Previously on homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Penetration of your secure network.
你们涉密内网被入侵了
A number of the documents contain details
一些涉及我们合作关系
of our working relationship.
具体细节的文件
Prosecutions are impossible now.
现在不可能起诉了
The evidence was illegally obtained.
证据系非法所得
Every case will be thrown out.
每个案子都将不予受理
That guy who tried to kill you worked for Russian intelligence.
那个要杀你的人为俄罗斯情报机构工作
The stuff Laura Sutton published last week was only part
劳拉·萨顿上周发布的文件
of what was hacked out of Berlin station.
只是柏林站被盗文件的一部分
So there was something in the additional documents
剩下的文件里肯定有
the SVR didn't want you to see.
俄外情局不想让你看到的内容
I need to see the rest of the material he got from the CIA.
我得看看他从中情局弄来的其他资料
I don't have them, Carrie.
我手上没有,卡莉
The files are still at the CIA someplace.
文件还在中情局里
Somebody betrayed us.
有人背叛了我们
What if the breach was back in Berlin,
如果问题出在柏林
or at Langley?
或是兰利呢
I'm not going there yet.
我还没查到那一步
The problem was solved.
问题解决了
Saul's weakness is Israel.
索尔的软肋是以色列
Dar Adal knows it.
达尔·阿德尔很清楚
Put a team on Saul.
派人监视索尔
Eyes, ears, the works.
他的所见,所听,所为
I want to know who he's meeting with and what he's saying to them.
我要知道他都和谁见面,和他们说了什么
Private plane went down near Geneva this weekend.
这周末有私人飞机在日内瓦附近坠毁
I assume you're aware.
我猜你已经知道了
We didn't do it, Saul.
那不是我们干的,索尔
Well, somebody did.
但是有人做了
He is dying, Carrie.
他快要死了,卡莉
Call an ambulance. Do what you have to do.
叫救护车,尽你所能
C-carrie...
卡...莉
Quinn!
奎恩
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
and it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
Hassif.
哈西夫
Abiya.
阿比亚
Hussein al Shabala.
侯赛因·阿尔·沙巴拉
Yuva Maya.
尤瓦·玛亚
Hajik Zayd.
哈吉克·赛义德
A dozen Muslim men, all convicted Jihadis,
被认定为圣战分子的十余名穆斯林
are being released here tonight,
今晚获释
their sentences vacated by the very courts
他们的判决正是由当初
that found them guilty in the first place.
判其有罪的法院所撤销
Allegations of illegal spying
对德国及美国情报机构的
by German and American intelligence services
非法间谍活动指控
have called into question the entire body of evidence
使得原诉讼中的所有证据
used in the original proceedings.
遭到质疑
Mr. Zayd, now that you're out,
赛义德先生,出狱之后
Do you intend to return to Syria?
你是要回叙利亚吗
Nice guy.
有个性
Shut up.
闭嘴
You must be glad you got him out.
把他弄出来你高兴了吧
So?
什么意思
Carrie, what the fuck are we doing here?
卡莉,我们他妈来这里搞什么
We're here because you tried to take me out.
我们来是因为你想干掉我
That's ridiculous. No, not really.
真可笑,一点不可笑
Someone put my name in your kill box.
有人把我放进了你的暗杀名单
Did you hear me?
没听清吗
Your operation, Quinn taking out Jihadis,
就是你的行动,让奎恩暗杀圣战分子
someone got inside it, put my name there as a target.
被人潜入了,把我搞成了刺杀目标
Holy fuck, Saul, don't look at me like I'm speaking Martian.
妈逼的,索尔,别像听火星文似的看我
There was a shootout at your dead drop.
你那接头地点发生枪击
It was on the goddamn news.
都他妈上新闻了
Quinn was hit. He-he nearly died.
奎恩中枪,险些死掉
I bet you haven't heard much from him recently.
最近你肯定没他什么消息吧
Have you?
有吗
No.
没有
It was the Russians.
俄国佬干的
It was the Russians who did it.
是那帮俄国佬搞的
That is confirmed.
已经证实了
They used your operation to try to take me out,
他们利用你的行动想干掉我
and it was not their first attempt.
而且不是第一次了
That bomb in Syria, at the refugee camp,
包括叙利亚难民营那次爆炸
it wasn't meant for During; it was for me.
