Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk.
我知道很冒险
But I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
I want the invention. I don't have it.
我要那件发明,不在我手上
But Damon does.
但在达蒙手上
And you're gonna get it for me.
我要你去帮我拿到手
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.
我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔
So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.
好让她拿给约翰,他再回来杀我
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但它会失效的,邦妮可以消除它的魔力
You took a risk with Damon.
在达蒙的问题上你冒了险
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他会将之给我
'Cause he's in love with you.
因为他爱上你了
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她希望我做的事
It wasn't right.
那样做不对
But when Elena finds out...
但要是埃琳娜知道了
She's never going to forgive me.
她永远都不会原谅我
This dress hurts.
裙子穿着真难受
Suck it in, baby.
忍忍吧,宝贝
No, no, no, no.
不对不对
This lineup is all wrong.
队形全错了
The marching band should be in front of the historical society.
游行乐队应该在历史协会的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
马特,该去你的花车上准备了
Boys,
小伙子们
I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.
我让你们把椅子放到创立者花车上去
Ladies, time to get on your float.
姑娘们,该上花车了
Look at you, all retro.
看看你,一身复古装束
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Why wouldn't I be here?
我为什么不能来
Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.
邦妮消除了吉尔伯特发明的魔力
Isobel's gone.
伊泽贝尔走了
And it's Founder's Day.
而且今天是创立日啊
I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
我过来吃棉花糖,抢你女朋友啦
Don't start with me, Damon.
别来惹我,达蒙
Oh, you started it, Stefan,
是你先惹我的,斯特凡
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.
是你对我说,"你让我没安全感,离埃琳娜远点"
I'm just enjoying that.
我就喜欢你那样
As long as you heard it.
至少你听进去了
Huh? What?
什么
You have no sense of humor, Stefan.
你一点幽默感都没有,斯特凡
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.
其实我只是没有达蒙式幽默而已
Damon humor.
达蒙式幽默
hey, look.
听着
I get it. I get it.
我懂了,我懂了
I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
我比你优秀,性感,出众
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture
你害怕我不再迷恋凯瑟琳之后
that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
把注意力转向埃琳娜
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.
别担心,埃琳娜不是凯瑟琳
You're right. She's not.
没错,她不是
Anna.
安娜
Look at you.
看看你
Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?
我知道,很傻帽吧
I'm part of the parade.
我要参加游行
But how are you?
你还好吗
I've been...been been so worried,
我一直很担心你
and I feel awful.
我感觉糟透了
Why?
怎么了
You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
不是你杀了我妈妈,是你叔叔干的
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Who else would have done it?
不然还会是谁
He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.
他不懂,安娜,他就是这种人
He hates all vampires.
他憎恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他认为正确的事情
Are you defending him?
你这是在帮他说话吗
No. No way.
不,不是
It's just...
我只是
I do understand where he's coming from.
能理解他的初衷
He's convinced all the tomb vampis
他坚信墓穴里的吸血鬼
want revenge on this town,
想要对小镇进行报复
and he's just...
他只是
he's trying to protect it.
他只是在设法保护小镇
They do want revenge.
他们的确要报仇
Or, at least, they did.
至少他们有过这种想法
But that's why we separated from them.
所以我们才和他们分道扬镳
My mom wasn't after revenge.
我妈妈不是为了报仇
She just wanted her life back.
她只是想重拾生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.
我要离开镇上了,杰里米
You're leaving?
你要走吗
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.
但我想你可以和我一起走
I could turn you.
我可以把你变成吸血鬼
I mean, you said you wanted me to.
你说过,你想让我这么做
Here.
给
It's my blood.
是我的血
If you die with it in your system,
如果你死的时候体内有我的血
you'll come back.
你就会重生
Anna...
安娜
I know you,
我了解你
what it's like for you...
明白你的感觉
Being alone, always feeling empty inside,
孤身一人,内心空虚寂寞
No one to understand.
