手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第一季 > 正文

权利的游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 孀居生活蛮适合夫人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Look at me. Look at me!

看着我,看着我
Do you remember me now, boy, eh?
小子,记得我吗
Remember me? There's a bright boy.
认出我了吧,这才是好孩子
You'll be coming with me, boy,
小子,你跟我走
and you'll be keeping your mouth shut.
把嘴巴闭上
Keep your mouth shut, boy. I'm not a boy!
给我乖乖闭嘴,小子,我不是小子
You're not a smart boy, is that what you're trying to say?
你不是聪明的小子,你是不是要说这个
Do you want to live, boy?!
你想要命吗,小子
North, boy, we're going north.
北方,小子,我们往北方去
It had three eyes.
它生了三只眼睛
It told me to come with him, so I did.
要我跟它走,我就随它去了
We went down into the crypts and my father was there.
我们下到墓窖,父亲正在那里
Your father's not down there, little lord.
你父亲不在底下,小少爷
Not for many years yet.
那是很多年后的事情
You're afraid... just like Hodor.
你害怕了,跟阿多一样
I'm not afraid of some hole in the ground.
一个地洞才吓不倒我
You've lived beyond the Wall. What are you scared of?
你在长城外长大,有什么吓得倒你
I'm a crippled boy and I'm willing to go.
我只是个残废的小孩,我都敢下去
That's my grandfather Lord Rickard.
这是我爷爷瑞卡德公爵
He was burned alive by the Mad King Aerys.
他被疯王伊里斯活活烧死
That's Lyanna, my father's sister.
那是莱安娜,我父亲的妹妹
King Robert was supposed to marry her,
劳勃国王本应该娶她
but Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped her.
但雷加·坦格利安却把她强行掳走
Robert started a war to win her back.
为了救回她,劳勃挑起了战争
He killed Rhaegar, but she died anyway.
他杀了雷加,可她还是死了
That's where I saw father.
我就是在这里看到父亲的
You see? He's not here.
你瞧,他不在这里
Here, shaggydog. Rickon!
回来,毛毛狗,瑞肯
That beast is supposed to be chained in the kennels!
那头野东西应该被拴在狗舍里
He doesn't like chains. What are you doing down here?
他不喜欢被拴着,你在这里做什么
Come back up with us. No, I came to see father.
跟我们回去吧,不要,我来看爸爸的
How many times have I told you? He's in King's Landing
我跟你说了多少次,他在君临城
with Sansa and Arya.
珊莎和艾莉亚也是
He was down here. I saw him.
他在这里,我看到他了
Saw him when?
什么时候看到的
Last night,
昨晚
when I was sleeping.
在我梦里
Here, Shaggydog.
走,毛毛狗
You both miss him.
你们都太想他了
It's only natural he should be in your thoughts
总想他自然也会梦到他
and dreams, but that doesn't mean that...
并不会意味着...
Bran...
布兰
My lady. My lady.
夫人,夫人
My lady. My lady.
夫人,夫人
My lady. My lady.
夫人,夫人
My lady.
夫人
Robb.
罗柏
Robb.
罗柏
Robb!
罗柏
You've ruined your sword.
你把剑都砍坏了
I'll kill them all...
我要把他们全都杀掉
...every one of them.
一个不剩
I will kill them all.
通通都杀掉
My boy.
孩子
They have your sisters.
你妹妹在他们手里
We have to get the girls back.
我们要救回女孩们
And then we will kill them all.
然后再把他们杀干净
The boar's great tusks, they boded ill
野猪尖牙利如刀
for good King Robert's health
劳勃国王命难逃
and the beast was every bit as fat
野猪野猪肥又壮
as Robert was himself
和咱劳勃一般样
But our brave king cried, "Do your worst!
勇猛国王高声吼,"放马过来与我斗"
I'll have your ugly head!
"教你丑头断我手"
You're nowhere near as murd'rous as
"畜牲凶残又张狂"
the lion in my bed"
"岂如河东狮在床"
King Robert lost his battle and
劳勃国王败下场
he failed his final test
一世威名一朝丧
The lion ripped his balls off and
先遭狮子爪下辱
the boar did all the rest
又在野猪齿上亡
Very amusing.
非常有趣
Isn't it a funny song?
这曲子多好笑啊
Thank you for your rendition.
感谢你的献唱
I imagine it was even better received at that tavern.
我猜你在酒馆唱的时候一定更受欢迎
I'm so sorry, your grace.
非常抱歉,陛下
I'll never sing it again, I swear.
我发誓,我再也不唱这首歌了
Tell me, which do you favor:
告诉我,你更喜欢哪样
your fingers or your tongue?
你的手指还是你的舌头
Your grace?
陛下
Fingers or your tongue?
手指还是舌头
If you got to keep one, which would it be?
如果只能留下一样,你选什么
I... I...
我...我
Or I could just cut your throat.
