You really know him.
你真的很了解他
I really do.
确实
Never?
从来没吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么
Because you can never go back.
因为你就再也回不到从前了
Forstman's insisting that I run the money
傅滋曼坚持要我
through Switzerland and the Caymans
在钱流向对方之前
before it comes out on the other side.
通过瑞士和开曼群岛进行管理
You're obligated to report it.
你有义务举报这件事
I didn't, and I'm not going to.
我没举报,也不会去
What are you talking about?
你胡说些什么啊
Rachel, hey Logan and I kissed.
瑞秋,洛根跟我接吻了
Mike, no, please.
迈克,不,求你了
And when I said that it didn't matter
我昨天说,只要有你
what I'd do next because I have you?
下一步做什么都无关紧要
I was wrong.
我错了
Because we're done.
因为我们完了
That's your fee for putting this deal together.
这是你完成这笔交易的酬金
Son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
You didn't bring me here for you to sign on the arrows.
你让我来不是为了让你签字
You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows.
而是为了让我签字
Yep.
没错
You cannot take a job with that man.
你不能和那个人一起工作
What are you gonna do about it?
你又能做什么
I hired Mike Ross back at the firm.
我重新雇佣了迈克·罗斯
What?
什么
You're really gonna drop me?
你真的要放弃我吗
You're damn right I am.
当然了
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Are you back here?
你要回来了吗
No, I'm going to stay somewhere for a while.
不,我会在其它地方待一段时间
Mike Rachel, whatever you're going to say,
迈克,瑞秋,不管你想说什么
now is not the time to say it.
现在都不是说的时候
I'm coming back to work tomorrow.
我明天就回去上班了
If you can't accept that,
如果你不能接受的话
then whatever you were going to say to me
不管你想和我说什么
won't matter.
都不重要了
Thought you might need this.
我觉得你可能需要这个
Thank you.
谢谢
So, the way I see it, you've got three options.
依我看,你有三个选择
You can wear what you were wearing last night,
直接穿昨天穿的衣服
you can go back to your place and change,
或者回家换衣服
or you can grab anything you want from my closet.
再或者,随便去我衣柜里选一件
Nothing? I thought for sure you would leap at the chance
不选吗,我以为你一定很想抓住机会...
Mike's coming back to work today.
迈克今天要回去工作了
I know.
我知道
What am I gonna do? You're gonna do
我怎么办,继续做你从
what you've been doing since the day Mike left.
迈克走了之后就一直在做的事
You're gonna walk into Harvey's office with your head held high,
挺胸抬头地走进哈维的办公室
and you're gonna do your job.
做好你的工作
Mike's job. Rachel
那是迈克的工作,瑞秋
I don't know how to be near him without being near him.
我不知道要怎么靠近他又跟他保持距离
I'll tell you how.
我告诉你
Give him space.
给他空间
I don't want to give him space.
我不想给他空间
I want to run to him
我想跑向他
and hold him and tell him that I love him.
抱住他,告诉他我爱他
I know, but, Rachel,
我知道,瑞秋
if you try to pull him towards you right now,
但如果你现在想拉近他
all you're gonna do is push him away.
就只会把他推远
Trust me. Let things be.
相信我,别强求
They'll turn out the way they're supposed to.
事情终会如愿的
You don't know that.
这你说不好
I do know that.
我确定
Okay.
好吧
Rachel, I'm gonna tell you something I've never told you.
瑞秋,我要告诉你一件我以前没告诉过你的事
I slept with Harvey.
我跟哈维上过床
Oh, my god.
天呐
But you told me that
但你说...
I know what I told you.
我知道我跟你怎么说的
It was once, and I never would have done it
就那一次,如果我们当时还是同事
if we were still working together.
我绝不会那么做的
But then, he left the D.A.'s office,
但后来他离开了地检官办公室
and...
我们就...
it happened.
那个了
And then, the next time I saw him,
然后我再见他的时候
he wanted me to come with him to the firm,
他要我跟他一起来律所
and I did, and that was that.
我就同意了,我们也到此为止了
Would you have wanted a relationship with him?
你想跟他在一起吗
I would have wanted to try,
我会想试试
but he wasn't ready.
但他当时没准备好
And if I had pushed him to be ready,
如果我逼他
I would be sitting here talking to somebody else
我今天就会是跟别人
about somebody I used to work with a long time ago.
谈一个我很久以前的同事了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying everything turned out the way it was supposed to.
一切最终水到渠成
But you said the reason
但你说
that you two neveris because you can never go back.
你们之所以没有...是因为那样就回不去了
I lied.
我撒谎了
Oh, I'd let you go,
我倒想让你先走
but I was here first.
但毕竟是我先来的
Words to live by
哈维·斯佩克特
by Harvey Specter, the most selfish man in the world.
世界第一自私鬼的金句良言
Don't mind if I do.
那我不客气了
Wait a second.
等等
What are you doing here so early?
你怎么来这么早
I always get in this early.
我一向这么早来
You never get in this early, and I know that for a fact
你从不这么早来,我很确定
because this is the time I get in every single day.
因为我每天都这时候来
You should sleep in once in a while.
你该偶尔多睡会儿
It's good for you. Trust me.
对你有好处,相信我
I do it every single day.
我每天都这样
It just so happens that this morning, i have work to do.
巧的是我今早有工作
What work?
什么工作
The schmoolkinsberg brief.
施姆金斯堡简报
The schmoolkinsberg brief?
施姆金斯堡简报
That's what you're going with?
你就编这种借口
It's not gonna write itself.
反正它又不会自己写出来
I'm taking your name off the wall.
我要把你的名字从墙上拿下来了
Seriously, I'm here for the Tokyo markets.
说真的,我是为了东京市场的事而来
Name one Tokyo market.
你倒说一个出来
The Nikkei. Name another.
日经指数,再说一个
Honda, Toyota, Kia.
本田,丰田,起亚
Kia's Korean.
起亚是韩国的
Yeah, but they're in the same time zone.
反正是一个时区的
Where it is currently dinner.
那里现在正是晚上
I'm a tired of this inquisition.
我受够了你的审问
This is exactly why I don't come in this early.
我就是因为这个从不早来
And the reason that you're here this early this morning
而你今早这么早来
is because it's Mike Ross' first day back.
是因为这是迈克·罗斯第一天回来
Is it?
是吗
Louis, why are you here so early?
路易,你怎么这么早就来了
I am taking this Forstman document,
我要把傅滋曼的文件
and I am burying it in the bowels of these files.
埋在这堆文件的肚子里
And then, I am putting these files
然后我要把这堆文件
deep in the bowels of our storage.
深埋在我们仓库的肚子里
Louis, please stop saying bowels.
路易,别再说肚子了
Katrina, I don't have time to give a shit about bowels,
卡特里娜,我没时间管肚子不肚子的
'cause after this, we are starting fresh.
今天之后,我们要重新开始
and I don't want to hear about Gillis industries, Sean Cahill,
我再也不想听到吉利斯工业,肖恩·卡荷尔
Charles Forstman ever again.
