Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
此次科威特侵略将不会持续很久
The USS Cole was attacked...
美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击...
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻击...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
We must, we will be vigilant...
我们必须,也将会提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遗漏过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会...不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
谁都有闪失的时候,我可不能有闪失
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
What were his exact words?
他究竟是怎么说的
"An American prisoner of war has been turned."
一个美国犯人被策反了
I'm an American.
我是美国人
If he is a terrorist,
如果他真是恐怖分子
we need eyes and ears
从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起
on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane.
就需要寸步不离地盯着他
Out of the question.
没得商量
How long before you're set up?
还要多久才能弄好
The feed will be live by the time Sergeant Brody
布洛迪军士到家的时候
gets back to his house.
信号就能输送过来了
Hello, Big Brother.
你好,老大哥
Ready for you, Sergeant Brody, your debriefing.
布洛迪中士,我们准备好了,请你做简报
I want to call my wife first.
我想先给我妻子打个电话
Jessica, it's me.
杰西卡,是我
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hug him, Chris.
抱抱他,克里斯
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢,副总统先生
I want to say thank you to my family
我想说,谢谢我的家人
for their strength in my absence.
即使我不在,他们仍自强不息
Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids.
三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情
He's my husband, Mike.
他是我丈夫,麦克
Abu Nazir? Was he present during any of your interrogations?
阿布·纳齐尔吗,在你受审期间他出现过吗
No.
没有
I didn't think that this was any of my business.
我本以为这事与我无关
Now I'm thinking that it is. Just tell me
现在有关系了,告诉我
I'm not out here risking federal prison
我不是在这里冒着进监狱的危险
on behalf of a crazy person.
为一个疯子卖命
You know, maybe it is all in my head,
也许是这样,也许我脑子就是有问题
but you're in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck!
但你也一样,维吉尔,你也他妈的有病
You think for one minute you get away with this?
你以为能侥幸瞒过去是吗
I thought that once I had some proof...
我想着一旦有了证据
Do you have any? Even suggesting
有证据了吗,甚至那些
that Sergeant Brody's what you think he is.
能够暗示布洛迪如你想象的
No.
没有
Then get a lawyer.
那请好律师吧
I missed something once before,
过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again!
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day.
那时遗漏线索很正常
It's a pattern.
是有规律的重复
Okay, do you see?
你看到了吗
He's making contact, Saul.
他在发信号,索尔
He's sending a message to somebody.
他在给某人发信号
A handler, a sleeper cell, somebody.
某个特勤人员,潜伏人员,或其他什么人
So am I still going to jail?
那我还会进监狱吗
Not just yet.
暂时不会
From the halls of Montezuma
穿越阴阳两界
to the shores of Tripoli
纵横山河湖海
First to fight for right and country
为国为正义冲锋陷阵
and to keep our honor clean
同样也为荣誉而战
We are proud to bear the title
身为海军陆战队队员
of United States Marine.
我们引以为豪
You want some coffee?
想喝咖啡吗
Dana, Chris, come on! We're gonna be late!
丹娜,克里斯,快点,快迟到了
Coming!
来了
First day at work and they're gonna make me late.
第一天上班,他们就要害我迟到
You want some eggs before I go?
我走之前,你要吃点鸡蛋吗
Hey, slow down.
别急
Mom, I can't find my socks!
妈,我袜子找不到了
Sausage, I think we have sausage.
香肠,家里应该有香肠
Happened again, didn't it?
又来了,不是吗
Look in the dryer!
去干洗机里找
Dana, can you please help him?
丹纳,你能帮她找一下吗
Yeah.
好
Around 4:00 A.M. this morning.
今早四点左右
You were yelling something
你一直反复喊着一些话
that sounded like Arabic over and over.
像是阿拉伯语
You grabbed my arm really hard.
你使劲拽着我的手臂
You wouldn't let go.
不肯松手
Jesus.
天呐
Show me.
让我看看
Hey, mom, dad.
老妈,老爸
They're still out there.
他们还没走
Do they stay out there all night,
他们是不是一晚上待在外面
even when we're sleeping?
我们睡觉的时候都没走
You forgot to flush again, you little douche.
你上厕所又没冲水,你个屎人
Dana, language.
丹纳,注意用词
"Douche" Is not a bad word.
"屎人"可不是脏话
Don't answer that!
别接
Hello?
喂
CBS News.
哥伦比亚广播公司新闻栏目
Third time this week.
这已经是这周第三通了
Tell 'em I'm not here.
说我不在
He says he's not here.
他说他不在
Hey, I thought you didn't want to be late.
你不是不想迟到吗
I know, maybe I should take another day off.
我是不想,要不我该再请一天假
Hey, all those years on my own, Jess,
杰西卡,这么多年我都是一个人
I think I can handle one more day.
再多一天,我也能应付得来
All right? Go on.
好吗,快走吧
Get out of here.
赶紧出门
All right, come on, you guys.
好了,快走吧,孩子们
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快,快,快
Hello? Hello?
有人吗,有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Hello!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
There he is!
他出来了
Brody, how does it feel to be free?
布洛迪,重获自由是什么感觉
Is it true you're gonna reenlist?
你真的要继续服役吗
Are you going to reenlist?
你会回部队吗
Would you ever go back out there, Sergeant?
你还会重返前线吗,中士
How does it feel to be home again, sir?
再次回到家里是什么感觉,先生
Sir, are you going to reenlist?
先生,你会回部队报到吗
I've been going over Brody's finger tapping
我带领破译小组仔细研究了
with the crypto team, and I hate to say it, Saul,
布洛迪手指的动作,但很不幸,索尔
but there's little, if any, repeat pattern combination.
