Oh, here's a fun postal fact.The inside of our mailbox is under federal jurisdiction, so if you broke my right thumb,that's the Pasadena City Police.
有趣邮政小知识,邮箱的内部是受联邦政府管辖,所以如果你伤了我的右拇指是帕萨迪纳市警局抓你
But if you broke my left thumb,that's the FBI.
但如果你此时伤了我的左拇指那就是联邦调查局抓你
If I'm going to jail,I'm killing him, not breaking his thumb.Yeah.
如果我真要犯事入狱,那怎么也得杀了他,而不是伤他拇指,没错
I got a letter from my meemaw.Smell this.What is that?
我收到我姥姥给我寄的信,闻闻,什么味道
Uh, roses, Bengay and Dr. Scholl's Foot Powder.
玫瑰,酸痛药膏,脚气药粉
Yep. Grandma By Calvin Klein.
CK牌姥姥味香水
You know, the last time I got a handwritten letter was from someone who told me I park like a blind person.
我上一次收到手写的信是某人投诉我停车技术像瞎子
That someone has a name.Uh, thank you.
那个某人有名字的好吗,谢谢
Oh, Meemaw got a new set of teeth.Oh, but then she found her old ones.Oh, so, now the new ones are just gonna be her church teeth.
姥姥弄了一副新假牙,可后来她又找到她旧的那副了,所以新的就成了她上教堂专用假牙
Fun.Like your ComicCon Spock ears, and your aroundthehouse Spock ears.I park fine.
有意思,就像你的漫展史波克耳朵跟在家戴的史波克耳朵一样,我停车技术明明还行
Oh, my goodness, she's coming to visit!
天啊,她要来看我
Oh, it'll be nice to finally meet her.
很好啊,终于能见到她本人
Oh, you are going to love her.She is the kindest, sweetest woman you'll ever meet.
你们绝对会爱死她,她会是你们见过最善良最贴心的女人
Yeah, unless you're a gopher digging up her vegetable garden.In that case, you can expect to have your head bashed in with a shovel.
除非你是挖她菜园的地鼠,那样的话,就等着脑袋被她用铲子打爆吧
That's not her. That's not her.That's not her. That's not her.That's not her.That's not her. That's not her.That's not her.
不是她,不是她,这也不是她,不是她,不是她,不是她,不是她,那也不是她
Really?The old Asian man is not your Meemaw?
真的吗,那个亚洲老头不是你姥姥吗
And that's not helpful.You know, II got her an iPhone for Christmas.I'll see where she is.
你这话也没有帮助,我圣诞节时送了她个苹果手机,我查看一下她的地点
Oh, that's nice.Most people her age don't embrace technology.
那挺不错呀,她那个年纪的大多数人都不愿意接受新科技
Oh, no, she doesn't even know she has it.
她自己不知道她有苹果手机
No, I had my sister slip it in her bag so that I can track her like a sea turtle.Same as when we lost you at the zoo.
我让我姐塞进她的包里,这样我就能追踪海龟一样追踪她,就像我们在动物园弄丢你时一样
Uh, for the hundredth time,I smelled kettle corn and couldn't find the cart.
我都说几百次了,我闻到爆米花的味道,但找不到摊位
Still doesn't explain how you ended up on the freeway divider.
但还是解释不了你最后怎么跑上高速分隔带上
Moon Pie! Meemaw! I'm so happy to see you!
小甜饼,姥姥,我好高兴看到你
I'm so happy to see you, too! You got even smaller.I love it!
我也很高兴看到你啊,你变得更小个了,我喜欢
Uh, Meemaw, this is Leonard.Leonard, this is my Meemaw.
姥姥,这位是莱纳德,莱纳德,这是我姥姥
Hi. So nice to finally meet you.
您好,很高兴终于见到您了
Let me take this for you, Meemaw. Thank you.
姥姥,让我来帮您拿行李吧,谢谢
No. Oh, no. Now you call her "Constance."I call her "Meemaw."
别乱叫,你只能叫她"康斯坦丝",我才能叫她"姥姥"
You have your own Meemaw. It's not my fault she died when you were four.
你自己有你自己的姥姥,你四岁时她就去世了可不是我的错
Is that nice to say to your friend? It isn't, Meemaw.
这么对朋友说话合适吗,不合适,姥姥
Sorry, Leonard. Can you please live with us forever?