或是查尔斯·傅滋曼了
Well, look who it is, Bonnie and Clyde.
瞧瞧是谁啊,雌雄大盗
Just the people I wanted to see.
我正想找你们
What do you want, Sean?
你想干什么,肖恩
To serve you with this.
给你们这个
What the hell is that?
那是什么
He wants all files relating to the Gillis industries takeover.
他要所有跟吉利斯工业收购相关的文件
Oh, I don't want the files.
不是我想要
I'm taking them. Bullshit.
我一定要拿走,胡扯
We have 60 days to fight that or comply.
我们有60天上诉或配合
You want to tell him or should I?
你来告诉他还是我来
It's not a subpoena, Harvey. It's a search warrant.
哈维,这不是传票,是搜查令
So you're gonna give me all the files,
你要么给我你全部的文件
or you're gonna head downtown with these two fine gentlemen.
要么就跟他们走一趟
Okay, Sean.
好啊,肖恩
Have it your way.
随你便吧
You're going to take that hall.
你从那边走
You're going to run into what appears
然后你会遇到一个有点像
to be the mummified remains of a legal secretary.
木乃伊的法务秘书
Her name is Norma. Mmhmm.
她叫诺玛,是的
She's gonna limp you up to the 60th floor
她会步履蹒跚的带你们去60层
where you will find 30 years worth of files
那里存着三十年的档案
that haven't been sorted since the Reagan administration.
自从里根政府以来就没被整理过
Or is it the 56th floor?
还是在56层来着
It could be the 35th floor for all I know.
据我所知也有可能是35层
The point is, while you're trying
重点是,在你试图
to find the Ark of the Covenant,
找到消失的法柜时
we'll be downtown in front of a judge blocking this bullshit.
我们会在市中心法官面前取消掉这个东西
You think the threat of you getting to a judge
你认为在我找到想要的东西前搞定法官
before I find what I want is gonna get me to leave?
就能威胁我离开吗
Then stay,
那就留下
But who do you think's gonna get the job done faster?
但你认为谁的动作会快一点呢
You and those two windbreakers or Bonnie and Clyde.
你和这两个夹克男还是雌雄大盗呢
Welcome home, Sailor.
欢迎回家,水手
You were out to sea a long time.
你这次出海走得够久啊
I was, but now I'm back.
确实是,但现在我回来了
And this place hasn't changed a bit.
这个地方可是一点都没变啊
Maybe it has.
也许变了
Is this a new Spinner's album?
这是斯宾纳的新专辑吗
No, and you know it's not new.
不是,你也知道那不是新的
You and harvey joked about it.
你和哈维还就此开过玩笑
I could have sworn that was a different one.
我以为那是另外一张
Said the man with the photographic memory.
你不是过目不忘吗
Okay, that doesn't mean I've seen every album
好吧,那也不意味着我看过每一张唱片啊
You have no idea where to go, do you?
你根本不知道该去哪是吧
Not a clue. Come with me.
一点都不知道,跟我来
Donna, I went to the bullpen.
唐娜,我去了大办公室
Some guy with a soul patch was sitting at my desk.
有个长小胡子的人坐了我的位置
That's because it's not your desk anymore,
因为那不再是你的位置了
and you're not cool enough to pull off a soul patch.
而且你也配不上小胡子
I dispute that.
这我不同意
Are you even capable of growing a soul patch?
你能在下巴上长出那种胡子吗
I had a goatee my sophomore year of never.
在我幻想中的大学二年级,我留过山羊胡
Look, it's not your desk anymore
听着,那不再是你的位置了
because you're on the other side of the bullpen now.
是因为你被换到大办公室的另一端了
Which other side?
哪个另一端
The other side. Like, not the side that you were on.
另一端,就是你不在的那一端
Towards the door or away from the door?
更靠近门了还是远离门了
Which door are you talking about?
你在说哪扇门
Which door are you talking about?
你在说哪扇
You know what? Just shut up and keep walking.
得了,闭嘴吧,跟我走就行了
You're not here five minutes,
你才来不到五分钟
and you're already a pain in my ass.
就已经让我头疼了
This is the other side of the bullpen.
这里就是那个另一端
Are you serious? I know.
你是认真的吗,我知道
I fought it tooth and nail.
我也全力抗争过
I mean, if it were up to me, you'd be setting up shop
要是让我说,你就该坐在
in the file room.
档案室的角落办公
You did this, didn't you?
你安排的对吧
Well, I didn't not do it.
我没有不安排而已
Thanks, Donna.
谢谢,唐娜
It's good to have you back, Mike.
很高兴你能回来,迈克
Well, some of us have work to do,
好吧,我们中的一个要干活了
and of course, by "Some of us,"
当然,那一个
I mean you.
是你
As soon as word got out that you were coming back,
你要回来的消息一传开
the partners started taking numbers
合伙人们就开始拿号排队
to give the boy wonder their work.
给金童安排工作了
Thanks, Donna. You already thanked me.
谢谢,唐娜,你已经谢过我了
Not for that.
不是工作的事
For not mentioning Rachel.
谢谢你没有提瑞秋
Mike. Come on.
迈克,得了吧
You expect me to believe you don't know what's going on?
你以为我会相信你对此一无所知吗
I know enough to know that it's between you and her.
我知道这是你跟她之间的事
Shit.
天哪
Look who's back.
看看是谁回来了啊
Shit, look who's still here.
天哪,看看谁还在这啊
Somebody had to pick up your slack
你在华尔街捣乱的时候
while you were shiting the bed on Wall Street.
总要有人留下来给你收拾烂摊子啊
Which is why it's good to be back here
就因为有你这样的烂律师
where there's a shity lawyer like you
衬托我的优秀
to make me look good.
能回来上班才这么美好
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Thanks, Katrina.
谢谢,卡特里娜
Don't thank me. Thank Louis.
别谢我,谢谢路易
Oh, I did when he hired me back.
他把我招回来的时候就谢过了
I'm sure you did,
我相信你谢过
and I'm sure he would never tell you this,
我也相信他没告诉你这事
but I wanted you to know
但是我想让你知道
what he gave up to bring you back here.
他为了让你回来,放弃了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Jessica gave Louis one wish
在路易搞定傅滋曼时
when he closed Forstman,
杰西卡给了他一个愿望
and he had a whole plan to manage his work schedule
他计划重新安排工作时间表
so he could try to reignite things with Sheila.
以便能够与希拉重归于好
And he gave all that up because he cared more about you
但他放弃了那些,因为比起他自己
than he did about himself.
他更在意你
I didn't know that. Well, like I said,
我不知道这件事,就像我说的
I thought you should.
我觉得你应该知道
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I have court in ten minutes.
我十分钟之后要开庭
Now, what are you three doing in front of my face?
你们三个来这干嘛
We're here
我们来这里
because he showed up at our offices this morning
是因为他今早带着一张搜查令
with a search warrant.
