There's nothing to talk about.That's not true. Sure there is.
没什么好聊的 不对吧 肯定有话说的
Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,
你就说实话吧 你在这里 是为了帮你弟弟救他爱的女孩
or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm?
还是因为你也爱着她
I mean, come on. Express yourself.I happen to like road-trip bonding.
拜托 坦白一点吧 我还挺喜欢公路谈心的
Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in.
你最好闭嘴 斯特凡 我随时可以离开
Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.You can't.
不会的 你看 这就是微妙之处 你不会走的
Alaric just left with jenna.
阿拉里克和珍娜刚走
He's getting her out of the house for a while so she doesn't ask questions about Elena.
他得带她出去一段时间 这样她就不会问起埃琳娜了
Look, I pulled this up based on that spot on the map.
你看 我在地图上查那个地方
There's nothing for miles except for this old house.
除了这栋老房子 周围几英里什么都没有
Did you send it to Stefan? Yeah.
你发给斯特凡了没 发了
I hate sitting here, waiting like this.
我真讨厌坐在这儿什么都做不了
She's gonna be fine.You don't know that.No, I don't.
她不会有事的 你也不确定 是 我不确定
What are you doing?I have something else I want to try.
你干嘛 我想试试别的办法
I don't get it.I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush.Ok, yeah.
我不明白 我需要一支蜡烛 还有埃琳娜的梳子 行 没问题
What's all this stuff for?
要这些东西干嘛
I know it's crazy,But I might be able to get her a message.
我知道这很疯狂 可我或许能给她送个信