Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
You must be Ms. Pierce.
您一定是皮尔斯小姐了
Please. Call me Katherine.
请称呼我凯瑟琳
I was never in love with you, Katherine.
凯瑟琳,我从没爱过你
So none of my feelings were real.
所以我那时的感情都不是真的
Believe what you want, Stefan.
斯特凡,随你怎么想
But I know the truth.
反正我明白真相
So, the black sheep returns.
败家子回来了啊
Tyler?
泰勒
Who's the guy with Carol?
那个和卡罗尔说话的人是谁
Mason Lockwood.
梅森·洛克伍德
You know where I can find any family artifact stuff?
你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗
I'm just lookin' for this old piece of my mom's.
我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物
It's a moonstone.
一块月光石
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret.
我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密
They're not vampires. They're something else.
他们不是吸血鬼,是其他物种
The lycanthrope. Werewolves?
人狼互变兽,狼人吗
It was you.
是你
I've had her blood.
我喂她喝了我的血
Katherine obviously killed her.
之后明显凯瑟琳又杀了她
"A" plus "B" equals...
两件事一起,就导致了
I'm starving.
我好饿
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Don't be frightened.
别怕
We're going to have so much fun together.
我们还要一起找很多乐子呢
Look who found his dancing shoes.
瞧瞧,哪位帅哥跳得这么好
Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules.
不能接触哦,萨尔瓦托先生,这是规矩
I thought you didn't believe in rules.
我以为你不是循规蹈矩的人
My brother's still upset that you chose me to escort you.
我哥还在为你选我做舞伴而郁闷
Well, Damon needs to concede
达蒙得承认
that his younger brother is a better dancer.
他弟弟舞跳得更好
Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time.
看来,他找到人打发时间了啊
Elena...
埃琳娜
Stefan, don't.
斯特凡,别走
Elena!
埃琳娜
It's your turn.
该你了
Be prepared to lose.
准备输吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
伤心了,是不是
Now you know how I feel.
现在你知道我的感受了
Don't fight it, Stefan. You loved me once.
斯特凡,别自欺欺人了,你以前爱过我
You can love me again.
现在也可以再次爱上我
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你,斯特凡
We'll be together again.
我们还会在一起的
I promise.
我保证
Hey. You OK?
你没事吧
Yes. Bad dream.
没事,噩梦而已
Go back to sleep.
睡吧
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
You have to admit I am getting better at this.
你得承认,我的催眠能力又有长进了
It was easy to get inside of your head.
进入你的思维那么容易
Have you completely forsaken your nature?
你真的完全摒弃自己的天性了吗
Are we really going to do this again?
真要再来一次吗
We both know I could rip you to shreds
你我都清楚,我可以一边修指甲
and do my nails at the same time.
一边料理了你
What do you want?
你想怎样
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
I've missed you, Stefan.
斯特凡,我一直在想你
Indulge me for a little while, please?
迁就我一小会儿嘛
Why are you back in town?
为什么回到镇上
3 reasons.
三个原因
You, you, and you.
你,你,还是你
See, I can't quite get that down.
这答案真是让我
It just kind ofahem gets stuck in my throat.
如鲠在喉
You know, it's the truth.
我说的是实话
Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours
在你帅气的外表下
is the Stefan that fell in love with me, too.
还是那个曾经爱过我的斯特凡
What do you want?
你想怎样
So this is where you spend your time
原来你不在别人背后捅刀子的时候
when you're not stabbing people in the back.
就在这里打发时间
I tricked you into telling me the truth.
我略施小计,让你告诉了我真相
That's not stabbing you in the back.
不能算是背后捅刀子
That's using your own tactics against you.
只能说是以彼之道还施彼身
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I made myself clear, Damon.
达蒙,我已经说得很清楚了
I want nothing to do with you.
我不想与你有任何瓜葛
Ok. See you at Jenna's barbecue.
好吧,珍娜的烤肉派对上见
How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?
你怎么知道珍娜要开烤肉派对
It was my idea.
那是我的主意
Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood.
珍娜和梅森·洛克伍德是高中同学
So I figured a social gathering would be a good way
我认为要了解梅森
to get to know the guy.
社交聚会是一条很好的途径
So, I told Rick to tell Jenna...
所以呢,我就让里克跟珍娜说
Does Jenna know that you're going to be there?
珍娜知道你会去吗
Because she's not exactly a fan of yours.
她可不怎么待见你
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way.
我希望这块桃子派能为我铺平道路呢
What are you up to?
你打的什么主意
I'm gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood
我打算给梅森·洛克伍德尝点银子
and prove he's a werewolf.
证明他是狼人
See you at the barbecue.
烤肉派对上见
Hey, Mason, you got a second?
梅森,有空吗
Nah, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommer's house.
抱歉,我要去珍娜·萨默斯家的烤肉派对
Come on, give me 2 minutes. All right?
拜托,就两分钟行吗
You can't keep dodging me. I'm freaking out over here.
你不能总是躲着我,我都要憋疯了
Tyler, what do you want me to say, man?
泰勒,你想要我说什么
Yes, I turned into a wolf.
