Well the president just saw me come.
总统看到我高潮了
You don't like my giraffe? No.
不喜欢我的长颈鹿吗,不喜欢,
You know I'm divorced twice
你知道我离过两次婚
and have a daughter in college right?
还有个女儿在上大学吧
It's on your Wikipedia page. Wikipedia.
你的维基百科页上有,维基百科,
Christ.
老天
I don't have any expectations.
我不期望稳定
I never have of anyone.
我从不指望任何人
You shouldn't either.
你也不该
How many events have we skipped today?
我们今天翘了几场活动
Three so far.
翘了三场
And we're about to skip a fourth.
第四场也要错过了
All on the Telegraph's dime. Hey I'm a free agent.
都记在《电讯报》账上,我是名自由记者,
Means I'm free to bail on a speech
所以我见过成千上万次的
I've already seen ten thousand times.
陈词滥调我想翘就翘
You are entitled...
没有天生的...
to nothing. Stop.
福利,你少来,
Let me be clear. I say I say...
我说明白了,我觉得...
Come here boy.
你过来,小子
You are entitled...
没有天生的...
To nothing!
福利
Now here's the truth: The American dream is broken.
事实就是,美国梦幻灭了
And when we are robbed of our dreams
我们连梦想都被剥夺了
well let me ask you folks what are we left with?
告诉我,我们还有什么
Nothing!
一无所有
And when I asked Congress to help me take this country
当我要求国会帮我将这个国家
from a welfare state to a fullyemployed nation
从福利国家变为充分就业的国家
what did Congress do?
国会有什么行动
Nothing!
无动于衷
And when we proved that America Works actually works
我们证明了美国就业法案有用(安德伍德竞选2016支持安德伍德,支持就业法案)
when we created 50000 jobs in Washington DC
在华盛顿创造了五万个岗位
Congress didn't just stop at nothing
国会这下有行动了
they killed progress in its tracks.
他们扼杀了进步
Believe me I know how you feel.
相信我,我明白你们的感受
But we have to remember why we're here.
但我们得记住来这里的原因
We have to turn that anger into action.
我们得把愤怒转化为行动
Ma'am it's Secretary Durant she said it's urgent.
夫人,杜兰特国务卿有急事找您
America Works will succeed but we need your help.
美国就业法案会成功,但我们需要你们的帮助
Hello?
什么事
You need to let them know that a vote for Frank Underwood
得让他们知道支持弗兰克·安德伍德
is a vote for America Works!
就是支持美国就业法案
A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for America Works!
支持安德伍德,支持就业法案
Now I had the great pleasure
今早我有幸
of meeting a woman this morning named Gloria.
结识了一个叫格洛丽亚的姑娘
She has a degree from Iowa State University
她有爱荷华州立大学学位
and even with her degree she can't get employed.
凭她的学历还是找不到工作
Now why? Why is that the case?
为什么,为什么会这样
Becau My wife ladies and gentlemen.
因为,我妻子,女士们,先生们
I think what my wife is gently
我觉得我妻子想
trying to tell me is that I've run overtime.
委婉地告诉我,我超时了
She has a very clever nickname for me.
她给我取了个很合适的外号
Yeah. "Verbosity."
"话唠"贴切,
Now the main difference between Claire and me
克莱尔和我最大的区别
aside from her stunning beauty of course
当然除了她的美丽之外
is that she actually knows what that word means.
她真正明白这个词的意思
Now look I would love to stay here all afternoon
我乐意在这里待整个下午
and answer all your questions
回答你们所有的问题
but then I'd leave all your friends
但这样我就得让
in Cedar Rapids waiting for me
锡达拉皮兹的朋友们等我了
even longer than they have and we don't want to do that.
他们已经等很久了,那可不好
So I want to thank you all for coming out to see me today
感谢大家今天前来看我
to hear about this battle this fight we're in.
听我讲这场斗争,我们参与的斗争
I want you to caucus for me
希望你们给我拉票
and let's help get Gloria a job!
帮格洛丽亚找到工作
America Works only if you make it work!
有你一票,才有美国就业法案
God bless Iowa! God bless the United States of America!
天佑爱荷华,天佑美利坚合众国
Thank you! Underwood! Underwood! Underwood!
谢谢,安德伍德,安德伍德,
An IED right off Route 90
简易爆炸装置,就在90号公路旁
three kilometers from the Jordan River.
距约旦河三千米处
When? Thirtysix minutes ago.
什么时候,36分钟之前,
Russian unit was on patrol. Two armored vehicles were destroyed.
一队俄国士兵在巡逻,两辆装甲车被毁
All eight troops were killed. Who's Cathy spoken to?
8名士兵全部遇难,凯茜给谁打电话呢,
Foreign Minister hasn't returned her call.
外交部长仍未回电话
We have to make sure the Secretary General doesn't say anything
我们要保证联合国秘书长保持沉默
until we have a better handle.
直至我们找到更好的解决办法
Remy I need to speak to Petrov immediately.
雷米,我需要立即与佩特罗夫通话
I contacted the Kremlin. They said he'll reach out soon.
我联系了克里姆林宫,对方说稍后回话
We need the UN to investigate the blast site.
我们需要联合国去调查爆炸地点
The Russians have cordoned it off. They're not letting anyone in.
俄国人已经拉起警戒线,不让任何人接近
Why not? We don't know.
为什么,我们不清楚,
We had a unit nearby that heard the blast went in to help.
我们有个小队在附近,听到爆炸,想进去帮忙
Russians turned them away. I don't like the feel of this.
俄国人拒绝了,我不喜欢这气氛,
Cathy says the Israelis want to send in their own team.
凯茜说以色列想派出他们自己的队伍
We can't let that happen.
这绝对不行
The second Israeli boots hit the ground
以色列一到...
Remy I don't care what you have to do
雷米,我不管你使什么办法
you get Petrov on the phone.
接通佩特罗夫的电话
We need to head this off at the pass.
我们必须阻止事态酝酿
And make sure no one in Congress overreacts either.
