手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 打算买凶宅的人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What...

他们...
what did they say?
他们怎么说的
They're going to charge me with criminal child neglect.
他们准备以忽视儿童罪起诉我
They're going to take him away.
他们要把他从我身边抢走
Place him in an institution.
把他送进慈善机构之类的地方
My boy.
我的儿子
My Beauregard.
我的波雷佳德
Now, you know how he is.
你了解他的情况
I know.
我知道
How he suffers so when he's not with me.
我不在身边,他该怎么熬下去啊
If you have any feelings for me at all...
如果你有一丁点喜欢我的话...
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
I would do anything for you.
我会为你做任何事
Then do it,
那就按我们说好的
like we discussed.
动手吧
Beau?
小波
You should be in bed.
该睡觉了
Beau
小波
you want to play.
你想玩游戏
It's too late for games, Beau.
现在玩游戏有些晚了,小波
Come on.
来吧
Time to sleep.
该睡觉了
Perchance to dream.
或许会做个梦
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come.
当你睡梦中死去,梦就会成真
Now, close your eyes.
现在闭上眼睛
God help me.
上帝保佑我
Are we having another tough day?
今天又很不舒服吗
No, we're fine.
不,我们挺好
Just eager to get the results.
只是想尽早拿到结果
Of course. You must be very anxious.
当然了,你肯定很焦虑
You know, we want to make sure everything's okay with the baby.
我们想确认孩子很健康
You didn't see anything unusual
你没有看到什么异常吧
Hooves or anything?
蹄子或是别的什么
What?
什么
Not at all.
完全没有
And, Dr. Harmon, that's not a ridiculous fear.
还有,哈蒙医生,这种担忧是很正常的
Every pregnant woman worries they've got a little devil in them.
每个孕妇都害怕自己怀的是个小恶魔
Now, I don't want you to get all worked up, Vivien.
听完消息不要太激动,维维安
You're having twins.
你怀的是双胞胎
What?
什么
Twins?
双胞胎
And they're both perfectly healthy.
而且两个宝宝十分健康
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
The house is a classic L.A. Victorian.
这房子是经典的洛杉矶维多利亚风格
These are real Tiffany fixtures.
这些蒂凡尼灯具货真价实
Everything was meticulously restored
房子每个角落都十分精心地重新装修过
by a couple of the previous homos.
拜前几任同志们所赐
Owners.
房主们
Homeowners.
房子的拥有者
Fags have such a great eye for detail, don't they?
基佬们事无巨细的眼光很不错,对吧
A queer eye.
基友之光嘛
Let me show you the kitchen.
让我带你参观下厨房
Please help yourself to nibbles.
请随便尝尝吧
I don't see you on the brochure.
宣传册里可没看见你啊
You come with the house?
买房子赠女仆吗
Uh, she does, actually.
事实上,是的
This is Moira.
这是莫伊拉
She's worked for consecutive owners of the house.
她连着为几任房主都服务过
Uh, Vivien Harmon.
我是维维安·哈蒙
Mr. Escandarian was in the neighborhood
艾斯卡达里安先生来这附近
to look at that gaudy Mediterranean two blocks up.
看两街区外那幢艳俗的地中海风格的房子
It's about twothirds the size of this place,
那房子只有这栋的三分之二那么大
and they want almost twice as much.
但却要这里的双倍价格
Of course, the Mediterranean has a swimming pool.
当然那地中海风格的房子有一个游泳池
There's room for a pool here.
这里也可以建一个泳池
I'll have to tear out that gazebo.
那我得拆了那个凉亭
I think that's a fine idea.
这个主意真棒
A swimming pool would be just the thing.
一个游泳池最合适了
How deep would you make it?
你准备建多深
Very deep.
很深
Good.
很好
I like it deep.
我喜欢深的
You'd have to dig up the entire yard.
你得把整个院子挖个底朝天
Uh, Mr. Escandarian,
艾斯卡达里安先生
would you like to see the rest of the house?
你还想参观房子的其余部分吗
Actually, I just have one question:
事实上,我只有一个问题
what's wrong with this place?
这房子到底有什么问题
The land alone is worth as much as you're asking.
光地皮就值你们的要价了
Mrs. Harmon is a motivated seller.
哈蒙夫人想尽快出手
Um, and I would also like to be candid with you
我还得跟您坦白地讲
that this house has a history
这房子有一段历史
that I find troubling.
让我很烦恼
The people who lived here before died here, violently,
前任房主离奇惨死
and apparently they weren't the only ones.
而很显然,死的还不只他们
So I just want to be very straightforward with you
所以如果你确实感兴趣的话
about that, if you are in fact interested.
我有必要如实相告
I am interested.
我确实感兴趣
If it looks like you're going to get a serious offer
如果在我决定之前你收到更好的报价
before you hear from me, let me know.
请通知我一声
I'll be in touch.
保持联系
I'll see you to the door.
