Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6.
杰里米说6英里标识过后有条路可以过去
If you want some,just ask.I want some.Aw, that's so sweet.
如果你想喝 开口就好 我想喝 好感人啊
Gonna be all big and strong to save your girl.
变强壮 好去拯救你的女友
Well, don't worry. I've got your back. You'll be fine.
别担心 有哥帮你 不会有事的
I'm not joking.I been drinking a little every day,
我没开玩笑 我最近每天都喝一点
Slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength.
慢慢加量 让我强壮起来
Does Elena know you're drinking blood?
埃琳娜知道你喝人血了吗
I've been drinking hers.How romantic.
我一直在喝她的血 真是浪漫
Since we're road-trip bonding,Remember the days when all you lived for was blood,
既然我们在公路谈心 还记得你嗜血如命的日子吗
you were the guy who would rip someone apart just for the fun of it?
那时候的你会为了取乐把人撕成碎片
You mean when I was more like you?Yes, Stefan. Exactly.
你指的是我像你一样的日子吗 对 斯特凡 完全正确
Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big, bad vampire.
就是那个你让我饮血 变成邪恶的吸血鬼
Wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy?
真想知道如果面对那样的你 埃琳娜还会不会情愿给他喝血
By the way, what happened to that guy?He was a hoot.
顺便问下 他遇到什么事了 他那个时候多有趣
Guess he found something else to live for.
我猜他找到了新的人生目标
He's here.This was a mistake.
他来了 这是一个错误
No, I told you I would get us out of this.
不 我告诉过你我有能力让我们脱身
You have to trust me.No! He wants me dead, Rose!He wants her more.
你必须相信我 不 他要我死 罗斯 他更想要她
I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you,But I need to get out of here.
我做不到 你把她交给他 他会放过你 但我得离开这
Hey. What are we?We're family.Forever.
嘿 我们是什么关系 我们是一家人 永远都是
You're scared.Stay here with her And don't make a sound.
你怕得要死 和她待在这里 别出声