我们没发现任何重复的组合动作
Not even a quadratic basis to work with here.
甚至找不出两个相同的动作
I'll keep trying as long as you need,
只要你需要,我就继续查
but there's nothing definitive one way or the other yet.
但目前还没有任何头绪
Keep looking.
继续查
I want to leave no stone unturned on this.
不要漏掉任何细节
We'll talk later.
我们稍后再谈
What do you think?
你怎么看
Oh, definitely an original...
绝对是真迹
by one of the preeminent Dutch painters of his time.
出自某个杰出的荷兰画派名家
Relatively recent acquisition, if I'm not mistaken.
没记错的话,这画是最近才收藏的
By an artist who, as it turns out,
而这个画家
was not only Dutch
不仅是荷兰人
but also Jewish.
还是个犹太人
In a club with no Jewish member.
犹太人势单力孤
That was your point, wasn't it?
这才是你想表达的意思吧
How do you take it?
这事你怎么看
Your Honor, I'm not asking for anything that hasn't been granted
法官大人,我要你办的这件事
many thousands of times over in the last ten years.
近十年来你已经做过无数次了
A surveillance warrant on an unspecified subject on American soil--
针对美国本土不明确目标的监视授权
if this were a standard request,
如果这真是常规的请求
you'd go through standard procedure, Saul.
你早就按程序办事了,索尔
In this case, I don't have time
目前的情况是,我没时间
for a government lawyer to petition the court.
等政府律师向法院申请
So you're asking me to issue a FISA warrant directly to...
所以你就让我批准监视授权
What is it exactly do you do at Langley these days?
你究竟最近在兰利忙些什么
Among other things, pay house calls
除了其他的,还要登门拜访
to those I'd prefer not to have to...
一些我不愿拜访的人
Strong arm?
需要动用武力
Disturb.
不宜惹恼啊
Are you ever gonna let me off your hook, Saul?
你要什么时候才肯放过我,索尔
We both know
我们都清楚
you're far too fine a judge for that, Geoffrey.
这个其实是你说了算的,杰弗瑞
Can we at least act like this is about the law
那我们至少得假装是依法办事吧
rather than a brief moment of weakness in my past?
不扯上我过去的这件事好吗
This is absolutely about the law, Your Honor.
这绝对是依法办事,法官大人
Shit.
该死
Hey, Maggie, it's me.
麦琪,是我
Sorry I haven't called in a while; I been slammed.
抱歉这么长时间没和你联系,我忙疯了
Um, thought I'll come see you guys for a night,
我想今晚过去跟你们聚聚
if that's good with you.
没问题吧
Uh... call me back. Let me know.
给我回电话,告诉我一声
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢,再见
I've got a doorbell, you know?
你没看见有门铃吗
Well, you think you still have
你干了这些好事
a right to privacy with all this?
还想要什么隐私吗
My God, look at this place.
天呐,屋子乱成这样
It's broken--
坏了
the doorbell.
门铃坏了
What's that?
手里拿的是什么
This gives you four weeks.
你有四周时间
You got a warrant? A FISA warrant?
你拿到法院授权了,监视授权
We're legal now?
这行动合法了
Legal-ish, but far from official,
不违法,但没有官方授权
and certainly not Estes-proof.
埃斯蒂斯也肯定不会买账
Be very careful not to mistake this for a stamp of approval,
别错把它当成行动授权
or sanction from me for you to wage some sort of personal war.
或以为我支持你这种自作主张的行动
Eyes on Brody makes complete sense.
监视布洛迪绝对有意义
It's exactly what you'd have done in my shoes, Saul.
换做是你,你也会这样做,索尔
No, it is not.
我不会
You lied to me about it, Carrie.
你骗了我,卡莉
Then right here in this room, when I called you on it...
然后就在这间屋子里,我抓到你在...
I know what I did.
我知道我干了什么
And I know it was wrong...
也知道那样不对...
and insulting.
对你是一种侮辱
Insulting...
侮辱...
and barely scratches the surface of what that was.
你可真能轻描淡写啊
Four weeks, Carrie.
四周,卡莉
Not a second longer.
多一秒都不行
I want to show you something.
我要给你看些东西
He has nightmares.
他做恶梦
Where he repeatedly begs someone to kill him, in Arabic.
在梦里,他不断地用阿语乞求某人杀掉他
He's too ashamed or scared or both
他非常羞愧或是惧怕
to face the press outside his house
面对屋子外面的媒体
or take calls from the TV news, so what does he do?
还有电视台打来的电话,他做了什么呢
He finds shelter in the corner of the bedroom,
他躲在卧室的角落里
where he hasn't moved in over five hours.
五个小时纹丝不动
All of which makes complete sense after eight years of captivity.
被囚禁了八年,这些都很正常
But what if it's more than that?
如果另有隐情呢
If-if Brody had really been turned, as you say,
如果真如你所说,布洛迪被策反了
you know what he'd more likely be doing by now?
知道他现在更应该干什么吗
Talking to the press outside his house, doing TV interviews,
回应屋外的媒体,做电视访谈
playing the hero card for every penny it's worth.
竭尽全力利用他英雄的身份
Maybe it's not that simple for him.
也许这对他来说并不容易
Get some sleep, Carrie.
卡莉,好好休息吧
No one said becoming a terrorist was easy, Saul.
