Think about all the fun things you get to do when you have a baby.
想想你有孩子后,有各种好玩的事可做
Yeah! Yeah, you get to buy toys and little clothes.
对呀,你可以买玩具和小衣服
I kind of already do that for Howie.
这些都给华仔做过了
Andand whenever you're hungry, you'll be in a minivan with Cheerios all over the floor.
还有你只要饿了,就会发现自己车上满地都有零食吃
Oh, and I just found a new travel cup for Sheldon. It only lets out three at a time.
我还给谢尔顿找到了个新旅行杯,一次只会出三颗零食
So, when did you guys decide to get pregnant?
你们是什么时候决定要孩子的
Well, we didn't exactly decide. We were talking about it, and then one night we got a little reckless.
我们不是决定的,我们聊过要孩子的事,然后有一天晚上就大胆疯了一下
Oh, tell us! Yeah, tell us. No, I'm embarrassed.
给我们讲讲,对,讲讲,不要啦,好丢脸哦
Oh, come on, we're all grownups. We've all done it.
说吧,我们都是成人了,都有经验的
Me! Meme, too! I'm a grownup and I've done it!
我我我,有经验,我是成人,做过了
Fine. We were out one night, and things got a little spontaneous.
好吧,那天我们在外面,然后突然来了兴致
Oh, that sounds juicy.
一听就知道内容很精彩
Well, Sheldon was going on and on about time zones and railroad schedules, and I went out...
当时谢尔顿没完没了地说时区和铁路安排,然后我就出去了...
Wait, I remember that. Hang on. You did it at our place?
等等,这事我记得,慢着,你们是在我们家搞的吗
Kind of on Sheldon's bed. What?! No!
好像还是在谢尔顿床上,什么,不
I was headed to the bathroom, and I passed Howie on his way out.
我想去厕所,碰到华仔从里面出来
Usually he says, "Do not go in there," but this time he said, "Hey, let's go in here."
通常他会说"别进,进去会臭死",但这次他说"我们进去吧"
How could you do that?
你们怎么能这样
I'm sorry, but you know what it's like when you're with your man and one thing leads to another.
对不起,但你也知道,跟自己的男人在一起,很容易情不自禁
I do know what that's like. I really do.
这感觉姐知道,姐倍儿清楚
I'm not seeing anyone using liquid helium vortices like this.
我没找到任何人是这样使用液态氦漩涡
I'm not finding anything either. That's a good sign.
我也没找到,这是好事
Oh, wait, I found something.
等等,我找到点东西
Damn. What is it?
该死,是什么
This video. The baby panda sneezes, and the mama panda gets so scared.
这个视频,熊猫宝宝打喷嚏把熊猫妈妈吓了一大跳
Can you focus on what we're talking aboutAll right.
能不能不跑题聊正事,好吧
Look, now, this may be the rum talking, but as long as the unpinning rate of the vortices is kept within 1.1 and 1.3, the Magnus force issue should be negligible.
听着,也许说的是酒话,但如果漩涡释放率能保持在1.1到1.3,马格努斯力的问题就可以忽略不计
Even drunk, he's still smarter than all of us. And stronger.
他喝醉都比我们仨更聪明,还更壮
Yeah. Who wants to see me beat up the bartender?
谁想看我去痛扁酒保一顿
I'd enjoy that. Nah, she's a good kid.
我拭目以待,放她一马吧,她是个好姑娘
If this is a viable thing, we could get a patent and license it to companies that make guidance systems.
如果真可行,我们可以去申请专利,然后授权给做导向系统的公司
Look at that. You've known you're gonna be a father for less than a day and you're already stepping up.
瞧,你知道要当爹的消息才不到一天你就已经雄起了
I'm telling you, you got this.
相信我,你绝对能行
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Of course he's right. You and I both know how hard it is growing up without a father.
他当然对啦,你跟我最清楚小时候没爹疼有多惨
That's why I'm confident you're gonna be the best dad you can be.
所以我十分确信你会尽力成为最好的爸爸
Thank you, Sheldon. You're welcome.
谢谢你,谢尔顿,不客气
And if he has twins, we can do all kinds of neat experiments on them.
如果是生了双胞胎,我们就能拿来做好多屌爆的实验
You guys can go in if you want.
你们想泡就泡吧
No, we're a team. If you can't go in, we're not going in.
我们要同进退,你不能泡,我们也不泡
Then why are we drinking?
那我们俩为什么还喝酒
Okay, it's not like she's got the Christ child in there, all right?
她又不是怀上帝之子,不用这么牺牲吧
Oh. It's Leonard. He says Sheldon's drunk and they're gonna do karaoke if we want to join them.
是莱纳德,他说谢尔顿喝醉了,还说如果有兴趣,欢迎加入他们唱卡拉ok
That sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思
Oh, no. Sheldon's drunk texting me.
惨了,谢尔顿醉后乱发我短信了
What's it say"Would you like to sing karaoke with us."
写了什么,"要来跟我们一起唱歌吗"
How is that a drunk text?
这哪里算醉后乱发啊
He used a period instead of a question mark. He's so wasted.
