The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night. How?!
弑君者夜里逃走了,怎么逃的
Sansa and Arya are captives in King's Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亚在君临为质
Returning him may buy life for my children.
放他回君临或可保我女儿平安
Ser Barristan Selmy, it is time to put aside your sword.
巴利斯坦·赛尔弥爵士,您也该卸甲归田了
You're too old to protect anyone.
你老了,谁都保护不了
Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake.
即便现在,我砍倒你们五个还是轻而易举
Here, boy.
小鬼,拿去吧
Melt it down and add it to the others.
熔了它,加到那王座上
Where are my dragons?!
我的龙呢
I will take you to the House of the Undying
我带您去不朽之殿
where I have put them.
龙就在那里
Walder Frey is a dangerous man to cross.
瓦德·佛雷是个惹不起的人
I love her.
我爱她
The Iron Throne is mine.
我是铁王座的合法继承人
No one wants you for their king.
没人想让你当他们的国王
Look to your sins, Lord Renly.
当心你的罪孽,蓝礼大人
The night is dark and full of terrors.
长夜黑暗,处处险恶
If Renly wasn't a king, I wasn't a queen.
如果蓝礼不是国王,我也不是王后
Do you want to be a queen? I want to be the queen.
您想做王后吗,我要做真正的王后
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯要进攻长城
One brother inside his army will be worth 1,000 fighting against it.
我们若有人做内应,强过一千个守城的弟兄
They'll never trust me. They might...
他们绝不会信任我,应该会
if you do what needs to be done.
只要你做了该做的事
Come along, Jon Snow.
走吧,琼恩·雪诺
Time to meet the King-beyond-the-Wall.
是时候见塞外之王了
Welcome home, Daenerys Stormborn.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝,欢迎回家
Dracarys.
龙焰
When I sit the Iron Throne, you'll be my Hand.
等我坐上铁王座,你就是国王之手
I pray I serve you well.
唯愿我不辱重任
I expect you'll be the first crabber's son to wear the badge.
捕蟹人之子佩首相徽章,你应该算头一个吧
The battle is over. We have won.
仗打完了,我们赢了
Ser Mandon Moore tried to kill you on your sister's orders.
曼登·穆尔爵士奉令姐之命除掉您
If it weren't for your squire's bravery you'd be a dead man.
多亏您这位勇敢的侍从,您才捡回一条命
Ser Loras Tyrell, I will gladly wed your sweet sister.
洛拉斯爵士,我很乐意迎娶你可爱的妹妹
You said you saw my victory in the flames.
你曾说在火焰中看到了我的胜利
This war has just begun. You will be king.
战争才刚刚开始,您将要登基为王
It's Jon and the Halfhand.
是琼恩和断掌
Two blasts is wildlings.
两声是野人来犯
Run!
快跑
Fall back!
撤退
Brother?
兄弟
Did you send the ravens?
你放信鸦了吗
Tarly, look at me.
塔利,看着我
Did you send the ravens?
你放信鸦了吗
That was your job.
那是你的职责
Your only job.
你唯一的职责
We need to get back to the Wall.
我们要赶回长城
It's a long march.
路途漫长
We know what's out there,
我们知道外面有什么
but we have to make it, have to warn them
但我们必须回去,回去警告他们
or before winter's done,
否则,不等冬天结束
everyone you've ever known will be dead.
你们认识的每一个人都要死去
First time you've seen a giant, Jon Snow?
第一次看见巨人吗,琼恩·雪诺
Well, don't stare too long. They're shy.
行了,别盯着看,他们很害羞
When they stop being shy, they get angry.
等害羞过去,他们可要发怒
And when they're angry,
巨人发起怒来
I've seen them pound a man straight into the ground
我可见过他们把人直直地钉到地里
like a hammer on a nail.
就像锤头敲钉子
Crow! Crow!
乌鸦,乌鸦
Look over there! Crow!
快看那儿,乌鸦
Crow! Look over here! Look!
乌鸦,看那里,看
Ah, look, crow coming!
看,乌鸦来了
Crow!
乌鸦
You're wearing the wrong color.
你穿错了颜色
Mance was a ranger.
曼斯也当过游骑兵
In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free.
你们乌鸦打心眼里都渴望自由飞翔
When I'm free, will I be free to go?
我可以自由加入,也可以自由离开吗
Crow! Crow!
乌鸦,乌鸦
Sure, you will.
当然可以
And I'll be free to kill you.
而我也有了杀你的自由
Got no respect, this lot.
这帮崽子没什么教养
Got no fathers to slap 'em when they're foul.
犯了错也没父亲教育
What happened to their fathers?
他们的父亲怎么了
Some of them were killed by crows like you.
有些被你这样的乌鸦杀了
Don't look so grim, Jon Snow.
别阴着脸,琼恩·雪诺
If Mance Rayder likes you, you'll live another day.
如果曼斯·雷德喜欢你,你就能多活一天
And if he don't...
如果他不喜欢...
I smell a crow.
我闻到了乌鸦的味道
We killed his friends.
我们杀了他的同伴
Thought you'd want to question this one.
也许你有什么想问他的
What do we want with a baby crow?
乳臭未干的乌鸦要来有什么用
This baby killed Qhorin Halfhand.
是这小子杀了断掌科林
He wants to be one of us.
他想加入我们
That half-handed cunt killed friends of mine.