是的,我变成了狼
No, it's not gonna happen to you.
不,你不会变的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because you're not gonna trigger the curse.
因为你不会激活那个诅咒
Your dad didn't know anything about any of this.
你爸对此事一无所知
Neither did I till it happened to me.
我变成这样之前,也是毫不知情
How does it get triggered?
怎么激活那个诅咒
Ignorance is bliss. Trust me.
无知是福,相信我
You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret
你带着某种超自然的家族秘密回到镇上
and you expect me not to ask questions?
却指望我不闻不问吗
I can't say anything more. I'm sorry, Tyler.
我不能再向你透露更多了,抱歉,泰勒
It's just better for you if I don't.
不告诉你是为你好
You ever find that moonstone?
你找到那块月光宝石了吗
Do you know where it is?
你知道它在哪
What's so special about it?
为什么这么想要它,有什么特别之处
I told you. It was my mom's.
我说过了,它是我妈妈留下的
It's sentimental.
只是感怀一下罢了
Look, don't worry about it.
算了,别想了
Forget I even brought it up, all right.
就当我没提过,好吧
See ya later.
回见
You shouldn't read someone's journal.
你不该偷看别人的日记
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,抱歉了
It was just too tempting, all your inner thoughts and feelings,
只是情难自禁啊,难得你的内心世界
laying there on your desk for me to read.
就那样静静的摊在桌上等我阅读
Damon's private stock.
这是达蒙的私藏
That's right! You don't do human.
想起来了,你不喝人血
I read that.
我读到了
I also read about your recent werewolf sighting.
我还读到你最近注意上了狼人
That must have come as a surprise.
狼人这事肯定令你很震惊吧
What do you know about werewolves?
关于狼人,你知道些什么
I know not to pet one.
我知道,别养狼人当宠物
Their bite kills, Stefan.
让它们咬一口会致命,斯特凡
It's best to stay clear of them during a full moon.
满月时最好离它们远点
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道这些的
Who do you think was responsible
你觉得1864年
for ridding this town of vampires in 1864?
是谁除掉了这个镇上的所有吸血鬼
The founding families.
创始家族
Spearheaded by?
带头的是
The Lockwoods.
洛克伍德家族
You remember the Founder's Ball, don't you?
还记得创始人晚会吧
The one that you were dreaming about?
你刚梦到的那个
I was your escort.
我是你的男伴
That was before you and Damon knew about my little secret.
当时你和达蒙还不知道我是吸血鬼
Everyone, will you please join me in raising your glasses
大家请同我一同举杯
to my good friend George Lockwood.
敬我亲爱的朋友乔治·洛克伍德一杯
George, thank you for so bravely defending the south.
乔治,谢谢你英勇扞卫南方
My honor, Mr. Salvatore.
我的荣幸,塞尔瓦托先生
After all, someone had to do it.
毕竟,总有人得挺身而出
May I have a word, Miss Katherine?
借一步说话,凯瑟琳小姐
Grab a glass, Henry. It's a celebration.
亨利,你也来一杯吧,这可是庆典
Please, Miss Katherine.
拜托,凯瑟琳小姐
I looked into those attacks from the other night.
我调查了那天晚上的袭击事件
It wasn't vampires.
不是吸血鬼干的
That's good news, Henry.
这是好消息,亨利
That means we have nothing to worry about.
这意味着我们没什么好担心的了
I'm afraid you don't understand.
恐怕你还没有了解我的意思
Those folks were torn apart in ways I've never seen before.
那些受害者被撕裂的方式我前所未见
Then...
所以
it won't be long before the founders draw up an investigation.
创始人协会很快就会展开调查了
We'll leave town immediately. I'll tell the others.
我们得马上离开镇子,我去通知其他人
Relax, Henry.
放松,亨利
This is town is our home,
这镇子是我们的家
and the vampires are my family.
这里的吸血鬼都是我的家人
I won't let anything happen to us.
我不会让大家有事的
From the moment I met George,
当初一见到乔治
I knew he'd be a problem.
我就知道他是个麻烦
So, you're saying that all the Lockwoods are werewolves?
你是说,洛克伍德家都是狼人
The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family.
洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血
Not that they're all wolves.
但并不意味着他们都能变成狼
How many other werewolves are out there?
如今存活的还有多少狼人
I mean, is it just... limited to the Lockwoods?
我是说,只有洛克伍德家族吗
No. There are others. Not many.
不止,还有别的,但不多
They're practically extinct.
他们几乎灭绝了
They mainly exist now in books and really bad movies.
现在基本只存在于小说和烂片里
My turn to ask a question.
该我问问题了
Why did you keep this picture?
你为什么会留着这张照片
Why not burn it? Tear it up?
为什么不烧了它,撕了它
You wanna know why I came back?
你想知道我为什么回来吗
Well, I have a better question.
我还想问你呢
Why did you?
你又是为什么
For Elena?
为了埃琳娜吗
No.
不
You came back here to fall
你回来是为了
in love with me all over again, didn't you?
和我重入爱河,不是吗
What is it about you...
你到底有什么魔力
that makes me still care?
