手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:真实世界里的恰克

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source Into the scandalous...
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
...lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
gossip girl was right. I'm gay.
八卦天后说的没错,我是同性恋
Every time mom brought home someone who said,
妈妈每次带回家的人,只要对她说"我爱你"
"i love you," they would end up married.
他们就会结婚
I'm not ashamed of who I am.
我不觉得自己有什么可耻的
I may have concealed things in the past, but not anymore.
我可能隐藏过一些旧事,但现在不会了
The bad news is that your girlfriend catherine is a lying,
坏消息是,你女朋友凯瑟琳
manipulating whore who's sleeping with her stepson.
是个满口谎话,和继子上床的骚货
The good news is
好消息是
that I convinced them both To leave town.
我说服他们离开这里
What do you care about humdrum humphrey anyway?
汉弗瑞有什么值得关心的
He's nothing.
无名小卒一个
I actually think he's pretty cool. - the only person
事实上我觉得他很不错,唯一
With fewer friends than you is dan humphrey, and that's
一个比你朋友少的人就是丹?汉弗瑞了
Because he's something you'll never be--a human being.
那是因为他是人类,你永远都不是
There's nothing quite like autumn in new york,
纽约的秋天与众不同
But it's not only the leaves that change.
不仅是树叶变颜色了
Something in the air brings out the true colors in everyone.
这种天气还会让人释放本色
Why are you all so quiet?
你们怎么这么安静
Good morning.
早安
Bart, you're back early.
巴特你提前回家了
My last round of meetings wrapped up sooner than Expected.
上次会议提前搞定了
Rushing home to the family.
马上冲回家
How long's this layover?
这次能在家留多久
Didn't lily tell you? I'm here for the long haul.
莉莉没告诉你么,我要在家待上好一阵
And just in time for our housewarming party
正好赶上咱们明晚的
tomorrow night. - um, I've been meaning to ask you.
乔迁派对,我想问一下
Uh, can we bring friends?
我们能不能带朋友过来
of course, dear.
当然可以,亲爱的
Oh, um, did you get the little suit that I laid out for you,
瑟琳娜,你看到我放你屋里的小西服了么
Serena? That was for me?
那给我的啊
I thought the housekeepers got new uniforms.
我还以为是给管家的新制服呢
Yeah, it's conservative, yes, but classic.
是保守了点,但很经典啊
Bart brought it from paris. it had its own seat on his plane.
巴特从巴黎用私人飞机带回来的
Bart bought me a suit? - new watch.
巴特给我买了套西服吗,新的手表
Cash--direct deposit into one of my offshore accounts.
票子,打到我的一个海外帐户里
Now that we are all here,
既然我们大家都在这
Lily and I have something we want to discuss.
莉莉和我有些事情要和你们商量
As tomorrow's party marks our debut as a family,
明天的派对是我们首次作为一家人公开亮相
We've been talking about what that actually means.
我们讨论过这真正意味着什么
Less money for me when you die?
意味着你死了我少分财产么
We were thinking more along the lines of some guidelines.
我们考虑实施一些新的规范
Guidelines? for what?
规范,为什么
For life together. I mean, now that we're all here,
为了一起生活,我们生活在一起
Having some rules would be nice. - like what?
制定些规则很好,比如?
Like every friday, we dine as a family.
比如每周五,家庭聚餐
Uh, don't you think monday would be--
你不觉得周一更...
A weekend curfew of 1:00 a.m.
周末的宵禁定在凌晨一点
is that eastern or pacific?
东部还是西部时间?
And no going out on school nights. -what?
工作日不许外出,什么
Are you serious? -all right, all right.
开玩笑吧,好了
Mom, where is this coming from?
妈,这些打哪来的啊
Bart and me, we made the decision together.
巴特和我共同决定的
We are in complete agreement on this matter.
我们都觉得这么做是对的
yeah, I'm sure.
当然了
Medicine cabinet, bedside table, underwear drawer?
药柜,床头柜,内衣抽屉
It's borderline solicitation, v., and--and, uh, creepy.
瓦内萨,有点过分了,让人发毛
It wouldn't be creepy if you'd actually read the flyer.
如果你真的读了宣传单就不觉得恐怖了
You're on a mission
你的任务是
To save dutch schultz's favorite speakeasy.
保护达基?舒尔兹著名的地下酒吧
But what are you protesting? The owner died, didn't he?
但为什么啊,店主都死了,对吧
He did, which is why the whole building's up for auction.
是的,因此整座楼公开拍卖
And if we don't stop the sale, it won't be long before
不阻拦的话,过不了多久
Some evil developer turns it into a pain quotidien.
该死的开发商就搞成乡村面包咖啡馆
oh, I like le pain--
我喜欢乡村...
Okay, we're doing a petition for landmark status...
我们请愿将此作为地标建筑
uh,Which you signed
你签了
And dad signed and mom signed.
咱爸咱妈签了
And Eleanor Waldorf.
还有埃莉诺?霍道夫
How about I come to school with you
我和你一起去学校发传单
And hand out flyers to the guilty rich?
给内疚的富家子弟怎么样
well, if there is such a thing,
即使真有会内疚
I d--i don't think there's any in my school.
也不会出现在我们学校
Well, maybe one of their mommies or daddies
没准他们的爸妈会
Is looking for their next cause. hmm.
借此作为下一桩事业呢
Whose bag is that? That's a soccer ball.
那是谁的包啊,是个足球啊
Oh, yeah, apparently, half the soccer team at st jude's
是的,圣裘德一半队员显然都和
Got mono from making out with lauren goldenberg... ew.
劳伦?高顿保接吻,而感染性单核血球病
So I guess their only other option was to ask me to try out.
所以我猜他们只能叫我试试了
Wait, they asked you?
等等,是他们找的你?
Yeah, well, nate did. I'm now an alternate.
是的,内特找的我,我现在是替补
I'm also really, really late.
我真的要迟到了
Uh, you with me? Yeah.
和我一起走么,当然
Well, uh, good luck with the guiltless rich.
好运,找到善良的富人
What's next, no tv until after you finish your homework?
还有什么,没写完作业不能看电视么
They're just a few rules, serena.
瑟琳娜,不过是几条规矩
Who watches tv on a tv anymore anyway?
现在谁还用电视啊
It's not about the rules, eric. it's about mom.
艾瑞克,不是规矩的问题,是咱妈的问题
When it's just the three of us, it's fine,
我们仨的时候,风平浪静
But anytime she gets a new guy, she stepfords out
而她有了新男人,就一幅娇妻样
And lets him make all the decisions.
百依百顺
I don't think that's what's happening.
我不这么想
Remember when we had to move to chamonix
记得上次我们搬去夏蒙尼么
Because german klaus wanted to ski all year round?
就因为德国佬克劳斯整年都想滑雪
That wasn't so bad.
还不赖嘛
But what about paolo--
那保罗呢
The raw food diet? family colonics?
生食主义者,害得全家洗胃
Orameer? I know I enjoyed our brief conversion to islam.
奥哈米尔呢,我转信伊斯兰教感觉真好呀
I see what you mean.
我明白
Look, mom can't let these guys choose her life for her
听着,妈妈不能听凭摆布
Because they shouldn't be able to choose ours.