那狗日的断掌可杀了我不少朋友
Friends twice your size.
他们一个顶你俩
My father told me big men fall just as quick as little ones
我父亲说过,利剑穿心而过
if you put a sword through their hearts.
大块头跟小个子一样死得快
Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart.
许多小个子都想捅我个透心凉
And there's plenty of little skeletons buried in the woods.
林子里可埋了很多小小的骸骨呢
What's your name, boy? Jon Snow.
你叫什么名字,小子,琼恩·雪诺
Your Grace.
见过陛下
Your Grace?
陛下
Did you hear that?
听到没有
From now on, you'd better kneel every time I fart.
从今往后,每次我放屁你都下跪好了
Stand, boy.
起来吧,小子
We don't kneel for anyone beyond the Wall.
长城之外,不用对任何人下跪
So, you're Ned Stark's bastard.
你就是奈德·史塔克的私生子
Thank you for the gift, Lord of Bones.
谢谢你的礼物,骸骨之王
You can leave us.
你们可以退下了
The girl likes you.
那姑娘喜欢你
You like her back, Snow?
你也喜欢她吗,雪诺
That why you want to join us?
这是你要加入我们的原因吗
Don't panic, boy.
别紧张,小子
This isn't the damned Night's Watch
这不是狗日的守夜人军团
where we make you swear off girls.
我们不要你发誓不碰女人
This chicken eater you thought was king is Tormund Giantsbane.
被你当作国王的小鸡吞食者是巨人克星托蒙德
Can't believe this pup killed the Halfhand.
不敢相信这小崽子杀了断掌
He was our enemy
他是我们的对头
and I'm glad he's dead.
他死了我很高兴
He was my brother once.
他也曾是我的兄弟
Back when he had a whole hand.
那时候他的手掌还完好无损
What were you doing with him?
你跟着他出来干什么
The Lord Commander sent me to the Halfhand for seasoning.
司令大人要我跟着断掌出来锻炼
Why?
为什么
He wants me to lead one day.
他希望我有一天能领军
But here you are, a traitor
可你来了这里
kneeling before the King-beyond-the-Wall.
成了跪拜塞外之王的叛徒
If I'm a traitor, then you are, too.
如果我是叛徒,那你也是
Why do you want to join us, Jon Snow?
为什么要加入我们,琼恩·雪诺
I want to be free.
我想要自由
No, I don't think so.
不,我看未必
I think what you want most of all
我觉得你最想要的
is to be a hero.
是当英雄
I'll ask you one last time--
我最后再问你一次
why do you want to join us?
为什么要加入我们
We stopped at Craster's Keep on the way north.
我们北进途中在卡斯特的堡垒休息
I saw...
我看见
You saw what?
你看见了什么
I saw Craster take his own baby boy
我看见卡斯特把他的亲生儿子
and leave it in the woods.
留在林子里
I saw what took it.
我看见了带走孩子的东西
You're telling me you saw one of them?
你是说你看见了它们
And why would that make you desert your brothers?
所以你就背弃自己的兄弟
Because when I told the Lord Commander,
因为我把此事禀告司令大人
he already knew.
却发现他早已知晓
Thousands of years ago, the First Men
数千年前,先民与异鬼搏斗
battled the White Walkers and defeated them.
并且击败了它们
I want to fight for the side that fights for the living.
我希望加入为生者而战的一方
Did I come to the right place?
我来对地方了吗
We'll need to find you a new cloak.
我们要给你找件新斗篷
What if you took off that bit there?
不如这块布也脱掉
Don't you want to leave something to the imagination?
不想留一点儿想象空间吗
Trouble is, I've never had much imagination.
问题是,我从来也没啥想象力
I want you to take it off.
我要你来脱
Mouth.
用嘴
Ser Bronn. Ser Bronn.
波隆爵士,波隆爵士
I didn't hear that.
我没听见
Apologies, Ser. Back away.
抱歉,爵士,后退
Keep backing away till you're outside this establishment.
继续退,一直退出这座院子
Then back away some more. Lord Tyrion sent me.
然后再退几步,提利昂大人派我来的
I will murder you, boy.
我要杀了你,小子
He said it was a matter of life and death.
他说是生死攸关的事
Pod? It's your sister.
波德,是你姐姐
The queen.
太后
What are they doing here?
他们来干什么
Protecting me, I assume.
大概是保护我吧
Will you let me in?
不请我进去吗
No, I don't think so.
我看不行
If I wanted to kill you, do you think I'd let a wooden door stop me?
要是我想杀你,一扇木门拦得住吗
They stay outside.
他们留在外面
I'm not afraid of you, little brother.
我并不怕你,弟弟
Why are you here? I wanted to see your face.
你来做什么,想看看你的脸
They said you'd lost your nose,
他们说你丢了鼻子
but it's not as gruesome as all that.
看上去倒没那么糟
The man who cut me lost more than his nose.
砍我的人丢的可不止是鼻子
I should hope so.
意料之中
The rebels came for Joffrey's head, they lost their own.
逆贼来取乔佛里的头,自己却掉了脑袋
Thanks to Father.
多亏了父亲大人
Thanks to Father.
多亏了父亲大人
Of course, it wasn't a rebel who tried to kill me.
不过想杀我的却不是逆贼
No? Curious.
是吗,那可奇了
Bit of a comedown from chamber of the Hand.