让我始终欲罢不能
Now, where were we?
我们说到哪了
That's right.
想起来了
You were gonna tell me why
你正要告诉我
you came back to Mystic Falls, weren't you?
你为什么回到神秘瀑布镇
You didn't have to do this.
你不必用这种方式
Answer the question.
回答问题
I came back for you.
我回来是为了你
We're gonna play by my rules now.
现在要按我的规矩出牌
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Answer the question.
回答我
You're going to torture me now?
你现在是要折磨我吗
I'm going to do whatever
为了让你老实交代
it takes to get you to tell me the truth.
我会不择手段
Later that night at the Founder's Ball
创始人舞会的那天夜里
I don't wanna hear anymore stories about the past.
我不想再听什么过去的故事了
Yes, you do, Stefan.
不,你得听,斯特凡
That's exactly what you want to hear.
这就是你想要的答案
She's all alone.
某人居然落单了
Does this mean I can finally have you all to myself?
我终于有机会和你独处了吗
Your father's outdone himself.
你父亲真是神通广大啊
Knowing father, he'll want to
说到我父亲,他正打算
throw a Founders Party every year.
每年举办一次创立者宴会呢
I must admit I am rather
我不得不承认
surprised that you'd come looking for me.
我非常惊讶你会来找我
Because you're the rope in the Salvatore brother's tugofwar?
因为已经有塞尔瓦托兄弟在争抢你了吗
No, because I'm a vampire
不,因为我是个吸血鬼
who could kill you in your sleep.
可以杀你于梦中
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Relax, george.
别紧张,乔治
I know you know my secret.
我知道你知道我的秘密
This conversation is over.
谈话到此结束
And I know your secret, too.
我也知道你的秘密
And I know that you're extra strong. Only not as strong.
我知道你非常强大,超乎一般的强大
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我的真面目
You think that I would
你以为我若没事先调查好自己的敌人
settle into a town without knowing my enemies?
会轻易入住一个小镇吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
What did he want?
他想怎样
Thanks for letting me invite Caroline.
谢谢你让我邀请卡罗琳
She could use a day of distraction.
她可以借此散散心了
She's not the plus one I'm worried about.
我担心的不是她
Why is Damon coming?
而是,达蒙怎么也要来
Because Alaric is a pitytaker.
因为阿拉里克同情他
Come on, Jenna. Be nice.
别这样,珍娜,对他好点
I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you.
对他好,除非他不再骚扰你
Ahh, good news. Found the shot glasses.
好消息,找到烈酒杯啦
That would be my exit.
我先出去了
You're here for 10 minutes and already I'm back
你刚来十分钟,我就觉得自己又回到当年
under the bleachers at the pep rally.
在露天看台下参加动员大会的日子了
Just like old times, huh?
往日重现啊,是吧
Only I didn't swipe this bottle from my old man.
不过这次这酒不是从老爹那偷来的
Oh, the expensive stuff. I like you already.
很贵的酒啊,我已经开始喜欢你了
Just happy to be invited.
很高兴受到邀请
Thank Rick. This was his idea.
要感谢里克,这是他的主意
Really? Yeah. Well, you know.
是吗,对
I thought it'd be nice to
我觉得能见见珍娜的高中老友
meet some of Jenna's old high school friends.
是件不错的事
Dig up a little dirt.
还能挖一挖八卦
Oh, I've got dirt. I've got dirt.
我有八卦,我有八卦
I have no secrets. Only dirty shame.
我没有秘密,只有糗事
To dirty shame.
敬糗事
Cheers.
干杯
Damon.
达蒙
We were just doing shots. Let me get you a shot glass, buddy.
我们在喝烈酒,我去给你拿个杯子,伙计
Here.
给你
Use mine.
用我的
She doesn't like me very much.
她不太喜欢我
We haven't met. Mason Lockwood.
还没自我介绍,我是梅森·洛克伍德
Oh, sure. Hey. Damon Salvatore.
你好,我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托
I know. I've heard great things about you.
我知道,久闻大名
Really? That's weird. 'cause I'm a dick.
是吗,真不可思议,我只是无名小卒啊
Hey. I'm just checking in.
我只是问问
Did you get my message about Jenna's barbecue?
珍娜要办烤肉派对,你收到我短信了吗
Call me when you can.
方便时给我回个电话
Was that Stefan?
打给斯特凡的吗
He hasn't called me back.
他一直没给我回电话
I'm trying to decide if I should be worried.
我不知道该不该担心
I'm sure he's fine.
我相信他没事的
God, I cannot stop eating.
上帝啊,我忍不住要吃东西
Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings.
斯特凡说这样有助于改善嗜血的习惯
It's horrible.
真是太可怕了
Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day.
每天每分钟都要与嗜血的欲望作斗争
I know Stefan really hates that part of himself.
我知道斯特凡特别痛恨自己这一点
Well, yeah. And he hates that you're a constant temptation.
对,他也痛恨你一直不停地诱惑他
He said that?
他真这么说吗
Hmm. The desire to rip out your jugular
没错,他和你在一起的每时每刻
every time he's with you?