没人说过当恐怖分子是个轻松活,索尔
If you'd been taken prisoner,
如果你被俘虏
tortured for God knows how long
长期遭受残酷折磨
and somehow, finally been turned,
最终被策反了
then, one day, you come home,
终于有一天,你重返家园
and suddenly it's real, it's on!
突然意识到一切都是真的,行动开始了
Well, that's one interpretation.
这是一种诠释
But that's all it is at the moment.
但是我们现在并没有真凭实据
Clean your apartment.
收拾收拾房间吧
And eat some real food.
好好吃饭
Raised in Colorado Springs,
在科罗拉多泉城长大
attended BYU,
上了杨百翰大学
interests, finance, travel, men.
兴趣时,金钱,旅游,男人
Stacey Moore, this is Latif Bin Walid,
史黛丝·摩尔,这是拉提夫·宾·瓦利德
Majordomo for his Highness, Prince Farid.
法里德王子殿下的管家
Please continue.
请继续
Would you say you're outgoing, or more the quiet type, Stacey?
史黛丝,你性格是外向还是内向
I'd say more outgoing.
比较外向
Definitely social.
善于社交
I like to party, if that's what you mean.
我喜欢参加派对,如果你是这个意思
Do you drink?
你喝酒吗
I'm not a drinker, per se,
我本质上并不是个酒鬼
if that's what you mean.
如果你是这个意思
Stacey...
史黛丝
You are interviewing for a job that pays, in two years,
你正在面试的这份工作,两年的薪水
more than most people in this country earn in 20.
要比全国多数人在二十年里挣得都要多
If you're successful in this interview,
要想在本次面试中胜出
you'll be required to appear self-possessed, confident,
我们需要你同时表现出
modest and reticent all at the same time.
镇静,自信,谦虚和谨慎
So, stop asking what I mean.
所以,别再问我是什么意思
Think and answer for yourself.
仔细思考,自行回答
Do you enjoy anal sex?
你喜欢肛交吗
Excuse me?
您说什么
How about other women?
女女百合呢
Sure.
没问题
Both.
都喜欢
Have you ever dated any famous men?
你和名人约过会吗
That's none of your business.
这和您没关系
You need to wax that, sweetie.
亲爱的,你得用蜡脱毛了
Hair down there's not an option for His Highness.
王子殿下不喜欢下面有毛
Very nice.
很好
You're through the final interview.
你通过最后的面试了
We'll contact you within the next week.
我们将在下周之内联系你
Congratulations, and you can get dressed now.
恭喜,现在你可以穿上衣服了
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电话
My aesthetician.
我的美容师
I, too, need a wax before the prince gets in.
王子回来前,我也需要用蜡脱毛
Feel free to book the appointment for me, if you like.
如果你愿意,就帮我预约吧
Music.
在放音乐
Mm-hmm. On hold.
还没有接通
Kenny G. Welcome to America.
肯尼·基的曲子,欢迎来到美国
Gimme.
给我吧
Would you mind selecting the next girl to come in, please?
请你去选出下一个进来的女孩,好吗
Come on, pick up, pick up.
拜托,接啊,接啊
Hi. This is Lynne Reed.
你好,我是琳妮·里德
Two E's.
两个E
I was referred by one of her clients, Carrie.
是卡莉的一位顾客介绍我来的
Yes, that's her.
是的,是她
I need to book a Brazilian wax for noon tomorrow.
我想预约明天中午的巴西蜡式脱毛
Right? No-- that's the only time I can do it.
好吗,不,我只在那时候有空
Okay, noon it is.
好吧,那就中午
We'll see you then.
到时见
Hello.
喂
Carrie, it's Yvonne Marshall.
卡莉,我是伊冯·马绍尔
I'm the duty officer tonight.
我是今晚的值班人员
Hi, Yvonne. What is it?
你好,伊冯,什么事
You have an asset in from the cold.
你有个线人重新活动了
Booked a treatment tomorrow
预定了明天乔治城
at the Yara Spa in Georgetown.
雅拉水疗会馆的保养
Lynne Reed? That's right. She used your
琳妮·里德吗,对,她用你的
first name as a reference and made a noon appointment.
名字作为证明,约的是明天中午
Noon?
中午
Ar-Are you sure she said noon?
你确定她说的是中午吗
That was the only time she could make it.
那是她唯一有空的时间
Okay. Thanks, Yvonne.
好吧,谢谢,伊冯
Hi.
好啊
Mm. How was school? Okay.
学校怎么样,还好
Is Dad here? Don't know.
爸爸在吗,不知道
If you want to help, you can start unpacking those for me.
如果你想帮忙,就帮我拿出这些东西吧
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Great.
棒极了
Oh. Hope you don't mind, Mike.
希望你别介意,麦克
We helped ourselves to some of your hooch.
我们喝了点你的烈酒
Thought we would stop by for a...
我觉得应该过来
for a situation report on Sergeant Brody.
听取关于布洛迪中士的情况报告
Situation report on Brody is this:
关于布洛迪中士的情况报告如下
He's been back three days,
他回来三天了
and it's gonna take a little more time until he's willing
如果要让他不再锁住心门,可能会需要
to come out of his shell, let alone his house.
更长时间,更别说走出家门了
The man represents a significant victory in the war on terror,
他代表了反恐战争的巨大胜利
thanks to our friends at the CIA.
这多亏了中情局的朋友们
I'm putting aside for the moment
我暂时不去考虑
that Sergeant Brody owes them his life.
布洛迪中士的命是他们给的
These are the facts:
以下是一些事实
Bin Laden's dead...
本拉登死了
and America thinks, or wants to think,
美国人觉得,或是希望觉得
that this war is drawing to an end.
