Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
What did you say?
你说什么
I'm an American.
我是美国人
It turns out he's one of ours.
结果发现,他是自己人
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody,
陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪
MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead...
03年在战场失踪,被推定为死亡
until now.
直到现在
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Did you ever meet him? Abu Nazir?
你见过他吗,阿布·纳齐尔吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
No.
没有
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing
那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间
just as Brody's miraculously returned home means nothing?
与布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗
Dad...
爸爸
If he is a terrorist,
如果他真是恐怖分子
we need eyes an ears on Brody
从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起
from the minute he steps off that plane.
就需要寸步不离地盯着他
Oh, I'm sorry. Hey, I know you.
不好意思,我记得你
Hey, look, I'm not going back in
如果你不去
if it means you can't go back in.
那我也不回去了
That's not necessary.
没这必要啊
Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here.
或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议
How's that sound?
怎么样
It's tempting.
很吸引人
How about your wife?
你妻子呢
I can't be with her,
我没法跟她在一起
but I can with you.
但我能跟你在一起
The fucking CIA thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
傻逼中情局认为我为基地组织卖命吗
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
是我这样认为的
I was broken, living in the dark for years,
我身心俱疲,暗无天日地过了多年
and a man walked in.
这时他来了
And he was kind to me.
他对我很好
And you became his follower?
你成了他的追随者
For the last time, Carrie,
我再说最后一遍,卡莉
I am not what you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
I pray every day
我每天都在祈祷
that you never lose sight of what you committed to do
你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名
in Issa's name.
许下的诺言
The switch is here.
引爆器在这里
Wait until the last second before you open it.
要等到最后一刻再打开
I read that part of the blast goes upward
我知道有一部分冲击波会上行
toward here-- point of weakness.
冲向这里,人体脆弱之处
There is a bigger, pernicious,
还有更大更严重的
Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,
阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中
and we have little time.
我们的时间所剩无几
We have to code it, collide it,
我们必须解密它,截获它
collapse it, contain it.
瓦解它,控制它
She's bipolar.
她有躁狂抑郁性精神病
She's stable on her meds.
只要服药她就很稳定
Why didn't she ever tell me?
为什么她从没告诉过我
She said no one at work could know.
她说不能让任何同事知道
Your office at Langley is being cleared as we speak.
你在中情局的办公室正在被清空
I am about to solve this fucking thing.
我马上就可以解开这个谜团了
What are you doing here? It's about your dad.
你来干嘛,是你爸爸的事
Was he hit? He is with thevice president
他中枪了吗,他正和副总统
and other innocent people.
及其他无辜的人在一起
He is going to kill them if we don't stop them.
要是我们不阻止你爸爸,他就要杀掉他们
Okay, the world is about to end
这世界都快到末日了
and we're standing around, talking!
我们还站在这里闲扯淡
Do not move.
别动
Saul, you have to listen to me.
索尔,仔细听我说
The woman that was hit-- she is not the target.
那个中枪的女人不是凶手的目标
Right now they're putting the vice president
现在,他们正在把副总统和他的人
and his team in a single small space.
藏到一个隔离的小空间内
They're supposed to be safe there but they're not.
看似安全,其实不然
They're vulnerable.
这样更容易受袭击
Say the holy words.
默念祷文
Remember Issa.
想想埃萨
Got a call for you from your daughter.
你女儿的电话
Dana, I got to call you back.
丹娜,我回头打给你
No, Dad, no, there was this crazy woman at our house.
爸爸,别挂,家里来了个疯女人
Dad, she said that you're a terrorist.
爸爸,说你是个恐怖分子
You have to promise me that you're coming home, Dad.
爸爸,你得答应我你一定会回家
I'm coming home, Dana.
我会回家的,丹娜
I know about your condition.
我了解你的精神状况
You need to get some help.
你得去看病
I am.
我在这样做
And you need to stay away from me.
而且,你得离我远点
Good-bye, Brody.
别了,布洛迪
I can't live like this anymore.
我不能再像这样活下去了
It needs to stop.
必须停止
What about the side effects-- memory loss?
你想过那些副作用吗,失忆
Saul, I've made up my mind.
索尔,我已经下定决心
Countering criticism from the international community,
面对来自国际社会的指责
the Israeli government continues to defend
以色列政府继续为炸毁
its successful bombing of five Iranian nuclear facilities.
五座伊朗核设施的行为进行辩解
Demonstrators held protests outside of U.S. Embassies
示威者针对美国政府支持以色列的行为
over the American government's support of Israel.
在美国大使馆外举行了抗议活动
I told you to turn it off.
我说了把电视关掉
IDF spokesman Yigal Nitzani called
以色列国防军发言人伊加尔·尼特扎尼说
Iran's claim of 3,000 casualties "A gross exaggeration
伊朗宣称的伤亡人数达三千是"明显的夸大其词"
"Meant to stir international outrage
意图激起国际上
Dad.
爸爸
against Israel in its..."
对以色列的愤慨及其
It's not like she doesn't know what's going on over there.
她又不是不知道那边发生的事
Of course she does.
她是知道
But why wave it in her face?
但你何必时刻提醒她呢
I mean, she's finally gotten to a good place.
难得她现在情况有好转
Depends how you define good.
那得看你是怎么定义"好转"了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think her lithium levels are too high.
我觉得她的锂水平过高了
That is for her and Dr. Rosenberg to decide.
这该由她和罗森博格医生来决定
When mine were too high,
我锂水平过高时
I couldn't read for six months.
有半年连书都看不了
Stay out of it.
少管闲事
Puttering around in that stupid garden like your mother used to do.
跟她妈妈以前一样,在乏味的园子里虚耗时日
Morning, guys.
早上好
Hey, want some pancakes? No, thanks.