从首相塔搬到这里,云泥之别啊
But then I don't suppose you need much room.
可我觉得你也用不到多少空间
Grand Maester Pycelle made the same joke.
派席尔大学士开了同样的玩笑
You must be proud to be as funny as
能跟那卵蛋垂到膝盖上的老家伙一样幽默
a man whose balls brush his knees.
你一定很是骄傲啊
You're meeting Father today?
你今天要去见父亲大人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I have hundreds of spies in my employ.
因为我手下有数百眼线
The Master of Whisperers owes me a favor or two.
情报总管也欠我的情
Father told me. What do you want from him?
父亲大人告诉我的,你找他要什么
What do I want from him? He's my father.
我找他要什么,他是我父亲
Do I need to want something?
我见他一定要有目的吗
I'm sure he loves me dearly,
我确信他像所有父亲一样
as any father loves his child, his baby boy.
深爱着他的宝贝儿子
Yet he hasn't come to visit once since arriving in King's Landing.
可自从抵达君临,他不曾来看望我一次
I lay here, my face split in half,
我躺在这里,脸被劈成两半
but Father never came.
父亲大人却迟迟不来
You're going to make me cry.
你说得我都要哭了
Why do you care what I want from him?
你为何关心我找他的目的
Because you've slandered me to Father before.
因为你在父亲大人面前诋毁过我
Slandered? When?
诋毁,几时
You told him I had my guards
在凯岩城的时候
beat that servant girl at Casterly Rock.
你告状说我让卫兵打了女仆
You did have your guards beat her.
你的确让卫兵打了她
A girl of nine, I believe.
一个九岁的女孩,我记得
I was nine, too.
我当年也是九岁
She lost an eye, if I remember correctly.
要是我没健忘,他们打瞎她一只眼
If I remember correctly,
要是我没健忘
she never stole a necklace again.
她以后再没偷过项链
It's not slander if it's true.
若是事实,就不算诋毁
And what's this truth you plan on telling him today?
那你今天又打算告诉他什么事实
Why are you so nervous about what I'm going to say to Father?
我对父亲大人说什么,你为何如此紧张
Because you're a liar.
因为你是一个骗子
I expect you'll tell lies about me, about Joffrey.
我知道你一定会编造关于我和乔佛里的谎言
Any lies in particular?
哪一条谎言呢
You're a clever man,
你是个聪明人
but you're not half as clever as you think you are.
可远远不到你自以为是的程度
Still makes me more clever than you.
那也还是比你聪明些
Oh, look at these two shining warriors.
瞧瞧这一对光鲜的板儿甲
Ser Taryn Mant and...
泰伦·曼特爵士,还有...
Ser Whosit of Whocares.
不知哪儿来的什么爵士
Ser Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰爵士
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水的波隆爵士
You're no knight. Pod.
你不是骑士,波德
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater was anointed by the king himself.
黑水的波隆爵士乃是国王亲自册封
You're an up-jumped cutthroat,
你是个得势的杀手
nothing more.
仅此而已
That's exactly who I am.
说得不错
And you're a grub in fancy armor
你就是一只套着漂亮盔甲的蛆
who's better at beating little girls than fighting men.
不敢跟男人打架,只会欺负小姑娘
Now, I have an appointment with Lord Tyrion.
现在我要去会见提利昂大人
You put your hand on that door,
敢碰一下那扇门
you lose the hand.
就剁了你的手
As much as I appreciate a walk in the sunshine, your lordship,
大人,虽说在阳光下走走没什么不好
I am wondering why you sent for me.
我还是想问你叫我来做什么
A number of people in this city want to kill me.
城里有些人想杀我
You're here to protect me.
你是来保护我的
I've been doing that for a while now.
这活计我可干得够久
Do you grow bored protecting me?
你厌倦了保护我吗
I grow poor protecting you.
越保护你,我越穷
Poor? Poor?
穷,还穷呢
Under my patronage you've become a knight,
是我推举你当上骑士
you've served as Commander of the City Watch.
还坐上了都城守备军司令的位置
Briefly. I'm sure you filled your pockets.
只坐了一会儿,我确信你塞满了口袋
And now my pockets are empty.
如今口袋又空了
You've given me a taste for the finer things.
你让我尝到了享乐的滋味
And if you want me to carry on protecting you,
要想让我继续保护你
you'll need to pay more.
就得多掏钱
I thought we were friends. We are.
我还以为我们是朋友,我们是朋友
But I'm a sellsword. I sell my sword.
但我是个佣兵,我的剑是赚钱的
I don't loan it out to friends as a favor.
不是借给朋友赚人情的
How much? Double.
多少钱,双倍
Double? I'm a knight now.
双倍,我现在是骑士了
Knights are worth double.
骑士值双倍的价钱
I don't even know how much I'm paying you now.
我连现在付你多少钱都不知道呢
Which means you can afford it.
说明你还付得起
Here. Here!
这里,这里
Help me!
救救我
Who are you?
你是谁
I was in the battle at Blackwater.
我是黑水河一战的幸存者
I was a captain and a knight.
我是一个船长,一个骑士
Aye, Ser, and serving which king?
是嘛,爵士先生,您为哪位国王效命
The one true king of Westeros--
维斯特洛唯一的真王
Stannis Baratheon.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Everyone thought you were dead.
大家都以为你死了
And your son?
你儿子呢
He may have swam ashore as you did.