都想撕破你的喉咙
Trust me, it's there.
相信我,那欲望无时不在
It's why I had to break up with Matt.
也正因如此,我不得不与马特分手
Hey, food's ready. Come get it.
饭好了,快来吃吧
Finally. I am starving.
终于好了,饿死我了
We can sit here as long as you want.
我们可以就这么坐着,多久都行
And when you start to desiccate,
等你变成干尸
there's a tomb with your name on it.
会有个刻着你名字的墓碑在等着你
I've been doing all the talking. It's your turn.
一直都是我在说,该你说了
Do you pretend to be human when you're with Elena?
你和埃琳娜一起时会自以为是人类吗
Is that the appeal?
这就是吸引你的地方吗
Actually, I don't pretend to be anything
事实上,我和她在一起时
when I'm with her.
没有任何伪装
That's the whole point.
这就是关键所在
I get to just be myself.
我只需做我自己
Does she know that you love me?
她知道你爱我吗
I don't.
我不爱你
That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
你错了,斯特凡
Don't you remember bringing me home that night?
你不记得把我带回家那晚了吗
Your family had taken me in.
你家人接纳了我
I had a lovely time, Stefan.
我非常开心,斯特凡
How long do you plan on staying in Mystic Falls?
你打算在神秘瀑布镇住多久
As long as I'm wanted.
想住多久就多久
Your father has been very kind to give me shelter.
你父亲真慷慨,给了我住处
How could not?
怎能忍心不给呢
Losing your family in the fire.
你因为火灾失去了家人
I'm grateful you made it out of Atlanta.
谢天谢地你成功逃出了亚特兰大
So, I gather I'm wanted?
这么说来,我是受欢迎的
Very much so.
非常欢迎
I know we've only known each other for a short while.
我知道我们刚认识不久
And I know I'm in competition for your affections.
也知道还有其他追求者与我竞争
But...
但是
I've never met a woman quite like you.
我从未见过像你这样的女人
I look at you and I see an angel.
你在我眼中美如天使
I touch your skin...
轻触你的肌肤
And my entire body ignites.
让我周身热血沸腾
I kiss you and I know that I'm falling in love.
亲吻你的双唇,让我知道自己已坠爱河
I am in love with you.
我爱上你了
There's just so much you don't know about me, Stefan.
斯特凡,你对我知之甚少
More to learn and love.
那我就更要了解你,爱你了
I must say goodnight.
我得说晚安了
I've upset you?
我让你不高兴了吗
No.
没有
You haven't upset me.
我没有不高兴
You've just surprised me.
只是有些惊讶
Till tomorrow.
明天见
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I told you I would come.
我告诉过你我会来的
Well, I'm tired. You should go.
我累了,你该走了
Did my little brother's confession overwhelm you?
我弟弟的真情告白让你沦陷了吗
You shouldn't eavesdrop.
你竟然偷听我们谈话
Is my love not enough?
我对你的爱还不够吗
I told you. I'm tired.
我说过了,我累了
I wish to be alone tonight. Please leave.
今晚我想自己呆着,请你离开
Good night, Katherine.
晚安,凯瑟琳
Go ahead, Stefan.
继续啊,斯特凡
Torture me, keep me captive,
把我囚禁起来,折磨我
drain me of blood until my body turns to dust.
不给我喝血,直到我化为尘土
It'll never change the truth.
但还是不会改变事实
I never compelled your love.
我从没用意念控制你爱我
It was real. And so was mine.
你对我的感情是真的,我对你也是真的
Dress! Ballerina! Puppy! Puppy!
裙子,芭蕾舞,小狗,小狗
Puppy with a tutu.
穿芭蕾舞裙的小狗狗
No. Dog. Hound dog.
不对,狗,猎狗
You ain't nothing but a hound dog!
你画的就是个猎狗啊
"Dances with wolves."
《与狼共舞》
Mason wins...again.
梅森又猜对了
How is that a wolf?!
那根本不像狼啊
Aunt Jenna's getting tipsy.
珍娜姨妈有点醉了
Will you stop playing her with alcohol?
你能不劝她酒吗
I want her to like me.
我只是想让她喜欢我
How's operation Lockwood?
洛克伍德计划实行得怎么样了
He's my new BFF.
他已经是我的新死党了
There you are.
你在这啊
Isn't this fun?
有意思吧
Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me.
是啊,谢谢你邀请我
Did I have a choice?
我有选择吗
I know what you must think about me.
我知道你对我的看法
No, you don't.
不,你不知道
You've never dated you.
你没试过和你这样的人约会
I have dated many yous.
我可领教过很多次了
Well, I'm a work in progress.
我正在改善
These are fancy.
这些很精致啊
Thanks. My mother's silver set.
谢谢,那是我妈妈留下的银质餐具
Hearing the truth after a century and a half of denial
抗拒了一个半世纪,最终还是听到了真相
must be overwhelming.
肯定很难受吧
It wasn't real. I remember you compelling me.
那不是真的,我记得你用意念控制过我
Only after I showed you who I really was.
那是在你知道我是吸血鬼之后
You were so scared of me.
