手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 诉讼双雄 > 诉讼双雄第五季 > 正文

诉讼双雄第五季 (MP3+中英字幕):第3集 哈维的新助理

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You took a case on contingency

你接了个意外事故的案子
where every plaintiff is dirt poor.
原告还都是穷人
Dump it.
撤销
One of the victims was my uncle Keith.
我叔叔基思也是受害者之一
Please, these people need your help.
这些人需要你的帮助
They need someone like you to fight for them,
他们需要你这样的人为他们争取
and I can't do it.
而我做不到
Then what do you say we do it together?
那你觉得我们一起做如何
I'd like to propose a change to
我想提议对当前的薪酬计算方法
the current compensation formula.
进行调整
How many partners do you have in your pocket
如果我们投票的话
if we put your proposal to a vote?
你能调动多少合伙人支持
45% I can get 45%.
我可以获得45%
I'm gonna get you the difference.
我能帮你通过投票
This is Harvey's last three income statements,
这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表
and I found them sitting in the copy machine.
我发现它们被放在复印机里
You came to work for me,
是你主动为我工作的
so now it's time for you to decide.
你该作出决定了
Are you with me or not?
你到底要不要站在我这边
I just called for a vote tomorrow,
我刚刚要求明天就我的提议进行投票
and I hope you've been saving your money,
希望你有存钱的习惯
because your gravy train's about to leave the station.
因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了
Oh, hello.
你好
I was just... Working.
我只是,在工作
I see that, but it's 7:30 in the morning.
我看到了,但现在刚早晨七点半
What are you doing here so early?
你来这么早干什么
I like to get in before the chaos starts.
我想在混乱开始之前到公司
Tell you the truth, I was under the impression
跟你说实话吧,我以为
that you wouldn't get in till much later.
你还要很久才会来
I wanted to get a jump on the day.
我想提前开始我的一天
Then maybe you should get a jump on this.
那你也许该提前开始这项工作
Why am I paying Louis's laundry bill?
我为什么要支付路易的干洗账单
Because if you pay it,
因为如果你支付了
he won't know that we triplestarched all of his shirts.
他就不会知道我们给他所有的衬衫上了三倍浆
We? Yes, we.
我们,是的,我们
He came after us. We're coming after him.
他盯着我们不放,我们也不放过他
Did you think I wouldn't have your back?
你觉得我不会支持你吗
You want the truth?
你想听真话吗
I thought you'd be asking for a raise
我以为你看了我挣多少钱以后
after seeing how much I make.
想要加薪呢
I didn't look at how much you make.
我没看你挣多少钱
And as far as I'm concerned,
而且我认为
anyone who did should be fired.
看到的人都应该被开除
You're all right, Gretchen.
你没事的,格蕾琴
But for the time being,
但暂时不要再
don't play any more jokes on Louis.
捉弄路易了
Mind if I ask why?
我能问问为什么吗
Because I only play jokes on people
因为我只捉弄
to express my affection for them,
我有好感的人
and right now I have no affection for Louis Litt.
现在我对路易·利特一点好感都没有
Looks like I got here just in time.
看来我来的正是时候
And why is that?
为什么
Because I'm going to ask you to do something
因为我想让你做一些
you're not going to want to do,
你不愿意做的事
only this time you're going to do it.
但不同的是,这次你会照做
What didn't I do last time?
我上次怎么做的
I told you to apologize to Louis.
我让你去和路易道歉
And I did, right before he held hands with Jack Soloff
我去了,就在他和杰克·索罗夫握手联盟
and cut my earnings in front of the entire firm.
在全公司面前削减我的收入之前
And if you hadn't have been such a dick to Jack
但如果你一开始对杰克
in the first place,
友善一点的话
Louis would have had nowhere to go.
路易就无人可找了
This isn't about Louis, is it?
这与路易无关是吧
No, it isn't.
无关
I want you to bury the hatchet with Jack.
我想你和杰克和解
You mean you want me to kiss his ass.
你是说你想我去拍他马屁
I mean I want you to figure out a way
我是说我想你找到一个方法
to make peace with a partner whose influence is on the rise.
和一个影响力逐渐上升的合伙人和平相处
That's kissing his ass.
那就是拍他马屁啊
Well, if that's how you want to look at it,
如果你是这么认为的
then pucker up, because that man is a threat,
那就忍着吧,因为他是个威胁
and he's aligned with Louis,
而且他与路易结盟了
and I am in no mood for a power struggle.
我可没心情进行权力斗争
I didn't hear you leave today.
我今早都没听见你出门
That's because I left at 5:00 in the morning,
因为我早上五点就走了
trying to get an early start on this case.
想要早点着手处理这个案子
About that...
关于这件事
I didn't want to say anything last night
我昨晚不想发表意见
because you were so excited
因为你看起来太兴奋了
But you're worried about me working with your father.
但你担心我和你父亲共事
Yes.
是的
Mike, you're the two most important men in my life.
迈克,你们是我人生中最重要的两个男人
Neither of you back down from a fight,
但你们两个都不愿退让
and I'm just
我只是
I'm afraid you're gonna end up hating each other.
我怕你们最终会憎恨对方
Rachel, do you hate your father?
瑞秋,你恨你的父亲吗
Of course not. I love my dad.
当然不了,我爱我爸爸
And don't you have conflicts with him all the time?
那你不是也时时和他有冲突吗
Yes, I do, but it's different.
是的,但这不一样
He's my family.
他是我的家人
Yeah, he's gonna be my family too.
是啊,他也要成为我的家人了
And if I'm lucky, I'm gonna fight with him
如果我足够幸运的话,将会在以后的许多年
about a lot of things over the years.
因为很多事情和他争斗
So why not start with a fight
所以为什么不以一次站在同一边的
where we're both on the same side?
斗争作为开始呢
Okay, I trust you.
好吧,我信任你
Good.
那就好
Jessica, you have a minute?
杰西卡,你有时间吗
I do if you're here to tell me
如果你是来告诉我为何
why Robert Zane is sitting in the lobby
罗伯特·赞恩会在大堂里
with an appointment to see you.
等着见你,那我就有
'Cause I'm pretty sure he's not taking time
因为我很确定他不会
out of his busy morning to talk about centerpieces.
利用忙碌的早上讨论装饰品的
No, he's not.
他不会
He is here to cocounsel the Kelton case.
他是来共同代理凯尔顿案的
You mean the case I explicitly told you to drop?
你是说我明确让你撤销的那个案子吗
I mean the case that you said would cost a fortune to fund
我是说那个你认为会造成巨额的你并不想
and you didn't wanna lay out that kind of money for.
承担的开销的案子
I didn't want to lay it out because this case is a loser.
我不想承担是因为这个案子会输
And I'm telling you it's not.
而我想说的是不会输
And even if it is, I just took away our downside.
而且就算会输,我也将损失消除了
By going behind my back to our biggest competitor.
通过背着我去找我们最大的竞争对手吗
Are you telling me that you're scared of Robert Zane?
你是在说你害怕罗伯特·赞恩吗
I'd be a fool if I wasn't.
我要是不怕,那我就是傻子
And you're a fool if you're not.
但你不怕,因为你就是个傻子
We let that man into our house,
我们让那个人走进了我们的世界
there's no telling what he'll do.
无法预计他会做出什么事
You know what, Jessica?
你知道吗,杰西卡
If Harvey had done this, you'd be pissed,
如果哈维这么做了,你会很生气
but you'd let him do it anyway.
但你最终会允许他那样做
And you may be as cocky as him,
你也许和他一样拽
but you are not Harvey.
但你并不是哈维
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
你说对了,对不起
I guess I'll just go tell Robert
我想我应该直接去告诉罗伯特
that we won't be working together on this after all.
我们无法合作这个案子了
You know damn well if we tell him that now,
你很清楚如果你现在这么跟他说
I look weak.
