Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Mrs. Lockwood.
洛克伍德太太
Leaving so soon?
这么快就要走了吗
I've gotten myself into a vampire situation.
我现在有麻烦,与吸血鬼有关
Hello!
有人吗
Daddy?
爸爸
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
He gave himself over to Klaus.
他把自己交给克劳斯了
You can embrace what you truly are.
你可以做回真正的自己
A ripper.
你是个猎人
Stefan can be saved. I'll help you bring him back.
斯特凡还有的救,我会帮你把他带回来
So is this your master plan?
那这就是你的大计划吗
Build an army of hybrid slaves?
建立混血奴隶军队
No not slaves. Soldiers.
不是奴隶,是战士
Something's wrong. They're all dead.
不太对劲,他们都死了
I should be able to turn them.
我应该可以转化他们的
I killed the doppelganger.
我杀了个二重身
I did everything I was told!
我做了一切该做的
You're interrupting my drink.
你打扰我小酌了
You miss me?
想我没
Katherine. Where are you?
是凯瑟琳啊,你在哪
Lurking outside your window, pining away.
在你窗外独徘徊,为伊消得人憔悴
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I'm homesick. What have I missed?
我想家了,发生什么新鲜事了
Well, Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner
克劳斯还扣押着斯特凡
and Elena still thinks she can save him
埃琳娜还觉得她能救他
and no one's thought about you since you left.
你走了以后就没人想过你
And what about you?
那你呢
I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother,
我敢说你现在既然放弃你弟弟了
you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend.
一定在谋划怎么泡他女朋友吧
I didn't give up on him.
我没放弃他啊
I just don't know where he is.
我只是不知道他在哪
But you do.
你却知道
Are you trailing them?
你在跟踪他们吗
A hybrid who wants me dead
去跟踪一个想置我于死地的混血儿
and his sidekick who's off the rails?
和他发了疯的跟班吗
I couldn't be further away.
我可离他们远远的呢
Which means you know exactly where they are.
就是说你很清楚他们在哪
All I know is that Klaus pitched a fit
我只知道克劳斯没能造出混血儿
once his hybrids didn't work.
为此大发脾气
Now he's looking for some answers.
他现在想查明原因
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Spend 500 years running,
逃了五百年了
and there will be a few people along the way
一路上总会遇到几个
that are looking out for you.
照顾你的人
Is that what you're doing?
这就是你现在做的事情吗
Looking out for my brother?
照顾我弟弟吗
Maybe, maybe not.
或许是,或许不是
I'm conflicted.
我有点矛盾
Where are they?
他们在哪
Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan.
欢迎回到芝加哥,斯特凡
What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干嘛
I know how much you loved it here.
我知道你很喜欢这里
Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days.
让你回忆起以前做猎人的美好时光
Blocked out most of them.
大多没印象了
A lot of blood, a lot of partying.
只记得血池肉林,莺歌燕舞
The details are all a blur.
但具体的记不得了
Well, that is a crying shame.
那真是太可惜了
The details are what makes it legend.
具体内容才是传奇呢
Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely,
传言说蒙特雷的猎人寂寞了
so he escaped to the city for comfort.
所以他来到城里寻找慰藉
It was prohibition.
正值禁酒令时期
Everything was off limits then,
什么都不让做
which made everything so much fun.
反而让一切都更有趣了
Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies?
猜猜我刚刚看到谁了,女士们
Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?
来找乐子了吗,塞尔瓦托先生
Save me a dance, Gloria.
给我留支舞啊,格洛莉娅
Please, help yourself.
您别客气啊
Oh, I always do.
我从不客气
Careful, Mr. Salvatore.
小心点,塞尔瓦托先生
You're still wearing your date.
你还沾着你的女伴呢
She's lovely.
她真甜
Who are you?
你是什么人
Chicago was magical.
芝加哥真是神奇
Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it.
好吧,你这么说我就信了
Like I said, I don't remember most of it.
我说了,我大都不记得了
Ready to get down to business, then?
那我们就直奔主题了
Why am I still with you?
你为什么还不放过我
We had our fun, your hybrids failed.
我们也玩过乐过了,制造混血儿也失败了
I mean, don't you want to move on?
你就不想放下此事,继续生活吗
We're going to see my favorite witch.