要些煎饼吗,不用了,谢谢
You sure?
确定吗
Yeah, I've got a bunch of exams to grade before class,
嗯,上课前还我要改一大叠试卷呢
and, dad, you can turn the TV back on now.
还有,爸爸,你可以开电视了
What did I tell you?
我刚才怎么说来着
You said a woman gave this to our cutout.
你说有个女人把这个交给了我们的联络人
You didn't say who.
你没说她的身份
That's the thing, sir, we don't know.
长官,现在的问题是我们也不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
那是什么意思
She contacted us with a priority three code--
她用三级优先密码联系我们
intelligence about an attack on U.S. Interests.
提供恐怖分子袭击美国的情报
Someone in this station must be running her.
局里肯定有人对她负责
Except no one has any idea who she is.
但是没有人知道她的身份
We were hoping you might.
我们还指望着你会知道
Let me show you.
你看一下
I've never seen her before.
我从未见过她
Well, she wants a face-to-face
她想在接头地点
at one of our designated dead drops.
与我们的人面谈
When? In two hours.
什么时候,两小时内
Get the car ready.
备车
You're gonna drop me outside.
送我出去
Sir, the last unconfirmed asset we trusted
长官,上次我们相信的未获证实线人
blew himself up with five of our officers.
不仅自己身份暴露,还害了五个探员
Shouldn't we work our sources,
我们是否应该先继续调查
find out who she is first?
弄清她的身份呢
Two days ago Israel bombed five nuclear sites deep inside Iran.
两天前以色列炸了伊朗五个核设施
Ayatollahs are not amused.
阿亚图拉们不会坐视不理
They have climbed into their minbars,
他们走上清真寺内的宣教台
vowed to retaliate against the West.
发誓要向西方复仇
You're saying it's not a coincidence
你是说她在这个时间点出现
this woman comes forward now.
绝不是巧合
I'm saying it's not a coincidence we can ignore.
我是说现在不能放过任何线索
I'll get the car.
我去开车
I think we got company.
有人跟踪
They could at least change out their follow car.
跟踪我们从来都是同一辆车
Why are you running away?
干嘛急着走
I came here 'cause you wanted to talk.
是你叫我来的
You are confusing me with someone else.
你认错人了
I don't think so.
我没认错
You said you had information about an attack.
你说你有关于袭击的情报
No, Aaron, that's not what I'm saying.
艾朗,我没这么说
I've just been trying to get some sort of conformation.
我只是想跟你达成一致
Well, get him on the phone.
把电话给他
Sir. Morning, Betsy.
长官,早上好,贝西
Who?
谁在里面
The Vice President.
副总统
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Congressman.
议员阁下
I understand the wives are becoming fast friends.
我们的妻子那么快就熟络起来了
Oh, Mrs. Walden's been great, sir.
华登夫人很友善,阁下
Getting Dana and Chris into school,
帮助丹娜和克里斯入学
helping with their scholarships.
还让他们拿到奖学金
Well, that's what Cynthia does.
辛迪亚擅长做这事
Now it's our turn.
现在轮到我们了
Sir?
阁下是指
Build some mutual trust.
建立彼此的信任
Within the hour,
还有不到一小时
my campaign is going to float your name
我想在候选人名单上加上你的名字
as a potential running mate on the ticket.
你将是我的潜在竞选搭档
Assuming you're interested, of course.
当然,前提是你有这个意向
Are you're serious?
你不是逗我玩吧
This is for real?
真的吗
We've got a long way to go to the convention,
进驻党派大会的路还很长
and there's other hats in the ring,
竞争者也不少
but I believe you're the future of the party.
但我相信你是党内的明日之星
So I'll ask you again: are you interested?
所以我再问你一次,你有兴趣吗
Hell, yes.
肯定有啊
That's the answer I was looking for the first time!
我第一次问的时候就期待这个回答
Understood, sir. Thank you.
明白了,阁下,谢谢
There is one other thing.
还有一件事
I had you vetted by my search committee,
我让我的调查委员会查了你
background checked by the FBI.
调查局的背景调查
Turned you inside out.
把你的底细都捞出来了
What did we miss, Nick?
我们漏了什么,尼克
What flaw in your character, what deep abiding secret?
有什么性格缺陷,有什么不可告人的秘密
I need to know. I need to know now.
我要知道,现在就得知道
I've been in a Taliban hole, sir, for eight years.
阁下,我被关在塔利班的洞里八年
I didn't get much of a chance to misbehave.
我可没什么机会行差踏错
Fair enough, but here's what people are gonna say about that.
有道理,但人们会这么说
You were a prisoner a long time. Too long.
你被囚禁太久,太久了
You're damaged goods.
你心智不全
You really want me to respond to that?
你真要我回答这个问题吗
You can hit a curveball. That's good.
你懂得兜圈子,非常好
Expect my office to send over a preliminary schedule.
我办公室会发给你初步的日程表
First up are the Sunday talk shows.
首先参加周日脱口秀
I'm also arranging an intelligence briefing.
我也在安排情报简报
I want you prepped for the inevitable questions
我希望你准备一下如何回答
about the crisis in the Middle East.
中东危机可能被问及的话题
I appreciate that, sir.
非常感谢,先生
And good luck.
祝你好运
Nice work, Hana. Thank you.
做得不错,汉娜,谢谢你
You, too, Hakem.
你也是,哈克姆
Almost perfect, Omar.
近乎完美,奥马尔
Watch out for the extra pronoun, though.
但要注意这个代词是多余的
It is not "Those are the sunglasses I want to buy them."
不是"那就是我想买的他们太阳镜"
It's "Those are the sunglasses I want to buy."
而是"那就是我想买的太阳镜"
Those are the sunglasses I want to buy.