这场战争已经结束
Politicians are pushing for a
政客们正强烈要求
wholesale withdrawal from Afghanistan.
从阿富汗全面撤军
But as we all know, Captain,
但我们都清楚,上尉
the terrorists are still out there-- after blood.
恐怖分子还在伺机行动
We need Brody in the public eye,
我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率
reminding America that this is far from over.
借此提醒民众们,恐怖分子依旧猖獗
What if he's not up for it... psychologically?
可万一他从心理上无法接受呢
Fuck it. Drive on.
管他呢,硬干呗
Isn't that what you Marines say?
这不是你们陆战队的作风吗
In combat,
那是在战场上
where we also shit in Saran Wrap and shoot to kill.
我们还会往保鲜膜里拉屎,开枪杀人
You want Brody to do that, too?
你也想让布洛迪那么干吗
Don't take that tone with me, Captain.
少拿这种语气跟我讲话,上尉
Career pencil-pusher, with his brown nose in my scotch
像你这种整天无所事事,溜须拍马的人
saying, "Fuck it, drive on."
竟然对我说"管他呢,硬干呗"
You're a captain in the United States Marines.
你可是位美国陆战队上尉
You mean to tell me you can't give a sergeant a direct order?
难道不能对中士直接下令吗
Is that what you want me to report up the chain?
你想让我就这么向上级报告吗
Look, Mike, I get it.
麦克,我明白
You and Brody are friends, right?
你和布洛迪是朋友,对吧
By the way, how's his wife Jennifer doing?
顺便问一句,他妻子杰妮芙还好吗
Jessica.
她叫杰西卡
If not for us, Brody should at least do it for her.
布洛迪即使不为我们,也至少该为她着想
For the kids.
还有两个孩子
And I'm sure you're more than familiar
我敢说你比我更清楚
with their current financial problems.
他们家的经济现状
DOD's offering a very generous reenlistment package,
国防部提供了相当优厚的再次服役奖金
plus a promotion,
外加升职机会
that could pull his family out of the shitter.
那样能帮他们家摆脱窘境
Give your friend the correct advice, Captain.
好好劝劝你朋友,上尉
Make it happen.
说服他
Where does Mom keep the pancake mix?
你妈把煎饼粉放哪里了
The what...?
什么东西
You're toast, asswipe.
你完蛋了,蠢货
Found it.
找到了
Hey, Dad...
爸
What's it like to kill somebody?
杀人是什么感觉
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah, just a couple questions, Sergeant Brody.
就想问你几个问题,布洛迪中士
Nick. Can I call you Nick?
尼克,我能叫你尼克吗
You got ten seconds to get off my property.
给你十秒钟,从我家消失
I'm Alan Quick, Channel 10,
我是十频道的亚伦·奎克
and technically, I'm standing on a public easement.
从理论上来说,这属于公共领地
Five seconds.
还剩五秒
Oh, come on, Nick.
别这样,尼克
Hey, how about we start with an easy one?
先来个简单的问题,好吗
Tell me, how are your kids doing with all of the--
请问,你的孩子们对这件事...
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Max, he's heading through the woods out back.
麦克斯,他往后面的树林里去了
Uh, less than a minute ago.
就在刚才
I need you to hurry round to Mansfield Road.
你得立即赶到曼斯菲尔德大街附近
It's about 400 yards north.
往北走大约360米
Okay. Call me back when you find him.
找到他给我电话
Shit.
妈的
Who left this pan on the stove?
谁忘记关火了
Chris!
克里斯
Where's Dad?
你爸呢
You know, the whole reason I left the company
我之所以从公司辞职
and went freelance was so I could have a life.
从事自由职业,就是想好好过日子
You're becoming my wife's least favorite person.
我老婆快要对你有意见了
I've got incoming HUMINT I got to go deal with.
我收到了情报,现在要去接头
Who is it?
和谁
Someone I recruited in Bahrain a few years ago.
我几年前在巴林招募进来的
Professional girlfriend of a Saudi prince.
某个沙特王子的情妇
What's she got?
她得到了什么情报
We'll find out soon enough.
马上就知道了
You got anything to eat?
你家里有吃的吗
Yeah. There's a yogurt in the fridge.
冰箱里有酸奶
Lynne, how are you?
琳妮,你好吗
Okay, fine, I guess.
还行吧
W-What are you doing here in D.C.?
你怎么来华盛顿了
Prescreening more girls for the prince's harem.
过来给王子甄选女眷
He gets in tomorrow.
他明天到
12:00 noon appointment.
约我正午过来
What's the code red?
有什么紧急情况
So, there I am, five days ago, in Cypress
五天前,在塞浦路斯
on Prince Farid Bin Abbud's yacht...
我在法里德·宾·阿布德王子的游艇上...
when the Prince's Majordomo, Latif Bin Walid,
他的管家,拉提夫·宾·瓦利德
announces that the prince has a surprise visitor.
说王子有位不速之客
So, this surprise visitor, who was he?
那位不速之客是谁
You know that they stone women like me to death
你知道如果他们发现我这种女人
if we get caught doing anything that we're not supposed to?
做了出格的事情,会把我们乱石打死
Abu Nazir.
是阿布·纳齐尔
I was this far from him.
他就近在我眼前
I really don't want to do this anymore, and I mean it, Carrie.
我不想干了,说真的,卡莉
I feel like I can't even breathe now.
我现在连呼吸都困难
They're gonna suspect something.
他们早晚会对我起疑心的
Lynne, all you have to do now is keep your eyes and ears open
琳妮,你只需要在和王子的合同期内
for the remainder of your contract with the prince.