我会看起来很弱
So maybe I am as good as Harvey.
也许我确实和哈维一样厉害
Well, sometimes that's not a good thing.
有时那并不是一件好事
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To get some goddamn strength back.
去找回一些该死的强势
Then go ahead and do it.
那你就这么办吧
I won't just take you to the woodshed.
我不会只把你关进小黑屋
I'll leave you there, dead.
我会留你在那,等死
Well, looks like you're making yourself comfortable
看来你在我的办公室
in my offices.
还挺舒服
About as comfortable as possible in these chairs.
说到椅子的舒适性
You ever hear of lumbar support?
你听说过腰部支持这种功能吗
I get it. You like stodgy and functional.
我懂了,你喜欢简单实用的
But these are my chairs,
但这些毕竟是我的椅子
just like this is my case.
就像这是我的案子一样
What exactly are you doing here, Jessica?
你到这里来做什么,杰西卡
I'm here to tell you we're taking half the contingency.
我来告诉你这案子的收益一半归我们
And I'm here to respond. I'm giving you 1/3.
那我也回个信,我给你们1/3
We brought this case to you.
这案子是我们拿给你的
After you found it in a box crying for its mama.
因为你们觉得这是个烫手的山芋
Plus, I'm footing the bill,
另外费用都是我在负担
which means this fee discussion is over.
所以收益也没什么好讨论了
Well, this fee discussion may be over,
或许收益可以就此打住
but the power discussion is just getting started.
但关于权力的讨论才刚开始
You don't give a shit about the money, do you?
你根本不在乎钱的事吧
On this particular case,
在这个案子上
all I give a shit about is keeping you in check.
我在意的只是不让你为所欲为
Which means, for the duration of this matter,
也就是说,在受理案件期间
you will be treating Mike Ross like a partner.
你得把迈克·罗斯当作伙伴看待
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你这是开玩笑吧
That boy barely shaves.
那小子胡子都没长全呢
I don't care if he's still in diapers.
就算他还包着尿布我也不管
He's representing my firm,
他代表着我的公司
which means he's representing me.
也就代表着我
You look at him, you see me.
你看到他,就跟看到我一样
You're asking for a hell of a lot.
你这个要求可不小
Then take your wingtips off my table
那你就把脚从我桌上拿开
and walk 'em out the door,
离开这间办公室
because this is my case
因为这是我的案子
and you either do it my way or you don't do it at all.
你要么按我说的做,要么就滚蛋
I love you.
我爱死你了
Louis, it's not my birthday.
路易,今天不是我生日
I know, but I know that you weren't happy
我知道,但我知道你之前因为我
with the position I put you in
在哈维薪酬的事情上
regarding Harvey's compensation,
留给你的境地很不开心
so I just wanted to make sure that you and I were okay.
所以我想来确认我们之间没什么问题
Actually, you wanna know the truth?
说实话,你想知道我真实想法吗
Right at this second, I'm not okay.
此时此刻,我并不开心
Then please tell me,
那请告诉我
what can I do to make it okay?
我要怎么做才能让你开心
You can start by never putting me
你以后再也不要让我
in a position like that again.
身处那种境地了
I won't.
我不会了
Jack, I need to talk to you.
杰克,我得和你谈谈
Sure, Louis, what can I do for you?
好,路易,有什么可以帮到你
Well, you can consider me out of your war with Harvey.
你可以认为我已经退出你和哈维的战争了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I'm saying that I don't like what I did,
我是说我不喜欢我之前的行为
and from now on, I don't want anything to do with it.
从现在开始,我不想掺和这件事了
Fine by me, Louis.
我无所谓,路易
As far as I'm concerned, I won my war with Harvey.
在我看来,我赢定哈维了
This is your office?
这是你的办公室吗
Why do you say it like that?
你为什么这么说
Like what? With disgust.
怎么说, 一脸嫌弃
'Cause Harvey's got autographed basketballs
因为哈维的办公室里都是
and vintage records,
明星签名的篮球和古董唱片
and you've got a photograph of a guy's shoes.
而你只有一张男人鞋的照片
Well, you better be careful
你最好小心
or Sergeant Hulka with the big toe
否则大脚中士胡卡
is gonna see how far he can stick it up your ass.
说不定会伸脚踹你屁股
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
Stripes.
《杂牌军东征》
I'm just quoting Stripes.
我引用里头的台词罢了
It's a movie.
那是一部电影
Harvey and I do this all the time.
哈维和我常常这样对话
Look, I don't know what kind of teenage nonsense
我不懂你和他之前玩的儿童游戏
you got going on with him, but I don't do that shit.
我也不爱玩
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to visit the facility.
我打算去趟疗养院
Meet you down in the lobby in ten.
十分钟后楼下大堂见
I take it that means that things went well with Jessica?
这么说你和杰西卡谈得还顺利
Yep, she signed off, and all I had to do was
对,她罢手了,而我要做的就是
agree to treat you as a full and equal partner.
答应把你当作成熟平等的合伙人对待
Whoa, that must have hurt.
对你来说打击不小
Eh, it didn't hurt a bit, 'cause I didn't mean it with her,
才不是,我不是真的答应她
and I'm not gonna do it with you.
我也不会真的那么对你
See you in 10.
十分钟后见
Better make that 15.
最好十五分钟
Heard you're looking for me.
听说你在找我
I was, because I wanted to give you this.
对,因为我想把这个给你
What's that?
这是什么
Directions to Westchester Country Club.
去韦斯特切斯特乡村俱乐部的路线
Why are you giving them to me?
为什么要给我这个
Because I don't want you to be late to your 11:30 tee time
因为我不希望你错过了11:30
with Charles Barkley.
和查尔斯·巴克利的那场球
I'm playing golf with Charles Barkley?
我要和查尔斯·巴克利打高尔夫
If you get there on time, you are.
如果你按时到的话
If not and he starts whacking at shit with his big club,
如果你迟到了,他会乱挥大杆
he might kill someone.
搞不好还会杀人呢
You'll miss the whole thing.
那你就错过了好戏
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你的小算盘吗
You're sucking up to me 'cause all of a sudden
你在巴结我,因为突然间
you realized I'm someone to be reckoned with.
你意识到我是个不可小觑的人物
That is what I'm doing.
你说的没错
But you're a big golfer and a bigger Barkley fan,
可你是个高尔夫好手又是巴克利的球迷
and I thought we could use this to get off to a fresh start.
我想可以借此机会让我们不计前嫌重新开始
Here's the problem, Harvey.
只有一个问题,哈维
I don't give a shit about Charles Barkley,
我根本不喜欢查尔斯·巴克利
and you don't give a shit about me.
而你也不喜欢我
Listen to me. This is a gesture.
听我说,这是个示好的举动
Take it.
接受吧
I'm not gonna take it,
我不会接受的
and I'm gonna tell you why.
我告诉你为什么
Because you've never treated me like a peer.
因为你从来不把我当成伙伴
You've only ever treated me like competition.
你只把我当作是竞争对手
I'm trying very hard here.
我很努力了
Well, you can stop trying, because I'm not interested.
别白费劲了,我不感兴趣
Mr. Specter, I swear he told me
斯佩克特先生,我发誓他跟我说
he was a huge Charles Barkley fan.
他是查尔斯·巴克利的死忠球迷
I'm sure he did, but the problem is he lied,
我相信,但问题是他撒谎了
and you should've known it.
你该意识到的
Whatever you're doing, put it back.
不管你要做什么都推后
I need you. I can't.
我需要你,不行啊
What do you mean, you can't? We're about to go to war.
什么叫不行,我们就要开战了
I mean, I'm about to go to war myself.
我是说我自己就有一场硬仗要打
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么鬼
I'm taking a case against Kelton Insurance.
我要对付凯尔顿保险公司
I gotta go meet the client right now.