那就是我想买的太阳镜
Good.
对了
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Excuse me.
不好意思
What do you want?
你想干嘛
How are you, Carrie?
你怎么样,卡莉
I'm fine.
我很好
Hey, I'm sorry I never stopped by the hospital.
对不起,我都没去医院看你
I always meant to. Don't worry about it.
我一直想去,不劳费心了
I wasn't exactly having a party.
我又不是在搞聚会
What do you want?
有什么事
Estes needs to see you.
艾斯蒂斯要见你
Tell him to fuck off.
叫他滚犊子
Don't you even want to know what this is about?
你就不想知道是什么事吗
No.
不想
Come on, Carrie.
拜托,卡莉
What am I supposed to tell him?
我怎么和他说
Tell him he was right.
告诉他,他是对的
Tell him I never belonged in CIA in the first place.
告诉他我从一开始就不应该进中情局
Sorry, everybody.
对不起,同学们
Uh, yes, Omar?
有事吗,奥马尔
Uh, he wasn't anybody.
他谁也不是
He's on the short list.
他现在是最终候选人之一
That's all we really know right now.
迄今为止,我们就知道这些
Uh, Senator Laughton, I think?
是劳顿参议员吧
No, no, I mean, it's all good.
不不,我是说一切都好
We're just in a complete state of shock over here.
我们只是有种受宠若惊的感觉
Listen, Jean, I have to go, but thanks for calling,
简,我得挂了,谢谢你给我打电话
and please thank Martin. Bye.
替我谢谢马丁,再见
The phone has been ringing all day.
电话响了一天了
You would not believe who's coming out of the woodwork.
你绝对不敢相信,都有谁突然间冒出来了
Guess how many friend requests I got today?
猜猜我今天接到多少个好友申请
How many?
多少
Three hundred.
300个
That's a lot of friends.
朋友不少啊
Chris, please tell Dana that your father's home.
克里斯,告诉丹娜你爸爸回来了
Dana!
丹娜
And please don't yell. Just go get her.
别喊,拜托,过去找她
My God, Brody,
天呐,布洛迪
Vice President of the United States?
美利坚合众国的副总统吗
Let's not get carried away.
别高兴得太早
Walden's just floating my name.
华登不过是给我提名而已
They said you didn't have enough experience
他们说你经验不足不能作
to be Walden's running mate.
华登的竞选伙伴
I don't.
确实如此
I think he's just using my name
我想他只是利用我的影响
to help sell the public on taking a harder line with Iran.
向民众推行对伊朗的强硬策略而已
Still, just the fact that he's mentioning your name in public.
可是,他会在民众面前提起你的名字
That's pretty incredible.
这太让人难以置信了
Well.
是啊
After everything you've been through.
你受了那么多煎熬
Everything we've all been through.
我们受了那么多煎熬
You sure you want this?
你确定你想要这样吗
You know, being a member of congress is...
你要知道作为一名议员的家人
It wouldn't be easy on the family.
会非常的不容易
I get that, but I'd be lying
我知道,可是我是
if I said this hasn't been fun.
真心觉得这事很有意思
I'll be back in, like, an hour.
我大概一个小时后回来
Do you have anything you want to say to your father?
你有没有什么话对你爸爸说
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Dinner. With who?
吃饭,和谁
Xander.
亚历山大
Can you speak up, please?
你能大点声吗
Xander.
亚历山大
How come you never go out with friends from your new school?
你怎么从来不和新学校的朋友一起出去呢
Because I don't have any friends at my new school.
因为我在新学校里没有朋友
Are you done interrogating me?
你审问完了吗
It's okay.
没事的
Her attitude sucks.
她态度太恶劣了
Yeah, she's 16.
是啊,她16岁
When I was 16,
我16岁的时候
I was working two jobs,
已经开始打两份工
saving money for junior college.
为上大专攒学费了
Yeah? I was repeating my sophomore year in high school.
是吗,我16岁的时候还在中学里留级呢
You were, weren't you?
你说真的么
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Carrie, where have you been?
卡莉,你去哪儿了
I've been trying you and trying you.
我一直不停地给你打电话,留言
How come you didn't answer your phone?
你怎么就不接呢
I turned it off.
我关机了
Saul Berenson's been calling all afternoon.
索尔·贝伦森打了一下午的电话
Did he say what he wanted?
他说有什么事了吗
No.
没有
Just that it's important he speak to you.
他就说事关重大,要和你通话
Hello?
喂
Saul, it's me.
索尔,是我
Carrie.
卡莉
Thanks for getting back.
谢谢你回电话
I'm guessing this isn't a social call.
我想这不是日常问候的电话吧
No.
是的
What's going on?
发生什么事情了
I can't talk.
我不能说
We're on an open line,
电话没加密
but we need your help.
但我们需要你的帮助
I know.
我知道
I hate myself for even asking.
我这么说,自己都觉得可恨
Well, can't it wait until tomorrow?
就不能明天再说吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
David Estes is sitting outside your house right now.
大卫·埃斯蒂斯已经你家外面了
Well, tonight is Thursday.
今天是周四
I cook dinner for the family on Thursdays.
每周四我都做晚餐给家人吃
I'm making vegetable lasagna
早上我从菜园摘了新鲜蔬菜
with vegetables I picked this morning from the garden.
今晚我做了蔬菜千层饼
Don't make me talk to him, Saul.
我不想跟他说话,索尔
I don't ever want to see him again.
我再也不想看到他
I've put all of that away.
我把一切都忘掉了
Please, Carrie.
拜托了,卡莉
God, why are you doing this to me?!
天啊,你们为何要这样对我
I want you to know, Carrie, this is much appreciated.
卡莉,我真的很感谢你
Just get it over with, okay?