我们要去见我最喜欢的女巫
If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem,
混血儿的问题上,如果有谁能帮上忙
it's her.
非她莫属
Rise and shine, sleepy head.
起床了,小懒猪
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛
Get out!
出去
You know you were dreaming about me.
你心里清楚你梦到我了
Explains the drool.
所以才流口水了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
6:00 a.m.. Seriously?
才早上六点,你不是吧
Do you really have nothing better to do at 6:00 a.m.?
一大清早你就没别的事可做吗
Fine, don't come with me to bring Stefan home.
好吧,别跟我去带斯特凡回家了
See ya.
回见
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What?
等等,等等,你说什么
What are you talking about? Where is he?
你在说什么,他在哪
Windy city.
风城(芝加哥的别称)
He's in Chicago?
他在芝加哥吗
Well, how do you know? It came to me in a dream.
你怎么知道的,我梦见的
I was naked. You would have loved it.
我一丝不挂,你肯定喜欢
Start packing. Is he ok?
赶紧收拾,他还好吗
Well, let's just say he's not there to meet Oprah.
这么说吧,他可不是去找奥普拉的
Put these in the "yes" pile.
这个一定得带上
Daddy, are you there?
爸爸,你还在吗
Why won't you talk to me?
你为什么不说话啊
Dad!
爸爸
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
你发生这事我真的很难过
Dad...
爸爸
I need an answer.
我有个问题
How do you walk in the sunlight?
你在阳光下为什么没被烤焦
Just let me go.
求你放了我吧
Sweetheart, please, just answer me.
亲爱的,快回答吧
Then we'll get on with it.
然后我们才能继续
Is that all you want to know?
你就只想知道这事吗
That's all I want to know.
我就想知道这个
Interesting.
有意思
No, dad, no! What are you
别这样,爸爸,你要干...
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你要干什么啊,你要干什么
Your ancestors built this place.
你的祖先建造了这地方
People figured it was for unruly prisoners at the jailhouse,
人们以为它是用来关在监狱里捣乱的犯人
but...
但是...
They had something else in mind.
其实他们想用它干点别的
Vervain in the ventilation system
通风系统里有马鞭草
to keep their subject weak.
这样能削弱他们的关押对象
Reinforced steel containment chair,
用精钢打造的绑人的椅子
and that.
还有那个
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Dad?
爸爸
Blood controls you, sweetheart.
嗜血的欲望控制了你,亲爱的
This is how I'm going to fix you.
我准备这样来拯救你
What?
什么意思
I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck
真希望我们能找到他,如果斯特凡
if the last momento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace.
留下的最后纪念就是那破项链的话,那就太糟了
It's an antique, Damon,
这可是古董啊,达蒙
like you.
像你一样
Read this.
看看这个
Paints a pretty little picture
对斯特凡初到芝加哥的经历
of Stefan's first experience in Chicago.
进行了生动的描绘
It's Stefan's diary.
这是斯特凡的日记
I'm not going to invade his private thoughts.
我才不会去偷窥他的隐私呢
You need to be prepared for what you're about to see.
你得为你要见到的场面做好准备
I've seen Stefan in his darkest periods.
我见过斯特凡最黑暗的样子
I can handle it.
我受得了
Here's one. March 12th, 1922.
瞧瞧这个,1922年3月12日
"I've blacked out days."
我好几天昏醉过去
I wake up in strangers' blood,
在陌生人的血泊中醒来
in places I don't recognize with women I don't remember."
不记得身边的女人,不知道自己身在哪"
Ahh! I'm shocked!
我可真吃惊啊
Stefan's not a virgin?
原来斯特凡已经不是处男了
Eyes on the road, grandma.
眼睛看路,老奶奶
Fine.
好的
Back to my game.
那继续玩我的游戏吧
Tell me if you see a Florida plate.
要是看见弗罗里达牌照的车就说一声
Sorry to crash the fun, boys,
抱歉打搅你们了,伙计们
but some of us actually came here to hear the music.
但我们有人就是来这儿听音乐的
Not you.
不是听你们在这喧闹
I am so sorry, sweetheart.
我真的很抱歉,亲爱的
Are we offending you?
我们冒犯你了吗
It would take a lot more than a baby face
要想冒犯我
like this to offend me.
