This contract looks good to me.
这份合同我看行
I'll say it looks good. It's in my proprietary font, Shelvetica. I want to say something obnoxious, but it is easy on the eyes.
当然看起来行啦,用的可是我的专属字体,谢尔维提卡体,我想说一些讨厌的话,但读起来的确挺舒服
I'm a little tired, Howie. You ready to go?
我有点累了,华仔,可以走了吗
Yeah, one sec. I just need to sign this contract. What is it?
等一下,我得先把合同签了,什么合同
Well, we ran into a problem about my share of the patent, so we're forming a partnership to split anything we make equally.
我的专利股份遇到了问题,所以我们要建立合伙关系平分我们获得的任何利益
Sheldon, did you draft the contract?
谢尔顿,合同是你起草的吗
You bet I did.You're gonna make out so hard tonight.
当然是我啊,你今晚一定能狠狠"爱"一发
So, you're just gonna sign this without having a lawyer look at it?
所以,你们打算不请律师过目一下,就直接签署文件了吗
Excuse me. I've been drafting contracts since kindergarten.
不好意思,在下从幼儿园起就开始起草合同了
Didn't need a lawyer to get me out of finger painting. Don't need one now. I know, but...
当年我拿手指乱涂乱画时不需要律师,现在也就更不需要了,我知道,可是...
Bernie, the guys were nice enough to find a way to keep me from being cut out.
妮妮,他们俩是好心想办法让我也能分一杯羹
Well, I should hope so. The whole thing was your idea.
我也这么希望,毕竟这一切都是你的点子
Well, to be fair, Howard's idea was based on Sheldon's math.
公平来说,霍华德的点子是基于谢尔顿的计算
Guys, everyone is involved in this, okay?
各位,每个人对此都有贡献,好吗
Howard's invention, Sheldon's math, my original theory that spacetime was like a supercooled liquid.
霍华德的发明,谢尔顿的计算,我原创的,将时空视为某种过冷液体的理论
Which I'm sure Penny would've mentioned if she wasn't working on that hangnail right now. What?
我相信佩妮如果此刻不是忙着啃倒刺,她一定会指出这一点的,啥
Honey, this is fine. If you want to sign a contract that Sheldon whipped up, go ahead.
亲爱的,没关系,如果你真的想签署由谢尔顿发起的合同,那你就签吧
Can I talk to you in the hall? Sure. Excuse us.
我能和你在外面谈一下吗,好的,不好意思
Hey, Leonard. What? If she doesn't think that we should apply for this patent, she's being patently absurd.
我说,莱纳德,怎么了,如果她不认为我们应该申请这个专利,那她脑子绝对被"专"拍过
Good one. Okay, you got it. See, I was afraid it was a thinker.
冷笑话不错,太好了,你听懂了,我还怕这个笑话太烧脑了呢
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I just want to make sure you've thought this through.
我只是想确定你考虑清楚了
What's to think about? We have an invention and want to move forward.
还有什么需要考虑的,我们有了一个发明,现在想要推动它
Howie, you're about to form a legal partnership with Sheldon Cooper.
华仔,你这是要和谢尔顿·库珀建立法律上的合伙关系呀
All right, if you're gonna calmly make excellent points, then I don't know if I want to talk to you.
如果你是想要冷静地提出无懈可击的观点,那我就不想和你继续谈了
Okay. I get it. And it's sweet that you're worried about me, but I can take care of myself.
好啦,我明白你的意思,虽然你如此担心我,十分贴心,但我可以照顾我自己
I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about me.
我不是担心你,我是担心我自己
I don't want to go through this pregnancy listening to you complain about Sheldon driving you crazy more than you already do.
我不想在整个孕期都沉浸在你更加倍喋喋不休地抱怨谢耳朵是如何逼疯你的
Here we go with the ironclad logic again. You've tried to work with him before. It hasn't gone well.
看吧看吧,你又搬出滴水不漏的逻辑来了,你之前曾试着和他一起工作过,结果可是一塌糊涂
Why is this time gonna be any different? Is the fetus helping you? 'Cause that's cheating.
凭什么这一次就会不一样呢,难道是我儿的智商在帮助你吗,如果是的话,这可算是作弊啊
Hello? Hey, Raj. It's Claire. How are you?
你好,你好啊,拉杰,我是克莱尔,你最近如何
Hi. I'm good. Really good. Well, I don't know why I said "Really good." I'm just regular good.