废话就免了,好吗
There's a photo inside I'd like you to take a look at.
看看里面那张照片
Do you recognize her?
你认识她吗
Yeah. I recognize her. Why?
对,我认识她,怎么了
Who is she?
她是谁
Fatima Ali,
法蒂玛·阿里
first wife of Abbas Ali.
阿巴斯·阿里的第一个妻子
The Hezbollah district commander.
那个真主党地区指挥官
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
I recruited her, that's how.
因为我招募了她
Yet there's no record of her ever being an agent of yours.
可记录里面没有显示
Well, I ran her off book. Why?
我没记录在案,为什么
Because I was interested in keeping her alive.
因为我想让她多活几天
Our networks there were blown, if you remember.
那边的办事处都被炸飞了,你忘了吗
It was right around the time we lost Garrett Hedges.
那次我们失去了加勒特·海迪斯
How did you make your approach to her?
你怎么和她搭上线的
Carefully,
谨言慎行
over a matter of months.
历时数月
I first spotted her at the Acadamie des Beaux-Arts.
第一次见到她是在学院美术馆
She had a weakness for American movies.
她酷爱美国电影
She loved Julia Roberts.
喜欢茱莉亚·罗伯茨
And did she turn out to be a valuable asset?
那她是个有价值的线人吗
I was transferred to Baghdad
还没来得及跟她合作
before I had a chance to find out.
我就被调到巴格达了
So your last contact with her was when?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
March, 2005.
2005年3月
It was right before I left Beirut.
之后我就离开贝鲁特了(黎巴嫩首都)
I was trying to farm her out to another case officer.
我想让她去跟另一位情报官员
And?
然后呢
She wouldn't go for it.
她不肯
She said I was the only one she could trust.
她说她只相信我
So she's been a dead agent ever since?
那她一直都是个无名无实的特工了
As far as I know, yeah.
据我所知,是的
Well, apparently, she came back to life yesterday,
显然她昨天重出江湖了
and with information about an attack on America.
携有针对美国的恐怖袭击情报
Tell me.
讲啊
Unfortunately, that's all I know.
很遗憾,我就知道这么多
Well, what do you mean?
什么意思
Well, she's refusing to speak to anybody but you.
她对我们三缄其口,点名见你
Look, Carrie,
听着,卡莉
I, uh, hear you're doing well,
我...听说你恢复得不错
making good progress...
大有好转
David, I've had a long day.
大卫,我今天已经受够了
If you're gonna ask me to go to Beirut, just ask me already.
如果你想让我去贝鲁特,但说无妨
You'll be back in three days.
三天就可以回来
We just need you to go meet with your asset,
只要你去见一下线人
find out what she knows.
弄清她知道些什么
After all the shit you dragged me through?
你把我置于如此田地还好意思找我
The unceremonious humiliating way
你忘了自己是怎么心狠手辣不留余地
you ran me out of the agency?
断然把我扫地出门的吗
I didn't come here to open old wounds,
我不是来揭旧日伤疤的
and just so we're clear, this isn't you getting your job back.
希望你搞清楚,这并不会让你恢复原职
This is you being a good citizen.
这是要你履行公民义务
Just so we're clear, I haven't said yes yet.
希望你搞清楚,我还没点头呢
Carrie, please, this is crazy.
卡莉,不行,这纯属乱来
Believe me, I wouldn't be going if I had a choice.
相信我,如果有得选,我不会去的
You do have a choice.
你当然有得选
You always have a choice.
你一直都有得选
Not-not this time.
这次没有
Carrie, you're just starting to get back on your feet.
卡莉,你这是在重蹈覆辙
You're not ready for this.
你根本没准备好
Don't you think I know that?
你以为我自己不知道吗
Regular sleep and meals, avoiding stress, a schedule.
规律的睡眠和饮食,远离压力,按部就班
These are the things that have been working so well for you.
这些对你很有疗效
At least call Dr. Rosenberg before you make a decision.
在你决定之前至少得跟罗森博格医生谈谈吧
I've already decided.
我已经决定了
I don't understand how you can trust these people
这帮人之前这样对你
for one minute after what they did to you.
你居然还会相信他们
I trust Saul.
我相信索尔
He'll be there to hold my hand,
他会全程陪着我
and it's only for a few days.
再说就去几天罢了
You say this is about patriotism,
你说这是爱国心使然
but we both know that's not the whole story.
但你我皆知事实并非如此
Part of you wants to do this.
根本就是你自己心之所向
Let her go, Maggie.
让她去吧,麦琪
I'm worried she's gonna wind up back in the hospital.
我担心她又落得个送医救治的下场
Let her go.
让她去吧
Thanks, Dad.
谢了,爸爸
Be safe, sweetheart.
注意安全,宝贝
Carrie Mathison,
卡莉·麦吉森
Major Joy Mendez; she'll be traveling with you to Cyprus.
这是乔伊·门德斯少校,她会陪同你去塞浦路斯
I'll take your bag, ma'am.
把包给我吧,女士
Thank you, Major. Call me Joy.
谢谢你,少校,叫我乔伊吧
If you don't call me ma'am.
那你也别叫我女士
Come in.
进来
Roya Hammad is doing a story on veepstakes.
罗亚·哈玛迪要做副总统候竞选人选的报道
She wants 15 minutes of your time.
她想占用你15分钟时间
When? Now.
什么时候,现在
She was just down the hall in Senator Laughton's office.
她刚才在大厅,参议员劳顿的办公室里
She's waiting outside.
现在正等在外面
All right, bring her in.
那好,带她进来
Hi, Roya.
你好,罗亚
Congressman Brody.
众议员布洛迪
Please.
请坐
You want me in on this or...
需要我留在这里还是...