莱纳德,对不起,您能在我们那里长住下去吗
That's ridiculous! If you had a superpower, and spent your whole life being told to suppress it, when you finally decide to embrace that power, why hide in isolation?!
太扯了吧,如果你有超能力而且穷尽一生想将其压制住,当你最后决定要接受这能力了,为毛独自躲去荒山野岭
I'm sorry, and how much money did your version of Frozen make?!
真是不好意思,请问你这版本的《冰雪奇缘》赚了多少钱呢
I'm just saying, instead of "Let it Go," She should really sing, "Look At Me Hiding in a Freezer Like a Dove Bar."
我只是认为与其唱《随它吧》 她真正该唱的是《看我像根巧克力棒躲冰箱里》
She built an ice castle, made a snow monster and gave herself a complete makeover in one day.
她在一天里造了一座冰雪城堡,化雪成兵还将自己彻底改头换面
You know what I saw you do today? Eat a block of cream cheese straight from the foil and lie about it to your wife!
你知道你今天都干嘛了吗,打开锡箔包装,直接吃了一整块奶油干酪,而且还对自己老婆隐瞒实情
Sorry for eavesdropping, but did you know they actually had the song "Let It Go" in place before they finalized the story?
抱歉偷听到你们的对话,你们知道他们是先有《随它吧》这首歌之后才定下完整故事的吗
Yeah, that's true. In fact, they liked the song so much, they retooled the whole script around it. Which is probably why that movie sucks.
这是真的,其实,他们因为太爱这首歌,他们把修改剧本来配这首歌,这也是为啥这部片这么烂
Here we are talking about Frozen, and yet, you got burned.
我们在这聊"冰雪",但你还被呛到火烧火燎
Miss, I'm so sorry. How can you not like that movie?
小姐,抱歉,你怎么会不喜欢那部电影呢
I just think it gets more credit than it deserves.
我只是觉得它名过其实
Oh, that's what I said an hour ago.
我一小时前就这么说了
Wow. You've been talking about Frozen for an hour?
你们俩聊了一个小时《冰雪奇缘》吗
You should've seen us after The Good Dinosaur. It was a classic western set in the postJurassic period, and it changed my life.
你应该听我们聊动画片《恐龙当家》,这是部设定在后侏罗纪时期的西部风格片,它完全改变了我的人生
Are you comfortable? Very.
你舒服吗,非常舒服
It's nice to rest after 800 flights of stairs.
休息挺好的,尤其是在走完八百阶楼梯后
You were so cute, huffin' and puffin'.
你刚才可爱死了,气喘吁吁
There's Amy. I just know you're gonna hit it off. You both have the same fashion sense.
艾米来了,我要告诉你,你们绝对合得来,因为你俩的时尚品味一模一样
Hello! Come in, say hi to my Meemaw.
进来吧,跟姥姥请安
Hi. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到您,我也是
How was your trip?
旅途还好吗
Wonderful. And the pilot did such a good job, I gave him a butterscotch.
非常棒,机长技术非常好,我还送他一颗奶油糖
That's great. And look at you, sitting in Sheldon's spot.You know, I don't even get to sit there.
那太好了,瞧瞧您,坐在谢尔顿的专座上,他从来都没让我坐过
Yeah. And you never will.
是啊,你这辈子都没机会坐
Ooh, hey, oh, ask her to do the tissue thing. Do it, ask her.
对了,问她要纸巾,去吧,问她
Can I have a tissue? Of course.
能给我张纸巾吗,当然
Isn't that the best?! She's like Grandma SpiderMan.
是不是超级棒,她就像蜘蛛侠奶奶
He's been saying that since he was little. I still don't know what it means.
他从小就这么说我,我到现在还不知道是什么意思
Oh, well, you two sit down and get to know each other. I'll get your room ready.
你们俩坐下好好了解彼此,我去帮你准备好房间
Oh, now don't you go looking through my suitcase for presents.
你不许翻我的行李箱找礼物
If I did, would I find any?
如果我翻了,会找到礼物吗
Maybe. But you also might find my brassieres and bloomers.
或许吧,但你还会找到我的阿嬷胸罩和内裤
That's a risk I'm willing to take!
我愿意冒这个险
Well, this is so nice. He's so excited to have you here and...
这真是太好了,您的到来让他欣喜若狂
Okay, now let's you and me get something straight. He may think that I came to bake him cookies, but the real reason is to size you up.