你当时很害怕
I had to take away your fear.
我只能这样消除你的恐惧
Well, whatever feelings I had back then...
不管过去我对你的感觉如何
they've all turned to hate.
现在它们全变成了恨
Love, hate.
爱与恨
Such a fine line.
一线之隔
I can wait.
我可以等
Anyway, George Lockwood was causing all sorts of trouble.
总之是乔治·洛克伍德引起的所有的麻烦
He used the vampires to cover up his own tracks.
他利用吸血鬼来掩护他的族群
He told the founding families about us.
是他将我们的真面目告诉了创始者家族
But he was willing to strike a deal.
但他愿意和我做笔交易
What kind of a deal?
什么交易
A deal to rid the town of vampires.
他放过我,我配合他除掉镇上的所有吸血鬼
I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore.
我刚和朱塞佩·塞尔瓦托谈过了
Mmhmm.
怎么样
The roundup happens tonight.
今晚行动
Good. Insist that they do a body count
很好,让他们在放火前一定要确认
before they set the church is set ablaze.
一共有多少吸血鬼
I will. 27 vampires.
我会的,一共应该有27只吸血鬼
Once the flames create chaos,
一旦着火引发骚乱
crawl to the exit under the choir loft.
你就从唱诗台下面的出口逃出来
I'll be there to set you free.
我会在外边等你
Make sure you're not followed.
小心不要让人跟踪你
I need everyone to believe that I perished in that fire.
我要让所有人确信我已经葬身火海
You knew that they're going to burn the vampires in the church?
你知道他们会在教堂烧死所有的吸血鬼
I practically lit the match.
其实是我点燃的火把
They were your friends. They were your family.
他们是你的朋友,你的家人
You just sold them out?
你就这么把他们出卖了
Without blinking.
我连眼都没眨一下
Mason.
梅森
Why don't you start us off.
你先来吧
Sure.
好啊
What? I apologize. I'm an animal.
怎么了,不好意思,我就是个粗人
So, Mason, you and Jenna never dated?
梅森,你和珍娜约会过吗
She was always lost in Logan Fellland.
她当时喜欢的是罗根·费尔
Oh, my first mistake.
看走眼了啊
Mason was a catch.
梅森很抢手
He had girls lining up.
追他的女孩可多了
Really?!
真的吗
Huh. I pegged you for a lone wolf.
我还以为你是个独行侠(双关:孤独的狼)呢
I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were.
我的魅力肯定还不及你的一半
How about a toast?
干一杯吧
To new friends.
敬新朋友
Cheers!
干杯
Would I be the worst friend
如果我现在离开你去找斯特凡
in the world if I abandoned you and went to Stefan's?
会不会是最差劲的朋友
You want to leave?
你想走
It's just that he hasn't gotten back to me.
他一直没回我电话
And I'm starting to get this bad feeling.
我有种不祥的预感
I don't think that's a good idea, Elena.
我觉得你不该走,埃琳娜
Damon's got it under control here.
达蒙已经控制住这里的局面了
Take it from me, there's nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend.
相信我,粘人的女朋友最讨厌了
I'm not being clingy. I'm just concerned.
我不是要粘着他,我只是关心他
You understand, right?
你懂的,对吧
How about I drive you?
我开车送你吧
Yeah. Ok. That'd be great. Thanks.
好啊,很好,谢了
Yeah.
不客气
What did George get in return for giving you your freedom?
放了你,乔治能得到什么好处
Something he wanted desperately.
一样他非常渴望的东西
So you sent 26 of your friends
所以你为了制造已死的假象
to their death just to fake your own?
牺牲了自己的26个朋友
No. You were running from something. What was it?
不对,你肯定另有目的,是什么
Everyone has a past, Stefan.
每个人都有过去,斯特凡
Mine needed to stay far, far away.
我想要把我的过去隐藏好
But thanks to you, my plan nearly failed
但是拜你所赐,我的计划还没开始
before it even began.
就差点失败了
Once George told me that the roundup was imminent,
乔治告诉我搜捕马上要开始了
I made sure I could see you one last time.
我得见你最后一面
Vervain! What?
马鞭草,什么
But your father used your love for me against you.
但你父亲利用了你对我的爱
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
He poisoned your blood.
他让你的血里混入了马鞭草
We don't have long.
我们得抓紧时间
Then Damon, being Damon,
然后达蒙,真不愧是达蒙
nearly ruined everything.
差点毁了整个计划
No!
不
We came for you. We tried to save you.
我们都是为了你,是为了救你
I didn't want to be saved.
我不需要你们来救我
Then Damon and I died for nothing. For nothing!
那我和达蒙就死得毫无意义,毫无意义
No, Stefan. You died for love!
不,斯特凡,你是为爱而死的
Jenna just brought out "Guitar hero."
珍娜翻出了"吉他英雄"(一款游戏)
It might be time to mutiny.
咱们该集体反对了
Well, I just I happen to like "Guitar hero."
我刚好很喜欢"吉他英雄"
So you, my friend, are barking up the wrong tree.
老兄,你找错人了
Ok, enough with the innuendos.
