Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I never told the police where you were.
我没告诉警察你在哪儿
Do you believe me? That's what I asked you
你相信我吗,在警察抓走我之前
before the cops picked me up.
我也这么问过你
I never got an answer, either.
我一直没得到你的答案
The D.A. is dropping the charges against me. I'm free.
地方检察官会撤销对我的指控,我自由了
We can get that awful thing off your leg right now.
你现在能把那破玩意儿从你脚上拿下来了
The cab is waiting.
车子等着呢
I'm going with spencer.
我要和斯宾塞一起去
Well, how did you like Mr. Fitz?
你觉得费兹老师怎么样
Every english department has one,
每个英语教学部
full of charm and promise.
都有一位迷人又有才的老师
This is crazy. You can't keep staying here.
这太扯了,你不能一直待在这儿
Hey, if you need a place to stay,
喂,如果你需要一个容身之处的话
there's an old couch in my basement.
我家地下室里有个旧沙发
My mom will never know.
我妈不会知道的
I figured out what the message means.
我弄清楚那条信息的意思了
It wasn't bad. It was the number 214.
它不是bad,而是214
All Em, all the time!
一直都是我艾米丽的错
Don't tell.
别说出去
Whatever it is you're holding on to,
不管你紧紧抓住不放的是什么
it's got to stop.
都该到此为止了
Come closer. I think he's dangerous.
靠近点,我觉得他很危险
And I think you need help.
可我觉得你需要帮助
Melissa...Spencer, we're pregnant.
梅丽莎,斯宾塞,我怀孕了
Mr. Fitz, this is Byron Montgomery.
费兹先生,我是拜伦·蒙哥马利
I'm sorry about how our meeting went,
上次的见面我很抱歉
And I'd like to talk to you,
我想和你谈谈
so maybe we could have a beer?
或许我们可以去喝杯啤酒怎么样
If you're trying out for The Bad Seed,
如果你想参加《孽种》的试镜
you need to sign up here and wait by the auditorium door
请来这边签字,然后在礼堂门口排队等候
until your name is called.
直到叫到你的名字
Thank you, and good luck.
谢谢合作,祝你好运
Start with the line about the stolen medal.
从被偷的奖牌那行台词开始练吧
Why isn't she wearing any shoes?
她怎么不穿鞋
So she can look short enough to play an eightyearold.
这样看起来才矮,可以演8岁小孩
What's my line?
我的台词是什么
I don't see anything about a medal.
我根本就没看到有写奖牌
No, that's what the eightyearold killed her classmate for.
不可能,那女孩就是为了奖牌才杀同学的
Penmanship medal. That's why they call her the bad seed.
书法奖牌,所以他们叫她孽种
A penmanship medal, really?
书法奖牌,确定吗
Didn't you read the whole play?
你没把整个剧本通读一遍吗
Don't look at me. Hanna's the one trying out.
别看我啊,汉娜是面试的
I'm just here to make her look taller.
我只是来衬托她高度的
Why do I have to read the whole play?
我干嘛要读整个剧本
I don't wanna be the bad seed's mother.
我才不想演孽种她妈呢
I want the other mother, the one who's drunk all the time.
我要演另一个妈,就是一直醉醺醺的那个
No comment.
我不予置评
Are you still ragging on me for bringing a flask to a dance?
你还要指责我带酒参加舞会的事吗
I don't need another parent, Spence. One's plenty.
我不需要老妈了,斯宾塞,一个就够了
Well, has the one figured out that Caleb's in your basement?
那你家那个妈发现地下室里的凯勒了吗
No, but "A" Has.
没有,不过A发现了
What are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
I'm gonna tell my mom before "A" gets to her.
我要在A告诉我妈之前先告诉她
I'm just gonna ask her if Caleb can stay in the guestroom.
我就直接问她能不能让凯勒住在客房
Hey, there, Hanna and her Clanna!
这不是汉娜和她的亲友团吗
Hey, Mona. How'd it go in there?
嗨,梦娜,面试得怎么样
Honestly, I nailed it. It was epic.
老实说,我胜券在握,演得太好了
I think Mr. Fitz cried.
我觉得费兹老师都哭了
Good for you, Mona.
真替你高兴,梦娜
I guess the rest of us should go home.
看来我们可以卷铺盖走人了
No! There are no small parts,
别啊,这次没有小角色
only parts that don't make it into the yearbook.
只有上不了年鉴的角色
Good luck.
祝你好运
Why don't you audition?
你怎么不去试镜
You kind of have an in with the director. Stop.
你跟导演交情可不浅呀,别说了
Is he wearing the tie you gave him? Stop!
他那条领带是你送的吗,别说了
It would be so awesome to hang out with you two
要是放学后能跟你们小两口
after school, see you as a couple.
一起出去玩的话,一定超棒
News flash. Just 'cause we're on this side of the building
注意,虽然我们确定了关系
doesn't mean that we can suddenly light candles and slow dance.
但这并不代表我们就能点起蜡烛慢舞了呀
That's the opening night party.
可以办一个首次公开派对啊
"Hello, Aria." "Hello, Ezra."
"你好,艾瑞亚" "你好,以斯拉"
Are you finished?
你够了没
It's not like we'll ever be able
反正我们永远都不能
to go on a double date with you guys.
和你俩一起出去就是了
You won't even send us pictures.
你连照片都不发给我们看看
Pictures? Hanna, we meet at his apartment.
照片,汉娜,我就在他家里约会
It's not sea world. We're just saying it'd be nice.
又不是海底世界,我们就过过嘴瘾
Believe me, I know.
相信我,我知道的
Wish I could.
我也想
But I can't. Um, where's your other scene?
但是不行,你的其他戏份在哪
Is Mr. Fitz in the auditorium?
费兹老师在礼堂里吗
Uh, I'm, uh, right here, Jenna. What can I do for you?
我就在这儿,詹娜,有什么事吗
I don't know if you're interested,
不知道你是否感兴趣
but I would like to compose some music for the play.
我想给这部剧写几首歌
Sure. That'd be great.
没问题,一定很棒
For the flute? Yes.
用长笛吗,是的
Is there a reason that you picked The Bad Seed?
你选《孽种》是不是有什么原因啊
It's one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的舞台剧之一
The theme is so inspiring.