你还有点太嫩了
You ever going to tell me your name?
你不打算告诉我你的名字吗
Sure, when you earn it.
当你配知道时,可以告诉你
Now do Gloria a favor and stick a sock in it.
行格洛莉娅个好,把嘴闭上吧
Looks familiar, doesn't it?
挺眼熟的吧,是吗
I can't believe this place is still here.
真不敢相信这地方还在
You got to be kidding me.
你开我心呢
So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender...
一个混血儿走进一家酒吧,对酒保说...
Stop. You may be invincible,
别说了,你可能无敌于天下
but that doesn't make you funny.
但你可不是个幽默的人
I remember you. Yeah.
我记得你,对
You're Gloria.
你是格洛莉娅
Shouldn't you be...
你难道不应该已经...
Old and dead?
老死了吗
Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?
如果我死了,谁来经营这地方啊
Gloria's a very powerful witch.
格洛莉娅是个法力强大的女巫
I can slow the aging down some.
我可以延缓我的衰老
Herbs and spells, but don't worry.
用一些药材还有咒语,但别担心
It'll catch up to me one day.
大限之日总会来的
Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up
斯特凡,你到吧台后面
a little something from behind the bar.
给咱们弄点喝的吧
Yeah, sure thing.
好,没问题
You look ravishing, by the way. Don't.
对了,你真是美得让人陶醉,别说了
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这
A hybrid out to make more hybrids?
一个混血儿想制造更多的混血儿
That kind of news travels.
这样的消息可是会到处传的
So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse.
我哪里做错了,我打破了那诅咒
Obviously you did something wrong.
显然你有做错的地方
Look, every spell has a loophole,
听着,每个咒语都有漏洞
but a curse that old...
但是一道这么古老的诅咒...
We'd have to contact the witch who created it.
我们得跟下咒的那个女巫连通
Well, that would be the original witch.
那就是女巫祖先了
She's very dead. I know.
她可是长眠已久了,我知道
And for me to contact her, I'll need help.
要想连通到她,我需要协助
Bring me Rebekah. Rebekah.
把丽贝卡带来,丽贝卡
Rebekah is a bit preoccupied.
丽贝卡有点忙
She has what I need. Bring her to me.
她有我需要的东西,带她来见我
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Well, I told you, Stefan.
我早跟你说过,斯特凡
Chicago's a magical place.
芝加哥是个神奇的地方
But this is me.
可这是我
With you.
和你一起
Caroline! It's mom.
卡罗琳,是妈妈
Just coming up for air after a few allnighters at the station.
在局里熬了几个通宵了,才喘口气
I thought we'd have lunch
我想跟你一起吃中饭
and you could remind me
你也可以顺便提醒我
I promised not to work so hard.
我保证过不会工作过度
No! Please! Stop!
不要,求你停下
Please stop!
求你停下
Please!
求求你
I don't hurt anyone, I swear.
我不伤害别人,我发誓
Daddy, swear.
爸爸,我发誓
I can handle the urges. I can!
我可以克制住嗜血的欲望,我可以
If you could handle it, this wouldn't happen.
你要是能克制得了,就不会这样了
I'm sorry.
对不起
By conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain,
让你能够把吸血鬼本质与痛苦相连
in time, the thought of human blood
假以时日,一想到人血
will make you repress your vampire instincts completely.
会让你彻底抑制住你吸血鬼的本性
That's impossible.
这是不可能的
Daddy, you can't change who I am.
爸爸,你无法改变我的身份
Yes, I can. No.
不,我可以,不
You remember this feeling?
你还记得这种感觉吗
No...No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不...不不不
Stefan could live anywhere in Chicago
斯特凡在芝加哥可以随便住哪
and he chose this?
他会选在这吗
There used to be an allgirls high school around the corner,
拐角处曾有个女子中学
but it shut down for attendance issues.
但由于出勤问题关闭了
Weird.
真离奇
If you're trying to scare me into giving up and going back,
如果你是想吓唬我好让我放弃回家
it's not going to work.
别费力气了
Here we are.
到了
Stefan's second personality home.
斯特凡第二人格的家
Pretty obvious he hasn't been here.
很明显他没来过这
Tour is not over yet.