好了,我们打开天窗说亮话吧
You win. You're hilarious.
你赢了,你很风趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, man,
拜托,伙计
you don't think I know what this barbecue is about?
你以为我不知道这个派对的真正目的吗
How do you know about me?
你怎么知道我的真面目的
Your brother was completely clueless.
你哥哥毫不知情
It doesn't matter. I'm not your enemy, Damon.
这不重要,我不是你的敌人,达蒙
You tried to kill my brother.
你差点杀了我弟弟
That was a mistake.
那是失误
Really?
是吗
There was confusion.
我当时意识混乱
I couldn't chain myself up in time.
之前没能及时把自己锁好
I have no control once I shift.
变成狼以后我就无法自控了
What, no obedience school?
怎么,你们没有训练学校吗
I'm serious.
我是说真的
Let's not spark some ageold feud that doesn't apply to us.
没必要纠结那些与我们无关的陈年旧仇
You expect me to believe that
你想让我相信
you're in Mystic Falls planting peace trees?
你是来神秘瀑布镇维护和平的吗
I lost my brother.
我失去了哥哥
My nephew lost his father.
我侄子失去了父亲
I'm here for my family.
我回来是为了我的家人
Let's be above this.
我们冰释前嫌吧
Thanks for this. I appreciate it.
谢谢你送我,真的很感谢
Here we come... to the rescue.
我们要去...营救他了
Why are you being so snippy?
你干嘛这么刻薄
That's my own drama.
我只是在自说自话
I'm sure that you two will beat the odds.
虽然机会渺茫,但我相信你们会终成眷属的
Not that there's any study to pull odds from.
当然也没人研究过
What is the ratio of success for vampire/human couplings?
人和吸血鬼恋爱的成功几率有多大
I'm guessing nil.
我猜是零
Ok, Caroline.
好吧,卡罗琳
Sorry.
对不起
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌
What's playing?
正在播放的是什么歌
Playing We Radiate Goldfrapp.
正在播放高登法普的We Radiate
Oh... Crap.
糟了
No takers for more drinks at the grill?
没人想去格尔酒吧再喝几杯吗
It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here.
大家怎么都这么老气横秋的
I prefer the term role model.
我觉得这叫行为典范
Ok. Well, thanks for having me. It was awesome.
好吧,谢谢你们的邀请,太有爱了
Alaric, catch that game next week?
阿拉里克,下星期再玩那游戏
Yeah. Looking forward to it.
好,我很期待
Hey, you know, I should probably head out, too.
我想我也该走了
Jenna...
珍娜...
You are a wonderful hostess.
你是个很棒的女主人
And you are a terrible artist.
你是个很差劲的吉他手
Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?
我差劲的只有吉它吗
Still deciding.
其他还有待考核
Good enough for me.
我知足了
Alaric...
阿拉里克...
Let's not catch that game next week.
我们下周还是别玩那游戏了
Are you sure the tow's coming?
你确定拖车在路上了吗
We've been waiting forever.
我们等了很久了
I know. It's weird.
我知道,真是奇怪
They said they'd be here by now.
他们说了这会儿会到的
Yeah.
好吧
I'm just gonna call Jenna.
我给珍娜打个电话
No!
别打
Let me try the tow people again.
我再给拖车的人打个电话
And I'll use my aggro voice.
我会凶一点
We can just walk from here.
我们可以走过去
I can't just leave my car.
我不能丢下我的车不管
We'll come back for it.
我们会回来找它的
Just give me a minute, Elena.
给我点时间,埃琳娜
Caroline, what part of
卡罗琳,你没听懂吗
"I'm worried about Stefan" didn't sink in?
我很担心斯特凡
What's the rush?
有什么好急的
Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that'll never work?
这感情不会有结果的,你何必呢
Ok. Look, I know that you're upset over Matt,
好了,我知道马特的事让你很难过
But will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan, please?
但别发泄到我和斯特凡身上行吗,求你了
I'm not projecting anything.
我没发泄
You're human. He's a vampire.
你是人,他是吸血鬼
You're going to be 70 and in diapers,
你早晚会老态龙钟,大小便都不能自理
And he's still gonna be smoking hot.
而他永远都是那么年轻性感
And you will never have his children, Elena.
而且你们不可能有孩子,埃琳娜
And you are too maternal to not have children.
你没有孩子简直太可惜了
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会有这样的想法
I'm just trying to be your friend.
这是作为一个朋友应该说的
Ok. Well, do me a favor and stop trying.
好吧,帮帮忙,别说了
There's the tow. I'm gonna walk.
拖车来了,我走过去
No. Elena, don't
别,埃琳娜,别走
Aah. Caroline, you're hurting me.
卡罗琳,你弄疼我了
Don't leave me alone.
别丢下我
What's wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
Hey there. Someone call about a flat tire?
嘿,有人打电话说爆胎了吗
She did.
她打的
Damon.
达蒙
What? More dog jokes?
怎么了,要再讲点狗狗的笑话吗
Nah. Those got old.
算了,老掉牙了
You know...