并且保证国会中没人过度反应
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Great until my phone started blowing up.
棒极了,直到我手机开始响个不停
Let me see what you have so far.
我看看你写得怎么样了
No.
不行
This is no good. The language is too obtuse.
这样不行,语言过于直白
Simpler. More direct. Look here's the deal:
这样简单,直接,听着,是这样,
If the Russians don't play ball the Israelis will get nervous.
如果俄国不配合,以色列就会紧张
If the Israelis send troops in the Palestinians will go apeshit.
如果以色列出兵,巴勒斯坦就会勃然大怒
If the Palestinians go apeshit there could be mortar attacks.
如果巴勒斯坦发怒,可能要搬出迫击炮
And if there are mortar attacks the whole peacekeeping mission
如果出现那种情况,整个维和行动
could go down the drain. You want me to actually say that?
就泡汤了,你想让我就这么写吗,
God no. We need to say the opposite.
天啊,当然不,我们需要说反话
Look make it as clear as
听着,清楚描述一番
the doomsday scenario that I just described
我刚刚形容的末日局势
but then flip it around and put a happy face on it.
但随后180度转弯,表示无需紧张
We can reschedule everything else
其他的都能重新安排
but I'm concerned about Harlan Traub. The IDP Chairman.
但是我很担心哈兰?特劳伯,IDP主席,
And President of the Food Processors Association.
也是食品加工协会的主席
He's big for us statewide.
他在全国都很影响力
We were supposed to meet with him tonight.
我们本约好今晚与他见面
Well this is a national security emergency.
现在出现了国家安全紧急事务
He hasn't met with Dunbar yet.
他还没与邓巴会面
If we cancel she gets a clean shot at him.
如果我们取消,她就能先跟他联系
All right so put him on the plane.
好吧,那就让他也上飞机
FEC rules.
别忘了选举委员会的规则
Campaigning on Air Force One costs 179000 an hour.
在空军一号上的拉票每小时花费十七万九千
Aside from the message it sends Alright. So I won't campaign.
更别提这传出去的影响,那我不拉票,
I won't have time anyway. Uh just make him feel special.
反正我也没时间,让他感觉受优待就行
Give him some face time in Washington.
让他在华盛顿跟我亲自会面
Anything?
怎么样
Moryakov's office is giving me the runaround.
莫里科夫的办公室在搪塞我
An IED has killed eight Russian troops
简易爆炸装置爆死八名(八名俄罗斯士兵丧生约旦河谷)
on patrol in the Jordan Valley.
在约旦河谷巡逻都俄罗斯士兵
So far no one has claimed responsibility for this attack.
截至目前尚无人声称对此次袭击负责
The only reaction from the Kremlin a brief written statement
克里姆林宫对此的唯一反应是一份来自
from Foreign Minister Bugayev that reads quote
外交部长布加耶夫的简短声明,援引如下
perpetrators will be found and brought to justice." End quote.
"袭击者会被绳之以法"引述完毕,"The
Wheels up in 20 minutes. I gotta grab my bags from my room.
20分钟之后出发,我得去我房间拿行李,
Okay. Meet me out front. We should take separate cars.
好的,外面见,我们该分开搭车,
A cab won't even get here before the plane takes off.
这种地方,飞机起飞你都打不到车
You're coming with me.
跟我走吧
Yes sir.
遵命
Not a good day to play hooky.
今天不是逃学的好日子
It's gonna be a late night here.
今晚要熬到很晚了
It depends what Petrov does.
取决于佩特罗夫的行动
So far just incredibly loud silence.
目前为止,只有刺耳的沉默
I gotta go hon. Foreign Affairs is holding an emergency session.
我得走了,宝贝,外交部要召开紧急会议
I love you too.
我也爱你
I don't have much time. Neither do I.
我时间不多,我也是,
Talking points.
讲话要点
These make me uncomfortable.
这让我很不自在
Even in a closed session whatever I say will get out.
即使是非公开会议,我的话也会泄露
I'll take hits in Iowa. You can't criticize the mission.
我会因此在爱荷华受挫,你不能挑剔任务,
We need you to keep everyone calm.
我们需要你让大家保持平静
You know how I feel about unnecessary military involvement.
你知道我对不必要的军事干涉是什么看法
You asked to be on the ticket Jackie.
是你要求搭档竞选的,杰姬
It's been nonstop resistance from the start.
而你从一开始就不完全合作
If you don't want to support the president
如果你不能支持总统
you shouldn't want to be his number two.
那你就不该做他的副总统
I'm sick of pulling teeth.
我受够了跟你扯皮了
You're right. I'll do what I can.
你说得对,我会尽力的
Jackie...
杰姬
I didn't mean to snap.
我不是故意发火的
I know it's hard having a presence here
我知道一边在这边保持影响力
and campaigning at the same time.
一边竞选是很难的
I'm sure it's tough on Alan and the kids too.
艾伦和孩子们肯定也不好受
Alan's been a big help actually.
其实艾伦帮助很大
I'm glad he's stepping up giving you the support you need.
我很高兴他在你需要的时候能支持你
I thought I would hate it the whole marriage thing.
我还以为我会讨厌结婚
But it's nice.
结果还不错
When I can get home everyone around the table.
我回到家时,大家其乐融融
I even cook sometimes.
我有时甚至还做饭
Badly but they indulge me. No.
很难吃,他们都不忍心说,不会吧,
I have my June Cleaver moments. Apron and all?
我也有贤惠的一面,穿围裙什么的吗,
Don't push it.
别闹
I can't remember the last time I had a homecooked meal.
我记不得上次在家做饭吃是什么时候了
Session's about to start. Yeah.
会议要开始了,是啊,
I'll fill you in after.
有消息我通知你
Tom.
汤姆
Where have you been all day? Sorry. Working on the book.
你这一天干什么去了,抱歉,写书呢,
I know we were supposed to have an opportunity to speak
我知道我们本该找机会谈谈的
but obviously now it's Of course.