无人理解
But when you're a vampire,
可你一旦变成吸血鬼
you don't have to feel that way.
就再也不用承受这些了
You can shut it off.
你可以屏蔽掉这些感觉
I can show you how.
我可以教你怎么做
I wanted to.
我曾这么希望过
I did.
真的
But I don't think I can.
但我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
John?
约翰
Is...is that even possible?
这,这怎么可能
Well, there's no proof,
倒是没有确凿证据
but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
但伊泽贝尔年轻时曾跟他约会过
and he was the one who brought
而且是他把她送到
her to your dad's office for the delivery.
你养父的诊所分娩
My whole life, I've never liked this man.
我长这么大,都没喜欢过这个人
I...
我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just...
对不起,对不起,我只是
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you
想在达蒙把这事用极不妥当的方式
in some typically inappropriate way.
一股脑儿抛给你之前亲口告诉你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...
别这样,我很高兴你告诉我,只是
I really hope that it's not true.
我真心希望这不是事实
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...
我该怎么做啊,难道就
confront him and say, "Are you my biological father?"
径直走到他面前问,你是我生父吗
I guess when you're ready.
等你准备好了吧
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远都不会准备好的
Stefan, I have enough problems
斯特凡,我现在爱的这个家庭里
with the family that I actually care about.
内部矛盾已经够多了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?
杰里米恨我,而且恨得有道理
My journal gave him every single reason to.
我的日记给了他充分的理由来恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受到了伤害,手足无措
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,
薇姬这件事上他永远都不会原谅我的
for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
不会原谅我抹掉他的记忆,对他撒谎
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.
他是你弟弟,他会原谅你的
Just give him some time.
给他点时间就好
Say cheese.
笑一笑
Wait. Hide your cast.
等等,把你的石膏板藏起来
It's not eraappropriate. Seriously?
不符合时代,不是吧
Yes. Ok. All right.
是的,好吧,好吧
I want one with Bonnie now.
我要跟邦妮来张合影
Here, I can take it.
来,我给你们照吧
I'll be on the float.
我在花车上等你
I said I was sorry.
我都说过对不起了
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他妈亲热,还把他打得一塌糊涂
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
对不起三个字显然不够
Jeremy.
杰里米
Heh. I was wondering where you were.
我还找你来着
You look great.
你看起来太帅了
You guys did a really great job on the float.
你们的花车装饰得太棒了
Go away, Elena.
走开,埃琳娜
Jeremy, come on, please.
杰里米,别这样,求你了
I don't want it to be like this between us.
我不跟你闹得这样僵
Why don't you have Damon erase my memory again?
那你干嘛不让达蒙再一次抹掉我的记忆
Then I can go back to being your inthedark little brother.
让我变回你毫不知情的小弟弟
Jer, please.
杰里,拜托
Just don't.
别费口舌了
You can't fix this that easily.
这件事你无法轻易弥补
Something like this doesn't just get fixed.
这种事是无法挽回的
Let's give a big hand
请大家以热烈的掌声欢迎
to the Mystic Falls High School marching band.
神秘瀑布镇高中游行乐队
And for a little local history,
为展现小镇历史
Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated
萨尔茨曼老师的学生们再现
Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek.
弗吉尼亚州柳溪镇战役
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
女士们,先生们,有请
our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court
我们惊艳的神秘瀑布镇小姐
and their handsome escorts.
和她们帅气的护花使者
This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls.
卡罗琳·福布斯,神秘瀑布镇小姐
Aren't they beautiful?
看她们多美啊
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Just watching the parade.
观赏游行啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Away from you.
躲开你
I want to say something to you.
我想跟你说几句话
Just leave me alone. Thank you.
别烦我,谢谢
The device that Emily spelled could have killed me.
艾米莉施法的那件发明能置我于死地
I don't take what you did lightly, so...
你的帮助对我意义重大,所以
thank you.
