手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 埃琳娜怀疑斯特凡身份

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Vampire Diaries

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
I know the risk but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
How could you not sparkle?
你怎么不发光
Because I live in the real world
因为我活在真实世界
Where vampire's burning in the sun.
吸血鬼在太阳下会燃烧
But you go in the sun. I have a ring. It protects me.
但你不怕太阳,我的戒指保护了我
The pocket watch. Where is it?
家传的怀表,在哪儿
It is supposed to be mine.
它本该是我的
Did you get the Gilbert's watch?
你弄到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗
I can get it. Good. We are gonna need it.
我能弄到,很好,我们会用到它的
What is that? Very important crystal.
那是什么,非常重要的水晶
You're the mystery guy, and I like that.
你很神秘,我喜欢
But with mystery comes secrets.
但神秘往往会伴随秘密...
I just need you to trust me. Trust is earned.
我只要你信任我,信任是要争取的
Oh my god, Caroline, what happened? Nothing.
卡罗琳,怎么回事,没事
Did Damon hurt you?
达蒙弄伤你的吗
There are bruises all over Caroline.
卡罗琳身上都是淤青
I'm handling it.
我正在解决
The vervain could weaken him if he ingested it.
如果他吃下马鞭草,就能削弱他
It would help you get the upper hand.
那会帮助你占据上风
I knew I couldn't spike your drink,
我知道我无法在你酒里下马鞭草
So I spiked hers.
所以我下在了她的酒里
Five bodies are all drained off blood.
五具尸体被吸干了血
They've come back.
他们回来了
Where's my ring?
我的戒指呢
You won't be needing it anymore.
你再也不需要它了
How long have I been here? Three days.
我在这里多久了,三天
What are you doing?
你要干什么
During the dark ages, when the vampire's actions start to expose
中世纪时期,吸血鬼的行径逐渐暴露
And bring harms upon the entire race.
为整个族群带来了巨大威胁
They will face judgement. They sort to reeducate them
他们将面临审判,获得重新教育
Rather than to punish them.
而非惩罚
You know what happened if I don't feed on blood.
你知道我不吸血会怎样
You'll go weaker and weaker.
你会越来越虚弱
And eventually won't be able to move or speak.
最终将不能动,不能说话
In a week, your skin will desiccate and you will munmmify,
一周之内,你的皮肤会脱水,变成木乃伊
A living corpse.
如同干尸死肉
Unable to hurt anyone, ever.
无法再伤害别人,再也不能
So, what, you're just gonna leave me in the basement forever?
你要把我永远困在地下室里吗
I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak.
我已经给你注射了足量的马鞭草,让你虚弱
Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt
一旦你的身体机能停止,我就把你移到家族地窖
And then in 50 years we can reevaluate.
50年后我们再重新评定你是否本性依旧
I'm stronger than you think. You always have been.
我比你想象的要强,你一直比我想的强
But you are not stronger than the vervain.
但你强不过马鞭草
And we both know it.
这点我们都很清楚
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Didn't have to be this way.
事情原本不必如此的
I'm sorry, I'm almost done.
对不起,我快好了
It's ok. Take your time.
没事,慢慢来
I think you might be in trouble.
我想你可能有麻烦了
What did you do?
你干什么了
Elena saw me.
埃琳娜看到我了
I'm a drug using delinquent.
我是个吸毒的不良小青年
Girls in bed doesn't really rank, sorry.
和女孩上床根本算不得什么,抱歉
Jenna
珍娜
Are you aware what is going on upstaires?
你知道楼上是怎么回事吗
And you have no objections.
你不反对吗
He could be craftier about it.
他原本可以做得更诡秘一些
At least make an effort to sneak her in and out.
至少也该偷偷把女孩弄进来再弄出去吧
Oh and, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner.
还有件事,我今晚不回来吃饭了
So you are actually going to do it.
看来你要行动了
You're going to go out with Logan.
去和罗根约会
I'm gonna show up and torture him. Yes.
我要去折磨他,没错
And have you heard from Stefan?
有斯特凡的消息吗
Not since he left that very vague message three days ago.
自从他三天前留了通含糊的留言,就没信了
Hi, Elena, urh,
"嗨,埃琳娜
I have something I have to do,
我有事必须要处理
I'll explain it in a few days.
我过几天再解释"
Have you called him?
你给他电话了吗
Nope, not going to either.
没打,也不会打
And you are ok with everything?
你都无所谓吗
No, I'm not ok with any of them.
不是,我很在意
I'm not gonna cry about it either.