我现在要去见客户了
Who the hell authorized that?
谁同意你接这个案子的
Jessica.
杰西卡
You went to Jessica instead of me?
现在你不找我找杰西卡了
I didn't go to anyone, all right?
我谁也没找,好吗
She came to me after I took it.
我接下了案子之后她来找我的
Well, I'm telling you, you're gonna have to postpone it.
我告诉你,这案子你必须推后
Harvey, this case is important.
哈维,这个案子很重要
I'll tell you what's important.
我告诉你什么才重要
I got a partner at this firm coming at me.
这公司的一个合伙人在针对我
Well, I didn't know that when I committed to this.
我接这个案子的时候还不知道这事
What the hell? I thought we were meeting in the lobby.
怎么回事,我们不是在大堂碰头吗
You gotta be kidding me. Your case is with him?
你逗我吧,这案子你和他一起做
You're damn right it's with me.
说的没错,是和我一起
And we have a first impression to make.
我们还要给人留下好印象呢
I don't know what kind of law you're teaching around here,
我不知道你是怎么教他法律的
but where I come from, you show up on time.
但我的老师告诉我,律师要守时
Let's go.
我们走
You wanna go?
你想去
Go.
那就去
Jessica, what can I do for you?
杰西卡,有事吗
You came to me for some legal advice.
你曾找我咨询法律问题
Now I'm coming to you for yours.
现在轮到我来咨询你了
Do I get to charge you for it?
我能收你咨询费吗
You already do, unless you suddenly
你已经收了,除非你突然
started paying for law school out of your own pocket.
开始自掏腰包付法学院的学费了
Free of charge it is.
那就免费吧
I want you to look this over
我希望你看看这个
and tell me if we have any exposure.
告诉我里面有没有不妥之处
Okay, but this isn't a deal.
好,但这不是协议
This is a speech.
这是篇演讲稿
I'm aware of that,
我知道
but Gwen Barnes is quite opinionated,
但格温·巴恩斯很固执己见
and I don't want her to say something
我不希望她说出
that might get her sued.
招来诉讼的话
Dr. Gwendolyn Barnes?
格温多琳·巴恩斯医生
Do you have a problem with her?
你和她有矛盾吗
No, not at all. How much time do I have?
没有,时限是多久
Take as long as you want.
没有时限
Just make sure whenever I come back for it,
只要等我来要的时候
it's done.
做完了就行
What are you doing in here?
你来干什么
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
You don't need to apologize.
你不需要道歉
I was out of line.
我做得过火了
Soloff's an asshole, and it wasn't your fault.
索罗夫是个混蛋,那不是你的错
No, you were right. It was my fault.
不,你没错,的确是我的错
Well, what's done is done.
木已成舟
If you don't mind, I need to think right now.
你不介意的话,让我单独思考一会儿吧
I'm sorry, Mr. Specter, but what's done is not done.
对不起,斯佩克特先生,但事情并没完
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I told you, I got your back.
我说过,我是你的后盾
What the hell is this?
这是什么
It's the bio of that asshole's third biggest client.
那个混蛋第三大客户的简历
And? Look where he's from.
然后呢, 你看他的出身地
I appreciate you coming all the way down here,
我很感激你们能找到这里来
but the last time you came to me,
但上次你们来找我的时候
you told me to sit tight, and that was a week ago.
让我耐心等待,那可是一周前的事了
Emma, I don't understand.
艾玛,我不懂
What did you expect?
你希望怎样
I expected you to understand what it feels like
我希望你们理解被晾在一边
to be left hanging.
是什么感觉
Because if we can't understand that,
我们要是不知道你期望些什么
what's to stop us from cutting and running
等事情变棘手时,就没什么
when things get tough?
能阻止我们临阵脱逃
And what is gonna stop you?
什么才能阻止你们
I know what's gonna stop me.
我知道什么事会阻止我
First year...you think about it every day.
第一年,你每天都在回想
You relive it.
情景重现
Doesn't matter what you do.
无论你做什么
You can't get it out of your head.
都没法将它赶出脑海
People tell you it's part of God's plan.
人们会告诉你这是上帝的安排
Maybe they're right, but it doesn't stop you
也许他们没错,但这并没有让你
from wanting to punch them in the face
消除每次听到这句话时
every time they say it.
揍他们一拳的冲动
Then time passes,
然后时间流逝
two, three years.
过了两三年
Maybe you even start to feel normal.
甚至你可能都开始觉得,一切恢复了平常
Maybe you start to believe that
或许你开始相信
maybe this thing won't actually
这件事并不会
scar you for the rest of your life.
对你未来的人生留下伤痕
But then one day,
但突然有一天
something reminds you.
某件事让你回想起来
A song or a... or a smell.
一首歌或是一股味道
And it touches that nerve, and all of a sudden,
触动了那根神经,突然之间
it's the day you got that news all over again.
你又回到了听到消息的那天
So you have gone through something like this yourself?
你也经历过类似的事情吗
I haven't just gone through it.
我不仅经历过
It's the entire reason that I became a lawyer.
这是我成为律师的全部原因
And as far as it taking as long as it did,
虽然会让你等上一段时间
it took a while to work out the particulars.
我们还要花时间研究细节
But I can assure you,
但我向你保证
it's worth the wait,
值得一等
because this right here,
因为在你眼前
this is an allstar team, and we're playing for you.
就是全明星队,专为你而战
Well...
那么
Where do I sign?
我在哪儿签字
All right, we got that taken care of.
好了,这件事处理完了
Next step?
接下来要做什么
Set up a settlement conference.
安排和解会面
Got that right.
说的没错
You mean "You got that right, partner."
你是说"说的没错,队友"
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You're the one that said it yourself.
那话可是你说的
You and me, we're the allstar team.
我们俩是全明星队
I meant I was the allstar. You're the team.
全明星是我,你是那个队伍
Oh, so I guess in this case the team
那这个案子里,这个队伍
just hit the gamewinning jumper.
刚投中了决胜球啊
I got news for you, team,
这么跟你说吧,队伍
the game hasn't even started yet.
比赛还没开始呢
Mike, seriously, back there,
迈克,说真的,刚才
about your childhood, I didn't really get it before.
你童年的那些事,我之前都不太理解
You got dealt a bad hand,
对方不好说服
and you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps,
你用往事努力游说
and I respect that.
让我敬佩
Thanks, Robert.
谢谢,罗伯特
You can call me "Dad." Really?
你可以叫我"爸"了, 真的吗
No.
假的
So you know we're talking about my father, right,
你知道我说的是我爸吧
who's no longer alive?
他已经去世了
Yeah, I forgot that. You forgot that?
知道,我忘了,你忘了
The basis of your compliment in the first place?
那可是你夸我的基础前提啊
You suck the fun out of everything, don't you?
再有趣的东西也能被你搞无趣,是不是
You did this quickly.
完成得很快啊
You gave me a job to do, and I did it.
你交给我工作,我做完了而已
And why did you leave it on my desk
那你为什么放在我桌上
instead of bringing it to me directly?
而不是当面交给我
I just wanted to give you a chance to look it over.
我只想让你能先看一看
And does that have something to do with the fact
那与我让你做的其实是检查
that I asked you to check it for exposure
而不是重写的事实
and not rewrite it?
有什么关系吗
I know, I may have overstepped my assignment.
我知道我可能做的超过了任务范畴
It's just Dr. Barnes is the first black female
但巴恩斯医生是纽约大医院里
chief of surgery at a major New York hospital.
第一位黑人女性外科主任
She faced discrimination at every turn,
她面对四处的歧视
and she still got the job done,
却仍完成了工作
so she doesn't need soaring language to communicate that.
她不需要高谈阔论来传达这一点
I'll tell Dr. Barnes you said that.
我会把你的话转达给巴恩斯医生的
So you're accepting my changes?