主题很鼓舞人心
Uh, inspiring?
鼓舞人心
I'm fascinated by the nature of evil.
里面那邪恶的天性令我着迷
Mama.
妈妈
Oh, hey. Didn't, uh, wake you, did I?
早上好,我没吵醒你吧
Sort of.
有点
Are you packing or unpacking?
你是在打包还是拆包
Uh, little bit of both.
都有
You know, I gotta make room.
我要腾出点空间
Babies come with a lot of gear.
孩子出生后会有一堆东西的
Yeah, it's time I get rid of some of this dead weight.
是时候扔掉这些没用的东西了
What's in there?
什么东西
Junk, mostly. Yearbooks,
大多数是垃圾,年鉴
baseball gloves, trophies,
棒球手套,奖杯
stuff my mom probably wants more than me.
可能我妈比我更想要这些东西吧
Listen, can you, uh, hold this flap down for me?
你能帮我把这个按一下吗
It's a tape gun, Spence. You won't get hurt.
胶带机而已,斯宾塞,不会伤到你的
I know that. Really?
我知道,是吗
'Cause you flinch every time I come near you.
可是我每次靠近你,你都畏畏缩缩的
Have to go get ready for school.
我得上学去了
Yeah, Melissa told me
梅丽莎把你游泳比赛
what you said to her at the swim meet.
那天告诉她的事都跟我说了
You think I had something to do with
你觉得艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的死
what happened to Alison De Laurentis?
和我有关系是吗
Well, for the record, I didn't...
正式声明,我是无辜的
Though I'm not surprised she ended up that way.
虽然我对她这么死去一点也不意外
What is that supposed to me?
那是什么意思
It means your friend Alison was a psycho stalker
意思说你的朋友艾莉森是个神经的跟踪狂
who wouldn't take no for an answer.
不许别人对她说个不字
Okay, someone else probably had enough of her.
懂不,可能是有人受不了她了
Yeah, or maybe you had enough of her.
是啊,或许就是你受够她了
Listen, our relationship
听着,我和她的关系
could be summed up in two words: get lost.
可以用两个字来概括,迷茫
Right, well, it's too bad she's not here to defend herself.
好吧,真可惜她不能在场为自己辩护
Trust me, she never played that position.
相信我,她从来都不用为自己辩护
Your friend Alison was always on offense.
艾莉森永远是进攻的那一个
Didn't I just buy this milk?
这牛奶不是我才买的吗
Is it sour?
馊了吗
Empty.
喝光了
And... so is the butter dish.
黄油也吃完了
Why are we going through so many groceries?
我们怎么会吃那么多
I may have made some mac & cheese for Caleb and me.
我给自己跟凯勒做了点奶酪通心粉
He stayed over for dinner a couple times.
他来吃过几次晚饭
I thought we talked about this.
我不是跟你说了吗
I'm not crazy about this friendship.
我不喜欢你们在一起
Mom, his home situation sucks.
妈,他的家庭条件太糟了
His foster parents treat him like dirt.
他的养父母根本不把他当人看
Hanna, there are a lot of great families out there
汉娜,天下那么大
he could be placed with, just not ours.
自然有他的容身之所,但咱家不行
And... there's no sugar, either.
而且,糖也没有了
Uh, yeah, we made brownies for dessert.
恩,我们做了巧克力糕饼当甜点
So, I guess this would be a bad time to see
我猜,现在问你能否让他
if he can stay in our guestroom for a couple nights?
在咱家的客房里过几夜不合时宜咯
Ah, so the cat in the hat now wants room and board?
魔法灵猫开始要求食宿了吗
He never asked. I'm asking.
他从没提过,是我要求的
I mean, how do you expect
你让他怎么好好学习
him to study or get a good night's sleep?
怎么安心睡觉呢
Hanna, we need our privacy.
汉娜,我们需要有自己的隐私
Mrs. Potter's nephew is still circling out there.
波特太太的甥孙依然还阴魂不散呢
We're not in the clear.
我们都自身难保了
I applaud your compassion,
我很赞赏你的同情心
but I worry about your judgment.
但你的判断力令我担忧
So, is that a maybe?
这么说,你松口了
And now I'm worried about your hearing.
现在我又担心你的听力了
I'm late. I love you.
要迟到了,我爱你
She's gone.
她走了
Morning.
早安
How much did you hear?
你听到多少
Between you and mommy? Not much.
你和你妈的谈话吗,没听多少
I will, uh, put some groceries on the back porch.
我会买些食物放在后门那的
My parting gift.
离别礼物
Caleb, chill.
凯勒,安啦
I'll talk to her. She'll come around.
我再跟她说说,她会同意的
Said the girl with poor judgment to the cat in the hat.
某女生对魔法灵猫还真是缺乏判断力啊
Surprise.
惊喜哦
Uh, hey. What's this?
你好,这是什么
Your newspaper. I don't subscribe.
你的报纸,我没订过
Wwhat's up? What are you doing here?
怎么了,你怎么来了
Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you before school.
没怎么,就是想在去学校前跟你聊聊
About your dad wanting to take me out for that beer?
聊你爸想带我出去喝几杯那事吗
I don't have to do it, Aria.
我可以不去的,艾瑞亚
I can dodge him. No, don't dodge him.
我能推脱掉的,不,别推脱
I want you to spend some quality time with him.
我希望你能跟他好好聊聊
Why? Because
为什么,因为
it'd be cool if my dad could see how special you are.
要是我爸也能看出你的特别就太好了
I want my friends to see that, too.
我希望我的朋友们也能看到
And why do we suddenly care
为什么突然开始在意
what your friends think about me?
你朋友对我的看法了呢
Have you told them about us?
你告诉他们咱俩的事了吗
Your homies will like me just fine.
你的亲友团不会不喜欢我的
I cast Spencer and Hanna in the school play.
我选了斯宾塞和汉娜出演校园剧
Really? Excellent. They'll be so psyched.
真的吗,太好了,她们肯定超兴奋的
Who's your stage manager?
谁是你的舞台监督
Ah, couple of kids have asked. Why?
有几个学生来提过了,怎么了
Well, you'll be spending every day after school
你每天放学以后都要忙这个
and weekends... So if I'm stage managing,
周末也是,所以如果我是舞台监督的话
we can see each other all the time.
