Can I help you with that?
要帮忙吗
It's nice to see you, Lieutenant Davis,
很高兴见到你,戴维斯探长
but then, I mean, you always stop off here for dinner.
你每天都会来这打包晚餐
You love their deli salads.
你喜欢他们家的熟食沙拉
The, uh, kale and butternut squash, that's your favorite, right?
甘蓝菜和南瓜口味,这是你的最爱,对吧
Why are you following me, Perry?
你为什么要跟踪我,佩里
Come on. You know the answer to that. I'm obsessive.
得了吧,你知道答案的。我是个偏执狂
I have a severe obsessive personality disorder that can't be treated.
我有严重的精神障碍症,强迫症,无药可救
One doctor even diagnosed me as psychopathic. You need help.
有个医生甚至诊断我为精神变态。你需要帮助
That's what they say, but my dad seems to think that I'm perfect,
他们都这么说,但我爸爸却认为我是个完美的儿子
so I'm just going with that for now. How's Tracy? I know you know.
我也就这么相信着吧。特蕾西怎么样了?我知道你识破了我的计划
You'll never see her again, Perry.
你再也不会见到她了,佩里
That's too bad. She was nice. Sad but...tragic like you.
太遗憾了。她人很好。很可怜,也很可悲。跟你一样