Put down that baby!
放下那个宝宝
Growth analytics suggest increased bandwidth enabling us to silo creative core components.
增长分析显示带宽增加让我们更容易的控制核心控件
I got your text. Sorry, but we could only find one jet pack.
我收到你的信息了 抱歉,我们只收到了一个喷气式背包
All right, give me the pack. I'm taking her.
好的,给我背包,我带着她
What? No, I'm taking her. No way.
什么?不,我带着她,没门。
When you had her last, you lost her.
你上次带着她的时候,你把她弄丢了
After you left us. After you fired me!
在你离开我之后,在你炒我鱿鱼之后
Cause you're bad at everything.
'都是因为你搞砸了每一件事情
I wish I'd never met you. Whoa! Wow,
真希望我从来没见过你。哦,哇哦
well, you know what? I wish I'd never met you.
你知道吗,我也真希望我从来没有见过你呢
The only good thing to come out of all of this is this baby, and I am taking her.
这里唯一的好的事情就是宝宝了, 所以我要带着她
This baby is far too precious and perfect for you. I'm taking her!
这个宝宝对你你来说太完美太珍贵了,所以我要带着她
I'm taking her. I'm taking her!
我要带着她,我要带着她
I'm taking her! I'm taking her!
还是我来吧!还是我来吧!
What is that?
这是什么