我送您到门口
If you decide soon,
决定迅速的话
you might have your pool by summer.
说不定夏天时泳池就能建好
Are you trying to crush my commission?
你是打算给我添麻烦吗
I'm trying to be honest, unlike you.
我要以诚相待,不像你
Why don't we just include a ticket for the Murder Tour
那我们为什么不在那见鬼的宣传册里
along with the goddamn flyer?
加一张凶宅之旅的票呢
That's a really good idea.
这还真是个好主意
Because you know what? I think it would be
知道吗,若是真能搞清楚
really good for us to know exactly
这栋房子里到底
what happened in this house.
发生过什么事还真是件幸事
What is that?
那是什么声音
Excuse me.
你好
Ah. This where the open house is?
这栋房子打算出售是吗
Yes.
是的
Ah, what a lovely spread.
真是个漂亮的地方
The open house is over.
开放参观时间已经结束了
Says from 2:00 to 6:00.
册子上写是从2点到6点啊
It's only 4:00 now.
现在才4点
It's by appointment only.
仅供提前预约参观
Oh. I see.
我明白了
It's because of my affliction, isn't it?
是因为我这个惨样,是吧
Sometimes I wonder, if I knew how much
有时我很好奇,要是我知道
I was going to be shunned, if I would have run back onto
我冲回那辆着火的校车去救那些孩子后
that burning school bus to save those children.
人们这么嫌弃我,我是否还会那么傻
Now this crudité is making my mouth dry.
这拼盘让我嘴有点干
I'm going to have a little glass of this Chardonnay,
我要喝一杯这夏敦埃酒
and then you
然后你就可以
may show me the house.
带我参观参观这房子了
Put down the stemware.
把高脚杯放下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
A woman in my line can't be too careful.
干我这行的女人还是小心为妙
There are a lot of minority men in this city
这城里有不少有黑人
who would like nothing more than to ravage me on this counter top.
企图在这案台上蹂躏我
Get out.
快滚
Put the gun down, Marcy.
把枪放下,玛西
I don't like guns. Put the gun down.
我讨厌枪,快把枪放下
Yes, Marcy. I hope you're permitted for that,
没错,玛西,我希望你听她的
as I will be mentioning it in my lawsuit.
否则我会在法庭上指控你
What you're doing is in direct violation
你现在的所作所为
of The Americans with Disabilities Act.
违反了美国《残疾人法》
And this is the library.
这边是阅览室
Oh... that's...
这个...
that's quite a fireplace.
壁炉真不错
I'm very interested in that fireplace.
我很喜欢这个壁炉
Does it work? Yes, it's gas.
能用吗,能,是烧煤气的
May I see? Yeah.
能展示下吗,可以
I'll turn it on for you.
我把气打开
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Wonderful.
太棒了
Yes.
没错
I'm very interested in this house.
我非常喜欢这栋房子
Although I'm not sure about the wallpaper.
但我不太喜欢这墙纸
I find that rice paper very cheap.
我觉得米纸档次很低
You know what would look great in here?
你知道这儿放个什么最漂亮吗
A mural.
一幅壁画
Yeah.
是啊
I want a little sugar in my bowl
碗中放糖,甜似蜜香
I want a little sweetness down in my soul
佳人相伴,心若糖浆
I could stand some loving oh, so bad
情挚意深,爱人之切
I feel so funny
感官奇妙,如斯神往
Oh, feels so good, babe.
真爽啊,宝贝
I want a little steam on my clothes
薄汗沾衣,欲丝怅惘
Stop it!
住手
Let me see that.
让我看看
Gross.
真恶心
You're right.
你说得对
It is.
确实恶心
You mutilating yourself.
何苦作践自己
You do it. Not anymore.
你也自残过,再也不会了
Promise me
向我保证
you'll never cut yourself again.
再也不要伤害自己
I promise.
我保证
They planned some brutal family dinner for tonight.
他们今晚安排了一次家庭聚餐
Like it's going to make me feel better.
以为那会让我好受些
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信鬼神的存在吗
Why are you asking me?
问我这个干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It can't all be shit, right?
总不能全是扯淡吧
There's got to be someplace better,
总归有一个更好的地方
somewhere.
更好的世界
For people like you, at least.
至少你这种人会去那儿
Not you?
你不会吗
Ever since you got here, this is the better place.
自从有了你,这就是我的天堂了
You're not eating anything.
你怎么不吃饭呢
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Pretty stuffed on bullshit.
你们的扯淡让我听饱了
Your mother and I know that you're upset.
爸爸妈妈知道你不开心
Maybe there's some things you want to talk about.
也许你有什么想谈谈的
Like who I'm going to live with after you get divorced?
比如"你们离婚后我跟谁住"吗
Is there a third option?
有第三种选择吗
'Cause both of you kind of make me want to kill myself.
因为你们两个都让我想自杀
Is that what you guys are afraid of?
你们俩担心的是这个吗
Why else would you want to try
你们还想试试别的法子
to actually deal with the problem?