咱俩就能朝夕相处啦
On campus.
在学校里
Off campus, too. It'll give us an excuse
校外也一样啊,这样咱俩就有理由
to finally have coffee outside this little apartment.
能出去喝杯咖啡,不用躲在这小公寓里了
I love this little apartment.
我挺喜欢这间公寓的
I do. A lot.
真的,超爱
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Come on.
拜托啦
Let me be your stage manager, please?
就让我做你的舞台监督吧,求你了
Part of me says this is a terrible idea.
我心里有个声音在说,这主意太糟了
But I'm not talking to that part.
但我不是在跟那个声音说话
Just say yes, Ezra. Come on, just say it.
答应我吧,以斯拉,拜托啦,说嘛
Say it. Yes.
说嘛,我同意
Caleb, can you get me my mascara?
凯勒,能把睫毛膏递给我吗
I'm in the shower!
我正冲凉呢
Can I just come in and grab it? Sure.
我能直接进来拿吗,当然
You know, if you guys cleaned this showerhead,
我说,你们要是能清理下这莲蓬头的话
you could have amazing pressure.
水压就能好多了
Go for it.
你清理呗
Hanna?
汉娜
Is my phone in your bathroom?
我手机在你的浴室里吗
Um, II I'm in the shower, mom!
妈,我,我在冲凉
I was halfway to the bank
我正在去银行的路上
when I realized I didn't have it.
突然发现没带手机
What is with this charger?
这充电器怎么回事
I only have three bars.
显示只有三格电量
Uh, I really can't talk right now, mom.
我现在没法说话,妈
I'm getting shampoo in my mouth.
洗发精弄到嘴里了
Okay.
好吧
All right. See you at dinner.
好了,晚餐见吧
Wanna share a towel, too?
还想共用一条毛巾吗
That's awesome. That's the part you really wanted, right?
太好了,这是你最想演的角色,对吧
Yeah! It's pretty cool.
是啊,那角色超好的
If you guys are all involved,
如果你们都要参与的话
maybe I should do props or something.
那我去做道具什么的好了
Why is Paige Mcvullers calling?
佩奇·麦卡勒斯干嘛给你打电话
Is she still torturing you?
她还在折磨你吗
No, she's we're cool now.
不,她,我们没事了
Really?
真的吗
What brought you closer, her trying to drown you?
她企图把你淹死反倒使你们更亲近了吗
She's got a cousin in the military,
她有个表亲在部队
and she's kind of anxious about it.
她有点担心
Did you and Toby figure out
你和托比想出
that braille thing yet, what 214 means?
那条盲文的意思了吗,214是什么意思
You haven't given up, have you?
你们该不会放弃了吧
Definitely not. We're still working on it.
当然不会,我们还在想呢
I'm supposed to drop off his French book after school, so...
我答应过放学后给他送法语书的,所以
Can I do it?
我送可以吗
I haven't seen him since they dropped the charges,
从撤诉以后,我还没见过他呢
and I'd kind of like to talk to him again.
我想再跟他聊聊
Yeah.
好啊
Maybe now he'll be more willing to hear me
或许现在他愿意听我解释
when I say I didn't turn him in.
不是我告发他的了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
I didn't even know they knew each other.
我怎么不知道他俩认识
There's a lot of things that we don't know.
我们不知道的事情多了去了
What is that?
那是什么
What did he just give her?
他刚给她的是什么
So, the play raises an interesting question.
这部剧提出了一个很有趣的问题
Are people born evil, or do they learn it?
即人之恶性是先天而定,还是后天习得的
I brought some additional material
我带了些附加材料
to give you guys some background on the period.
让大家了解一下那个时期的背景
What gives, Velma?
怎么回事,维尔玛
Did you have a nasty dream last night about shaggy?
昨晚做了什么跟猛男的春梦吗
I was in the shower with him.
我跟他共浴了
Oh, talk about a wet dream.
那谈谈你的湿梦吧
No, it wasn't a dream. He took a shower at my place.
不是梦啦,他在我的浴室里洗澡
Did you lose your Vcard?
你失去童贞了吗
No! Nothing happened.
没有,什么都没发生
Well, that was a waste of water.
真是浪费水啊
Are you into him or not?
你到底喜不喜欢他啊
Okay, you know, I'm just confused.
我就是很纠结
Decide soon. Bad boy only showers once a year.
快点决定吧,坏男孩冲凉的机会可不多哦
Do you need help?
要帮忙吗
Oh, no, I'm good, thanks.
不用,我自己可以,谢了
So, I recommend that you read the novel,
我推荐大家读一下小说
and to whet your appetites, I copied the first chap
为了激发你们的兴趣,我复印了第一章
II got it. Thanks.
我来弄吧,谢谢
Why don't you hand out the schedules?
你去发一下日程安排好了
Oh, Aria, uh, while you're up,
艾瑞亚,等你发完了
could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Uh, sure. What do you need, Mona?
好的,你需要什么,梦娜
Could you hit the Vendy and
你能去趟文迪
grab me a powerbar and some mints?
帮我买个能量棒和一些薄荷糖吗
I think I should just pass these out,
我想我只能把这些发了
but everyone can "hit the Vendy" when we go on break, okay?
但是一会儿休息时,大家都可以去文迪
I think you'll see, even with the novel,
我觉得就算从小说里也可以看出来
Rhoda is not the typical eightyearold.
罗达并不是一个典型的八岁孩子
Only the janitor is
只有守门人
Yes.
什么事
Uh, I'm guessing this isn't the varsity booster club.
我猜这里不是大学运动支持者俱乐部
My bad. Sorry.
我的错,不好意思
Let's all take a look at the first scene with Rhoda and the Janitor,
我们一起来看看第一幕里的罗达和守门人
if you'll turn to page 25.
请翻到第25页
He is so creepy!
他真令人起鸡皮
I can't believe you ever kissed him.
我简直不敢相信你吻过他
We all wanted to kiss him.
我们都曾经想吻他
Never.
从来没有
At that frat party
在那个兄弟会派对上
when he was big man on campus?
他可是大学风云人物
The one that Alison got us into?
