Far from the ones who abandoned you.
你以为自己很重要
Chasing the love of these humans.
把所有的爱付出
Who made you feel wanted.
人类他们把你抛弃
You try to be tough.
你装作坚强
But your armour's just not hard enough.
但你的内心其实很柔软
Maui! Now it's time to kick your hiney.
毛伊 现在我要把你收拾
Ever seen someone so shiny?
没有谁比我更闪亮
Soak it in cause it's the last you'll ever see.
没有关系 最后机会再看一次
C'est la vie mon ami, I'm so shiny!
我就是注定那么的闪亮
Now I'll eat you so prepare your final plea.
在我吃掉你之前 你想不想
Just for me.
求求我
You'll never be quite as shiny
你才不会如此闪亮
You wish you were nice and shiny
你只是善良 不闪亮
I got something shiny for you.
我有个宝贝给你
The heart of Te Fiti.
特菲提之心
You can't run from me.
你跑不了了
Oh, you can?
跑吧
You keep surprising me.
你总能给我惊喜
It's only so far you can get on these two little legs.
不过就你那两条细腿也跑不了多远