来了我们的办公室
A search warrant, I'm sorry to say,
很抱歉,是一张你无权
you have no authority to stop.
阻止的搜查令
Yes, you do, because he deliberately
你有权,因为他故意
went outside your authority to get it.
跳过你的管辖权得到的这张搜查令
What? Your Honor,
什么,法官大人
I went to a different judge because my office
我之所以去找另一个法官
tried to reach you, but you were unavailable.
是因为我的办公室找您的时候您不在
Check with your clerk. There's a record of the call.
您可以去和秘书核实,有通话记录的
Did you make it from judge Franklin's house?
你是从富兰克林法官家打的电话吗
Because he's the one who signed the warrant at 8:30 last night.
因为是他昨晚八点半签署的搜查令
The same judge you play golf with every Thursday.
就是每周四跟你一起打高尔夫的那个法官
And Barack Obama plays basketball with Eric Holder.
巴拉克·奥巴马还和艾瑞克·霍德打篮球呢
Let's arrest everybody.
把所有人都抓起来吧
I'm not interested in everybody.
我对所有人不感兴趣
I'm interested in why you went around me.
我只好奇你们围着我吵的原因
Because I needed a warrant last night
因为昨晚我需要一纸搜查令
to stop them from destroying evidence this morning.
来阻止他们今早销毁证据
And the day someone's guilty until proven innocent
除非一开始就推定我们有罪
is the day that argument holds an ounce of water.Better get your glass, Harvey.
最好带着你的杯子,哈维
That day's coming sooner than you think.
这一天比你预想的来得更快
Well, it's not today.
反正不会是今天
I'm revoking your search warrant
在我们全面聆讯之前
until we can have a full hearing.
你的搜查令无效
Your Honor Now, that's enough.
法官大人,够了
If you want to go rummaging around in a law firm's files,
如果你要搜查一家律师所的文件
you better come to me with more than innuendo.
你应该来找我而不是在这含沙射影
I better get going.
我还是走吧
I have to look up the word "innuendo,"
我还得查查"含沙射影"是什么意思
if you know what I mean.
如果你们懂我的意思
Harvey, I'm telling you, that man is not going to stop coming.
哈维,我告诉你,那人不会罢手的
I'm going to suggest something radical here.
我有个激进的办法
And what is that?
什么办法
We could just give him what he wants.
他想要的,我们不如直接给他
The fact is we've got nothing to hide.
事实上我们也没什么要隐瞒的
Harvey, I don't care that we have nothing to hide.
哈维,我不关心我们有什么事要隐瞒
A police officer follows a car long enough,
警察追一辆车够久
he's gonna find a busted taillight.
总会被他发现点毛病
And even if he doesn't, he's gonna bust it himself.
即使他没发现,他也会自己搞出事来的
Well, what are you suggesting we do?
那你觉得我们该怎么做
I don't know, but this whole witch hunt
我不知道,但这整个迫害活动都是因为
is about Cahill thinking you colluded with Mike Ross.
卡荷尔认为你和迈克·罗斯勾结
So now that he's back,
所以既然他回来了
why don't you collude with that fraud
你何不和那个骗子勾结勾结
and get us the hell out of this?
把这件事给解决了呢
See you got yourself an office.
看来你给自己搞了间办公室
Yeah, it's not as nice as the one I had, but
是啊,没我以前那间好,不过
It's still a step up.
总归还是一个进步
You mean because it's smaller or because the view is worse?
是因为房间更小了,还是视野更差了
I mean because it's my old office.
因为这是我以前的办公室
You're shiting me.
你在逗我
Look in the top left drawer.
看看你左边第一个抽屉
You're serious. I am.
你是说真的,是的
Donna said she did this.
唐娜说是她安排的
She had the idea to give you an office.
给你间办公室是她的主意
It was my idea to give you this office.
给你这间办公室是我的主意
And it just happened to be empty.
它还刚好空出来了
Something like that.
差不多吧
Right.
好吧
It's good to have you back where you belong.
你回到属于你的地方真好
Okay, enough fun.
好了,闲话少说
Sean Cahill's trying to go through every file
肖恩·卡荷尔想调查收购案的
we have on the takeover. You in?
所有文件,有兴趣吗
I sure as hell don't want to do an amicus brief
反正我很确定我对帮保罗·波特
for Paul Porter. Good.
写意见书没兴趣,很好
Then figure out a way to keep Cahill
那就想个办法阻止卡荷尔
from getting his hands on our documents,
拿到我们的文件
and do it fast because we don't have much time.
要快,我们没多少时间了
Harvey, have you considered
哈维,你有没有想过
the fact that he's been going after us for collusion,
其实他追查我们是因为认为我们有合谋罪
and we didn't collude? What are you getting at?
而其实我们没有,所以呢
Why don't we just give him all the files?
我们何不直接把文件都给他
We have nothing to hide,
我们清清白白
and fighting him makes it look like we do.
阻止他倒显得我们有罪了
That's what I said to Jessica.
我也是这么和杰西卡说的
You know what she said to me?
你知道她怎么跟我说的吗
"A cop follows a car long enough,
警察追一辆车够久
"he's gonna find a busted taillight.
总会被他发现点毛病
And even if he doesn't, he's gonna bust it himself."
即使他没发现,他也会自己搞出事来的
Speaking of Jessica,
说到杰西卡
you never told me how she felt about me coming back.
你还没告诉我,我回来她怎么想呢
Find a way to beat Cahill, and then ask me that again.
想办法打败卡荷尔,再来问我这个
You just had to get to him first, didn't you?
你就非得先去找他,是吧
What, did you give him a lock of your hair?
怎么,给了他一绺你的头发吗
What are you talking about, Louis?
你想说什么,路易
You think I didn't notice you conveniently
你以为我没发现你刚好
put Henderson in my old office
把亨德森安排到了我的旧办公室
so you can give Mike your old office?
好让迈克搬进你的旧办公室
For your information, Louis,
告诉你吧,路易
Henderson begged for your old office
亨德森求我把你的旧办公室给他
because he thinks you're the best attorney
因为他认为你是这世界上
that's ever walked the face of this earth.
最强的律师
Oh, bullreally?
扯淡,真的吗
Absolutely.
千真万确
So you're not just saying that to butter me up
所以你说那些不是为了讨我欢心
so I'll let this go?
好让我就此罢休吧
Hand to god,
对天发誓
or as Henderson would say,
或者像亨德森说的
"Hand to Louis." Okay, then.
对路易发誓,那好吧
Just as long as you're not trying to pull one over on me.
只要你没骗我就好
That Henderson is going places.
那个亨德森真有前途
Don't move.
别动
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Taking a mental picture of this moment.
拍下此刻的记忆影像
Louis, that's not a mental
路易,那不是记忆
Mike Ross, the prodigal son, returns.
迈克·罗斯,浪子回家了
Thanks. You're very welcome.
谢谢,不用谢
And Louis, I want to thank you again for bringing me back.
