Look out! Fire! Fire!
小心啊!着火了!着火了!
A band of 20 men maybe less.
大概二十个人,也许还不到这个数
They were in and out before anyone spotted them.
就这么潜入撤出,无人察觉
Burnt our food stores to the ground
烧尽了我军的粮草
all our siege weapons destroyed.
焚毁了我军的攻城武器
Dozens of tents were-- Horses?
数十顶营帐被……马呢?
We're still getting a count but hundreds are dead.
我们还在清点中,但死了有好几百匹
20 men rode into our camp without a single guard sounding the alarm?
二十人骑马闯入我军营帐,卫兵都没有警示?
The northerners know more about their land than we ever will.
北方佬一直比我们更了解他们的地盘
Put last night's guards in chains.
把昨晚的卫兵给我铐起来
Either they fell asleep or they conspired with the enemy.
他们要么就是贪睡偷懒玩忽职守,要么就是内奸通敌
Find out the truth and then hang them. Your Grace.
查明真相后悉数绞死,陛下
Unless there's a thaw we can't press forward to Winterfell
除非冰雪融化,不然我们无法向临冬城推进
and we don't have enough food to get us back to Castle Black.
我们也没有足够的粮草撤退回黑城堡
We're not returning to Castle Black.
我们不会撤退回黑城堡
Forgive me Your Grace I never claimed to be an expert in military matters
恕我直言,陛下,我虽然打仗不在行
but if we can't march forward and we won't march back...
但如果我军没法前进,又不愿后退……
Have the dead horses butchered for meat.
让人把死马剁了吃肉吧
Halt!
停!
Halt!
停!
There it is!
到了!
Open the gates.
打开城门
It was a failure.
我失败了
It wasn't.
你没有失败
I went to save them. I failed.
我本是去营救他们,结果却失败了
You didn't fail him.
你救了他
Or him.
还有他
Or her.
还有她
Every one of them is alive because of you and no one else.
全靠你,这些人才幸免于难
I don't think that fact's lost on them.
我想他们可不会忘了这一点
You have a good heart Jon Snow.
你挺好心的嘛,琼恩·雪诺
It'll get us all killed.
好到会把我们都害死
Out of my way.
别挡道
You sent for me Your Grace?
您召见我,陛下?
Find some healthy horses and a few knights to guard you.
你去选几匹良驹,甄选骑士作为护卫
I'm sending you back to Castle Black.
我要派你回黑城堡
Tell the Lord Commander his king commands him
传令给守夜人总司令
to send food supplies fresh horses.
叫他运送粮草,补给,跟新饲养的马过来
In return when I take the throne
作为回报,待我夺回铁王座
I'll make sure the Night's Watch has all the men it requires.
定会保证守夜人如愿以偿,有足够的人力
He can guard all 19 castles on the Wall if he so wishes.
守卫长城边上的的十九座城堡
Your Grace you named me your Hand.
陛下,您已任命我为国王之手
Yes.
没错
The King's Hand should never abandon the king
国王之手应不离御前
especially in time of war.
尤其在战争时期
You're not abandoning me. You're obeying a command.
你这并非离弃君主,而是奉命行事
A boy with a scroll could deliver this message.
这个指令派个小男孩拿着卷轴就能传达
And if Jon Snow refuses the boy with the scroll
但倘若琼恩·雪诺拒绝来使
what does the boy say?
这个小男孩该如何应对?
I didn't name you Hand for your expertise in military matters.
你被任命国王之手并非因为能征善战
Ride for Castle Black. Don't come back empty-handed.
策马前往黑城堡,别空着手回来
Your Grace perhaps Queen Selyse
陛下,或许赛丽丝王后
and Princess Shireen could accompany me.
和席琳公主能与我同行
My family stays with me.
我的家人与我同在
At least let me take Shireen.
至少让我带走席琳公主
A siege is no place for a little girl.
小女孩在战场上太危险了
My family stays with me.
我的家人与我同在
What's this one now?
在看什么书?
"The Dance of Dragons: A True Telling"
《血龙狂舞真史》
by Grand Maester Munkun.
由大学士慕昆撰写
Now that sounds like a proper story.
听起来挺适合这个时候看的
Ser Byron Swann wanted to kill the dragon Vhagar.
