Stuart, this is Bert from the Caltech geology lab, and this is Mrs. Petrescu from downstairs.
Stuart这是加州理工学院地理实验室的Bert这个是住在楼下的Petrescu女士
Nice to meet you.Hello. Hey. So, what did I miss?
很高兴见到你。你好, 你好。所以说,我错过了什么?
Eh, we watched Sheldon try to open a bottle for 15 minutes.
呃,我们看Sheldon开瓶子开了十五分钟
15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance.
十五分钟可以给你的汽车保险打八五折
Anybody else coming to this thing? Uh...
还有谁要来吗?
What's your name? Jeff.Okay.
你叫什么名字? Jeff。好
My favorite part is your shower scene.
我最喜欢的部分是你洗澡那一幕
Been hearing that a lot today.
今天已经听过好多遍了
I even have a screen grab on my phone.
我还把它做成了我手机的屏保
Yep, there they are.
没错,咪咪在那呢
Okay, let's keep it moving.
嗯,换下一个吧
Here you go.
给你
Should've punched that guy.
我应该打他一拳
Well, go ahead. He's right over there.
那去吧,他就在那呢
Why do you do that? Can't you let me have my moment? Hello. Hi.
为什么要说出来?就不能让我展现一下雄风?你好, 你好
I like your movies. Thank you!
我喜欢你的电影。谢谢你!
I saw both of them.
我两部都看了
I assume we're still talking about the movies,but after today, who knows.
我猜我们还是在讨论电影但这一天下来,谁知道呢
You think I could get a picture of us? Oh, sure.
我可以和你拍一张合照吗?哦,当然
And, uh, could you be giving me a kiss?
还有,呃,你能不能亲我一下?
No. She cannot kiss...What is wrong with you people?!
不,她不能亲...你们这些人都什么毛病?!
Leonard... No, no, no. It's not okay.Who are you?
Leonard... 不,不,不,这一点都不好你是谁?
I'm her husband.No, you're not.I am.Yeah, he really is.No.
我是他丈夫。你才不是呢。我就是。对,他真的是。我才不信
It's got a rearview camera, there's a DVD player,oh, and check this out.
它有后置摄像头,还有DVD播放器。看看这个
It's like we're living in the future!
感觉我们就像是住在未来一样
Hey, show her the trunk! Show her the trunk!
嘿,给她演示后备箱!给她演示后备箱!
Imagine this: you've got the baby in one hand, groceries in the other, and you're thinking,
想象一下,你一只手抱着孩子另一只手拎着菜,你在想
"How am I gonna open this trunk?"
"我怎么才能把后备箱打开呢?"
I'm probably thinking, "Where's my husband, and why isn't he helping me?"
我可能会想,"我的丈夫呢他为什么不来帮我?"
You don't need my help when you can open the trunk with a simple kick of the foot.
如果你只用脚踢一下就能开后备箱的话你都用不着我帮忙
No, it's a gentle kick; you're doing it wrong.
不,你弄错了,要温柔地踢
Here. Give me those.
来,把东西都给我
Uh, maybe it was more of a circle?
是不是要绕一个圈?
It's weird that guy thought you were a couple.Yes! Yes!See?
那人以为你们是一对儿真是太奇怪了。太棒了! 是啊!看到了吗?
Easy. And look at all this cargo space.
多简单,再看看这么大的储物空间
You know, we'll get the crib out and you can take it for a testdrive.
这样吧,把婴儿床拿出来你就可以试驾了
I'm telling you, this van is gonna be...Oh, is it your back? Uh... yeah.
我告诉你,这个商务车会是...你后背受伤了吗?嗯...是的
Anyway, let's just get in and see if the GPS can take us to the nearest emergency room.
没事,我们上车吧,看看GPS能不能把我们带到最近的急救室去
So until Amy's apartment is fixed,she and I are living here together.
所以直到Amy的公寓修好前我们都要一起住在这
I lived with my old girlfriend.