他或许跟你一样游到岸边了呢
No, the wildfire took him. I saw it.
不,野火吞没了他,我亲眼所见
I'm so sorry, my friend.
我很遗憾,我的朋友
I, too, have lost a son.
我也失去过一个儿子
There is nothing worse in this world.
世上最糟糕的事情莫过于此
But, Davos, you were a good father.
可是戴佛斯,你是个好父亲
If I was a good father, he'd still be here.
如果我是个好父亲,他应该还活着
Stannis lives?
史坦尼斯活着吗
He licks his wounds at Dragonstone.
他在龙石岛舔舐伤口
Will you take me there?
你能带我去吗
There is nothing for me at Dragonstone.
龙石岛没有我要的东西
This war is not over.
战争还没有结束
Not for you, maybe.
或许对你来说没结束
But for Salladhor Saan, the war is over.
但对萨拉多·桑恩来说,战争结束了
We're both sworn to King Stannis.
我们都发誓效忠史坦尼斯国王
I am sworn to no man.
我谁也不效忠
I promised you 30 ships and you promised me riches and glory.
我答应给你三十艘船,你答应给我荣华富贵
I delivered the ships.
船我可送出了
Stannis never gives up. Never.
史坦尼斯绝不会就此罢休
Now he will regroup. He's a broken man.
他肯定会重整兵力,他一蹶不振了
His fleet lies at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.
他的舰队在黑水湾沉没
They say he sees no one--
据说他避不见人
not his generals, not even his wife.
不见他的将领,连妻子也不见
Only the Red Woman
只有红袍女一人
whispering in his ear,
在他耳边私语
telling him what she sees in the flames
说她在火焰中看到了什么
and burning men alive.
再就是火烧活人
What?
什么
They built a great fire when Stannis returned.
史坦尼斯回来后,他们燃起了大火
All those who spoke against her she called servants of darkness.
凡是反对她的人,她都称其为黑暗奴仆
They say she sang to them as they burned.
据说她一边烧他们一边吟唱咒语
I'm a pirate.
我是个海盗
You're a smuggler.
你是个走私贩
Servants of darkness.
都是黑暗奴仆
I'm thinking Dragonstone is a good place for us to avoid.
龙石岛那鬼地方我们最好离得远远的
Take me back there, please.
带我回去吧,求你了
You cannot turn Stannis against her.
你没办法让史坦尼斯跟她反目
Maybe not, but I could carve her heart out.
或许不能,但我能把她的心剖出来
You could try.
你当然可以试
If you fail, they will burn you.
如果失败,他们会烧死你
If you succeed, they'll burn you.
如果成功,他们也会烧死你
And you've only just come back to life.
而你刚刚死里逃生
Stay alive a little longer, my friend.
别急着求死,我的朋友
You call me friend. You drank with me on my wedding day.
你叫我朋友,你在我的婚礼上与我举杯共饮
And you drank with me on four of my wedding days,
我的四次婚礼,你都与我举杯共饮过
but I don't ask you for favors.
但我可没要你帮忙
I have to stop her.
我必须阻止她
Please, do this for me.
求你了,帮我吧
When you are dead,
你死了以后
I will gather your bones in a little sack
我会收集你的遗骨,放进小口袋里
and let your widow wear them around her neck.
让你的遗孀系在脖子上
We should set the siege lines 1,000 yards from Harrenhal.
我们应该在赫伦堡一千码外摆下围城阵
There won't be a siege. The Mountain can't defend a ruin.
没有必要,魔山守不住那片废墟
I imagine the Mountain will defend
泰温·兰尼斯特要他守
whatever Tywin Lannister tells him to defend.
魔山必然不顾一切地守住
The Lannisters have been running from us since Oxcross.
自牛津之战起,兰尼斯特军便触之即退
I'd love a fight.
我要打仗
The men would love a fight.
弟兄们也要痛快打一场
I don't think we're going to get one.
不过看样子是打不成了
200 Northmen slaughtered like sheep.
两百个北方人惨遭屠杀
The debt will be repaid, my friend.
这笔血债必还无疑,我的朋友
For them and for your sons.
为了他们,也为了你的儿子
Will it?
是吗
They rot in the ground
他们在地下腐烂
while their killer runs free.
凶手却逃之夭夭
The Kingslayer won't remain free for long.
弑君者跑不了多远
My best hunters are after him.
我最棒的猎手正追捕他
The Mallister? Ser Jeremy.
梅利斯特家的吗,是杰里米爵士
My father's bannerman.
我父亲的封臣
Find her a chamber that will serve as a cell.
找个房间,把她软禁起来
She's your mother.
她是您的母亲
She freed Jaime Lannister.
她放走了詹姆·兰尼斯特
The Lannisters robbed them of their sons
兰尼斯特夺走了他们的儿子
and she robbed them of their justice.
她夺走了他们复仇的权利
Water.
水
Water.
我要水
This needs to be cleaned and closed.
伤口要清洗缝合
What's your name, friend?
你叫什么名字,朋友
Qyburn.
科本
You're lucky to be alive.
你能活下来真是幸运
Lucky?
幸运
The badge looks good on you.
这徽章戴你身上很好看
Almost as good as it looked on me.
跟戴在我身上一样好看
Are you enjoying your new position?
这位子坐得挺有意思吧
Am I enjoying it?
有意思
I was very happy as Hand of the King.