路易,我还要再谢谢你让我回来
I'm never gonna forget it.
我永远不会忘记这份情
And if there is every anything that I can do to repay you
如果有什么事情我可以报答你的话
Mike, please.
迈克,别这样
Don't insult me.
不要侮辱我
You do not owe me, and if you really care about me,
你不欠我的,如果你真的在乎我
you will never mention repaying me with a favor again.
就永远不许再提报答我之类的话
Really appreciate it, Louis. Good.
真的很感谢,路易,很好
Now, I need you to drop whatever it is you're doing
现在,我要你停下手头的事
Oh, Louis, I can't drop what I'm doing.
路易,我不能停下
Harvey just asked me to
哈维刚刚要我
What do you mean you can't drop what you're doing?
你说你不能停下手头的事是什么意思
I just brought you back here. You owe me.
我才刚把你带回来,你欠我人情
You just told me never to mention that again.
你刚刚说让我别提要报答你
What, do you think I meant that?
啥,你以为我说真的吗
I said that because that's what people say.
我这么说是因为大家都这么说啊
Now, what you say is,
你应该说的是
"Screw what harvey asked me to do.
谁在乎哈维让我干什么
"I don't give a shit about him.
我一点都不在乎那个人
I only give a shit about you, Louis."
我只在乎你,路易
Louis, this isn't just for Harvey.
路易,这不只是为了哈维
It's for the firm, okay?
是为了律所,好吗
Sean Cahill Bullshit.
肖恩·卡荷尔,胡说
That's just the kind of thing that Harvey
那是指哈维一贯使用的...
Did you justdid you just
你刚说的是,刚说的是
Did you just say, "Sean Cahill"?
你刚说的是,肖恩·卡荷尔吗
Yeah. He's trying to get access
对,他想拿到
to our files on the Gillis takeover.
我们关于吉利斯收购案的文件
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
为什么不早说
We need to fight this son of a bitch
咱们得拼尽法律的全力
with the full force of the law, Mike.
和那个孙子打到底,迈克
That's what I was doing. Then, do it.
我刚才就在这么做,继续
You don't have time to work on this case.
你没时间管我这个案子
I need to bring it to Katrina.
我把这个案子给卡特里娜
Louis, are you okay? No, I am not okay.
路易,你还好吗,我不好
Mike, this is an attack on our firm,
迈克,这是针对我们律所的攻击
and an attack against one of us is an attack against all of us.
攻击一个人,就是攻击我们所有人
Get the hell to work.
赶紧开始干活
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
Sean Cahill is trying to get the Gillis files.
肖恩·卡荷尔想拿到吉利斯案的文件
Louis, you buried that document.
路易,你把那个文件埋起来了
You don't understand.
你不明白
The SEC is gonna have these files forever,
证监会会永远存档这些文件
and eventually, they're gonna see the money
最终,他们会发现
went in one place and came out the other,
那笔钱从一个地方转移到另一个地方
and I'm the person who did it.
经手人是我
What do you need me to do?
需要我做什么
I want you to cover up my tracks as best you can.
尽全力掩盖我的痕迹
And what are you going to do?
你要做什么
I'm going to try to fix it so the goddamn thing
我去解决这件事
never happened in the first place.
让这件事从没发生过
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I didn't think we had any further business to discuss.
我觉得咱们没什么好聊的了
We don't. We just have a problem
是没有,只是刚完成的那笔交易
with the business we just did.
出了一些问题
Are you here to shake me down for more money?
你是要我给你更多的钱吗
I'm here to give it all back.
我是来退钱的
Louis, I told you No, just listen to me, okay.
路易,我跟你说了,不,听我说好吗
The SECthey're trying to get access to our files.
证监会,他们正在努力拿到我们的文件
That happens, they see
一旦拿到,他们就会发现
that your payout was routed offshore
你是绕经离岸银行付的款
and you didn't pay taxes on it.
而且没有付税
They'll see I haven't paid taxes.
他们会发现我还没有付税
I have until the third quarter of two years from now
我从前年秋天开始
to report that income,
就没报税
and if I need to, I will.
如果我需要的话,会报的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
They're not idiots.
他们可不傻
Nobody has money wired through a Swiss bank and the Caymans
把钱通过瑞士银行和开曼群岛的银行转账的人
if they're planning on reporting it to the IRS.
没有一个打算向国税局报税的
That's not proof of anything,
证明不了什么
and the only thing they'll definitely find if they get a look at those files
如果他们检查这些文件,只会发现
is that you embezzled money.
你贪污受贿
So get out of my office.
快滚出我的办公室
Listen to me, goddamn it.
听我说,该死的
We need to undo this deal.
我们得撤销这个交易
I tell you what, Louis.
听我说,路易
Have a seat.
坐好
You want peace of mind?
你希望得到内心的平静吗
Draw up the same paperwork we already signed.
重新起草我们已经签署的这份文件
Only this time, have Harvey sign it instead of you.
只不过这次,让哈维签字
What?
什么
You're the one who said you'd go to the ends
是你说的,你要穷极所能
of the earth to stick it to him.
和他对着干
Taking his client is one thing.
抢走他的客户是一码事
Framing him for a felony?
陷害他
That's another.
是另一码事
It's your call.
你自己决定
Use your name, replace it with his,
把你的名字,换成他的
I don't give a shit.
我根本不在乎
But the deal is staying in place.
但这笔交易不会变
I heard they hired a new hotshot attorney,
听说他们新雇佣了一个金牌律师
but they never said how handsome he was.
但他们没告诉我这个人有多帅
Look, Rachel, I'm really swamped right now.
瑞秋,我现在真的忙不过来
Too swamped to even stop by and say, "Hello"?
忙得连过来打个招呼都没时间吗
Saying hello is just gonna lead to saying a lot more,
打个招呼,接着就会说更多
and now is not the time to have it out.
现在我可没时间跟你谈
Well, I'm not here to have it out with you.
我不是来找你把事情说清的
I am here to work with you on fighting off Sean Cahill.
我是来和你一起对抗肖恩·卡荷尔的
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮助
But you just said you were swamped.
但你刚说,你忙不过来了
Because I'm trying to avoid having a conversation with you,
因为我一直在努力不和你聊天
which, obviously, isn't working.
很明显,不成功
Well, Mike, I am Harvey's associate now.
迈克,我现在是哈维的初级律师了
So you working a case with him, you're working it with me.
你忙他的案子,就得和我共事
He didn't say anything to me about it.
他可没告诉我
Well, he said it to me.
他告诉我了
Why do you think I'm here?
不然我为什么过来
I don't care what he said. It's not a good idea.
我不管他说了什么,这不是好主意
What isn't? For us to even be in the same room together?
为什么,我们俩同处一室都不行了吗
Not right now. No.
现在,不行
You're the one who chose to come back here.
是你自己选择回来的
So?
又怎样
So you don't get
你也不要
to act disappointed that I work here too.