所以你接受我的改写
I'll present them to her with my blessing.
我会很高兴的拿给她看
We'll see what she thinks.
看看她怎么想
Jessica, um...
杰西卡
if you ever have a case with Dr. Barnes,
如果你哪天代理巴恩斯医生的案子
I would love to be a part of it.
我很愿意参与
I have a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Why don't you come to the speech with me?
你跟我一起去演讲怎么样
That is exactly why we need to figure out a way
所以我们才需要想个办法
to get you on the board of directors of Comcast.
帮你进入康卡斯特董事会
From your lips to God's ears.
希望如此吧
Jack, I'm sorry. Can I speak to you for a second?
杰克,抱歉,能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, we're kind of in the middle of something.
我们正忙着呢
It'll only take a minute. It's firm business.
只要一分钟,是律所事务
I'm afraid it's not optional.
恐怕由不得你选
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Harvey Specter, by the way,
哈维·斯佩克特
of Pearson Specter.
皮尔逊斯佩克特律所
This will only take a second.
我马上回来
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
You're trying to poach my client.
你想挖走我的客户
What makes you think I'm trying to do that?
你怎么会觉得我想这么做
Please, "Harvey Specter of Pearson Specter."
"哈维·斯佩克特,皮尔逊斯佩克特律所"
Let me tell you something,
我告诉你
guy's been my client for ten years.
那家伙做我客户十年了
He's not leaving me for the likes of you.
他不会为你这种人离开我
Then I guess our business here is done.
那我猜这里没什么事了
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Nothing's going on. You're free.
没什么,没你事了
In fact, I'll walk you back.
实际上,我还会送你回去
Oh, look at that.
看啊
Is that Charles Barkley taking a selfie
查尔斯·巴克利是在跟
with your loyal client who happened to have grown up
你那个刚巧在费城长大,经历过巴克利时代的
in Philadelphia during the Barkley era?
忠诚的客户玩自拍吗
Look, you might not give a shit about Charles,
你也许不在乎查尔斯
but he sure as hell does.
但他绝对在乎
You son of a bitch.
你这个贱人
I'm sorry, Jack. Could you repeat that?
抱歉,杰克,你能再说一遍吗
I couldn't hear you over the sound of me taking your client.
我抢走你客户的声音太大,我都听不清你说什么
Then let me say it louder. This isn't over.
那让我大声说一遍,这事没完
It better be, because you've got four other clients
最好没完,因为你还有四位
from Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, and Houston.
来自芝加哥,波士顿,洛杉矶和休斯顿的客户
And you may not know who those famous ballers are,
你也许不认识那些着名球员
but I do.
但我认识
Will, Jennifer,
威尔,詹妮弗
thank you for seeing us on such short notice.
感谢你们出席如此仓促的会面
Well, you did serve our client with a lawsuit.
因为你要起诉我们的客户
Nevertheless, we have an offer for you.
不过,我们有笔交易给你
You've gotta be kidding me.
逗我吧
You called us all the way down here for this?
你把我们千里迢迢喊过来就给我们看这个
I wouldn't wipe my ass with this.
我都不屑用它当厕纸
Well, Robert, we don't look at it that way.
罗伯特,我们可不这么看
How exactly do you look at it, Will?
你是怎么看的,威尔
We look at it as a gift to a couple of vultures
我们把这当做是给两只想从
trying to pick the flesh off the bones of an old case.
一桩旧案的骨头上撕肉吃的秃鹫的礼物
That is what every lawyer
每个有所隐瞒的律师
who has had something to hide has ever said.
都是这么说的
And it doesn't change the fact
这也不能改变
that your client killed 200 people.
你的客户害死二百人的事实
Then we're gonna tell you what we told the last attorney.
我们对上个律师是这么说的,现在还是这句话
You go to trial, you'll be buried in paperwork
你要是想上法庭,此后十年
for the next ten years.
你都会被埋在文件堆里
Well, if this were yesterday,
换作是昨天
then we might be rattled by that.
我们也许会被吓到
But since then, new information has come to light.
但是后来,我们得到了新信息
And what new information is that?
什么新信息
This is a list of everyone who works at my firm.
这是我的律所的雇员名单
And this is a list of everyone that works at mine.
这是我的律所的雇员名单
You see, we're not some solo practitioner
我们可不是什么在商场外办公
with a parttime paralegal working out of a mall.
雇佣兼职助手的个体律师
What my associate is getting at is
我的律师的意思是
we're two huge law firms,
我们两家大律所
perfectly designed to kick your ass.
专为告倒你们而设计
I don't care how many people work at your firms.
我不在乎你们律所有多少人
Someone needs to pay their salaries.
总得有人付他们薪水
And if you're working on this,
如果你接这个案子
you're not doing that.
当心付不出薪水
Then doesn't it come in handy
那么二百亿对冲基金
to have a $20billion hedge fund footing the bill?
就派上用场了
So you can either add a bunch of zeroes to this bullshit offer,
所以,你们要么再加几个零
or we'll see you in court.
要么我们法庭见
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我问你个问题吗
If it's about using my connections
如果是想利用我的关系
to get Stevie Wonder to play at your wedding,
请史提夫·汪达来你的婚礼唱歌
I already tried.
我已经试过了
Why didn't you tell me about the hedge fund?
为什么不告诉我对冲基金的事
Well, what difference does it make
钱从哪里来
where we get our money from?
有什么区别吗
It doesn't make a difference,
你没告诉我
except for the fact you didn't tell me.
这就有区别
What are you getting so bent out of shape for?
你生什么气啊
We landed a punch back there.
我们干得挺漂亮啊
We landed a punch or you did?
我们,还是你
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
First you call me "Associate" in front of opposing counsel,
你先是当着对方律师的面喊我"律师"
and now I find out you're keeping things from me.
现在我又发现你有事瞒着我
LookI'm just saying, are we a team or not?
听着,我们到底是不是一个团队
I called you what I called you in there
喊就喊了呗
because they want to see someone in charge.
他们想看到有人说了算
And looking at the two of us, they're gonna think it's me.
看着我们俩,他们会认为是我
And I didn't think about telling you about Arcadian
我没想着告诉你基金的事
because I came up with that when you weren't there.
因为这是你不在的时候我想出来的
For the record, I had the same idea.
我得说,我也有过同样的主意
I went to a hedge fund before I even came to you.
我去找你之前,就找过对冲基金了
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你
If you had closed them like I closed my guys,
如果你像我一样搞定他们
I wouldn't be standing here explaining myself.
我就不用站在这儿自我辩解了
So let's talk when we hear back from these clowns.
等那些跳梁小丑回复后再聊
And put a smile on your face. You kicked ass in there.
现在笑一个吧,你刚才棒极了
Jack, what can I do for you?
杰克,有事吗
You can get your dog on a leash.
你可以把你的狗拴好
Excuse me?
什么
Harvey just stole one of my clients.
哈维刚刚偷走我的一位客户
I want him back.
我想把他要回来
Do you have proof?
你有证据吗
Yeah, he orchestrated some bullshit runin
有,他故意让查尔斯·巴克利
with Charles Barkley,
过来找他
and miraculously my client, he needs to make a change.
然后奇迹发生了,我的客户要换律师
Well, that's not proof.
这不是证据
I don't need proof. I know what the hell he did.
我不需要证据,我知道他做了什么
Just like I know what you and Louis did
我也知道你和路易
to pass your compensation resolution.
为了通过你的薪金提案做了什么
And if I had proof of that,
如果我有证据
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
我们就不会在这儿说这个
We'd be having your exit interview.
而会是你的离职面谈
You gonna sling accusations at me,
你是要指责我
or you gonna get your dog Harvey under control?
还是控制好你的这只狗
'Cause if you can't control him,
因为如果你控制不了他
maybe you shouldn't be in control of this firm.
也许你也不应该控制这家律所
Control him?