那不是针对都灵,目标是我
Want to tell me why the Russians give a shit
那你说说俄国人干嘛那么在乎
whether you're alive or dead?
你的死活
Because they don't want me to see something
因为他们不想让我看到
in the documents those hackers stole from you.
那些黑客从你们那里偷来的文档内容
So what is it, this thing they don't want you to see?
他们怕你知道什么内容
I don't know.
我不清楚
Which is why you need to get the documents for me.
所以才要你把文档弄给我
Right now, they think I'm dead--
马上弄,他们以为我死了
Quinn made it look like you killed me--
奎恩拍成你除掉了我的样子
so there is a window.
所以还有些时间
You want me to hand over a bunch of top secret documents--
你是想让我把一堆绝密文档
to you, of all people.
单单交给你
You don't think that might cause some problems?
你不觉得会有问题吗
You've already got problems.
你们已经有问题了
Your own agency is following you.
局里正跟踪你呢
Really?
是吗
Wh-wh-why do you think that we're meeting like this
那你说我们干嘛要这样见面
instead of me just knocking on your hotel door?
为什么不直接敲开你酒店房门
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because you knew I wouldn't answer it.
也许你猜到我根本不会开门
There's a line between us that you drew.
你把我们之间划清了界限
Forget that.
算了
There's a fuckin' wall.
那他妈是条鸿沟
Let's stay on our own sides of it, okay?
咱们井水不犯河水,好吧
I got to go.
我得走了
Saul, I-I-I risked my life coming here.
索尔,我冒着生命危险来这里
Well, you shouldn't have.
你不应该这样
I need to see those documents.
我得看那些文件
Ask your hacker friends.
找你黑客朋友要吧
Make it 25.
算25吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢先生
Your change, sir.
找您零,先生
Keep it. Danke.
留着吧,谢谢
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
I was in the middle of a staff meeting.
我正在开会呢
Saul?
索尔
Are you being followed?
有人跟踪你吗
No. What do you mean?
没有,什么意思
I am.
我被跟踪了
Black Sedan at the end of the street.
这条街尽头的黑色轿车
It was at my hotel last night.
昨晚停在我住的宾馆门口
Followed me here.
跟着我过来的
You don't seem surprised.
你好像并不惊讶
Look...
是这样的...
Don't tell me you ordered it.
别告诉我是你派他们来的
Of course not.
当然不是
It was Dar.
是达尔
We have a plane explode in our faces.
一架飞机在我们面前爆炸
Crashes and burns, along with our plans for Syria.
连同我们颠覆叙利亚的计划一起灰飞烟灭
His response is to tail me.
他的反应却是跟踪我
Something in the wreckage pointed to Israel.
残骸里发现的线索指向以色列
Some remnant from the bomb.
炸弹的残骸
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
对不起,我应该告诉你的
Yeah.
是啊
You should have.
你应该
Just tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我你要我做什么
I want you to stop tailing me.
我要你别再派人跟踪我
Find out who blew up our plane.
去找炸毁飞机的凶手
We're trying. We've got a whole team working on it.
我们在努力,有一组人正在做这件事
There's no one doing the obvious.
最明显的线索没有人查
Someone got ahold of our plan
有人事先掌握了
to install general youssef in Syria.
我们策反约瑟夫将军的计划
How? How would they know?
他们是怎么知道的
I want that building swept.
我要清查整栋楼
The station.
情报站
Down to the studs. You think it's bugged.
掘地三尺,你认为我们被监听了
I'm hoping it is.
希望如此
'cause if it isn't...
不然的话...
We've got an even bigger problem.
我们就有更大的麻烦了
Hey. Are you American?
你是美国人吗
You're a spy?
你是间谍吗
What kind of spy lays dead in an alley
哪有间谍会躺在巷子里
hoping someone will bring him here?
任人把他带到这里来呢
Answer me. He can't.
回答我,他说不了话
Answer me. I gave him a sedative!
回答我,我给他打了镇静剂
For the pain. What?
止疼的,什么
Where is he?
他在哪呢
I don't know. He slipped out after you left.
不知道,你离开后他就溜出去了
He'd started bleeding again. Badly.
他又开始流血了,很严重
where are you going?
你要去哪里
Well, someone has to try and find him.
总得有人去找他吧
Is that what you think, I didn't even try?
你以为我根本没去找过吗
I called every hospital, every police station,
我给所有医院和警察局打了电话
and walked the goddamn street.