Uh, no, I'll be fine.
不用了,你去忙吧
So...
怎么说
So, been an extraordinary couple of days, wouldn't you say?
最近这段日子很不同寻常,不是吗
Depends.
这得看
On what?
看什么
On whether or not I actually have a shot at the nomination.
看我最后能不能被提名
Well, Senator Laughton thinks you do,
劳顿参议员觉得你行
and he's not too happy about it.
就是有点耿耿于怀
But that's not why I'm here.
不过我并非为此事而来
Congressman, do you tape what's said in this office?
议员阁下,你在办公室会录音吗
Do you have any hidden recording devices or video cameras?
有隐藏的录音录像设备吗
No.
没有
Why do you ask?
干嘛这么问
Because we need to speak privately.
因为我们得私下谈
Oh, you mean off the record?
你是说非正式会谈
I mean privately.
我是说密谈
About Abu Nazir.
有关阿布·纳齐尔
He sends his best regards.
他诚挚问候你
Excuse me?
什么
Relax, Congressman.
放松点,议员阁下
I'm a friend.
我是朋友
Friend of whose? I'm sorry.
谁的朋友,不好意思
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Of Nazir's.
纳齐尔的朋友
Our families have been close since 1947.
我们两家从1947年便已经交好
They were refugees from Palestine together.
他们同是巴勒斯坦难民
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now.
我现在得请你离开
Issa's birthday is Monday.
礼拜一是艾萨的生日
He would have been 13 had he survived the drone strike.
要不是那次远程空袭他应该十三岁了
Do you remember what you gave him for his tenth birthday?
你还记得送他的十周岁礼物吗
He was scared of the big, black crows
他害怕落在院墙上的
that perched on the villa walls.
那些黑色大乌鸦
You made him a slingshot.
于是你给他做了把弹弓
What do you want?
你想干什么
It's want Nazir want-- your help.
纳齐尔想请你帮忙
My help? Yes.
帮忙,对
David Estes is briefing you tomorrow morning
明早大卫·埃斯蒂斯会就国土安全
on homeland security.
给你做简报
There's a safe in his office
他办公室有个保险箱
containing the encryption key
里面有密匙
to a database of potential targets.
可以进入潜在目标数据库
The code to Estes' safe.
这是保险箱密码
If you need these,
你这么做
you must be planning to hit one of these targets.
势必计划袭击里面的某个目标
I told Nazir
我和纳齐尔说过
I would influence lawmakers through my access.
会通过合理方式影响国会
That is what I'm doing, and that is what we agreed to.
我正在操作,我们已达成共识
I know what you agreed to.
我知道你们的共识
I am not a terrorist.
我不是恐怖分子
There's a difference between terrorism
恐怖活动和正当报复
and a justifiable act of retaliation.
性质有所不同
I will not help you in the killing of innocent civilians.
滥杀无辜,恕难从命
What about the 3,000 civilians Israel just killed in Iran?
那刚被以色列屠杀的3000名伊朗平民怎么算
Everybody knows those numbers are bullshit.
谁都知道这数字是编造的
The point is blatant aggression against a sovereign nation
问题是对主权国家的公然入侵
cannot go unanswered.
不能不了了之
Even if I agreed...
就算我答应
if I agreed to do this,
答应这么做
I can't open Estes' safe while he's in the office.
可埃斯蒂斯在办公室时我怎么开他保险箱
You'll have your chance.
你会有机会的
Nicholas,
尼古拉斯
we're at war.
我们在进行战争
You need to choose sides.
你得选择立场
Abu Nazir knows which side I'm on.
阿布·纳齐尔明白我什么立场
I killed Tom Walker.
我干掉了汤姆·沃克
And I'm sure some part of you hoped it would end there.
可我知道你希望一切就那么结束
If your allegiance is truly with us,
要是你真站在我们这边
this is your chance to prove it.
这就是证明的机会
Contact me when you have the target list.
拿到目标名单后联系我
I couldn't sleep last night.
昨晚我睡不着
All I could think about was Israel bombing Iran
一直都在想,以色列轰炸伊朗
to try to stop Iran from bombing them.
就是为阻止伊朗对本国的袭击
The whole logic of that
这套逻辑
just makes me want to scream.
真是令我哭笑不得
I think maybe the whole human race is insane.
我认为,也许全人类都疯了
I think sometimes military force is necessary.
我认为有时军事措施也是有必要的
I mean, the Iranian president keeps saying
我是指,伊朗总统一贯主张
he wants to wipe Israel off the map, so...
将以色列从地图上抹去
they have every right to defend themselves.
所以人家也有权利扞卫自己
Plus the Arab religion
还有阿拉伯人的信仰
doesn't value human life the way we do.
他们对生命的理解与我们完全不同
I mean, we're the infidel, right?
我们不信那套,对吧
And these Arabs believe if they kill us,
而且那帮阿拉伯人竟然相信
they get to go to heaven.
杀掉美国人就可以进天堂
And we're supposed to let...
我们就应该...
They're not Arabs.
他们不是阿拉伯人
Iranians aren't Arabs, they're Persians.
伊朗人不是阿拉伯人,是波斯人
Dana, I realize you're new here,
丹娜,我知道你是新来的
but Quaker meeting has rules.
但贵格辩论会有规则
The main one is to remain silent between statements
主要规则是他人发言期间要保持静默
so we can each contemplate what's been said
方便大家思考发言的内容
and what we want to say.
酝酿回应的言辞
You can speak when Tad sits.
等泰德坐下你再说
Persians, Arabs, what's the difference?
波斯人,阿拉伯人,有区别吗
They both want the same thing,
他们都有共同的目的
which is to annihilate us.
消灭我们
Why shouldn't we hit them first?