看见我也在这儿工作就表现得那么失望
Rachel. Listen to me.
瑞秋,听我说
I told you that I needed space.
我告诉过你,我需要空间
What do you call staying in a hotel?
住在酒店还不算吗
Based on this conversation,
从我们今天的谈话来看
I call it a smart move.
我做的太对了
Okay, Mike, I'm sorry.
好了,迈克,对不起
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Get some air.
透透气
They hire you back after helping them break the law,
你帮他们违法,他们雇你回去
and this is what they give you for lunch?
就让你午餐吃这个吗
You wouldn't ask that if you'd ever had
如果你吃过这家的百吉饼
one of these bagels.
就不会这么说了
Maybe not, but let me ask you this.
或许吧,这么问吧
You remember that game show called Let's Make a Deal?
记得那个叫"做笔交易"的娱乐节目吗
Not interested.
没兴趣
You haven't heard what's in it for you.
你还没听听你会得到什么好处呢
I don't need to hear what's in it for me
我不需要知道我会得到什么好处
because I know what's in it for you.
因为我知道你会得到什么好处
You're a smart kid.
聪明的孩子
I see why they wanted you back.
我明白他们为什么重新雇用你了
I'm gonna get back to my bagel, which is gonna
我要开始吃百吉饼了,看不到你的脸
taste so much better when I'm not looking at you.
它的味道会更好
All right, before you gobble that up, think about this.
在你开吃之前,考虑一下这个
Sooner or later, I'm gonna get those files.
我会拿到那些文件,早晚的事
But there's nothing to stop you from giving them to me
但你也可以亲自交给我
all on your own.
没人拦着你
If you do that,
如果你交给我
any of those files that say "Mike Ross",
那么文件中提及"迈克·罗斯"的所有地方
I'll replace with "Anonymous former employee".
我都替换成"匿名前雇员"
That would be tempting, Sean,
很诱人啊,肖恩
if I actually had something to hide.
如果我真有什么不可见人的事
Oh, I do have one more question, though.
不过我确实还有一个问题
Is Harvey footing the bill? What?
是哈维买单吗,什么
For your room at the Soho Grand.
你住的苏豪大酒店的房间
That's where you're staying, right?
你现在住那个酒店,对吧
You should try the Cobb salad.
你应该吃一吃那的科布沙拉
It's out of this world.
世间难得的美味
Guess who just got propositioned
猜猜刚才是谁得到了
by a striking blonde?
惹眼的金发人的提议
Please tell me it was Kate Upton.
告诉我你说的是凯特·阿普顿(金发女星)
Isn't she a little young for you?
她配你太年轻了吧
Last night, she told me I was the perfect age.
昨晚她还跟我说我的年龄正好
To be her father.
当她爸爸吗
When are you gonna understand
迈克,你什么时候才能明白
they all want a daddy, Mike?
他们都想要爸比
You want to talk about Cahill or just
你想谈卡荷尔还是
keep bragging about things that never actually happened.
继续吹虚那些莫须有的事
What did Cahill want? It's not what he wanted.
卡荷尔想要什么,不是他想要什么
It's what he gave me.
而是他想给我开价
Well, let's have it.
那就照单全收
Son of a bitch knew I was staying at a hotel.
那孙子知道我现在住酒店
What are you getting at? Didn't you say
你想说什么,你不是说过
he sidestepped Judge Hopkins to get a search warrant
他绕开了霍普金斯法官去的搜查令
for our files?
想得到我们的文件吗
You're thinking he went around Hopkins
你觉得他绕开了霍普金斯
to get authorization to follow us?
拿到官方授权来纠缠我们吗
I'm thinking he never got authorization at all.
我觉得他从来没得到过官方授权
Then we need to get a list
那么最晚明天,我们必须拿到
of the SEC's requests for surveillance by tomorrow.
证监会申请监控的名单
I have a friend at Justice.
我有个司法部的朋友
Since when?
什么时候有的
Okay, I don't, but I thought it sounded cool.
好吧,我没有,但是说出来很酷
Mike, this is serious.
迈克,这不是儿戏
We need that list, and we need it by tomorrow.
我们需要这份名单,最晚明天
On it.
这就办
Good news, Louis.
好消息,路易
I not only misfiled and misdated that document,
我不仅把那份文档错误归类,错误归期
I added in 10,000 others that look just like it.
还放进了一万份看起来一样的文档里
That thing is as buried as it's ever going to be.
现在已经深埋地下了
What the hell difference does it make?
你那么做管什么用
It's all for nothing.
没用的
What happened with Forstman? What do you think?
傅滋曼那边出了什么事,你说呢
He didn't go for it.
他不买我的账
No, something else happened because
不,还有其他事,因为
you wouldn't be this upset if he just turned you down.
如果只是他不买账,你不会这么郁闷
He wouldn't undo anything,
他不会撤回任何事情
but he is willing to let me pin the whole thing on Harvey.
但他想要我把责任都嫁祸给哈维
How could you even do that?
那要怎么做
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Make up a new document, forge his signature.
做一份新文件,伪造他的签名
Doesn't matter 'cause I'm not gonna do it.
不要紧,因为我不会那么做
Louis Katrina, enough.
路易,卡特里娜,别说了
You did good work, but the truth is,
你干得很好,但事实是
if we have to turn over those files,
如果我们必须上缴那些文件
they find that transaction.
他们就会发现那笔交易
I'm gonna end up in prison.
而我的结局就是坐牢
Then you and I
那么你和我
better figure out a way to make sure
最好想办法确保
Harvey wins that motion.
哈维能赢得那项动议
Okay.
好啊
Don't you have a funny way
你给别人留空间的方法
of giving someone space. What?
好像挺搞笑啊,什么
Not only did you do exactly what we talked about not doing,
你不但做了我们说好决不许做的事
but you lied, and you used Harvey's name to do it.
你还撒谎,说是以哈维的名义跟他碰面
I am sorry. No, sorry's not good enough.
对不起,不,道歉可不够
This is the second time we've had this conversation recently,
这已经是近期我们第二次谈这件事了
and I want to know why the hell we're having it again.
我想知道为什么还要谈一次
I didn't mean to lie.
我并不想撒谎
I justI went to Mike to talk
我只是去找迈克谈谈
That's my point.
说的就是这个
You couldn't even make it through one day?
你一天都熬不住吗
I thought that I could.
我以为可以
And then, I saw him sitting there, and I just
谁知我看到他坐在那,我就...
Rachel, just because something's hard to do
瑞秋,虽然很难
doesn't mean that you can't do it.
也不是说你不能做到
Okay. I shouldn't have brought Harvey into it.
好吧,我不该把哈维卷进来
But I am not going to apologize for talking to Mike
但我不会为跟迈克说话而道歉的
because he and I aren't the same as you and Harvey.
因为他和我,跟你喝哈维完全不同
Excuse me?
你说什么
That didn't come out that I I did not tell you that
我不是这个意思,我跟你谈的这些
for you to just throw it back in my face.