因为他们也不能摆布我们
It seems different this time.
这次似乎不同
She seems pretty serious about
为了能让巴特融入这个家
Making the whole family thing work with bart.
她看起来很认真
We could at least try, right? -Fine.
我们至少应该试一下对吧,好吧
But the second he starts to call the shots,
但接下来他就要发号施令了
These gloves come off and the nails come out.
摘下手套,露出尖甲
I just mixed metaphors, didn't i?
比喻用混了吧
yeah, but it kind of worked.
是的,但还凑合
And the coach is really impressed with your tryouts.
教练对你的试用很满意呢
Really? Yeah. Thanks for subbing in.
是吗,多谢你能来替补
Well, save your thanks until after you see me play.
等你看到我踢球再言谢也不迟
It's gonna be-- -humphrey, never a pleasure.
会...汉弗瑞,真不想见到你
Oh, good. We agree on something.
很好,我们有点共识了
Archibald, isn't it about time you ended this bromance?
阿齐布尔德,是时候结束这段男孩情谊了吧
What happens at yale stays at yale.
在耶鲁发生的事情留在耶鲁
Hey, man. let's go.
咱们走
Poor chuck.
可怜的恰克
what is life without a friend to share it?
没有朋友分享的人生是什么样的呢
Oh, it looks like you just lost yours to dan humphrey.
似乎你刚刚被丹?汉弗瑞抢了第一次啊
Who cares?
谁在乎
I'd rather talk about who you lost yours to anyway.
我倒想聊聊谁抢了你的初夜
Been there, done that, been decontaminated.
往事已经成风了
We both know you'll do it again.
我们都知道你还会回来找我的
it's just a question of when.
只是时间问题罢了
The answer is never.
答案是,永不
We're inevitable, waldorf.
咱俩分不开的霍道夫
Despite whatever vestigial attraction
即使我的身体对你还有残念
My body may feel for you, my brain knows better.
我的大脑清楚得很
And yours should, too. I gotta go.
你也应该清楚,走啦
I've got a disciplinary hearing.
我要去惩戒听证会啦
Well, I knew you were trouble, but a hearing?
我知道你问题多多,但听证会么
Impressive.
了不得
Oh, it's not for me.
不是我的
Kelsey, kelsey, kelsey, how many times must we tell you?
凯尔西呀凯尔西,我们得告诉你多少次
As one of the girls of the steps,
你进到我们的组织里
You represent constance royalty.
就该表现康士坦次的高贵
so it should come as no surprise
别觉得惊讶
That many girls before you have gotten the ax
女孩品味低俗,败坏我们的名声
When their choices reflected poorly on us.
在你之前而被除名
I didn't realize-- -that tights are not pants?
我不知... 那叫紧身裤吗
Honestly. blair, you got a minute?
布莱尔,打扰你一分钟
60 seconds. clock it.
60秒,计时开始
What are you doing here with those?
你拿着那些传单干嘛呢
Shouldn't you be at whole foods?
你不是应该在全食超市么
As much as I hate these words coming out of my mouth,
我不喜欢此话出自我之口
I could really use your help with this.
可我真需要你的帮忙
oh, saving a teardown.
拯救拆除行动
Charity is for diseases and endangered species.
慈善事业的对象是疾病和濒危物种
Real estate is not on the list, at least not in new york.
可不包括房地产,至少在纽约不是
I can make you help me, you know?
知道吗,我能让你帮我
Oh, it makes jokes, too.
开玩笑吧
Everyone knows that you and marcus broke up,
每个人都知道你和马库斯分手了
But no one knows why.
不过没人知道为什么
Even you wouldn't stoop that low.
你不会这么低级趣味吧
Blackmail seems to work so well for you,
我都忘了
So maybe I'm missing out.
勒索是你的强项嘛
Now that we've established that I own you,
现在我们建立了雇佣关系
You have six hours to get a thousand signatures
给你6小时,完成1千份
And make sure they're legible. have fun.
合法的签名,玩得开心
Well, well. Look who's playing by the rules,
啊哈,谁被规则玩得团团转
And it's not even a school night.
今天甚至都不是工作日
Eric convinced me. what about you?
艾瑞克说服了我,你呢
I'm on my way out to a house call.
我正要去拜访某人
Ugh. gross.
不公平
Well, as long as you're home by 1:00.
总之1点前回家
Naive serena.
天真的瑟琳娜
Don't you know
你不知道
Bart and lily's list of rules doesn't apply to me?
巴特和莉莉的规矩,对我不适用么
What are you talking about? -according to my sources,
你说什么呢,根据我的情报
The real reason my father flew back early
我爸之所以早回来
Is to court some executives in town from the midwest.
是为了接待几个从中西部来的总裁
The only problem is, they won't do business
有一点,那些人不和
With anyone who doesn't share their family values,
不重视家庭的人做生意
So bart is making sure we do...
所以巴特确保或假装
Or appear to.
我们一家亲
Wait. all this just so he can close a deal?
这都只为谈成生意?
I do my best work off the radar,
我尽量退避三舍
But while you're on "page six"
而你和有名的波比?丽芙顿
With the poppy liftons of the world,
上过八卦版新闻
You're the bigger threat to bart's business.
你对巴特生意的威胁更大
Night, sis.
晚安了,妹妹
I hope your book is captivating.
希望这本书很销魂
Hi, bart.
嗨,巴特
We missed you at family dinner. maybe next time.
你错过了家庭聚餐,下次吧
Where do you think you're going, and in that dress?
你觉得自己的这打扮是要去哪
Oh, the girls and I thought we'd hit up 1oak,
我们几个女孩子想喝一杯
then maybe bijoux,
然后可能去挑首饰
And I don't know--anywhere we can find some paparazzi.
我也不知道,可能是狗仔蹲点的地方
I'm in the mood for a little show tonight.
今晚,我很有心情秀一把
Oh, I forgot to put on underwear.
哎哟,我忘穿内衣了
Waving a white flag, are we?
我们停战了吧
Not exactly.
不算是
I have a proposition for you.
我有要求
I'll say yes.
我同意
that little troll vanessa is working my last nerve.
小人瓦内萨,触犯我最后的耐性
Not what I expected.
没想到啊
and then I realized this could benefit both of us.
后来我意识到这对我们两个都有利
You had me until "troll."
讲到小人,我就没兴趣了
Dan stole your best friend. now you can steal his.
丹偷走了你最好的朋友,现在你能偷他的了
Seduce and destroy.
勾引再毁灭
What's in it for me? -the thrill of the impossible.
有什么好处,碟中碟的刺激
The only person vanessa loathes more than me is you.
比起我,瓦内萨更讨厌你
It would be one for the ages.
讨厌程度, 古今第一
Maybe you're not up for it.
或许你是对此无能
If memory serves, you've had some mechanical problems.
没记错的话,你能力故障
I'll just imagine she's you.
那就想象她是你
This just in...
就在这一刻
Blair waldorf and chuck bass
布莱尔?霍道夫和恰克?拜斯
Placing a wager on the takedown of lonely boy's b.f.f.
赌码,斩首寂寞男孩好友,计划
We think we've heard this story before,
有前车之鉴
And we're pretty sure it ended up with everyone dead.