那个艾莉森带我们去的派对吗
Not me. Yes. You.
我才没有呢,不,你有
You are so badass.
你太坏了
Did you make these?
这是你自己做的吗
Where'd you get this picture of me?
你从哪弄到我这张照片的
I look like my mother.
我看起来像我妈
That is your mother.
那就是你妈
So, you guys can thank me later.
你们可以慢慢感谢我
Wait! So...
等等,那么
What do we what do we do now?
那我们,现在该做什么
Act your new age.
做"现在年龄"该做的
Oh, excuse me. Sorry.
借过一下,不好意思
Hey, Spence, isn't that your sister's new boyfriend?
斯宾塞,那不是你姐姐的新男友吗
Really? That's what I thought. Are you?
真的吗,我也是这么想的,你是不是
He's kinda cute. So's his friend.
他还挺可爱的,他朋友也是
Easy. He's a little bit old for you.
别想了,他对你来说岁数也太大了吧
Not tonight... 'cause I'm 26!
除了今晚,因为我26岁了
Put that away.
把那个收起来
Yeah, and take a math class. You're 21.
就是,你好好算算,应该是21
Okay. All right. Just right up here.
好了,就在楼上那里
Looks like Mr. Melissa is giving Miss Rum & Coke a special tour.
看来梅丽莎先生要带醉酒女好好玩玩去了
Maybe he's just taking her to the bathroom.
或许他只是带她去厕所
Or finding an empty room so she can lie down.
或者是找一个能让她躺下的空房间
Yeah, on top of her.
没错,他躺上面
What?
怎么了
Look, I don't know about you vestal virgins,
听着,我不管你们几个圣洁处女的事
but I'm here to make some memories.
但我是来找乐子的
Let's divide and conquer and meet back here at midnight.
我们分头去猎艳,然后午夜在这里集合
You should've said something to your sister that night.
你那晚就应该告诉你姐姐的
Like what? "I crashed your boyfriend's frat party"?
说什么,我去了你男朋友的兄弟会派对吗
I would've been so dead.
那我就死定了
Like your sister isn't now?
像你姐现在这样吗
Yeah, knocked up with his bad seed.
就是,应该扼杀在摇篮里
Hanna, why do you think that the janitor in the play
汉娜,你觉得为什么守门人是剧里
is the only one who knows the little girl's not a liar?
唯一一个知道小女孩没说谎的人
Um, that's because the janitor is childlike himself.
因为守门人自己也很孩子气
It's like when we were reading Shakespeare,
这就像是当我们在读莎士比亚的时候
and Ezra talked about the fools
以斯拉却在讲傻瓜们
and how they can get away with saying...
谈他们如何能说些别人不能说的话
things that... other people can't.
却可以不负任何责任
Let's just focus on this play.
我们还是回到剧本中来吧
Okay?
好吗
Spencer asked me to drop off your French book.
斯宾塞让我把你的法语书带来
There is a reason she didn't want to?
她自己不想来吗
No. Not at all.
不,绝不是
I practically snatched it out of her hand.
其实是我从她手里抢来的
I wanted to.
是我想来
I should be on your porch.
我该相信你的
I found out who turned me in.
我知道是谁举报我的了
It was Jenna.
是詹娜
Her way of keeping me close to home.
这就是她让我留在家里的方法
Well, no one can do that now.
现在没人可以这么做了
It must feel good, knowing you can ride that whenever you want.
想去哪就去哪的感觉,一定很好吧
It'll feel even better when I can get it to move.
要是我能把摩托车修好,就更好了
So, I was thinking...
我在想
Maybe we could go out sometime and celebrate,
或许我们可以出去庆祝庆祝
now that this is over.
既然这一切都结束了
What happened to Maya?
玛雅怎么了
I meant celebrate as friends.
我是说,像朋友那样庆祝
Breakfast or something.
一起吃个早饭或者什么的
I like breakfast.
我喜欢吃早饭
Tomorrow?
明天行吗
Don't tell me you're still working.
别告诉我,你还在工作
No, just prepping.
没有,只是准备一下而已
I like to fool myself into thinking
我喜欢说服自己相信
they actually read some of the things I put up here.
有人会读我贴在这里的东西
Well, hope springs eternal.
人总得往好的方面想
Look at you, you're teaching, writing,
你看你,又教书,又写作
directing the school play.
还指导校园剧
Do you even have time for a beer?
你有时间喝杯啤酒吗
Sure. Just, uh, don't tell my students.
当然可以,只是,别告诉我的学生
It'll only make them love you more,
要是他们知道的话
if that were even possible.
会更喜欢你的
My daughter thinks that you are pretty hot stuff.
我女儿认为你是个奇才
And you know what?
你知道吗
After reading your stories that Aria gave me,
读了艾瑞亚给我的你写的小说
I have to agree.
我不得不赞同她
But I gotta say, it's very bold of you,
但我不得不说,你很大胆
exposing yourself to your students.
敢把自己完全暴露在学生面前
Come on. You look like you need that beer.
来吧,你看起来很需要喝杯酒来放松一下
Okay, pick up the coat, move stage left,
拿起外套,走向舞台左边
and then push him out the door.
然后把他推出门
Can he have lunch first?
被赶出去之前,能吃个午饭吗
I...wasn't talking to you.
我不是在跟你说话
Oh, you have someone crashing in your attic, too?
难道还有人住在你家阁楼上吗
No. I'm learning my lines.
不,我在背剧本
Can I help? Nope.
我能帮忙吗,不用了
Can I make the sandwich?
我来做三明治怎么样
No.
不用了
So, how was the rest of your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Mine got off to a really strange start.
我今天经历了个很诡异的开头
I was taking a shower Yeah, you know what,
我正在洗澡的时候,你知道吗
you can make a sandwich, and you can eat it, too.
你可以去做你的三明治,然后吃了它
I have to practice being drunk.
我得练习装醉
Can I... help?
我能帮忙吗
No!
不用
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你
You know, when you talk about your writing,
你谈论你的作品的时候
you seem much more relaxed
比谈论你的日常工作的时候
than when you talk about your day job.
要显得轻松的多
You're not hiding out at that high school, are you?
你不会是故意躲在高中教书的吧
What?