拜伦·史文爵士试图杀死巨龙瓦格哈尔。
He polished his shield for a week so that it was like a mirror.
他用一周把盾牌打磨得光滑如镜
And he crouched behind it and crept forward
他蹲伏在盾后,悄然前行
hoping the dragon would only see its own reflection.
寄希望于巨龙只能看到自身的倒影
But the dragon saw a dumb man holding a mirrored shield.
那头龙却看到了一个手持镜盾的蠢蛋
And burnt him to a crisp.
就把他烤成了肉卷
Thus ending the dragon-slaying career
拜伦·史文爵士的屠龙冒险
of Ser Byron Swann.
到此为止了
I made you something Princess.
我做了东西给您,公主殿下
Do you like it?
喜欢吗?
He's beautiful.
他真美
Thank you. You're very welcome.
谢谢,乐意为您效劳,
Will you make me a doe too? So that he can have company?
您能再做个母鹿的给我吗?这样他就能有个伴了
Of course I will.
当然可以
But why am I getting a present?
但为什么要送我礼物?
Because you deserve it.
因为我本来就应向您道谢
My son was always on me trying to teach me to read.
我儿子以前总是催我,想教我识字
Gods I was stubborn about it.
七神在上,我太顽固了不肯学
Made it this far without reading.
我到了现在的地位却不识字
Seemed to me I could make it to the grave.
本以为我可能到死前都不认字了
Wish I'd listened to him.
多希望我当初听了他的话
This is my own poor way of saying thank you.
这是我唯一能向您表示感激的方法
For teaching me to be a grown-up.
让我不再盲目无知
I'll be gone for a few days Princess.
我会离开几天,公主殿下
I want to hear all about "The Dance of Dragons" when I'm back.
等我回来时,想听您给我讲《血龙狂舞》的所有故事
You'll read it yourself.
您得自己读啦
Prince Doran.
道朗亲王
Forgive us. We started without you.
不好意思,我们不等你来就先开动了
Please sit.
请坐
Princess Myrcella.
弥赛菈公主
Uncle.
舅舅
What a lovely dress.
这身衣服真妩媚
You don't like it? You must be cold.
您不喜欢它?你一定挺冷的吧,
Not at all. The Dornish climate agrees with me.
完全没有,多恩的天气很适合我
Prince Trystane.
崔斯丹王子
How's your jaw?
上颚还疼吗?
A fleabite.
只是被跳蚤咬了一口
What are you doing in Dorne?
您来多恩有何贵干?
Looking after the safety of my niece the Princess Myrcella.
来确保我外甥女弥赛菈的安全
And rather than send a raven or speak to me directly
不派渡鸦送信,也不直接给我报告
you decided to enter my country in secret
就这么直接潜入多恩领土
and abduct our guest by force?
强行掳走我们的贵宾?
We received a threatening message.
我们接到了恐吓信
The princess's necklace in the jaws of a viper.
公主的项链放在蛇的颚上被送来
That necklace was stolen from my room.
项链是从我的房里被偷走的
Oh excellent.
噢,太棒了
A last meal before the beheading?
斩首前最后的盛宴?
Oh I can't behead you.
噢,我不能斩了你
Many in Dorne want war.
众多多恩子民想要向铁王座宣战
But I've seen war.
但我曾目睹战争惨状
I've seen the bodies piled on the battlefields.
曾直视沙场上横尸遍野
I've seen the orphans starving in the cities.
曾眼见孤儿挨饿濒死
I don't want to lead my people into that hell.
我并不想把我的子民卷入这样的人间地狱
No you want to break bread with the Lannisters.
你当然不想,你想与兰尼斯特家族同餐共饮
And that is precisely what we are doing.
正是如此
Let us drink to Tommen the First of His Name
让我们举杯,敬托曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
七国统治者
King Tommen insists
托曼陛下坚持
on his sister's return to the capital?
要他姐姐回君临吗?
I'm afraid he does.
怕是如此
I cannot disobey my king's command.
国王下令,我惟有听命
She will return with you to King's Landing.
她会随你回到君临
And my son Prince Trystane will accompany you both.
还有崔斯丹王子陪伴左右
If the alliance between the Iron Throne and Dorne is to continue
若要确保铁王座和多恩的盟约不破
their engagement must stand.