但现在的状况显然...当然,
Listen you can come up and sit up front if you like.
你如果想到前面去,尽管去
I spoke to Claire about it. I'm fine back here. Thanks.
我和克莱尔谈过了,后面挺好,谢谢,
Okay.
那好
I need to know this passport lock is being lifted.
我需要知道我的护照就要解锁了
Show me what you got.
先让我看看你的进展
I'm tired of being strung along.
我受够被人牵着鼻子走了
You have a location? Yeah. But I want a timeline.
有地点吗,有,但我要知道还得多久,
Week or two. No.
一两周吧,不行,
They've stopped giving me new assignments.
他们已经不再给我分配任务了
That means they're getting ready to fuck me.
这意味着他们要动手收拾我了
It has to happen sooner than that.
你必须再快点
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Emailing a friend in Homeland.
给国安部的朋友发邮件
He always gets back to me quickly.
他回复我一向很快
You satisfied?
满意了吗
Rachel.
瑞秋
It says Jane Doe. No it's her.
这上面说无名女,不,就是她,
It's her.
就是她
She ghosted the identity of a girl named Rebecca Sands.
她偷了一个叫丽贝卡?桑兹的女孩的身份
The birthday's pretty close.
生日很接近
It's August 1990 then she died in '93
是在1990年8月,然后93年就死了
along with her whole family.
全家身亡
But her social went active about six months ago.
但她的社保号码6个月前被激活了
But this doesn't say Rebecca Sands. It says Jane Doe.
但这上面没写丽贝卡?桑兹,写的是无名女
State troopers found her body in a ditch
州警在水沟里发现了她的尸体
in an abandoned construction site outside of Tucson.
就在图森市外的一个废弃建筑工地上
I mean there's no There's no picture.
你这,连张照片都没有
There's no proof of anything.
什么都证明不了
"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God
"并且不要叫神的圣灵忧愁,
by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
你们原是受了他的印记,等候得赎的日子来到
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger
一切苦毒,恼恨,忿怒,喧嚷
and clamor and evil speaking be put away from you."
毁谤,同一切的恶毒,都要从你们中间除掉"
No.
不,
No no. That's not her. Come on man. There's fingerprints.
不,不,这不是她,指纹都有,
Fingerprints from the Tale of Two Cities book that you gave me.
这是你给我的那本《双城记》上面的指纹
I ran it against the autopsy report.
我和验尸报告比对过了
It was a tenpoint match with Jane Doe.
和这位无名女完全吻合
I need the passport lock lifted now.
马上给我解锁护照
I'm on it. When will you be on it?
我会办的,什么时候办,
Soon. Soon? How soon?
尽快,尽快是多快,
As soon as I can!
有多快是多快
I did my part. Get the lock lifted.
我履行了约定,给我解锁护照
You've reached Seth Grayson.
这是赛斯?格雷森的号码
Leave a message I'll get back to you.
有事请留言,我会及时回复
I need to see him.
我得见他
My mother died.
我母亲去世了
Come on!
拜托
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hey man. What the fuck?
伙计,你怎么回事
Sorry.
对不起
You believe this guy?
简直难以置信
You want to say it to her shithead?
你是不是该和她说对不起,混蛋
Sorry. Okay I'm sorry.
对不起,好吗,我很抱歉
Drinks on me. We don't want drinks shithead.
我请你们喝酒,我们不用你请,混蛋,
You need to get out of here. Tommy this guy's trashed.
你得走了,汤米,这家伙喝醉了
Here. Drinks on me.
给,我请你们喝酒
No no. We don't want drinks. We want you to leave.
不不,我们不想喝酒,我们希望你离开
Come on. Just take it. I said I was sorry.
别这样,拿着吧,我说了对不起
I don't give a shit. Take it.
我才不要,拿着吧,
No he's apologizing. I'm telling you.
不行,他得道歉
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I will bust your fucking face!
对不起,对不起,对不起,我打烂你脸,
Calm down. Let me get you a cab. Okay.
冷静一下,我给你叫辆出租车,好吧,
Hello everyone. I'm afraid I don't have much news.
大家好,我恐怕我没有什么新消息
We are in touch uh with the Russians
我们已经和俄国取得了联系
but there's very few details.
但了解到的细节还很少
I'm waiting to speak with President Petrov.
我正在等待与佩特罗夫总统通话
Any reason for the delay? He just lost eight soldiers.
为什么耽搁至今,他刚失去八名士兵,
Talking to their families is his priority
他现在首先要和他们的家人谈话
as it would be mine.
换做是我也会这样做
Do you think this could jeopardize the peacekeeping mission?
你认为这会危及到维和任务吗
Well every country that contributed troops
每个派出部队参加的国家
knew that something like this was a possibility.
都明白这样的事可能发生
But the Russians fought this plan hard.
但俄国当初很反对这个计划
This gives Petrov the perfect out.
这给了佩特罗夫完美的撤兵借口
I wouldn't presume to know what President Petrov is thinking.
我不会妄加揣测佩特罗夫总统的想法
I'll know more once we have a chance to speak.
等我们有机会谈过以后我会知道更多
What about Congress? They weren't fans of this mission.
那么国会呢,他们当初也不支持这项任务
I'm gonna consult with congressional leadership
我们一回去,我就会和国会领导层
as soon as we get back.
进行讨论
In the meantime my focus
与此同时,我主要
is to help the Russians in any way that I can.
要尽我所能帮助俄国人
How can you help them when they won't let anyone near the blast site?
他们不许任何人接近爆炸地点,你怎么能帮他们
Well that hasn't been confirmed.
这种说法还没有被确认
Unless of course
当然,除非
you have better intelligence than the Pentagon.
你的情报来源比五角大楼还好
Thank you all very much. More soon.
非常感谢大家,很快会有更多消息
Israel wants to go public blame Palestine for the attack.
以色列想要公开指责巴基斯坦应为攻击负责
There's no evidence yet.
