手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第1集:谢耳朵与佩妮培养友情(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

So what happened? How'd it go?

发生什么了?怎么样?
It's fine. I thanked them again and let them know we're not available.
没事,我感谢了他们,并让他们知道我们都有名花有主了
So I can drink this without having to give up the goodies?
所以,我可以无所顾忌的喝这杯酒,不用出卖肉体?
Yes, it's all cool.
是的,没关系
Although, if you wanted to talk to one of them, no one would blame you.
但是,如果你想和他们聊天,没人会怪你哦
And why would no one blame me?
为什么这么说?
I don't know what I'm saying.
我不知道我刚刚说了什么
Well, it sounds like you're saying that I could do better than Sheldon.
但是,听起来你是说我可以找到比Sheldon更好的人
Boy, these drinks are strong!
天呐,这个酒劲好大!
Hoo, mama, I'm gonna be hugging the toilet tonight!
看来我今晚要抱着马桶吐惨了!
No, tell me, I want to know what you meant by that.
不,告诉我,我想知道你什么意思
I just meant that you're not married and your boyfriend's kind of...
我的意思是,你还没有结婚,而且你的男朋友还是...
Sheldon Sheldon.
谢尔顿,谢尔顿
And your husband is extremely Howard.
但你的老公还特别霍华德
What's your point?
你什么意思?
Sorry. I have no point.
不好意思,我没啥想说的
That was a stupid thing to say.
说这个事太蠢了
Can we please just go back to having a nice time?
我们不能回到刚刚那个美好的时刻吗?
We could, but unfortunately my brain is lesion-free and I remember that rotten thing you just said about my sweet baboo.
本来可以,但是不幸的是我脑子没坏,还记得记得你刚刚说我男人的坏话
Come on. I apologize.
好吧,我道歉
Can we please just let it go?
可不可以不要再讨论了?
Sure. Thanks.
当然, 谢谢
Your husband's weird and his clothes are ridiculous.
你丈夫很怪异,而且他的衣服非常可笑
I can't believe it!
我不敢相信!
All this time I've been doing nothing but sit around and miss that guy.
这段时间我什么事都没干,只是坐在着想念那个混蛋
And you know what the worst part is?
而且,你知道最坏的地方在哪吗?
That you're having to process your emotional pain without vodka?
你需要抚平疼痛,但却没有酒精?
No.
Yes.
是的
But you know what the second-worst part is?
你知道第二坏的地方在哪吗?
He does not miss me at all.
他还完全不想你
Allow me to comfort you.
请允许我来安慰你
At least you've got your health.
最起码你的身体健康
Really? Tha-That's it? That's comforting?
真的?就这样?这是安慰?
Um, uh, in a hundred years, you'll both be dead and it won't matter?
呃,在一百年以后,你们都会死,这就没什么了
No! Come on!
不是!
You're supposed to say, "Of course he misses you.
你应该说, "他当然也想你
The only reason he's partying is to cover up his pain."
他参加聚会是因为他想要掩盖伤痛"
Oh, no, I don't think that's true at all.
不,我不这样认为
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Why am I upset just because he's off having a good time?
为什么他在外面玩得开心我会觉得不爽?
Well... perhaps you're obsessively picturing him engaged in drunken coitus with another woman.
可能是因为你在脑补,他会酒后乱性
Is that it? Did I get it right?
对不对?我这次猜对了?
Okay, tha-that's great.
好吧,算了
You can stop trying to make me feel better now.
你可以不用安慰我了
Actually, I can't. Before Leonard left, he made me promise that I'd take care of you.
事实上,我不能,在莱纳德离开前,他让我保证,我会照顾好你
He did? Yes.
真的? 是的
Oh, that's really sweet.
哦,真的很贴心
Plus, if I do a good job, he said he'd bring me back a sailor's cap.
另外,如果我做的好,他说,他会给我带回一顶水手帽
Now I miss him even more.
现在我更想他了
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm sure Leonard's tormented every moment he's away from your warm embrace and cherry lips.
如果有任何安慰作用的话,我肯定莱纳德无时无刻都在思念你温暖的怀抱和樱桃般的嘴唇
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, seriously?
这就可以了?
Uh, excuse me, Mrs. Davis?