联姻必须维持
I accept.
同意
One more thing. My brother was named
还有一事,我弟弟在世时
to the small council before his death.
在御前议会曾有一席之地
Your father understood the importance
令尊深知拉拢多恩
of keeping Dorne in the fold.
是多么重要
With Oberyn gone Trystane will take his place on the small council.
死者已矣,崔斯丹应该接替奥柏伦进入御前议会
You have my word.
一言为定
The word of a kingslayer.
弑君者的诺言
No wonder you can't stand. You have no spine.
怪不得你没法站起来,你压根儿没有脊梁
You are mother to four of my nieces
你是我四个侄女的母亲
girls I love very much.
我很爱他们
For their sake I hope you live a long and happy life.
因此我希望你的人生也长寿美满
Speak to me that way again and you won't.
再敢这么跟我说话,你就不会拥有这样的人生
May I inquire as to the fate of my man Bronn?
我能问问随我同来的波隆会有怎样的命运么?
Tell me Ser Jaime in King's Landing
告诉我,詹姆爵士,在君临
how do they punish a commoner who strikes a prince?
草民袭击王子该当何罪?
He said it was just a fleabite.
他说那只是被跳蚤咬了一口
The fault is mine.
有错的是我
Bronn is merely a soldier following my orders.
波隆只是个听命办事的马前卒罢了
If anyone should be punished it's me.
如果非要罚的话,就罚我吧
Prince Trystane must learn judgment if he is to rule one day.
崔斯丹王子日后若要统御就该学会识人断事
I'll let him decide.
我由他作决定
I have learned the value of mercy from my father.
我从父亲那里学到了仁慈的可贵
I'll set your man free. You're a good man.
我给你的人自由,你心真善,
On one condition.
但有个条件
Why do we play? I'm better than you.
还玩什么呢?我比你厉害
I'll always be better than you.
永远比你厉害
Have I ever missed once?
我有哪次打不中的?
I don't think I have. I can't recall.
据我所知,一次都没有哦
You must love humiliation. Or pain.
你一定很喜欢被羞辱,要么就是喜欢疼
Which do you love most humiliation or pain?
你更爱哪个,羞辱还是疼?
That one hurt didn't it?
那一下肯定很痛,对不对?
You going to cry?
你不会要哭了吧?
Give up little sister.
放弃吧,小妹
You're going to miss. Oh I never miss.
你马上就要打空了,我从不打空,
You will. You're thinking too much.
你会的,你想得太多了
Now you're nervous. What if she's right?
现在你紧张了,她要是说对了怎么办?
Luck. Now it's my turn.
运气罢了,现在轮到我了,
You're too slow.
你出手太慢了
You've always been too slow.
总是那么慢
Am I gonna be happy at the end of this walk?
走了这一遭,我能如愿吗?
You'll find out very soon.
你很快就知道了
Say it one more time handsome.
再说一遍,帅哥
Who am I?
我是谁?
The most beautiful woman in the world.
世上最美的女子
And that's the truth.
你说的一点没错
Slut.
小淫娃
Prince Doran
道朗亲王
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆爵士
I didn't realize there were knights of the Blackwater.
我没听说过还有什么黑水河的爵士
Only the one.
世上独一无二
I believe you've already met Prince Trystane.
我想你早已见过崔斯丹王子
Prince.
王子
Sorry about the other day.
那天多有冒犯了
Prince Trystane here is a man of mercy.
崔斯丹王子宅心仁厚
He's agreed to grant you your freedom.
他同意赐你自由
I'm glad to hear it.
听到这个我很高兴
Pie looks good.
馅饼看着不错
There was one condition.
但还有个条件
Perhaps some soup instead.
还是喝点汤吧
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝
Oysters clams and cock--
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇——
How much for your little clam?
你的小蛤蜊卖几个钱啊?
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝
Come on.
过来
Some oysters girl!
来点牡蛎,丫头!
I'm talking to you.
我在叫你呢
Is uh...
哎
Girl! Tie her up!
丫头系住船!
Are you deaf? Girl!
你聋了么?丫头!
Girl!
丫头!
My lord.
公爵大人
My lord.