谢谢你
I did it for Elena. I know that.
我是为埃琳娜做的,我知道
But I'm still very grateful.
但我仍非常感激
And...
还有
I owe you.
算我欠你个人情
Enjoy the parade.
好好欣赏游行
Let's cheer it for
让我们热烈欢迎
the Mystic Falls High School football team.
神秘瀑布镇高中橄榄球队
Let's show them our support, everybody.
让我们用欢呼表示对他们的支持
This is the key.
这就是钥匙
Once inserted, the device will be activated.
一放进去,装置就被激活了
It will work only once for an estimated time of 5 minutes.
只能用一次,大概是五分钟
Yes. How does it work?
好,什么原理
It's a highpitched frequency that humans can't hear.
它发出一种人类听不到的超声波
Any vampire within a 5block radius
五个街区范围内所有吸血鬼
will be incapacitated, exposing them.
都会丧失行动能力,从而被我们发现
At that time, the sheriff's v5 deputies will inject them with vervain
然后警长的手下会给他们注入马鞭草
and bring them here, where we'll finish them off.
然后把他们带到这,全部消灭
And you're certain they're attacking tonight?
你确定他们今晚会发动攻击吗
I had a source. One of the vampires from the tomb...
我有线人,是墓穴里的吸血鬼之一
He confirmed the attack.
他证实了攻击计划
Everybody listen up.
所有人听着
The plan stays the same.
按原计划不变
We wait till the fireworks start.
以烟花表演为号
Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration.
在那之前,我们混入庆典的人群中
They'll never see us coming.
他们会措手不及
They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864,
1864年我们的祖先把他们活埋,他们现在来复仇
which makes us their targets.
所以我们会成为攻击目标
This area here is the stage.
这块地方是舞台
This is where the founding families are gonna be.
创始家族的人会出现在这里
Any questions?
有问题吗
We're taking an enormous risk.
我们正冒着巨大的风险
We're talking about our families, John.
他们可是我们的家人,约翰
Anna.
安娜
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
It's the only way to draw them out and kill them...
这是找出并消灭他们的唯一办法...
all of them.
所有吸血鬼
I like you better like this.
我更喜欢你现在的打扮
The period look, it...
古装打扮...
didn't suit you.
不适合你
Is that an insult?
你这是损我吗
Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.
埃琳娜,实际上呢,这算是最高的赞扬
Look, I know Stefan is worried
听着,我知道斯特凡有点担心
about our friendship.
我们之间的友情
Did he mention something to you, too?
他也跟你说什么了吗
No. Did he mention something to you?
没有,他有跟你说什么吗
No. Nothing worth repeating.
没有,都是些废话
So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments
所以我想你还是收敛下你轻浮的赞扬
and that eye thing that you do.
也别用那眼神看我
What eye thing?
什么眼神
Don't make me regret being your friend.
别让我后悔跟你做朋友
Ok?
好吗
I don't believe that we can't fix this.
我相信我们一定可以和好的
I lied. I was wrong.
我骗了你,我错了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.
但是你是我弟弟,杰里,我爱你
And I have to fix it.
我一定要同你和好如初
So, just tell me. What can I do?
所以请告诉我,我该怎么办
You can go to hell, Elena.
埃琳娜,见鬼去吧
I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them.
我心里百感交集,却没有办法释放
Being a teenager is so hard. You dick.
做青少年太不容易了,混蛋
You do not talk to me like that.
别这么跟我说话
I'm not your sister.
我不是你姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
从现在起,也别用这种态度跟你姐说话
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cause I hurt Elena's feelings?
那又怎样,我伤害埃琳娜你就杀了我
Cut her some slack.
对她好一点
She erased my memories.
她抹去了我的记忆
No, I did.
错,那是我做的
She was protecting you.
她是想保护你
It wasn't her call to make.
她没有权力替我决定
Let go of me before I cause a scene.