还是说我直接割了你喉咙
Every man needs hands, your grace.
人不能没有手啊,陛下
Good.
很好
Tongue it is. Your grace, please.
那就舌头吧,陛下,开恩
I won't sing... your grace.
我再也不唱了...陛下
Ser Ilyn, who better than you
伊林爵士,执行此刑
to carry out the sentence? I beg you!
还有谁比你更合适呢,求您了
Please no.
请不要
No!
Your grace, please. I beg you, I will never sing again!
求您了陛下,我保证再也不唱歌了
I'm done for the day. No-oooo!
今天到此为止,不
I'll leave the rest of the matters to you, mother.
剩下的事情交给您了,母亲
Your grace, please!
陛下,求求您
You look quite nice.
你气色不错
Thank you, my lord.
多谢夸奖,大人
"Your grace." I'm king now.
"陛下"我现在是国王了
Stop-ppp! No!
住手,不
Walk with me. I want to show you something.
陪我走走,我有东西给你看
Do as you're bid, child.
照他说的做,孩子
And as soon as you've had your blood, I'll put a son in you.
一旦你有了月事,我就会让你怀孕
Mother says that shouldn't be long.
母亲说不会太久了
No, please no!
不,求求你,不要这样
This one's your father.
这个是你父亲
This one here.
就是这个
Look at it and see what happens to traitors.
仔细瞧瞧,这就是叛徒的下场
You promised to be merciful. I was.
你答应我会手下留情,我留情了
I gave him a clean death.
我让他死得干脆
Look at him.
看着他
Please let me go home.
求求您,让我回家吧
I won't do any treason, I swear.
我保证不会背叛你
Mother says I'm still to marry you. So you'll stay here
母亲说我还是得娶你,所以你必须留在这儿
and obey.
还要乖乖听话
Look at him!
看着他
Well?
怎么样
How long do I have to look?
请问您还要我看多久
As long as it pleases me.
直到我满意为止
Do you want to see the rest?
还想看看其他人的吗
If it please your grace.
只要陛下您高兴
That's your septa there.
这个是你的修女
I'll tell you what:
告诉你
I'm going to give you a present.
我打算送你个礼物
After I raise my armies
等我召集了自己的军队
and kill your traitor brother,
杀了你的叛徒哥哥
I'm going to give you his head as well.
我要把他的首级也送给你
Or maybe he'll give me yours.
说不定他会把你的脑袋拿来送我
My mother tells me a king should never strike his lady.
母亲说国王不该动手打妻子
Ser Meryn.
马林爵士
Here, girl.
过来,小妹妹
Will you obey now?
现在会听话了吗
Or do you need another lesson?
还是要再教训你一次
I'll look for you in court.
等会儿朝堂上见
Save yourself some pain, girl.
小妹妹,学乖点,少挨揍
Give him what he wants.
他要怎样就怎样
You'll be needing that again.
你以后还用得着
The proper course is clear:
很明显应当这样做
Pledge fealty to King Renly and move south
向蓝礼国王效忠,举兵南下
to join our forces with his.
与他的大军会师
Renly is not the king.
蓝礼不是国王
You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord.
您总不能向乔佛里效忠吧,大人
He put your father to death.
他杀了您父亲
That doesn't make Renly king.
那不代表蓝礼就是国王
He's Robert's youngest brother.
他是劳勃国王的二弟
If Bran can't be lord of Winterfell before me,
好比布兰不能先于我成为临冬城公爵
Renly can't be king before Stannis.
蓝礼也不能先于史坦尼斯取得王位
Do you mean to declare us for Stannis?
那您是说我们支持史坦尼斯吗
Renly is not right! My lords.
蓝礼即位不合规矩,诸位大人
If we put ourselves behind Stannis... My lords!
如果我们支持史坦尼斯,诸位大人
Here is what I say to these two kings...
听我说说我对这两个国王的看法
Renly Baratheon is nothing to me,
蓝礼·拜拉席恩对我来说狗屁不是
nor Stannis neither.
史坦尼斯也一样
Why should they rule over me and mine
凭什么让那些坐着花花椅子的
from some flowery seat in the south?
南方人来统治我们
What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfswood?
他们哪里懂得绝境长城和狼林
Even their gods are wrong!
就连他们信奉的神也不是真神
Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again?
咱们为什么就不能再次自己管自己呢
It was the dragons we bowed to
当年令我们臣服的是真龙
and now the dragons are dead!
眼下真龙已经死光啦
There sits the only king
只有一位国王让我心甘情愿地下跪
I mean to bend my knee to...
他就在此座
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
I'll have peace on those terms.
这样的话,我也同意停战
They can keep their Red Castle
就让他们继续守着红堡
and their iron chair too.
和铁椅子好了
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