公爵大人
Lord Tyrell.
提利尔公爵
On behalf of the Iron Bank
作为铁银行的代表
may I be the first to welcome you
我先行前来欢迎您
to the Free City of Braavos.
来到自由贸易城邦布拉佛斯
I hope your journey was trouble-free.
希望您的旅途没有太多劳顿
A bit of chop the last few days.
前两天碰上了点小麻烦
Nothing too awful.
没什么大不了的
Good to see the old chap still guarding the harbor.
看到老伙计还镇守着港湾我就放心了
And how goes the harvest in the Reach?
河湾地的收成怎样?
Ah the vintners say this might be
啊,酒商们说今年大概是
the best year for red grapes in half a century.
半个世纪以来红葡萄收成最好的一年了
If we come to a satisfactory arrangement
如果我们能达成协议
I'll be sure to send a cask of the Arbor's finest your way.
我一定送上一桶青亭岛最好的佳酿
I'm afraid I don't partake.
恐怕我得谢绝
Oh.
噢,
Some consider usury distasteful dishonorable.
有人说高利贷生意沾满铜臭,下流不誉
Pure nonsense of course.
当然是一派胡言
I'm glad we see eye to eye on this matter.
很高兴我们看法一致
Did you know that at one point Maegor the third
你知道吗?梅葛三世曾一度
tried to outlaw it in the Seven Kingdoms?
想在七国全境立法禁止高利贷
Wanted to arrest anyone caught charging interest
还想逮捕借贷谋利的人
and cut off both their hands.
砍掉他们的双手
Most unfortunate for the glovers.
手套商们可要冤死了
If a man charges no interest on a loan
要是谁借款不收利息
then he has nothing to gain and everything to lose
那么他的账上只会有出无进
so why chance it?
谁会冒这险?
Whereas the promise of reward
而正是付息的承诺
makes a man willing to gamble.
让人愿意放手一赌
We are not gamblers here at the Iron Bank Lord Tyrell.
提利尔公爵,我们铁银行可不是赌徒
You are the world's best gamblers.
你们是这世上最厉害的赌徒
And all those bets you won built this.
你们赢下的每一注最终造就了这个
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
I'm afraid I still have a good deal of work to do.
恐怕我还有诸多要事在身
Oh nonsense. Work's over. Do you sing?
噢,算了吧,别管工作了,你会唱歌吗?
I don't have that gift. Oh it's not a gift.
我没有那一项天赋,那可不是什么天赋
It's a skill. Anyone can learn it.
那是技能,大家都能学会的
So give me a kiss by the Long Canal?
你给我一吻在那长长的运河旁
And give me two kisses in Salty Town?
又给我一吻在那海边的小镇上
For we're going to die tomorrow?
只因明日你我都将消亡
The bareheaded beggar the king with his crown...?
光头的乞丐,和戴冠的国王
Thought that old shit would never stop singing.
这老东西好像永远不知道闭嘴似的
Wasn't bad though.
唱的倒是不赖
The Tyrells can all rot in hell.
提利尔家的人都可以在地狱里腐烂发臭了
Treasonous cunts.
叛逆的婊子
They were going to make that boy-fucker Renly king.
他们原本还要让那个基佬蓝礼当国王呢
This is the place lads.
就是这儿了,小子们
The sleekest little minks in Braavos.
布拉佛斯最漂亮的貂皮
You buying? Oh I'm buying.
你要买吗?哦,我当然要买
But I never was good at sharing.
但我从来不擅长和人分享
Sell your fish somewhere else.
到别处卖你的鱼去
Oh let her in Brusco. I'm hungry.
噢,让她进来,布鲁斯科,我饿死了
Come here sweetness.
到这儿来,小甜心
They say oysters get the juices flowing.
人们都说牡蛎能让人汁水横流呢
We'll take half a dozen.
我们买半打
Three coppers.
三个铜板
Here's a silver because the lady likes you.
就冲小姐喜欢你这点,给你一枚银币
Too old.
太老了
Brea.
布瑞亚
Too old.
太老了
I have just the one. Anara.
我有最佳人选了,安娜拉
Our most expensive girl.
我们这里最贵的小姐了
But well worth it I assure you.
但绝对值了,我向你保证
Too old.