我当首相的时候开心着呢
Yes.
可不是吗
I heard how happy you were.
听说你有多开心了
You brought a whore into my bed.
你带妓女到我床上
It wasn't your bed at the time.
当时那可不是你的床
I sent you here to advise the king.
我派你来辅佐国王
I gave you real power and authority.
我给了你实权
You chose to spend your days as you always have,
你却一如既往地选择逍遥度日
bedding harlots
跟妓女同床
and drinking with thieves.
与窃贼喝酒
Occasionally I drank with the harlots.
我偶尔也跟妓女喝酒
What do you want, Tyrion?
你想要什么,提利昂
Why does everyone assume I want something?
为什么大家都认为我想要什么
Can't I simply visit with my beloved father?
我就不能见见挚爱的父亲吗
My beloved father who
我那挚爱的父亲啊
somehow forgot to visit his wounded son
儿子在战场上受了重伤
after he fell on the battlefield.
却不知为何忘了去看看他
Maester Pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal.
派席尔大学士叫我放心,说你的伤并不致命
I organized the defense of this city
你在破败的赫伦堡开会时
while you held court in the ruins of Harrenhal.
是我临危指挥,保卫都城
I led the foray when the enemies were at the gate
敌人攻至城门,是我带人突袭
while your grandson, the king,
而你那国王外孙
quivered in fear behind the walls.
却躲在城墙后瑟瑟发抖
I bled in the mud for our family.
为了家族,我倒在烂泥里流血
And as my reward,
而作为奖赏
I was trundled off to some dark little cell.
我被送进狭小阴暗的牢房里
But what do I want?
我想要什么
A little bloody gratitude would be a start.
不如先说两句感谢的话吧
Jugglers and singers require applause.
杂耍的和卖唱的才需要掌声
You are a Lannister.
而你是兰尼斯特
Do you think I demanded a garland of roses
莫非我每次在战场上挂彩
every time I suffered a wound on a battlefield?
都要戴一顶玫瑰花环不成
Now, I have seven kingdoms to look after
现在,我要料理七国政事
and three of them are in open rebellion.
其中三个还公开反叛
So tell me what you want.
快告诉我你想要什么
I want what is mine by right.
我要本应属于我的东西
Jaime is your eldest son,
詹姆是你的长子
heir to your lands and titles.
继承你的领地和封号
But he is a Kingsguard,
但他是御林铁卫
forbidden from marriage or inheritance.
不能结婚,也无权继承
The day Jaime put on the white cloak,
自詹姆披上白袍的那天起
he gave up his claim to Casterly Rock.
他就放弃了凯岩城的继承权
I am your son and lawful heir.
我是你的儿子和法定继承人
You want Casterly Rock?
你想要凯岩城
It is mine by right.
我有继承权
We'll find you accommodations
我们会给你找一块
more suited to your name
更合适你身份的封地
and as a reward for your accomplishments
以奖励你在黑水湾大战中的
during the battle of Blackwater Bay.
神勇表现
And when the time is right, you will be given a position
等时机成熟,你自有一官半职
fit for your talents
以便施展所长
so that you can serve your family
好好为你的家族卖命
and protect our legacy.
守护我们的家业
And if you serve faithfully,
倘若你勤恳效力
you will be rewarded with a suitable wife.
还会赏你一个般配的老婆
And I would let myself be consumed by maggots
至于让你继承凯岩城
before mocking the family name
这般有辱声名的糗事
and making you heir to Casterly Rock.
我就是烂在土里也做不出来
Why? Why?
为什么,为什么
You ask that?
你居然还问这个
You, who killed your mother to come into the world?
你这个害死母亲而出世的家伙
You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature
你这个丑恶畸形的怪胎
full of envy, lust, and low cunning.
妒忌成性,欲求不满,奸猾狡诈
Men's laws give you the right to bear my name
世人的律法让你冠上我的姓氏
and display my colors
穿戴我的衣装
since I cannot prove that you are not mine.
就因为我无法证明你不是我的种
And to teach me humility, the Gods have condemned me
为了教导我谦逊之道,诸神惩罚我
to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion
要我看你佩戴雄狮纹章四处蹒跚招摇
that was my father's sigil and his father's before him.
那可是我父亲的纹章,我祖父的纹章
But neither Gods nor men
但无论诸神还是世人
will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock
都不能强迫我把凯岩城交给你
into your whorehouse.
让它变成你的妓院
Go, now.
你走吧
Speak no more of your rights to Casterly Rock.
再也休提凯岩城的继承权
Go.
走吧
Oh, one more thing.
还有一件事
The next whore I catch in your bed I'll hang.
下次再发现你床上有妓女,我就绞死她
Dorne. It's going to Dorne.
多恩,这艘驶向多恩
Why Dorne? It's carrying silk
为什么是多恩,它载着丝绸
and it's supposed to bring back wine in exchange.
换回来的肯定是美酒
But it's not coming back.
可船不会回来的
The captain's tired of risking his life
船长厌倦了拿命去冒险
so King's Landing lords and ladies
只为了君临城的老爷夫人们
can get drunk on better wine than they deserve.
醉醺醺地喝着他们不配喝的美酒
He's going to stay in Dorne.
他会留在多恩不走了
Wait out the winter where it's beautiful and warm.
在温暖而又美丽的地方等寒冬结束
I met some people in Dorne who weren't so beautiful and warm.