什么
Listen, Ezra, I have known many gifted people
以斯拉,我见过太多才华横溢
who were too scared to bet on their own talent.
却又害怕以此谋生的人
No, no. No. Not me. I love teaching high school.
不,不,不是我,我很喜欢教高中生
Oh, of course you do.
当然了
I mean, everybody always loves their first class.
我是说,每个人都喜欢自己的第一堂课
You bond with them in a special way,
你和他们就这样联系在了一起
But don't forget the same kids
但别忘了,你爱的那些孩子们
that you love are gonna move on, you know?
终究是要离开的,不是吗
You know, time goes by so fast.
要知道,光阴似箭啊
I mean, Aria's already looking at colleges in California.
艾瑞亚已经在寻觅加州的大学了
You know, if you taught at the college level,
你要是在大学教书的话
you'd have a lot more time for your writing.
就会有更多时间从事写作了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What's going on?
怎么了
I saw Ian hand Jenna a bag at school.
我今天在学校看到伊恩递给詹娜一只包
So? Well, do you have any idea what was in it?
那又怎样,你知道那里面是什么吗
No. Why do they even know each other?
不知道,他俩怎么会认识
He's a coach. What team does she play on?
他可是个教练,詹娜算哪门子的队员
I don't want to have to ask Jenna.
我不想问詹娜这事
We're not talking much these days.
我们最近很少说话
You don't have to talk to her. Just...
你不必和她说话,你只要
Get her phone. What?
拿到她手机,什么
We have to find out if Ian is in her recent call lists,
我们得查查伊恩最近是否和她通过电话
and Hanna has a friend who can unlock her password.
汉娜有个朋友能破解她的密码
I'm not stealing her phone.
我才不要偷她的手机
Toby, we're no closer
托比,我们从来就
to figuring out what 214 means.
没弄明白214到底是什么意思
Ian might be who she's whispering to on the other end.
伊恩说不定就是她窃窃私语的那个人
I don't know. If I've gotta be careful.
我不知道能不能行,这样我得非常小心
If I start stealing If we don't get to the bottom of this,
如果我偷东西,如果我们不弄清真相
you're just gonna be waiting around
你就得提心吊胆得等着
for the next piece of evidence to be planted in your room.
下一个证据出现在你家
Until they find the real killer,
直到他们找到真凶
your nightmare is never going to end.
否则,你的噩梦将永无止境
We need Jenna's phone.
我们需要詹娜的手机
Morning.
早上好
Is that Emily?
是艾米丽吗
Yes.
是我
Toby's not here.
托比不在
Or are you here to see me?
莫非你是来看我的
He's not here? We made a
他不在吗,我们说好了
I said I'd take him out for breakfast.
我说过要带他去吃早饭的
Well, he's having that with Spencer.
他和斯宾塞正共进早餐呢
He left early this morning.
他一大早就走了
Said he needed to do homework.
说要去做作业
It sucks, doesn't it?
很失望,对吧
What?
什么意思
Feeling like you're second choice.
觉得自己像个备胎一样
How soon can I get it back?
我多久能拿回来
Shouldn't take him long.
不会很久的
Have you eaten? You want some toast?
吃饭了没,来点土司吧
Is whole wheat okay?
全麦的行吗
She goes ballistic when I touch her stuff.
我碰她东西,她会发飙的
Yeah, I get it. My sister once threatened
我理解,我姐曾经就因为
to break my thumbs for using her hairbrush.
我用了她的梳子差点想剁我手指
Toby, can I ask you something?
托比,我能问你件事吗
Why was Alison so sure it was you
为什么艾莉森这么肯定是你
spying on us the night of Jenna's accident?
在詹娜出事那天偷窥我们
I'm sorry. I shouldn't
对不起,我不该问的
I never spied on anyone.
我从没偷窥过任何人
I never looked in anyone's window.
也从没朝别人的窗户里看过
Your friend Alison made that up.
全是你朋友艾莉森编的
Why? Why you?
为什么,为什么选你
Because she thought she had something on me.
因为她自以为抓住了我的把柄
She she didn't understand what was really going on,
她都没搞清楚状况
and she used it against me anyway.
就以此来威胁我
Well, it seems like she had something on all of us.
看来我们都有把柄在她手上
Maybe, but you don't have to live in a town
也许吧,但你至少不用住在一个
where everyone believes you killed her.
大家都认定你是凶手的镇上
Not everyone.
不是所有人都这么认为
You did.
你曾经这么认为
Yeah. I guess I did.
是啊,我以前是这么以为的
But I'm not proud of that.
但我并不引以为傲
This whole Alison thing
这整件有关艾莉森的事
has never made any sense to me.
跟我从来就没有丝毫关系
It still doesn't.
现在也是
Hey. You're... already taping.
你已经在贴边了啊
I thought you wanted me to.
我以为你想让我这么做来着
I do. Just...
我的确是这么想的,只是
Not sure we'll have people up on their feet yet.
还不确定大家能否开始走位了
Look. I'm sorry about slipping up yesterday,
昨天的失误我很抱歉
but I don't think anyone picked up on it.
但我觉得没人会注意到这点的
Oh, they did.
他们会注意到的
I'll be more careful. I promise.
我保证下次一定会小心的
Oh! So how was that beer with my dad?
对了,和我爸喝得怎么样
What'd you two talk about?
你俩都谈些什么呢
Lots of stuff.
谈了很多
He offered to help me get a job at Hawes College.
他提出帮我在霍伊斯大学找份工作
Why? You already have a job.
为什么,你不是有工作了吗
But there's one class available there,
但在那儿只要上一个班的课
and it could lead to something more.
并且也会给我带来更多
Why would you need something more?
你为什么想要更多
Truth is, I... need something less.
其实是,我想少上点课
If I worked at Hawes,
如果我在霍伊斯教书的话
I would have more time to do my own writing.
我就有更多时间用来写作了
Yeah, but teaching here
话是如此,但在这儿教书
hasn't kept you from your writing, has it?
也没妨碍你写作啊
Not entirely, but I gotta think about the future.
是这样没错,但我总得为我的将来打算
So, you're planning on leaving here?
所以你打算离开这里吗
Maybe, eventually.
也许吧,反正总是要离开的
But you are, too.
你不也是吗
Leaving eventually, right?