目前还没有证据呢
Yes well the message is that
是的,他们想说的是
Palestine should be keeping its people in check.
巴基斯坦应该管好自己国家的人民
They've also moved 500 troops to a staging area
他们还从贝特谢安派出500名士兵
across the border from Beit She'an.
跨过边境去一处集结待命区
Christ. Try the Kremlin again please.
老天啊,再打克里姆林宫的电话试试
You try yawning?
打个哈欠提提神吧
That works for you not for me.
那对你管用,对我不管用
What about some water? Sometimes that helps.
那喝点水呢,有时能有用
I don't need water I need a phone call.
我不需要喝水,我需要接通电话
Maybe you should talk to Traub
你等电话的时候
while you're waiting for that phone call.
或许该和特劳伯谈谈
You're not eating? I'm not hungry.
你不吃点吗,我不饿,
I think you don't like to fly.
我觉得是你不喜欢坐飞机
Holding onto that table like it's a stripper's tits.
把桌子当脱衣舞女的奶头一样抓得紧紧的
Harlan. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
哈兰,很抱歉让你久等了
Please don't get up. How's your lobster?
不必起身,龙虾味道如何
It tastes like it was caught this morning.
像今天早晨刚抓的一样新鲜
Well it was. Nothing but the best for Air Force One.
确实是刚抓的,空军一号一切都是最好的
Sir I know you have a million things on your mind
先生,我知道你现在有很多事要考虑
but I would just love to talk to you about how to modernize
但我非常想与您讨论一下如何推进
the foodprocessing industry in Iowa.
爱荷华食品加工业的现代化进程
Please slit my wrists with his butter knife.
拜托,用他的餐刀杀了我算了
We can't talk election on the plane Harlan.
我们不能在飞机上讨论大选,哈兰
That's an FEC nono.
这是联邦选举委员会严格禁止的
This isn't about the campaign.
这与竞选无关
We're talking about the economy not the caucus. Right Harlan?
我们在谈论经济而不是党团,对吗,哈兰
That's right.
十分正确
I'm sure you're aware sir that we lead the states
相信您知道,先生,我们在玉米和大豆
in corn and soybean production.
生产上都领先各州
It's a good thing given the trend towards vegan.
考虑到素食主义的流行,这是件好事
But our foodprocessing plants
但我们的食物加工厂
Well the largest industry in Iowa. That's correct.
爱荷华最大的工业,没错,
And they're slow on the uptake sir.
他们渐渐赶不上时代了,先生
We need federal funding to help subsidize
我们需要联邦政府的拨款
the transition toward healthier Mr. President.
资助转向更健康的...总统先生,
our call from Russia.
俄罗斯来电
Oh. I'm so sorry. I have to take this.
非常抱歉,我得接这个电话
But Harlan we'll get into it I promise.
但是哈兰,我们回头一定好好谈,我保证
Viktor it's a terrible tragedy Mr. President.
维克多,可怕的悲剧,总统先生
I feel for your loss.
我深感同情
This is why your people were so persistent?
这就是你们的人一直打个不停的原因吗
So you could offer your sympathy?
就为了让你表示哀悼吗
It's important that we talk.
重要的是我们得沟通
You're not letting anyone near the blast site.
你不让任何人接近爆炸地点
We're conducting our investigation.
我们在自己进行调查
Well is there anything wrong with allowing UN investigators
让联合国调查员和你们一起调查
to work in conjunction with your people?
有什么不妥吗
UN Command sent my men on that patrol
联合国指挥官派我的人
the most dangerous stretch of Route 90 in the entire valley.
去整个河谷90号公路最危险的一段巡逻
And you sent my men. Me? What are you talking about?
是你派我的人去的,我吗,你在说什么,
You saw my men as expendable.
你觉得我的人无关紧要
Viktor I don't personally oversee the peacekeeping forces
维克多,维和部队不归我个人管理
and you can't possibly think
你不会真觉得
that there was some deliberate attempt
把你的人派到危险地段
to put your men in harm's way. So I am to believe what?
是有意而为的吧,不然我该怎么想,
That this was a random act of fate yes?
这是个巧合吗
Listen whoever's responsible
听着,不管责任在谁
we can't let them foment distrust between us.
我们不能让这件事离间我们的关系
If we do then they win.
我们要是不和,就正中他们下怀了
Let's show them that an incident like this makes us stronger.
让他们看到,意外让我们更团结
Let us help you find out who did this.
让我们来帮你查出幕后黑手
Russians are dead. Russia will find the killers.
死的是俄罗斯人,俄罗斯会找出凶手
I don't understand why you're refusing our assistance.
我不明白你为什么拒绝我们的帮助
Because we don't need it.
因为我们不需要
Well can we at least keep the dialogue open?
那我们能不能至少开诚布公
Consult with each other before you make any move?
在进行任何行动前互相商讨一下
I'm going to do what I must Mr. President.
我要做我必须做的,总统先生
Viktor please listen to me. We have
维克多,请听我说,我们得
I'm sorry Mr. President but the line has been disconnected.
对不起,总统先生,线路挂断了
He hung up on me.
他挂我电话
Cathy Durant please.
帮我接凯茜?杜兰特
Baldwin was right.
鲍德温说得没错
Those eight bodies give Petrov options.
死去的八名战士给了佩特罗夫一个借口
He's not shedding tears he's popping champagne corks.
他才没有惋惜泪下,他在开香槟庆祝呢
I can hear them.
我能听到
Not here. Sir. Restroom's this way.
不在这儿,先生,卫生间在这边
Who was that? The guy who just came in?
刚那是谁,刚进来的那人是谁
Didn't see him.
没看到
I would've come to your office.
我可以到你办公室去
This is the only room at the UN we don't monitor.
这是联合国唯一一间俄国没有监控的房间
I'm assuming you don't either. No we haven't bugged it.
我想你们也没有监控,没,美国也没有,
So we can speak openly. I think we should.
那我们能打开天窗说亮话,也该说了,
You talk. I'll listen.