但我也不会因此伤心
I was gonna write my diary this morning and then I thought
今早我本来想写日记,然后我想
What I'm gonna write?
我要写些什么呢
Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls
说实话,我不想当个可悲的女孩
Whose world stops being because of some guy.
男友不在,世界就转不动了
Ok, then.
那好吧
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
He's awake.
他醒过来了
He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement.
他很虚弱,但你最好离地下室远点
He's Damon, I'm not sure how dangerous he might be.
你也了解达蒙,他可能仍然十分危险
You're going to school?
你要去学校吗
I came here to live a life, it's about time I get back to that.
我是来生活的,现在是时候回归正轨了
And Elena, if she is still speaking to me.
回到埃琳娜身边,如果她还愿意跟我说话
Why haven't you called her?
你怎么没打电话给她
What am I supposed to do? Fake another lie?
我能怎么做,再编个谎话吗
I hate lying to her, Zach, I'm not good at it.
我讨厌对她说谎,扎克,我不善于说谎
She's already thought I'm hiding something.
她已觉得我在隐瞒什么事
What choice do you have?
你有的选吗
You came back,
你回到这里
Because you want to live as normal life as you could.
是因为想尽力过正常人的生活
You know this could be a part of it.
你知道谎言会是其中一部分
I remember the party.
我记得那个派对
Damon came behind me and
达蒙来到我身后
He was kissing my neck
他在吻我的脖子
Or biting my neck?
或是在咬我的脖子
I passed out.
我晕过去了
It's like there's holes in my memory lately.
就好像我近期的记忆里有空洞
It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me.
很诡异,也许是我让他咬我的
Why would you do that?
你为何让他咬呢
Can we just not talk about it?
我们能不能不谈这个了
Okay? I just don't want to talk about Damon.
好吗,我只是不想谈达蒙
And I don't wannna talk about any of it.
不想谈任何跟他有关的事
I just want to go back to normal.
我只想过回正常生活
What are you doing with that candle?
你拿着那蜡烛干什么
Nothing.
没什么
What's this?
这是什么
Damon gives it to me.
达蒙给我的
Or he was going to give it to me,
或者说,他原本打算给我的
All I know is it's mine now.
我只知道它现在是我的了
It's ugly.
真丑
Well, then get your grubby hands off it.
那就把你的手拿开
The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow.
明天就是性感洗车节了
The football team and the band of the committed
橄榄球队和乐队的人都会参与
Well, not all the band,
严格说,也不是整支乐队
Just the ones who can pull off a bikini.
只有那些超级性感的才行
I want in your face, sexy,
我要在你们脸上看到性感
I mean it's a fundraiser, for god's sake.
我是说,那可是个募款活动啊,天呐
Unbelievable, it is like nothing had happened.
不可思议,就像什么也没发生一样
She's in denial.
她是不想承认
You know, I gonna go.
那个...我得走了
Be somewhere right now.
得去另一个地方
I'm so sorry I haven't called.
真抱歉我没给你打电话
No worries. I will live.
别担心,我没事
I was dealing with Damon.
我去处理达蒙的事情了
And did you?
是吗
Deal with Damon? Yes, yeah.
处理达蒙的事?是的
For four days?
整整四天?
You have every right be upset with me, but
你完全有权生我的气,但是
Can I explain it all to you, please?
我能解释吗,求你了
Sure. When?
当然,什么时候
I gonna be home after school, but
放学后我得回家,不过
The Grill? At 4 o'clock?
格尔酒吧,4点行吗
Ok.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Stefan. Where is Damon?
斯特凡,达蒙呢
He has some serious apologizing to do.
他可欠我一个郑重的道歉
He's gone, Caroline.
他离开了,卡罗琳
When is he coming back?
那他什么时候回来
He is not coming back.
他不会回来了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
This is a good thing, Caroline.
是件好事啊,卡罗琳
I know that.
我知道
Hey, Matt.
你好,马特
Have you seen Stefan? No.
你见到斯特凡了吗,没有
If you wanna kill some time, we can rack.
如果你想消磨时间,我们打局球吧
Come on. We haven't played in forever.
来吧,我们很久没有打了
I will let you break.
我让你开球
I am full of vervain.
我血液里全是马鞭草
I've been putting it in my coffee for 16 years.
我一直将之和咖啡混着喝,已经16年了
My blood will only make you worse.
我的血液只会让你更难受
Damon?
达蒙
So it was your vervain. Good for you.
原来是你的马鞭草,真有你的
Good for you.
真有你的
Family only runs so deep.
家族深情源远流长啊
We're not family, Damon.
我们可不是一家人,达蒙
Only in the most dysfunctional sense.
除非是头脑混乱的时候
In fact, I avoided having a living, breathing,