在我引起众人注意之前,放开我
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.
你嘴还没张开,我就把你打晕了
Let him go.
放开他
You all right?
你没事吧
What my brother is trying to say
我哥想说的是
is don't blame Elena for this.
不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上
Damon turned Vicki.
是达蒙把薇姬变成吸血鬼的
I killed her.
是我杀了她
She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.
她对你是个威胁,对你姐姐也是
I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.
抱歉发生这种事,我也不希望这样
Shouldn't have made me forget.
你不该让我忘记的
Good cop, bad cop...I like it.
一个唱红脸,一个唱白脸,我喜欢
What are you doing? Hmm? He was being a punk.
你威胁他做什么,他脑子不开窍
Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.
埃琳娜和她弟弟的关系怎样与你无关
You stay out of it.
你别掺和进来
Oh, there's only one dogooder hero role available.
只能有一个做好事的英雄角色
Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.
是我的错,不好意思
Get over yourself.
别自作多情了
We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons.
你我都清楚你这么做心术不正
See, there you go with that little jealousy act again.
看吧,你又开始吃醋了
Uh, whwhat are the right reasons, Stefan?
怎么才叫正的心术啊,斯特凡
Enlighten me. Please.
启发我一下,拜托
Well, see, Damom, it's only real when it comes from your desire
你听好,达蒙,真正发自内心
to do the right thing for nothing in return.
不求回报行善事才算是
Right.
是嘛
Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you
我知道这对你来说完全是个陌生的概念
I completely understand how you wouldn't get it.
你如果听不懂,我完全理解
You want to use our town as bait?
你要用镇上的人当诱饵
It's too dangerous. It's insane.
这太危险了,太疯狂了
We've gone over the plans with your deputies.
我们已经和你的手下沟通过了
They're all on board.
他们都同意了
You've gone behind me?
你们竟然背着我
Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.
是的,因为我们料到你会是这个反应
Our children are here.
我们的孩子们都在这里呢
Liz, we need to do this.
莉兹,我们必须这样
We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.
我们别无选择,这正是秘密理事会存在的理由
Our founding fathers created
先辈们创立
the secret council for just this purpose.
这个秘密理事会就是出于这个目的
I'm the sheriff. It's my call.
我是警长,我说了算
And I say no.
我不同意
Richard, let me speak to the sheriff alone.
理查德,让我单独跟警长谈谈
John, you're not thinking clearly.
约翰,你虑事不周
I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
我不会改变主意的
You're still around?
你还在啊
There's something you need to know.
有件事你必须知道
The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight.
墓穴的吸血鬼们正在筹划今晚发动袭击
How do you know this? I went to them.
你怎么知道的,我找过他们
They think I'm with them, but I'm not.
他们以为我跟他们是一伙儿的,但我不是
They want the founding families dead.
他们要杀光创始家族
When is this supposed to happen?
他们打算何时行动
When the fireworks start.
烟花开始的时候
John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them.
约翰·吉尔伯特准备用那发明对付他们
Wait. Then we can't be here.
等下,那我们就不能呆在这里了
It doesn't work. It's been deactivated.
那没用的,已经失效了
Well, then a lot of people are gonna die.
那样的话,很多人类就会死
Where are they right now?
他们现在在哪里
They're already here, Damon.
已经到了,达蒙
Remember, we don't know which of them ingest vervain.
记住,我们不知道谁服用了马鞭草
It's not about the feed.
不要吸血
It's about the kill.
只管屠杀
You know what to do.
明白怎么做了吧
Rick. Yeah.
里克,什么事
Come here.
过来
You keep those nifty little vamp weapons n the car?
你车上还备着对付吸血鬼的可爱小武器吗
Yeah. Why do you ask?
备着呢,怎么了
Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.
广场已经遍布了墓穴出来的吸血鬼
I think we might need a stake or two.
我想我们需要几根木桩
Yeah. Got it. Go.