看来他们还在外面转悠呢
Stefan hid his alcohol.
斯特凡把他的酒藏了起来
What a monster.
真是个怪物
Look harder.
看仔细点
It's a list of names.
这是一份名单
These are all of his victims?
这些都是他害死的人吗
Still handling it?
还受得了吗
What were you doing in the 1920s?
你在二十世纪二十年代在干什么
Paving the way for women's liberation?
为妇女解放运动效力吗
I was around. Chicago's a big city.
我也在那混,芝加哥可是个大城市
Stefan was a cocky ripper douche.
斯特凡那时是个狂妄的混蛋猎人
But I could avoid him and still
不过我能避开他
indulge in a few Daisy Buchanans of my own.
并沉溺在我自己找来的一群美女中
Where are you going?
你上哪去
His old stomping ground. I'm coming with you.
他的老落脚点,我和你一起
No. You stay here and whip up an actual plan.
不,你留在这想一个可行的计划
I'll come back when I find him.
找到他了我就回来
This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?
这说不通的,为什么我不记得你
You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes.
你自己说过那段时间遗忘了很多事
No, if you knew me,
不对,如果你早认识我
then why haven't you said anything?
为什么你从没提起过
I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait.
我现在有点忙,没工夫感怀往事
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
Answer me.
回答我
Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start.
这么说吧,我们的初识不太愉快
To be honest, I hated you.
老实说,我还讨厌你呢
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
A witch gave it to me.
一位女巫给我的
Supposedly it's magical. And is it?
据说有魔法,是吗
It brought me love, didn't it?
它把爱带给了我,不是吗
It's late, Rebekah, we're leaving.
不早了,丽贝卡,我们得走了
Get off of me! Who is this guy?
放开我,这人是谁
Stefan, don't. He'll kill you.
斯特凡,不要,他会杀了你
He's a lot stronger than he looks.
他比看起来强大多了
So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore
这就是我耳熟能详
I've been hearing so much about.
大名鼎鼎的斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
You're right, he does have funny hair.
你说的对,他发型是挺滑稽的
I'm bored. I want to go.
我很无聊,我想走
Then go without me, I'm not your girlfriend.
那你一个人走,我又不是你的女朋友
No, you're my sister,
不,你是我妹妹
which means... You have to do as I say.
也就是说...你必须得,听我的
Your sister.
你的妹妹
So I knew another original vampire.
这么说我还认识另一位吸血鬼祖先
If you can't handle it, then don't ask.
如果你接受不了,那就别再问了
I don't recognize her.
我认不出她
Well, don't tell her that.
千万别告诉她
Rebekah's temper is worse than mine.
丽贝卡的脾气比我还坏
Time to wake up, little sister.
该醒来了,妹妹
Any day now, Rebekah.
快睁开眼,丽贝卡
She's being dramatic.
她这是演戏给我看呢
Look, why don't you just tell me
你为什么不直接告诉我
what the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
I mean, you obviously want me here
我是说,你让我在这儿
for a reason, right?
总得有个理由吧
Well, you have many useful talents. Do I?
你有很多有用的天赋,是吗
In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you.
实际上,我有几个经典的伎俩还是跟你学的呢
So Stefan, enlighten me what makes you
斯特凡,你倒是说说看,你哪里值得
worthy of an original like my sister?
你和我妹妹这样的吸血鬼祖先在一起
She's pure vampire
她可是纯种的吸血鬼
and you're no more than a diluted bloodline.
而你只不过是一个杂种
Don't listen to him, Stefan. Nik's an elitist.
别听他的,斯特凡,尼克思想太陈腐了
Hmm. And where's the rest of your family?
那你的家人呢
Well, let's see. Um, I killed most of them.
让我想想,大部分被我杀了
Oh! But not all.
也不是全部
And you're ok with that?
你也没什么意见
Well, we all had the chance to choose a side.
我们都有选择权
I chose the right one, eventually.
最终我选对了方阵
Where the hell's my wife?
我妻子在哪里
I don't know. I give up.
我不知道,我不喜欢她了
You think you're so tough?
你还挺顽强啊
Hiding in your bar, drinking your liquor?
躲在酒吧,烂醉如泥
A telephone call to Chicago P.D. might set you straight.