来正视这个问题吗
You never leave your room.
你一直待在房间里
You barely eat.
几乎不吃不喝
These are textbook signs of depression.
这是抑郁的典型表现
We're very concerned, Vi.
我们很担心,小瓦
Look, you guys drag me all the way out here
你俩大老远把我拉到这里
to save our family,
想拯救这个家
then you decide to break up.
现在你们又想离婚
You buy a house that I actually like,
你们买了一栋我很喜欢的房子
then you're telling me you're selling it,
现在却又告诉我要卖了它
without even asking me what I want.
问都没问过我
So, fine, I'm depressed.
那么好吧,我抑郁了
But I'm not going to off myself.
但我不会自杀
So, you can go back to your policy of benign neglect.
所以,你们可以继续对我"善意忽视"
Maybe we should stop trying to sell this place.
也许我们不该再想着卖房子了
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, was that so much worse than usual?
反正现在事情也没法更糟了
Given the circumstances.
就目前情况而言
We need to stay on her, but we are selling this house.
我们得安慰她,但房子必须卖掉
If that's, if that's even possible.
哪怕有一丝卖掉的希望
We have two prospective buyers.
现在有两个买家有兴趣
One guy who's Persian, I think.
有一个似乎是波斯人
And the other?
另一个呢
The other guy
另一个人
has this really badly burned face; I felt terrible for him.
他的脸严重烧伤,我很可怜他
And I'm going on the Murder House Tour with Marcy
而且我和玛西会参加凶宅之旅
so that I can get all the details of what happened in this house
以便了解这房子里发生的一切事情
and give full disclosure before anyone commits.
并且向买家和盘托出
You're only required by law to disclose anything
法律只是要求我们
that happened in the last three years.
坦白过去三年的事
I know. But I'm not knowingly
我知道,但我绝不会
putting someone through what we've been through.
故意害别人重蹈我们的覆辙
But you've got him on the hook.
可是他们现在已经上钩了
I mean you tell him about all the insanity in this place,
如果你把这里发生的事都告诉他们
you're gonna blow the sale.
这买卖就黄了
It's the right thing to do.
我这是正确之举
The right thing to do is
正确之举
to get out from under this mess, so we can pick up the pieces,
就是要摆脱这烂摊子,以便我们走出阴影
so our daughter can.
女儿也会走出阴影
It must be so great to be able to do that,
我真佩服你这本事
to just flick a switch
能够轻而易举地
and be able to justify your own bad behavior.
给自己干的坏事开脱
My family comes first. Since when?
家庭是最重要的,啥时候的事啊
Do not screw up
别把买卖
selling this house.
搅黄了
Hello.
你好
Moira is it?
莫伊拉,对吧
How did I know you'd be back?
我就知道你会再来
I haven't been able to get this house out of my mind.
我心里一直惦记着这房子
Mrs. Harmon is out.
哈蒙太太不在家
But I'd be happy to show you whatever you want to see.
但我乐意带您参观房中“美景”
As you can see,
如你所见
this room belongs to a sad, depressed teenager.
这间屋子属于一个悲伤阴郁的少女
But it has real potential.
但它很有潜力
I'd paint it a deep, dark red,
要是我的话,就把它漆成暗红色
clear out all the furniture
清空家具
and hang a sex swing.
吊一个情趣秋千
My kind of girl.
正合我意
It's always been a fantasy of mine
我一直存有幻想
to swim naked in a heated pool...
能在温暖的泳池里裸泳
when I'm not tending to your needs, of course.
当然,当我不需要服侍你的时候
Somebody mentioned a pool.
有人提过泳池这件事
I'm a little curious about you.
我有点好奇
I've always heard Persians have big,
我一直听说波斯人的屌
thick cocks.
又长又粗
Something a girl can gnaw on.
可以让女孩尽情舔咬
Yeah, no teeth, though.
没错,不过别用牙咬
And I'm not Persian, by the way.
顺便说一句,我不是波斯人
I'm Armenian.
我是亚美尼亚人
Oh! Oh, your hands are nice.
噢,你的小手不错
Not rough like most maids.
不像大多数女佣那样粗糙
Believe me, Mr. Joe,
相信我,乔先生(Mr. Joe也有大屌的意思)
I'm not like any household help you've known.
那些寻常家政服务可比不上我
Yeah. You'll never want to leave this house.
没错,你会食髓知味,流连忘返
What are you doing in my daughter's room?
你在我女儿房间做什么
And who's this?
他是谁
Dr. Harmon,
哈蒙医生
meet Mr. Joe Escandarian.
这位是乔·艾斯卡达里安先生
He's about to put an offer on the house.
他有意买下这栋房子
Oh, so great to meet you.
很高兴认识你
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Oh, just picking up some clothes.
只是拿点换洗衣物
I can say, without any hesitation,
我能毫不犹豫地告诉你
we've been very happy here; it's a very special house.