还他妈在街上找了
No one has seen him in the last 20 hours,
过去20个小时没有人见过他
which, by the way, is how long you've been gone.
也就是你离开了这么长时间
Well, he can't just vanish.
他不可能人间蒸发
He went off to die, Carrie.
他想死在别的地方,卡莉
My guess is he's done just that.
我猜他就是人间蒸发了
Look, I agreed to do it your way.
我按你的方式做了
The hiding out, the pills,
躲起来,偷偷送药
the waiting for someone to come through the door, gun blazing,
守在这里等着某人拿枪闯进来
I said yes. Because I wanted to help you.
我都同意了,因为我想帮你
Well, it didn't help you. It didn't help anyone.
但这帮不了你,谁都帮不了
Things have gotten worse and worse
事情变得越来越糟
and this... this craziness we find ourselves in,
而我们卷入的这个烂摊子
it's exactly what you swore you wanted to leave.
恰恰是你发誓要逃离的
You think I want this?
你以为我想这样吗
Show me you don't before anyone else gets hurt.
不想就做给我看,免得再有人受伤
It's time to go to the authorities,
现在应该去寻求当局的帮助了
What authorities? Ask them for protection.
哪个当局,寻求保护
What authorities are gonna protect me? Any of them. All of them.
哪个当局能保护我,任何一个,所有的都能
Whatever. I can't. I don't know who to trust.
随便哪个,不行,我不知道可以信任谁
Trust me! Because this is no way to live.
相信我,因为你不能这样过下去
I'm going home now.
我要回家了
And I hope you'll come with me.
我希望你跟我一起回去
Are you coming or not?
你到底回不回去
N... Okay. Okay.
好吧,好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I've been waiting.
等等,等等,我一直在等
I know.
我知道
Look, you've been sitting here thinking about this.
你一直坐着这里想这件事
I-I just walked through the door.
我才刚刚进门
Please, give me some time.
求你,给我点时间
I just talked to Saul.
我刚跟索尔谈过
I thought he would help me, but he won't.
我以为他能帮我,但他不肯
He won't help me find those documents.
他不肯帮我找那些文件
Shut up about these documents! About these...
别在说那些文件了,那些...
Man, who cares about these goddamn documents?
谁在乎那些该死的文件
Quinn walked out that door bleeding to death
奎恩为了保护你宁可流血而死
to protect you, Carrie.
也要离开这里,卡莉
Does that register?
你都不在意吗
Please... Please what?
拜托... 拜托什么
What?
什么
So that's it? You're leaving?
就这样了吗,你要走了
Yeah, that's it.
对,就这样了
I'm done.
我受够了
How long will our guests be here?
我们的客人还要待多久
Another day. Two.
还有一两天
You really sure this is a good time?
你真觉得这个时机合适吗
There is no good time.
没有什么合适的时机
I don't see what choice we have.
我看不出还有什么别的选择
What's going on out there?
外边干什么呢
Called a sweep.
彻底清查
On what authority?
谁下的命令
On the authority of someone blew up our goddamn plane.
因为有人炸了我们那架该死的飞机
Believe me, I'm aware.
这事我知道,相信我
You want to tell me why you didn't order a sweep yourself?
那为什么下令清查的人不是你呢
I mean, if you're interested in who actually did it,
你难道不想知道是谁干的
who got their nose inside our tent.
谁把触角伸到我们这里
What the hell's wrong with you?
你他妈有啥毛病
You having me tailed?
你派人跟踪我吗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
You having anyone else in this office tailed?
你还跟踪站里其他人了吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Do not give me one more of your fuckwit non-answers, Dar,
别他妈再跟我装傻充愣的了
'cause I'm this close, this close to taking your head off.
因为我现在很想很想把你脑袋拧下来
You are?
是吗
I know what this is about. You think I don't?
我知道你怎么想的,你以为我不知道吗
30 years ago, 30 years, I leaked three names to mossad,
30年前,我在最绝望的时候
Three terrorist names, during a desperate time,
给了摩萨德三个恐怖分子的名字
The inti-fucking-fada.
那他妈是巴勒斯坦大暴动啊
My mistake. I paid for it.
是我的错,我承担了责任
You hang on to it like it was yesterday.
你一直揪着这事直到现在
You done?
说完了吗
It's not the Israelis and it's not me.
不是以色列人干的,也不是我
You went to him, your friend Etai.