注意搜集情报就行
That's what you said when you recruited me in Bahrain,
你在巴林招募我的时候,也是这么说的
but I never thought that I would get eight feet
可我从来没想到会和最危险的恐怖分子
from the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
相隔不到三米之遥
You are the only agency asset
七年来,你是唯一见过
to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years.
阿布·纳齐尔的中情局线人
Asset?
线人
I am just some girl from Sandusky, Ohio,
我只是个普通的俄亥俄女孩
who you talked into helping out her country.
被你说服来为国家效力而已
And I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
Don't quit on me now, please. You can't.
别在这个时候放弃,求你了
Don't think I don't appreciate what it took for you to do this, Lynne.
你所付出的一切我都看在眼里,琳妮
Saul Berenson.
索尔·贝伦森
Alert the group, Saul. Inform Estes.
索尔,通知其他人,告诉埃斯蒂斯
This is a game-changer.
我们简直扭转乾坤了
Can't be more specific?
能说得更详细点吗
I don't want to talk on an open line.
我不想在明线上讲
Source protection?
你是在保护信息源
It's way past source protection, Saul.
索尔,这比保护信息源重要得多
I've got a visual confirm on the Sandman.
我的眼线亲眼见到那个神秘人物了
What? You heard me.
什么,是真的
Actual eyes on.
亲眼见到的
How far away are you?
你什么时候能到
20 minutes.
二十分钟后
I'll assemble the group.
我这就去召集大伙
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Have to talk to Brody.
我得跟布洛迪谈谈
Hey, bud. What's up?
小家伙,怎么了
My dad beat the crap out of somebody.
我爸爸今天把一个人给揍扁了
Dana, I asked you to please watch TV with Chris for a while.
丹娜,我跟你说了带克里斯去看会电视
She went to her room.
她回房间了
Beat the crap out of who?
他把谁给揍扁了
Can you please go watch TV for a little while?
你能去看会电视吗
I need to talk to Uncle Mike.
我得跟麦克叔叔聊一下
Can you do that for me?
可以吗
Come in.
请进
What's going on? Why aren't the kids at school?
出什么事了,他们怎么没去上学
You don't know? Isn't that why you're here?
你不知道吗,难道你不是为这事来的
No. What?
不是,怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Brody hit a reporter
布洛迪袭击了一个记者
and then he took off into the woods.
然后从树林那跑了
Chris saw the whole thing.
克里斯全看到了
Take a breath, Jess. Come here.
别紧张,杰西,过来
Well, hello, Mrs. Brody.
看看吧,布洛迪太太
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
About an hour ago, maybe more.
一个小时前,也许更久一点
Why didn't you call me right away, Jess?
杰西,你怎么不立刻打给我
What the hell is that?
这是怎么弄的
He has nightmares.
他做恶梦
Brody did that?
是布洛迪干的
Or flashbacks, whatever you call them.
那些痛苦回忆是罪魁祸首
I have to make it work with Brody. I have to.
我必须和布洛迪重归于好,必须
This is where he tells you everything's gonna be okay.
这时他会对你说一些都会好起来
It's gonna be okay, Jess.
杰西,一切都会好起来的
Is it really?
是吗
Do you honestly think so?
你真的这么想
That's disgusting, Carrie.
这可真恶心,卡莉
This is the first confirmed sighting
这是我们七年来第一次
of Abu Nazir in seven years.
有线人亲眼见到阿布·纳齐尔
And very much to your credit. Nobody's arguing with that.
这全是你的功劳,这毫无疑问
But it's not enough to authorize a task force.
但这还不足以为此组织一个任务小组
I'm not asking for that.
我没要求这么多
All I need is a few more bodies on Sergeant Brody.
我所要求的只是在布洛迪中士身边多派几个人
Look, the circle's small.
圈子就这么小
We keep it that way till you have more than
我们要等证实了布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔
just a theory linking Brody and Abu Nazir.
确有联系后才能行动
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing just as
那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间与
Brody has miraculously returned home means nothing?
布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗
It's just a coincidence?
难道这仅是巧合
The dots are there, Carrie, but you haven't connected them yet.
卡莉,点都在,就看你怎么连了
Saul, I understand that you're still furious with me,
索尔,我知道你还在生我的气
but give me something here, please.
但请你帮帮我
I'm not telling you to stop.
我不是叫你就此停止
I'm telling you to slow down.
只是想让你放慢节奏
The FISA warrant--
你现在有外国情报监视法案授权
that gives you four weeks.
你有四个星期的时间
Use it.
好好利用吧
Carefully, methodically.
仔细规划一下
Look, like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
you work for Deputy Director David Estes,
副主管大卫·埃斯蒂斯都是你上司
who has career stakes in Brody,
而他把自己的职业生涯赌在了布洛迪身上
whom he and his department brought home to great fanfare.
是他的团队把布洛迪大张旗鼓地接回家
Want to challenge that,
你要是想冒这个险
better be damn sure you get all your ducks in a row first.
就最好保证万事俱备
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫你不知道
He can't have gone far.
他应该没走远
Listen to me, if Brody has
听好了,布洛迪与他线人的
one 15-second meeting with one contact, that's all it'll take.
整个会面也许只需要十五秒
I'm not gonna miss that.
我绝对不能错过
Find him and find him fast.
找到他,要尽快
Call me back.
再联系
Last 14 days of air traffic data from all airports--
我需要十四天以来所有机场的航运信息
commercial, cargo. And the banks.
包括盈利,货物,还有银行信息
All new patterns and numerical transactions of any amounts.