我很好,真的很好,我不知道自己为什么要说真的很好,我也就是一般的好吧
I really just wanted to sound confident. And that "really" was a real "really," not a fake "really" like the first "really."
我真的只是想听起来更有自信一些,这个"真的"是真的"真的",不像第一个"真的"只是假装"真的"
Really? I don't know. I lost track and I missed my exit.
真的吗,我不知道,我已经晕了,还错过了公路口
So, uh... so what's up? Well, last time we talked, I had just gotten back together with my boyfriend, and I wanted to let you know that things didn't work out.
所以...你还好吗,上一次我们打电话时,我刚刚和我男友复合了,我想让你知道,我俩又吹了
Really? I'm sorry. I swear I know other words.
真的吗,我很抱歉,我发誓,我的词汇量远远不止这个
So if you were still interested...
所以如果你还有兴趣的话...
Yes! Indeed! Absolutely! Indubitably!
有,绝对有,肯定有,毫无疑有
I'm not even sure what the last one means, but it's another word, and I know it.
我不确定最后一个词的意思,但这至少是其他我会的词汇
So, uh, when do you want to meet up?
那你什么时候想见见面呢
Uh, I'm almost off work.
我马上就要下班了
What are you doing now?
你现在在干什么
RRight now, well...Well, actually, toto be completely honest,
现在吗,其实,老实说
I'm stopping by to see my exgirlfriend because she's having a tough time. But...it's not like we're getting back together or anything.
我准备去看望我的前女友,因为她现在很难过,可是,这并不代表我俩会复合什么的
Let me guess, the worst part about breaking up is that she doesn't have her best friend to talk to anymore?
让我猜猜,分手最难熬的地方是她失去了挚友,从此无人可倾诉
That's exactly what she said! How do you know that?
她的原话就是这个,你怎么知道的
I'm a girl. It's, like, page one out of the playbook.
我也是女人,这条算是撩汉手册的第一页内容了吧
Any chance you could send me a PDF of that playbook?
你能把这撩汉手册的电子版发给我吗
They've been out there a while. I hope everything's okay.
他们出去好一阵了,希望一切都正常
I wonder what they're talking about.
我在想他们到底在谈什么
If you guys would shut up, I could tell you. Be cool, be cool, be cool.
如果你们闭嘴的话,我还可以告诉你们,装成啥都没发生的样子
Hey. You guys all right?
你们没事吧
Yeah. But, um, we were talking, and... I'm a little concerned about the three of us forming a partnership.
没事,不过,我们谈了一下,我开始有点担心咱们仨建立合作关系的事了
Are you suggesting a limited liability corporation? 'Cause I did not LLsee that coming.
你是建议我们成立有限责任公司吗,因为我可没"有""任"识到这一点呢
Sheldon, my concern is not with the money or anything. It'sit's with how you treat me.
谢尔顿,我担心的不是钱或者其他事,而是...你对我的态度
Well, I believe I'm treating you generously. That's why I've stipulated in the contract that your contributions to our invention are as valuable as my own.
我对你挺大方的,所以我才在合同里规定你对我们的发明所作的贡献与我同样重要
Are you saying that his contributions aren't as valuable as yours?
你是在说他的贡献不如你的重要吗
No, I am not saying that, because I kept saying that this morning and Leonard said, "Stop saying that."
没有,我没有说,因为我说了一早上,然后莱纳德告诉我"别再说了"
See? This is what happens every time we work together.
你看,我们每次合作都会变成这样
You know what, hang on. What if Sheldon had no choice but to be respectful?
等一下,如果让谢尔顿别无选择只能尊重呢
Is there a switch on the back of his neck we don't know about?
他脖子后面有什么开关,是我们还没发现的吗
No. What I'm saying is you could add a clause to the contract that he can't make fun of Howard.
不是,我是说,可以在合同中加一项条款规定他不允许取笑霍华德
How would you enforce it? Oh, please. Any contract I sign is enforced by my own personal code of ethics.
怎么可能实行,拜托,所有我签署的合同都由我的道德准则强制执行
And his obsessivecompulsive disorder. Yeah, that, too.
以及他的强迫症,对,这个也是
And scoot over. Part of your shadow's on my spot.
挪过去点,你的部分影子坐进我的位置了
Howard, what do you think?