你去找你的朋友因泰了
To confirm they weren't involved.
我去确认他们是否与此事有关
Then how did he explain being in Geneva
那他又如何解释
at the exact moment our jet blew up there?
飞机爆炸时他恰好也在日内瓦呢
You want to tell me that?
你能告诉我吗
You need to get your head out of your ass
你不要钻牛角尖似的认定
about the goddamn Israelis.
是他妈以色列人干的
Why? Because you say so?
为什么,就因为你这么认为吗
No. 'Cause it was the Russians.
不,因为是俄罗斯人
the Russians who have been propping up Assad
俄罗斯人在过去五年里
for the past five years,
一直支持阿萨德
they've gotten inside our station here.
他们已经渗透了我们的情报站
That's who blew up our plane. How do you know that?
是他们炸毁了飞机,你怎么知道的
I just fucking do.
我他妈就是知道
You tipped off your Israeli friend,
你暗中通知你的以色列朋友
you're screwing your coworker,
你跟同事上床
and you are holding out on me right now!
现在又对我有所隐瞒
I'm tired of it, you and your bad judgment,
我受够了,你和你那鬼扯的判断
you and your bullshit.
简直一派胡言
You wear me out!
我受够了
You know what, Dar?
这么的吧,达尔
Fuck you.
去你妈的
No. Fuck you.
不,去你妈的
I'm bringing in a polygrapher.
我要给你测谎
Oh, Christ.
苍天
What you've been up to, he can figure out.
你做了些什么可瞒不过测谎仪
All he'll do is get me shipped back to Langley. Good.
他只会让我调回总部,这样很好
I'll be cross-examined for six months when I'm needed here.
这里正需要我,而我却要被审查半年
We'll get by without you.
地球没你照样转
So, unless you want to come clean right now...
除非你现在就坦白交待
I told you who it is.
我已经告诉你了
Completely clean,
完全交代清楚
who you been talking to.
你在跟谁联系
Fine. You and the machine, tomorrow.
很好,明天就给你做测谎
There you are.
你在这里啊
You should let me do this.
你该叫我帮你的
No, I'm fine. No, you're not.
不用,我没事,不行,你还没好
You need to rest.
你需要休息
You should tell your friends to keep their voices down.
你该让你的朋友声音小点
Or maybe pl-plug up the vent.
或者把通风口堵上
It's best to not mention it, anything you heard.
你最好不要把你听到的说出去
Can I help you, sir?
有需要帮忙的吗,先生
Sir?
先生
Sorry.
抱歉
It's the security cameras. It's best if I stay out of them.
有监控摄像,我最好还是躲着点
So they're still after you. They think I'm dead,
他们还在追杀你,追杀我的人
the people who are after me.
以为我已经死了
So you know who they are now. Yeah.
那你现在知道他们是谁了,是的
And I know they're not going away.
我还知道他们不会就此罢手
Which means... I have to.
这就意味着,我必须
I have to disappear.
我必须消失
Look, I feel terrible about this,
我一次次地找你帮忙
coming to you again for help, but...
实在很抱歉,但是
the truth is I don't have anywhere else to go.
那是因为我已求助无门了
Just tell me what you need.
告诉我你需要什么
I need a plane.
我需要一架飞机
To where?
要去哪里
It's best if you don't know.
你不知道最好
The pilot will have to.
但飞行员总要知道去哪儿吧
Well, tell him I'll need 12 hours of fuel.
告诉他我需要能飞12个小时的燃油
Plus reserves.
加上备用燃油
I know it's a lot to ask.
我知道这很过分
No, it's... I'm happy to help.
不,这,我很乐意帮忙
It's just... I'm not sure
只是,我不确定
putting you on a plane to nowhere is helping.
把你放到一架目的地不明的飞机上是在帮你
I-I'll do it,
我会照做的
but only if you're absolutely sure that's what you want.
但你必须绝对肯定那是你想要的
I went to Saul.
我去找过索尔
Berenson.
贝伦森
And he's always been there for me.
他总是会帮我
Always.
总是
And this time, he wasn't.
但是这次,他没有
And I was just shocked, I guess.
我只是很震惊,我想
I-I... I had...
我,我...
I had no idea how much he hates me.
我完全不知道他有多恨我
It's not just him. I have a...
不只是他,我有
I have a friend, Quinn,
我有一个朋友,奎恩
who... you haven't met,
你没见过他
and... I did not take care of him,
我没能照顾他
not like I should have,
不是说我应该那么做
not like he's taken care of me.