控制他
Let me tell you something, Jack.
我告诉你,杰克
When you went after Harvey, you went after me,
你跟哈维作对,就是在跟我作对
which is why I'm the one
所以一开始就是我
that sent him after you in the first place.
派他去对付你
And I just put more money in every other partner's pocket,
我刚提出了让所有合伙人都受益的提案
which means you better listen to me when I talk.
所以你最好听我的
There's only so many times you can pull some shady shit
耍手段让合伙人们支持你做事这一招
to get something done with the partners.
用不了几次就不会再好使了
So you want to take me on?
所以如果你想挑战我
I'm right here.
我乐意奉陪
What are you working on?
忙什么呢
The Kelton case.
凯尔顿的案子
I've been meaning to ask you,
我正想问你呢
how's it going with my dad?
和我爸爸处得怎么样
It's fine.
挺好
It's, uhit's going fine.
一切...都挺好
Mmhmm, it's fine.
挺好
I know what "It's fine" means.
我知道"挺好"是什么意思
"It's fine" means it's not fine,
"挺好"意味着根本不好
and you're realizing that I was right
而你意识到我是对的
and you were wrong,
你错了
and he is a giant pain in the ass.
他真的非常不好相处
Rachel, I never said there wouldn't be arguments.
瑞秋,我从没说过我们不会起争端
I just said ultimately they'd bring us closer.
我只是说这些争端最终会让我们更加亲近
I know, you did.
我知道,你确实是这样说的
I'm not trying to cause trouble.
我没想让你烦恼
I was just trying to be charming and delightful.
我只是在卖萌
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just
只是...
It's important to me that your dad respects me.
你爸爸的尊重对我很重要
If there is one thing that I am certain of,
我最能确定的一件事就是
it's that my father respects you.
我父亲是尊敬你的
Okay?
明白吗
Harvey, you were right.
哈维,你是对的
That's one of the best steaks I ever had.
这是我吃过的最好吃的牛排之一
How about you tell me why you actually brought me here?
你还是告诉我你为什么带我来这里吧
Can't a man just take his client out to dinner?
一个人就不能带自己的客户出来吃顿晚餐吗
A man can, but you need something,
别人可能,但你肯定有所图
and I just did you that little favor.
而我刚刚已经帮过你那个小忙了
That wasn't a favor.
那可不算帮忙
I took 15 minutes of pictures with some dipshit from Philadelphia.
我花了十五分钟和一个费城来的笨蛋拍合照
That's not a favor?
还不算帮忙吗
That was an appetizer.
那只是热身
I need you to get Magic, Bird,
我需要你让魔术师,伯德
Hakeem, and Michael
哈基姆和迈克尔
to do the same thing.
也这样做
You're a funny guy. You're kidding, right?
你可真有趣,你在开玩笑对吧
Did I ask you if you were kidding me
那天晚上你给我打电话的时候
when you called me that night?
我问你是不是在开玩笑了吗
You asked me to sign with you, and I did.
你让我跟你签约,我已经签了
And I also said that I would need something from you someday,
我还说我有一天会要你还人情
and taking selfies with some dipshit Sixers fan
而和一个76人的笨蛋粉丝拍张自拍
isn't gonna cut it.
可不算还上这个人情了
Harvey, you need to chill with this Soloff thing.
哈维,你得和这个索罗夫讲和
If not, every single day you go into the office,
否则每一天你走进办公室
he's gonna be trying to stab you in the back.
他都会在想办法给你背后捅刀子
I'm not here to get your advice, Charles.
我不是来听你的建议的,查尔斯
I'm here to get you to help me.
我是来让你帮我的
I'm not getting the Dream Team back together.
我是不会把梦之队招到一起来帮你的
It can happen if you make it happen.
只要你想办就一定能办到
It's not gonna happen.
我不会办的
And the Harvey I know would never ask me to do it.
而且我认识的那个哈维是不会让我这样做的
Listen, leave a big tip.
多给些小费
People think I'm paying for the meal.
人们以为这顿饭是我出钱呢
Put down whatever you're doing.
不管你在干什么都先放下
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You're talking to a name partner,
你是在和一个冠名合伙人说话
so I suggest you do it with a little respect.
我建议你放尊重点
I'm showing respect by coming to you
我来找你一起去打击哈维的要害
to hit Harvey where it hurts.
就已经是尊重你了
I told you, I don't want anything to do
我告诉你了,我不想扯进
with your war with Harvey.
你和哈维的战争里
You already have something to do with it.
你已经扯进来了
And you said you didn't care if I backed out.
而你说你不介意我退出
I don't give a shit what I said.
我才不管我说过什么呢
You picked a side. There's no going back.
你已经选边站队了,回不了头了
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I'm not doing it. This is way too far, Jack.
我不会干这件事的,这太过火了,杰克
No, it's what we should have done in the first place.
不,我们从一开始就该这样干
Well, you know, it doesn't even matter,
反正无所谓了
because you can't introduce a resolution like this,
因为你根本不能提起这样的决议
'cause it violates the bylaws.
这有违律所章程
Then you need to do some underhanded shit
那你就需要私下里使些手段
to make it unviolate the bylaws.
让它不违反章程
And I already told you
我已经告诉过你了
that I'm not doing anything like that again.
我不会再做那样的事了
Too bad, because you did it once.
太糟糕了,因为你已经干过一次了
And if you don't want me telling anybody about it,
如果你不想让我告诉别人
you'll do it again.
你就得接着干
Good morning, Louis.
早上好,路易
Well, looks like you've been busy.
看起来你忙了不少事
I have.
是的
Here's the Crenshaw depo,
这是克伦肖案的取证记录
and this is the Kirsch itinerary,
这是基尔希的行程安排
and here's your music box.
还有你的音乐盒
Why are you giving my gift back?
你为什么要把我的礼物还回来
Because it was a gift you gave me with a promise
因为你送我这份礼物的时候保证说
never to put me in a position like that again.
你绝不会再置我于那样的境地了
And I haven't. But you will.
我确实没有,但你将来会
And don't tell me you won't,
而且不要撒谎说你不会
because I overheard your little scheme with Jack Soloff.
因为我昨天听到你和杰克·索罗夫的小阴谋了
Then you obviously heard me tell him to go to hell.
那你就应该听到我让他见鬼去吧
No, Louis, I heard him tell you
不,路易,我听到他告诉你
that you're in this war whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意都得参加这场战争
And then he walked out that door,
然后他大摇大摆走出门
and you didn't say a damn thing.
而你一个字都没说
I swear I'm gonna keep my promise.
我发誓我会信守诺言
I am not going after Harvey.
我不会去对付哈维的
You think this is about me protecting Harvey?
你以为我这是为了保护哈维吗
This is about me protecting me.
我这是在保护我自己
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Harvey came to me the other night
那天晚上哈维来找我
to get me to admit that I knew what you did.
让我承认我知道你干了什么
He came to you?
他去找你了吗
In my home.
去我家
And I had to stand there and lose my integrity
我不得不站在那里,在他面前
in front of him for you.
为了你说违心的话
Oh, my God, he's really doing it.
天啊,他真的在那样做
Doing what?
做什么
After the compensation vote,
薪金方案投票以后
Harvey and I got into a fight,
哈维和我吵了一架
and I told him that I'd just taken away
我告诉他我刚刚夺走了
the one thing he values most:
他最在乎的一样东西
his money.
他的钱
He then tells me that he's gonna come
然后他告诉我他会夺走
after the one thing that I value most.
我最在乎的一样东西
Me.
Yes.
是的
Told me that one day I would come to this office,
他告诉我,某天,我走进办公室
you'd be gone,
会发现你不见了
and I'd know that it was him who took you away from me.
而我会知道是他从我身边把你夺走的
He said he was gonna take me away?
他说他会把我夺走吗
Listen to me.