事实上正因为你,我才无法建立一个
Loving family because of you.
充满活力与爱的家
I don't guess I could talk you into
看来我是不能说服你
Bringing me a rabbit or something?
送来一只活兔子或者别的什么了
I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point.
就算是斯特凡喝的非人血也好啊
You know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到
You succeeded, Zach.
你成功了,扎克
I'm shutting down.
我快不行了
You're like your grandfather.
你就像你的祖父
He didn't like it when I came to visit, either.
他也不喜欢我的拜访
But you don't visit, Damon.
但你不是拜访,达蒙
You appear, unannounced,
你不请自来
Reminding me that this isn't my house;
提醒我这不是我的房子
That you're just permitting me to live here.
只是你允许我在这里暂住而已
Hell, that you're permitting me to live.
该死,也提醒我,是你让我活着
Someone had to mow the lawn.
总得有人打理草坪
I came to say goodbye, Damon.
我是来说再见的,达蒙
Unlock it.
开锁
Unlock the door, Zach.
把锁打开,扎克
Keep it up, Damon.
接着使劲,达蒙
The more energy you expend,
你消耗的能量越多
The faster you'll go.
死的就越快
And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom,
薇姬若无其事地出现在浴室里
Like it's no big deal that they're hooking up.
就像他们搞在一起没什么大不了的
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
是啊,我说实话
Your brother and my sister, that's weird.
你弟弟和我妹妹在一起,感觉很奇怪
Yeah.
是啊
How late is he?
他迟到多久了
Hitting the hour mark.
快一个小时了
Hope there's nothing wrong.
希望别出什么事
Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you.
我是说我不会跟你谈论男友问题的
Good.
很好
I mean, it's not like we were ever best friends or anything.
毕竟我们又不是最佳好友之类的
Ok.
好吧
Here goes
那就说吧
What do you think of Stefan?
你怎么看斯特凡这个人
Is he a good guy?
他是个好男人吗
Why? What's he done?
怎么这么问,他做了什么
Not any one thing.
没做什么
He's just so secretive all the time.
只是他总是神神秘秘的
I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know,
我觉得有些事情他不想让我知道
Which makes me want to know all the more.
结果却更刺激了我的好奇心
Like what? Like that he's a serial killer
什么意思,就像他是个连环杀人魔
And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk?
还在箱子里藏了件小丑服吗
No, of course not.
不,当然不是
But what do we know about him, really?
但是我们真正知道他些什么呢
He's great at football.
他橄榄球打得很棒
A little bit of a loner.
有点孤僻
And as much as I hate saying it,
还有我最不愿意承认的
He might be a nice guy.
他也许是很不错的男人
So you think I'm just being paranoid?
所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗
I think you should talk to him.
我觉得你该和他好好谈谈
Talk to who?
和谁好好谈谈
I'm so sorry that I'm late.
抱歉,我迟到了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I got held up.
我被耽搁了
Is everything ok?
一切都还好吗
There was this thing with my uncle.
我叔叔找我有点事
And you couldn't call
所以你连打个电话
And tell me that you were going to be an hour late?
告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗
Ok. You two have fun.
好了,你们俩玩的开心点啊
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It was unavoidable.
是件无法避免的事
What was unavoidable?
什么无法避免的事
Ok.
好吧
Oh, uh, Elena, please...
埃琳娜,求你
No, Stefan, don't you get it?
不,斯特凡,你不明白吗
Every question gets a vague nonanswer.
每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可
What is so awful that you're afraid to tell me?
你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告
I know you.
我认识你
My god.
天呐
I'm sorry? I know you. How can it be?
不好意思,我认识你,怎么可能
I think you have the wrong person, sir.
我想你认错人了,先生
You haven't aged a day.
你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有
I'm sorry. Excuse Me.
对不起,不好意思
Hey, can can I take you home?
我送你回家好吗
And we can talk about it? Is that ok?
然后我们可以聊聊,怎么样
Wait, what was that?
等等,刚刚是什么状况
II don't know. Uh, nothing.
我...我不知道,没什么
Right, nothing. Ok, um... I gotta go, Stefan.
好吧,没什么,我要走了,斯特凡
Excuse me.
借过
I tried. I want so much to make things right,
我试了,我努力想让我们的关系走上正轨
But every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful
但是身体里的每寸本能都在告诫我要谨慎
What you don't know can hurt you.
未知的秘密可能会伤害到自己
Evening, sheriff.
晚上好,警长
Anything?
有什么进展吗
We went over the entire west side of the lake.
我们搜查了湖的整个西面
All the caverns by the falls were clean, No signs of habitat.
所有山洞已被搜过,没有居住过的迹象
Well, they're staying in town.
那他们就是住在镇里
We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses.
我们连废旧的大楼和仓库也搜查了
There has to be a private residence.
那他们必是住在私人住宅里
And that much harder to locate, if not impossible.
就算有可能,也会更难锁定目标
These creatures are smart. They know how to go undetected.
那些怪物很聪明,他们知道怎样掩藏踪迹
Well, someone who only comes out at night
他们只在晚上出没
Should eventually become obvious.
最终会露出马脚的
What about the watch? I'm working on it.
那个怀表怎么样,我正在想办法
I knew the Gilberts.
我了解吉尔伯特一家
That watch is passed down to the men in the family.
表只传男不传女
I'd start with Jeremy. Hey, Logan
所以该从杰里米下手,嘿,罗根
I can't believe you really came.
真不敢相信你真的来了
You have an hour. Make it count.
你只有一小时,不要浪费时间
You ok?
你还好吗
Is Vicki in there?
薇姬在你房里吗
Don't answer a question with another question.
不要用问题回答问题
Maybe. What's wrong with you?
或许吧,你怎么了
I'm miserable.
我感觉很不好
Well, you should go get something to eat.
你该去吃点东西
Jenna?
珍娜
Stefan? What are you doing here?
斯特凡,你在这里干什么
Dinner.
做晚饭
Jeremy told me that chicken parmesan is one of your favorites,
杰里米告诉我你最爱帕尔马烤鸡
And I happen to be a good cook. The Italian roots demand it.
因为意大利血统,我刚好是很棒的厨师
I can even make my own homemade mozzarella.
我还可以自制干酪
Only tonight, it is unfortunately Storboboht. Sorry.
但今晚,我只能用超市买的,对不起
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish.
我不明白你是想干什么
You want to know me, right?
你不是想要了解我吗
Well, I figure if you're going to dump me,
我觉得你如果要把我甩了
You should at least, um, know who you're dumping.
起码也得知道,你甩的是个怎样的人
So let's start with Katherine.
所以我们从凯瑟琳说起吧
Stefan...
斯特凡...
She was...the most beautiful girl that I had ever met.
当时她是我见过的最漂亮的女孩
She had this perfect olive skin.
她有着完美的橄榄色肌肤
And she had this laugh. It was ridiculous.
还有她的笑,非常夸张
I mean, her laugh made you laugh. And she was fun.
我是说,她的笑也能让你笑出来,她很风趣
She knew how to have a good time.
她懂得如何享受生活
But Katherine was also very impatient and entitled
但凯瑟琳非常缺乏耐心,又很有控制欲
And selfish, and, um, and impulsive.
自私,还很冲动
Enter Damon.
下面说说达蒙
He claims that he was with her first.I don't know.
他说是他先和她在一起的,我不确定
I do know that I did some things that...I'm not proud of.
我只知道我当时...做了些不光彩的事
And my biggest regret...
而我最大的遗憾
Is not being able to make it right before she died.
就是没能在她活着的时候,弥补我所犯下的错
I miss her, but... I'm no longer crippled by her loss.
我怀念她,但不再因她的死而心如死灰
It was very nice what you did for Stefan.
你为斯特凡做了一件好事
Very romantic.
非常浪漫
Well, I was feeling romantic.
我当时感觉很浪漫
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
"Elena Gilbert,
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
"Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours, as needed for pain."
每4到6个小时服一粒,缓解疼痛
Those are left over from the car accident.
那是治疗车祸受伤剩下的止痛药
So she won't miss them.
所以她现在也不需要了
No, not with that. That's an antique.
别,别用那个,那是个古董
I feel like we're always getting high.
我觉得我们总是在吸毒
That's the beauty of choice.
选择的美妙性正在于此
Well, then let's choose not to.
那我们可以选择不吸
I mean, we don't have to be high all the time, right?
我是说,我们没必要一直亢奋,不是吗
I really hope you're not one of those guys
我真的希望你不是那类男生
Who, now that we're together, tries to change everything about me.
一旦跟我在一起,就想方设法改变我的一切
No.
不会
Good.
那就好
I'm an avid reader, a huge Fitzgerald fan,
我是书虫,菲茨杰拉德的超级粉丝
The great gatsby, his masterpiece.
《了不起的盖茨比》,他的杰作
But I'm no snob.
不过我不是势利眼
I love some good Grisham.
我喜欢格里斯汉姆的一些佳作