结局将会两败俱伤
So what did lily have to say
莉莉会对昨晚你的
About last night's curfew flaunting?
宵禁示威作何评论
Mm, I kind of snuck out before she could corner me.
我在陷入窘境之前溜出来了
Let them discipline the sibling that actually deserves it.
他们该多多管家家里真正的捣乱分子
you mean chuck?
你说恰克?
What? -you smiled.
干嘛,你笑了
No, I didn't. I hate chuck. don't make me lose my appetite.
才没有,我恨他,别让我倒胃口
Oh, hey. is that eric?
哎呀,那是艾瑞克么
Hey, uh, larissa said you'd be here.
拉里萨说你会在这
Hey. and we are? who is this?
是啊,这是谁呀
Jonathan, this is my sister, serena,
乔纳森,这是我姐姐瑟琳娜
And her friend, blair waldorf.
她的朋友布莱尔?霍道夫
This is jonathan, my boyfriend.
这是我的男朋友,乔纳森
It's nice to meet you both. -nice work, e.
很高兴见到你们,艾瑞克,不错嘛
Oh, my gosh. hi. so nice to meet you.
天啊,真高兴见到你
Sit down, both of you.
两位请坐
I invited him to the party tonight,
我邀请他参加今晚的聚会
But I thought you should meet him first.
但我想你应该先见见他
yeah, I met chuck the other day.
前两天我见过恰克
Chuck. wow. hear that, blair?
恰克哦,布莱尔
Chuck.
恰克
Ignore her. she's dehydrated.
别理他,她喝高了
Did I miss something? -no, but we did the story of
我错过什么了?没有,我们错过了
How you two met. we want to know everything.
你俩是怎么认识的,都告诉我们吧
So then the ball came to me, and so I kicked it
球传到我这里
to this guy, and then, you know, He kicked it
我又传给那个人,然后
to another guy, an he kicked it to another guy
他传给另一个人,那家伙又传给别人
And then that guy scored,
那个人射门得分
So, you know, it was basically an assist. wow.
所以,我基本上是助攻了
Yeah, it was awesome. it was pretty amazing.
很厉害,太妙了
Oh, it's so weird that you're on a team now.
你参加球队,还真怪怪的
I mean, pretty soon you're gonna have actual guy friends.
很快你也会有哥们了
What are you talking about? I have plenty of guy friends.
你说啥,我有一帮哥们
dan, I know that you're mr. soccer now,
丹,我知道你现在是足球小子
But you and I both know you prefer to hang out with girls.
但你知我知,你喜欢和女孩混在一起
Vanessa, serena, once upon a time.
从前的,瓦内萨,瑟琳娜
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么不好意思的
except that it's completely untrue.
除了你说的都不是真的
Okay. -dad, will you please tell jenny that...
好吧,爸爸,你能告诉珍妮
...that I have guy friends?
我有一帮哥们吗
Of course he does. I'm his--
他当然有了,我就是...
no, not including you.
不,你不算
Or Cedric? -not including dolls.
塞德里克? 玩偶也不算
Okay, watch and learn.
好吧,好好看着
Nate. hey, man. hey, it's humphrey. dan.
内特,好啊伙计,我是汉弗瑞,丹
Yeah, good. good. hey, listen.
是啊,很好,听着
Uh, you want to hook up for some soccer later?
你待会想踢球吗
You're--you're-- you're by the park, right?
你在...你在公园附近对吧
Noon, yeah. sweet, bro. all right. I love it. bye.
中午,好的,伙计,再见
Apparently, uh, we're gonna play soccer later.
显然,我们待会要去踢球了
Uh-huh. no big.
没啥大不了的
Is cedric invited? Jenny. Hmm, come on.
塞德里克受邀了吧,珍妮,别这样
Thank you, dad. -you know, cedric would get dirty.
谢谢,老爸,会弄脏塞德里克的
And then dan would have to bathe him.
那样丹还得给他洗澡
All right, I'll see you two later.
好吧,我们待会见
I got my boy waiting for me.
我的朋友还等着我呢
Great turnout, v. I got a good feeling.
结果不错, V 我有种不错的预感
Let's hope so, horace.
但愿如此
Here come the sharks.
放高利贷的人来了
What the hell are you doing? -you mean you have to ask?
你来干嘛,这还用问吗
I'm here because of you. thank you for introducing me
因为你我才来的,谢谢你
To this unique business opportunity. no. unh-unh.
把这么独特的商机介绍给我,才不是
You are not buying this place
我才不会让你买下这地方
To turn it into another yuppie fusion bar.
然后开个什么雅皮士联合酒吧
For your information, since I bought victrola,
给你的信息,自从我买下维克多夜店
Bass industries has expanded into vintage entertainment.
拜斯企业扩展到复古式娱乐
We're willing to work with you.
我们愿意与你合作
Thanks, but we're already petitioning for landmark status.
多谢,但我们已经在为它申请地标建筑了
Why don't you have a bake sale while you're at it?
你在这干嘛不办个烘烤特卖呢
In the real world, we are your only hope.
在现实中,我们是你唯一的希望
Endorse our bid, and we promise to return this place
接受我们的开价,我们保证让这地方回到
To all its sweet sordidness.
可爱的脏样子
It sounds perfect. just one problem--i know you.
听起来不错,可惜的是,我很了解你
Or do you only think you do?
或者你只是以为自己了解?
hey, get outta here, rich boy!
滚开,阔少爷
Ooh! wow. I didn't think that suit could get any worse.
我不知道套装还能变得这么难看的
I was wrong.
我错了
I think that's-- oh, serena, wait a minute.
我想那... 瑟琳娜,等等
Would you excuse us, please? thank you.
能让我们单独谈会吗,谢谢
so what's my punishment?
要怎么惩罚我呢
Don't be childish.
别这么孩子气
why not? you're treating me like one.
为什么,你都当我还是个孩子
Isn't that who curfews are for?
宵禁不正是给小孩子规定的吗
Well, you're certainly living up to our expectations.
那么你当然不会辜负我们的期望了
According to bart,
听巴特说
You went out looking like a stripper last night.
昨晚,你打扮得像个脱衣舞娘出去
If you have a problem with our rules, then just say so,
如果你不满我们的规定,说出来不就行了
But to simply defy us... not you, him.
别这样挑衅我们,不是对你,是对他
Bart and I are husband and wife. but he's not our father.
我和巴特是夫妻,但他不是我们的父亲
Come on, mom.
妈妈,你想想
Things were so good last year.
去年一切还都好好的
We were almost like a real family.
我们几乎就像是真正的一家子
Why change that?
为什么要改变呢
Serena, you're making this
瑟琳娜,你把事情
Much more complicated than it really is,
搞得太复杂了
And going by your actions last night,
根据你昨晚的行为
I clearly think that you could benefit from a little structure.
我真的认为做点约束会对你有好处
If I thought this was actually you talking, I might listen.
如果你真是这么想的,我会听你的话
If this is how you're acting now,
如果你总是如此行事
I should have insisted on more structure years ago.
几年前我就该多做些规定了
You mean, like, three husbands ago?
你是说,大概是,三任丈夫之前吗
That was unkind.