Am I your brother, now and always?
我是否永远都是你的兄弟
Now and always.
永远都是
My sword is yours, in victory and defeat
不论凯歌高奏或是不幸败北
from this day until my last day.
我的剑属于你,从今起,矢志不渝
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North!
北境之王万岁
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁
Lady Stark. I want to see him.
史塔克夫人,我要见他
Now!
马上
Leave us.
退下
You look lovely tonight, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人,今晚您看上去迷人极了
Widowhood becomes you.
孀居生活蛮适合您
Your bed must be lonely.
想必是孤枕难眠
Is that why you came?
所以您才过来的吧
I'm not at my best,
我现在状态不佳
but I think I could be of service.
不过应该还能为您效劳
You slip out of that gown and we'll see if I'm up to...
不如您脱下袍子,看看我能否...
Oh, I do like a violent woman.
我就喜欢暴力的女人
I will kill you tonight, Ser,
我要杀了你,爵士
pack your head in a box and send it to your sister.
将你的首级装在盒子里,给你姐姐送去
Let me show you how...
我来教你怎么杀人
Hit me again, over the ear.
照我耳朵上方继续打
And again and again.
一直打,别停下
You're stronger than you look... it shouldn't take long.
你的劲儿应当不小,用不了多久
That is what you want the world to believe, isn't it?
你就想让世人都相信
That you don't fear death.
你并不怕死,对吗
But I don't, my lady.
我真不怕,夫人
The dark is coming for all of us. Why cry about it?
黑暗降临,无人幸免,哭有何用
Because you are going to the deepest
因为如果诸神公正
of the seven hells, if the gods are just.
你必被打入七层地狱的最深渊
What gods are those?
你说的是谁家诸神
The trees your husband prayed to?
你丈夫顶礼膜拜的那些树吗
Where were the trees when his head was getting chopped off?
他掉脑袋的时候,那些树又在哪里
If your gods are real and if they are just,
如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正
why is the world so full of injustice?
那为何世上尽是不公之事
Because of men like you.
就因为有像你这样的人
There are no men like me. Only me.
没人能像我,世上只有一个我
My son Bran.
我儿子布兰
How did he come to fall from that tower?
是怎么从塔上摔下来的
I pushed him out the window.
是我把他推出窗外
Why?
为什么
I hoped the fall would kill him.
我希望能摔死他
Why?
为什么
You should get some sleep.
你该去睡觉了
It's going to be a long war.
这场战争远没到尽头
I can't believe we're actually at war.
不敢相信,真打起来了
Was it this exciting last time, when you were young?
你年轻时那场仗有没有这么刺激呀
What does it say?
信上说了什么
Have we captured Robb Stark yet?
我们抓住罗柏·史塔克了吗
What's our next move? Stop talking.
下一步怎么做,闭嘴
Get back into bed.
回床上去
They have my son.
我儿子在他们手上
The Stark boy appears to be less green than we'd hoped.
看来史塔克小子没我们指望的那么嫩啊
I've heard his wolf killed a dozen men and as many horses.
听闻他的狼杀了十几个人,咬死十几匹马
Is it true about Stannis and Renly?
关于史坦尼斯和蓝礼的消息是真的吗
Both Baratheon brothers have taken up against us.
拜拉席恩两兄弟都开始对付我们了
Jaime captured, his armies scattered...
詹姆被俘,围城军队又遭击溃
It's a catastrophe.
简直是大难临头
Perhaps we should sue for peace.
也许我们应该求和
There's your peace.
这就是你要的和平
Joffrey saw to that
打从乔佛里决定
when he decided to remove Ned Stark's head.
取下奈德·史塔克的头开始就注定了
You'll have an easier time drinking from that cup
眼下要跟罗柏·史塔克求和
than you will bringing Robb Stark to the table now.
比用地下这破杯装酒还难
He's winning...
占上风的是他
in case you hadn't noticed.
难道您没发现
I'm told we still have his sisters.
听说我们手上握有他的两个妹妹
The first order of business is ransoming Ser Jaime.
第一要务就是赎回詹姆爵士
No truces. We can't afford to look weak.
不要求和,这是向敌人示弱
We should march on them at once.
我们应该立刻进兵
First we must return to Casterly Rock to raise...
我们应当先回凯岩城集结起...
They have my son!
我儿子在他们手上
Get out, all of you.
退下,统统退下
Not you.
你留下
You were right about Eddard Stark.
关于艾德·史塔克,你的判断没错
If he were alive, we could have used him
假如他还活着,我们可以用他当筹码
to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun,