我们为何不能先发制人
Maybe with a nuke or two of our own.
放它一两枚核武器
Douche.
二逼
Did she just call me a douche?
她刚叫我二逼
We don't tolerate name-calling.
这里禁止人身攻击
And what about mass murder?
那种族屠杀呢
Do we tolerate that?
我们禁止吗
I mean, because that's what he's really saying, isn't it?
这不就他所表达的意思吗
He was just talking. He's talking about turning Tehran
他只是发表观点,他的观点是
into a parking lot. Dana, that's enough.
把德黑兰变成我们自家后院,丹娜,别说了
Who do you think you are
你以为自己是谁
and what do you know about any of this anyways?
你对这些问题怎么就这么清楚
What do you know?
你又懂些什么
Well, what if I told you my dad is undersecretary of state?
如果我告诉你我爸是副国务卿呢
Yeah, well, what if I told you my dad's a Muslim?
我爸还是穆斯林呢
Right, and mine's a Scientologist.
好吧,我爸还是科学教的呢
All right. That's enough.
好了,都说够了吧
Okay, Carrie, this is the last one
卡莉,来,最后拍一张
One, two, three.
三,二,一
Spell it.
拼写名字
Two Rs, two Ss, and an EY.
莫愁的莫,里外的里,西边的西
Morrissey.
莫里西
Mother's maiden name?
母亲的娘家姓是什么
Hold on, I know this one.
等等,这个我记得
It's DeCarlo.
是狄卡诺
Can we start again?
我们再来一遍吧
Sure.
好的
My name is Kate Morrissey.
我叫凯特·莫里西
I was born on October 16, 1981.
生于1981年10月16日
Where?
出生地
Uh, in Ottawa at the Queensway Carlton Hospital.
渥太华皇后大道卡尔顿医院
But you grew up in... Calgary.
但你成长的地方是,卡尔加里
The hockey team there is...
当地的冰球队是
I don't follow hockey.
我不喜欢冰球
You do if you live in Calgary.
卡尔加里没人不喜欢冰球
The Flames.
是火焰队
Mother's maiden name?
母亲的娘家姓是什么
Fuck. Fuck.
操,又忘了
It's DeCarlo.
是狄卡诺
Right, DeCarlo, um, like the olive oil.
对,狄卡诺,听着像橄榄油
DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo.
狄卡诺,狄卡诺,狄卡诺
Want to take a break?
想休息一下吗
I think I want to go home.
我想回家
I understand,
我能理解
and you will be home in a short 72 hours.
72小时内你就会到家了
When's my meet with Saul again?
我和索尔什么时候能见面
We're still working on it.
我们还在安排
Instructions will be waiting for you
等你到了酒店后
when you get to your hotel room.
会接到进一步的指示
At the Commodore.
酒店名是卡默多
Correct. You fly commercially into Rafic-Hariri
正确,明天下午你乘商务舱
tomorrow afternoon, you grab a cab downtown,
抵达拉菲克哈里里,然后乘出租去市区
and you check into the Commodore.
最后入住卡默多酒店
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't eat meat.
我不吃肉
Good, you're home.
你终于回来了
Dana!
丹娜
Why? What is it?
发生什么事了
Her dean called today.
他们院长今天打电话来了
Something the three of us need to talk about.
我们三人要开个小会
Dana, get in here now.
丹娜,马上给我下来
I'm coming. You don't have to yell.
来了,别吼我
So your dean called? You want to tell him?
院长说什么了,你来跟你爸说
No, go ahead. I mean, you obviously know everything...
你说,你不是什么都知道了吗
She got into a fight. It wasn't a fight.
她跟同学吵起来了,我没吵架
At morning meeting.
就在早会上
I didn't start anything.
都是他们在挑事啊
Just a couple of morons that... They are not morons.
那群白痴欺人太甚... 他们不是白痴
Actually, yeah, they are.
实际上,他们确实是
Finn Walden was one of them, the vice president's son.
里面有芬尼·华登,副总统的儿子
See? Look, she is just terrified
看见了吗,她就这么怕
of causing any sort of trouble with Mrs. Walden,
惹到那个叫华登的
her new best friend. Hey, wait, what did they say?
她的新朋友,他们说了些什么
You know I'd rather stick with what Dana said.
我还是告诉你丹娜说了什么吧
She said you're a Muslim.
她说你是穆斯林
And I didn't mean it.
我不是有意的
Then why say it?
那你为什么要说呢
To guarantee everyone at your new school
向你新同学老师们宣布
thinks you're out of your mind?
你是个疯子吗
To make it impossible for me to show my face there?
让我没有任何脸面去到学校吗
To blow up your father's relationship
让你爸在副总统面前难堪吗
with the vice president? Really, I want to know.
真的,我很想知道为什么
Are you that starved for attention?
你就这么渴望受人瞩目吗
Mom, I said it was a mistake.
妈,我说了,我不是有意的
A mistake? No one believed it.
无意的,有人会信吗
That's not the point.
有意无意都不重要
I want to know why you would say such a thing?
为什么你会说出那三个字
No, don't look at him.
别看他,没用的
I'm asking you, right here.
回答我的问题
Are you deliberately trying to crash and burn?
你是在故意自我堕落吗
Is that it? Do we need to send you to a shrink?
是这样吗,要不要我们给你请个心理医生
Jessica, stop. No, seriously.
杰西卡,够了,不,说真的
I want to know why she would say
想知道她为什么会说出
such an insane thing.
那么疯狂的字眼
Because it's true.
因为她说的是事实
What?
什么
Dad, I'm so sorry.
爸,真的对不起
I really did not mean to say anything,
那句话确实不是我本意
it just slipped out.
只是莫名其妙脱口而出了
Wait...