我一个电话打到芝加哥警察局就够你受的了
Lila? Lila, please come here for a second.
莱拉,莱拉,请过来一下
Oh, thank god.
哦,谢天谢地
Come on, we're leaving.
快,跟我离开这里
Oh, no, no, no, no. No.
哦,别别别
You're sitting.
你们给我坐下
Stefan, don't be mean.
斯特凡,别这么邪恶
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Thank you so much, Lila.
非常感谢你,莱拉
Why don't you go and bandage that up.
快去包扎一下
I'd like you to join me for a drink.
我想请你喝一杯
What kind of sick freaks are you?
你真是个变态
I said, drink!
我说了,喝下去
I didn't catch your name. Go to hell.
我还不知道你的名字呢,去死吧
Do you want another sip? Liam.
你还想再来一口吗,利亚姆
Liam Grant. Liam Grant!
利亚姆·格兰特,利亚姆·格兰特
Have another sip, Liam.
再来一口,利亚姆
Finish it.
干了
I was your number one fan.
我是你的头号粉丝
Why should I believe any of this?
我为什么要相信你说的
When she wakes up,
她醒了以后
tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar.
让她去格洛莉娅的酒吧找我们
Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed
然后自愿献出你的颈动脉喂她
until you die. Where are you going?
直到你死去,你要去哪儿
You think I'm lying, Stefan.
你觉得我在撒谎,斯特凡
You and I knew each other.
我们以前就相互认识
You trusted me with one of your secrets
你信任我,告诉过我一个秘密
and now I'm going to prove it to you. How?
而现在我要证明给你看,怎么证明
We're going to your old apartment.
我们去你的旧公寓
All right.
好的
Well, look what the wind blew in.
什么风把你给吹来了
Last I heard, you hated this place.
之前我还听说你讨厌这个地方
Gloria. Damn!
格洛莉娅,该死
If I knew you were going to age like this,
要知道你美艳如初
I would have stuck around.
我估计会经常光顾
I always did like you better.
我就是喜欢你多一点
But I see your brother is still running in the wrong crowd.
但我看你弟弟还是混在坏人堆里
You've seen him?
你见过他了
With Klaus. Bad combo.
和克劳斯一起,混蛋组合
You know where they went?
你知道他们去哪儿了吗
They'll be back here later tonight.
今晚晚些时候他们会回来
They're out running a little errand for me.
他们出去为我完成一个小差事了
Gloria...
格洛莉娅
Don't be a tease.
别挑逗我了
What kind of errand?
是什么差事
I don't think so.
我不觉得在挑逗你
You may be cute, but you're still a vampire.
你可能很有魅力,但你仍然是个吸血鬼
April, 1922.
1922年四月
Lexi found me last night, dragged me off the train tracks.
莱希昨晚找到了我,把我从铁轨上拽下来
Thinks she can make me care again.
觉得她能带我找回人性的一面
June, 1924Lexi's driving me crazy.
1924年6月,莱希快把我搞疯了
More animal blood, more misery.
更多的动物血和更多的痛苦
1935cravings are there, but it's easier.
1935年,嗜血之欲仍在,但容易控制多了
Lexi's on to her next project
莱希正在筹备她的下一个项目
getting me to laugh.
让我大笑
What a charming little homestead.
多迷人的小家园
Do you feel that?
你感受到了吗
Is anybody here?
有人在这里
It's been vacant for decades.
已经空了几十年了
People must break in all the time.
肯定常有人闯进来
Why'd you bring me here?
你为什么带我到这儿来
Your friend, Liam Grant, the one who drank
你的朋友,利亚姆·格兰特,就是那个
his wife's blood I never could figure out
喝他妻子血的人,我之前总不明白
Why you wanted his name.
为什么你要知道他的名字
And then you told me your little secret.
于是你告诉了我你的小秘密
It was all part of your special little ritual.
那是因为你特殊的小仪式
To write it down. And relive the kill...
写下它,然后一再的
over and over again.
回味嗜杀的感觉
You believe me now?
现在相信我了吧
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
1918.
1918年的
Single malt.
纯麦威士忌
My favorite.
我的最爱
Let's go and find someone to pair it with.
我们去找人同饮吧
Finally! I called you an hour ago.
