It's here, but it's new, she made it earlier this year.
就在这,不过它很新,她今年早些时候才建立的
Its my year.
是我所在的年份。
If we don't get out before it closes, we're stuck in January twenty-sixteen.
如果我们不能在它关闭前出来,那我们就是陷在二〇一六年一月。
Great! So time catches up with all of us, we all die except you!
好啊! 然后我们的岁月就会跟上我们,我们都会死,除了你!
Plan? Loop closes at four-thirty.
计划? 循环四点半关闭。
I mean, we need to get in, rescue the Ymbrynes... and get out.
我是说,我们得想办法进去,救出Ymbrynes,再逃出来。
If we're not dead already.
如果我们过程中没死掉的话。
Miss. Avocet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool tower building.
Avocet小姐说那台机器在黑水湖的地窖里。
That means we'll be indoors with Hollows.
那意味着我们会跟Hollows同处一室。
No... we wont! I've got a plan, but I'm going to need your help.
不,我们不会!我有个主意,但是我需要你们的帮助。
This can't be it, can it? Loop entrances can be anywhere.
这个不可能是吧? 循环入口可能是任何地方。
The one in london is in a subway tunnel.
伦敦那个就在地铁隧道里。
Sure, this is it? I think so
好吧,这就是了? 我想是的