这太刻薄了
I'm not really in a family mood.
我还没能接受这样的家庭
I think I'm gonna pass on tonight's little soiree.
我想我不参加今晚的社交晚会了
Nate?
内特
Hey, man.
你好,伙计
Oh, right, yeah, yeah, we're meeting in the park.
对,没错,我们要在公园见面
Yeah.
是啊
No, no, no. I just-I got--i got tied up.
不,不,不,我只是,我有点事
Yeah, I'll see you in ten.
好的, 10分钟后见
Okay.
好的
Whoever said, "you can't have it all,"
谁说过,你不能拥有一切
Must have known the archibalds.
一定很了解阿齐布尔德一家
Looks like poor little nate is...
看起来可怜的小内特
Yuck. poor.
哎呀,变穷了
A mr. chuck to see you, miss blair.
布莱尔小姐,恰克先生要见你
Dorota, who?
多洛塔,是谁啊
Excuse me. don't you--
请原谅,你不...
Deal's off. what? what are you talking about?
取消交易,什么,说什么呢
I'm out. I don't know what I was thinking about,
我不干了,我不知道我在想什么
Pretending to buy some broken-down bar.
假装去买什么破酒吧
But you promised to seduce vanessa.
但你答应去勾引瓦内萨的
She needs to be destroyed.
得毁了她
She's your problem. humphrey doesn't warrant this.
那是你自己的问题,汉弗瑞可没授权
The great chuck bass is just gonna give up?
伟大的恰克?拜斯就这样打退堂鼓了?
No, no, no. there's no shame if the prize isn't worth it.
不,收获如不值得付出,无需感到羞耻
You can do your own dirty work.
你可以继续你自己那肮脏的勾当
There's not enough in it for me.
对我来说没什么价值
But what if I made it worth it?
如果我让这值得做呢
What are you talking about? I think you know.
你说什么,我想你知道
You're not serious.
你不是说真的吧
My, my.
天啊
That girl has gotten under your skin.
那姑娘可真招惹你了
The question is, bass, will you?
问题是,你会吗
Aren't you the least
难道你不但心
bit worried I'll succeed?
我会成功?
Do we have an agreement?
我们达成共识了吗
Careful, b.
小心点, B
One thing about making a deal with the devil...
和魔鬼做交易...
Oh, we have a deal.
成交
He always comes to collect.
魔鬼总会赢的
After you left,
你走了以后
your lawyer came back and showed us
你的律师来给我们看了你的提案
your proposal, which did indeed include keeping
里面的确提到了保持原样
Everything as is And lobbying for landmark status.
和申请为地标建筑
So I was telling the truth.
所以我没骗你吧
I'm sure you've done something in your lifetime
我想你被泼冰镇饮料大概是
To deserve getting beaned by an iced beverage.
你这一生中做的某件错事的报应吧
Isn't it possible there are parts of me you don't know?
难道你可能了解我的全部吗
Possible, just extremely unlikely.
也许吧,只是不太可能
You have a reason for coming here?
来这有事吗
If it was to insult me,
如果是来侮辱我的
There's a web site you can go to.
你可以登陆网站
The manager of the inn wants to meet you.
酒馆经理想约见你
If he signs off, you have our support.
如果他签名了,我们会支持你
But it still doesn't mean I trust you.
但这并不代表我信任你
Of course not... now.
现在,当然不会
I best go put on something special.
我最好去换身特别的衣服
I don't know how she expects me to take this family
我不知道以她那最长16个月婚姻的记录来看
seriously when her record stands at 16 months.
她希望我怎么接受这个家庭
which husband was that?
那是第几任丈夫
Klaus.
克劳斯
Is that the one who wore the wooden shoes? zip.
是那个穿着木鞋的人吗,吉普
No, that was danish claus, with a "c."
不,那是丹麦的克劳斯, C开头
This is german klaus, with a "k."
这个是德国的克劳斯, K开头
Wait, I forget. did she marry both?
等等,我忘了,她都嫁过吗
no, just german klaus,
不,只嫁给德国克劳斯
But she did date danish claus longer. -oh, your mother.
但她和丹麦的克劳斯约会更久,你妈妈
Remember how she always used to just jet off
还记得以前你和艾瑞克上学的时候
To mustique or ibiza without warning
她总是招呼都不打就飞往
While you and eric were still in school?
玛斯蒂克岛或是伊比沙岛吗
eleanor always knew
当我们带着
When we showed up with our overnight bags.
过夜的衣物来你家时,埃莉诺总会知道
lily had a new boyfriend.
莉莉又交了新男友了
We tried alternating between you and the archibalds
我们轮流着来你和阿齐布尔德家
So you guys never knew how bad it really was.
所以你们不会知道到底有多糟
we knew.
我们知道
But bart is the worst. he's controlling and a hypocrite.
但巴特最糟,有控制欲又虚伪
He acts like he's family friendly
他和曼哈顿近一半的模特约会
When he's dated half the models in manhattan.
还装得家庭和睦
B., you look gorgeous. where did you get that dress? B
好华丽,裙子哪来的
Oh, this?
这条吗
Just... chuck.
是,恰克送的
When did chuck give you a dress?
什么时候恰克送过你裙子
when we were going to europe.
我们去欧洲的时候
And you're wearing it tonight?
你今晚要穿这件?
It's just that it would be a shame to waste it. that's all. uh-huh.
只是觉得不穿是种浪费,就这样
You know, you gotta teach me that--that, uh,
你瞧,你得教教我那个,那个
That bouncing-off-the-knees thing,
那个用膝盖顶球的动作
'cause I tried it once, -but I broke my dad's gibson.
因为我试过,但打碎了我爸的吉布森鸡尾酒
It's very scarring to see your father cry.
你爸大喊一定很可怕吧
well, I actually wouldn't know.
其实我也不太清楚
My father--not too big on showing emotion. mm.
我父亲是个不擅长表露情感的人
Hey, so I'm guessing you're not going
我想你应该不会去
To the bass/van der woodsen housewarming party,
拜斯和范德?伍德森家的乔迁庆宴吧
Are you, tonight? no, no.
今晚你去吗,不
Um, well, especially since this is...
尤其是
...the first I'm hearing of it.
第一次听到这玩艺儿
Oh, so... you and serena are, like...
你和瑟琳娜怎么样
well, to say things ended badly
委婉点说
Would be an understatement. you going?
就是糟糕的结束了,你去吗
Uh, nah. I think I'm just gonna stay at home, chill out,
我想我就呆在家里吧,静一静
watch a movie, you know? -yeah, that sounds good.
看看电影,听起来不错
Well, I'd actually invite you over,
我其实想约你来的
But the house is, like, a total mess. oh, yeah. no.
但那房子现在一团糟,-哦,没事
Housekeeper has the week off, so...
管家请了一个多星期的假,所以
Is your mom there? I mean, not that she cleans things.
你妈妈在吗,我不是说她来做清洁
You know, I don't know all that stuff with your dad...
我不知道你父亲走之后你家会...
yeah. No, it's, uh...
我知道,其实
My mom's staying out in the hamptons... okay.
我妈妈现在呆在汉普顿
So I told her I was staying at chuck's just
我告诉她们我在恰克家
so she doesn't worry about stuff, you know?