明白,去吧
Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
你在干什么,英雄救美
15 words or less...
十五个字说完
Tomb vamps are here.
墓穴吸血鬼来了
Founding families are the target.
创始家族是袭击目标
Get her out of here. Now.
带她离开,快
Wait. Wait. Where are you going?
等等,你去哪里
That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
超过十五个字了,斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.
等等,杰里米也在附近
Let's go find him. Come on.
去找他吧,来吧
There was this time freshman year
高一的时候
When bonnie and I were in a fight.
邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.
我俩发誓永远不理对方
Caroline, give it a rest.
卡罗琳,省省吧
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.
你在这里干什么,我叫你回家的
I decided not to.
我决定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.
老子说一,你不准说二
Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
放开我,镇长,出什么事了吗
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.
拜托了,泰勒,我要你回家去,立刻
Take your friends with you.
带上你的朋友们
But why? What's going on?
为什么,出什么事了
I can't explain.
我不能解释
All of you need to get home. Now.
马上回家就是了
Please.
拜托了
Yeah, ok.
好吧
Here.
给你
Take my car. It's out back.
开我的车回去,就停在后面
Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
快点,卡罗琳,马特,跟他一起走
Anna, what are you doing here?
安娜,你在这里干什么
My uncle could see you...
要是我叔叔看到你
I don't care about that.
我不在乎
I needed to find you. Come here.
我得找到你,跟我来
For 150 years,
150年以来
Mystic Falls has been the kind of town
所有人都将神秘瀑布镇
that everybody wants to call home...
当作是自己的家
Safe, prosperous, welcoming.
安全,繁荣,热情
And we have the founders to thank for that.
这一切都要归功于那些创始人
And that's why I'd like
所以我打算
to dedicate this evening's fireworks display
将今晚的烟花表演
to their legacy.
献给他们
Get in position.
各就各位
Enjoy the show!
享受表演吧
Stay close to me.
跟紧我
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起,借过, 对不起
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知不知道自己干了些什么
Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.
是的,事实上,我非常清楚
Stefan?
斯特凡
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么了,发生了什么事
My head. What?
我的头,怎么了
My head.
我的头
Anna? Anna, what's wrong? Anna?
安娜,安娜,你怎么了,安娜
Please make it stop.
快让它停下
What's happening?
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
What's the matter?
怎么了
That noise. Wait, what noise?
那声音,等等,什么声音
Tyler. Tyler!
泰勒,泰勒
Dude! Hey!
伙计,嘿
Caroline! The wheel!
卡罗琳,方向盘
Tyler!
泰勒
I got this one. There's one over there.
我来搞定这个,那边还有一个
Take this. Go. Go. Go!
拿上这个,快去,快,快
I don't know what happened. He just dropped.
我不知道怎么了,他就这么倒下了
He's not the only one.
他不是唯一倒下的
Cops are grabbing everyone who's gone down,
警察们把所有倒下的人都抓起来了
injecting them with vervain. What?
还给他们注射了马鞭草,什么
They're rounding up the vampires.
他们要围捕所有的吸血鬼
Please help him.He just went down.
请你帮帮他,他不知怎么的就倒下了
Is that the mayor?
是镇长吗
Richard.
理查德
My head! Jeremy.
我的头,杰里米
Hey, I got one.
我发现一个
What are you doing?
你们要干嘛
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你们要干嘛,别碰她
Anna! Leave her alone! Anna!
安娜,别碰她,安娜
The device is done.
装置效用发挥完毕
The only thing keeping them down is the vervain.
他们只是暂时受马鞭草影响
We don't have much time. Let's finish this.
我们没多少时间了,快点搞定
Anna.
安娜
You can head up. I'll take it from here.
你去上面看看,这里我来解决
Please. No.
拜托了,别
Are you ok? It's like needles
你还好吗,就像有无数根针
were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped.
