I've been flying over 50 square miles search area for the past week and a half trying to find you.
过去十天我在方圆50英里的范围内寻找你们的踪迹
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来
I'm one of four pilots who left Charleston, South Carolina, in search of survivors.
我是南卡罗莱纳州的查尔斯顿出发的四个飞行员之一,目的是寻找幸存者
We each took a compass point and -- On whose orders?
我们一人负责一个方向...谁下的命令
Direct orders from the Continental Congress.
大陆会议的直接指令
Are you saying there's a government in Charleston?
你是说在查尔斯顿还有政府
Elected by almost 3,000 civilians in the new capital.
在新首都由3000平民选举产生的
How have you been able to fly with all the Beamers around?
你是如何在到处都是激光飞船的环境里飞行的
I fly low -- just a few hundred feet above the ground.
我飞得很低,大概离地面就几百英尺
And the aircraft's made of spruce, plywood, and a fiberglass cloth skin, so radar's not an issue.
而且这架飞机是拿杉木,胶合板做的,表层是玻璃纤维,所以雷达基本探测不到
The plane's a neat trick. But the important thing is to get your asses to Charleston.
这飞机很棒。但当务之急是带你们去查尔斯顿
What's the state of the military in Charleston?
查尔斯顿的兵力如何
We've been assimilating the disparate militias that popped up post-invasion.
我们一直在吸收散落在各地的民兵组织
But re-establishing a unified central command is key to taking back the planet.
但夺回地球的关键是要重新建立联合司令部
You mean you've made contact with other parts of the world?
这么说,你们已经与世界其它地区取得联系了吗
In Europe, yes, via shortwave radio. In fact, my mission is to continue heading north,
欧洲,是的,通过短波。实际上,我的任务是往北飞
making contact with as many survivors as possible, until I hit Greenland.
与更多的幸存者取得联系,直到抵达格陵兰岛
Then hop over Iceland to the U.K. And ultimately the rest of Europe.
然后跨越冰岛飞到英国。最终飞遍欧洲