这样她就不会担心了
I'm gonna get a drink, actually. you want something?
我去买点东西喝,你要吗
Yeah. sure. thanks. cool.
好啊,谢谢
What is it? Nothing. I like it.
怎么了,没什么,我喜欢这里
This our guy?
这就是那个家伙吗
Horace rogers, meet chuck bass.
贺瑞斯?罗杰斯,这是恰克?拜斯
pleasure.
很高兴
Man, come here.
来吧,兄弟
Look at that outfit.
瞧这行头
Didn't know it could be worse
不知道还有比今天早上来的那家伙
than the one this morning.
穿得更糟糕的了
Kidding.
开玩笑
I know savile row when I see it.
我知道这是萨维尔罗的成衣
joe kennedy taught me.
乔?肯尼迪教过我
You knew joe kennedy? used to come here all the time.
你认识乔?肯尼迪,他以前经常来
Had a girl up the street.
在街那边有一个女儿
I was 9 years old, selling papers out front.
当时我9岁,在外面卖报纸
Rumor has it
据说
He kept this place in booze during prohibition.
禁酒令时期他就常在这儿喝酒
So you like old joe?
你很喜欢老乔吗
Rumrunner, womanizer, millionaire.
走私商贩,花花公子,百万富翁
He was my kind of guy.
他和我一个类型
They all used to come here back in the day--
那个时代,他们都经常来这儿
Gangsters, fighters, musicians.
匪徒,好战分子,音乐家们
Dangerous folks, no doubt.
毫无疑问,都是些危险人物
But they had style.
但他们都有自己的风格
Something tells me you'd fit right in.
感觉告诉我,你正适合这儿
That's possibly the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
那可能是我听过最好听的话了
Well, are you sure he's living there?
你确定他住在那儿吗
Uh, squatting, I think, would be the correct term.
正确地说应该是蜷居
There's just, like,a sleeping bag
那儿只有有一个睡袋
and a bunch of brooks brothers shirts.
和布克兄弟的衬衫
Why isn't he staying with chuck?
他为什么不和恰克一起
well, obviously, dan, he's embarrassed.
很明显,丹,他感到不好意思
Okay, look, invite him over for dinner tonight.
这样吧,今晚请他过来吃晚饭
Dad's making chili. and then once he's here,
爸爸在做辣椒酱,他一到这儿
We can convince him to stay. okay.
我们就说服他留下来,好吗
Uh, don't--don't mention anything to dad, though,
别和爸爸提到这个
'cause he'll probably, like, handcuff him to the couch
因为他可能会强行要求别人留下
Or say something stupid. I'll see ya.
或者说什么蠢话,我们一会儿见
That was, uh, that was jenny. oh.
那是,那是珍妮
And it turns out my dad's making his once-a-year chili,
我爸正在做他一年一次的辣椒
And attendance is mandatory for me and whoever I'm with.
我是一定得参加,还得带上一人
I'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry. but this year, that's you.
抱歉,真的很抱歉,但今年是你了
Wow. well, I guess I don't have a choice then, do i?
我想我没有选择的余地了,对吧
You don't.
你确实没有
Uh, scattegories will be involved. scattegories?
我们也会玩纸牌的,纸牌
Be prepared. it's been a while.
做好准备,还有一段时间
Hey, jonathan. you visiting eric?
你好,乔那森,你来看艾瑞克吗
uh, he's not here.
他不在
I was just dropping off some books. have fun tonight.
我只是落下了几本书,今晚玩得开心啊
Uh, you're not coming?
晚上你不来吗
No. eric talked to your stepfather,
不来了,艾瑞克和你们的继父说了
And apparently it's family only.
很明显这只是家庭聚会
Wait, bart said that?
等等,巴特这样说?
it's no big deal.
没什么大不了
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Well, you won horace over.
你赢得了贺瑞斯的信任
He trusts me.
他相信我
You're really serious, aren't you?
你真的认真了,是吧
You're gonna save this place.
你会拯救这个地方
Yeah. I guess I am.
对,我想是的
I knew it'd take a miracle,
我知道会有奇迹发生
But I never thought it would be chuck bass.
但没想会是恰克?拜斯
I was wrong about you,
我从前误解你了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks. means a lot.
谢谢,这意味着太多了
Vanessa, there's something...
瓦内萨,其实有些事情...
En route to J Sisters. How's it going
我在去J姐妹家的路上,进展如何
At the conclusion of a deal,
作为一场交易的话
I like to celebrate.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
My parents are having a housewarming tonight.
今晚我家有一个乔迁聚会
I'd like you to come. yeah, okay.
我希望你能来,行
Good. I'll send the car at 8:00.
好,我会在8点钟派车来接你
Richard phillips, this is
里查德?菲利普,这是
Ariel foxman and honor
来自流行杂志的艾莉尔?福克斯曼和
brodie from "in style."
昂娜?玻蒂尔
Everything here that you see is thanks to them.
这儿的一切都要归功于他们
Except for this gorgeous painting,
除了查德画的
Which richard did.
这幅美极了的画外
Um, would you just excuse us for one second?
请原谅,失陪一会儿
I'll take care of it, lily. excuse me.
莉莉,让我去吧,失陪
Serena?
瑟琳娜
The suit looks lovely on you. And I'm glad
这套衣服你穿着真漂亮
you changed your mind and decided to join us.
很高兴你能改变主意来参加这个聚会
Can I introduce you to some people?
我能向其他人介绍你吗
no, I'm waiting on some friends.
不用,我在等朋友
We are allowed to bring friends, right? sure.
我们可以带朋友一起来,对吧,当然
Bart, just curious. Does mom know
巴特,我好奇,妈妈知道
you told eric he couldn't bring his boyfriend?
你不让艾瑞克带他男朋友来吗
I told eric no such thing.
我告诉过艾瑞克没有这回事
We discussed it. the decision was his.
我们谈过了,这事由他自己决定
Really?
真的吗
the 15 year old and the billionaire?
一个是15岁的小孩,一个是亿万富翁
Sounds like a discussion between equals.
听起来像是平等的谈判
Serena, I hope that over time
凯瑟琳,我希望过段时间
You'll see that I want what's best for this family.
你就能知道我为这个家做的是最好的
In the meantime, I suggest you talk with your brother.
同时,我建议你和你弟弟说这个
Good evening, chuck.
晚上好,恰克
Blair.
布莱尔
Do I get a progress report?
我可以听听进度报告吗
Does vanessa still think
瓦内萨还以为
You're buying that beer hall of hers?
你会买下那个酒吧吗
I am buying it. it's a good investment.
我确实要买下来,是笔不错的投资
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
Fine. but you're still gonna crush her, right?
好,你还是会侮辱她,是吧
We made a deal, remember?
我们有言在先,记得吗
Yes. excuse me.
没错,失陪了
Some housewarming.
乔迁庆宴
Good thing I didn't bring a casserole.
幸好我没有带一锅砂锅菜来
Can I get you a drink? chuck.
介意我给你拿杯喝的吗,恰克
I'd like to speak with you now.
我现在有话和你谈谈
I'll be back in a moment.