刺入我的头骨,然后就停了
I saw at least 5 vampires go down.
我至少看到5个吸血鬼倒下了
They were taking them to your family's old building.
他们把吸血鬼带到你们家老宅里去了
It's the Gilbert device. It has to be.
吉尔伯特的装置发挥了作用,肯定是
But how did he get it to work?
但他是怎么让装置运作的
Bonnie unspelled it.
邦妮解除了它的魔力啊
Maybe she didn't.
或许她没有
She did. We saw her do it.
她有,我们都亲眼看到了
No, no, no. He's right. Think about it.
不,不,不,他说的对,想想看
We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device
我们让邦妮将装置破坏掉
That could protect people against vampires.
那装置可以保护人类,免遭吸血鬼的袭击
So we could protect you.
那样我们就可以保护你
And Damon. Vampires.
还有达蒙,所有的吸血鬼
Where is Damon?
达蒙在哪里
I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started.
我不知道,这一开始我就没见到他
Can you get my brother? Take him home?
你能去接我弟弟,把他带回家吗
Of course. Let's go.
当然,我们走
Liz. Are you ok?
莉兹,你还好吗
There's a key in... what is going on?
有把钥匙在,这到底是怎么回事
There's a key in my belt. I need you to get it.
我的腰带上有把钥匙,你拿过来
Uhh. I've been looking everywhere for you.
我一直在到处找你
Something's happened to Richard.
理查德出事了
They took him. Who took him?
他们把他带走了,谁把他带走了
Your deputies. I...I don't understand.
你的手下,我不明白
He's not a vampire.
他又不是吸血鬼
Let's go.
我们走
Mayor.
镇长
Is that you? What are you doing here?!
是你吗,你在这儿干什么
I'm a vampire.
我是个吸血鬼
What's your excuse?
那你又为什么在这儿
No, really.
不会吧
The vervain didn't affect you.
马鞭草对你不起作用
You're not a vampire.
你不是吸血鬼
What the hell are you?
那你到底是什么
Mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德镇长
Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit.
嘿,你还好吗,你那撞得最严重
I'm fine. I'm fine. No, they need
我还好,没事,不,他们需要
To check you out. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
给你做检查,没事,我还好
They're helping Tyler.
他们在抢救泰勒
Pulse is steadying. All right.
脉搏稳定下来了,好吧
What the hell? What? What's wrong?
怎么回事,什么,怎么了
His eyes.
他的眼睛
What happened? Dude, don't scare me like that.
发生什么了,伙计,别这样吓我
Hey, she needs some help over here.
她需要帮助
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Guys! Over here. Over there.
伙计们,来这边,到那边去
Caroline, hey. God, what happened?
卡罗琳,天啦,发生什么了
Caroline, wake up.
卡罗琳,醒醒
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
I can hear them.
我听到他们了
The building's on fire.
房子里着火了
What? Building's on fire.
什么,房子里着火了
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪里
With the rest of them,
和其余的吸血鬼一起
where he should be. It's over for Damon.
在他该在的地方,他死定了
You're crazy. Why?
你疯了,为什么
'cause I'm doing what should have been done 145 years ago?
为完成了145年前就该完成的事
This is the right thing, Elena.
杀光他们是正义之举,埃琳娜
Go ahead. You won't make it out.
去吧,你出不来的
It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself.
省得我动手杀你
You know the building well.
你很了解这座房子
Is there another entrance in?
还有其他的入口吗
Utility door. There's one around the side.
通用门,在边上有一个
Take one more step, and I'll alert those deputies
再走一步,我就会警告那些警察
That they missed a vampire.
漏抓了一个吸血鬼
I'm asking you not to.
我请求你别这样
That doesn't mean anything to me.
这句话对我毫无意义
As my father, it should.
作为我的父亲,就应该有意义
You know.
你知道了
I wasn't sure.
我之前还不确定
But now I am.