打扰了,戴维斯女士
What?
怎么了?
I'd like to apologize for being insensitive.
我想为我之前的迟钝道歉
And for possibly making penguins seem like jerks, 'cause 99% of them are stand-up guys.
还把企鹅说成混蛋,因为99%的企鹅都坦坦荡荡的
Forget about it.
不用在意
You know, you-you and I, you and I have a lot in common.
你知道,我和你有很多共同点
Is that right?
真的吗?
Oh, yes, I-I, too, am in the throes of heartbreak.
嗯,是的,我也有心痛的时候
Okay, fine, I'll tell you about it.
好吧好吧,我告诉你
Here is a hot beverage to comfort you.
喝一点热饮,安慰下自己
It's in a to-go cup.
装在外卖的杯子里
Make of that what you will.
你想带走喝也行
Come on. It's still early.
现在还太早了
Let's do something.
咱们找点事儿做吧
Well, I have been toying around with an idea for 4-D chess.
我一直想玩4D的国际象棋
How about we just talk?
我们就说说话怎么样?
All right.
好吧
In 4-D chess... No.
4D象棋呀... 停!
Come on, let's talk about our lives.
拜托,聊聊我们自己嘛
Tell me something about you I don't know.
告诉我一件关于你的,而我不知道的事情
I own nine pairs of pants.
我有九条裤子
Okay, that-that's a good start, but I was thinking maybe something
这个头起得...挺好,但我觉得你可以说说
a little more personal.
更私人一点儿的事情
I see. Hmm.
我懂了
I own nine pairs of underpants.
我有九条内裤
How about I go first?
不如我先说吧
But I don't want to know how many underpants you own.
可我不想知道你有多少条内裤
Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, I'd say it's a thousand.
不过,根据你卧室的地面情况看,应该有1000条
Okay, look, here's something people do not know about me.
我要跟你说一件其他人都不知道的我的事
When I first moved out to L.A., I did a topless scene in a low-budget horror movie about a killer gorilla.
我刚来洛杉矶那会儿,演了一部关于杀人大猩猩的小成本恐怖电影,我在那里面裸上身出镜!
Ugh! After I did it, I felt so ashamed.
天,演完我就觉得好丢脸
Thankfully, that thing never came out.
不过还好,那部电影根本就没上映
I've seen that.
我看过哎
Yeah. Serial Apeist.
叫"连环杀人猩"嘛
Howard found it online the day we met you.
见到你的第一天, Howard就上网找到了
Oh, God...
天...
And it was literally the moment you walked out the door.
而且是你刚走出门他就搜到了
But I see the type of personal revelations you're going for.
不过我现在了解你想让我说什么了
Okay, here's one I thought I'd take to the grave.
听好,我要说一件我以为会带进坟墓的事
Okay.
A while back, YouTube changed its user interface from a star-based rating system to a thumbs-up rating system.
不久前,YouTube把它用户界面的评分系统从打星改成了点赞
I tell people I'm okay with it, but I'm really not.
我跟人说我觉得还行,但其实一点都不行
That's your big revelation?
这就是你的隐私大揭秘?
Yes.
是的
Whew! I feel ten pounds lighter.
呼!整个人都轻松了好多
Okay, you know what? I give up.
好吧,我放弃治疗
I'm going to bed.
睡觉去了
Here's something else you don't know about me: you just hurt my feelings.
再跟你说一个你不知道的:你刚才伤害到我了
What did I do?
我怎么你了吗?
I opened up and shared something deeply upsetting to me, and you treated it as if it were nothing.
我打开心灵跟你分享,让我心烦意乱的事,可你却毫不在意
I-I didn't think it was a big deal.
我...我觉得那根本不是个事儿啊
It is to me; that's the point.
对我来说是的!这是重点!
Sheldon, you are right. Sheldon I'm really sorry.
你说得对,非常抱歉
I should've known better.
我应该更理解你的
Your apology is accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Thank you.
谢谢~
How about a hug?
抱一个吧?
How about a hearty handshake?
还是亲切地握个手吧
Come on.
别这样嘛
Now I know how you felt getting mauled by that sex-crazed gorilla.
现在我知道你被那只性欲旺盛的大猩猩殴打的感受了
Good night.
晚安
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼~
It was rather flattering to have strangers send us drinks.
其实陌生人请我们喝酒,我心里还是很美的
Yeah, that felt nice.
是啊,好开心的