你终究也是要离开的,不是吗
Oh, hey, Mr. Fitz.
嘿,费兹老师
Oh, Aria, um, I'm a little parched.
对了,艾瑞亚,我有点口干舌燥的
Have you had a chance to pick me up some throat coat?
你能帮我拿点润喉茶吗
Um, you're gonna have to go get your own tea, Mona.
梦娜,你得自己去拿
I'm a stage manager, not a gopher.
我是舞台监督,不是地鼠协议
Wow. You sure bite like one.
是吗,你咬东西的时候还挺像的
Where did you get this? The year 2020?
你从哪儿弄来的这个,2020年的吗
It's for someone who can't see.
这是给盲人用的
Okay. Well, someone who can,
好吧,即便是看的见的人
might need to call NASA to turn it on.
估计也得找美国宇航局的人来打开它
Uh, take however long you need.
随便你弄多久吧
No. Take an hour.
不行,只给你一个小时
It has to be returned as soon as possible, or the person who
弄完了就得马上还回去,否则
borrowed it might be in trouble.
借东西的人会有麻烦的
They should be.
活该
Stealing a blind person's phone? That's sick.
偷盲人的手机,真够变态的
What do you like to do for fun on the weekends?
你们平常周末都干吗
Break old lady's hips?
推倒老奶奶找乐子吗
You know what? Just give it back to Spencer as soon as you can, okay?
弄完了尽快给斯宾塞就是了
Where does my character sit?
我的角色要坐在哪里
Uh, I haven't blocked it yet, Mona.
我还没安排好,梦娜
We'll get to that on Saturday.
我们周六再讨论这个
For those of you just arriving,
刚来的人注意下
the stage has been taped off to mark the living room,
舞台被用胶布划分出了客厅
and the prop table is being stocked as I speak.
我说话这会儿,道具桌也准备好了
Wait, this Saturday? I can't be here this Saturday.
等等,这周六吗,我可来不了
I only sent the email
我只把电邮发给了
to those who were called for that rehearsal.
那些需要排练的人
Well, am I called in or not?
那我到底要不要来
We'll be blocking that scene on Saturday.
我们周六要排那场戏
I thought I mentioned that. You didn't.
我记得我说过的,你没有
Mr. Fitz, can we find a way to work out the kinks in the system?
费兹老师,我们能否找个解决问题的方法
I assure you, Mona, from this point on
梦娜,我相信从此刻起
Aria will be on top of things.
艾瑞亚会熟练负责好这些事的
I just need some clarification
我只是需要我们的导演
from our director on the scheduling.
能把时间安排说清楚
Can we take five, everyone?!
我们休息五分钟吧,大家说呢
Thanks.
多谢
Are you still angry at me about yesterday?
你还在为昨天的事生我气吗
I'm angry at myself because...
我气的是我自己,因为
I knew this wasn't gonna work.
我就知道这样行不通
Fine. I will help you find a new stage manager.
那好,我帮你找个新的舞台监督
But it sounds like you're
但看样子你是要
trying to replace me in other parts of your life.
和我分手啊
Who said that? You did.
谁说的,你说的
Suddenly, everybody's leaving here.
忽然之间,所有人都走了
And why were you talking
你为什么要说些什么
about your future versus our future?
你的将来和我们的将来不相容之类的话
Because they may not be linked.
因为它们可能没有交集
Look, I'm not saying I'm leaving here tomorrow,
听着,我不是说我明天就走
but, let's face it
但是,我们得面对现实
We are not tied to this place forever.
我们不会永远在这里
You're looking at colleges in California,
你在看加利福尼亚的大学
which you have every right to do.
当然你完全有权那么做
One, I looked at one college in your favorite city.
首先,我看的是你最喜欢的城市的大学
We could move there together!
我们可以一起搬到那里去啊
Aria, that's not how it works.
艾瑞亚,不是那么回事
Why can't it if we want it to?
要是我们都愿意的话,怎么就不行
The whole point of college is to broaden your world,
念大学的目的是丰富你的世界
oot pack up your high school English teacher and bring him with you.
而非带着你的高中英语老师一起远走高飞
You're not just my high school English teacher.
你不只是我的高中英语老师
Is that how you see yourself?
难道你是这么看的吗
No. But you will, when the time comes.
不是,但是到那时你会那么想的
Cute couple, aren't they?
这小俩口真逗,是吧
We should study our lines.
我们该好好研究下台词了
Yeah, I still don't get my second scene.
我还是不明白我这第二幕剧是什么意思
Your character is suspicious.
你演的角色生性多疑
It doesn't say that in the script.
脚本里可不是那么写的
That's because it's underneath the words.
那是因为没有明说
That's the reason why she's drinking.
那也是她酗酒的原因
No, she's drinking because her kid drowned.
不,她酗酒是因为她的孩子淹死了
Hanna, at this point even the little girl's
汉娜,在这时候连小女孩的
mother thinks that she's a murderer.
妈妈也认为自己是个凶手
It's the drowning, the old lady who fell down the stairs,
溺水的孩子,摔下楼梯的老妇人
the janitor who was set on fire...
被烧死的守门人
I was just talking about this scene.
我只是在说这一幕剧
She could think it was an accident.
她可能认为那只是一场意外
Maybe there are no accidents. What do you mean?
也许没有意外,什么意思
We never questioned what happened at that party.
我们从没怀疑过那次派对上发生的事
All right, I'll see you guys later, okay?
好的,我们回头见
Hey, Mike, I want to see pictures.
迈克,我想看看照片
I really like that top, Em...
我很喜欢你这件上衣,艾米
And I think someone else might like it, too.
我想有人可能也很喜欢
No.
不会吧
Why? He's drooling in his beer pong cup.
怎么不会,他口水都流进啤酒杯里了
Just go talk to him. No.
过去和他聊聊,我不去
Go talk to him!
过去和他聊聊
Are you okay? Don't touch her!
你还好吗,别碰她
I'm gonna go get help!
我去找人帮忙
Somebody call 911!
快打电话报警
She's still breathing.
她还有气
We should go. Now.
我们该走了,现在就走
Why didn't you tell us about Ian at the top of the stairs before?
你以前怎么没告诉我们伊恩在楼上
I... I didn't think about it till now.