但现在确定了
Hey! You can't go in there.
你不能进去
The fire will take you out.
大火会要了你的命
He's my brother, Bonnie.
他是我哥哥,邦妮
Stefan!
斯特凡
Elena! You... you can't go in there.
埃琳娜,你,你不能进去
Bonnie, what are you doing?
邦妮,你在干什么
I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起,我撒谎了
Bonnie, I've got to get in there.
邦妮,我必须得进去
Damon.
达蒙
Come on. Hurry up. Hurry up.
拜托,快点,快点
Bonnie...
邦妮
Bonnie, what is it? Are they gonna be ok?
邦妮,怎么回事,他们会没事吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
The fire's out.
火已经灭了
The story is that the building's old wiring is what caused it.
对外解释说是房子里线路老化引起的
Did you see where Damon went?
你看到达蒙去哪儿了吗
No, he just kind of disappeared.
没有,他像是消失了
Figures.
想来也是
I'm so glad you're ok.
我很高兴你没事
I try so hard...
我一直尽全力
to hate him.
去恨他
I guess it's just pointless.
但那似乎没有意义
You care about him.
其实你在乎他
So do I.
我也是
But I love you, Stefan.
但我爱的是你,斯特凡
I know that you're worried about that.
我知道你在担心
I just... you know,
我只是
I... I know my brother.
我了解我哥哥
But I love you, Stefan.
但我爱的是你,斯特凡
I know the trouble he can cause.
我知道他会带来怎样的困扰
I love you, Stefan. You.
我爱的是你,斯特凡,是你
You have nothing to worry about.
你完全不需要担心
Ok?
好吗
So Jenna called.
珍娜刚打电话给我
Jeremy's home.
杰里米回家了
I'm just gonna run over to the school
我现在要去学校
To pick up my dress, my clothes, the rest of my stuff.
拿上礼服,外套,所有的东西
And then I'll check on him.
然后去看看他
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Anna's dead.
安娜死了
I figured that once they took her away.
他们带走她时,我就猜到了
I know you cared about her.
我知道你很在乎她
Yeah, I did.
没错,是的
I saw her killed.
我亲眼见她被杀
I was watching and all I could think about was...
我眼睁睁看着,唯一能想到就是...
I wanted to help her.
我想救她的
But I couldn't.
却无能为力
Why are you telling me all this?
为什么告诉我这些
I took away your suffering once before.
我曾经抹掉你的痛苦记忆
I can do it again.
现在我还可以这么做
But it's your choice.
但现在选择权在你
Look...
听着
I know you think you took it away,
我知道,你以为你抹掉了我的记忆
But it's still there.
但其实痛苦还在
Even if I can't remember why,
即使我记不起原因
I still feel empty.
但我仍然感到空虚
Alone.
孤独
And making me forget won't fix it.
抹去我的记忆,却无法抚平我的伤痛
It won't fix what's really wrong.
因为这无法抹去痛苦的根源
What I did to Vicki
我对薇姬所做的事
was wrong.
是个错误
Sorry for my part.
我很抱歉
Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;
安娜说,吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨
that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.
收起人性的一面,就可以不被感情左右
That's very true.
没错
Is it easier that way?
那样更轻松些吗
Is what easier?
什么更轻松
Life.
生活
Life sucks either way, Jeremy.
怎样的生活都不好过,杰里米
At least if you're a vampire,
但至少作为一个吸血鬼
You don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.
只要你不想,就可以不用感受痛苦
Is that what you did?
你就是这样吗
I did it for...
我其实
I did it for a very long time.
我很久以来都是这样
and life was a lot easier.
生活确实轻松很多
Hey, man.
伙计
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I don't even know what happened.
我根本不知道怎么回事
It's OK, man.
没事,伙计
She'll be all right.
她会没事的
What's happening? Is she all right?
怎么回事,她还好吗
Oh, there was some internal bleeding.
有些内出血
We're taking her into surgery.