Maybe tomorrow morning we put on some hot pants and see if we can score us some free omelets.
明天早上我们穿上热裤,说不定就能吃到免费的煎蛋饼了
So, hypothetically, if-if we were to have gone with them, which one would you have picked?
假设我们昨天真的和他们约会你会选哪一个?
I think I would have gone with the short one with the goofy haircut.
我觉得我会和发型很挫人又矮的那个约会
Oh, good, 'cause I liked the tall thin one.
正好诶,我喜欢高高瘦瘦的那个
He seemed intelligent, kind of a loner, maybe a little sexually inexperienced, like I'd have to teach him a thing or two.
他看着很聪明,有点不合群,可能在那个方面还没什么经验,得让我教教他的样子
Not my guy.
我那个就不是这样
I caught him staring at my rack.
我看到他一直盯着我的胸部看
It'd be nice to be with a man who wants to know what's underneath my cardigan.
我男朋友要是知道我羊毛衫下面有什么好货该多好
FYI, it's another cardigan.
偷偷告诉你,其实是另一件羊毛衫
Your short sexed-up guy kind of sounds like Howard.
你选的性欲旺盛的小个子听着好像霍华德
Your brainy virgin kind of sounds like Sheldon.
你那个聪明的处男好像谢尔顿...
Good night. Night.
快洗洗睡了, 晚安
All right, Dr. Koothrappali, it's been nice talking to you, but I need to go home and relieve my babysitter.
库斯拉帕里博士,很高兴和你聊天,但我真的得回家让保姆歇一会儿了
Yeah, I can relate to being a single parent.
我很能体会单亲妈妈的感受
I have a dog.
我养了只狗
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing.
是啊,一样一样的
Good night.
晚安
Mrs. Davis...
戴维斯女士
I, uh, I must confess, I came here tonight in a futile attempt to pick up some lonely postdoc,
我... 我承认,今晚我来这儿是想泡到一位寂寞的博士后,但失败了
but instead I got to connect with you at a human level.
但我却和你像朋友一样交流
That's a much better evening.
这样的夜晚更美好
You're a lovely person.
你是个很好的人
Are you hitting on me?
你是在泡我吗?
No, no, no, that would be crazy!
没有没有,这太疯狂了
I mean, if I were hitting on you, you'd know it 'cause you'd feel uncomfortable and a little sad for me.
我是说,要是我想泡你,你肯定会知道,因为你会感到全身不舒服,并为我感到悲哀
You're sweet.
你是个好人
Good night, Dr. Koothrappali.
晚安,库斯拉帕里博士
Good night.
晚安
Looks like she accepted your apology.
她好像已经接受你的道歉了
And then some. I think we had a moment.
而且我觉得我们对彼此有小动心哦
Oh, please, you did not have a moment.
拜托,肯定没有
Who died and made you king of moments?
凭什么你来规定别人有没有动过心的?!
Okay, fine. Let's say there was a moment.
好吧,就当刚才你们动心了
There was. There wasn't.
真的有, 没有
But... But even if there was, what are you gonna do about it?
但是... 就算有,你又能怎么样呢?
I will slowly seduce her until she falls helpless into my bed,
我会慢慢勾引她,直到她无力地瘫倒在我的床上
hungry for the pleasure only I can give her.
饥渴地寻求只有我才能给与她的快感
So nothing. No, not a thing.
所以就是没有, 是,一点也没有
I'm so glad the police finally caught
警察终于抓到了那只基因变种的疯猩猩了
that psychotic genetically engineered ape.
真是太好了
That is my girlfriend! I swear to God!
那是我女朋友!我对天发誓!
Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!
莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!莱纳德!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆
handshake ['hændʃeik]

想一想再看

n. 握手

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
insensitive [in'sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 不敏感的,麻木不仁的,感觉迟钝的

 
intelligent [in'telidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,智能的

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
flattering ['flætəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 奉承的;谄媚的

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
loner ['ləunə]

想一想再看

n. 孤独的人;不合群的动物

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。