听我说
I swear I will never do that to you again.
我发誓,我绝不会再那样对你了
But please do not leave me.
但请不要离开我
I'm not leaving you, Louis.
我不会离开你的,路易
You get this?
你收到这个了吗
Sure did. Motion to dismiss.
当然,撤案动议
Yeah. You know what this means, right?
是的,你知道这意味着什么,对吧
We got 'em on the ropes. They're scared.
我们把他们逼入绝境,他们害怕了
Which is why I scheduled a hearing
所以明天早上
with Judge Hernandez for tomorrow morning.
我跟赫尔南德斯法官定下了听证会
She's gonna dismiss this bullshit,
她会驳回这鬼东西
and I'm gonna get her to move straight to trial.
我还会直接让她去开庭
Uh, Robert, that's a bad idea.
罗伯特,这主意可不好
What are you talking about?
为什么
They throw a jab, we answer with a right cross.
他们出拳,我们就接招
Yes, if we go to trial now, we get a decision,
是的,如果现在开庭,我们就会得到判决
but if we go in three months, we get a knockout.
但如果三个月后再开庭,我们就可以轰动一时
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说些什么
There's a bill on the governor's desk
州长桌上摆着一份法案
waiting to be passed.
等着通过
It lifts the cap on punitive damages.
是提升惩罚性损失赔偿的上限的法案
There's a reason he hasn't signed it yet.
他还没批准是有原因的
The A.M.A. is up his ass.
美国医学会盯着他呢
We go now.
我们现在动手
The C.E.O. of Kelton Insurance's contract is up.
凯尔顿保险公司的首席执行官的合同到期了
He doesn't want to be renegotiating
他不会想因为被控杀人
while he's on the front page of the journal
上报纸头条
being accused of killing people.
害得自己要重谈合约
That threat takes these people
那种威胁可以让那些人
from $1,000 per person to $5,000,
将赔偿从一千美元提高到五千美元
but if we actually go to trial
但如果我们真上了法庭
If we go to trial, we may get nothing.
如果我们上法庭,我们可能什么都得不到
And I'm finished having this conversation.
我不想再谈了
So now I see where we stand. We're not partners.
我看出来了,我们不是搭档
I'm just the associate.
我只是个助理
You're the one calling the shots.
只有你说了算
I thought I made that clear
我想第一次谈的时候
from the second we started this thing.
我就已经说得很清楚了
Now answer this motion, get my motion done,
现在回复这项动议,搞定我的动议
and be in court tomorrow morning,
明天到法庭来
because this is gonna happen whether you like it or not.
因为无论你愿不愿意,我都要这么做
Ohwhat the hell?
搞什么鬼
What the hell what?
什么搞什么鬼
You spilled my coffee.
你撞翻了我的咖啡
You ran into me.
是你撞到我
I don't care who ran into who.
我不在乎谁撞到谁
This is my office. How about a little "Excuse me"?
这是我的办公室,你不打算说声"对不起"吗
Oh, okay, Harvey. Excuse me.
好,哈维,对不起
Feel free to send me the bill for dry cleaning.
请自愿帮我付干洗的账单
I'm paying for everything else around here.
我可以付这里其他一切费用
Donna, now is not a good time.
唐娜,现在不是时候
I don't care.
我不管
I'm not a prize to be used to get revenge on Louis.
我可不是你报复路易的筹码
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Are you gonna deny you told him
你要否认你对他说
that you were gonna take me back?
你要把我夺回来吗
That is not what I said.
我没那么说
No, do not lawyer me,
别跟我耍律师那一套
because it may not be exactly what you said,
因为也许那不是你的原话
but don't try to tell me it wasn't what you meant.
但别告诉我你没有暗示过
Donna... And another thing, what makes you think
唐娜, 还有你为什么会觉得
if I were ever to leave Louis
如果我离开了路易
that I would ever, ever come back to you?
我还会回到你身边
Mr. Specter, I know this is a bad time,
斯佩克特先生,我知道现在不是时候
but I have to remind you that
但我必须提醒你
I know! Jessica wants to see me.
我知道,杰西卡要见我
Donna, hey, can I talk to you for a second?
唐娜,我能跟你谈谈吗
It's actually not a good time right this second.
现在真不是时候
It's important.
这很重要
I just need to know
我只想知道
if Harvey is still tight with Judge Hernandez.
哈维跟赫尔南德法官关系还是很好吗
Why?
干什么
I need her to postpone a hearing for me.
我要她为我把听证会延期
You know what, Mike?
知道吗,迈克
If you want something from Harvey,
如果你要哈维帮忙
you're gonna have to ask him yourself.
你就自己去跟他说
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
That was 12 hours ago.
十二小时前我就叫你来
I was putting some things in order.
我那时正在安排事情
What things in order,
安排什么
stealing more of Jack Soloff's clients?
从杰克·索罗夫那偷更多客户吗
As a matter of fact, yes.
其实,是的
God damn it, Harvey.
见鬼,哈维
Jessica, I went in there. I tried to make peace.
杰西卡,我去找他,努力想和解
He spat in my face.
而他不屑一顾
I tried again. He did it again.
我再次努力,他仍旧那样
And I said, "Enough is enough".
于是我说,我受够了
Then you walk out the door. You don't steal his clients.
那你走就是了,不能偷他的客户啊
You know what? This doesn't concern you.
知道吗,这不关你的事
This is between me and Jack.
是我和杰克的事
Oh, it was between you and Jack until he came to me,
他来找我之前,确实是你和杰克的事
and I had to cover for you.
而我还得包庇你
You covered for me?
你包庇我
Goddamn right I did.
是的
I told him sending you after him was my idea
我跟他说,一开始
in the first place.
是我派你去的
That's not covering for me.
这不是包庇我
That's covering for you,
而是包庇你自己
because that should have been your idea in the first place,
因为一开始,这就应该是你的主意
instead of welcoming every competitor we have
而不是背着我,让我们所有的竞争对手
into our offices behind my back.
都跑到公司来
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I'm talking about Robert Zane
我说的是罗伯特·赞恩
and you bringing him in here without consulting me.
你没有告诉我,就让他过来了
I didn't bring in shit.
我可没让他来
Mike Ross brought Zane in without asking,
是迈克·罗斯没打招呼就把他叫来了
and I had to pretend to be on board with that too.
我还得假装知道这件事
And now you're hoping this leads to what you always wanted.
现在你期待事情向你希望的方向发展
This thing's over, Zane goes,
事情结束了,赞恩走了
and Mike heads out the door with him.
迈克跟他一起走了
That's enough.
够了
You need to get yourself under control right now.
你别再发疯了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I'm talking about you have a problem,
我说的是你有问题
and it doesn't have anything to do with me.
而这个问题跟我没关系
And you just expose it by bringing up
你暴露了这点是因为
some paranoid bullshit about Mike Ross
你妄想迈克·罗斯
going with Robert Zane.
跟罗伯特·赞恩走了
Because this all started when Donna left you,
因为这一切开始于唐娜离你而去
and now you're afraid that Mike's going to do the same thing.
而现在你害怕迈克也会离你而去
So you better get your abandonment issues under control,
所以对于被抛弃这件事,你最好控制好情绪
because Jack Soloff is gonna keep coming,
因为杰克·索罗夫会一直找麻烦
and now you're gonna have to put him down.
现在你必须战胜他
Mr. Specter,
斯佩克特先生
Mike Ross is waiting for you in your office.
迈克·罗斯在办公室等你
Hey, I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Not now.
现在不要
I know you're mad from before, but I need a favor.
我知道你还在生气,但我需要帮助
I said not now.
我说了,现在不要
Harvey, what's going on with you?
哈维,你怎么了
Nothing's wrong. I need a glass of water.
没事,我得喝杯水
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Okay, I'm dialing 911.
好,我打911
No, you're not.
