What did Malcolm want with you last night?
在医院的时候,马尔科姆想让你做什么
A target for reprisal.
一个报复的目标
He wants justice, and he's not going to stop until he gets it. Besides, this is good.
他想要以牙还牙,他不会善罢甘休的。情况还不错
I think your definition of good requires an adjustment.
我想你对"不错"的定义需要调整下
No, he came to me. Which means he doesn't know that we're responsible for the attempt on his life.
不,他来找我说明他还不知道我们是想要谋杀他的人
Yet. What are the chances of Malcolm discovering who paid the triad to assassinate him?
还不知道。马尔科姆查到是谁雇了三合会刺杀他的可能性有多大
I was very discreet.
我很谨慎
I wired the money through a shell corporation I own, from an offshore account.
我用海外账户通过我的空壳公司汇的钱
Offshore? Good. That's good.
海外的,好的,很好
I'm sending Amanda to London for a few weeks, just as a precaution.
我让阿曼达去伦敦几周,以防万一
Perhaps you should do the same for your family.
也许你也应该安排一下你的家人
There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect my children, Frank.
为了我的孩子我做什么都愿意,弗兰克。