我在多恩见过一些既不温暖也不美丽的人儿
Don't ruin the game.
你还玩不玩了
I told you, I don't want to play.
我说过我不想玩
What about that one there?
那边那艘呢
That one?
那艘吗
It's going to Volantis.
它将驶向瓦兰提斯
Why?
为什么
Because when I got on a ship in Volantis, it looked like that one.
因为我去瓦兰提斯时坐的船,和那艘很像
That's not how the game works.
游戏可不是这么玩的
You're not supposed to just blurt out the right answer.
你不能这么快就揭晓答案
You've got to invent a story
你要编个故事
about where the ship is going and why.
说明船去哪儿,还有为什么而去
Why should I make up a story when I know the truth?
既然我都知道事实了,干吗还要编故事
Because the truth is always either terrible or boring.
因为事实,往往不是很可怕,就是很无聊
Lovely day for it.
天气不错
Watching the ships.
正好赏船
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
Might I speak with Lady Sansa alone for a moment?
我能单独和珊莎小姐说会子话吗
I saw your mother not long ago.
我不久前见过你母亲
She's very eager to see you.
她很想见你
And your sister.
还有你妹妹
Arya's alive?
艾莉亚还活着
You said you'd take me home.
你说过你会带我回家
You said King's Landing was your home.
可你也说过君临才是你家
You are the property of the crown.
你是国王的财产
Stealing you would be treason.
带你走可是叛国大罪
If you were to tell just one person--
哪怕你只透露给一个人...
I won't tell anyone. How do I know?
我会守口如瓶的,我怎么知道
Because I'm a terrible liar.
因为我撒谎的本事很烂
You said so yourself.
你说过的
Please, Lord Baelish.
求你了,贝里席大人
Tell me what to do. Tell me when.
告诉我该怎么做,告诉我时间
I'm waiting for word on an assignment
我在等外出办事的机会
that will take me far away from the capital.
这样便能远离都城了
When I set sail,
等我启程
I might be able to take you with me.
或许就能带你一起走了
But you'll need to be ready to leave on a moment's notice.
但你要随时做好离开的准备
You're her handmaiden?
你是她的女仆吗
Yes. And you're his...?
是,你是他的...
I help manage his affairs.
我帮他打理事务
He's an important person. So is she.
他是个大人物,她也是
I grew up in the shadow of her father's castle.
我在她父亲的城堡附近长大
The day she was born, they rang the bells
她出生那天,人们鸣钟相庆
from sunrise till sunset.
从日出到日落
We've both done rather well, you and I.
你我都混得相当不错
Yes.
是的
Given where we started.
鉴于我俩出身低贱
And where is that?
有多低贱
It's not easy for girls like us to dig our way out.
我们这种女人很难谋到出路
Watch out for her.
看紧她
I always do.
我向来如此
Watch out for her with him.
尤其是他俩在一起的时候
They're growing fast.
他们长得真快
Not fast enough.
还不够快
I can't wait that long.
我等不了那么久
I need an army.
我要一支军队
We'll be in Astapor by nightfall.
我们日落时即可抵达阿斯塔波
Some say the Unsullied are the greatest soldiers in the world.
有人说无垢者是世上最强大的战士
The greatest slave-soldiers in the world.
是世上最强大的奴隶战士
The distinction means a good deal to some people.
对某些人来说,一词之差很重要
Do those people have any better ideas
那些人有更好的办法
about how to put you on the Iron Throne?
帮您夺回铁王座吗
It's too beautiful a day to argue.
今日风和日丽,不争论为好
You're right.
您说得对
Another lovely day on the high seas.
踩着海浪过日子真是惬意呢
Don't mock them.
不要笑话他们
They're the first Dothraki who have ever been on a ship.
他们是第一批坐船渡海的多斯拉克人
They followed me across the poison water.
他们追随我穿越毒水
If they'll do it, others will.
既然如此,其他人也能做到
And with a true Khalasar--
等我拥有了真正的卡拉萨...
The Dothraki follow strength above all, Khaleesi.
多斯拉克人只追随强者,卡丽熙
You'll have a true Khalasar when you prove yourself strong.
等您证明您是强者,便能拥有真正的卡拉萨
And not before.
在此之前切莫奢望
Your Grace.
陛下
I heard you were dead.
我听说你死了
Not yet.
还没死
I had hoped to speak to you alone, Your Grace.
陛下,我想单独向您禀报
We are alone.
这里没别人
Your Grace, you are the rightful king.
陛下,您是名正言顺的国王
Not only by blood.
不仅血统使然
You're an honorable man, a just man.
而且您品行高洁,为人正直
And there is still a war to fight.
但我们还有仗要打
I am fighting.
我正在打
By burning prisoners alive?
烧死囚徒也叫打仗
How would you punish the infidels, Ser Davos?
敢问戴佛斯爵士,是你的话怎么惩罚异教徒
I do not judge people for the gods they worship.
我绝不因信仰不同而评判他人
If I did, I'd have thrown you in the sea
如果我那样做,你还没踏上龙石岛
before you ever set foot on Dragonstone.
我就把你扔到海里喂鱼了
I'm not your enemy. You are my enemy.
我不是你的敌人,你就是我的敌人
Was it me you fought on Blackwater Bay?
是我跟你在黑水湾打仗吗
Did I set your ships ablaze?