我之前也和我女朋友住在一起
She was a geologist, too.
她也是个地质学家
Things didn't work out?
你俩合不来吗?
I came home from work one day and she had taken everything.
我有一天下班回家发现她把所有东西都拿走了
I'm warning you,hide your good rocks.
我警告你们把收藏的好石头藏好
My sister's husband took all her things, too.Story at 11:00.
我妹夫也拿走全部东西了。故事十一点整开始
Really, no one else is coming? Oh, this is it.
真的吗?没人来了?就是这些了
You are the practice round.
你们是试验品
Practice round? Forfor what?
试验品?试验什么?
Uh, no. Hehe just means that you were the first people we thought of.
不是,他意思是你们是我们第一个想到的人
You know, exactly.
是的
We've never thrown a brunch before,and I wanted to work out all the kinks.
我们之前从来没有招待过早午餐我们想试一试,并解决其中缺陷
So, I'm like a lab rat before your real friends come over?
所以,我就是只小白鼠然后你们真正的朋友们才会过来?
You see, your words sound reasonable, but your face looks angry.
发现了吗,你的话没错但你的表情看起来很生气
Help me out here. This is not where I shine.
帮我一下,这个我不擅长
Stuart,you know you're one of our favorite people.
听着,Stuart你知道你是我们最喜欢的人之一
Okay, now, see, you look sincere,but your words are completely false.
发现了吗,你看起来很真诚但你说出来的东西全是错的
I'm glad we did this test run.
我很高兴我们做了这次实验
These brunches are wild!
这顿早午餐太棒了!
But how did you get her to go out with you?
但是你怎么让她答应和你约会的?
Well, she moved in across the hall.
她搬到了我对面住
And he started to slowly wear me down.Mmhmm.
然后他就开始步步为营。没错
Like a river carves a canyon.
就像滴水穿石一样
Yeah, except the river kept showing me his Pokemon cards.
但是这小水滴总给我看他的口袋妖怪卡片
Ready to go?
可以走了吗?
Hang on. This guy's telling me how he got the Serial Apeist girl to marry him.
等等,这人在跟我说他是怎么把杀人恶猿里面那女的弄到手的
This guy?But he's wearing a change maker.I think it's hot.
就这人?带着零钱机的这人?我觉得特别性感
That's right. I'm her change daddy. What was I thinking?
没错,我是她的零钱干爹。我在想什么啊?
Wolowitzes are not a lifting people!
Wolowitzes家族从不具备提升重物的能力
We tip the lifting people!
我们都是花钱雇人的!
Do we really have to sit for hours in the emergency room?
我们真的有必要去急诊室一呆几个小时吗?
They're just gonna give you ice and Advil like last time.
他们只会给你冰块和止痛药的就像上次一样
You're gonna feel terrible when I'm in a wheelchair.
如果我坐轮椅了,你会很痛苦的
Which, by the way, would fit easily in the back of this awardwinning minivan.
另外,轮椅这玩意儿,在这辆保姆车里还真是合适得不行
Fine, we'll go to the E.R. Just stop selling me on the van.
知道了,我们去急诊室,别再给我推销这辆车了
You're right. It sells itself.
你说得对,它可以自卖自夸
You have to admit, it's a pretty smooth ride.
你必须承认,这一路上还挺顺的
I was hoping it'd be quieter.
我比较希望能安静一点
If childbirth is half this bad,you are so screwed!
如果你生孩子的时候有现在一半的疼你就完蛋了!
Are we there yet?! Soon.
我们到了吗?!快了
Why is it taking so long?!
为什么要这么久啊?!
H... Howard, Howard, look at the DVD screen.
Howard看DVD的屏幕
I put on Batman: The Animated Series. Your favorite!
我给你放了蝙蝠侠动画系列,你的最爱!
I'm in too much pain to watch cartoo...
我已经疼到看不了动画...
Oh! This is a good one.
喔!这集不错
I've been babysitting him way longer than you have.
我照顾他的时间可是比你长得多了
Fine. I'll buy the stupid van.