我们在这过得很愉快,这房子独一无二
Truthfully, it's all inventory to me.
说实话,我觉得这房子太旧了
I'm gonna bring in bulldozers, turn it into units.
我想把房子推倒,改成单元房
Great idea.
好主意
Hello, Larry.
你好,拉里
Jesus!
上帝啊
Ben?
You scared me half to death.
你差点吓死我
It's unnerving to have someone just show up
有人冷不丁出现在家里的感觉
in your house, isn't it? How'd you get in here?
挺不舒服,是吧,你怎么进来的
It's amazing what 20 bucks will buy you in this neighborhood.
在这地段有20美元,你就无所不能
You came back to my house, Larry.
你又来我家了,拉里
You bothered my wife.
骚扰我妻子
It was an open house. I'm an interested buyer.
那是开放参观日,而我有意向购买
And what are you gonna buy it with?
你打算用什么来买房
The thousand dollars you've been trying to extort from me?
你试图敲诈我的1000美元吗
You're not buying anything.
你根本无意购买
You don't know everything about me.
你对我一无所知
I know you're a liar, Larry.
我知道你谎话连篇,拉里
You never went to prison for murdering your family.
你从未因谋杀家人而身陷囹圄
I checked out your story.
我调查了你的背景
You were in a burn ward for two years,
你因烧伤住院两年
then you were institutionalized.
之后进了收容所
You lied about everything.
你没说一句真话
They're not lies.
我家人那部分不是谎言
They did die in that house.
她们的确死在那栋房子里
But you didn't kill them.
但不是你杀的
Just like you didn't kill Hayden.
就像你也没有杀海登一样
It's all been lies.
都是彻头彻尾的谎言
You know that not everything has been a lie.
你知道我说的不全是谎话
You know that that house has power.
你知道那栋房子有种神秘力量
Nescaf?
来杯咖啡
It's true I tried to scare you
我的确想把你们
out of the house,
从那栋房子里吓跑
but I was only doing it for your own good.
但我是为你好
Right. The house is evil. Now you want to buy it.
没错,那是个凶宅,但你现在却想买它
That's goddamn right!
他妈的对极了
I need that house!
我需要那栋房子
I need it!
我需要它
That is the only place I have any hope to ever be happy again.
只有那房子让我有机会重获幸福
With her.
和她一起
I finally got the girls down.
我总算把姑娘们哄睡着了
Sit down, Lorraine. We need to talk.
坐下,洛琳,我们得谈谈
There's only really one way to say this
我只能这么告诉你
I've fallen in love with somebody else.
我爱上了另一个人
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我本不想移情别恋
Do I know her?
我认识她吗
Constance, from next door.
隔壁的康斯坦斯
She's very beautiful.
她非常美丽
I suppose if I were a man, I would love her, too.
我猜如果我是个男人的话,也会爱上她
Are you going to leave us?
你准备离开我们吗
Actually, I think that
事实上,我认为
you should take the girls and go back to Ohio
你应该带上咱的女儿们回俄亥俄去
and move in with your mother.
和你妈妈住一起
And I will provide for you always.
我会一直提供赡养费
You're going to move her into my house?
你想让她搬进我的家
It was her house before.
这房子之前属于她
I can't live without her.
没有她,我生无所恋
Lorraine?
洛琳
Open this door! Are the girls in there with you?!
开门,孩子们也在里面吗
Lorraine! Lorraine!
洛琳,洛琳
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
上帝啊,我的天呐,我的上帝
Constance?
康丝坦斯
All this for Constance?
一切只因康丝坦斯
She's the most exciting woman I've ever met.
她是我见过最令人兴奋的女人
I need that house, Ben.
我需要那栋房子,本
We have a buyer, a real buyer with real money.
我们已经找到买家,有真金白银的买主
And he's gonna pull the whole goddamn thing down.
他会把整个房子推倒重建
And after everything that's happened,
在经历了过去种种之后
that can only be good.
这样只会有所裨益
No! No...
不,不
No, you can't let him do that.
不,你不能让他那么做
I can and I will.
我能,也会让他那么做
And as soon as I leave here,
我前脚迈出这里
I'm gonna report you to the police
后脚就向警察局举报你
and file a restraining order.
申请下发禁限令
Game over.
游戏结束
On a foggy Sunday night,
1994年6月12日
June 12, 1994,
一个雾气缭绕的周日之夜
two people were viciously murdered
两个人在这栋豪华的
in front of this luxurious Brentwood condo.
博利屋公寓前被残忍地谋杀
The victims?
受害者是谁
Nicole Brown Simpson
妮可·布朗·辛普森
and her friend Ronald Goldman.
和她的朋友罗纳德·戈德曼
The accused murderer?
被指控的凶手又是谁
Nicole's exhusband Orenthal James Simpson
妮可的前夫,奥兰赛尔·詹姆斯·辛普森(前美国橄榄球黑人明星)
"O.J." To the world.