你才回来,我一小时前就打你电话了
Make yourself presentable.
把自己打扮漂亮点
I know where Stefan's going to be tonight.
我知道今晚斯特凡要去哪里
I told you that I was practically discovered by Klaus
我告诉你我今天差点被克劳斯逮个正着
and you're worried about what I'm wearing?
你却在担心我要穿什么
I had an hour to realize
我已经意识到
what a bad idea it was to leave you here alone,
把你单独留下是个是个错误
process it, and move on.
可事已至此了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Ok, good.
非常好
Get dressed. You're all roadtripy and gross.
去打扮打扮,你现在的样子真邋遢
So you know where he's going to be?
你知道他今晚的行踪
Yes, with Klaus.
是的,和克劳斯
So I'll distract Klaus and you deal with Stefan.
所以我引开他的注意,你去说服斯特凡
Ok. Thank you.
好,谢谢
But you're going to have about five minutes tops
但在那个混血怪物取出我的心脏前
before that hybrid freak rips my heart out.
你最多只有五分钟
So please, tell me you can do this.
所以,告诉我你能做到
I can do this.
我可以
Where's Rebekah? She'll be here.
丽贝卡在哪里,她一会儿就到
I can't just conjure her on demand.
她又不能随叫随到
What's with you?
你怎么了
I thought Chicago was your playground.
我还以为芝加哥是你的乐园
So this is why you asked me to be your wingman?
所以这就是你拉我入伙的原因
Because you liked the way
只是因为你喜欢
that I tortured innocent people?
我折磨无辜人的方式
Well, that's certainly half of it.
毫无疑问,那只是一半原因
What's the other half?
另一半呢
The other half, Stefan,
斯特凡,另一半
is that you used to want to be my wingman.
是你以前想和我合作
They're jealous.
他们嫉妒
Your family wants you
你的家族希望你死
dead because they can never be what you are.
是因为他们永远都不会像你一样
What? An abomination?
什么,一个讨厌鬼
No. A king.
不,是一个王者
Look at us.
看看我们
Two sad orphans.
都遭人厌恶
My sister fancies you, you know.
你知道我妹妹对你很着迷
But...
但是
I should warn you,
我应该提醒你
Rebekah doesn't do anything halfspeed,
丽贝卡做事从不犹豫
and that includes falling in love.
当然也包括爱情方面
So just be careful.
所以小心点
She's totally mad.
她已经神魂颠倒了
I appreciate the advice.
非常感谢你的提醒
And when the point comes where
等她厌倦你的时候
she inevitably leaves you
就会毫不犹豫的离开
She can't help it, it's just who she is.
她控制不了自己,那是她的本性
Don't let your heart do anything stupid.
别让你的心沦陷
You know what, you're a good friend, Nik.
尼克,你真是个不可多得的朋友
I'm glad I met you.
很高兴遇到你
To friendship.
为友谊干杯
I want you to know,
我想让你知道
when Carol Lockwood called and told me about you...
当卡罗尔·洛克伍德告诉我你的事后
I sat down and cried.
我很难过,大哭一场
Dad, I'm ok.
爸爸,我很好
I've learned to adapt.
我已经学会去适应了
I don't need to be fixed.
我不需要改变
I can't be fixed.
我是改变不了的
I've always taught you to try your best.
我一直教你要尽全力
I need you to try your best now.
我现在需要你尽全力
There, see?
看到了吗
You're doing it. I can't.
你要成功了,我做不到
Yes, you can. Fight the urge.
你一定行的,要克制住欲望
Daddy, I'm starving.
爸爸,我很饿
I know you are, Car. Try.
我知道的你行的,卡尔,再试一次
Why? You know that this isn't going to work.
为什么,你知道这不管用
It has to work. It's the only option.
它必须管用,这是唯一的选择
Why are you trying to fix me?
你为什么想要改变我
So I don't have to kill you!
这样就不用杀掉你了
Daddy, I'm sorry.
爸爸,对不起
The sun's gone down.
太阳落山了
We'll try again tomorrow.
我们明天再试一次
Hello, Bill.
你好,比尔
Put the gun down, Liz.
莉兹,把枪放下
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
That's our daughter in there.
在里面的是我们的女儿
She looks up to you. She loves you.
