Elena.I'm ok. I'm ok. Bonnie took away the pain,and I think I'm healing.
埃琳娜 我没事 邦妮帮我消除了疼痛 我想我正在慢慢恢复
I know. But I think you should definitely see a doctor anyway.
我知道 但我还是希望你能去看一下医生
I will.I heard about Katherine.
我会的 我听说了凯瑟琳的事
Is it true? Is she really gone?Yep.
是真的吗 她真的离开了吗 是的
I was so worried about you.Stefan, I.
我很担心你 斯特凡 我
Katherine being gone doesn't change anything for you, does it?
凯瑟琳的离开仍然改变不了你的想法 是吗
I want to be with you, Stefan, you know that.
我想和你在一起 斯特凡 你是知道的
But first I need to wake up,and know that the people that I love are safe.
但首先我需要清醒一下 确保我所爱的人都是安全的
I need to feel safe.Do you understand?
我需要安全感 你能理解吗
Yeah.Yeah. I,I understand.
是的 我理解
Hello, Katherine.Where am I?
你好 凯瑟琳 我这是在哪
Where you should have been all along.
在你一直以来都该在的地方
I thought you would have learned your lesson by now about messing with a Bennett witch.
我以为你该吸取了教训 不去招惹贝内特家的女巫了呢
You should have killed me.Death would have been too kind.
你该杀了我的 杀死你未免太轻饶了你
No! Damon, don't.Damon, don't.You need me. Elena's in danger.
不要 达蒙 不要 达蒙 不要 你需要我 埃琳娜有危险
From who?You're lying. You're always lying.
谁会伤害她 你在说谎 你一直都在撒谎
Why do you think I haven't killed her?
你以为我为什么还没杀死她
She's the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.
她是二重身 她需要被保护
Then I'll protect her.While you rot in hell.
我会保护她的 你就在地狱中慢慢腐烂吧
No. Damon, don't.I'll do anything. Please, Damon.You need me.Damon! You need me.You need me.
不要 达蒙 不要 我什么都听你的 求你了 达蒙 你需要我 达蒙 你需要我 你需要我的