我很快回来
So, jenny, I still can't believe
珍妮,我还是无法相信
You dropped out of constance to become a designer.
你离开康士坦次去做设计师
Um, it's incredible how supportive my dad's been.
能有我爸爸的支持真的是难以置信
By "incredible," she means "difficult to believe."
她说难以置信意思是很难相信
what about you, nate?
内特,你怎么样呢
How's everything at home? I know it's been a tough year.
家里一切都好吗,今年对你家来说有点麻烦
yeah, it has, but, you know, we're getting by.
确实,但我们会挺过去的
it's just you and your mom now?
现在你家就你和你妈妈了吗
Uh, you know, I've seen nate do that knee bounce thing
知道吗,我看过内特用膝盖顶足球
With the soccer ball, and it's--it's amazing.
真是太神奇了
Well, my mom's actually out at our hamptons house,
其实我妈妈现在在汉普顿那边
But I still have school, so I gotta--i gotta stick around.
但我还要上学,所以我还在这边
You staying by yourself? isn't that kind of lonely
你现在一个人住,那样不会寂寞吗
Well, yeah, but, I mean... I grew up there.
有点,但我在这儿长大
You know, it's where all the memories are.
这儿是我所有回忆的地方
Do you know what this is about?
你知道要和你谈什么吗
to show me lily's poliform kitchen?
让我看看莉莉的厨房吗
I love what it does with the doors.
我喜欢门做成这样
Did you really think I wasn't gonna find out
你真以为我不会发现
My company was buying a bar in brooklyn?
我的公司要在布鲁克林买下一个酒吧吗
it wasn't a secret.
这又不是秘密
I just wanted to make sure I had everything in place.
我只想让一切归回原位
Did you read the proposal?
你看了方案了吗
why would I do that?
我为什么要看那东西呢
Because... the tax break wi be huge.
因为那里的减税率很高
Saving a landmark buys us amazing p.r.,
拯救地标将给我们带来惊人的公众效益
Engenders goodwill in the community,
会有良好的社会反应
Paving the way for future investment.
为以后的投资之路做好准备
Plus, it's a great place.
另外,那个地方不错
Look, father, let me take you there and show you around.
爸爸,就让我带你去参观那儿吧
I'll make you a believer, I promise. what I believe
我保证你会相信,我所相信的就是
Is that you've betrayed my trust and wasted my time.
你背离了我的信任也浪费了我的时间
This is a good move for bass indusies.
这对拜斯家的产业是一个很好的转变的机会
I stand behind it. really? chuck bass stands behind it.
我支持它,是吗,恰克?拜斯支持它
what's that worth?
有什么值得你这样做
I gave people my word. they're counting on me.
我给了他们我的承诺,他们都依靠着我
Well, luckily, letting people down is your forte.
很幸运,让别人失望是你的拿手绝活
Oh, man.
兄弟
This has been great. bu look, I should go.
真是好时光啊,但,我恐怕要走了
Look, i, uh, I'm tired, so... what about scattegories?
那牌呢,不打了吗
Oh, I can't believe I just used scattegories
真不敢相信,我只用打牌
As an enticement. Well, next time.
来诱惑你,好吧,下次
W--uh, I mean, it's late.
我是说,现在在都这么晚了
You sure you just don't wanna crash on the couch?
你确定你不想在沙发上多躺一会儿吗
nah. no, it's cool.
不用了
Look, uh, nate, i...
瞧,内特,我
I, uh, i-i know about how you're living... at home.
我知道你现在在家里的生活状况
Excuse me. what? it was a mistake.
抱歉,你说什么,这只是一个误会
I just thought we were supposed to meet at your
我本来想我们今天会在你家里见面的
place today. But I saw the notice.
但我看到那个通告了
wait, so you--so you broke into my home?
等等,你擅自进入我家里?
Well, no. I mean, there w--
不是,我是说
There wasn't really much to break into. It's just,
并不是真的擅闯,只是
you know, j-jenny and I wanted to help you.
我和珍妮想帮你
jenny knows, too? Oh, so suddenly
珍妮也知道了,所以
I'm the humphrey family's favorite charity, huh?
我突然成汉弗瑞家主要施舍对象了吗
No, no, it's not like that.
不,并不是那样的
No, look, you tell your dad I said thank you,
听着,谢谢你父亲
and then I had to leave. nate Dan,
我走了,内特,丹
we hang out at yale,
我们只不过在耶鲁一起聊天
we played soccer once. so what?
一块玩过一次足球而已
Just stay out of it.
算不了什么,别再管那么多
I overheard the end of that conversation.
我无意听到你们后面的谈话了
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I don't know your dad,
我并不了解你父亲
But from...
但从
What I saw today, you deserve better.
今天我所看到的,你应该得到更多
You say that...
你这样说
But you don't really know me.
但你并不了解我
My father, on the other hand, has a lifetime of experience.
另一方面,我爸爸有一辈子的经验
The man makes some good points.
有的地方他说的对
Stay.
留下
Please.
好吗
Bart told me I could bring jonathan.
巴特说我可以带乔那森来
But he told me there would be press here,
但他说,会有媒体在这儿
And do I really want to come out in a national magazine?
我真想全国性的杂志上出柜吗
He's worried about his own image.
他只是关心他自己的形象
I don't think so. I think he's trying to protect me.
我不这么认为,我觉得他在试图保护我
Why--why are you so against him? I don't know.
你为什么这样针对他呢,我不知道
Excuse me. serena, eric, would you guys mind
瑟琳娜,艾瑞克,打扰了,你们介意
If our reporter asked you a few questions?
我们的记者问你们几个问题吗
Honestly? sure.
说实话,没问题
So your mom told me how close-knit your family is.
你们的妈妈说这个家庭亲密无间
Is there a particular memory that stands out?
有没有什么特别的回忆
A birthday or christmas?
像个生日派对或圣诞节之类的
she said what?
她怎么说的
Just that-- um, -excuse me. I just need to--to borrow serena.
只是,打扰了,我找瑟琳娜有点事
You said we were a close-knit family?
你说这个家亲密无间吗
I'll bring her right back,
我很快就会让她回来的
And I'll tell you all about the wonderful time
然后我会详细地告诉你们我们在摩加迪沙的
That we had in mustique. it was such fun.
开心的时光,真的很有意思
Don't you mean you and constantine?
你是说你和康斯坦丁吗
Or did you forget, the same way
你忘了吗,每次都一样
You forget to say good-bye to me
你每次离开我和艾瑞克时
and eric every time you left?
都忘了说再见
Serena, don't do this.
瑟琳娜,别这样
If you have issues with bart, fine, but don't sabotage this.
就算你对巴特不满,也别破坏这个聚会
What? i-i'm not doing anything.
什么,我什么也没做啊
I thought we were just sharing memories
我在分享亲密家庭的
Of a--what a close family we are.
美好记忆
I remember this one time, um, when I was 11.
记得我11岁那次
Eric and I wanted a white christmas.
我和艾瑞克想要一个白色的圣诞节
Luckily, mom's husband was a raging cokehead,
很幸运,妈妈的丈夫是一个狂暴的瘾君子
So he left blow everywhere. oh, my god.
当时他就抽大麻搞得到处都是灰,天啊
It wasn't everywhere--just on the smooth, shiny surfaces.
