Honestly, I am very curious. Let's hear it.
说实话,我还挺好奇的,让他继续说
Look, they tell you being a stork isn't gonna be easy.
听着,他们告诉你们作为一个送子鸟是非常不容易的
Always deliver.
永远在送的途中
I failed to do that.
但是我没有做到
Your beacon broke. The pieces scattered.
你回家那个信号灯被我打破了,碎成一片片的了
I spent my entire life searching for the missing pieces so that I could deliver my baby.
我花上我的毕生寻找那些碎片,所以我能够带我的宝贝回家
And yet, after all these years, I'm still missing one piece.
但是那么多变过去了,我还是缺少一个碎片
But, I have pledged... To be the parent I took from you, Tulip.
但是我曾经发过誓... 要成为不像你家长一样的家长,郁金香
And I will lay down my life. I have the missing piece!
我甚至愿意献上我的生命 我有那一块碎片
Excuse me, what?
抱歉,什么?
I have the missing piece.
我有那一块碎片
My home!
我的家!
"M going home!
我要回家了!
I'm gonna finally meet my real family.
我要见到我真正的家人了!
Oh, my gosh!
哦,我的天呐
This is crazy! Junior, can you believe it?
这太疯狂了!朱尼尔,你敢相信这一切吗?
No, that's so... That's so great.
不,这也太...这也太棒了
Yeah, yeah, you should go.
对,对,你可以离开了
Oh, yeah, well, after we deliver the baby. But, yeah!
哦,是的,当然也要我们送完宝宝之后,但是当然也要回去。
No, no, no. I can take care of the baby.
不不不,我可以照顾好宝宝的
You should go now.
你应该现在就走