Don't let him get to the birds!You must put me in contact with your tailor.
别让他拿到鸟!你得介绍你的裁缝给我。
Ymbrynes... Ymbrynes, here I come!
Ymbrines,我来了
Cold. Wait till the blood freezes in your veins.
寒冷,直到你血管里的血液都凝固。
That was your attempt to rescue your friend? Was it?
就这招数?就这?
Jake! I'll hold him as long as I can... when are you going to realise you are a terrible shot with that thing?
Jake! 我尽力拖住他 啥时候你才能意识到你的射击技巧很烂?
Get the others, I'll meet you at the Loop entrance.
去找其他人,在时间循环入口碰头
He's getting out.
他要出来了。
Eventually you're going to run out of breath and it'll all be over.
最终你会筋疲力尽 然后一切都结束了
Death for your beloved Jake and Miss Megan Peregrinee... and everlasting life for me.
Jake和佩小姐就是死,而我则是永生。
Olive! I'm so sorry, Olive.All these years I never appreciated you.
Olive! 我很抱歉,Olive,这么多年我从来都没珍视过你
I didn't see how lucky I was.I got so used to having you there, I never realized.
没意识到自己是多么的幸运。我太习惯你在身边了,以至于都没有意识到
You never realised, what?
你从没意识到啥?