I was waiting for this.
我正等着呢
Waiting for what?
等什么
The whole "You can change, I can see the real you" speech.
你的长篇大论,"你可以改变"、"我会认识到真正的你"
Look around, Thea. This is home sweet home for me.
看看这儿,西娅。这就是我的栖身之所
You either starve or you do things that mean you're lucky enough to make it to 21.
要么挨饿,要么就干违法的事,能活到21岁就算走运了
I can't accept that. No. You can't accept me.
我不能接受那些。不,你不能接受我
Roy Harper? Yeah?
罗伊·哈勃? 我就是
More on the story out of the Glades.
以下是林中空地绑架案的进一步报道
The kidnapper seems to have another victim and is broadcasting the feed to his website.
绑匪又劫持一人,并在网上直播
A warning to viewers,this is live footage, so we're not sure what we're about to see.
观众请注意,这是实况直播,我们也不知道接下来会看到什么
Meet Roy Harper. Arrests for larceny and robbery,aggravated assault.
来认识下罗伊·哈勃。因盗窃,抢劫,重伤他人罪被捕
And yet you're out on the street.
他还没被绳之以法
Another gangbanger in the Glades running free, like the ones who killed my wife.
林中空地另一个逍遥法外的小子,就像杀死我妻子那人一样
I'm grew up in the Glades, too. And it didn't turn me into a criminal.
我也来自林中空地。但我没变成罪犯
I know that kid. How? Tommy! Tommy.
我认识那孩子。怎么认识的?汤米?汤米。
Oh, God, no. I didn't know where else to go.
上帝啊,不。我不知还能去哪儿
You know him? Roy, he's my friend.
你认识他吗?罗伊是我的朋友
And we were in a fight and some guy came out of nowhere and just attacked us!
我们在吵架,突然冲出来一个家伙袭击了我们
He doesn't deserve to die!
他不该死
I promise you,he's going to be ok. You stay here with Tommy, all right?
我保证,他会没事的。你跟汤米呆在这儿,好吗