是我放火烧你的战船吗
I wasn't there when the wildfire killed our men by the thousands.
野火烧死我们无数将士的时候,我不在场
I could have saved those men.
我本可以救他们的命
You would have taken the city,
你也可能攻下那座城
Stannis would now sit upon his rightful throne,
史坦尼斯本该坐在他应得的王位上
and you would stand beside him.
而你就站在他旁边
But I wasn't there
但我那天没去
because you convinced your king to leave me behind.
就因为你劝国王不要带我去
Do you hear them screaming?
听见他们的尖叫了吗
All those burning men in the water
那些落到水里,浑身是火的弟兄
crying for their mothers,
呼天抢地
for their gods for help?
祈求神灵救命
Until the moment the Blackwater swallowed them.
最后淹没于无情的黑水之中
Don't despair, Ser Davos.
不要绝望,戴佛斯爵士
What I told your son is true.
我跟你儿子说的是真话
Death by fire is the purest death.
死于烈火是最纯净的死亡
This woman is evil!
这女人是魔鬼
She's the mother of demons.
她是魔鬼之母
Take him to the dungeon and lock him in a cell.
把他带去地牢,锁起来
Your Grace! Come on.
陛下,过来
You've chosen the darkness, Ser Davos.
戴佛斯爵士,你自愿堕入黑暗
She will destroy us all! I will pray for you.
她会害死我们所有人,我会为你祈祷
Your Grace!
陛下
Halt. Down.
停,落轿
Halt. Down.
停,落轿
Why have we stopped?
为什么停下
It's Lady Margaery, Your Grace.
是玛格丽小姐下的令,陛下
What is she doing? Who gave her permission?
她要干什么,谁许她下来的
My lady. We should have guards, my lady.
小姐,我们要带卫兵才行
Why?
为什么
Pardon me.
借过
Stop, my lady. You'll ruin your dress.
别走了,小姐,您会毁了这身裙子的
I have others.
我有的是裙子
Would you like to speak with her, Your Grace?
您要找她问话吗,陛下
No.
不
He was a soldier.
他是个士兵
He went to fight on the walls
那些船开进黑水湾的时候
when the ships came into Blackwater Bay.
他到城墙上打仗
He never came back.
再也没回来
And your mother?
那你母亲呢
She died when she had me.
生我的时候死了
Bad men wanted to come into this city
那些坏人要进城做坏事
and do terrible things, but your father stopped them.
但你父亲阻止了他们
Whenever you look at this knight,
以后只要你看见这个骑士
I want you to remember your father.
都要想着你父亲
He wasn't a knight.
他不是骑士
He was just a soldier.
只是士兵
And what do knights swear to do?
骑士的誓言是什么
Protect the weak and uphold the good.
惩恶扬善,锄强扶弱
Your father did that. Be proud of him.
你父亲做到了,为他骄傲吧
Was your father a soldier, too?
你父亲也是士兵吗
You should be proud, too.
那你也应该为他骄傲
Under King Joffrey's leadership,
在乔佛里国王的带领下
your fathers saved the city.
你们的父亲拯救了这座城市
They saved us all.
拯救了我们大家
From now on, we're going to take care of you.
从现在开始,由我们来照顾你们
All of you.
你们所有人
Come to me for whatever you need to feed them, clothe them, or house them.
如果吃穿用度不够,尽管来找我
Directly to me.
直接找我
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下,陛下
Please, sit. Sit.
请坐,请坐
I do apologize, my lady.
很抱歉,小姐
Small council meetings.
会议缠身
At what point does it become treason to waste the king's time?
什么时候浪费国王的时间也算叛国罪就好了
That's a lovely gown, my lady.
这身裙子很美,小姐
Yes, it suits you perfectly.
确实如此,很衬你
I imagine you might be rather cold.
想来这样穿挺冷的吧
The climate is a bit more forgiving back in Highgarden, Your Grace.
回太后,高庭的气候是比这里暖和些
Shall I have them bring you a shawl, my lady?
要不要派人给你拿一条披巾,小姐
I am touched by your concern, Your Grace.
陛下,您的关怀令我感动
Luckily for us Tyrells, our blood runs quite warm.
不过提利尔家的人生来热血,不畏寒冷
Doesn't it, Loras? Yes.
你说呢,洛拉斯,正是
Loras, isn't the queen's gown magnificent?
洛拉斯,太后的礼服精美极了,不是吗
The fabric, the embroidery, the metalwork.
这布料,这绣工,还有镶金
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这等手艺
You might find a bit of armor quite useful
当了王后你就会发现
once you become queen. Perhaps before.
盔甲有用多了,似乎你也当过
Joffrey tells me you stopped your carriage at Flea Bottom
乔佛里跟我说,今早从教堂回来的路上
on your way back from the Sept this morning.
你在跳蚤窝那里停了轿
Yes. I paid a visit to an orphanage the High Septon told me about.
是的,我拜访了大主教提到的孤儿院
Margaery does a great deal of work with the poor back in Highgarden.
玛格丽在高庭时,就经常救济穷苦人
The lowest among us are
如果给他们机会
no different from the highest if you give them a chance
敞开胸怀接纳他们,其实穷人
and approach them with an open heart.
和贵族没有什么分别
An open heart is what you'll get in Flea Bottom
在跳蚤窝那种地方,你一不当心
if you're not careful, my dear.
恐怕真要敞开胸怀了呢
Not long ago, we were attacked by a mob there.