你说,我听着
Palestine says it can't control Hamas
巴拉斯坦说如果以色列军队进入河谷
if Israeli troops cross into the valley.
他们控制不了哈马斯
We have to back channel this Alexi.
我们得走非正式外交途径,亚历克西
Petrov won't listen to Francis.
佩特罗夫不肯听弗兰西斯的
Alexi please. This whole thing you can't let it devolve
亚历克西,这事你不能坐视不管
into something nobody can control.
让事态完全失控
Well maybe that was the objective.
也许这就是目的所在
What was?
什么目的
The President... never wanted the peacekeeping mission.
总统从来就不想要这次维和任务
You said "Objective."
你刚说"目的"
Are you telling me this was somehow planned?
你是说这都是计划好的吗
I haven't said anything. But you want to.
我什么都没说,但你想告诉我点什么,
The whole world wants to know who is responsible.
全世界都想知道这件事该谁负责
Your troops won't let anyone near the blast site.
你们的军队不让任何人进入爆炸地点
Because they don't want the world to know.
因为他们不想让世人知道
My brother... he's in the FSB.
我的弟弟,他在俄罗斯联邦安全局
We spoke a week ago. I haven't heard from him since.
我们一周前还说过话,那之后就了无音讯
Are you absolutely certain about this?
你万分确定吗
Alexi go public.
亚历克西,公开吧
We'll protect you.
我们会庇护你的
Like you did Xander Feng?
就像你们庇护冯山德那样吗
That was different.
这是两码事
I have a family.
我还有家庭
The FSB has conducted these sorts of operations before.
俄联邦安全局以前也干过这种事
The apartment complex that blew up
公寓被炸事件(1999年9月,莫斯科等城市发生多起公寓被炸案,俄罗斯指责是车臣叛军所为,车臣叛军则指控是俄秘密部门所为)
Petrov used that to justify invading Chechnya.
成了佩特罗夫用来进攻车臣的理由
The opera house that was gassed
剧院毒气事件(2002年10月23至26日,俄突击队冲入莫斯科一家戏院营救被车臣叛军扣压的七百名俄国人,最终129名人质死亡,41名车臣叛军被击毙,多数人死于未知毒气)
he removed all provincial governors after that.
那之后他换掉了所有省长
We do believe the FSB participated in the first.
我们的确认为第一件事与俄联邦安全局有关
We're still uncertain about the opera house.
剧院事件我们仍不确定
But blowing up his own soldiers
但炸死他自己的士兵
I find that very difficult to believe.
我还是觉得难以置信
Did he tell you point blank? Did he say the words?
他直截了当的说了吗,他说出口了吗
He said as much as he could.
他把能说的都说了
But the implication was crystal clear.
但他的暗示很明确
I'm sure he was very convincing.
我相信他一定很令人信服
All Russian diplomats go through
俄国所有外交官都经过了
FSB counterintel training.
俄联邦安全局的反情报训练
They're trying to provoke some sort of reaction out of us.
他们想刺激我们做出行动
But what about his brother?
那他的弟弟呢
It is true that his brother works for the FSB
他的弟弟确实是在俄联邦安全局工作
and that we lost track of him last week.
我们也的确上周后就找不到他了
That part of the story holds up.
这部分属实
What's our profile on Moryakov?
我们对莫里科夫有什么了解
We have our agent who's been assigned to him sir. Jim?
我们有特工调查过他,先生,吉姆
Moryakov has been considered a bit of a wild card in Moscow.
莫斯科认为莫里科夫有点捉摸不定
Petrov considered recalling him twice
佩特罗夫曾两次考虑将他召回
but held off because his father's a family friend.
但碍于和他父亲的交情就不了了之
Now we picked up some chatter in recent months
这几个月来我们收集到些只言片语
his misgivings with how the Kremlin's been handling the Jordan Valley.
他对克林姆林宫处理约旦河谷的方式有所担忧
But does he strike you as a traitor?
但你觉得他会是叛徒吗
He's a complicated man. Fiercely nationalistic.
他很难说,他极度民族主义
But he definitely has doubts about Petrov.
但他对佩特罗夫绝对有疑虑
Shouldn't we at least entertain the possibility?
我们至少应该考虑一下这种可能吧
Yeah but how can we determine it
是的,但我们怎么确定
one way or the other? Definitively?
到底是怎么样的,如何肯定
Our satellites aren't enough.
我们的卫星不够
We'd have to get men to the blast site
我们得派人去爆炸地点
retrieve soil samples and blast debris.
采集土壤样本和爆炸残片
How soon could we get a team in?
我们多快能派队伍去
I'd estimate 72 hours.
预计72小时
Well three days seems an awfully long time.
三天也太久了
Don't we already have the basics in place for deployment?
调派的基本准备不是已经好了吗
That doesn't take into account the Russian forces.
但那没有考虑到俄罗斯的军队
We'd want better intel before deploying.
我们想在出兵之前掌握更多情报
Am I correct in assuming that every hour that passes
那是不是随着时间推移
our chances of retrieving any proof diminish?
我们获取证据的几率都在降低
That is correct sir.
是的,先生
What's the absolute soonest you can deploy?
那调派最快需要多久
Twelve hours Mr. President.
12小时,总统先生
But that would involve an extremely high degree
但这涉及极高的...
Yeah I'm aware of the risk Admiral.
我知道有风险,上将
What are the odds of success?
胜算有多大
Honestly sir without proper intelligence
说实话,先生,没有准确情报
I can't say better than 50/50.
我最多只能说一半一半
You're certain?
你确定吗
Yes I am.
我确定
Let's put it in motion.
那就准备行动
Mr. President? Mark.
总统先生,马克,
Shouldn't the UN be conducting the investigation
不是应该联合国去调查
instead of the Russians?
而不是俄罗斯吗
The Russians have been our partners
俄罗斯在这次行动之初
in this mission from day one of deployment
就是我们的合作伙伴
so I would say that they're conducting their own investigation
所以他们是以联合国名义自主调查
on behalf of the United Nations not instead of.