着名的“果汁先生”
Although he was acquitted after a lengthy trial,
尽管长期审讯过后他被判无罪
O.J. Will forever remain suspect.
但“果汁先生”永远都是头号嫌疑犯
I'm so glad you brought me on this tour, Vivien.
我真欣慰你带我来参加这个,维维安
It's given me hope.
让我觉得充满希望
How?
怎么讲
No matter how gruesome or horrible the murder,
不管谋杀案多恐怖可怕
you can always find somebody out there who'll buy the house.
这房子总是卖得出去
Next stop on our tour of departed souls...
亡灵之旅的下一站
"Murder House."
"恐怖凶宅"
And ladies and gentlemen,
先生女士们
we have a celebrity here on the bus today,
今天我们的车上可来了个名人
the current owner of Murder House.
"恐怖凶宅"的现拥有者
You left us rather suddenly on your last visit.
上次观光你匆匆忙忙跑掉了
Well, I thought the story was so great,
我觉得故事不错
I wanted to come hear the rest of it.
所以我想把剩下的听完
Let's jump right in.
让我们马上进入正题
Murder House,
"恐怖凶宅"
built by Dr. Charles and Nora Montgomery.
由查尔斯医生和妻子诺拉·蒙哥马利建造
They lived there with their son Thaddeus.
他们一直和儿子撒迪厄斯住在这里
That is, until the baby was kidnapped and found dismembered.
直到有人绑架并肢解了这个孩子
If Mother could see me now...
如果母亲现在能看到我
polishing my own silver...
亲手擦拭银器
Charles, look at me.
查尔斯,看着我
Oh, I wish I were a widow.
我真希望自己是个寡妇
I certainly look the part.
我看起来是挺像的
I bought this dress for my mother's funeral.
为了参加母亲的葬礼我买了这条裙子
Who ever thought I'd be wearing it again...
谁想得到我又穿上了它
to bury my son.
去参加儿子的葬礼
That's not true.
不是这样的
Because of you and what you did,
因为你和你做的一切
We'll have to forego an open casket.
我们都不能使用开放式棺材
Nora, I'm trying to tell you something.
诺拉,我有话和你讲
There will be no funeral.
不会有什么葬礼
The baby is upstairs
孩子就在楼上
and waiting for you in the nursery.
在育婴室里等着你
Thaddeus?
撒迪厄斯
I was wrong about you, Charles.
我一直都错怪了你,查尔斯
You are a genius.
你真是个天才
How long I've waited to hear you say that.
我等你说这句话很久了
All I wanted was to prove myself.
我想要的就是证明自己
How on earth did you do it?
你究竟怎么做到的
I used the beating heart from one of our girls.
我从其中一个女孩身上取下还在跳动的心脏
Amazing.
太神奇了
Nora... where's the baby?
诺拉,孩子在哪
I thought he was hungry.
我以为他饿了
I tried to nurse him,but
我本来要喂他的,但是
it wasn't milk he was craving.
他想吃的,不是奶
We're damned, Charles,
我们受了诅咒,查尔斯
because of what we did to those girls.
因为我们对那些女孩的所作所为
Those poor, innocent girls
那些可怜,无辜的女孩
and their babies.
还有她们的孩子
That thing upstairs it's not human.
楼上的那个东西,根本不是人类
I tried to kill it. No.
我想杀了它,不
I tried.
我下手了
I stabbed it with a letter opener,
我用开信刀刺他
but it clung to life, Charles.
但他还活着,查尔斯
No! I finally succeeded at something!
不,我终于成功了
We'll alert the media at once.
我们应该立刻通知媒体
Hold a press conference.
开一个新闻发布会
You would do that? For me? Of course.
你真的要为我那么做吗,当然
I'm proud of you, Charles.
我为你感到骄傲,查尔斯
You are a man, after all.
你终究是个男人
Legend has it that the ghost of Nora Montgomery
传说诺拉·蒙哥马利的亡魂
still haunts these very halls,
一直在这座房子里每一个角落里游荡
as does her beloved if mutilated toddler.
和她最爱的,却可能肢体残缺的孩子
The Montgomery murdersuicide
蒙哥马利家的谋杀后自杀案
was only the first of many
只是围墙后
to occur behind these bloody walls.
血腥的开始而已
Let's not put that in the listing.
这个我们就不用告诉买家了
Agh... I've been taking the B6, it's just...
我一直在吃维生素B6,只是
it's not helping.
一点作用都没有
And I'm fine when I'm at my house.
在家里的时候没有什么事
It's just when I leave my house, I get so sick.
只是我一离开房子,就恶心想吐
Maybe it's your body's way of telling you to stay home.
或许是身体通过这种方式让你留在家里
I think I'm just worried
我想我只是有点焦虑
that there's something wrong with these babies.
孩子们是否有什么问题
I really... I want to take that CVS test.
我真的,想做一个绒毛活检
You've already had the amnio.
你已经做了羊膜检查
I-It may not make you feel any better.
