Welcome, welcome, welcome! Happy turkey day! Hey, is that a new car? Yep! It's the best, isn't it?
欢迎,欢迎,热烈欢迎!欢度火鸡节哦!哇 你们买了辆新车啊?没错!是不是特棒?
I can't take my eyes off it. You shouldn't, either.
我的目光简直被钉在上面了。您也别往别处看了。
Are you okay, mami?
你还好吧,闺女?
I'm...I'm...Hey, guys! Now the party's started. Come on!
我,我,大家好啊!派对开始了。快进去吧!
How are you? - Good. -You disgust me. Are you hungry?
最近好吗?-很好。-恶心死姐了。饿坏了吧?
Oh, good. It's still in one piece. You hit those potholes pretty hard. It's like you didn't see 'em.
还好没散架。你都快把我建的洞穴弄塌方了。你难道没看见吗。
No, I saw 'em.
不,我看见了。
Can I be honest with you, Jay? I'm getting the sense that you're not the biggest fan of "Allegria"?
我能跟你说句实话吗,杰?我觉得你好像不那么喜欢我做的"阿雷古丽娜"?
You got a name for it now? Great. All right. Cards on the table? This is not your best work. Now look, don't get me wrong.
你还给它起了个名字?真棒。好吧,要我说实话吗?你可以做得更好的。听着,别会错意。
You're a talented kid. You're gonna be a big success in the world. But this...this is a swing and a miss.
你挺有才的。终有一天你会展翅翱翔。但这个,纯粹是瞎胡闹嘛。
Well, but my mom said it was-- - It's great, yeah, I know. But how did she say it?
不过妈说...... -你妈说很好,我知道。不过你注意到她的语气了吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There's a big difference between "It's great," and "It's great." You hear that? "It's great," And "It's great."
"很好"和"还好"简直是天壤之别。你听出来了吗"很好"和"还好"。
All I hear is a bunch of people telling me I'm great.
我只知道很多人都说我很有才。
And that's a problem, because a lot of times people will lie to you to protect your feelings, and that's not doing you any favors.
这就是问题所在了,因为很多时候人们怕你伤不起,故意说谎骗你,那对你完全没好处的。
You get a lot farther in life if you know what you're good at and what you're not. Now you can handle that, right?
如果想走得更远就必须明白自己的优势和劣势所在。现在能接受了吗?
Yeah. - Of course you can. How you doing, honey? -I'm great.
恩。-就知道你可以的。你还好吧,亲爱的?-还好啦。
Okay, everybody, come on! Two minutes till dinner! Get ready! -Good! -All right!
好了,大伙儿,动起来!还有两分钟开伙!准备好哟!-好啊!-真棒!
Oh, wow, Manny. What have you got there? He made a centerpiece!
哇塞,曼尼。手上端的什么啊?他亲手做的餐桌装饰哦!
Oh, that's fantastic. - It's stunning. -It's garbage.
真了不起。-令人震惊。-就是个垃圾。
No, no, no! What are you doing? It's so beautiful! Stop the lies. Jay told me the truth.
别,别,别啊!你干什么呀?多漂亮啊!别骗我了。杰跟我说实话了。
What did you say?
你胡说些什么了?
I mentioned it wasn't his best effort.
我就说他可以做得更好啊。
He said it was a swing and a miss.
他说我那是瞎胡闹。
Why? ! Why do you say these things, Jay? ! It's like I married my mother!
为什么?为什么你要泼冷水啊,杰?!你简直跟我老妈一模一样!
Jay, why would you do that? -Because he's a Pritchett.
杰,你为何那样啊?-他们家人都这德行。
But don't let these negative nellies drag you down, Manny, because one day you could have a trillion-dollar idea that the people who supposedly love you most-- -
不过别被那些小人打击到,曼尼,总有一天你会想出个点石成金的创意,那些理应最爱你的人......
Okay, Phil! That's it. Go get the head-scratcher.
够了,菲尔!别说了。去拿你的头部按摩仪吧。
The real head-scratcher, "Tm"?
真正的挠头仪,"不求人"吗?
Go get it, and let everybody else decide how many trillions I've cost you.
去拿过来,让大伙儿瞧瞧我耽误了你挣多少金子。
Way ahead of you.
多到你想都不敢想。
What's going on here?
什么状况啊?