我,直到刚才我才想起来
What if that girl didn't fall just 'cause she was wasted?
如果那女孩不是因为喝醉了才摔下来的呢
We're... starting.
我们开始排练吧
What's going on?
怎么了
The night that we crashed that frat party.
我们擅闯兄弟会派对的那晚
Yeah, what about it? We're thinking Alison
怎么了,我们认为艾莉森
wasn't the first person Ian shoved.
不是第一个被伊恩推倒的人
I can't do this right now. This phone is out of my league.
我现在走不开,这电话我破解不了
I can't crack it, and I know you're dealing with a time issue.
我打不开它,我也知道你现在赶时间
You're just gonna give up? This is important!
你要放弃吗,这很重要
Why? Why are you breaking and
为什么,为什么你要
entering Jenna Cavanaugh's phone?
查看詹娜·加瓦诺的手机
It's none of your business.
这不关你的事
How'd you know it was Jenna's?
你怎么知道这是詹娜的
Because I'm not blind.
因为我不是瞎子
Are you gonna get over what happened yesterday morning?
你是要把昨天早上的事完全忘掉吗
Because I can have that tattoo removed.
因为我可以去把那个纹身给去掉
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
So, what do you think? Are people born bad?
那么,你们怎么看,人性本恶吗
I'm having a hard time figuring out
我费了很大劲想弄明白
who's evil and who's just naughty.
谁是真恶,谁是假坏
I think you know the difference, Mona.
我想你是知道区别的,梦娜
But let's ask some of your classmates.
我们还是问问其他同学吧
Spencer. Thoughts?
斯宾塞,你怎么想的
Yes. Some people are pure evil.
是的,有些人就是坏到骨子里的
We should get out of here.
我们该离开这儿
They're gonna start questioning everyone.
他们开始询问每一个人了
We can't leave without Alison!
我们不能丢下艾莉森
I voted for mini golf.
我就说去玩迷你高尔夫吧
This was a huge mistake.
这真是大错特错
What's going on? What happened?
怎么了,发生什么事了
You missed it? Where were you?
你没看到吗,你去哪儿了
That that girl that was with Ian
那个,那个和伊恩的女孩
She fell down the stairs, and it was terrible.
她从楼梯上摔下来了,摔得很惨
Can we just tell her on the bus?
我们上了公车后再告诉她不行吗
Note to self: don't drink and dive.
记住了,要练跳水就别喝酒
If my mom finds out I was here,
要是我妈知道我在这
I'm gonna be grounded until I'm 50.
我会被禁足到50岁
Guys, if we run away like babies,
姑娘们,要是我们逃跑的话
we'll definitely be questioned.
我们肯定会被审问的
What is she doing?
她要干吗
Excuse me. My friends and I made the mistake
打扰一下,我和我的朋友们犯了点小错
of having a little drink before we ate,
我们吃东西前喝了点酒
and none of us feel comfortable about getting behind the wheel.
我们现在都开不了车了
Can we trouble you for a ride back to Rosewood?
能麻烦你把我们送回玫瑰镇吗
What what are you thinking?
什么,你在想什么
I'm thinking we're not taking the bus.
我在想我们不用坐公车了
Chillax, ladies.
别紧张,姑娘们
The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it.
越光明正大得走,越没人会怀疑
I think my character's being totally selfish.
我觉得我的角色太自私了
I don't even know how to play that.
我都不知道该怎么演了
Miss Verne is protecting the future of her school, Mona.
威恩小姐是在保护学校的未来,梦娜
So, is she forgivable or not?
那么她可否被原谅呢
It's unforgivable if she's only thinking of herself.
要是她只考虑自己的话就不可原谅
Let's stop here.
今天就到这吧
These are all good thoughts.
大家的想法都不错
We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow.
我们明天继续这段
Study your lines. Put away your props.
各自研究下台词,把道具放好
I'll see you then.
明天见
Guys.
姐妹们
What are we looking at?
我们要看什么
Why would that be in here? What's that?
为什么它会在这,那是什么
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Em, where did you get this?
艾米,你从哪弄来的
I didn't! I've never seen it before.
不是我,我之前从没见过它
Oh, God, no.
天啊,不会吧
You think that's what Ian used
你认为那是伊恩用来
To kill Alison, don't you?
杀艾莉森的,你不这么认为吗
Guys, slow down.
姐妹们,等一下
We don't know that that's Alison's blood.
我们都还不知道那是不是艾莉森的血
We don't even know if that is blood.
我们甚至都还不知道那就是血
Yeah, but we don't know that it's not.
但我们也不知道那不是血
That's insane.
疯了
Why would he hide that in here for everyone to see?
为什么他要藏到大家都能看见的地方呢
Because it's a bold move,
因为这是个大胆的举动
and no one would ever look for it here.
从来没人来这找过
Why did the bad seed hide
为什么那个孽种
the medal in the box on top of her desk?
把奖牌藏到她课桌上的盒子里
Why didn't she just bury it?
为什么她不埋了它
Because she was eight!
因为她才八岁
Guys, we all saw that video.
姐妹们,我们都看过那段视频
Ian did not have a trophy in his hand.
当时尹恩手里没拿着奖杯
We didn't see what was on the ground.
我们只是没看到地上有什么东西
It could've been in his luggage.
也许是放在他的行李箱里了
This was when they were together at Hilton Head.
获奖时间是他们都在希尔顿黑德岛的时候
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We hand it in.
我们得交出去
We're not wasting time losing evidence again.
我们不能再一次浪费时间失去证据了
Emily's right.
艾米丽说得对
This goes to the police now.
我们现在就把它交给警方
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在要干什么呢
Just wait.
只能等了
How long until the police
警察要花多久
figure out that it's Alison's blood?
才能验出那个是艾莉森的血迹呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you this I don't want to go home.
跟你们说,我不想回家
I don't want to be anywhere near where Ian is.
我不想靠近伊恩
You can stay at my place.
你可以待在我家
Could we just all stay at your place?
我们能都去你家吗
I don't know, it just feels weird splitting up after this.
经过这事后,感觉人像是要散架了
I can't believe we had it,
真不敢相信我们找到了它
the weapon, in our hands.