这对你可能没什么帮助
It'll make me feel better.
会有帮助的
I'd like to, let's schedule it for this week.
我想做,就定在这星期吧
That'd be great. Okay.
那样最好,好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Got your flowers.
收到你的花了
They smelled of the gas station where you bought them.
加油站买的花就是有股机油味
Red roses?
红玫瑰
Could you be more of a pathetic, cheap cliche
还能再可悲,廉价和俗气些吗
The card said to meet you at "our" House?
卡片上写的是在“我们的”房子等你
This was never our house.
那房子从来都不是我们的
It was my house.
那是我的
And then it was yours.
然后变成了你的
You've got something to tell me?
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Then do it.
赶快讲吧
Up close and personal.
上来面对面说
Oh, I've seen you.
我看见你了
Skulking around outside.
在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
Have you seen my new beau?
看见我的新情人了吗
He's so handsome, isn't he?
他很帅,是不是
Yes.
是的
Come here.
过来
I want to see your shame.
我想看看你脸上的羞愧
Come closer.
近一点
So I can get a good look at you.
这样我就能看清你的样子了
I bet the kiddies scatter like little buggies
我敢说你走在街上的时候
when you walk down the street.
孩子们一定都吓跑了
I love you.
我爱你
You're disgusting.
你真让人恶心
You're weak.
你太懦弱
You let this place get the better of you.
你被这个地方打败了
The house didn't do this to me.
不是这房子打败的我
You did this to me.
是你
If I catch you peeping in my windows one more time,
如果再让我看到你在我的窗外偷窥
I'm going to send Travis out
我就让崔维斯出来
to ruin the other half of your face.
毁了你另一半脸
They're selling the house.
他们正在卖房子
No matter.
无所谓
I've told you... no one can own this house.
我告诉过你,没人能拥有这座房子
No one ever will. He's tearing it down.
没人有机会了,他要拆了这栋房子
And then who knows what will happen
谁知道对那些寄居在里面的"人"来说
to all the ones who reside in here?
会发生什么事呢
Hello?
有人吗
Play!
来玩游戏
You're scaring her.
你吓着她了
Go away!
走开
Violet, it's okay.
瓦奥莱特,没事了
Calm down, okay?
镇定点,好吗
I feel like I'm totally losing it.
我觉得我要崩溃了
They're from the past.
他们来自过去
The ghosts of people who've died here.
是这房子逝者的魂灵
They're appearing to you now because you're evolved.
他们在你面前显形,是因为你进化了
Don't be scared.
别害怕
All you have to do is tell them to go away.
你只要告诉他们走开就行了
And they will.
他们就会走
You really know your way around this house.
你在这房子里还真是如鱼得水
I guess I do.
我想是吧
I've been exploring after my sessions.
每次治疗之后,我都会探寻一番
Don't tell your dad.
别告诉你爸爸
Look at all this great shit I found.
看看我发现的这些鬼东西
And check this out.
看看这个
I think gay porn is hot.
我觉得GV热辣无比
Totally.
完全同意
What's in the other box?
那个箱子里装的是什么
Look what he did to me.
瞧瞧他对我干的好事
Go away!
走开
Oh. Mr. Escandarian.
艾斯卡达里安先生
How nice of you to agree to see me.
真高兴你能同意见我
You have such a lovely home. It, um...
你的房子真美
Is this real crystal? I don't know.
这个是真水晶吗,不知道
How much do you want? I beg your pardon?
你开价多少,请您再说一遍
For your house. I get it. I'm riding in on my white horse
你的房子,我要定了,我要身骑白马
to rescue those people from their shithole.
带他们离开那个鬼地方
Make me an offer. I'm into it.
开个价吧,我很喜欢它
I can tear your house down and put up a car port.
我可以拆了它,改建成一个停车场
You know, I would love a drink.
我挺想喝点什么的
Double vodka, no ice.
双份伏特加,不加冰
You're not from California, are you?
你不是加利福尼亚人,对吧
I'm from Armenia.
我是亚美尼亚人(靠近好莱坞的一个富豪住宅区)
My family moved to Beverly Hills when I was two.
两岁的时候,我家搬到了比佛利山庄
Used to be no one was from here.
洛杉矶没有本土居民
People came here to escape their pasts.
人们来这里,都是为了逃避过去
Find a plot of land that not even a Red Indian had set foot on
找一块连印第安佬都从未踏足的土地
and make a new life for yourself.
开始新生活
Give me a number.
给我开个价
I want history, I'll go talk to Gene Autry.
要是想了解历史,我会去找基恩·奥特里的
But now there are no more virgin plots.
但是现在再也没有处女地了
We live on top of each other.
我们都活在死去的人头顶上
That's California now...
这就是加利佛尼亚的现状
and that's the world.
也是世界的现状
There is no more space,
已经没有更多的空间了
and yet it's human nature to want to claim your own turf.
占地盘是人类的本性
So build away, we do.