她尊敬你,爱你
Then she'll trust me to do the right thing.
那她就会相信我的做法是正确的
Let me do this, Liz. Not because she's a monster,
莉兹,不要阻止我,不是因为她是个怪物
but because we love her.
而是因为我们爱她
Tyler.
泰勒
You're not going in there.
你不能进去
Go ahead.
快进去
Tyler.
泰勒
It's ok. We're going to get you out of here.
没事了,我们这就带你出去
My ring. My ring.
我的戒指,戒指
Ok.
好
So I'm confused. If we were such great friends,
我很疑惑,如果我们真是好朋友
Why do I only know you as the hybrid dick
为什么我只记得你是个混血杂种
who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?
在祭坛上把我的女友烧死了
All good things must come to an end.
美好的事物总是稍纵即逝
They're using wooden bullets. They know.
他们用的是木质的子弹,他们知道了
That means he's here. Who?
那就是说他在这,谁
Who's here?
谁在这里
Rebekah! Come on, we've got to go, sweetheart.
丽贝卡,快点,我们得走了,宝贝
What the hell is going on? Stefan!
到底是怎么回事,斯特凡
Go!
快走
Stefan.
斯特凡
I'm sorry, but the fun has to end here.
对不起,快乐时光得结束了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You must forget Rebekah and me.
你必须忘记丽贝卡和我
Until I say otherwise, you never knew us, Stefan.
除非我让你记起,斯特凡,你从不认识我们
Thank you. I had forgotten
谢谢,我已经忘记
what it was like to have a brother.
拥有一个兄弟是什么感觉了
You compelled me to forget.
你强迫我忘记
It was time for Rebekah and I to move on.
我和丽贝卡得重新开始生活了
Better to have a clean slate.
最好能抛开过去
But why?
为什么
You shouldn't have to cover your tracks...
你并不需要隐瞒你的行踪
unless you're running from someone.
除非你在躲什么人
Storytime's over.
故事讲完了
I need another drink.
我要再去喝一杯
A real one.
真正的一杯
What is wrong with you?!
你到底是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
这话应该我问你
You kill Andie one day, you save my life the next.
你杀了安迪,然后又救了我
What are you good, bad? Pick one!
你到底是善是恶,选一个
Klaus almost saw Elena today.
克劳斯今天差点看到埃琳娜
You have to get her out of Chicago.
你必须把她带离芝加哥
She's not going anywhere until she's got you
在看到你开始戒除血瘾之前
checked into vampire rehab and on the mend.
她是不会离开这里的
Trust me. I've tried.
相信我,我试过了
She is the key to everything.
她是一切的关键
Klaus can't know that she's alive.
不能让克劳斯知道她还活着
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't.
她本应该死在祭祀上的,可她没有
Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids.
现在克劳斯无法制造新的混血儿
His witch is seconds away from figuring that out.
他的女巫很快就要想到办法了
Tell Elena to go home and forget about me.
让埃琳娜回去,把我忘了
Tell her yourself.
自己告诉她吧
Last call. Drink 'em up.
准备打烊,快点喝吧
I see they've opened the doors to the riff raff now.
他们现在居然连瘪三都放进来
Oh, honey, I've been called worse.
宝贝,更难听话的我都听过
You don't give up, do you?
你不会放弃的,是吧
Give me my brother back...
把我的弟弟还给我
You'll never have to see me again.
我就再也不会出现
Well, I am torn.
我很遗憾
You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die,
我答应过斯特凡不会杀你
but how many freebies did I really sign up for?
但我到底答应了多少附加的条件呢
And clearly you want to die,
看了你真的想死
otherwise you wouldn't be here, so...
否则你也不会来这里,所以...
What can I say?
我还能说些什么呢
I'm a thrill seeker.
我是个喜欢刺激的人
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
Where else would I be?
那我该去哪里
What do you want?
你想要干什么
Damon won't be able to distract Klaus for long.
达蒙拖不了克劳斯多久
Come home.
回去吧
How much clearer can I make it?
我怎么说你才能明白
I don't want to come home!
我不想回去
Oh, dear, what was that?
亲爱的,那是什么
I'm a little boozey,
我有点醉了
So you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries.
如果前几次没刺中心脏,你得原谅我
No, that's not it. Hmm.