与临冬城和奔流城达成停战
which would have given us more time
如此一来,便有时间
to deal with Robert's brothers. But now...
全力对付劳勃的两个弟弟,而眼下
madness... madness and stupidity.
胡来,完全是胡来
I always thought you were a stunted fool.
我原以为你生来只有杂耍的份
Perhaps I was wrong.
也许我想错了
Half wrong.
不全错
I'm new to strategy, but...
虽然我刚开始接触战略,但...
unless we want to be surrounded by three armies,
除非我们想遭受三面夹击
it appears we can't stay here.
否则,此地不宜久留
No one will stay here.
没人打算留在这里
Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders
格雷果爵士将率领五百骑兵
and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork.
从神眼湖到红叉河,让河间地带化为焦土
The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal.
剩下的人到赫伦堡集结
And you will go to King's Landing.
我要派你去君临
And do what?
做什么
Rule!
管事
You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead.
你将代我出任御前首相
You will bring that boy king
管管那位年轻的国王
to heel and his mother too, if needs be.
如有必要,还要管管他的母亲
And if you get so much
倘若那几个重臣
as a whiff of treason from any of the rest:
有那么一点点居心不良的征兆
Baelish, Varys, Pycelle...
贝里席,瓦里斯,派席尔
Heads, spikes, walls.
砍头,枪尖插着,挂上城墙
Why not my uncle?
为何不派叔叔去
Why not anyone? Why me?
为何是我,不是别人
You're my son.
因为你是我儿子
Oh, one more thing:
还有一件事
you will not take the whore to court.
不准你带那个妓女进宫
Do you understand?
明白吗
Ser Jorah?
乔拉爵士
Gently gently.
慢一点,慢一点
My son...
我儿子
Where is he? I want him.
他在哪儿,我要见他
Where is he?
他在哪儿
The boy did not live.
孩子没活成
Tell me. What is there to tell?
告诉我,您要我说什么
How did my son die?!
我儿子是怎么死的
He never lived, my princess.
公主殿下,他根本就没活成
The women say...
那些女人说...
What do the women say?
那些女人说什么
They say the child was... Monstrous,
她们说那孩子是...怪物
Twisted.
畸形扭曲
I pulled him out myself.
我亲自帮他接生
He was scaled like a lizard,
他像蜥蜴一样全身长满鳞片
blind, with leather wings like the wings of a bat.
眼睛是瞎的,长了对蝙蝠样的小翅膀
When I touched him the skin fell from his bones.
我一碰他,他的皮肉就从骨头上脱落
Inside he was full of graveworms.
里面满满的都是蛆虫
I warned you that only death can pay for life.
我警告过你,惟有死亡方能换取生命
You knew the price.
您很清楚代价是什么
Where is Khal Drogo?
卓戈卡奥人在哪里
Show him to me.
带我去见他
Show me what I bought
我要看看
with my son's life.
我用儿子的性命换来了什么
As you command, lady.
如您所愿,夫人
Come.
请随我来
I will take you to him.
我带您去见他
Time enough for that later... I want to see him now.
以后有的是时间,我现在就要见他
The Khalasar is gone.
卓戈的卡拉萨走了
A Khal who cannot ride is no Khal.
无法骑马的卡奥没有资格当卡奥
The Dothraki follow only the strong.
多斯拉克人只追随强者
I'm sorry, my princess.
公主殿下,我很遗憾
Drogo!
卓戈
Why is he out here alone?
他为什么一个人待在这里
He seems to like the warmth, princess.
他似乎喜欢阳光的温暖,公主殿下
He lives.
他活了下来
You asked for life, you paid for life.
您要的是他的生命,您也支付了生命
This is not life.
这根本不是生命
When will he be as he was?
要多久他才会变回以前那样
When the sun rises in the west, sets in the east.
等太阳从西边升起,在东边落下
When the seas go dry.
等海水干枯
When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
山脉像枯叶一样随风吹落
Leave us.
你们退下
I don't want you alone with this sorceress.
我不能让你单独和巫魔女在一起
I have nothing more to fear from this woman.
我已经一无所有,没什么好怕她的了
Go.
去吧
You knew what I was buying and you knew the price.
你明知我会得到什么,也明知代价是什么
It was wrong of them to burn my temple.
他们烧了我的神庙,这是不对的
It angered the Great Shepherd.
他们触怒了至高牧神
This is not god's work.
神灵才不会做出这种事
My child was innocent. Innocent?
我的孩子是无辜的,无辜的
He would have been the stallion who mounts the world.
他本来会成为骑着世界的骏马
Now he will burn no cities.
如今他没有办法烧毁城市
Now his khalasar will trample no nations into dust.
他的卡拉萨再也无法令其他国度灰飞烟灭了
I spoke for you.
是我替你求情
I saved you.
是我救了你
Saved me?
救我
Three of those riders had already