所以我们就到处建房子
Every time you put up one of these... monstrous temples
每一次你为雄伟的寺庙
to the gods of travertine,
建造石膏神像
you're building on top of someone else's life.
都掩盖了那片土地曾有的生活
I'm a developer.
我是一个开发商
I improved on the past.
我在过去的基础上做改进
I build a new future.
我建造全新的未来
You should show some respect.
你应该放尊重一些
You're not an archeologist.
你不是考古学家
You should stop unearthing while you're ahead.
应该学会全身而退
It only brings a haunting.
你那样做只会招来诅咒
We have a responsibility
我们有责任
as caretakers to the old lands...
像以前的守墓人一样
to show some respect.
尊敬亡灵
Cemeteries are for the past.
公共墓地已经是过去时了
This is my time.
现在是我的时代
You can't tear down that house.
你不能拆了那房子
If you want to keep it so bad, buy it.
如果你这么想保存它,买下来
Well, not all of us have been as fortunate as you.
不是所有人都像你一样有钱
Then piss off!
那就滚蛋
You come into my house and insult me,
你来我家羞辱我
and give me a history lesson,
给我上历史课
and I'm supposed to back out of a deal
还想让我坐视赚个盆满钵盈的机会
that's going to make me millions?
而弃之不理
There are three reasons I deal with women:
我和女人之间做交易只有三个原因
sex, money, or making me sandwiches.
肉欲,金钱,或是满足我的胃
And unless you're planning on going into my kitchen
除非你准备进厨房
and slapping some ham between two slices of bread...
在两片面包之间夹些火腿
this conversation is over.
不然的话,我们的谈话结束了
One day, your time's going to end.
总有一天,你的时代会结束
And they'll be building on top of you, too.
他们也会在你头上动土
You know, I really like talking to you, Dr. Harmon.
我真的很喜欢和你聊天,哈蒙医生
You've helped me a lot.
你帮了我很多
Maybe it's the drugs.
也可能是药帮了我
I don't have any more visions.
我没再出现过幻觉了
I think it might have just been like a...
我想也许我的脑子里
like a screwy chemical imbalance.
像是很扭曲的化学物质不平衡
And of course, the parenting.
当然了,还有你对我的教导
Well, I'm glad you feel so much better, Tate.
我很高兴你感觉好多了,泰特
I really am.
真的很高兴
Our session's over for today.
今天的治疗结束了
Look, I, uh...
听着,我...
I need to ask you something.
我想问你一些事
Off the clock.
不算治疗时间的
And I have no right. But...
我没权过问,不过
I'm desperate.
我走投无路了
I'm worried about Violet.
我很担心瓦奥莱特
I get that.
我懂
She's your daughter.
她是你的女儿
But, you know, she's not a little girl anymore.
但是,她不是小女孩了
And at some point...
有些时候
you're gonna have to let her go.
你得学会放手
She won't talk to me anymore.
她现在不和我说话
We used to be very close. She's been through a lot.
我们以前很亲密,她经历了很多事
She talks to you. I know she talks to you.
她和你谈心,我知道
What I'm getting at, Tate, is
我的意思是,泰特
if Violet is in trouble, real trouble,
如果瓦奥莱特遇到了麻烦,大麻烦
please come to me right away.
请马上来找我
I don't want to lose her.
我不想失去她
I can't.
我不能
I wouldn't survive it.
失去她,我活不下去
I wish you were my father.
真希望你是我父亲
My life would have been a lot different.
我的生活将会和现在截然不同
What do you want?
你想干吗
I need to speak to my son.
我要见我儿子
I believe he had a session with Dr. Harmon today.
我知道他今天约了哈蒙医生做治疗
That ended.
已经结束了
But I'm sure the little psycho is still
但我肯定那个小疯子一定
skulking around here somewhere.
还在这附近的某个地方躲着呢
You missed a spot.
你有个地方没擦干净
So did you.
你也是
You've been crying.
你刚才哭过
Good.
很好
Tate?
泰特
Tate, honey?
泰特,亲爱的
What do you want?
你想干吗
Well, I wanted to see you.
我想见你
Are you feeling any better?
感觉好点了吗
Are the
这个
visits with the good doctor helping you?
好好医生的治疗对你有帮助吗
Yeah.
We're really getting to the root of the problem.
我们已经挖掘到我的根本问题了
Turns out I hate my mother.
原来我的症结在于我恨我母亲
Beau?
小波
Come here, darling.
过来,亲爱的
Sit down with me, darling.
跟我坐一会,亲爱的
My beautiful boy.
我漂亮的小宝贝
My handsome boy.
我的小帅哥
Mama's got to say goodbye.
妈妈要跟你道别了
They're going to take you away from me.
他们要把你从我身边带走了
They're going to take everything away forever.
他们要把一切都带走,永远带走
My sweet boy.
我的乖儿子
It'll be okay.
没事的
You think you're being very crafty, don't you?