而不是取代联合国
Mr. President? Sara.
总统先生,萨拉,
Is it correct to say that
那是不是说
they are in no way reporting to UN Command?
他们不用向联合国指挥部汇报
In peacekeeping missions nations volunteer their forces.
在维和任务中,每个国家志愿派遣军力
They answer to their own governments first and foremost
他们首先是听命于本国政府
then they cooperate with the UN Command.
其次再是与联合国指挥部合作
That's an important distinction to make.
两者有重要区别
Now any other questions with respect to the Jordan Valley
其他关于约旦河谷的问题
should be directed to the State Department.
都请向国务院提出
But if any of you have questions
如果还有跟昨天的事
that don't relate to yesterday's events
无关的问题
I'll take one or two. Yeah Stephanie.
我可以回答一下,斯黛芬妮
Mr. President Kate and I both had a question.
总统先生,我跟凯特都有个问题
Thank you Stephanie.
谢谢,斯黛芬妮
Mr. President are you aware sir
总统先生,您知道
that campaigning on Air Force One
在空军一号上进行竞选活动
is a violation of FEC rules? Yes in general I am.
是违反选举委员会规定的,我知道,
Harlan Traub was on the plane yesterday.
昨天哈兰?特劳伯也在飞机上
It's hard to imagine he was there
他出现在那儿的原因
for any other reason than you'd be seeking his support in Iowa.
大概只能是你在寻求他在爱荷华州的支持
You don't know how long I've known him
你不知道,我跟他是老交情了
and yes he was on the plane yesterday.
不过他昨天是在飞机上
But it's not a violation if you don't campaign which I didn't.
但我没进行选举活动就不算违规
I think the extent of our conversation
我也就问了问
was asking him how he liked his meal.
他吃得怎么样
But I'm happy to let the FEC decide.
不过我乐意接受选举委员会的裁决
Now does anybody else have any question
还有谁要托别人
that somebody else asked them to ask me?
问我什么问题吗
Where's Traub now?
特劳伯呢
At the HayAdams. Should be here in an hour.
酒店里,一个小时内能到
It'd be bad if anyone saw him at the White House.
被人看见他在白宫不好吧
Well I don't even want him in DC now.
我都不希望他来首都
The last thing we need is some bullshit FEC story
我得处理俄罗斯的问题
while I'm trying to deal with the Russians.
不能再让选举委员会找上茬
Let's get him back to Iowa. And you handle this.
送他回爱荷华吧,你来处理
You have better people skills than Vaughn.
你比沃恩更擅长与人打交道
And you talk to Baldwin.
你跟鲍德温谈
You make it crystal clear we violated no regulations.
跟她说明白我们没违反任何规定
Sir? I got a voicemail from Doug last night.
先生,道格昨晚给我留言了
He said his mom died. My God that's awful.
他说他母亲去世了,真糟糕,
Except Julia Stamper passed away ten years ago.
可是茱莉亚?斯坦普十年前就去世了
I know I was at the funeral.
我知道,我去了葬礼
Send some flowers. Actually get Doug in here.
送些花吧,把道格请来吧
I'd like to give my condolences in person.
我想亲自表示哀悼
There's a whole host of ways
通过美就法
we can revolutionize food processing in Iowa
我们有很多在爱荷华州
through America Works.
革新食品加工业的办法
The subsidies you want for R and D
你们研发需要的经费
can be financed as a jobs You don't have to do this.
可以当作...你不用这样的,
Do what? Sweet talk me.
哪样,跟我说好话,
And a cab would've been fine.
给我叫辆车就好了
I wanted to drive to the airport myself
我想亲自开车送你去机场
so we had a chance to talk about your concerns.
好聊聊,谈谈你的顾虑
Well I'm used to talking to candidates not chauffeurs.
我都跟候选人聊,不是司机
I'm not a chauffeur.
我不是司机
Well it's your hands on the wheel.
你不是开着车吗
Seth?
赛斯
Shit. Registration and insurance please.
该死,请出示车辆登记和保险证明,
I'm sorry officer. I left my wallet at work.
抱歉,警官,钱包忘在办公室了
Registration? Proof of insurance?
车辆登记,保险证明呢
In my wallet. You're supposed to keep it in the car.
在钱包里,应该放在车上的,
Yeah. But if someone steals your car why give 'em the paperwork?
是啊,但要是车被偷了,手续不也没了
All right I'm gonna need you to step out of the car for a moment
好吧,请你下车吧
please.
先生
Officer my name is Remy Danton.
警官,我是雷米?丹顿
I'm Chief of Staff to the president.
总统的幕僚长
Without your identification sir I don't know who you are.
不出示证件的话,我也不知道你是谁,先生
Got my government pin. That doesn't matter sir.
我有白宫的胸针,那也没用,先生,
I still need to see your identification.
还是要出示证件
Would you step out of the car please?
请下车吧
Officer you run a search on Remy Danton you'll get my photo.
警官,搜一下雷米?丹顿,能搜到我的照片
Sir I asked you to step out of the car. Please.
先生,请下车
Any weapons on you? Of course not.
带武器了吗,当然没有,
All right. You mind stepping to the rear of the vehicle please?
好,请站到车辆后方
I'm gonna pat you down just to make sure.
为了保险,我还是要搜一遍
Feet back.
脚往后站
Car comes back to a Virginia corporation no address.
车是登记在一个弗吉尼亚州企业名下,没有地址
I'm cleared Top Secret my information is masked.
我接触机密信息,身份自然是保密的
Sir I need you to stay here for a moment please.
先生,请你在这儿等一下
What do you got? No address on file.
查到什么了,没有地址,
Why'd you stop me? One moment sir.
为什么拦下我,稍等,先生,
No not one moment.
不,别敷衍我
I got the right to know why you stopped me.
我有权知道你们为什么让我停车
Sir I asked you to keep your hands on the car.
先生,请你把手放在车上
I'm gonna need your badge number.