孩子,你救我之前
raped me before you saved me, girl.
我已经被三名骑手上过了
I saw my god's house burn,
我见到我神的庙堂遭到焚烧
there where I had healed men and women beyond counting.
而我曾在那里医治过不计其数的善男信女
In the streets I saw piles of heads...
街上随处可见堆堆人头
the head of the baker who makes my bread,
人头堆里有给我做面包吃的烘焙师傅
the head of a young boy
有罹患热病
that I had cured of fever just three moons past.
好容易才救活的小男孩,也就三个月前的事
So tell me again exactly what it was
你倒是说说看
that you saved.
你救了什么
Your life.
我救了你的命
Why don't you take a look at your khal...
那就好好瞧瞧你的卡奥
Then you will see exactly what life is worth
让你明白当一切都消失的时候
when all the rest has gone.
生命究竟有何价值
You can't!
你不能走
Get out of my way, Sam.
山姆,别挡道
They'll put out the word.
他们会放出话去
They'll send out ravens. People will come after you.
派出渡鸦,会有人来追你的
Do you know what happens to deserters?
你知道逃兵会有何下场吗
Better than you do.
比你清楚
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
I'm gonna find my brother
直接去找我哥
and put a sword through King Joffrey's throat.
然后亲手血刃乔佛里国王
You can't leave us now. We need you here.
你不能这样一走了之,大伙需要你
Move. I won't let you go.
走开,我不会放你走
Move. No.
走开,不
Hand of the King?
御前首相
So it would seem.
看来是这样
And your father said you
你老爸还说
couldn't take anyone with you to King's Landing.
不准你带任何人去君临
No, he said I couldn't take you with me to King's Landing.
不,他只说不准我带你去君临
He was very specific on that point.
他特意强调这一点
He knew my name?
他知道我的名字
What?
什么
He said, "Don't bring Shae with you to King's Landing"?
他说"不准带雪伊去君临"吗
I believe he used the word "Whore."
相信他用的是"妓女"这个词
Are you ashamed of me?
怕我丢了你的脸吗
Are you afraid that i'm dancing around the court with my tits out?
怕我在宫廷上跳脱衣舞是吗
I'm funny now?
我现在很可笑是吧
I'm Shae the funny whore.
我是可笑的妓女雪伊
My father's probably the most powerful man in the country.
我老爸可能是海内最有权势的人
Certainly the richest.
财力更是无人能及
He has all Seven Kingdoms in his pockets.
他可以将七国玩弄于股掌
Everyone everywhere
无论何人,来自何方
always has to do exactly what my father says.
都要对他唯命是从
He's always been a cunt.
他一直都这么混账
I believe the ladies of the court
相信朝廷里的夫人小姐
could learn a great deal from a girl like you.
能从你这样的姑娘身上学到很多
Why don't you come with me,
不如就跟我一起进宫
be the Hand's lady?
做首相夫人怎样
Because the King needs a Hand and the Hand...
因为国王需要首相,而首相需要...
I know what a Hand needs.
我知道首相的需求
Ghost? Hyah!
白灵,驾
Hyah. Hyah!
驾,驾
Hyah.
Samwell!
山姆威尔
Is he dead? No, he's not dead.
他死了吗,没死
Did we get him?
找到他了吗
Come on, help me get him up.
拜托,帮我扶他起来
Lucky you've got plenty of padding.
幸亏你皮糙肉厚
We're taking you back to where you belong.
我们要把你带回属于你的地方
I belong with my brother. But we're your brothers now.
我属于我的兄弟,我们就是你的兄弟
They'll kill you if they find out you've gone.
如果他们发现你跑了,你会被砍头的
They'll kill you if they know you came after me.
若是他们知道你们来追我,你们也会没命
Go back. Sam told us everything.
回去吧,山姆都跟我们说了
We're sorry about your father. But it doesn't matter.
你父亲的事我们很遗憾,但那与你无关
You took the oath. You can't leave.
一旦发了誓,你就不能离开
I have to. You can't.
我非走不可,不行
You said the words. I don't care about...
你发过誓了,我不在乎
"Hear my words and bear witness to my vow..."
"倾听我的誓言,做我的见证"
To hell with all of you.
你们都见鬼去吧
"Night gathers and now my watch begins.
"长夜将至,我从今开始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall live and die at my post."
我将尽忠职守,生死于斯"
"I am the sword in the darkness..."
"我是黑暗中的利剑"
"The watcher on the walls,
"长城上的守卫
The shield that guards the realms of men.
守护王国的坚盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
for this night and all nights to come."
今夜如此,夜夜皆然"
When the sun rises in the west