不,别打
Yes, I am. You could be having a heart attack.
我要打,你可能是心脏病突发
It's not a heart attack. You don't know that.
这不是心脏病突发,你怎么知道
It's a panic attack.
这是恐慌症
Oh, hate to interrupt a special moment,
我不想打扰你们的恩爱时刻
but I thought you might wanna take a gander at this.
但我觉得你可能想看看这个
What the hell is that?
那是什么
If you recall, our last proposal
如果你还记得,我们上次的提案
reduced contingent compensation.
减少了胜诉酬金
This one wipes it out altogether.
而这份提案彻底废除了胜诉酬金
What's the matter? No snappy comeback?
怎么了,不帅气地反击了吗
I've read the bylaws. You can't do that.
我读过公司章程,你不能那么做
You doing his fighting for him now?
你现在要当他的打手了吗
I don't care what the bylaws say.
我才不在乎公司章程写了什么
I have Louis's backing.
我有路易的支持
So either you give back my client,
要么你把客户还给我
or good luck billing 2,500 hours a year
要么就和其他所有人一样,达到
like the rest of us.
每年2500小时的计费工作时间
You go right ahead and put your proposal to a vote.
你尽管提交你的提案等候表决
But by the time this thing passes,
但是等这个提案通过的时候
I'll have your other four clients.
我早就把你另外四个客户抢走了
Bullshit, you couldn't have gotten to them already.
瞎扯,你不可能已经接触他们了
Go goddamn check. They're already in play.
去查吧,他们已经被卷入这场游戏了
You pass this thing,
这个提案一旦通过
you won't be billing anything at all.
你就不可能收到任何报酬了
You're not gonna get away with that.
那样的话你也脱不了干系
Wrong. I didn't start this,
错,这场战争不是我开始的
but I'm gonna finish it.
但将由我来结束
And when you said I only ever looked at you as competition,
你说我只把你当成竞争对手
you were wrong.
你错了
I never looked at you as anything at all.
我从没把你放在眼里
Are you all right?
你没事吗
No.
有事
Is it true what you just said about his clients?
你刚刚说抢他的客户是真的吗
No, which is why I need you
不是,所以我需要你
to do anything you have to do
竭尽所能
to convince him this is happening.
让他相信这是真的
I'll get it done.
我会搞定的
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
This is my home.
这是我家
It's also your office.
也是你的办公室
And that entrance is right around there.
办公室的入口在那边
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of my dinner.
抱歉,我正在吃晚餐
I called to set an appointment. You didn't call back.
我打电话预约治疗,你没回
Because I had patients.
因为我有病人在
And what the hell am I?
那我又是什么
You're an expatient I haven't seen in weeks,
你是个几星期没跟我见面的前病人
who ignored me when I said that your panic attacks
我告诉过你如果你不接受你的秘书
wouldn't stop until you accepted the fact
已经离开的事实,恐慌症永远不会痊愈
that your secretary wasn't coming back.
但你无视了我
I did accept it, and I had another one anyway.
我接受了,而且又请了个秘书
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来这了
You mean you're here to get more pills.
你是说你来这是想再拿点药
Yes, I am.
没错
And what happened to the ones I gave you?
我给你的那些药呢
I threw them out.
我扔了
Bullshit, you didn't throw them out.
扯淡,你根本没扔
You ran out.
你吃完了
No, I didn't run out. I'm telling you the truth.
不,我没吃完,我说的是真话
Okay, well, it doesn't matter,
好吧,无所谓
because I'm a psychiatrist, not a pharmacy,
因为我是个心理医生,不是药房
and if you want my help, you do it my way.
如果你需要我的帮助,就按我说的来
You make regular appointments,
你得按常规预约治疗时间
and you commit to doing the work.
并且要遵医嘱
And you show up at my house unannounced again,
如果你再突然出现在我家门口
I'm calling the police.
我就报警
Do you have any time available ten minutes from now?
十分钟之后你有没有时间
I want to give you time to finish your dinner.
我想给你点时间先吃完晚餐
Is the car ready?
车准备好了吗
It's downstairs warming up, like you.
就在楼下,和你一样整装待发
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I received the invitation
我收到了邀请函
and couldn't help but notice
并且注意到
that Dr. Barnes is in the program,
巴恩斯医生参加了这次活动
and you're in the program too.
你也参加了
Look at that, I am.
没错,我确实参加了
Why didn't you tell me it was your speech?
为什么不告诉我这就是你的演讲
I wanted your honest opinion.
我想要你最诚实的意见
But you didn't ask for my opinion.
但你没问我的意见
You asked me to check it for exposure.
你让我检查它是否有不妥当的地方
If there's one thing I've noticed about you,
我注意到你有一个特点
it's that you give your opinion
不管有没有人询问
whether it's asked for or not.
你都会给出你的意见
And why does my opinion matter to you so much
为什么我的意见对你这么重要
that you would go through all this?
以至于让你费尽心思
Your opinion doesn't matter to me.
你的意见对我来说不重要
Your development does.
你的发展才重要
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Oh, you're gonna make me say it out loud?
你要我大声说出来吗
You remind me of me.
你让我想起了从前的我
And what do I have to do to get to be like you?
我要怎么做才能成为现在的你
Well, you should know.
你一定知道
You read my damn speech.
你读了我糟糕的演讲稿
You mean I rewrote your damn speech.
你是说我重写了你那糟糕的演讲稿
Oh, shit, I said it.
该死,我说出口了
I'm going to show you mercy,
我就宽宏大量原谅你了
considering your dress choice.
鉴于你选裙子的眼光
What's wrong with my dress?
我的裙子怎么了
Oh, you don't know.
你不知道有多糟糕
Come on, this is really special.
拜托,这条挺特别
You wanna know the truth?
你想知道真相吗
I think you bottled up your anger at Donna,
我认为你抑制了对唐娜的怒气
let it out at Louis,
在路易身上发泄了出来
and then when it came back at you,
然后当怒火再一次燃烧时
you pushed it down again.
你又压了下去
That's bullshit.
简直是胡扯
The clinical term is displacement,
专业的医学术语称之为情感转移
and the cure for it is letting your anger at Donna out.
治疗方法就是把对唐娜的怒火发泄出来
Well, I'm not gonna do that,
我不会那么做的
because even if I would, Donna's not here.
因为即使我会,唐娜也不在这
No, I didn't say you had to let it out at Donna.
不,我没说你必须对唐娜发火
You can let it out at me.
你可以对我发泄
That's stupid. No, it isn't.
那太蠢了,一点也不蠢
If she were here right now,
如果她现在就在这里
what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
你脑海中出现的第一句话是什么
Hey, Donna, what are you doing here?
唐娜,你在这做什么
What if I said, "I'm here for you"?
如果我回答,我是为你而来的
I'd say, "Shouldn't you be at Louis's desk?"
我会说,你不是应该在路易的办公室吗
And what if I were? How would that make you feel?
我确实从他那来,这么说你感觉如何
It would make me feel like role play is stupid,
我感觉角色扮演太愚蠢了
because you're not Donna,
因为你不是唐娜
and I don't give a shit what your degree says.
我也不在乎你的学位怎么说
I'm not gonna go through this again
我不想为了拿点药
just to get more pills.
又来这一套
Well, I may not be Donna,
我可能不是唐娜
but I'm beginning to see what it's like to be her.
但我开始了解她的感受了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I'm talking about I'm a woman
我在说,我是个为满足你的要求
who you've been bullying to get what you want.
被你欺压的女人
Bullying? I'm paying you.
欺压,我付你钱了
And that doesn't mean that I exist to serve your needs.
那并不代表我是为了你的需求而存在
Well, it goddamn should.
理应如此
If you spoke to Donna that way,
如果你是这么对唐娜说话的
no wonder she left you.
难怪她会离开你
Because you don't just pay people to be loyal.