好吧,不就一辆破车嘛,买就买
This is the best blintz I've ever had. Oh. Thank you.
这是我吃过的味道最好的薄饼了。谢谢你
It almost makes up for the incredibly awkward turn things took earlier.
这已经把之前那尴尬的转折弥补得差不多了
You know what, I... I think I'm just gonna go. No, Stuart, don't.
我...我想我还是先走了。别,Stuart别走啊
No, I... I consider you and Sheldon like my family,and I'm not even sure you think of me as a friend.
不...我把你和Sheldon当作我的家人但我都拿不准你们是不是把我当朋友
You have any idea how that feels? We're so sorry.
你知道这是什么感觉吗?我们很抱歉
I'm always the last one anybody thinks of.
每个人都是最后才会想起我
Well, no, that's not true.
不是这样的
I mean, sometimes it's Koothrappali.
有的时候大家最后才想起Koothrappali
But we're not supposed to say that 'cause he's a minority.Bye.
但说出来又不好因为他不受大众喜爱,再见
Stuart, wait. I do know what it feels like to be left out.
Stuart等等。我知道被人忽视和遗忘的滋味
I know how it feels, too.
我也知道
All right, this is about me and him; you're not part of it.
行了,这是我和他之间的事,你一边儿凉快去
Stuart, perhaps we do take you for granted,and that is not acceptable.
Stuart或许我们是有点不重视你了这样做是不对的
Please know that you truly are a valuable member of our social group.Thank you.
但请相信你确实是我们圈子里珍贵的一员。谢谢
You know, in fact, I'd like to propose a toast. To Stuart.
好了,我提议大家举杯。敬Stuart
A fine man, a good friend and a wonderful guest.
一个好人,一个好朋友,一个很棒的客人
Hear, hear. Cheers.Cheers. Filmed before a live studio audience.
说的是,干杯。干杯,于录音棚观众之前拍摄
And that is how a short asthmatic scientist landed a stone cold fox.
这就是一个患有哮喘的矮子科学家攻陷了一个冰山美人的故事
Oh. Whoa.I didn't know you can propose to the same person so many times.
哇哦。我简直难以想象你可以向同一个人求那么多次婚
The third time, I did it in skywriting,but she never looked up.
第三次我是用空中写字求的婚但她头都没抬一下
You know, once, I proposed to him.Yeah. I said no. Why?
还有一次,是我跟他求的婚。是啊,我拒绝了。为什么?
I just wanted to make her work for it.
我就是想让她多费点事儿
Yeah, that's gonna cost you later.
没事,我们秋后算账
Hang on. Is she just with you because you're rich?
等等,她和你在一起是因为你有钱吗?
She makes more money than I do!
她赚的比我多了去了!
What?! Who are you?!
什么?你也太强了吧!
Do you know what else I love about you?Hmm?
你知道我还喜欢你什么吗?什么?
Y... Your handwriting is impeccable!
你...的书法,简直无懈可击!
Thank you for noticing!
谢谢你能注意到这个!
No, I mean it. I mean it.
我说真的,我说真的
It's like you have the soul of a label maker.
你就仿佛拥有标签机的灵魂
You know what I love about you? Hmm?
你知道我喜欢你什么吗?什么?
You never leave the house without a paper clip!
你出门一定会随身携带回形针!
You never know when two pieces of paper might temporarily need fastening in the top left corner.
你永远不知道什么时候就会出现两张纸需要临时在左上角固定起来
I also love how you never use swear words.
我还喜欢你从来不说脏话
You know, it turns out,you can hurt people just as well without 'em.
事实证明嘛不说脏话,你也一样可以伤人于无形
Maybe I can get a little help putting some of this stuff away.
有没有人来帮我收拾收拾这些东西啊
Oh, calm down.I already put away five of these! You see?
淡定。我已经,"收拾"了五杯这个了。看见了吗?
No muss, no fuss, not a single cuss.
开口没脏话,文明你我他