知道吗
I think it was werewolves
我想银器对狼人有害这传说
who started this whole silver myth.
是狼人自己散播出去的
Probably for moments like this.
很可能就是为了应付这样的状况
Duly noted.
我记下了
I was really looking forward to last call.
我真希望最后的劝说能奏效
Now you made an enemy.
是你逼我与你为敌的
So you going to tell me why you came back here?
想告诉我你为什么回来了吗
Or were you just playing another game?
还是我们再玩一场游戏
Have you not heard a word that I've said?
你没听到我说的话吗
I've answered that question 5 times over now.
目前为止,这个问题我已经回答5遍了
All right. Good. Make it six.
好啊,那再回答第六次
I want what I want, Stefan.
我想要的就必须到手,斯特凡
And I don't care what I have to do to get it.
我会为此不择手段
My list of victims is a long one.
我的牺牲者名单很长
And I have no problem adding one more name to that list.
再多一个也无所谓
Come on, Katherine.
算了吧,凯瑟琳
If you wanted Elena dead,
你要是想让埃琳娜死
You would have done it by now.
肯定早就动手了
I still can.
如果有必要
If I have to,
我现在也能动手
I will snap her neck like a twig.
我会像折根小树枝那样拧断她的脖子
And you know it.
你知道的
Guess you don't hate me as much as you thought you did.
看来你并没有自己想的那么恨我
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,
你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
I will kill everyone that she loves while she watches,
我会让她亲眼看着我杀了所有她爱的人
And then I will kill her while you watch.
然后再让你亲眼看着我杀了她
Don't you ever think for one moment that I will not kill you.
千万别以为我不会杀你
I have been sipping vervain
过去145年的每一天
every single day for the last 145 years.
我都啜饮马鞭草
You caught me by surprise once,
你用马鞭草害我被抓过一次
I wasn't going to let it happen again.
绝不会再有第二次了
It doesn't hurt me, Stefan.
这伤不了我,斯特凡
Whatwhy
什么,为什么
I told you.
我说过
I've missed you, Stefan.
我一直很想你,斯特凡
I just wanted to spend some time with you.
我只想跟你共处一段时间
Hello?
有人吗
Stefan?
斯特凡
You must be Elena.
你一定就是埃琳娜了
How is this possible?
怎么可能
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're asking the wrong questions.
你问错问题了
Elena.
埃琳娜
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Not really.
不好
Are you ok?
你呢
Not really.
不好
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Care to share how you
想说说你怎么会
couldn't follow through with one simple task?
连一个简单的任务都完不成吗
I tried, ok?
我试了
But I couldn't exactly kidnap my best friend.
但我总不能绑架我最好的朋友吧
Occupy her. That's all I asked.
我只要你分散她的注意力,让她别来找斯特凡
I told her that her relationship was doomed.
我跟她说她的感情注定没结果
And all that mortality stuff.
还说她会老死而斯特凡会永生之类的
I think II
我觉得,我
I really think that I got to her.
我真的以为我控制她了
I hope so.
希望如此
Because let's not forget. I already killed you once.
别忘了,我已经杀过你一次了
I can easily do it again.
可以轻松再杀你一次
How was that barbecue?
烧烤派对玩的开心吗
Not great. You still pissed?
不好,你还在生气吗
You still keeping secrets?
你还是不肯说出秘密吗
Yep.
是的
Then I'm still pissed.
那我就还在生气
Hey, you know, I was thinking
嘿,我一直在想
about that stone you're looking for.
你要找的那块石头
I might know a couple places it could be.
我知道一些地方,也许能找到
Do you think this is a joke?
你觉得这是儿戏吗
If you know where it is then tell me.
你要是知道在哪儿就告诉我
Tell me how the curse is triggered.
那你告诉我怎么激活诅咒
If I tell you, you won't be able to think about anything else.
如果我说了,你就会一心只想激活它
I don't want that for you.
我不想你变成那样
I think I can handle knowing.
我觉得我能控制自己
Yeah. You think you can handle it, tough guy?
你觉得你能控制吗,硬汉
You have no idea!
你完全没有概念
Do you want your stupid rock or not?!
你还想不想要你那块破石头了
Tell me where it is.
告诉我它在哪儿
Tell me what triggers the curse!
告诉我怎么激活诅咒
You have to kill somebody!
你得去杀人
Human blood!
需要人血
You take a person's life away from them,
你要为此夺取一个人的生命
Then the curse is yours forever.
然后你就永远被诅咒了
Can you handle that?
你能控制吗
Elena.
埃琳娜
Oh my god, I am so sorry about earlier today.
真对不起,我对之前的事非常抱歉
I don'tI don't know what came over me.
我,我不知道自己怎么回事
It's ok, Caroline.
没事的,卡罗琳
Everything that you were saying was right.
你说的都没错
It's just hard for me to hear, you know?
只是我自己不想听罢了
So you're not mad at me?
那你不生我的气了
You were just being a good friend...in your own way.
你只是以你的方式替朋友着想罢了
My own headcase,
我那疯狂
horrible way.
恐怖的方式
Elena, I really am sorry.
埃琳娜,真的对不起
I'm starving.