当太阳从西边升起
and sets in the east...
在东边落下
Then you shall return to me, my sun and stars.
你才会变回以前的模样,我的日和星
Kings?
国王们
Oh, I can tell you all there is to know about kings.
我可以告诉你国王们的一切
The thing you need to understand about kings is...
关于那些国王,你要知道的事情是...
For the past 67 years, I've known...
过去的六十七年里,我所了解
truly known more kings than any man alive.
真正了解的国王比任何人都多
They're complicated men, but I know how to serve them.
他们个个难以捉摸,不过我知道该如何辅佐
Yes.
是啊
And keep on serving them.
而且从未失去我的位子
Aerys Targaryen...
伊里斯·坦格利安
Of all the thousand thousand maladies the gods visit on us,
诸神播撒给我们的众多劣性当中
Madness is the worst.
疯狂是最要命的
He was a good man,
他是个好人
such a charmer.
非常有魅力
To watch him melt away before my eyes,
眼见他在我面前日渐改变
consumed by dreams of fire and blood...
迷失在血与火的迷梦之中
Robert Baratheon was an entirely different animal...
劳勃·拜拉席恩则是头截然不同的猛兽
powerful man, a great warrior...
是个厉害的人物,伟大的战士
But alas, winning a kingdom and ruling a kingdom
但可惜的是,打江山容易
are rather different things.
守江山难
They say that if a man goes through life with his battle visor down,
人家说老罩着面甲过日子的人
he can often be blind to the enemies at his side.
容易看不到身侧的敌人
Now I serve his son King Joffrey,
而现在,我辅佐他儿子乔佛里国王
may the gods bless his reign.
愿诸神保佑他国泰民安
He is a capable young man... strong military mind.
他是个能干的年轻人,好战心强
Stern...
而且严厉
but sternness in defense of the realm is no vice.
不过对保护王国而言,严厉不算缺点
It's far too soon to know what manner of king he will be,
现在说他会成为怎样的国王,还为时尚早
but I sense true greatness on the horizon for our new king.
但我能预料到,这位新国王必有丰功伟绩
True greatness.
丰功伟绩
So what's the thing?
你说的那件事呢
What thing?
什么事
About kings.
国王的事啊
You said, "The thing you need to understand about kings..."
你说,"关于国王,你要知道的事"
What? Things? What?
事情,什么事情
When you started, you... never mind.
你刚开始说的,算了
Let me see you out, my dear.
我送你出去吧,亲爱的
It's all right. No need. Yes yes.
没事,你坐着吧,好吧
Till the next time.
下次再见了
When you imagine yourself up there, how do you look?
想想看,你要是坐在上面会是什么样子
Does the crown fit? Do all the lords and ladies
王冠合适吗,多年以来对你嗤之以鼻的
simper and bow, the ones who sneered at you for years?
老爷夫人们会不会虚情假意地向你卑躬屈膝
It's hard for them to simper and bow without heads.
没了脑袋,他们想卑躬屈膝也难
A man with great ambition and no morals...
野心勃勃,而道德沦丧
I wouldn't bet against you.
我可不敢与你为敌
And what would you do, my friend,
我的朋友,要是你坐上去了
if you found yourself sitting up there?
又会怎么做呢
I must be one of the few men in this city
我一定是城里为数不多的
who doesn't want to be king.
对王座毫无兴趣的人
You must be one of the few men in the city
你一定是城里为数不多的
who isn't a man.
不算男人的男人
Oh, you can do better than that.
积点口德吧
When they castrated you,
你被阉的时候
did they take the pillar with the stones?
是既取卵又杀鸡吗
I've always wondered. Have you?
我一直都很好奇,是吗
Do you spend a lot of time wondering what's between my legs?
你还费心巴力地琢磨我下身是什么样子吗
I picture a gash like a woman's.
我估摸着就像女人一样,是条缝
Is that about right?
猜中了吗
I am flattered, of course, to be pictured at all.
我真是受宠若惊啊,还劳烦您琢磨我下身
Must be strange for you, even after all these years...
虽说过了这么多年,你肯定还是不习惯吧
a man from another land,
来自异国他乡
despised by most,
为众人所鄙夷
feared by all...
无人不畏惧
Am I? That is good to know.
我是这样的吗,承蒙您告知
Do you lie awake at night fearing my gash?
你有没有因为害怕我那条缝而夜不能寐呀
But you carry on, whispering in one king's ear
但你挺了过来,在一任又一任的国王耳边
and then the next.
轻声低语
I admire you.
我真心钦佩您
And I admire you, Lord Baelish.
我也钦佩您,贝里席大人
A grasper from a minor house with a major talent
出身卑微,攀附权势,最大的才能就是
for befriending powerful men and women.
结交有权有势的主子,以及女主