问句他不用问号,而是句号,他真是喝大了
Your movie's showing, so you're going
爱片上映,那就走起
Could care less about the five you're blowing
票钱五块,甩都不甩
Theater gets dark just to start the show
影院变暗,好戏上演
You spot a fine woman sitting in your row, she's dressed in yellow,she says, "Hello" "Come sit next to me, you fine fellow"
发现同排,有位美女,身穿黄衣,她说"你好,帅哥坐我旁边可好"
You run over there without a second to lose
一个飞身,你冲过去
And what comes next, hey Bust a move
后续如何,出招开泡
You want it, you got it, oh, you want it, baby, you got it
你若想要,就能得到,你若想要,宝贝,你能搞定
Just bust a move. You want it, you got it, you want it, baby, you got it
出招开泡,你若想要,就能得到,你若想要,宝贝,你能搞定
Just bust a move. You want it, baby, you got it. You want it.
出招开泡,你若想要,宝贝,就能得到,你若想要
Hey, guys. Congratulations! Thank you.
男生们,恭喜你啊,谢谢
Hi. How are you doing?
你还好吗
Oh, wonderful. I'm being musically encouraged to bust a move.
好到不行,我正受音乐鼓舞来"出招开泡"呢
If I knew what that meant, I might just do it.
如果我能懂那词是啥意思,我肯定做
I'm really glad you're here.Can we talk. Sure.
我很庆幸你来了,我们能说两句吗,可以
So, you gonna get up there later?
等会你要上去唱吗
A microphone, a room full of inaccurate depictions of Polynesian religion, and a captive audience to hear about it?
一只麦克风,一个模仿波利尼西亚宗教但错误百出的场地,一群想跑也跑不了的听众
You bet I am. I'm sorry I freaked out this morning. I want you to know...I'm done being scared.
我绝对得去唱啊,抱歉我今早那样惊慌失措,我想告诉你,我不会再害怕了
It's okay to be nervous. I am, too.
紧张没事啊,我也紧张
Thank God, 'cause I was lying you might not have to wait nine months to see someone soil their pants.
谢天谢地,我刚才全是胡扯,我觉得你可能不用等九个月就能看到有人拉屎尿在裤子里
But I'm also really excited. I mean it. Me, too. I love you.
但我也真心很兴奋,真心的,我也是,我爱你
And I'm not just saying that because your breasts are gonna get bigger.
我会说这些话绝对不是因为你的胸也会变大
Are we an itemGirl, quit playin'
我们是恋人吗,女孩你别玩了
We're just friends. What are you sayin'?
我们只是朋友,你说这什么话
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
看着我的眼睛,说你爱着别人
My first love broke my heart for the first time
我的初恋情人,让我初次心碎
And I was like baby, baby, baby, ooh
我当时就说了,宝宝,宝宝,宝宝
Like, baby, baby, baby, no
宝宝,宝宝,宝宝,别啊
Like, baby, baby, baby, ooh
宝宝,宝宝,宝宝
I thought you'd always be mine
我曾以为你只专属我一人
Baby, I need your lovin',
宝宝,我需要你的爱
Got To have all your lovin'
必须得到你全部的爱
Baby, I need your lovin',
宝宝,我需要你的爱
Got To have all your lovin'
必须得到你全部的爱
Ooh, baby, baby Baby, baby
宝宝,宝宝,宝宝,宝宝
Ah, push it
啊,顶(使劲)
I appreciate this, but you really...
谢谢你们献唱,但我真的...
Push it real good
好好顶啊(使劲全力)
Land where my fathers died
祖宗之所埋骨我的国家属于你
Land of the pilgrims' pride
先民之所夸张
From ev'ry mountainside
群山之隈相低昂
Let freedom Ring...
自由之歌声抑扬
I'd like to dedicate my last song of the evening to my wife, best friend, and...now the mother of our child. I love you, Bernie.
我想把我今晚最后一首歌献给我的妻子兼死党,现在还兼我孩子的妈,我爱你,妮妮
Havin' my baby.What a lovely way of sayin' how much you love me
怀着我的骨肉,用这种美妙的方式表达你有多爱我
Havin' my baby.What a lovely way of sayin' Of sayin' what you're thinkin' of me
怀着我的骨肉,用这种美妙的方式表达你会想着我
You're kidding! What kind of maniacs have coitus in someone else's bedroom?!
你开玩笑吧,什么样的疯子会在别人房里交媾啊
Thank you, Pasadena! Good night!
谢谢,帕萨迪纳市,晚安
That was such a fun night. Probably 'cause you got to see your man up there rockin' the mic.
昨晚真是太好玩了,因为你能看到你的男人掌握全场的模样
Yeah, yeah. I was a little surprised when you decided to beatbox.
是啊是啊,我当时还挺惊讶,你居然决定要来一段口技表演
That was really an asthma attack. I just sold it.
其实我是哮喘犯了,只是掩饰特别好
Well, I am so happy for Howard and Bernadette. Me, too.
我好为霍华德与伯纳黛特开心,我也是
So, you ever think about it?
那你想过吗
Babies? Well, I'm not in a rush but someday, yeah, sure. What about you?
孩子吗,现在不急,但未来某天肯定会要啊,你呢
I think we'd make amazing parents.
我觉得我们一定会是很棒的父母
Will you guys keep it down?
你们说话能不能小声点
On the other hand, we might lack a certain maturity.
另一方面,我们在某些地方还不够成熟