等等
I didn't want to tell you
我没有告诉你
because I knew it would upset you.
是因为你知道了肯定会不高兴
But you told Dana?
但你却告诉了丹娜
No.
没有
No, she saw me praying one day...
只是有一天她看见了我在车库
in the garage.
做祷告
The garage?
在车库
Jessica.
杰西卡
Dad...
爸
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
I know. It's okay.
我知道,没什么
Jess.
杰西
It makes so much sense now,
我终于明白了
why you spend so much fucking time in here.
你为什么老爱待在这里
Do you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Does it matter?
我根本不在乎你的理由
It does to me.
我在乎
What matters is you lied to me.
我在乎的是你居然骗了我
Every time that you came in here you were lying to me.
每次你到这里来,你都跟我撒谎
No.
我没有
Yes, Brody, yes.
有,布洛迪,你有
Do you know how fucked up that is?
你知道这对我来说有多操蛋吗
Do you know how much that hurts?
你知道这让我多伤心吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
These are the people who tortured you.
这些人那么折磨你
These are the people who if they found out
他们要是知道
Dana and Xander were having sex,
丹娜和亚历山大发生过性关系
they would stone her to death in a soccer stadium.
就会在足球场里拿石头砸死她
That's not supposed to touch the floor.
它不能接触地面
Did you actually just say that?
我没听错吧
I thought you put this crazy stuff behind you.
我以为你早就走出来了
I thought we were getting somewhere.
我以为我们之间终于有进展了
We are.
当然有
No, we're not.
不,我们没有
I married a U.S. Marine.
我嫁了一个美军陆战队员
This can't happen.
不该是这样的
You have a wife, two kids.
你有妻子,还有两个孩子
You're a congressman in the running
还作为议员要参加
to be vice president.
副总统的竞选
It cannot happen.
不能这样
You get that, right?
你知道的,对吧
Yeah, Jess, I do.
是的,杰西,我知道
Does she know?
她知道吗
Who?
谁
The CIA woman...
中情局那个女人
you were with.
之前跟你在一起那个
Does she know you're Muslim?
她知道你是穆斯林吗
Why are you even asking me that?
你怎么会这么问
Because she stood on our lawn and said a bunch of things
她当时站在我们草坪上说的一大堆话
I'm remembering all of a sudden.
我又全都想起来了
Jess, that woman...
杰西,那个女人
was fired by the CIA
已经被中情局除名了
and locked up in a mental institution.
还被关进了精神病院
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
Oh, what time is it?
几点了
2:30.
两点半了
In the afternoon?
下午两点半吗
Yeah. We're moving out in a little over an hour.
没错,一个多小时后我们就得走
I need you to get up now.
你现在就得起床
You gonna be ready by then?
能准时出发吧
No problem.
没问题
Sir. Please take off your jacket
先生,请你脱下外套
and remove anything from your pockets.
把口袋里的东西都拿出来
We'll need to retain your cell phone, sir, till you leave.
在你离开前手机须交由我们保管
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Step through.
请从这道门进去
She seemed okay when I saw her.
我当时看她状态还不错
In Virginia, in the bosom of her family
那是在弗吉尼亚,有她家人照顾
where her mental state is coddled and cared for.
密切关注她的精神状态
Now she's 6,000 miles away.
现在她在6000英里之外
Mendez is there, she doesn't think Carrie's up to it.
门德斯也在,她觉得卡莉还没准备好,
Is this Mendez talking or you?
是门德斯的意见还是你的
It's both of us.
我们都这么觉得
We've been through this, Saul.
我们不是已经谈好了吗,索尔
We have no other options.
我们别无选择了
No good ones, I admit,
确实没其他好办法,我承认
but if Carrie fucks up this operation then we have none.
但卡莉要是搞砸了,计划就全泡汤了
Can we push back 24 hours? For what reason?
能再推迟24小时吗,为什么
I'm still waiting to hear from two sources.
我还在等两个线人的消息
Maybe one of them's gotten wind of something.
其中一个可能有情报
That married couple?
那对夫妇吗
The professors with the American University?
美利坚大学的那两个教授
They're not sources, Saul, they're dinner guests.
他们不是线人,索尔,是蹭吃蹭喝的
You said so yourself.
这是你自己说的
Look, I know you're worried about Carrie.
我知道你担心卡莉
I am, too.
我也担心
But we got the wife of Hezbollah commander
但我们手里有真主党指挥官的妻子
who says she has intel about an attack against America.
她又说掌握了针对美国的恐怖袭击的情报
You still there?
你在听吗
I'm here.
在
The mission clock starts in an hour.
任务一小时后开始
When the door opens, I need you to walk Carrie through it.
要是有什么进展,我要你跟住卡莉
Sorry I'm late. I got held up by a call.
抱歉晚了点,我才接了个电话
No, I appreciate you taking the time.
没事,还要谢谢你抽时间见我
I'm sure you got your hands full.
我知道你肯定很忙
And I was just getting used to calling you Congressman.
我还不太习惯叫你议员先生
Oh, the convention's still months away.
离代表大会还有好几个月
A lot can happen between now and then.
这期间什么都有可能发生
I doubt the vice president would be taking
如果不是为你的前途着想
such a personal interest in prepping you
副总统先生是不会专门抽时间
unless he was serious about your prospects.
帮你准备的
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
So, uh, I understand you used to work together
我知道你们曾一起为中情局效力
when he ran the agency-- the vice president.
副总统先生当年是中情局的头儿
Bill Walden's the reason I'm in this job.
就是比尔·瓦尔登派我过来的
He pulled me off a division desk
他把我从另一个部门
to help him run the drone program
调过来负责无人机计划
back when we only had eight Predators over Baghdad.
当时我们在巴格达只有8架"猎食者"
How many do you have now?