也不是说他照顾过我
Carrie, what is the problem?
卡莉,问题在哪儿
I am. I am the problem.
是我,我是问题所在
I bring down everyone around me.
我牵连了身边所有的人
And I have this-this opportunity now
现在我有一个机会
to just go away
可以离开
and take the problems with me.
然后把问题一起带走
You're not alone, you know.
你不是一个人,知道吗
You have me. You have Jonas.
你有我,你有乔纳斯
No, I-I don't... I don't have him.
不,他不会再帮我了
Not anymore.
他离我而去了
Everything I need I have with me.
我把需要的东西都带上了
If it's possible, I would like to leave today.
如果可能的话,我想今天离开
Mr. Berenson.
贝伦森先生
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Just a minute.
稍等片刻
Where's what's-his-name?
那个谁在哪儿
Rubin, the guy analyzing the damage from the network breach.
鲁宾,分析网络入侵损害的那个人
He moved to conference C. Thanks.
他挪到会议室C了,谢谢
Can I call for you?
需要我帮你连线吗
Excuse me.
借过
How we doing on the data penetration?
数据渗透查得怎么样了
Uh, we're, uh, working on it.
我们正在进行中
I was wondering something about those documents.
我在考虑关于那些文档的事
Was there anything having to do with Russians?
有什么和俄国人有关系的吗
Maybe Moscow or the embassy here,
可能是莫斯科或者驻德大使馆
Possibly something connected to our own agency personnel.
也许和我们机构内部人员有关联
Is this ringing any bells?
有印象吗
Hell, I don't even know what I'm looking for exactly.
见鬼,我都不知道自己究竟在找什么
Have a printout I can borrow?
给我看看打印出来的资料
We don't lend these out.
我们不外借
I can work here. Sir,
我可以在这里看,先生
you're not on the distribution list.
你不在共享名单上
Sure I am.
我当然在
They revised the clearances this morning.
他们今早修改了权限
I'm sure it's an oversight.
我确定这是个疏忽
You should talk to Dar Adal.
你应该去和达尔·阿德尔说一声
Shit.
见鬼
Johnson, right? Mm-hmm.
约翰逊,对吗,是
I need you to check something. Follow me.
我需要你确认一些事,跟我来
You're gonna need your stuff.
你会需要你的那些东西
Hey, we're gonna need your help.
我们需要你帮助
Sweep all of it, down to the bone.
清查所有东西,仔细点
Starting in the back.
从后边开始
Wait, they were already in here yesterday.
等一下,他们昨天来过了
Langley wants a second pass. This is ridiculous.
兰利想要第二次搜查,这太荒谬了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Careful. Don't pull that.
嘿,小心点,别拽那个
You can't bend fiber optic cable like garden hose, okay?
你不能像折浇花软管一样折光缆,好吗
They're all color-coded, those cables,
那些电缆都是按颜色编码的
so you can't just randomly pull them out.
你不能随意把它们拔掉
I have a cable map. I can print you a copy. Would that help?
我有电缆图,印一份出来,有帮助吧
It's a wonderful thing, to piss on your own.
这样挺好的,可以自己撒尿
To get to your feet, to walk down the hall.
自己站起来,走到楼下去
Safer to stay here with me.
跟我待在一起比较安全
I've caused you enough trouble.
我给你惹的麻烦够多了
I'm pleased to help.
我很乐意帮助你
Help?
何止帮助
You picked me up off the streets and gave me your blood.
你把我从街上捡回来,输自己的血给我
My wife and I were doctors together.
我和我妻子都是医生
She died when our clinic was bombed in Mosul.
我们在摩苏尔的诊所被炸时她死了
I can't practice medicine here.
我不能在这里行医
They won't honor my license. So I took a job
这里不承认我的执照,所以我决定
managing this building.
在这里工作
When there's room, I care for people like yourself
这样就有机会照顾像你这种
who wouldn't receive treatment otherwise.
不接受正规治疗的人
She would approve.
她也会同意的
You.
你
Come with me.
跟我走
He's too sick to go anywhere.
他病重,无法走动
He was walking in the hall. And now his stitches are bleeding.
他在楼里走动过,所以他的伤口出血了
He's not as sick as you say.
他没你说的那么严重
It's all right, Hussein.
没事的,侯赛因
You are an American.