并不是到处,只是一些光滑发光的表面
Was that, um, german klaus with a "k,"
是那个开头是, K 的德国人克劳斯
Or was it danish claus with a "c"?
还是那个以, C 开关的丹麦人克劳斯
I can't ever remember which ones she actually married
我都不记得她和哪一个结婚了
Or which she just decided
或者她觉得哪一个
Were more important than her children.
比她的孩子还要重要
You know what? I was--i was wrong.
你知道吗,我错了
It's not bart at all. it's you.
跟巴特无关,其实是你
Looks like the bass housewarming party
看起来拜斯家的乔迁派对
Just got a little colder.
有点冷场了
Serena's walk down memory lane has her heading out the door.
萨琳娜的美好回忆,让她这样离场
Bet's off.
打赌取消
But the game's not over.
但游戏还没有结束
I'm calling it on account of boredom.
因为无聊,所以我叫停了
You were right. vanessa's not worth playing with.
你是对的,瓦内萨不值一玩
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. why the sudden change of heart?
可能是,也可能不是,你为什么改变看法
Like I said, the whole thing is dull.
就像我刚说的,很无聊
Pursuing vanessa is beneath us both.
追着瓦内萨不放有失我们的身份
You think I'm going in for the kill.
你觉得我会拿出杀手锏
You're worried you're gonna
你担心你会输
Have to go through with what you promised.
又不想做你所承诺的事
I'm not worried... about... that.
我才不担心,那件事
Well, then what?
那是为什么
Then... nothing.
没什么
Just... forget it.
就忘了它吧
I can't believe serena did that in front of everyone--
真不敢相信瑟琳娜在这么多人面前这样做
That reporter, all of these people.
那么多记者,所有人的都在
Eric, my darling, you are always honest with me.
艾瑞克,宝贝,你一直都是最诚实的
It isn't true, is it?
这不是事实,对吧
I know serena's timing sucked,
我知道瑟琳娜说的很不是时候
But she did pretty mh raise me all those years.
但这些年,一直是她照顾我最多的
Oh... you just weren't here, you know?
你一直都不在这儿,你知道吗
I wasn't that bad.
我没有那么坏吧
Our ringtone for you was "since u been gone."
你的来电铃声我们用的就是,不辞而别
vanya the doorman
是那个看门的人
Used to sign our permission slips from school.
就经常在我们我离校申请上签字
Well, there was a lot going on in my life.
我的生活中发生了许多事情
And I did the best I could, just like I'm doing now.
我一直做到最好,就像我现在做的一样
Yeah, but now it's like
但现在就像
You want us to go from zero to brady in 60 seconds.
你想我们在一瞬间接受你所安排的一切
We're not there yet.
我们还没有准备好
Oh, I know, but I just thought if--
我就知道,我只是想如果
You don't become a family
我们不会因为这样告诉别人
just by telling people you are.
我们是一家人而就是了
You become a family because you want to be one.
只有我们想成为一家人才行
I--mm. I think mine's carbonated.
我想我的碳化了
Yours?
你的怎么样
You're still upset.
你还是不开心
Well, like I said, I tried to help him,
像是我之前说的,我想帮他
and then he bailed.
但是他却不需要
So, you know, if he doesn't want my help,
所以,如果他不想要我的帮助
Then that's--that's fine.
这也没关系
And being a friend means giving someone something they
作为一个挚友就是要提供他所需要的东西
need even when they can't ask for it, which you did.
就算他们没有跟你提出来,但你还是做了
Right. i-i did that. so...
嗯,我那样做了
it also means not giving up on them
这也说明你没有抛弃他
When they say "no, thank you."
就算他说,谢谢,不用
I didn't do that, and I'm not doing that.
我没那么做,我也不想那样做
He wants to be alone. it's his choice.
他想独自闯荡,他自己选的
Good luck to him.
祝他好运吧
Well, from what you told me, this thing is pretty intense.
从你告诉我的来看,这很
I don't know if he has anyone else in his life
我不清楚他是不是还有另一个人
Looking out for him right now.
现在正照顾着他
You really wanna be his friend, you need to be that person
你如果真的想成为他的朋友,你就要这样做
I know I left my bag with my coat.
我记得我我的包和衣服是放在一起的
Uld you just check again? no need.
你能在查一下吗,不需要了
Don't tell me you took my purse by mistake.
别告诉我你会错拿了我的包吧
Hardly.
才不会
But then it wasn't your bag I was after.
但我想要的可不是你的包
Don't you know
这可是常识
Never to leave anything that valuable unattended?
贵重物品千万不要没人看管
Oh, and I took the liberty of increasing your storage space.
我释放了你手机的内存空间
What did you do?
你干了什么
Marcus and catherine are free
马库斯和凯瑟琳终于可以安稳地
To live their sick little lives in peace, as am i.
过他们恶心的小日子了,我也是
Now that you have nothing on me, you're done here.
现在抓不住我的把柄了吧,你完蛋了
Except one more thing.
除了一件事
You may think you've discovered the hidden chuck,
你可能觉得你真正认识了恰克
But you should know
但你应该明白
He has no real feelings for you whatsoever.
他无论如何不会对你有任何感觉的
It was all a little bet we made
这只是我们之间的一个小赌注
To see just how gullible you could be.
就是想看看你是不是很容易上钩
I don't believe you.
我不信你
It was simple, really.
真的很简单
Chuck wanted to get dan, and I wanted to get you.
恰克要整丹,而我想整你
So are you telling me that chuck had his dad's company
那你是说恰克要他爸爸
Make an offer on the brooklyn inn
收购布鲁克林的酒吧
In order to get back at dan?
就是为了报复丹咯
Isn't that a little convoluted, even for the two of you?
对你们来说,是不是太复杂了
Real estate was just foreplay.
有形资产只是前戏
Seducing and humiliating you was the ultimate goal.
诱惑然后羞辱你,才是目的
Chuck didn't hit on me once.
恰克从来没有泡过我
Maybe what's really going on here is that
也许是,你受不了
you can't stand that he might actually be
恰克离开你
a good person when he's not around you.
就成为好男人的事实吧
I seriously doubt that.
我可不信这些
What are you doing, blair?
布莱尔,你在干嘛
Tying up some loose ends,
快刀斩乱麻
Telling vanessa that she doesn't mean anything to you.
我正告诉瓦内萨,她对你不值一提
We were just playing chess,
就像我们刚才下的棋
And she was another piece that you needed to knock over
她只是你找到女王途中
On your way to take the queen. do you disagree?
要吃掉的一个小卒子,不是吗
Guess i-i should've known.
我想,我明白了
Good boy. what the hell was the point of that?
好小伙,刚才到底怎么回事
Well, you may not have seduced her, but
你可能还没去勾引她
she seems pretty humiliated to me.
她就好像觉得被我羞辱了一番
what are you saying?
你说什么了
I'm saying...
我说
I lost, you won.
我输了,你赢了
I'll be waiting in my room in one hour.
一小时后,我在房间里等你
Come claim your prize.
聆赏吧
Poor chuck bass.
可怜的恰克?拜斯
You made your bet. now you have to lie in it.