不是为了让你羞辱我
I didn't mean to throw it in your face.
我不是想要羞辱你
I respect that you let things take their natural course.
我尊重你顺其自然的做法
But I want to make things work with Mike,
但我想主动行动,和迈克和好
and the only way I know how to do that is to fight for him.
而我所知道的唯一方法,就是去争取他
Fight for him all you want,
去争取他吧
but don't lie about Harvey ever again.
但别再用哈维的名义撒谎
You're missing it in here already?
已经开始怀念这里了吗
Just passing through.
只是路过
I lied to you.
我骗了你
I know you lied to me Not that.
我知道你骗了我,不是说那件事
Harvey never assigned me to your case.
哈维没有派我负责你的案子
I did it because you left our home,
我这么做是因为,你离开了我们的家
and you came here.
又来到了这儿
And all I can think every time I look at you
每次我到你,我心里想的
is how sorry I am.
就是非常抱歉
And the reason I want you to leave me alone
而我希望你别再来找我的原因
is all I can think when I look at you
是每当我到你,我想到的
is him.
就是他
Then why did you come back?
那你为什么要回来
I was drowning, and Louis threw me a lifeline.
我快要淹死了,路易给了我一根救命稻草
I'm your lifeline, too.
我也是你的救命稻草
A lifeline? You're the one that threw me overboard.
救命稻草,你是推我下水的那个人
Mike And why did it have to be him?
迈克,为什么偏偏是他
I don't need you to keep telling me that you're sorry
我不需要你不停的跟我道歉
or to be charming or anything else.
释放魅力或者其他什么
I just need to get that image out of my head.
我只是需要把那个场景从我脑中抹去
Did you get it? No.
拿到了吗,没有
A little heads up would have been nice.
能事先通知我一声吗
I don't exactly have a backup plan.
我可没有后备计划
Well, good thing I do.
好消息是我有
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
It doesn't matter whether we have proof of our theory or not.
有没有证据证实我们的理论,并不重要
It just matters whether or not our theory is true.
重要的是,我们的理论是不是真的
You typed up a fake list.
你打了一份假名单
Exactly. Brilliant.
没错,聪明绝顶
It would have been a little more brilliant
如果你不是最后一刻才赶到的话
if you didn't get here at the last second.
就更厉害了
It wouldn't work if it doesn't look real, and that takes time.
不演得真一点就没用了,那需要时间
Okay, just give it to me.
好了,快给我
I got it.
我能搞定
oh, well, well.
快看呀
If it isn't the Wonder Twins.
这不是神奇双侠吗
Form of "Douche bag."
一副混蛋的样子
Shape of "Got you by the balls."
是抓住你小辫子的样子
no, no, no, no. It's got to be an animal.
不不不,必须是动物形态
I don't care what it has to be.
我才懒得管必须是什么呢
What that is, is every surveillance request
这个,是证监会过去三个月
from the SEC in the last three months.
所有的监视请求
Mike, why don't you tell him what's on there?
迈克,你来告诉它上面有什么吧
Oh, he knows what's on there and what's not on there,
他知道上面有什么,没有什么
which would be me and you.
不在上面的,有你和我
Wait a second, doesn't that make any evidence
等一下,这不是会使他
he's planning on using today inadmissible?
打算用的证据都不能采用吗
I believe it would.
我想是的
Save yourself the embarrassment, Sean.
别自找难堪了,肖恩
Withdraw your request for a warrant,
撤销你对搜查令
a subpoena, or anything.
传票或是其他什么的申请吧
All right. Let's get this thing going.
好了,我们开始吧
What are you two doing at his table?
你们俩在他桌边干嘛
You want to tell him or should we?
你来告诉他还是我们来
Your Honor, I am formally withdrawing my request
法官大人,我正式撤销
to go through their files.
审查他们文件的请求
Then, why are we all here?
那我们在这儿干嘛
Because I want it to be on the record
我希望法庭记录在案
that Logan Sanders requests The release
洛根·桑德斯请我代表他
of all communications between these two gentlemen on his behalf.
要求公开这两位之间的所有对话
What? You heard me.
什么,你听见了
Your Honor, how do we know that signature isn't fabricated?
法官大人,我们怎么知道签名不是伪造的
Go ahead.
请
Give Mr. Sanders a call.
给桑德斯先生打个电话
He'll tell you it's true.
他会告诉你这是真的
Because unlike you, he was more than happy
因为他和你不同,他可是很乐意
to sign the request in exchange for immunity.
在申请上签字来换取豁免的
Pending verification of this signature,
一旦签字被核实
you are to give him everything he asks for immediately.
你们必须立刻提供他所要的一切资料
Your Honor.
法官大人
I told you I'd get those files sooner or later.
告诉过你,我迟早会拿到那些文件的
Guess it's gonna be sooner.
看来很快就能拿到了
What's that?
这是什么
It's 50 different ways we can stop Sean Cahill in his tracks.
五十种阻止肖恩·卡荷尔的办法
Why did you I told you.
你为什么,告诉过你了
An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us.
攻击我们中的一个就是攻击我们所有人
Harvey is my brother, and if Cahill's coming after him,
哈维是我兄弟,如果卡荷尔找他麻烦
he is coming after me. Louis, it doesn't matter.
就是找我麻烦,路易,没用的
There's nothing we can do about it.
我们什么也做不了
What do you mean there's nothing we can do about it?
什么叫我们什么都做不了
Logan Sanders cut a deal with Cahill.
洛根·桑德斯和卡荷尔达成了协议
We have to release all communications
我们必须公开我和哈维
between me and Harvey on Gillis.
关于吉利斯工业的所有谈话
Just between you and Harvey? That's it?
只是你和哈维之间,就这样吗
None of the Forstman stuff?
没有傅滋曼的部分吗
That's it.
就这些
Thank god. We're in the clear.
太好了,我们没问题了
Louis, one second ago, you said that an attack on Harvey
路易,一秒前你才说攻击哈维
was an attack on you. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是攻击你,是是是
And you just said there's nothing we can do about it.
但你说我们什么也做不了
But that doesn't make it a good thing.
但这并不是件好事呀
Doesn't it? What are you
不是吗,你到底...
Mike, did you collude with Harvey or not?
迈克,你有没有和哈维串通
Of course I didn't. That's exactly my point,
当然没有,我就是这个意思
so as far as I'm concerned, this matter is done.
在我看来,问题已经解决了
Guess what this is?
猜这是什么
Louis, I was never really a Star Trek fan.
路易,我不是星际迷航的粉丝
It's the resting heart rate of a happy man.
这是一个高兴之人的安静心率
it's over?
事情结束了吗
We're sending them files,
我们要给他们文件
but we're not sending them our files.
但不是我们的文件
I don't understand.
我不明白
Logan Sanders signed a deal,
洛根·桑德斯签了个协议
blah, blah, blah.
等等等等
They're not getting the Forstman document.
他们不会拿到傅滋曼的文件
And that's the end?