把你的警号告诉我
Trying to show off for your partner here brother?
想向你搭档炫耀吗,伙计
I'm not your brother. Don't make us restrain you.
别叫我伙计,别逼我们拘留你
Officer Davis. Sir.
戴维斯警官,先生,
Officer Corchoran.
柯克兰警官
Know what? I'm gonna take a photo.
这么着吧,我要照张照片
What the fuck?!
搞什么
What's your problem?! Calm down!
你们搞什么,冷静点,
Sir!
先生
I'm gonna need your badge number!
把你的警号给我
Mr. Danton I'm Lieutenant Hixson.
丹顿先生,我是希克森副队长
I'm very sorry for this misunderstanding.
我为此次误会向您道歉
Watch your head.
小心别撞头
I hope you accept my apology on their behalf.
我代表他们向您道歉,希望您能接受
They said I was stopped for speeding. Yes.
他们说让我停车是因为超速,对,
When they encounter someone without a license and registration
当他们碰到无驾照无注册信息的车辆
Write up the ticket.
开罚单
You don't have to worry about that sir. You're free to go.
不用担心这个,先生,您可以走了
If I was speeding give me the damn ticket.
如果我当时超速了,就给我开罚单
That's really not necessary after everything we put you through.
让您遭遇了这些,真的没必要如此
Lieutenant.
副队长
I'd invite you up but the kids they're
我也想请你上去,但孩子们
We're bringing them to Iowa this trip
我们准备带他们一起去爱荷华州
and it's a total shitshow.
家里简直乱套了
I didn't come here to talk to you about the campaign.
我来不是为了竞选的事
I probably... you know
我可能...
I shouldn't have just shown up like this but...
我不该就这样出现,但
Here. Come this way.
来,到这边来
It's stupid. I don't even know why I came over.
真是丢人,我都不知道为什么来
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
I got pulled over. For speeding.
我开车时,因为超速被警察抓了
Things got out of hand. A nigger in a nice car.
事情有点失控,开着豪车的黑鬼
Jesus.
老天
I left my wallet at work.
我把钱包落在办公室了
When I tried to tell the guy who I was
当我告诉他我是谁
he didn't believe me so...
他根本不相信,所以
I don't know.
我说不清
I didn't believe me.
我也不相信我自己
There I was with my hands in cuffs and it was like uh...
我手被铐住时就好像
it was like I was outside of myself.
我根本不是我自己
I could've been anyone.
我可能是任何人
I wasn't me.
但就不是我自己
Does that make any sense? You got rattled.
这么说你能明白吗,你只是吓坏了,
No it's not that.
不,不是那样
I look at you and Alan and even Frank and Claire.
我看着你和艾伦,甚至是弗兰克和克莱尔
This happened and I didn't have anyone to tell about it.
发生这种事我连个倾诉对象都没有
You have me right?
你有我呢
I'm glad you came over.
你来我很开心
It's not fair. Intruding on you like this.
这不公平,像这样打扰你
If I thought you were intruding I wouldn't have come downstairs.
如果我认为你这是打扰,我根本就不会下来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,读不起
I
我,
You still mean a lot to me.
你对我仍很重要
I am there for you as your friend.
我作为朋友,我会扶持你
You should go back up. Finish packing.
你得回去了,继续打包
Safe flight.
一路平安
We're set to insert at 2100 EST
我们准备在东部时间晚上九点
local time.
当地时间凌晨四点空降,0400
We'll use a Fulton recovery
我们将使用富尔顿地对空回收系统
of any material samples.
收集所有材料样品
The extraction?
如何撤出呢
The team will make its way on foot
小队将步行前往
to this rendezvous point for extract.
这个指定地点等待撤离
How are they gonna pass the Russian lines?
他们将怎样跨过俄罗斯的防线
Our intel is spotty at best but our team is scheduled
我们的情报有限,但小队将和
to link up with a local agent who will assist.
当地协助行动的特工汇合
All right. Let's move this down to the Situation Room.
我们去战况室继续
I'll be there in a few minutes.
我几分钟后到
Yes Sir. Yes Sir.
是,长官,是,长官,
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
He wouldn't even look at me when I said hello.
我打招呼的时候他看都没看我
Send him in.
让他进来
Doug.
道格
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Who gathered all this inform Oh never mind. I shouldn't know.
这些信息都是谁收集的...算了,不该问的
Was it you... who...?
是你,把她...
No.
不是
You shouldn't have brought this here.
不该带到这儿来
I wanted you to see it.
我想要你看看
So you would believe me.
好让你相信我
Brutal.
真残酷
I'm drunk sir.
我醉了,先生
I'm I'm drunk right now.
我现在还醉着
This girl really meant something to you didn't she?
那姑娘对你真的很重要吧
She did.
是啊
I've been working for Dunbar.
我在给邓巴工作
I pushed myself too much. It's my fault.
我逼自己逼得太狠了,是我的错
It was for you. To see how close I could get.
我是为了你,看看自己能走到哪一步
If I could find something a silver bullet.
看能不能找到什么致命信息
To prove that... I was still useful.
证明自己的价值
How can I help you Doug?
需要我帮忙吗,道格
I can't go to rehab.
我不想去戒酒中心
Just not another hospital or... Okay.
别送我去医院或是...好,
I just... I can't... I can't do it.
我就是,真的撑不住
We'll figure something out.
能想出办法的
I'm not Peter Russo.
我不是彼得?罗素
I won't go like he did.
我不会像他一样去的
No you won't. You're going to get better Doug.
不会的,你会好起来的,道格
I promise you that.
我保证
Yes send Meechum in here.
叫密查姆进来
There's an envelope on my desk. I need it to be incinerated.
我桌子有个信封,需要烧毁
Yes sir.
好的
And then I need you to take Doug home.
然后送道格回家
Come on Doug it's time to go.
走吧,道格,该走了
This way Mr. Stamper.
这边,斯坦普先生
You stay with him until we figure out what's next.