A useful talent, I'm sure you'd agree.
很实用的才能,我相信你也同意
So here we stand...
所以呢,我们在这儿
in mutual admiration and respect.
彼此钦佩,互相尊重
Playing our roles.
各扮其角
Serving a new king.
辅佐新王
Long may he reign.
愿其长久
My king. My king.
国王陛下,国王陛下
My lords. Shall we begin?
各位大人,可以开始了吗
You're Arry now, hear me?
你现在就叫阿利了,听到没
Arry the orphan boy.
孤儿阿利
No one asks an orphan too many questions
没人会盘问孤儿
'cause nobody gives three shits.
因为没人在乎
What's your name?
你叫什么
Arry.
阿利
We have a long way to travel and in bad company.
路还长,和你作伴的都不是什么好东西
I have 20 this time,
这回我弄到二十个人
men and boys all bound for the Wall.
有大人,有小孩,全都送去长城
Your lord father gave me the pick of the dungeons
你父亲大人让我自己去牢里挑人
and I didn't find no little lordlings down there.
那儿可没啥贵族少爷之流
This lot, half of them would turn you over to the king
这群人有一半连想都不想就会把你交给国王
quick as spit for a pardon.
以换取赦免
And the other half would do the same,
而另一半也会这么做
except they'd rape you first.
不过会先强暴你再说
So keep to yourself...
所以你小心一点
and when you piss, do it in the woods alone.
要撒尿就自个儿到林子里撒
You stay with this lot, boy.
你和这帮人待着,小子
And stay...
别乱跑
or I'll lock you in the back of the wagon with these three.
不然你就跟他们仨锁在马车后面
Watch yourself, midget.
看路,小矮子
He's got a sword, this one.
他竟然有一把剑
What's a gutter rat like you doing with a sword?
你这种贱人要剑干嘛
Maybe he's a little squire.
说不定是哪家的小跟班
He ain't no squire. Look at him.
他才不是啥跟班,你瞧瞧
He looks like a girl.
简直就一娘们儿
I bet he stole that sword.
我敢打赌,八成是偷来的
Let's have a look.
拿来瞧瞧
I could use me a sword like that.
我倒很想有这么一把剑哩
Take it off him. Give it here, midget.
你去抢来啊,拿剑来,小矮子
Look at him!
你看这家伙
You'd better give Hot Pie the sword.
你最好把剑拿给热派
I've seen him kick a boy to death.
他以前把一个男孩活活踢死了
I knocked him down and I kicked him in the balls
我把他揍倒在地,然后猛踢他老二
and I kept kicking him until he was dead.
一直踢到他死为止
I kicked him all to pieces.
我把他踢得稀烂
You better give me that sword! You want it?
你最好把剑拿来,你想要吗
I'll give it to you.
我可以给你
I already killed one fat boy.
我杀过一个小胖子
I bet you never killed anyone.
我敢打赌,你没杀过人
I bet you're a liar. But I'm not.
你刚才那是撒谎,但我是说真的
I'm good at killing fat boys.
我最会杀小胖子
I like killing fat boys.
最喜欢杀小胖子
Oh, you like picking on the little ones, do you?
你就喜欢欺负小个子,是吧
You know, I've been hammering an anvil these past 10 years.
要知道,我打铁有十年了
When I hit that steel, it sings.
我打铁的时候,铁会唱歌
Are you gonna sing when I hit you?
我打你的时候,你会不会唱啊
This is castle-forged steel.
这是城里铁匠用精钢打的
Where'd you steal it?
你从哪儿偷的
It was a gift. It don't matter now.
别人送我的,无所谓了
Where we're going, they don't care what you've done.
我们要去的地方,没人计较你的过去
They've got rapers, pickpockets, highwaymen ... murderers.
多得是强奸犯,小偷,强盗,杀人犯
Which are you? Armorer's apprentice.
那你呢,武器师傅的学徒
But my master got sick of me,
师傅不想要我了
so here I am.
就送我来这儿
Come on, you sorry sons of whores!
出发,你们这群婊子养的
It's a thousand leagues from here to the Wall
从这儿到长城要赶上千里路
and winter is coming!
而且凛冬将至
Ham.
又是火腿
How many days in a row must a man be
天天早餐都吃火腿
expected to start his day with ham?
这到哪天才是头儿啊
Bring me some beer at least.
起码给我倒杯啤酒吧
You look exhausted.
你没什么精神
Was your moonlight ride that tiring?
昨晚骑马就这么累啊
Don't look so terrified.
别害怕
If we beheaded everyone that ran away for the night,
要是我把每个半夜开溜的人都抓来砍头
only ghosts would guard the Wall.
那防守长城的就只剩鬼魂了
At least you weren't whoring in Mole's Town.
好歹你没去鼹鼠村嫖妓
Honor made you leave,
荣誉心驱使你离开
honor brought you back.
荣誉心也鞭策你回来
My friends brought me back.
带我回来的是我的朋友们
I didn't say it was your honor.
我又没说是你的荣誉心
They killed my father.
他们杀害了我父亲