你是个美国人
A spy.
是个间谍
He's my patient and a guest in my home.
他是我的病人和客人
A spy is not a guest. He's not a spy.
不能把间谍当成客人,他不是间谍
He asked me to warn you...
他要我告诉你们
you were talking too loud.
你们说话太大声了
This kuffar heard our plans of our attack here.
这个异教徒偷听到我们的袭击计划了
I only heard a few words.
我只听到几个字
It didn't make sense.
觉得不合理
Now that I know, it really doesn't make sense.
现在我知道,真的不合理
Why doesn't it make sense? He's just out of prison.
为什么不合理,他刚出狱
You think they're not gonna have him under surveillance?
当局难道不会安排人监视他吗
You try another attack now, you'll all be arrested
再搞个袭击,你们全都会被抓起来
or imprisoned, this time for life.
这回被关进去,可出不来了
Unless...
除非...
getting arrested is the point.
你们就是想被抓起来
The real jihad is in Syria.
真正的圣战在叙利亚
But there you'd have to fight.
那场战不好打
Look, I understand you not wanting to go is all I'm saying.
我知道你们不是不想去
I've seen enough of Syria to know.
我很清楚叙利亚的情况
I'm a walking staph infection. I need to go.
我是个葡萄球菌感染病患,我要走了
So you follow me, kill me, do whatever you need to do.
你想跟着我,杀了我,随你便
Just make sure the police aren't watching.
但要确保警察不知道
Don't make a mess.
否则会添乱的
I'm a guest here.
我是这里的客人
What is it? Those documents that were taken before,
什么事,那些被盗取的资料
they got taken again. Saul Berenson accessed them
又被盗取了,索尔·贝伦森从我的电脑
from my terminal. Almost 20 minutes ago.
访问这些资料,二十分钟前
I had to verify what was taken. Jesus christ.
我必须查出被盗取的是什么资料,天呐
I wasn't clear on his status,
我不知道他的情况
if there's some kind of cloud. I...
如果有什么问题,我...
Where's Saul?
索尔在哪里
I was told he just blew off the polygraph.
我刚被告知他没做测谎
Not just.
不止那样
He left the office with a copy of the breach documents.
他还带走了一份被盗取的资料
Well, there's a team on him. He shouldn't be hard to find.
监视小组在盯着他,不难找到他的行踪
He slipped them already and powered off his cell.
被他甩掉了,他手机也关了
You're fucking him. You must have a way to get in touch.
你跟他上床了,肯定有办法找到他
Did the sweep turn up anything?
清查有什么发现吗
You have to come back in, Saul.
你得赶紧回来,索尔
So nothing at all?
就是什么都没查到
Nobody's really been thinking much about bugs
你这样带着文件跑出去
since you took the documents and ran.
谁还会往窃听上想
Did you hear me?
你听见了吗
Yeah.
听见了
This is serious.
这很严重
Come back in.
回来吧
I can square things with Dar. We can work him together.
我和达尔可以把事压下来,我们一起想办法
He's only making an issue of this because you won't tell him
他这么较真是因为你不肯告诉他
what's really going on.
真实的情况
We got a fix on his location.
查到它的位置了
Pick him up. What is it, Saul?
去抓他,怎么回事,索尔
What's so important you had to steal the documents?
什么重要的事能让你把文件偷走
Is there something in there we missed?
里边有什么我们没遗漏的东西
Is he listening?
他在听吗
Who? Who do you think?
谁,还能有谁
Is he there with you?
他在你旁边吗
Yes.
在
Dar, it's what I already told you.
达尔,就是我说的那样
Russians.
是俄国人
Give me that.
给我
Saul?
索尔
Saul!
索尔
Are you expected? I'll direct you to the table, sir?
您有预约吗,我给您引路,先生
Yes. With me.
是的,跟我来
I want to talk to you about Carrie Mathison.
我要跟你谈谈卡莉·麦吉森的事
This gentleman says you're expecting him?
这位先生说您在等他
That's okay, Martin.
没关系,马丁
I don't have much time. I'm expecting someone.
我时间不多,我在等人
So am I, so what you need to do is listen.
我也是,你听我说就行
Carrie came to me for help,
卡莉来找我帮忙
Asked me to bring her some classified files.
让我给他提供一些机密文件
I refused.
我拒绝了
Not just because it's my job.
不仅是因为我的工作
I didn't trust her.