那件凶器,就在我们的手中
After all this time, it's like...
经过这么久,就好像
Like Ali can finally rest in peace.
好像艾莉终于可以安息了
Yeah. We all can.
是啊,我们都可以安心了
We'll pick up some food on the way to Emily's.
我们在去艾米丽家的路上买点吃的吧
II can't stay over tonight.
我今晚不能在外过夜
Look, believe me, I don't want to go home either,
听着,相信我,我也不想回家
but my mom hears something in the basement...
但我妈会听到地下室里的动静的
You haven't told her about Caleb?
你还没跟她说凯勒的事吗
There's only so much I can do in one day, okay?
我这一天应付的事已经够多的了
Actually, can we just make one stop along the way?
对了,我们能在中途停一下吗
II promise it won't take long.
我保证不会耽误很久的
Yeah, sure.
当然,没问题
Wait, Em. We didn't call Toby.
等等,艾米,我们没打电话给托比
What?
什么
We have to tell him what we found.
我们得告诉他,我们的发现
You tell him.
你跟他说吧
That should be you.
应该由你来告诉他
Sorry to bother you, but I'm
抱歉来打扰你,但我
I'm not sleeping tonight until I say this.
不一吐为快的话,我今晚就睡不着了
Take your coat off. Sit down.
把外套脱了,坐下说
No, no. I'm not staying.
不,不了,我不久留
I just came here to say that
我过来只是想告诉你
I signed up for the play for all the wrong reasons,
我申请负责演出,大错特错了
so I'm officially done.
所以我正式退出
You're right, it was a terrible idea.
你说得对,这是个很糟的主意
Aria But you were wrong too.
艾瑞亚,但是你也有错
About the future. You have no idea
关于将来,你无法预知
what's gonna happen tomorrow. Nobody does.
明天会发生什么,没人可以
My friend Alison, she didn't.
我朋友艾莉森,她不能
She didn't get a future. She didn't even get to turn 16.
她根本没有未来,她甚至都没活到16岁
Listen No, but let me finish.
听着,不,让我说完
I don't know if I'm gonna end up in California,
我不知道自己最终是否会去加利福利亚
or some fishing village in Guam it doesn't matter.
或是关岛的某个小渔村,这都无所谓
We're both here now.
我们现在都在这里
Can't we just be happy that we have that?
我们就不能活在当下吗
Good answer.
这答复不错
Didn't take anything that wasn't mine, officer.
我没拿不属于我的东西,长官
Are you leaving?
你要离开吗
I thought you'd be relieved.
我想这样你就解放了
Why would you think that?
你怎么会这么想
Because you've been treating me
因为你对待我就好像
like something you scrape off your shoe?
我是你鞋子上不得不除去的脏东西一样
At least, since our shower.
起码,在共浴事件后是这样的
Look...
听着
I know. I just...
我知道,我
I wasn't...
我没有
Ready to see that much of me?
准备好把我看得那么光吗
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
What, and now you think you have to throw down, too?
那你觉得你现在准备好了吗
What if I don't want to?
要是我不愿意呢
It's okay.
没关系的
What if I do want to?
要是我愿意呢
That's okay, too.
那也没关系
Did you guys sleep at all?
你们都睡得好吗
No. Just tossed and turned.
没有,翻来覆去,辗转反侧
She tossed. I turned.
她用翻的,我用转的
I cannot wait for him to be carted out of here.
我真等不及快点把他给押走
Just knowing that he's in this building now
光想到他现在就在这栋楼里
Thinking he could get away with it,
想到他居然还能逍遥法外
her blood in that trophy case
而她的血却在奖杯箱里
makes me sick.
我就觉得恶心
Guys.
姐妹们
Oh, my god. They're going
我的天呐,他们要
to drag him out in front of the whole school.
当着全校的面逮捕他吗
Why is he coming over here?
为什么他朝我们这边走来
Ladies.
女士们
Which one of you found the trophy?
你们哪个人找到的奖杯
Who's, uh, Spencer Hastings?
谁是斯宾塞·海斯汀
So, was this a group effort,
那么这是集体的杰作了
or are you three just along for the ride?
还是你们三个只是凑热闹的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, you should've done a little research.
我的意思是,你们应该先调查一下
There's no golf tournament on Hilton Head on that date.
那天希尔顿黑德岛上根本没有高尔夫球赛
What about the blood?
那血迹呢
It's not human blood.
那不是人血
Comes from a rat.
是老鼠的血
No, but why would there
不可能,但为什么
Let's save our questions for the precinct.
还是把问题留到警局再说吧
Follow me.
跟我走
Detective Breyer?
布雷尔探长
"A" planted that trophy.
那个奖杯是A设的局
We should've known.
我们早该知道的
Guys, where was she that night?
姐妹们,那天晚上她在哪儿
At the frat party when the girl fell,
在兄弟会派对上,那女孩摔下楼的时候
where was Alison?
艾莉森当时在哪
She wasn't with us.
她没跟我们在一起
She wasn't with us, either.
也没跟我们在一起
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm saying maybe it wasn't Ian who pushed that girl.
我是说,也许不是伊恩把她推下去的
Maybe maybe that drunk girl was just in Alison's way.
也许那个醉酒的女孩碍了艾莉森的事
Why would Alison do that?
为什么艾莉森要这么做
Because that frat party wasn't a random pick.
因为那个兄弟会派对不是随意选的
She took us there because she wanted to see Ian.
她带我们去那儿是因为她想见伊恩
Maybe she was stalking him.
也许她真是在跟踪他
Wait, so now you believe Ian?
等等,那你现在相信伊恩了
You don't think he killed Alison?
你不认为是他杀了艾莉森了吗
I didn't say that. I think he killed her.
我没那么说,我还是认为是他杀了她
There's just a lot about that night that was still don't know.
但关于那晚,我们还是有很多事不知道
Oh, my god. What?
我的天啊,怎么了
What if Jenna was also blocking her way to Ian?
如果詹娜也是她接近伊恩的绊脚石呢
What if Ali threw that firecracker in Toby's garage
如果艾莉往托比家仓库扔爆竹时
knowing that Jenna was in there?
知道詹娜在里面的呢
She had us all fooled.. Until now.
她一直在愚弄我们,直到现在也是