想出下一步对策之前,你陪着他
Yes sir.
好的
Some privacy please.
请出去一下
This is Heather Dunbar. I'll connect you momentarily.
我是希瑟?邓巴,马上给您接通,
Heather?
希瑟
Mr. President?
总统先生
Doug Stamper is my friend
道格?斯坦普是我的朋友
and you came very close to killing him.
你差一点把他害死
Excuse me? You're aware he's an alcoholic?
什么,你知道他以前酗酒吧,
Yes. And how serious his injuries were.
知道,还有他伤得多严重,
Mr. President But you still put him to work.
总统先生...但你还是让他工作,
A man who's trying to recover who's trying to get back his life.
让一个康复中,想回到正轨上的人工作
Did you honestly think that he could handle that?
你真觉得他能应付得了吗
Douglas came to us.
道格拉斯来找我门的
And you should've turned him away if you had one ounce of decency.
你要是还要脸就该拒绝他
What's happened? Is he okay?
怎么了,他没事吧
You don't have the right to ask me that question.
你没权利这么问我
And if you do anything that endangers his health again
你要是再敢威胁到他的健康
I swear to God
我对天发誓
I will put you in your fucking grave.
一定要了你的命
Let's continue.
继续吧
Thirtytwo thousand feet one minute to insert.
三万两千英尺,一分钟后跳伞
Let's hear comms.
接通无线电
Audio on.
打开音频
Stand up!
起立
Twenty seconds. Last checks.
20秒,最后检查一遍
Last checks! Gather round.
最后检查,过来
Ten seconds. Nine eight seven
十秒,九,八,七
six five four
六,五,四
three two. Green light.
三,二,行动
Video will go dark once they jump. Go. Go.
跳后会失去视频信号,跳,跳,
Chutes deployed.
降落伞已打开
The rally point.
集结点
Linkup with indig agent happens here
和当地特工在这里会合
half a klick from the drop zone.
离降落地点五百米
He'll arrange safe passage to the blast site.
他会带路进入爆炸现场
Motherfucker!
我操
Agent is rogue. Repeat we have a bad agent.
特工反水,重复,特工反水
We've been compromised. Man down! Man down!
我们暴露了,有人倒下,有人倒下,
Fuck. Over there!
操,这边,
Agent is kilo. Get pressure on that wound.
特工已击毙,按住伤口,
We should abort sir.
该放弃了,先生
Mr. President. Shut it down. Bring them home.
总统先生,终止行动,让他们回来,
Stick" I repeat "Match Stick."
"火柴棍"重复,"火柴棍" "Match
Head directly to waypoint Xray. How copy over?
直接前往X地点,收到吗
Proceeding to Xray.
前往X地点
Hello? He's in the bedroom.
有人吗,他在卧室,
Hey brother.
好啊,弟弟
Say again. Over.
请重复,完毕
Confirmed sir.
已确认,长官
The element is off the X and moving to extract.
已离开X地点,前往撤离点
Three wounded one KIA.
三人受伤,一人身亡
I'll need the name next of kin.
给我名字,亲属
Yes sir.
好的
Yes?
怎么了
Sir President Petrov is on the line.
先生,佩特罗夫总统来电
I'll take it in here. Shut the door please.
我在这儿接,请关上门
Viktor. We know it was your men.
维克多,我们知道是你的人,
What was?
什么
Did you think we wouldn't detect you?
你以为我们发现不了吗
Whatever you're accusing us of I don't know anything about it.
不管你说的是什么,我都不知情
Oh yes you do. And so do the Israelis.
你当然知道,以色列人也知道了
We leaked footage of the firefight to them.
我们把交火录像发给他们了
I can't imagine they'd be pleased
听到美国绕过他们
America is conducting covert operations without consulting with them first.
执行机密行动,他们不会开心把
You killed your own men Viktor.
你杀了自己的士兵,维克多
It was your man who got shot last night.
昨晚中枪的是你的人
I mean the blast. We have the intel.
是爆炸,我们有情报
It was you not terrorists. It was FSB.
是你,不是恐怖分子,是俄安全局
So you humiliate me in Washington humiliate me in Moscow
你在华盛顿羞辱我,在莫斯科羞辱我
and now you insult me with these ridiculous fantasies.
还要用你那荒唐的幻想羞辱我
What do you want out of all of this Viktor?
你搞这一切想要什么,维克多
Justice for my soldiers who died on a mission you devised.
正义,我的士兵在你发起的行动中丧生了
If anyone is to blame for their deaths it's you.
他们死了只能怪你
Goodbye Viktor.
再见,维克多
Francis what did he say?
弗兰西斯,他说什么了
I have to finish this letter.
我得写完这封信
Over the last several hours
过去数小时内
Israeli forces entered the Jordan Valley.
以色列军队进入了约旦河谷
Eyewitness reports say
有目击者称
they've taken up positions near the encampments
他们驻扎营地的地方
where Russian troops are refusing access to a blast site
就在俄军对爆炸现场的封锁线旁
where eight of their countrymen were killed two days ago.
也是八名俄罗斯人丧生的地方
The Israeli Prime Minister had this to say quote:
以色列总理说
"With both Russian forces refusing to leave
"俄方拒绝撤军,
and the presence of covert operations from other nations..."
又有他国在此展开机密行动..."
Hamas and Hezbollah are getting involved.
哈马斯和真主党要插手了
How?
为什么
They've vowed to raise local militias
他们发过誓,以军过境
if the Israelis cross the border.
就召集当地武装
nor has the American government regarding covert operations.
美方政府也未就机密行动一事发表声明,
This is gonna be bad. Yeah it sure is.
这事可大了,是啊,
I should get to the White House.
我得去白宫了
Lock the door on the way out?
出去记得锁门
The Israelis.
以色列人
I know I've been watching the news all night.
我知道,我整晚都在看新闻
We should get to the Situation Room.
该去战况室了
Let me finish this first. I'll be right down.
我先写完,马上下去
All right I'll see you down there.
好,在那儿见