你打的赌,现在你得圆谎了
Dan, is that you?
丹,是你吗
Are you talkin' to me? you're the only person here.
你在跟我说话,这就你一个人
Right, but that's, uh, never stopped you before.
但是我之前从没有为你停下来吧
I deserve that.
这是我应得的
I haven't started yet.
我还没有开始啊
Fine. sit, pile it on.
让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧
my night couldn't get any worse.
我今晚不能再糟了
Coming to rub my nose in it?
来挖苦我的么
falling for your line of bull...
竟然轻信了你
Talk to vanessa already?
已经和瓦内萨谈过了吗
Look, I know you have no reason to trust me.
我知道,我没理由让你相信我
And you ain't gonna be able to give me one, either,
你也给不了我理由相信你
So you might as well go.
所以你最好走开
look, I don't care what you think about me.
我不管你是怎么看我的
But I'm not giving up. I'm gonna save this place.
但我不会放弃的,我要挽救这里
Try saving yourself first, kid.
小崽子,你先救救你自己吧
I like to think I know people, but I was wrong about you.
我觉得我看人很准,但是我错看你了
So what are you doing at nate's anyway?
你在内特家这里干嘛
Well, uh, nate and I are friends.
内特跟我是朋友
At least, I hope we are. what about you?
至少,我这么想,你呢
I just had to get out of my house,
我得从家里出来走走
talk to someone.
跟人说说话
Blair was busy. chuck is... chuck.
布莱尔一直很忙,恰克做恰克的事
The only person I really wanted to talk to,
唯一一个我想说话的人
I can't anymore.
又不能再说了
So I came here.
所以我来这里了
Pretend I'm nate.
当我是内特
What? pretend m--
什么,假装
Well, look, he pretended to be me, so it's only fair.
他假装过我,所以这样才公平嘛
Really?
真的
My mom hosted this big party.
我妈办派对
It as supposed to be about our new family.
本该跟我们的新家庭有关
But it turns out, of course, it was for publicity.
但是变成了公开作秀
So i-i blew up at her in front of everyone.
所以我就当着大家的面扫了她的兴
And this whole time,
一直以来,我认为
I was thinking that bart was the problem,
巴特,是问题的所在
But i-i realized it's all her.
但我意识到都是她的问题
You ever think that your mom acts like she's perfect
你总是认为你妈妈表现很完美
Because she's...
因为她
She's... too ashamed to acknowledge
离完美已经
How far from it she's really been?
遥远到羞于承认
I thought you were pretending to be nate.
我觉得你是要装内特的
Kidding.
开玩笑
I'm sorry.
对不起
You--do you not think I'm right?
你觉得我说错了吗
No, I'm--i mean, I'm sorry about everything.
不是,我对发生的一切都很抱歉
I am, too.
我也是
They must have had me chipped while I was sleeping.
他们肯定在我睡着时植入了追踪晶片
Hi, mr. bass.
你好,拜斯先生
Hello, daniel. eric said you might be here.
你好,丹,艾瑞克说你可能在这
I'd like to take you home, serena.
我想带你回家,瑟琳娜
I should probably go,
我是该走了
Test out some of... those theories of yours,
试试你那些教条
See if they hold up.
看能不能成立
I'm really glad you're nate's friend.
我很高兴你是内特的朋友
He really needs someone like you right now.
现在,他需要你这样的朋友
Hey. where is everyone?
大家哪里去了
The party wasn't the same after you left.
你离开后聚会就变味了
Actually, I think it might've even stopped
事实上,我认为就算你在这
While you were still here.
聚会也应该停了
I owe you an apology.
我欠一个你道歉
No, I'm the one who said things they shouldn't have.
不,我才是说了不该说的
No, not about that, about the 17 years that I wasn't here.
不是那件事,是我在17年里不在你身边
And I did put the men in my life before you guys.
我把男人看得比你们重要
Well, it wasn't all bad.
没有那么糟
There was a brief period between klauses.
有一段跟克劳斯的日子还不错啊
Don't forget that, uh, weekend with sarkozy
别忘了,和萨科奇一起度周末
When he made us go to euro disney. oh!
他带我们去欧洲迪斯尼公园
I'm sorry I embarrassed you
我很抱歉让你在
In front of a national magazine.
全国性杂志面前丢脸
And I'm sorry I acted the way I did.
我也很抱歉,我之前的表现
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Well, our family is our family.
我们家,就是我们家
That's just who we are.
我们就是这个样子
And I shouldn't care who knows about it, and I don't.
我不该在乎谁想了解它,现在也不在乎了
Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.
如同季节更替,人们也有能力改变
It doesn't happen very often,
虽不常发生
But when it does,
但是确会发生
It's almost always right.
而且总是正确的
You killed the story, didn't you? I already put out the hit.
你截住了报道,是吧,我早就出手了
Sometimes it takes what's broken Becoming whole again.
有时可以,破镜重圆
What happened? sometimes it takes
怎么了,有时可以
Opening up to new people and letting them in.
水乳交融
Hope you don't mind, but we've, uh, we've got a lodger.
希望你们不介意,我们有个房客
So I'll make up the sofa? I'll get the ice cream.
我要在沙发上铺床咯,我去拿冰淇淋
And I'll get the guitar
我去拿吉他
And the "songs of the '80s" fakebook. I'm thinking wham!
还有80年代的吉他谱,怀念威猛乐队啊
Uh, almost forgot-- make yourself at home.
差点忘了,就当自己家
But most times, it takes just one person
但更多时候,变化只发生在
Who is truly afraid to show what they feel
害怕表露美梦成真时
Getting an opportunity they never thought possible.
真实情感的那一方
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
If you thought that was long,
如果你觉得时间很久
You have no idea what you're in for.
你就完全不知身处何境
Say it.
说吧
Say what? I'll say anything.
说什么,我什么都说
Say those three words you wanted me to say.
说你想要我说的那三个字
"are you kidding?"
你搞笑?
Not quite.
不对
Eight letters. three syllables.
8个字母, 3个音节
Say them, and I'm yours.
说了,我就属于你
But I'm already yours,
但我已经属于你了
And you're ruining the mood with all this talk.
而你老用这些话搅乱气氛
you can't say it.
你说不出口
You wanted it from me. I'm prepared to settle.
却想让我说,我准备好上垒了
Maybe I'm not.
或许我还没准备好
Chuck bass,
恰克?拜斯
I...
Will never say those words to you.
永远不会对你说那三个字
Then you will never have me.
那你永远也得不到我
Is this because of vanessa? it was a game, chuck.
因为有瓦内萨吗,那只是个游戏,恰克
That's it.
仅此而已
Maybe I want to raise the stakes.
或许我想增加筹码
Are you ready to play that game?
你准备好了吗
I chased you for long enough.
我追你够久的了
Now it's time you chased me.
现在是你追我的时候了
And some things never change.
而有些东西永远不变
Let a new game begin.
开始新游戏
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
assist [ə'sist]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,协助,协助的器械
vt. 帮助,协

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
debut ['debju]

想一想再看

n. 初次登场,首次露面 v. 初次登场

联想记忆
endorse [in'dɔ:s]

想一想再看

vt. 支持,赞同,背书于

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。