不久前,我们就在那儿遭到暴民袭击
We had a full complement of guards that didn't stop them.
虽然卫兵全员出动,还是没能拦住他们
The king barely escaped with his life.
国王也差点因此丧命
My mother's always had a penchant for drama.
我母亲总是喜欢小题大做
Facts become less and less important to her as she grows older.
她年纪越大,就越不喜欢说实话
Our lives were never truly in danger.
我们何曾有过真正的危险
You're right, of course.
你说得没错,当然了
But you are your father's son.
但你是你父亲的儿子
We can't all have a king's bravery.
并非所有人都有国王的勇气
Hunger turns men into beasts.
饥饿能让人变成野兽
I'm glad House Tyrell has been able to help in this regard.
很高兴我们提利尔家可以助一臂之力
They tell me 100 wagons arrive daily now from the Reach.
据说每天有一百车物资从河湾地运来
Wheat, barley, apples. We've had a blessed harvest.
有小麦,大麦和苹果,我们收成不错
And, of course, it's our duty to assist the capital in time of need.
当然,在危急时刻援助都城也是我们的责任
Well, as Ser Loras said,
正如洛拉斯爵士所说
Lady Margaery has done this sort of...
玛格丽小姐已经做了不少...
charitable work before.
慷慨善举
I'm sure she knows what she's doing.
我相信她自有分寸
I'm sure she does.
那是当然
The Unsullied have stood here for a day and a night
无垢者站在这儿已有一天一夜
with no food or water.
既没进食,也没喝水
They will stand until they drop.
他们会站到倒下为止
Such is their obedience.
这就是顺从
They may suit my needs.
或许能满足我的需要吧
Tell me of their training.
说说他们的训练情况
They begin their training at five.
他们自五岁起接受训练
Every day they drill from dawn to dusk
每天从黎明练到天黑
until they have mastered the shortsword,
直到熟练掌握短剑
the shield, and the three spears.
盾牌和三种长矛
Only one boy in four survives this rigorous training.
训练极为严酷,四个男孩里只有一个存活
Their discipline and loyalty are absolute.
他们绝对服从,绝对忠诚
They fear nothing.
全无恐惧
Even the bravest men fear death.
最勇敢的男人也害怕死亡
My master says the Unsullied are not men.
主人说无垢者不是男人
Death means nothing to them.
死亡对他们而言不算什么
He begs you attend to this carefully, Your Grace.
他请您留心观察,陛下
Tell the good master there is no need.
告诉你家善主,没必要这样
My master points out that men don't need nipples.
主人的意思是男人不需要乳头
To win his shield,
要赢得盾牌
an Unsullied must go to the slave marts with a silver mark,
无垢者必须拿一枚银币去奴隶市场
find a newborn and kill it before its mother's eyes.
找到一个新生儿,在其母眼前将其杀死
This way, my master says, we make certain
主人说,这样我们方能确定
there is no weakness left in them.
他们心中不存丝毫软弱
You take a babe from its mother's arms,
你们从母亲怀中抢走婴儿
kill it as she watches,
当着她的面将其杀死
and pay for her pain with a silver coin?
然后支付一枚银币以补偿她的痛苦
My master would like you to know that the silver is paid
主人说钱乃是付给孩子的主人
to the baby's owner, not the mother.
不是给母亲
How many do you have to sell?
你们有多少无垢者待售
8,000.
八千
Master Kraznys asks that you please hurry.
克拉兹尼主人说请您尽快决定
Many other buyers are interested.
还有很多买主有兴趣
8,000 dead babies.
八千个死婴
The Unsullied are a means to an end.
无垢者只是复国的手段
Once I own them, these men--
一旦我有了他们,那些男人...
They're not men. Not anymore.
他们已不是男人了
Once I own an army of slaves, what will I be?
我拥有了奴隶大军,那我成了什么人
Do you think these slaves will have better lives
您觉得这些奴隶跟着克拉兹尼
serving Kraznys and men like him or serving you?
会比跟着您更好吗
You'll be fair to them.
您会公平对待他们
You won't mutilate them to make a point.
您不会为了证明什么就伤害他们
You won't order them to murder babies.
您不会命令他们残杀婴儿
You'll see they're properly fed and sheltered.
您会让他们有吃有住
A great injustice has been done to them.
他们已然遭受巨大的不幸
Closing your eyes will not undo it.
闭上眼睛也无法改变这一事实
The warlocks.
男巫
I owe you my life, ser.
我欠您一条命,阁下
The honor is mine,
这是我的荣幸
my queen.
女王陛下
You know this man?
你认识他
I know him
是的
as one of the greatest fighters the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen
他是七国上下最强大的战士之一
and as the Lord Commander of Robert Baratheon's Kingsguard.
是劳勃·拜拉席恩的御林铁卫队长
King Robert is dead.
劳勃国王死了
I have been searching for you, Daenerys Stormborn,
我一直在找您,风暴降生丹妮莉丝
to ask your forgiveness.
请求您的原谅
I was sworn to protect your family.
我曾发誓保护您的家族
I failed them.
但我没能信守誓言
I am Barristan Selmy,
我是巴利斯坦·赛尔弥
Kingsguard to your father.
您父王的御林铁卫
Allow me to join your Queensguard
请允许我担任您的女王铁卫
and I will not fail you again.
此次我决不辱使命