I think Seinfeld is the best American television show
我觉得《宋飞传》是最棒的美剧
For the past 50 years,
但仅仅是针对过去的50年而言
But I love Lucy is alltime.
而《我爱露西》则是史上最棒的
"The loving cup" episode was the best, I think.
我觉得"爱之杯"是最棒的一集
Huge Scorsese fan.
西科塞斯的超级粉丝
I can watch Taxi Driver over and over again.
我能把《出租车司机》看一遍又一遍
Here, let me.
我来吧
As far as music, it's pretty much across the board.
至于喜欢的音乐,那就广了
Um, Dylan, Hendrix, Patsy, Willie.
迪伦,亨德里克斯,裴西,威利
Oh, Kanye. You know what, I even like that one Miley song.
肯伊,我连麦莉的有首歌都喜欢
Easy.
放松点
I didn't say anything.
我可什么都没说
Hey, this is for the Garlic Bread, right?
这是用来做蒜蓉面包的,对吗
Because I'm not eating garlic
因为我是不会吃蒜的
Unless you agree to, too.
除非你也吃
Are you kidding? I love garlic.
开什么玩笑,我喜欢大蒜
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. Think so.
还好,我想没事
Your face...
你的脸...
II, uh,
I think I got something in my eye.
我想是眼里进了点东西
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan!
斯特凡
I think that my paranoia
看来我疑神疑鬼的毛病
Has turned into fullblown hallucinations.
已经变成满脑子都是幻觉了
Part of your charm.
这也是你的魅力所在
Caroline.
卡罗琳
No, Tiki, do not do the onepiece, ok?
不,蒂琦,别穿连体式的,行吗
I've seen it on you. Trust me.
我见过你穿上是什么样,信我
Yeah, but you're going for stripper pole vibe this year.
今年你得做个风格大不相同的脱衣舞娘
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Yeah, maybe we should wash the cars in slow motion.
也许我们该把洗车的动作放慢
No.
Caroline.
卡罗琳
What? Oh, um, no, sorry.
什么,不是,抱歉
Um, so I'll just see you tomorrow.
那我们明天见吧
Twopiece. Ok, bye.
两件式的,好,拜
God!
天啊
I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?
我敢说你现在自我感觉非常好,对吗
Not particularly.
其实没有
You won.
你赢了
You got the bad guy.
你抓住坏人了
Now nothing could come between you and Elena.
现在什么都阻碍不了你和埃琳娜了
Except the truth.
除了真相
The lies will catch up to you, Stefan.
谎言会让你作茧自缚的,斯特凡
As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are.
只要你仍旧在欺骗自己,掩藏自己的本质
The beauty of you in there And me out here...
你困在里面,而我在铁栏外的好处
Is that I can walk away.
就是我可以走开
No friend discounts.
不打友情折扣
No freebies.
不发赠品
No pay ya laters.
不接受赊账
We are not running a charity here.
我们不是在做慈善
No, we are not.
不,绝对不是
The event is called sexy suds, you know.
活动可是叫"性感"洗车节,你俩知道吧
Did we just get scolded?
我们刚刚是被批评了吗
And judged, yeah.
也被评头论足了,没错
I'm sorry,
不好意思
But I guess you're going to have to take that off.
不过我想你得把外衣脱了
I think you have to go first.
我想你得先脱
Ok.
好吧
Ok, umsorry,
对不起
So not sexy.
太不性感了
I disagree.
我可不同意
Uhuh, no.
None of that tortured pining stuff.
别搞的像个自我折磨的怨妇
I'm just observing.
我只是看看
Tiki. This one's yours.
蒂琦,这辆归你洗
Why do I always get the homely oness?
为什么我要洗的都是又丑又大的
Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S.
我得说清楚,你的车是个垃圾货
I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S.
我是说,我们可以洗,可它还是个垃圾货
You don't have to be rude.
你不用这么不礼貌吧
Rude is uglying up the road with that junk.
把这种破烂开上路,破坏公路形象才不礼貌
Wet and wild, Tik.
湿漉漉的野性啊,蒂琦
All proceeds are going to the school's athletic department
所有收益将纳入学校的体育部
Still healing from the tragic death
该部门还处于橄榄球教练
Of their football coach William Tanner.
威廉·泰纳不幸惨死的悲痛之中
The citizens of Mystic Falls
神秘瀑布镇居民
Coming together in support of one of their own.
一致表达对本镇一份子的缅怀之情
Cut it.
Classy.
真棒
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
But you're still going to
可你还得去
Video the girls in bikinis, right?
给那群穿比基尼的妞儿们录像,对吧
We, 53% of americans watch the news with the sound off.
53%的美国人看新闻不开声音
Thank you for dinner.
谢谢你请我吃饭
I had a nice time.
我过得很愉快
Do you remember the last time
你还记得上次
We were in the school parking lot?
我们在学校停车场的事吗
Nope.
不记得
Doesn't ring a bell.
想不起来了
Really? Nada.
真的吗,什么都想不起来了
Especially not having sex in the minivan.
尤其想不起我们在小货车里做爱
That was a good day.