这就结束了吗
That's the end. Congratulations, Louis.
结束了,恭喜你,路易
Thank you, Katrina.
谢谢,卡特里娜
You know what,
不如这样
why don't take the rest of the day off and check out
我们现在就下班
that Mummenschanz retrospective
去看我之前跟你说的
I've been telling you about.
魔力无极限默剧团经典回顾
Thank you, Louis, though I may do something else.
谢谢,路易,不过我可能会做点别的
Suit yourself, but I'm telling you right now.
随你便,不过我可告诉你
It's a game changer.
表演棒极了
They
他们...
Am I to understand Logan Sanders waived privilege?
这么说洛根·桑德斯放弃了保密特权
Yeah, it's his right. Goddamn it, Harvey.
没错,他有这个权利,该死,哈维
You never should have cut that man loose as a client.
你就不该放弃他这个客户
Well, I cut him loose because I knew
我放弃他是因为我知道
he was the kind of person who would do what he just did.
他会有之前那样的行为
bullshit. You cut him loose
扯淡,你放弃他
because you knew Mike Ross was coming back here.
因为你知道迈克·罗斯要回来工作了
Well, you're damn right I did.
一点没错
I'm not gonna apologize for it.
我可不会为此道歉
You should have discussed it with me first.
你应该先跟我商量
Well, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
请求原谅比要求许可容易多了
Forgiveness?
原谅
You just said you're not going to apologize for it.
你刚说你不会为此道歉
You know what? I'm not,
是不会
because I don't want to hear a lecture
我可不想听
on the amount of billings his company brought in.
他的公司带来的收益的长篇大论
You mean the $20 million going back over two decades.
你指过去二十年来的两千万收益
I don't give a shit if it's $100 million.
盈利一亿我也不在乎
You want to have it out over which clients we keep,
你要是想跟我辩论该留什么样的客户
I'm happy to.
我奉陪到底
But in this case, I made a call,
但这次我做了决定
and you're either gonna back me or you're not.
挺不挺我,随便你
We need to stop fighting.
不能再打下去了
Excuse me?
什么
We're not fighting. Yes, we are.
我们没打,就是在打
I'm not talking about you two.
我说的不是你俩
Then what the hell are you talking about?
那你说的是什么
Cahill.
卡荷尔
You want us to give in?
你要我们让步吗
No. I'm saying he wants all the files,
不,他想要全部文件
let's give him all the files.
那就都给他
Rachel, what are you doing here?
瑞秋,你来这儿做什么
I told you needed some time.
我说了我需要时间
And then you told me that you needed to get that image
你还说你得努力忘掉
out of your head.
那幅画面
Which is why I need No. No, it isn't.
所以我需要... 不,不会的
Because you'll never completely get it out of your head.
因为你永远忘不掉那幅画面
Tess. Yes, Tess.
苔丝,没错,苔丝
And my image isn't made up, and...
我那可不是想象出来的
it wasn't of two people kissing.
也不是两个人在接吻
But I got over it without getting rid of it because
但我就算忘不掉也释怀了,因为...
forgiveness doesn't work that way.
原谅靠的不是遗忘
You knew how I felt about him.
你知道我对他的感觉
You knew what it would do to me, and you did it anyway.
你知道我会怎么想,可你还是做了
And I told you I made a mistake.
我说了,我犯了个错误
What do you want from me, Rachel?
你想让我怎么做,瑞秋
I want you to decide
我想让你决定
if you love me more than you hate what I did.
你对我的爱和对我行为的厌恶,哪个更深
And if you don't,
如果你恨我
then I want you to tell me that it's over.
我希望你亲口说分手
And if you do,
如果你爱我
then I want you to come home.
我希望你回家
Afternoon, Sean.
下午好,肖恩
Well, you're in a good mood for a man
你一直在输
who keeps getting his ass kicked.
心情倒是不错
Well, at a certain point, you get tired of fighting.
有些时候,人们会厌倦争斗
Well, I wouldn't know,
我可不知道
but after this, we can grab a beer,
但这事结束后,我们倒是可以去喝一杯
and you can tell me what it's like to be a loser.
你可以给我讲讲失败的滋味
Your Honor.
法官大人
Mr. Specter,
斯佩克特先生
you better be here to hand over your clients files.
你最好是来上交你客户的文件的
I'm here to do more than that.
我要做的不仅如此
We're handing over all of the files
我们要交出吉利斯工业
in the Gillis Industries takeover,
收购案的全部文件
but I want the court to catalog every piece of paper in there
但我希望法庭将全部文件登记在案
so Sean doesn't "Find one"
以免肖恩"找到"什么
that was never there in the first place.
本不存在的文件
Isn't this what you were arguing against from day one?
你们从第一天开始,争论的不就是这事吗
We changed our minds because we have nothing to hide.
我们改主意了,因为没什么好遮掩的
No, no. This is a ploy.
不,这是他的策略
He's trying to get me on record stating that we have everything,
他是想证明我们拿到了全部文件
and if I find nothing,
如果我一无所获
he's gonna file malicious prosecution charges.
他会以诬告起诉我
Actually, Sean,
事实上,肖恩
I'm filing those charges right now.
我现在就要以诬告起诉你
And when you don't find anything in the contents
如果你在要求的文件中
of everything you ever asked for,
找不到我们的把柄
this bullshit search becomes Exhibit A.
这次扯淡的搜查就成了你诬告的头条证据
Your honor, he has no basis to file that action.
法官大人,他的起诉毫无根据
I can't stop the man from giving you
这是你两天前来我这里
exactly what you were in here asking me for two days ago.
要求的东西,我不能阻止他给你
Now, are you gonna proceed under threat
你到底要不要冒着
the malicious prosecution or not?
被控诬告的风险继续调查
What's the matter, Sean?
怎么了,肖恩
Afraid you won't find anything?
你怕你什么都找不到吗
Just give me the files.
把文件给我
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
I wanted to give credit where credit is due.
既然有功,就该嘉奖
Cahill went for it.
卡荷尔上钩了
Yes,
没错
and when he finds nothing, we'll be done with him.
等他一无所获,我们就摆脱他了
Good job.
好样的
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for taking me back,
也谢谢你让我回来
especially since I know you didn't want to.
我知道你不想让我回来
Would you have wanted to if you were me?
如果你是我,你愿意吗
I did just come up with that fix.
我就是想出那么个办法
A fix for Cahill coming after you for colluding with Harvey?
因为卡荷尔想抓你和哈维串通的把柄
A problem I never would have had
如果我没遇见你
if I'd never met you.
就根本不会有这样的问题
Why'd you call me down here?
你叫我下来干什么
I want to know why the hell you came back.
我想知道你到底为什么回来
You know, it's funny. If you'd asked me that this morning,
有趣的是,如果你今早问我这个
I would have said because I had no place else to go.
我会说因为我没别处可去
I didn't ask you this morning.
我今早没问你
I'm asking you now.
我现在问你
Then it doesn't matter why I came back.