现在有多少呢
How many?
多少什么
Predators.
"猎食者"
I don't know, 8,000? 9,000?
我不知道,八九千吧
You lost count?
记不清了吗
Al-Qaeda's been gutted because of those drones.
但无人机让基地组织遭受重创
That's what matters, right?
这就够了,不是吗
Right.
没错
Come in.
请进
I'm sorry for interrupting, sir,
很抱歉打扰您
but we've got a time sensitive matter.
但我们遇到了一个棘手的紧急事件
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, you can speak freely,
没事的,说吧
as long as it's not classified.
只要不是机密
Roya Hammad-- she's filing an on-air story tonight
罗亚·哈玛迪今晚要做一期直播节目
and she wants a comment. What? Now?
想听听你的评论,现在就要去吗
She's in the pressroom.
她已经在记者室了
Media Relations should be handling this.
这事该由公关部出面
They tried. They sent down the Public Affairs officer,
他们安排了公关部的官员出面
but the DCI just weighed in, wants you to talk to her.
但局长说,让你亲自接受采访
I am sorry to keep apologizing,
再次抱歉
but I need to take care of this.
我得去一趟
No, do what you got to do.
没关系,你先忙着
You can wait here, I won't be long.
你在这里等着,我很快就回来
Can I get you anything? Coffee? Water?
要喝点什么吗,咖啡还是水
No, I'm good.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
Deputy Director?
副局长
Ms. Hammad, what can I do for you?
哈马德女士,有何贵干
Please.
请坐
You can confirm or deny reports that only four
有消息称,五座目标伊朗核设施
of the targeted Iranian nuclear facilities
真正被摧毁的只有四座
were actually destroyed,
还有一座仍在运行中
and that the fifth is still operational.
请问此消息是否属实
Reports from who?
从哪里得来的消息
Multiple sources inside the government.
政府内部的众多渠道
Ours or theirs?
美国政府还是伊朗政府
We're breaking the story tonight on World News
无论中情局是否对此表态
with or without a statement from the agency.
今晚《世界新闻》将报道此事
Oh, do what you have to do,
随便你
but if I were you, I'd sit on it.
不过换做我,就会把消息压下去
Unless you're okay with being wrong about the facts.
除非你不在乎报道的真实性
What do you mean?
什么意思
Have a nice weekend, Ms. Hammad.
周末愉快,哈马德女士
You know I'm close, so at least help me get it right.
你知道我快有答案了,那就别让我犯错
Not a chance.
没门
How about dinner then?
一起吃顿晚饭吧
Saturday night? Cafe Milano.
周六晚上,米兰诺餐厅见
I've got a standing reservation for two. 8:00.
我有固定的双人座预订,八点
You can ply me with wine, feed me pasta.
葡萄酒和意大利面都是糖衣炮弹
I still won't divulge classified intelligence.
我是不会泄露机密的
No worries.
别担心
I'm sure we could find something else to talk about.
咱们肯定还能聊点别的
All right.
那行
Is that a yes?
这是答应我了
Yes.
答应你
Saturday.
周六见
Tell Korman he needs to do damage control.
让科曼进行损害控制
See if he can give Roya something else.
看能不能给罗亚提供新线索
Get her to sit on the story until
让她把消息压下去
we can find out who leaked this.
直到我们找到泄密者
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Uh, yeah, fine.
没事
Traveling alone?
一个人来旅游吗
Miss Morrissey?
莫里西小姐
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I asked if you're traveling alone.
问你是不是一个人来旅游
Uh, yes.
是
You have anything to declare?
有需要报关的东西吗
No.
没有
Hotel Commodore.
卡默多酒店
Carrie?
卡莉
Sorry I'm late. Half the streets are shut down.
抱歉迟到了,一半的街道都瘫痪了
Yeah. People are pissed.
了解,民众被激怒了
So I've noticed.
我也发现了
How was your flight?
路上还顺利吗
A little bumpy.
机上有点颠簸
But you made it.
但你还是顺利到达了
Yeah. It's just like old times.
像以前一样
Carrie, listen to me carefully.
卡莉,听我说
You need to walk past the cafe. Do not stop.
走过餐厅不要停下
Why?
为什么
I got company.
我被跟踪了
You hear me?
听见没
Uh, yeah.
听见了
There's a safe house on El Ghadin. 2218.
艾尔戈汀街2218号有间屋子可藏身
I'll meet you there when I lose them.
我甩掉他们去那里找你
Okay. Repeat the address.
好,重复一遍地址
Uh, 2212 El Ghadin.
艾尔戈汀街2212号
Uh, 2218.
对, 2218号
Shit.
该死
They may have made you, Carrie. There's a man
他们好像发现你了,有个男人跟踪你
with a gray jacket, yellow stripes
穿灰色夹克,上有黄色条纹
crossing El Barghout.
正穿过艾尔巴格特街
His partner's still on me,
他同伴还在盯着我
so I'm pinned here, but you'll be okay.
我不能动,你不用慌
Dump your radio phone, let him take you into custody.
把手机扔了,束手就擒
Your cover will hold until we get the ambassador.
用你的假身份支撑到大使去救你
I can lose him, Saul.
我可以直接甩掉他,索尔
If you run, you'll only make it worse.
一旦你跑起来,情况就更糟了
If they arrest me, this mission is blown.
要是被他们抓到,任务就失败了
Don't worry about that now.
现在别考虑那么多
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉
Dad?
爸爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Your mom threw my Koran on the floor,
你妈把《古兰经》扔在了地上
tore some pages.
其中几页破了
It's desecrated.
这本书被亵渎了
So I'm burying it out of respect.
为表尊重,我打算埋掉它
Here, Dad, let me help.
我来帮你