你自以为很精明,对吧
Throwing yourself at that greasy Persian.
去引诱那个滑头的波斯人
But you've been too clever by half.
但你是聪明过头了
He says he's building me a swimming pool.
他说他要给我建个泳池
And when they dig up that backyard
而且等他们把后院挖了以后
and find my bones, you'll go to prison.
他们就会发现我的尸骨,到时你就等着进监狱吧
There's not going to be a swimming pool, you stupid slut.
根本就不会有什么泳池,你个愚蠢的婊子
There won't even be a house.
连这个房子都将不复存在了
He plans to tear the whole thing down
他计划把这整个房子都拆了
and put up affordable housing.
然后建平价公寓
He's going to seal your tomb for good.
他会把你的尸骨永远埋在这里
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Well, it's true.
这是事实
He told me so himself.
他亲口告诉我的
And while I would normally
虽然,通常情况下
rejoice at the thought of you
一想到你将生生世世
spending eternity scrubbing out lowflow toilets
待在这个政府补助楼里刷厕所
in governmentsubsidized housing,
我就会觉得很爽
there's every chance
但是也有可能
that when these walls come down,
当这个房子被拆掉之后
I am going to lose my family forever.
我也将永远失去我的家人
And I won't have that.
我不会允许这件事发生的
He lied to me.
他骗了我
Well, of course he lied to you.
他当然要骗你
Why do they always lie?
男人为什么总是骗人
It's in their nature.
这是他们的本性
They can't help it.
他们不能自已
But we can help each other.
但是咱们可以互助互利
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
What you do best.
做你最擅长的事
Sure nobody's home?
你确定家里没人吗
They're upstairs, tucked in tight.
他们在楼上,早就睡熟了
Ever since you called,
自从你打电话给我那一刻起
all I can think about is that sweet mouth of yours.
我满脑子都是你那张樱桃小嘴
I've had it all over the world, baby.
我这大屌可谓阅女无数,宝贝
You're the best.
但你是最棒的
Lucky you I'm hungry again.
你走运了,我饿了
Let's go someplace where no one can hear us.
找个没人能听到咱俩的地方吧
Kind of dark down here.
这底下好黑
Puts me in the mood to do bad things.
这样我才更有心情做坏事嘛
Somebody's a little eager.
某人很猴急嘛
No more talk, baby.
多说无用,宝贝
That is nice.
真舒服
Little less teeth.
别用牙
After all these years, Moira,
莫伊拉,这么多年以后
I have finally come to appreciate your talent.
我终于开始欣赏你的才能了
Is he dead yet?
他死了吗
Not quite yet.
还没
Well, make sure he's off the property before he expires.
在他死之前把他从这地方弄走
I wouldn't care to encounter his carcass ever again.
我可不想撞到他的阴魂
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
So it looks like, uh...
看起来
this guy's pretty serious about buying the house.
有个人非常认真地想要买咱家房子
I mean, we won't know officially until it's
合同一天没签
actually in escrow, but...
这件事就还没定下来,但是
I wanted to talk to you about it.
我想先告诉你这件事
Well, then what?
然后呢
Then I think...
然后我想
you and I will go stay with your Aunt Jo
你跟我在找到新家之前
till we find a place.
先搬去你娇姨妈家住
What about Dad?
那爸爸呢
Well, Dad still has patients, and...
你爸还有病人要看,而且
I don't really know, sweetheart.
我也不太清楚,宝贝
We haven't figured it all out yet.
我们还没想好
This wasn't the way it was supposed to go, honey.
事情不该发展到这个地步,亲爱的
Your dad and I really loved each other.
我和你爸很爱对方
How'd you know you loved him when you first met?
你们一开始认识的时候,你怎么知道你爱他
Well, he was...
he was handsome and kind.
他很帅而且为人善良
But I don't know. The thing is,
但是我也说不准,事实上
when you fall in love, it's kind of like you go crazy,
一旦坠入爱河,整个人都为爱痴狂
and before you know it, the whole world looks different,
还没等你反应过来,整个世界就已经不同了
and then you'll do anything for the other person.
你会为了那个人做任何事情
Why do you ask?
你问这干嘛
No reason.
不干嘛
Look at this.
看看这个
That's the house. Yeah.
这是咱们家的房子,没错
When it was first built.
这是最初建好时的样子
Where'd you find all this stuff?
你是在哪找到这些东西的
In the attic.
在阁楼里
That's the original owners.
这是最早的房主
Nora and Charles Montgomery.
诺拉和查尔斯·蒙哥马利
Are you the woman of the house?
你是这房子的女主人吗
Matches my eyes, doesn't it?
和我眼睛的颜色很衬,对吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
haunting ['hɔ:ntiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 不易忘怀的 动词haunt的现在分词

 
neglect [ni'glekt]

想一想再看

vt. 忽视,疏忽,忽略
n. 疏忽,忽视

联想记忆
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
gnaw [nɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 咬,侵蚀

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。