好了,我就不跟你拐弯抹角兜圈子了,他或许以为我是来给他做饼干的,但我来的真正原因是要掂掂你的斤两
SiSize me up? Sheldon's mother may be okay with you, but I'm not so easy.
掂掂...我的斤两,谢尔顿的母亲或许对你没意见,但我可没这么好说话
Well, II'm...I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me.
我...我相信一旦您了解我,会喜欢我的
Oh, you better hope so. A Texas Special cattle and calf car train set with authentic horn and bell!
你最好希望如此,德州特色运牛车载运列车套装还有真的喇叭和铃铛
Thank you, Meemaw! Oh, you're welcome, Moon Pie.
谢谢,外婆,不用客气,小饼干
Amy, why don't you look excited? Well, you get to watch me play with this!
艾米,你为什么看起来不兴奋,你得到看我玩这个的机会呢
Oh, I see you're reading Saga.
我看你在读《传奇系列》
Yeah, I hear it's pretty good.
对,听说这系列很不错
It is, and not a lot of comics have a woman with wings breastfeeding a baby right on the cover.
的确,很少有漫画的封面是一位有翅膀的女人在给孩子喂奶
I'll take your word for it. You should.
你这么说了,我就看看吧,你的确该看
He's really looked. I'm Raj, by the way. This is Howard. Hi. Claire.
他真的仔细看过了,对了,我是拉杰,他是霍华德,你好,我是克莱儿
Well, I've never seen you here before, Claire.
我从来没在这里见过你,克莱儿
It's my first time. I'm looking for inspiration for this movie I'm writing.
今天是我第一次来,我在为我写的一部电影寻找灵感
You're a screenwriter?
你是编剧吗
Well, screenwriter, slash bartender, slash, a month away from living in my car.
编剧兼酒保兼,再过一个月就得住在车里的人
Yeah, I get that. I'm a scientist, slash party planner, slash smalldog enthusiast, slash...guy who probably should have stopped at "scientist."
我懂,我是科学家兼派对策划师,兼小型犬爱好者,兼...说了"科学家"后就应该打住的人
You're really a scientist? Well, astrophysicist.
你真的是科学家吗,天体物理学家
That's perfect. Do you think I could pick your brain for my movie some time? It's animated scifi for kids.
太好了,我能找个时间请你指教一下我的电影吗,是给孩子看的动画科幻片
Sure. I love animated movies.
当然,我喜欢动画片
He does, and he has the Lilo & Stitch collector plates to prove it.
没错,他的《星际宝贝》收集瓷盘可以证明这一点
Excuse me for wanting a little magic in my life.
抱歉我想为人生添加一点点小魔力
Here's my number. Give me a call, we'll get together. Yeah, great. See ya. Yeah, bye.
这是我的电话号码,打给我,我们出来坐坐,好的,再见,再见
What are you doing? You have a girlfriend. So? So, how do you think she'd feel about you helping a beautiful girl with her screenplay?
你这是干什么,你可是有女朋友的人,所以呢,所以你觉得她知道你帮一位美女创作剧本,她会作何感想
I wouldn't say she's beautiful.
我没觉得她算美女吧
Really? You don't think she's attractive?
真的吗,你不觉得她迷人吗
I do. I just wouldn't tell my girlfriend.
觉得啊,我只是不会跟女朋友说而已
Constance, are you sure I can't pour you some wine?
康斯坦丝,您确定不用我给您倒点红酒吗
Oh, no wine for me. Sheldon's bringing me my whiskey.
不用给我倒红酒了,谢尔顿去给我拿威士忌了
Here you go, Meemaw. I made it just how you like a lot in a glass.
酒来了,外婆,严格按照您的喜好倒了一大杯
Thank you, Moon Pie.
谢谢,小甜饼
Um, curious. Why do you call Sheldon "Moon Pie?"
我很好奇您为什么叫谢尔顿"小甜饼"
'Cause he's so nummynummy. She could just eat him up.
因为他美味可人,她想把他一口吃掉
And I call her "Meemaw," because, well, just, well, look at her.
我叫她"姥姥",是因为你们看她就知道了
It's interesting that Leonard and Penny know about his nickname and you don't.
真有意思,莱纳德和佩妮都知道他昵称的由来而你却不知道
Oh, well, you know, nownow that I'm hearing it, it does sound familiar.
话说回来,现在听你们这么一说,我好像有点印象了
How could it? I never told you, and you never bothered to ask. Well, now I know.
怎么可能,我从来没跟你说过,你也从来没问过,我现在知道了