那真是美妙的一天
What?
怎么了
You're getting soap in that.
你会把肥皂弄进戒指里的
Oh, it's fine.
没事
I noticed at Damon has one, too.
我看到达蒙也有一个
Is there a story behind it?
这戒指背后有什么故事吗
Yeah, it's the family crest from the Italian renaissance.
它是从意大利文艺复兴时期祖传下来的
What's the stone?
这是什么石头
It's called lapus lazuli.
它叫天青石
You should really take it off.
你真的应该把它摘下来
I could put it in my bag.
可以先放在我包里
No, it's it's fine, really.
不用,没事,真的
Thanks, though.
不过还是谢谢了
Ok.
好吧
I'm gonna get some towels.
我去拿几条毛巾
Ok.
Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things.
我们的毛巾和泡沫罐快用完了
I'll go get some more. Mind the money.
我再去拿点,把钱看好
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Caroline, help me.
卡罗琳,救我
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Help me.
救我
That'll be $20.
一共20美元
I saw you last night.
昨晚我见过你
You were talking to a friend of mine,
当时你在跟我一个朋友说话
At the Grill?
在格尔酒吧
Well, II thought it was somebody I knew.
我以为他是我认识的一个人
Stefan Salvatore.
他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Nah, it can't be.
不,不可能
It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
只是我头脑发晕看错了
Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你觉得以前在哪里见过他
When I first moved here,
当我刚搬到这里的时候
I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house.
我住在塞尔瓦托公寓里
Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle.
斯特凡当时是来看望他叔叔的
I mean, none of us knew he was even here
我们都不知道他来了
Until the attack.
直到那次袭击事件
The attack?
袭击事件
His uncle got killed.
他叔叔死了
Mauled by an animal in the woods.
被森林里的野兽咬死了
His uncle, Zach?
他叔叔,是扎克吗
Mmmmm. Joseph.
不是,是约瑟夫
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
I don't think I'm familiar with the story.
我想我没听过这段故事
Oh, how could you?
你当然不可能听过
I mean, this happened years ago.
我是说,已经是很多年前的事了
Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home.
爷爷,你得走了,妈妈要你回家
Ok?
好吗
He wasn't bugging you, was he?
他没有烦你吧
He's a little alzyheimer.
他有点老年痴呆
No, he was sweet.
没有,他很和蔼
Hey, sir,
等等,先生
I'm sorry. Um, are you sure
抱歉,你确定
That the man that you saw,
昨天你看到的那个人
That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?
你认识的那个人,他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗
Yes.
我确定
I remember his ring and his brother
我记得他的戒指和他的哥哥
Damon? Yeah.
达蒙,是的
Stefan and Damon Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托和达蒙·塞尔瓦托
When was this?
那是什么时候的事
It was early June, 1953.
那是1953年,6月初
Yeah.
没错
June, 1953.
就是1953年6月
Caroline finally freed you, huh?
卡罗琳终于放你回来了啊
Uh, I don't know where she went.
我不知道她去哪了
She abandoned me.
她把我甩了
Hey, I realized earlier, I had no idea
我刚才想起来,我以前完全不知道
That your family was from Italy.
你的家族是来自意大利的啊
No?
你不知道吗
Last name Salvatore didn't do it for you?
塞尔瓦托这个姓没有提示你吗
Right.
也对
Are there any other Salvatores in mystic falls?
神秘瀑布镇还有其他姓塞尔瓦托的人吗
My uncle Zach.
还有我叔叔扎克
Where did everyone else go?
其他的人都去哪了
Kinda just spread out.
估计是迁移走了
Why?
怎么了
I'm just trying to learn more about you.
只是想试着加深对你的了解
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
We can't hide out in your room all the time.
我们不能总是躲在你房间里
Welcome to my other favorite party place.
欢迎来到我的另一个快乐天地
What, the cemetary?
哪儿,坟地吗
Yeah. It's cool, huh?
是的,很酷吧
Yo, Vick!
薇姬
What's up, Jared?
怎么样,杰里德
You babysitting, Donovan?
你在做保姆吗,多诺万
This is Jeremy. He's cool.
这是杰里米,他很酷
Smoke up.
来一口
Your car was done an hour ago.
你的车一小时前已经洗好了
You're saying that out loud why?
你说这么大声干什么
Hi. Elena, right?
你好,是埃琳娜吧
I think I met you once when you were 9.
你九岁的时候我见过你一次
Your emotional maturity level when we were together.
当年我们在一起的时候,你也幼稚得如孩童
Ouch. Here I thought we were making progress.
天呐,我还以为我们的关系有进展了呢
Is he enough in your good graces
他足够受到你的青睐吗