因为金钱是不能买到忠诚的
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说我
I don't give a shit about the money, and I never did.
我根本不在乎钱
No, you didn't.
你是不在乎
It was just a way to get me to do what you wanted.
这只是你让我随你言听计从的工具
So when your life was on the line
难道当你命悬一线的时候
and I was there for you every step of the way,
我一直支持着你
it meant nothing?
这对你来说什么都不算么
It wasn't every step of the way.
并不是一直
You bailed out the second I wanted more.
一旦我想要的更多你就退缩了
That's when you decided to betray me.
于是你就决定背叛我
How the hell is moving on and putting myself first
放下过去,把我自己放在第一位
betraying you?
怎么就是背叛你了
Because you went to Louis to do it,
因为你去了路易那里
and that's not moving on.
这不是放下过去向前看
That's sticking a knife in my gut and twisting it.
是在我身上插了把刀再转两下
Yeah, Harvey, it is.
是的,哈维,没错
How does it feel to be on the receiving end for once?
当你是那个被捅的人的时候感觉如何
Harvey, did you hear me?
哈维,你听见我说话了吗
I said, how does it feel to know that
我问,当得知你迈出了
you've taken the first step towards regaining control?
重获控制的第一步时,你感觉如何
When someone twists a knife in your gut,
当有人捅了你一刀
I feel like I want to twist one right back.
我只想捅回去
Mr. Zane, you scheduled this hearing.
赞恩先生,你安排了这次听证会
We've been waiting ten minutes.
我们已经等了十分钟了
I'm not waiting any longer.
我不打算再等了
Uh, you don't have to, your honor.
您不需要了,法官大人
My motion is here.
我的动议到了
It better get up here fast.
你最好快点送上来
Where the hell were you?
你去哪儿了
I'm standing up here with my dick in my hand,
我裤子都脱了
and you're out having a soda.
你还不紧不慢的
I had something to do.
我有事要处理
Yeah, well, whatever it was,
不管是什么事
I hope it was worth almost losing this case over.
我希望值得你为之差点输了这场官司
Motion to expedite trial.
请求加速审判的动议
I thought this was a hearing on their motion to dismiss.
我以为这是一个有关撤销案件的听证会呢
Well, if you expedite our trial,
如果您加速审判的话
that takes care of their motion to dismiss.
就不需要撤销本案了
Your Honor, they just got this case two days ago.
法官大人,他们两天前才拿到这个案子
They're using the timing of our client's contract expiration
他们想利用我们客户合同到期的时间点
to try to shake us down.
敲诈我们
I have to say, Mr. Zane, I find it hard to believe
我必须说,赞恩先生,我很难相信
that in two days you've found out enough
两天的时间你就收集了足够的证据
to know you need an expedited trial,
知道你需要加速审判了
let alone care about these people at all.
跟别提关心这些人了
Your Honor, four years ago,
法官大人,四年前
a mail carrier named Stanley Powell
一个叫做斯坦利·鲍威尔的邮差
felt tightness in his chest.
感到胸口发闷
He thought it was nothing,
他觉得没什么大碍
but his wife insisted he go to the hospital.
但他的妻子坚持让他去医院看看
When he got there,
当他到了那儿
doctors couldn't find anything wrong,
医生查不出什么问题
but they wanted to keep him for one extra day.
但他们希望他能留院观察一天
Now unfortunately,
但不幸的是
Kelton Insurance refused to pay.
凯尔顿保险公司拒绝承担这笔费用
So Mr. Powell went home, crawled into bed,
于是鲍威尔先生就回家了,爬上了床
and one day later, he was dead.
第二天,他就去世了
In front of you, you have a complaint
在您面前,是一份长达五千页的
that's over 5,000 pages long,
起诉书
which tells the stories of another 189 victims.
讲述了其他189个受害者的故事
Pick a page at random, tell me the number,
随便挑一页,告诉我页码
and I will tell you exactly what their client did to them.
我会一字不差的告诉您他们的客户对他们做了什么
Your Honor, are you actually buying that?
法官大人,您真的相信他这套么
Page 627, Mr.Lawrence Green.
第627页,劳劳伦斯·格林
63yearold grandfather,
六十三岁的一位祖父
admitted to St. Vincent with complaints of lower back pain
因为腰背部疼痛和严重的体重下降
and excessive weight loss.
被圣文森特医院接收入院
He thought it was stress. Turns out it was lymphoma.
他以为是因为压力过大,结果是因为淋巴瘤
Only they didn't find out until it was too late
但他们发现时已经太晚了
because their client refused to pay for the MRI.
因为他们的客户拒绝支付核磁共振的费用
So please, rule against us if you have to,
所以,如果您一定要驳回我们的动议请便
but don't tell me we don't care.
但别说我们不在乎
Motion for expedited trial granted.
加速审判动议通过
Jury selection starts Monday.
下周一选陪审团成员
For your information, that's what I was doing.
顺便说一句,这是我之前在做的事
And it only took as long as it did
之所以花了这么久
because I was also doing something for the one person
是因为我同时在为唯一一个
who has the right to treat me like his associate
有权把我当做他的助理律师
but treats me like his partner anyway.
却把我当做合伙人对待的人做事
Well, if you can forgive me,
如果你能原谅我的话
what do you say I take my partner out to lunch?
我带我的合伙人去吃个午饭你看如何
Mr. Specter
斯佩克特先生
Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow.
格蕾琴,不管什么事,都等明天再说
I'm afraid this can't wait.
恐怕这不能等
This is your resume.
这是你的简历
I wanted to explain the twoyear gap
我想解释一下我职业生涯中的
in my employment history.
两年中断期
You don't have to do that.
你不需要这么做
My husband passed away.
我的丈夫去世了
My children were grown.
我的孩子长大了
I had no purpose, I felt alone,
我没有了目标,感觉很孤独
and I started having panic attacks.
于是我开始有恐慌症
And why would I need to know that?
我为什么需要知道这些
Because I don't have them anymore.
因为我现在没有了
Good night, Gretchen.
晚安,格蕾琴
What was that all about?
那是什么情况
Getting to know my new secretary.
了解我的新秘书
Did you come by just to brag about helping me with Jack?
你是来炫耀帮我搞定了杰克的吗
I take it that means he backed down.
看来他认输了
Like Roberto Duran against Sugar Ray.
就像罗伯特·杜兰面对苏格·雷一样
No match.
完全不是对手
Seriously...
说正经的
you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.
我好得很,谢谢
Want to get a bite or something?
想吃点什么吗
Sure.
当然
I got to warn you, my stomach's still full
我得提前告诉你,我的胃里
from my lunch with Robert Zane.
还塞满了和罗伯特·赞恩的午餐呢
Oh, we're lunching now, are we?
哎呦,你们都开始共进午餐了嘛
Why, you jealous?
怎么,吃醋了
No, I just thought you guys were working a case,
没有,只是我以为你们是在合作案子
not picnicking in a park.
不是公园野餐
Let me tell you, it was no picnic.
我得跟你说,那可不是野餐那么愉快
You ever try to go toetotoe with that guy
你有没有尝试过跟他比
over allyoucaneat shrimp?
吃海鲜自助餐
No match.
不是对手啊
Hey, give me a few minutes.
等我几分钟
I gotta take care of something.
我要解决点事
You ever take sides with Jack Soloff against me again,
你再跟杰克·索罗夫一伙儿
I will bury you.
我会灭了你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
optional ['ɔpʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 任选的

联想记忆
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆
duration [dju'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 持续时间,期间

联想记忆
hedge [hedʒ]

想一想再看

n. 树篱,篱笆,障碍,防护物,套期保值,推诿

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
peer [piə]

想一想再看

n. 同等的人,同辈,贵族
vi. 凝视,窥视

 


关键字: 美剧 诉讼双雄

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。