太老了
Do you have what I want or not?
你到底有没有我想要的?
Of course. Of course.
当然,当然
These fresh?
这些新鲜吗?
Come on the lads are hungry.
来吧,伙计们都饿坏了
Nothing better for your cockstand than fresh oysters.
牡蛎用来壮阳再好不过了
Here. Thank you. I'll have one.
给,谢谢你,我要一个
Any vinegar?
有醋吗?
Who let this girl in? Shoo! Shoo!
谁让这女孩儿进来的?去!去!
Good.
很好
I'll tell you when we're done.
等我们完事我会通知你
You'll have a fresh one for me tomorrow?
明天你还有新的吗?
Of course.
当然
I'll have you whipped girl.
再不走我就打你了,小姑娘
Go go on. Out out go.
走,走开,去,出去
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
And?
如何?
The thin man wasn't hungry today.
那个瘦男人今天不饿
Perhaps that is why a man is thin.
或许这就是为啥某人那么瘦
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
A girl has work to do.
女孩还有事要做
Your rebellion is over.
你的叛乱结束了
You can swear your allegiance to me now...
你现在可以向我宣誓效忠……
or you can die.
也可以选择去死
I believe in second chances.
我相信人能改过
I don't believe in third chances.
但事不过三
You write like a seven-year-old.
你写东西像七岁小孩
Your maester kindly agreed to copy it over for me.
你们的学士非常乐意为我抄一份
He didn't try to make you pay?
他没要你钱?
Mm-mmm.
嗯哼
Maybe he's changed.
或许他变了
The queen will be thrilled to know you're bringing her daughter home.
皇后陛下得知你想带她的女儿回家定会十分激动
She will.
没错
You love her very much don't you?
你非常爱她,不是么?
Of course she's my niece.
当然,他可是我外甥女
I wasn't talking about her.
我不是说她
You think I disapprove?
你觉得我会反对吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because people disapprove of that sort of thing where you are from?
就因为你们那儿的人都会反对你那档子事儿吗?
They disapproved of Oberyn and me where you are from.
他们会反对的是奥伯伦和我
Here no one blinked an eye.
这里的人才不会管这些
100 years ago
一百年前
no one would have blinked an eye at you
如果你姓坦格利安
if you'd been named Targaryen.
没人会正眼瞧你
It's always changing who we're supposed to love and who we're not.
我们应该去爱谁,我们不该去爱谁,总是在变
The only thing that stays the same
而唯一不变的
is that we want who we want.
是我们究竟爱着谁
I know your daughter had no part in the terrible thing
我知道发生在我所深爱的男人身上的可怕事情
that happened to the man I love.
和你女儿毫无关系
Perhaps even you are innocent of that.
或许这件事上连你都是无辜的
Father.
父亲
Aren't you cold?
你不冷吗?
No. What are you reading?
不冷,你在读什么?
"The Dance of Dragons." What's it about?
“血龙狂舞,”讲什么的?
It's the story of the fight between Rhaenyra Targaryen
讲的是发生在雷妮拉·坦格利安
and her half-brother Aegon for control over the Seven Kingdoms.
和他同父异母的弟弟伊耿之间为争夺七大王国控制权的战争
Both of them thought they belonged on the Iron Throne.
他们都认为铁王座属于自己
When people started declaring for one of them or the other
当人们开始宣誓效忠其中的一方或另一方时
their fight divided the kingdoms in two.
他们的战争将七大王国一分为二
Brothers fought brothers dragons fought dragons.
同胞相残,血龙狂舞
By the time it was over thousands were dead.
当这一切结束的时候,几千人人死于非命
And it was a disaster for the Targaryens as well.
而这对坦格利安家族来说同样是一场灾难
They never truly recovered.
他们从未真正恢复元气
"The Dance of Dragons."
“血龙狂舞,”
Why is that a dance?
这怎么会是“舞”呢?
It's just what they call it.
人们就是这么叫的
Hmm doesn't make much sense.
嗯,这不太合情理
I think it's poetic.
我觉得还挺诗意的
If you had to choose
如果你一定要在雷妮拉
between Rhaenyra and Aegon...
和伊耿之间做出选择
who would you have chosen?
你会选择谁?
I wouldn't have chosen either.