That I can ask him for a favor?
因为我想请他帮个忙
If I do her a favor,
我要是帮她个忙
Will I get back in your good graces?
能重新赢得你的青睐吗
Uh, a very reluctant maybe to both.
勉强算是同意了吧
Done. Wait. One condition.
成交,等等,一个附加条件
Dinner, tonight, your house.
今晚在你家共进晚餐
Fine. But you're eating leftovers.
可以,但你得吃剩饭
What do you need?
你想要什么
Do you have access to old news stories,
你有权查看过去的新闻档案吗
Say, fifties?
比如50年前的
Yeah, at the station.
可以,在电视台里就行
Between the archives and the internet,
有了档案库和互联网
We pretty much have everything.
我们几乎无所不有
I have this report way past due.
我有个拖欠没交的报告
It'd be a life saver.
那些资料会救我一命的
Heading there now.
现在就去吧
Let's go.
我们走
If anyone asks, you don't know where I went.
要是有人问起,就说不知道我去哪里了
I don't want Caroline to know that I left.
我可不想让卡罗琳知道我溜掉了
Caroline,
卡罗琳
Help me.
帮帮我
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Damon?
达蒙
Oh, my god!
我的天
What is this?
怎么回事啊
How did I know that you were here?
我怎么会知道你在这里的
Because I wanted you to.
因为我想要你知道
Very, very badly.
非常,非常想
Let me out of here.
放我出去
Please.
求你了
You bit me.
你咬了我
You liked it.
你喜欢的
Remember?
记得吗
Why do I keep remembering the same things,
为什么我一直记起同样的事情
But in different ways?
但又有所偏差
You remember what I want you to remember.
你记住的是我想要你记住的事
And now that the vervain has passed out of your system,
你体内的马鞭草现在已经消耗殆尽
You won't remember what you're about to do.
你将不会记得你接下来要做的事
What am I about to do?
我要做什么
You're gonna open the door.
你要打开这扇门
No!
Get out of here.
离开这里
Run!
快跑
Sweeper duty.
该打扫了
What?
什么
We have to clean the pavement.
我们得清扫人行道
It's a car wash.
我们是在洗车
By definition, the pavement's clean.
也就是说,人行道是干净的
But not dry.
但却是湿的
And I'm doing this why?
为什么要我做
Caroline bailed, so that leave me in charge.
卡罗琳溜掉了,所以由我来负责
Fabulous.
很好
Bonnie!
邦妮
What just happened?
刚才怎么了
You were in some kind of a trance.
你刚才好像有点恍惚
Did I do this?
这是我做的吗
I think so, yes.
我想是的
Nobody else saw, did they?
没别人看到,对不对
Don't tell anybody.
不要告诉任何人
Please.
求你了
We digitized all our archives last year.
去年我们把所有档案数字化了
You can pull all the remote footage right up on screen.
你可以在屏幕上查看所有旧文件
What is it exactly you're looking for?
你到底想找什么
An incident from 1953,
1953年的一场事故
If it even happened
如果它发生过的话
At the old Salvatore boarding house.
在老塞尔瓦托公寓
Sorry, one second.
抱歉,等一下
Yeah?
是我
Fire?
着火了
All right, I'll be right there.
好的,我马上就来
I gotta go.
我得走了
You believe there's actual news to cover in this town?
小事也得劳烦我,哪算得上新闻啊
All right, use keywords to search the database.
好了,使用关键词来搜索数据库
It's pretty easy to navigate.
操作很简单的
And Brady down in tech will help you out with anything you need.
要是有问题,那边的布莱迪会帮你解决
Could you put in a good word for me with Jenna?
你能在珍娜那里为我美言几句吗
You got it.
放心吧
All right. Good luck.
好的,祝你好运
What?
怎么了
I'm stoned in a cemetery.
我在墓地里飘飘欲仙
They don't mind, they're dead.
他们不会介意的,他们死了
You know what? I gotta take this up a notch.
我要用这个再助个兴
Hey, Tony.
嘿,汤尼
Nice.
真不错
Vickies from Vicki.
薇姬带来的货
Well, thank you, Elena Gilbert,
谢谢你,埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Whoever you are.
管你是谁呢
You took those from the house?
你从我家拿来的吗
She wasn't using it.
她又用不着了
She's gonna notice if they're gone. That's not cool.
她会发现药不见了的,这可不妙
It's no big deal, Jer.
没什么的,杰
Yeah, it kinda is, Vick.
还真不是,薇
Damn, dude.
不是吧,哥们
Vicki brought the party police.
薇姬带来个正义先锋
Shut up, Tony.
闭嘴,汤尼
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad.
对不起,我并不想惹你生气
Well, what are we doing, partying in a cemetery
我们在干嘛,和一群窝囊废
With a bunch of losers? Those are my friends.
在墓地里开派对,他们是我的朋友
They're waste of space smalltown lifers.
他们只是一群浪费地方的乡巴佬
Yeah? What am I?
是吗,那我呢
You're different, Vick.
你不一样,薇姬
No, you are.
不一样的是你
You're the kid with the big house