我好饿
Well, spending a day with your jealous ex
一整天都跟那醋坛子前女友在一起
will do that to you.
不饿才怪
Listen, I know you're upset.
我知道你很郁闷
All right, but...
可是
we have to take her seriously.
我们不能小看她
Today was all about the lengths that she'll go to.
今天只是试探一下她的底限
If she was going to hurt me, she would have.
要是她想伤害我,早就动手了
I was standing right in front of her.
我当时就站在她面前
Elena, you caught her off guard.
埃琳娜,她对你没有戒心
It doesn't mean that you're safe.
但不代表她不会伤害你
I'm not afraid of her.
我不怕她
Well, you should be.
你应该怕她
If Katherine had her way,
要是任她为所欲为
we'd be breaking up right now.
那我们现在早分手了
And if today taught me anything,
如果要我从今天的事中总结经验
it's that Katherine's used to getting her way.
那就是,凯瑟琳已经习惯为所欲为了
You're not actually saying that we should do what she says.
你不会要我们照她说的去做吧
Listen, she's sadistic.
听着,她是个虐待狂
Ok. She threatened you.
她威胁到你
She threatened everyone.
威胁到所有人
Yeah. No. I get it, ok. She's dangerous.
好吧,我明白了,她是个危险人物
But every day that we're together. It's dangerous.
可我们在一起的每一天都很危险
Why are you giving her so much power
你为什么要任凭她
over our relationship?
来搅和我们的关系呢
This is the reality of our situation.
现实就是如此
Reality sucks.
去他的现实
This is what she wants, Stefan.
她就是让我们这样,斯特凡
She wants us to fight.
她就是让我们吵嘴
She wants get between us.
她就是想介入我们之间
She already has, Elena.
埃琳娜,她已经介入了
Bad day?
今天不顺吗
Bad century.
这个世纪都不顺
I heard you were on the loose.
听说你又到处拈花惹草了
What's the matter? Jealous I spent the day with Stefan?
怎么,我跟斯特凡待了一天,你吃醋了吗
I don't do jealous. Not with you.
我不吃醋,不吃你的醋
Not anymore.
再也不会吃你的醋了
Then why so pouty?
那干嘛撅着嘴
I tried to kill a werewolf and failed.
我想干掉一个狼人,没成功
Now I feel like I'm not living up to my best self.
我对自己很失望啊
Well, werewolves aren't easy prey.
狼人可不是那么容易搞定的
What do you know about werewolves?
你对狼人了解多少
Why don't you ask your brother?
怎么不去问你弟弟
Don't try to be the hero, Damon. You'll end up dead.
别逞英雄了,达蒙,你这是在找死
Been there, done that.
已经逞过了,也死过了
At least this time it will have been worth it.
这次就算死了,起码也死有所值
You ok?
你没事吧
I hated that fight.
我讨厌那样跟你吵嘴
I know, me, too. It felt too real.
我知道,我也是,咱们演得太逼真了
Did you see Caroline?
你去看过卡罗琳吗
Yeah.
去了
We were right. Katherine got to her.
我们没猜错,是凯瑟琳逼她这么做的
She was hanging on to every single word.
她说的那些话都是凯瑟琳教的
Then it won't be long before Katherine gets a playbyplay.
凯瑟琳应该很快就知道我们吵架的事了
I wish I was wrong,
我真希望是我误会了
but I know Caroline too well.
可我太了解卡罗琳了
It was so obvious that something was up today.
很明显今天的事有点蹊跷
You're not wrong. It's pure Katherine.
你没误会,这就是凯瑟琳
She's always finding somebody to do her dirty work.
她总会找人为她干些卑鄙的勾当
I think Damon was listening to us fight, too.
我觉得达蒙也听到我们吵嘴了
Are you gonna tell him that it wasn't real?
你会告诉他我们是在演戏吗
The only way Katherine's gonna believe it
只有大家都相信我们吵嘴了
is if everybody believes it.
凯瑟琳才会相信
It's the best way to make her think she's getting what she wants.
只有这样她才会相信她就要得偿所愿了
All this...
她做这一切
just to get you back.
只是为了重新得到你
That's not why she's here. Ok?
她来这里不是为了这个,好吗
No matter what she says.
别听她胡言乱语
I know her.
我太了解她了
Katherine doesn't care about anybody but herself.
凯瑟琳只在乎她自己
She never has.
从不在乎别人
She's incapable of love.
她心里根本无爱可言
She's here for another reason.
她来这里肯定另有企图
George.
乔治
Your carriage is waiting.
你要的马车在那边
Well done, George. Thank you.
干得好,乔治,谢谢
Now on to your part of the deal.
现在该兑现你的承诺了
If anyone learns of my escape,
要是有人发现我逃跑了
I will find you. And I will kill you.
我一定会找到你,然后杀了你
Don't think that I won't.
别以为我做不到
We shall take each other's secrets to our grave.
我们都把彼此的秘密带进坟墓吧
Now you must hurry.
你快点赶路吧
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你,斯特凡
We will be together again.
我们还会在一起的
I promise.
我保证