And you're going to bring him back to life, are you?
你有办法让他起死回生吗
No? Good.
没有吧,很好
We've had enough of that sort of thing.
这种怪事我们可不希望再有了
Beyond the Wall, the rangers are
长城外的游骑兵回报
reporting whole villages abandoned.
好些村落完全被遗弃
At night they see fires blazing in the mountains
他们在夜晚看见群山中的火光
from dusk until dawn.
从黄昏直烧到天亮
A captured wildling swears their
一个被抓的野人发誓说
tribes are uniting in some secret stronghold,
许多部落齐聚到一处秘密要塞
to what ends the gods only know.
他们目的为何,只有天上诸神知道
Outside Eastwatch
东海望外面
Cotter Pyke's men discovered four blue-eyed corpses.
卡特·派克的手下发现了四具蓝眼死尸
Unlike us, they were wise enough to burn them.
他们比我们聪明,直接就烧掉了
Do you think your brother's war
你觉得你兄弟的战争
is more important than ours?
比我们这场战争更重要吗
No. When dead men and worse
不,等哪天夜里,死人
come hunting for us in the night,
还有更邪乎的家伙大举入侵
do you think it matters who sits on the Iron Throne?
你觉得谁坐在铁王座上还有差别吗
No. Good.
没有,很好
Because I want you and your wolf with us
等我们明天越墙北进时
when we ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow.
我希望你和你那头狼与我们同在
Beyond the Wall?
越墙北进
I'll not sit meekly by and wait for the snows.
我不会干坐在这儿等风雪来临
I mean to find out what's happening.
我一定要知道究竟发生了什么
The Night's Watch will ride in force
这次守夜人军团要大举出动
against the wildlings, the white walkers
与敌人正面交锋,管它是野人
and whatever else is out there.
异鬼,还是别的什么东西
And we will find Benjen Stark,
我们要找到班扬·史塔克
alive or dead.
不论是死是活
I will command them myself.
我将亲自领军
So I'll only ask you once, Lord Snow...
所以呢,雪诺大人,我就问你一句
Move out!
出发
...Are you a brother of the Night's Watch
你究竟是守夜人的弟兄
or a bastard boy who wants to play at war?
还是只爱玩骑马打仗的私生小毛头
Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the night lands.
卓戈在夜晚的国度是用不着龙蛋的
Sell them. You can return to the free cities
不如卖掉,然后返回自由城邦
and live as a wealthy woman for all your days.
所换的财富够您一辈子享用不尽
They were not given to me to sell.
这些蛋不是要我拿去卖的
Khaleesi, my queen,
卡丽熙,女王陛下
I vow to serve you, obey you,
我发誓效忠于您,奉行您的一切旨意
to die for you if need be,
牺牲性命,在所不辞
But let him go, Khaleesi.
但请让他去吧,卡丽熙
I know what you intend. Do not.
我知道您的打算,千万不要啊
I must.
我必须这么做
You don't understand...
你不了解
Don't ask me to stand aside as you climb on that pyre.
若您爬上卓戈的火葬台,休想叫我袖手旁观
I won't watch you burn.
我不能眼睁睁看您被火焚烧
Is that what you fear?
你怕的就是这个
You will be my khalasar.
你们将是我的卡拉萨
I see the faces of slaves.
我看到的是奴隶的脸
I free you.
现在,你们自由了
Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one will stop you.
取下奴隶项圈吧,若要走,没人阻拦你们
But if you stay,
但如果你们选择留下
it will be as brothers and sisters,
你们将彼此成为兄弟姐妹
as husbands and wives.
或者男女夫妻
Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre.
乔拉爵士,将这女人绑上火葬台
You swore to obey me.
你发誓奉行我的意旨
I am Daenerys Stormborn
我是风暴降生丹妮莉丝
of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria.
来自流淌古老瓦雷利亚血液的坦格利安家族
I am the dragon's daughter.
我是龙的女儿
And I swear to you
我向你们发誓
that those who would harm you will die screaming.
凡是伤害你们的人,必将哀嚎而死
You will not hear me scream.
你不会听见我的哀嚎
I will.
我会的
But it is not your screams I want.
但我要的不是你的哀嚎
Only your life.
而是你的命
Blood of my blood.
吾血之血

重点单词   查看全部解释    
broker ['brəukə]

想一想再看

n. 经纪人
vt. 安排,协商(协议的细节,

联想记忆
lizard ['lizəd]

想一想再看

n. 蜥蜴,蜥蜴皮

 
simper ['simpə]

想一想再看

v. 傻笑,假笑 n. 傻笑,假笑

联想记忆
pillar ['pilə]

想一想再看

n. 柱子,支柱,核心(人物)
vt. 用柱支

 
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
stupidity [stju:'piditi]

想一想再看

n. 愚蠢

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
pyre ['paiə]

想一想再看

n. 火葬柴堆

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。