霍华德,你觉得如何
I'm on board. I'll add it right now.
我同意,我立马加上
Oh, baby, it's addendum time!
宝贝,补遗时间到
Hello? Hey, Emily, listen, I've been thinking, and I'm not sure it's a good idea that I come over.
你好,艾米丽,听着,我不是很确定我去你家会不会不太好
Okay. I understand. No, no. Please don't cry. Okay, I'll stop!
好的,我理解,别,拜托别哭,好的,我不哭
Hello? Hey, so, listen, Claire, change of plans...
你好,听着,克莱尔,计划有变
Fine. Do what you want, but she's playing you.
行,你想怎样都好,但是她是在拐你
I don't think so. She sounded pretty upset.
我觉得不是,她语气挺难过的
You mean like..."I was just really looking forward to seeing you. I'm having such a rough day."
你是说就像...我真的只想见见你而已,今天真是太难过了"
Emily, listen...I'm sorry, but I can't come by. Why not?
艾米丽,听着,抱歉,但我不能过去,为什么不能
I think we both know if I come over, we're gonna get back together and...
我们心里清楚,如果我过去了,我们就会复合,然后...
I told you I needed a friend. What do you think is happening here?
我说了,我只是需要个朋友,不然你觉得是怎么回事
Call you right back.
稍候打给你
Thethe revisions I made start on page four.
我修正的部分从第四页开始
Wow. That is a lot of "whereupons."
好多个"于是乎"
You should see the Valentine's Day card he gave me.
你还没看到他给我写的情人节卡
"Article three: As it pertains to this project,"
条款三,适用于本项目中
Dr. Sheldon Cooper promises to abstain from all insulting or Disrespectful language directed toward Howard Wolowitz,
谢尔顿·库珀博士承诺放弃所有对霍华德·沃罗威茨使用侮辱性以及轻视性语言权利
Including but not limited to: mockery of engineering, his height, his hair, his wardrobe,
包括但不限于以下,嘲笑工程学,他的身高,发型,衣着
And his insane belief that the Ghost Rider movie was, quote, 'not that bad.'"
以及他对电影《恶灵骑士》荒唐的信念,他居然说这电影"没那么糟"
Hang on. Maybe there should be a "No insult" clause about me, too.
等下,也许可以加一条对我的"无侮辱"条款进去
Do you still like cilantro? Yeah.
你还喜欢香菜吗,喜欢
You're tying my hands here.
你这是要逼死我啊
All right, let's sign this.
好了,我们赶紧签吧
Wait, wait, wait. What are these changes on page six?
等等,第六页的修改是什么
Sheldon, what did you do?
谢尔顿,你干了什么
I should've known. "25% of profits due to Sheldon Cooper will be allocated to a scholarship fund for the firstborn child of Howard and Bernadette Wolowitz."
我就知道,谢尔顿·库珀收益中的25%将分配入霍华德·沃罗威茨与,伯纳黛特·沃罗威茨夫妇长子/女的奖学基金"
Sheldon, that's so nice. That beats the onesie I was gonna get them from baby Gap.
谢尔顿,你太好了,完胜我在盖普童装给他们买的婴儿连体衣
That's very generous, Sheldon.
太慷慨了,谢尔顿
Oh, I've always valued education over money.
我一直认为教育重于金钱
And the very fact that you needed a written guarantee of respect made me realize how dismissive I've been of your contributions.
而且你需要我作出书面保证尊重你这件事,让我意识到一直以来我对你的贡献有多不重视
I appreciate that. And I just hope that this scholarship can rescue your child from the subpar education and menial life of an engineer.
我领情了,而且我只是希望这份奖学金可以拯救你的孩子免遭工程师的次等教育与卑贱生活的悲惨命运
Sheldon. What? I didn't sign it yet.
谢尔顿,干嘛啦,人家不是还没签呢嘛
I hear what you're saying, but I've known Emily a long time, and I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
我理解你的意思,但我认识艾米丽很久了,我愿意相信她
All right, it's your life. But you know how this is gonna end.
好吧,这是你的生活,不过你清楚结局会是如何
As a matter of fact, I do. I'm gonna comfort her,
事实上我知道,我要去安慰她
because I'm a caring and decent friend who's happy to be there when she needs someone to talk to. Good talk.
因为我是一位有同情心又正派的朋友,在她需要人话疗时乐于陪在她身边,"聊"效不错