所有资金账目的交易处理信息
Please. Thank you.
请加油,谢谢
Let me be the first to say, Carrie, outstanding work.
先让我说,卡莉,干得好
All other files on your desk go on the back burner, as of right now.
现在你可以把手头的其他工作放一放
I want your girl on this Prince Farid like white on rice.
我要你的姑娘紧紧黏住法里德王子
Mike.
麦克
First thing you get her to do
你给她的首要任务就是把
is upload the data on his BlackBerry.
王子手机上的数据传过来
She's scared out of her mind. Thank you.
她吓得魂都没了,谢谢
I need to be able to guarantee her protection.
我要确保她的安全
Backup.
给我支援
Would a four-man fire team do it?
四个人的机动小组如何
Great.
那太好了
For an escort you recruited in Bahrain?
为了一个你在巴林招的交际花值得吗
Don't be a prick, David.
别这么刻薄,大卫
You know damn well if we put a Quick Reaction Team
你很清楚在这么短的时间内
on the girl in this short time frame,
组织机动小组出动会有什么后果
we have no idea of knowing who's watching.
我们不知道会引起谁的注意
If Abu Nazir even smells we're onto the Prince,
如果阿布·纳齐尔发现我们盯上了王子
he'll vanish.
他会立刻消失
Into thin air, again.
再次人间蒸发
It's the Q.R.T.'s job not to be detected.
做事不留痕迹本应是机动小组的基本功
You're saying you can't trust those guys
你却质疑他们连保护一个身处险境的
to protect an asset in danger?
线人的能力都没有吗
It's my job to make the tough calls, Carrie.
我负责在两难时作出决定,卡莉
The answer is no.
答案是不行
Your job is to control your asset.
而你得负责管好你的线人
She needs backup, you're it. Get it done.
如果她需要支援,你就上,去搞定
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
Will someone in Lighting please pick up line three?
请照明间的人员开一下三号线
Lighting, line three, please?
请把三号线照明设备打开
Please let this be good news.
麻烦你说点好消息吧
He's looking at everything.
他在四处张望
Lumber, nails, screws,
木材,钉子,螺丝刀
electrical wiring,
电线
power tools, you name it.
电动工具,什么都看
Is he taking notes or anything?
他有没有做笔记
Whatever he's doing, looks like he's doing it all in his head.
他看起来像在默默筹划着什么
Okay, he's on the move. I'll, uh, I'll call you back.
他去别的地方了,有情况我再通知你
What?
干什么
I guess we might as well eat.
我看我们还是先吃吧
Is Dad still AWOL?
爸爸还没回来吗
Oh, he'll be back, don't you worry.
他会回来的,别担心
Any new developments?
有什么进展
I'm telling you, this guy's got to be wishing
跟你说,这家伙肯定盼着
that Brody doesn't come back
布洛迪再也回不来了
so he can keep doing the wife.
好让他继续搞他老婆
She thought breaking up was easy.
她本以为分道扬镳很容易
Any popcorn in there?
买爆米花了吗
Well, as a matter of fact, we have...
实际上,我买了
pretzels.
脆饼
I love-a da pretzels.
我最爱脆饼了
Uncle Mike, since you're a captain
麦克叔叔,你是上尉
and Dad's only a sergeant, does that make you the boss of him?
而我爸只是中士,那你是他的上级吧
Smells delicious.
闻起来很香
Don't sergeants have to salute to the captain
中士见到上尉是不是要敬礼
and call him sir?
还得叫长官
It's Irish stew!
是土豆洋葱炖肉啊
Dad's favorite.
爸爸的最爱
Right, Mom?
对吗,妈妈
Is Dad in trouble?
爸爸惹麻烦了是吗
Trouble? No, no.
什么麻烦,没有
Like I told you earlier, bud,
像我之前说的,小家伙
that reporter out there,
之前那个记者
he's the one who should be in trouble, all right?
他才是该有麻烦的人
Wait, there's no camera in the garage?
等等,车库里没有摄像头吗
Uh, you know, on this budget, I had to prioritize.
就这么点预算,我得优化配置啊
And now he's placing a bag
那他现在把一包不明物体
containing God knows what in our blind spot?
放进了我们的盲区
Jesus Christ, Virgil!
没搞错吧,维吉尔
Guys think about playing a couple rounds of cards?
要不我们来玩一会扑克牌吧
Yeah.
好啊
Where's the sound?
怎么没声音
Not that you deserve it, but...
虽然你给的钱少,但是...
Thank you.
谢谢
Where have you been? Sorry.
你去哪了,抱歉
I was out walking.
我出去走了走
All day?
走了一整天
Didn't know that wasn't allowed.
这个也需要请示吗
Please don't do that.
别这样
You know, the past eight years haven't exactly been
在过去的八年里
a picnic for me and the kids, either.
我和孩子们也很难熬
One way or another, we've all changed.
大家多多少少都有变化
We just have to find a way to start over.
但我们要想办法重新开始
You punched a reporter.
你打了一个记者
Oh, he'll live.
他死不了的
In front of Chris.
当着克里斯的面
He'll live, too.
他也死不了
That's it?
这就是你的答案
"He'll live?"
"他死不了"
Dinner smells good.
晚饭挺香的
Go on. I lost. There's no hand.
继续啊,我输了,没牌可出了
Oh. Hey, guys.
伙计们
What are you playing?
你们在玩什么呢
Hearts.
红心大战
Hearts? Watch out for this guy, kids.
红心大战,那你们要小心这个家伙了
Back in the day,
以前在部队的时候
he used to double his paycheck playing this game.