正要进行手术
What else did they say? Is she going to be OK?
他们还说了什么,她会没事吗
They're going to do everything they can.
他们会全力以赴
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
泰勒,和你母亲谈过了吗
I left her a message telling her I was here.
我给她留了言,告诉她我在这里
You need to call her.
你得打电话给她
What is it?
怎么了
It's your dad.
你父亲出事了
You just missed Elena.
埃琳娜刚走
I was looking for you, actually.
我是来找你的
Elena is my best friend.
埃琳娜是我最好的朋友
And because she loves you,
因为她爱你
I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.
我不能让你和达蒙死在那火海里
I'm very grateful, Bonnie.
我非常感激,邦妮
I hope you know that.
希望你能明白
I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.
我明白,但我也希望你了解有些事得改
Damon has to change.
达蒙必须得改
We both want the same thing.
我们想的一样
We both want to protect the people we care about.
我们都希望保护我们在乎的人
The difference is, for you,
不同之处在于
Damon is one of them.
达蒙也在你在乎的人之列
You saw what I was able to do tonight.
你今晚也看到了我的能耐
I know who I am now.
我现在认清了自己的能力
And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood,
要是达蒙敢再伤害一名无辜者
I'll take him down.
我就会干掉他
Even if I have to take you with him.
即便连你一起干掉,我也在所不惜
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
但愿这样的事情不会发生
Let's hope it doesn't.
但愿如此
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.
想做一丁点善事,但失败了
Which was...
你是指
It's not important. I'll take this from you.
无关紧要,交给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I came in this town wanting to destroy it.
我来此镇的目的本是想毁掉它
Tonight I...
今晚我
found myself wanting to protect it.
居然发现自己想要保护它
How does that happen?
为什么会这样
I'm not a hero, Elena.
我不是英雄,埃琳娜
I don't do good.
我不做善事
It's not in me.
这不是我本性
Maybe it is.
也许是呢
No.
不是
No, it's reserved for my brother... and you and Bonnie,
本性善良的是我弟弟,还有你和邦妮
Even though she has every reason to hate me,
她有理由恨我入骨
still helped Stefan save me.
还是帮斯特凡救我
Why do you sound so surprised?
你为什么如此惊讶
Because she did it for you.
因为她是为了你才这样做的
Which means that somewhere along the way,
也就是说,在你内心的某个角落
you decided that I was worth saving.
还是认定我值得被救
And I wanted to...
所以我想
thank you for that.
感谢你为我所做的一切
You're welcome.
不客气
It's late.
不早了
You should probably come inside.
你该进屋了吧
What are you doing?
你刚才在干嘛
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想讨论这个
You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
Sorry.
抱歉
You know, I first met Isobel when I was a teenager.
初次见到伊泽贝尔时我还年少
I fell in love with her instantly,
我对她一见钟情
although I'm pretty sure she never loved me.
尽管我很清楚她从没爱过我
She was special.
她很与众不同
And part of why I hate the vampires so much
我之所以这么恨吸血鬼,一部分原因是
is because of what she became.
因为她变成了吸血鬼
How it ruined her.
那毁了她
And I never would have sent her to Damon
要是我知道她想被变成吸血鬼
had I known she wanted to turn.
我绝不会让她去见达蒙
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I'm telling you this
我告诉你这些
because I hoped... maybe you'd understand.
是希望,也许你能理解
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I help?
要帮忙吗
Sure.
当然
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Hello, John. Goodbye, John.
你好,约翰,再见,约翰
I looked everywhere.
我都找遍了
Yeah, someone definitely took my stuff.
没错,一定是有人拿了我的东西
I just gotta check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital.
我想在去医院之前,先看看杰里米
Can you meet me there?
我们在那见好吗
Ok. I love you, Stefan.
好的,我爱你,斯特凡
Jeremy?
杰里米
You up?
你在楼上吗