那我为什么回来就不重要了
What matters is that I'm staying
重要的是我会留下来
because this is where I belong.
因为我就属于这里
Hey, just the person I was looking for.
我正要找你
You heard?
你听说了
I heard that I just
我只知道
booked a plane ticket to Boston
我刚刚定了一张去波士顿的机票
to surprise Sheila,
给希拉一个惊喜
and I need you to cover the McBain hearing tomorrow.
明天的麦克贝听证会就交给你了
Louis, the McBain hearing is the least of our worries.
路易,麦克贝的听证会已经算不上事了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Harvey went to court this morning
今早哈维去了法院
and agreed to hand over
同意交出一切
every single document on the Gillis takeover,
关于吉利斯收购的文件
including Forstman.
包括傅滋曼的文件
What? Why would
什么,为什么...
Because he thinks we have nothing to hide.
因为他觉得我们没什么需要遮掩的
Shit. Then it's only a matter of time
该死,那我带着手铐
before I'm marched out of here in handcuffs.
被警察带走只是时间问题了
I'm not gonna let it come to that.
我不会让事情发展到那一步的
Oh, how the hell are you gonna stop it?
你能有什么办法阻止
By replacing one document with another.
狸猫换太子
I am not framing Harvey.
我不会陷害哈维的
This isn't framing Harvey.
这不是陷害哈维
It's freeing you. What are you talking about?
而是在拯救你,什么意思
This makes it look like Forstman's payment never
这份文件会表明傅滋曼的付款
went to any offshore accounts
从未经过任何离岸账户
and that you never took a piece of it.
而且跟你毫无关系
No, that's forgery.
这可是伪造
Which is less of a crime than what you did.
那也比你犯下的罪行要轻
I didn't ask you to do this.
我没让你做这些
Then don't use it,
那就别用
but you're the one who said that if we give them those files,
但你也说了,要是交出那些文件
it's only a matter of time.
被抓只是时间问题
Louis, Cahill's looking for dirt on Harvey and Mike,
路易,卡荷尔想抓的是哈维和迈克的把柄
not you and Forstman.
跟你和傅滋曼无关
He won't even give this a second glance.
他都不会多看一眼的
But if he does, it puts Harvey in jeopardy,
但要是他注意到了,就把哈维推到火坑里了
and I might as well frame him just like Forstman wanted me to.
我还是听了傅滋曼的话陷害了他
Then you have a decision to make
那你可要好好做个决定了
because they're turning everything over first thing tomorrow.
因为明天一早就会上交文件了
Louis, is everything okay?
路易,没事吧
Yeah, everything's fine, Mike.
没事,迈克
Donna?
唐娜
What can I do for you, Harvey?
需要我做什么,哈维
Everything taken care of for the file transfer tomorrow?
明天要上交的文件都准备好了吗
It was taken care of 20 minutes before you asked for it.
二十分钟前就准备好了
Great. Here's Howard, Miller, and Klein.
好,这些是霍华德,米勒和克莱恩的文件
I'd like to get a jump on these right now.
我现在就想要看看
Oh, it's late, Harvey. We've had a long day.
已经很晚了,哈维,今天已经够忙了
Maybe we can just Come on.
不如我们... 来吧
We can order from that shity Thai place you love.
我们可以在你喜欢的那家泰餐店叫外卖
Knock this out in two hours.
两小时把这些搞定
Is that an order or a request? What are you
这是命令还是请求,什么意...
I have a date tonight, Harvey,
我今晚有约,哈维
So unless you think we're gonna lose
所以除非你觉得我们保不住
Howard, Miller, or Klein,
霍华德,米勒和克莱恩了
I'm leaving.
我就下班了
Have a good night.
今晚好好玩
Thanks, Harvey.
谢谢,哈维
Don't forget to use protection Stop right there.
别忘了保护措施... 就此打住
Oh, so when I go out with someone,
怎么我跟别人出去的时候
you can give me all the shit in the world,
你就可以给我乱七八糟的建议
but when you do Yep. That's exactly how it works.
轮到你...没错,就是这么回事
Get used to it.
自己习惯去吧
What's wrong with you? You look like you just saw a ghost.
你又怎么了,跟撞鬼了似的
I feel like I did.
差不多
I think we have a problem. What do you mean?
我们好像有麻烦了,什么意思
We just took step number one
我们终于为摆脱
to finally putting this Cahill bullshit behind us.
卡荷尔这个破事迈出了一步
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't think it is behind us.
我正要说这个,我们好像没摆脱掉它
What? I don't know what Louis did,
什么意思,我不知道路易做了什么
but I think he did something wrong.
但他好像做错事了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
When he came to me yesterday, he was chomping at the bit
他昨天来找我的时候,还咬牙切齿地
to help fight Cahill. That's Louis.
要帮忙对付卡荷尔呢,路易不就这样吗
He'd take a bullet for this firm, you know that.
为这家律所他可是奋不顾身
Then why did he immediately change his tune
那当我告诉他洛根只会交出
after I told him that
我方的通讯记录时
Logan was only releasing our communications?
就突然改变态度了呢
He seemed relieved?
他松了一口气吗
He seemed ecstatic,
他乐疯了
And before that,
而在此之前
he was pissed that I was working on your stuff
在他发现我们是为了对付卡荷尔之前
until he found out it was to fight Cahill.
他对我帮你忙这件事十分生气
What exactly are you thinking he might have done?
你觉得他究竟做了什么
I don't know exactly,
具体的我也不知道
but I think he cut some sort of deal with Forstman.
但我觉得他应该是跟傅滋曼达成了什么协议
He did cut a deal with Forstman.
他的确跟傅滋曼达成协议了啊
I'm talking about an illegal deal.
我指的是非法协议
Mike, I know Forstman's a snake,
迈克,我知道傅滋曼很狡猾
but this is Louis you're talking about.
但我们说的可是路易
I know, but you weren't there when he made me that offer.
但你没看见他让我回来工作时的样子
I'd never seen him like that.
我从没见过他那样
He was desperate to keep me from working for "That man."
他想方设法不让我为"那个人"工作
Mike And then on top of that,
迈克,更重要的是
I found out what he gave up to get me back here.
我又了解到他为了让我回来放弃了什么
Sheila.
希拉
But why would he care about us handling over everything
但他既然不关心我们的通讯记录
if he didn't care about the communications between us?
为什么又对交出所有文件耿耿于怀
Because if he did make a dirty deal with Forstman,
因为如果他真的跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议
It wouldn't have been in those documents.
证据不会在那些文件里
It would have been in the other documents.
而会在其他的文件当中
The documents we just told the court
那些我们刚刚答应法院
we're happy to turn over.
愿意上交的文件里
What are you gonna do?
你想做什么
I'm gonna find out what the hell Louis did.
我要去查出路易究竟做了什么
Go home, Mike.
回家吧,迈克
There's nothing you can do tonight.
今晚没你什么事了
I made a huge mistake.
我犯了个大错