他可是靠这个混饭吃的
Hearts, which the Marines call "Hunt the Cunt."
陆战队员都管红心大战叫"把妹大战"
Dana!
丹娜
Maybe the daughter is the terrorist.
也许他女儿才是恐怖分子
Don't blame me, Mom, blame the Marines.
别怪我,妈妈,要怪就怪陆战队员吧
Fuck you, Virgil.
去你的,维吉尔
Right, and good night to you, too.
好吧,你也晚安
Mom's Irish stew?
妈妈的拿手好菜土豆洋葱炖肉
Should we say grace?
我们要饭前祷告吗
We say grace now?
现在我们要饭前祷告了吗
When we have things we're especially thankful for,
当我们有需要特别感谢的事情时
right, guys?
对吧,孩子们
Can I do it, please?
能让我祷告吗
Go ahead, sweetie.
说吧,亲爱的
Dear God, thank you for bringing my dad back.
亲爱的上帝,谢谢你把我爸爸带回来
Please make him a captain, too, just like Mike.
请让他也成为上尉吧,像麦克一样
What about the food, Chris?
克里斯,还有食物呢
Oh, yeah, and, uh, thanks for the food.
是啊,还要感谢这顿丰盛的晚餐
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
No. You sure?
不了,你确定吗
Cuban.
古巴雪茄
You always come over here in uniform?
你总是穿着制服过来吗
"Once a Marine, always a Marine."
"生是陆战队的人,死是陆战队的鬼"
Does it start something like that?
一般都是这么开头的对吧
Look, I'm not gonna bullshit you.
听着,我不想和你废话
You can't keep doing this, Brody.
你不能一直这样下去,布洛迪
Doing what?
什么啊
Come on, you know it's a fuckin' win-win.
拜托,你也知道这他妈是双赢
You talk to the press.
你告诉媒体一切
You take that call from CBS News, I mean,
接起CBS新闻台打来的电话
do an interview--
接受采访
Whoa, whoa, stop right there, Mike.
打住,打住,麦克
There gonna give you a promotion.
你还会升职
I mean, Hollywood's gonna do a fuckin' movie about you.
甚至好莱坞都会拍一部电影歌颂你
In the process, you get to provide for Jess and the kids.
这样,你也能养活杰西和孩子们
I said stop!
我让你闭嘴
The brass sent you over here
是上面派你来
to turn me into some fuckin' poster boy for their bullshit war.
劝我为他们的狗屁战争代言吧
You know what?
你知道吗
You can go right back there and tell 'em the days
你可以回去告诉他们
that I take orders from the United State military
我受命于美国军方或政府的日子
or the government, are over.
已经一去不复返了
Done.
不要再说了
You know what I really need, Mike?
你知道我真正需要什么吗,麦克
I need the last eight years back...
我想要时光倒流八年
where I get to take care of my wife and kids...
这样我就能照顾我的妻儿
where I don't get asked to go over there and fight their fucking war...
也不必被派过去参加什么狗屁战争
or I'm not taken prisoner.
更不用成为俘虏
Not left out there to rot.
在那鬼地方饱受炼狱
Never tortured-- none of it.
不用受尽折磨,这一切都不会发生
Can you do that for me?
你能帮我这个忙吗
Or is it too much to ask?
还是这个要求太过分了
There's the door.
门在那边
Uncle Mike.
麦克叔叔
There are times when you have to stand up for yourself...
有些时候,你得站出来维护自己的权力
and what you believe in.
以及信仰
I wish you hadn't seen what you saw today,
真希望你今天没有看到那一幕
but you did, and I'm sorry.
但你看到了,我很抱歉
You gonna be okay?
你会没事吗
That's what happens sometimes when you have some success
惹怒了出色的得分手
against a great offensive player.
有时结局就会如此
Gets the ball, puts up another three...
接球,又一记三分
He's gone!
他一发不可收拾
I'll tell you, they are having an amazing season.
说真的,他们这个赛季非常出色
Back up by eight now.
现在追回了八分
Roberts has got half the points.
一半的分都是罗伯特得的
He's got 15 of the 32. He just keeps missing...
32分里,他得了15分,他还在...
Everyone just wants to thank you for your service.
大家只是想感谢你对国家的贡献
Your sacrifice.
你做出的牺牲
Maybe they want to thank all of us--
也许他们想感谢我们所有人
you, me and the kids.
你我和孩子们
Fine.
好吧
One day, you're gonna want to talk about all this.
总有一天你会敞开心扉的
Take His Highness upstairs to settle him in.
带王子殿下上楼,好好安顿
How long until his next appointment?
离他出发有多长时间
Long enough.
时间足够了
Uh, yeah. No, I read the article
不,我读了报纸上的
in the journal-- it's fantastic.
那篇文章,写得棒极了
No, I'll call you soon, we can--
不,我回头给你电话,我们能
Are you fucking kidding me?
你有没有搞错啊
I am so sorry. That was an accident.
非常抱歉,我不是故意的
Don't worry, sir. Accidents happen.
别担心,先生,意外难免
Here, let me get that. No need. Please.
让我来处理吧,没必要,谢谢
May I at least pay for the dry cleaning?
至少让我付干洗费吧
Thank you. No need.
谢谢,没这必要
Go wash it off.
去洗干净
You have less than three minutes. I'll wait here.
给你三分钟时间,我在这里等着
You're not gonna believe what happened.
你不会相信刚刚发生了什么
I-I spilled tea on this girl's blouse and it's...
我把茶泼到一位女孩的衬衫上了,这...