你是家大业大的阔少爷
Who's acting out because his parents died.
只是因为父母双亡才变成这样
Guess what You'll get over it.
猜猜怎么着,你会挺过去的
You will pull yourself together, move on,
你会振作起来,继续前进
And one day tell your kids stories
将来某天会给你的孩子们讲述
About your dark period growing up.
你成长历程中这段黑色时期
And I'll still be here, waiting tables at the Grill,
而我则还在这里,在格尔酒吧当服务生
Partying at the cemetery
在墓地里开派对
With a bunch of waste of space smalltown lifers.
跟一群浪费地方的乡下窝囊废鬼混
Go home, Jeremy.
你走吧,杰里米
If I want to feel like crap about myself,
如果我想让自己感觉很下贱
I'll just go back to Tyler.
我会回去找泰勒
Hey, have you seen Elena?
看到埃琳娜了吗
No, not for a while.
没有,有一会没见了
You think she went home?
她回家了吗
Not sure. Thanks.
不确定,谢谢
Hey.
等等
I'm not saying this for you.
我说这些话不是为了你
I'm saying it for her.
我是为了她
But she's big on trust.
总之她很注重相互的信任
So whatever you're holding back from her,
所以不论你对她隐瞒着什么
The more you try to hide it,
你越想隐瞒
The more she won't stop till she figures it out.
她就越不会罢休,直至弄清楚为止
This is Michael Fell
这是迈克尔·费尔
Reporting to you from the Salvatore boarding house,
在塞尔瓦托公寓为您带来的现场报道
Where a brutal animal attack has ended in tragedy.
一起残忍的动物袭击案在此以悲剧告终
Ok, they're bringing out the bodies.
他们正把尸体运出来
See if you can get closer.
看能不能拍个特写
Is that the nephew?
门后的是那个侄子吗
I didn't see you at the car wash.
我在洗车处没看到你
Left early.
我提前离开了
Honey, are you ok
宝贝,你还好吗
Anything you want to talk about?
有什么想谈谈的吗
Is it a boy thing?
是关于男生的事吗
Mom, if I want to talk boys, I'll call dad.
妈,如果我想谈论男生,我会给爸爸打电话
At least he's successfully dating one.
至少他成功地钓到了一个男人
Dear diary,
亲爱的日记
I'm not a believer.
我不是一个信徒
People are born, they grow old, and then they die.
人们出生,变老,最后死亡
That's the world we live in.
我们生活的世界遵循着这样的规律
There's no magic, no mysticism,
没有魔法,没有神秘
No immortality.
没有永生
There's nothing that defies rational thought.
没有任何违背常理的存在
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道我怎么了
I know, dear.
我明白,亲爱的
Logan?
罗根
People are supposed to be who they say they are.
人们应该言行一致,保持真我
And not lie or hide their true selves.
而不该说谎,不该隐藏真正的自我
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, hey, man. Just looking for the bathroom.
我只是在找卫生间
It's not possible.
不可能的
I'm not a believer, I can't be.
我不是个信徒,也不可能是
But how can I deny what's right in front of me?
但是我要怎样否认眼前的事实
Someone who never grows old...
有人永远不会变老
1953.
1953年
Never gets hurt...
永远不会受伤
Oh, my god, your hand!
天哪,你的手
Is it deep? How bad is it?
深口深吗,有多严重
Soone who changes in ways that can't be explained...
发生无法解释的变化
Hey, um, are you ok?
你还好吗
Your eye.
你的眼睛
Your face.
你的脸
Girls bitten... what is that?
被咬的女孩们,那是什么
Oh, my god, what happened to you?
天呐,怎么回事
It's nothing! Bodies drained off blood...
没什么,被吸干血液的尸体
Did she say what kind of animal it was?
她说是哪种动物了吗
She said it was a vampire.
她说是吸血鬼
Donovan?
多诺万
No, I'm good.
不用了,我很好
Not it. Not it.
别停啊,别停啊
Not it.
别停啊
Ah, Vicki.
薇姬
Hey, man, you ok?
哥们,你还好吗
Come here.
过来
Come here.
到这来
You don't look good.
你看起来不太好
Come closer.
离近点
I have something
我有些事
That I have to tell you.
一定得告诉你
I got you, I got you.
我扶住你了,扶住了
It's ok.
没事的
What are you?
你到底是什么

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
tanner ['tænə]

想一想再看

n. 制革工人

 
entitled [in'taitld]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去

 
impulsive [im'pʌlsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 冲动的,任性的 n. (引起冲动的)原因

联想记忆
circulation [.sə:kju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 流通,循环,发行量,消息传播

联想记忆
renaissance [rə'neisəns]

想一想再看

n. 文艺复兴,再生

联想记忆
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
loner ['ləunə]

想一想再看

n. 孤独的人;不合群的动物

联想记忆
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。