我两边都不选
It's all the choosing sides that made everything so horrible.
就是选边站队才让事情发展得如此可怕
Sometimes a person has to choose.
有时一个人必须做出选择
Sometimes the world forces his hand.
有时整个世界逼迫他做出选择
If a man knows what he is...
如果这个人知道自己是谁...
and remains true to himself...
并听从自己的内心...
the choice is no choice at all.
那么对他而言就根本不存在什么选择
He must fulfill his destiny...
他必须完成他的使命……
and become who he is meant to be.
并成为他注定要成为的人
However much he may hate it.
不管他对此有多痛恨
It's all right Father.
没事的,父亲
You don't even know what I 'm talking about.
你根本不知道我在说什么
It doesn't matter.
没关系
I want to help you.
我想帮你
Is there any way I can help?
我有没有帮助你的方法?
Yes there is.
是的,有
Good. I want to.
太好了,我想帮你
I'm the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon.
我是拜拉席恩家族的公主席琳
And I'm your daughter.
我是你的女儿
Forgive me.
原谅我
Where's my father? I want to see my father.
我父亲在哪里?我要见我父亲
It will all be over soon Princess.
一切都会很快过去的,公主殿下
No.
不要
Where's my father?
我父亲在哪里?
No you can't do this. Father where are you?
你不能这样做,父亲,您在哪儿?
Please let me see my father.
让我见见他,求您了
Father where are you? Don't let her do this.
父亲,您在哪儿?快阻止她
Please let go!
放开我!
Let me see my father! Where are you? Please!
我要见我的父亲!您在哪里?求求您!
It's what the Lord wants. No.
这就是光之王想要的,别这样
Please! Let go! No! It's a good thing.
求求您,放开我!别这样!这是一件善举
A great thing. Stop. Stop!
伟大之举,停下来,停下来!
Please! Hear us now my Lord.
求您了!光之王,倾听吾等
You can't do this! For you we offer up this girl
你不能这样做!我们为您献上这名女孩
Please! ...that you may cleanse her with your fire
求您了!请您用火焰净化她
and that its light may lead our way.
使其光芒为我们指引道路
Please! No please let me see my father.
求求您别这样,让我见见我的父亲
If we don't act we'll all starve here.
如果不这样做,我们都会饿死在这里
All of us.
我们所有人
But if we make this sacrifice...
但是一旦我们进行了这次献祭……
Accept this token of our faith my Lord
光之王,请您接受我们的奉献
and lead us from the darkness.
引领我们走出黑暗
Lord of Light show us the way. Mother!
光之王,请您为我们指明道路,母亲!
Mother please!
母亲,求求您!
Mother please! Mother!
母亲,求求您,母亲!
Mother! We can't.
母亲!我们不能这样做
There's no other way. She has king's blood. Please don't do this!
没有别的办法,她身上流着国王之血,求您别这样做!
Lord of Light protect us.
光之王,保护吾等
Please! Father please! For the night is dark and full of terrors.
求求您,父亲,求求您!因为长夜漫漫,处处险恶
Father!
父亲!
Father don't do this! Please!
父亲,别这样,求您了!
Mother no! Please! Please help!
母亲,求求您,求求您,救救我!
Don't do this!
别这样做!
Please Father! Mother help!
求求您们,父亲,母亲,救命!
No. No please! Don't do this!
不要,别这样,求求您!
Don't do this please Mother!
别这样,母亲,求您了!
Please Mother! Mother help!
母亲,求求您,母亲,救命!
Mother help! Help!
母亲,救救我,救救我!
Please don't do this Mother!
求您别这么做,母亲!
Please!
求您了!
Please Mother! Please!
求求您,母亲,求求您!
Please! No!
求您别这样!
Please! No!
求您别这样!
No!
不!
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
Just making sure everything is in order.
我只是去确保一切都井然有序
They're waiting for you.
他们在等您
Clap your hands.
请您鼓掌
That one the smaller man.
那边那个,小个子的家伙
No question that's where you should put your money.
毫无疑问你们应该下注赌他赢
The smaller man it is.
这儿可就有个小个子呢
I'm not putting my money anywhere.
我没打算下注赌任何人赢
Kings and queens never bet on the games.