我并不信任她
Because of you, for one thing, but...
一方面是因为你,不过...
Anyway, I didn't believe her. Now I do.
总之,我之前不信,现在信了
I need you to give her something for me.
我需要你帮我把一些东西转交给她
What makes you think I'm even in contact with her?
你怎么会认为我还能联系上她呢
You're saying you're not?
你是说联系不上吗
'Cause we don't have much time.
我们真的没有时间了
I'm talking about classified material, for Carrie's eyes alone,
我说的是机密文件,让卡莉自己看
not for you, not for your people, not to tweet or post
不是给你和你那伙人,不是用来发微博
on your web site. Carrie only. Do you understand that?
或者发网站,只能给卡莉,你明白吗
Do you?
明白吗
Herr During, these men won't identify themselves.
都灵先生,这些人不肯亮明身份
We're investigating a terrorist act. Gentlemen, gentlemen...
我们在调查一起恐怖行为,先生们,先生们
Sit down. Wait. You're in germany.
坐下,等等,你们在德国
This is my club, and this man is my guest.
这是我的会所,他是我的客人
You have no authority here.
你们在这里没有管辖权
Did he give you anything?
他给你东西了吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Give it to us now, and we'll leave you in peace.
交出来,我们马上就走
He didn't give me anything.
他什么都没给我
We'll need to search you.
我们需要对你搜身
Sir.
先生
Excuse me. These men are with the CIA.
打扰一下,这些人是中情局的
They won't say that.
他们不肯承认
They won't say who they are, or what they're looking for.
他们不说自己是谁,在找什么
They just come in, search my guest,
径直闯进来,搜查我的客人
and now they want to search me.
现在又要搜查我
And you know what?
你们猜怎么着
I'll agree.
我同意
On the condition that you apologize to everyone in this room
条件是如果搜不出来想要找的东西
when you don't find what you're looking for.
就要对屋子里所有人道歉
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
Let's take him out of here.
把他带走
We had an agreement, sir.
我们约好的,先生
Sorry for the inconvenience.
对造成的不便深表遗憾
What is it?
怎么回事
Your car.
车到了
Coming.
来了
I'm sending this with you.
把这个带上
One every four hours.
每隔四小时用一次
I can manage.
我能搞定
For the pain.
镇痛的
You are not well enough to leave.
你还没完全康复
I will talk to that crazy man.
我会跟那个疯子谈的
You should stay, at least one more night.
你应该留下,至少一晚
I'll sleep outside the door.
我会睡在门外
I'm not afraid of Hajik.
我不害怕哈吉克
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for taking care of me.
感谢你照顾我
You have somewhere to go, I hope?
你有地方落脚吗
Someone to look after you?
有人照顾你吗
I do.
有
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
You here to stop me?
你是来阻止我的吗
I know you're not a spy.
我知道你不是间谍
And what does your Emir say?
你的酋长怎么说
Hajik... Wants to execute you.
哈吉克,他想处决你
No one supports him.
没人支持他
Only Utku.
除了乌特库
You were in Syria?
你去过叙利亚
Till 20 days ago.
20天之前回来的
What were you doing there?
你去那边干什么
Protecting Yaseer Ramali's trucks.
保护亚希尔·拉玛利的卡车
You work for him.
你为他工作
For whoever pays the most.
谁出价高给谁干
A mercenary.
雇佣兵
Do you really think they're watching us here?
你真觉得他们在监视我们吗
Police?
警察
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Hajik is no Emir.
哈吉克不是酋长
Up ahead. Turn here.
前边,在这里拐
I was told the airport.
不是去机场吗
Just a quick detour, please.
稍微绕一下,拜托
God be with you.
愿上帝保佑你
I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了
I'm leaving now.
我现在就走
I got no quarrel with you, man.
我与你们无冤无仇
Okay?
好吗
Just let me pass.
就让我走吧
Okay. I'm gonna cut your prick
好吧,我要割掉你的阳具
and shove it down your throat.
再塞到你的喉咙里
Get that body out of here.
把尸体处理掉
Remove the remains of our martyred brother.
把我们苦难兄弟的遗体挪走
Help him, Qasim.
帮帮他,卡西姆
You must stay another night.
你一定要再待一晚
You'll be safe now.
你现在安全了
From Saul Berenson.
索尔·贝伦森给你的
He said you'd know what to do with it.
他说你知道该怎么做