Are you afraid of it? No.
你很怕它吗? 不
No. I'm not afraid...
我可没害怕
Stay out of it or you're sleeping in my armpit.
别多管闲事 不然我把你塞进腋窝
You stop it. That is not a heart.
你也闭嘴 这根本不是什么心
It is a curse. The second I took it
而是个诅咒 我一拿到它
I got blasted out of the sky
就被击落到海里
And I lost my hook!
还弄丢了我的鱼钩
Get it away from me.
让它离我远点儿
Get this away?
你是说这个吗?
I'm Demigod, okay?
我是个半神 知道吗?
Stop that! I will smite you!
你在这样 我就揍你了
You wannna get "smote"?"Smoten"?
你真的想挨打?挨揍?
Listen, that thing doesn't give you power to create life.
听着 那玩意儿根本没有创造生命的法力
It's a homing beacon of death.
它是死神的追踪器
If you don't put it away, bad things are gonna come for it.
如果不丢掉它 可怕的事情就会接踵而来
Come for this? The heart?
来找这个吗 特菲提之心?
You mean this heart right here!
你说的就是这颗心吗
Come and get it!
快来拿啊
You are gonna get us killed.
你这样会害死我们的
No, I'm gonna get us to Te Fiti.
不 我要带你去特菲提岛
So you can put it back.
让你亲手把它还回去
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
Kakamora.
卡卡穆拉
Kaka... what?
卡卡什么?
Murdering little pirates.
杀人不眨眼的小海盗们
Wonder what they're here for?
不知道他们来这儿做什么
They're kind of cute.
看起来挺可爱嘛