国王和王后从不参与角斗的下注
Perhaps you should go find someone who does.
或许你应该去找个会赌的人说
People used to bet against me when I fought in the pits.
当我还在角斗场竞技的时候,人们总会赌我输
He would have bet against me. Common novice mistake.
他肯定也会这样做,常见的新手错误
I've spent much of my life in this arena.
我在这竞技场里待得够久了
And in my experience large men do triumph
在我的经验里,大块头战胜小个子
over smaller men far more often than not.
可比相反的状况要常见得多
Has your experience ever involved any actual fighting?
你的经验包含了任何实战经历吗?
You yourself?
我指的是你自己的?
Have you ever tried to kill another man who was trying to kill you?
你尝试过与另一个人生死相搏吗?
Whenever I got into the pit against a beast like that one
每当我在竞技场里遇上像这种野兽的时候
the crowd saw me all skin and bone back then
观众们看到那时还皮包骨头的我
then they saw a pile of angry muscles ready to murder me.
然后又看到那一坨打算干掉我的愤怒的肌肉
They couldn't get their money out fast enough.
全都争先恐后地一股脑下注去了
But the pile of angry muscles never had any muscles here
但是那坨肌肉往往在这里
or... here.
或者……这里是没有肉的
And the big men were always too slow
而且他们往往都太慢了
to stop my dagger from going where their muscles weren't.
来不及阻止我的匕首刺进他们没有肉的地方
Yes whenever I saw a beast like that one standing across from me
没错,只要我看到站在我对面的是这样一头
making his beast faces I knew I could rest easy.
摆着恐怖表情的野兽,我就知道我可以回去好好休息了
You don't approve?
你不喜欢这个?
There's always been more than enough death in the world for my taste.
以我的标准来看,我见证过的死亡实在是有点多过头了
I can do without it in my leisure time.
我希望在闲暇时间里能少见证一些
Fair enough. Yet it's an unpleasant question
有道理,尽管这是一个不太令人愉快的问题
but what great thing has ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty?
但哪一项伟大的成就不是伴随着残忍和杀戮而达成的呢?
It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be
“是什么”和“应该是什么”总是容易混淆
especially when what is has worked out in your favor.
特别是当这种混淆对你的观点有利的时候
I'm not talking about myself.
我所说的和我自己无关
I'm talking about the necessary conditions for greatness.
我在讨论的是成就伟大的必要条件
That is greatness?
那就是你说的“伟大”?
That is a vital part of the great city of Meereen
那是弥林这座伟大的城市中至关重要的一部分
which existed long before you or I
在你我诞生之前它就早已存在
and will remain standing long after we have returned to the dirt.
而在我们化归尘土后仍会屹立不倒
My father would have liked you.
我父亲肯定会喜欢你
One day your great city will return to the dirt as well.
有朝一日,你那伟大的城市也会化归尘土的
At your command? If need be.
在你的命令之下?如果有这个必要的话
And how many people will die to make this happen?
如果这事发生,又有多少人会死呢?
If it comes to that they will have died for a good reason.
如果事情真的发展至此,他们至少算是死得其所
Those men think they're dying for a good reason.
那些人都认为他们自己死得其所
Someone else's reason.
他们得的是其他人的所
So your reasons are true and theirs are false?
所以您的理由是正确的,而他们的是错误的?
They don't know their own minds but you do?
他们并不像您了解他们一样了解自己?
Well said. You're an eloquent man.
说得好,你狡辩的本事不错
Doesn't mean you're wrong.
这并不代表你说得不对
In my experience eloquent men are right
根据我的经验,会狡辩的人和蠢货一样
every bit as often as imbeciles.
都是分寸不让,永远正确的呢
Your Grace-- Shut your mouth.
陛下——住嘴
You can end this. She cannot.
你可以终止比赛,她不能
You can.
你可以的
Protect your queen!
保护你们的女王!
Go!
快走!
Your Grace! Your Grace!
陛下!陛下!
Come with me. I know a way out.
跟我来,我知道一条出去的路
I know a way--
我知道——
Stay close.
跟紧了
This way.
走这边
The other side.
到另外那边去
Follow me.
跟我来
Protect your queen!
保护女王!
Drogon!
卓耿!
Valahd.
飞吧