Jesus!
老天
Under the sponge of this compact,
在粉饼盒的海绵下面
there's a plug-in device
有个直插设备
that'll fit into the prince's Blackberry.
能连接王子的黑莓手机
It'll need 45 seconds to upload all his data.
上传他的所有数据需要45秒钟
And let's suppose that I get that far...?
假设我成功获取了数据,然后呢
You call the SPA again and you hand it off to me in person.
你再预约水疗所,然后亲手交给我
What if the device doesn't fit?
如果插不上怎么办
It will.
没问题的
You said before that you would never let anything happen to me.
你之前说过,绝不会让我发生任何不测
And I meant it.
我是认真的
There's a team protecting you 24/7.
有团队24小时保护你
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
Aside from the man who spilled tea on you just now,
除了刚才把茶洒在你身上的那个
who you won't see again,
这人也再也不会见到
they're right under your nose.
其他人就与你咫尺之遥
But if you can see them, or know who they are,
但如果让你看到他们,或是认出他们
that's a problem.
可就出问题了
I need your compact.
我需要你的粉饼盒
Auntie Carrie!
卡莉姨妈
Hi!
嗨
That is the best welcome I've ever had from anyone.
这是我受到最热烈的欢迎了
How are you two?
你们俩还好吗
You forgot Ruby's birthday, silly.
你忘了鲁比的生日,傻瓜
It was really awesome.
超棒的
This man brought snakes and lizards
请了杂耍的人,带了蛇,蜥蜴
and turtles and everything.
乌龟,还有好多动物
A snake ate a rat.
那蛇活吞了只老鼠
I missed that? Damn!
我竟错过了,真可惜
I forgot your birthday.
我忘了你的生日
I'm sorry, Ruby.
对不起,鲁比
Oh, but there...
但是
is this.
我带了这个
I told you, Ruby.
我就说吧,鲁比
You thought I'd forget something as important as that?
你以为我会忘记这么重要的日子吗
I was working last Saturday, honey.
我上周六在工作,宝贝
If I could've come, I would've.
我要是能来,一定会来的
I promise.
我发誓
Mom! Mom!
妈妈,妈妈
Look what Aunt Carrie got Ruby for her birthday!
快看卡莉姨妈送鲁比的生日礼物
Wow, that is so cool!
真是太好看了
Did you say thank you?
你说谢谢了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome, honey.
不客气,宝贝
Okay, now, you two monkeys.
好了,你们两个小猴崽
Come on in and finish your homework.
进屋把作业完成
You can see Aunt Carrie when you're done.
写完才能跟卡莉姨妈玩
That's impressive!
管教有方啊
I beat them.
我会揍她们
Don't tell the neighbors.
可别让邻居们知道
Come on in.
快进屋吧
Staying for dinner?
留下吃晚饭吗
I can't. I'd--
不行,我...
love to, but you're slammed as usual.
很想留下,但你还是忙得不可开交
Maggie... No, don't.
麦琪,不用说了
You don't have to explain.
不必解释
We worry about you, Dad and I.
爸爸和我,都很担心你
Yeah.
是啊
How's he doing?
他还好吗
Considering he has the same illness you have...
鉴于他跟你的病症相同
Well, now he's under my roof,
现在他住在我家
he goes for regular therapy and treatment-- that's the deal.
接受常规诊断治疗,我们说好的
So, um... he's good.
所以,他很好
Are you finished?
你说完了吗
Come on, Maggie, ease up a bit.
拜托,麦琪,少说两句
Just once, give me a break.
就这一次,让我喘口气吧
Only seven this time?
这次只有七粒
Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you,
打劫我的样品药橱,不仅助长你的坏毛病
it jeopardizes my license, so, uh... seven pills.
还危及我的行医执照,所以,只有七粒
And we talk again in a week, not a month.
我们一周后再谈,不能拖一个月
Or you could just deal with the problem
或者你也可以效仿一般人
like any normal person would and go see a psychiatrist.
解决这种问题的方法,去看精神科医生
I keep telling you to work where I work.
我一直跟你说是因为我工作的特殊性
You can't disclose your illness
你不能暴露你的病情
or they'll pull your security clearance.
否则他们会对你进行安全检查
I understand, Carrie.
我明白,卡莉
I'm really good at what I do, Maggie.
这份工作我真的很在行,麦琪
And I'm not just a quack.
我也不是庸医
Dad'll be pissed he missed you.
爸爸会生气的,他很想你
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
Bill took the day off. They went golfing.
比尔今天休息,他们打高尔夫去了
You said you were coming tonight.
你说你今晚过来的
It's not even 6:00 yet.
现在还不到六点
Next time.
下次吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll go say good-bye to the girls.
我去跟孩子们道别
Hello?
是谁
Please answer.
请回答我
Shit, Virgil!
该死,维吉尔
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.
最高尚最慈悲的主啊
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
唯一的真主啊
A'oodhu billaahi min ash Shaytaan ir-Rajeem.
祈求真主,泽福万方
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
独一无二的真主
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
绝无仅有的真主
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Couldn't sleep?
睡不着吗
I was cleaning out the garage.
我刚才在打扫车库
Oh... hey, I fixed the door.
对了,电动门我修好了
You people ready?
你们准备好了吗
Is it true you're gonna enlist?
你准备入伍是真的吗
Would you ever go back to Iraq?
你还会再回伊拉克吗
Saul...
索尔
turn on your TV.
快开电视
It's happening, exactly what you said.
果真如此,完全被你说中了
He's out there playing the hero card.
他以英雄形象示人了