不,不是这里
Ohh. Almost.
接近了
You want a partner in crime?
你需要一个同伙吗
Forget Stefan.
别找斯特凡
I'm so much more fun.
我可比他有趣多了
You won't be any fun after you're dead.
除非你死,否则你一点都不有趣
Really?
开玩笑吗
Not in my bar. You take it outside.
别在我的酒吧里,有事出去解决
You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom.
你不必为你弟弟的自由讨价还价
When I'm done with him,
我跟他把事情解决后
he won't want to go back.
他就不会再想回去了
Klaus is obsessed with siring these hybrids.
克劳斯一心想要培育那些混血儿
The second he knows you're alive,
只要他发现你还活着
he'll figure out why it's not working.
他就会弄明白他为何没成功
Look, I know you're trying to protect me,
我知道你试图保护我
but I can't let you do it.
但我不能让你这么做
Come with me, Stefan, please.
跟我走吧,斯特凡,求你了
And what do you expect if I do? Huh?
我跟你回去又能怎么样呢
It's never going to be the same, Elena.
回不到从前了,埃琳娜
I know that.
我明白
I don't think you do.
我觉得你没明白
I've left bodies scattered from Florida to Tennessee.
从佛罗里达到田纳西,我杀人如麻
Innocent people. Humans.
都是些无辜的人
Lexi found you like this before.
你和莱克茜相遇时就是这个样子
In the twenties, and she saved you.
可在20年代,她救了你
And you know what I did after that?
那你知道后来我做了什么吗
I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together.
我花了三十年让自己重新振作
To a vampire, that's nothing.
对于吸血鬼来说,三十年不算什么
To you? That's half your life.
但是对你,那是你的半辈子
I can't give up on you, Stefan.
我不能放弃你,斯特凡
Yes, you can. It's done.
不,你可以,到此为止
That part of my life is done.
我生命中和你的那一段,已经过去了
I don't want to see you.
我不想再见到你
I don't want to be with you.
也不想和你在一起
I just want you to go.
我只想让你离开我
You ok?
你没事吧
Just drive.
开车吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey, your dad...
亲爱的,你爸爸
All our families,
我们整个家族
we have beliefs that have been passed on through generations.
都坚守着这传了几代的信念
And we were taught never to stray from them.
他们让我们永远不要改变这些信念
You did.
可是你改变了
You taught me to look at things in a different way.
是你教会我从另一个角度去看事情
I just thought that he was the one who got me.
我过去一直以为他是了解我的
He did. He will again.
他是的,将来也会了解的
Hey, mom?
妈妈
Thanks for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
Would now be a bad time
现在是否可以谈谈
to give you crap about sneaking out on me?
你那天早上偷偷溜走的事呢
He hates me.
他恨我
My dad hates me.
我爸爸恨我
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
It's your big brother.
我是你哥哥
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来,出来吧,不管你在哪儿
Go to hell, Nik!
去死吧你,尼克
Hurry up, Rebekah.
快走,丽贝卡
Let's go.
快走
He'll be here any second.
他马上就到
Do you want to die? We've been found.
你想死吗,我们被人发现了
We need to move.
我们必需得走
Not without Stefan.
没有斯特凡我哪儿都不去
Stefan's not coming.
斯特凡不会来的
We have to disappear. He'll draw too much attention.
我们必须销声匿迹,他会引人注意的
Let him go. What did you do?
让他走,你做了什么
Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums.
走吧,我们没时间在这里由你发脾气
I don't want to run anymore, Nik! All we do is run.
尼克,我不想再逃了,我们总是在逃
I want to be with Stefan.
我想和斯特凡在一起
Fine.
好吧
Then choose.
那你选吧
Him or me.
跟他还是跟我
That's what I thought.
这样最好
Get in the truck. Let's go.
上车,我们走
Goodbye, Nik.
再见了,尼克
Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me.
别撅着小嘴,你知道这匕首杀不了我的
Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more.
确实,但是我希望它能让你更痛苦点儿
I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...
我知道你生我的气,丽贝卡
So I'm going to let that go.
这次就不跟你计较了
Just this once.
就这一次
Brought you a little peace offering.
给你带了点儿礼物
You can come in.
你可以进来了
Stefan?
斯特凡
Now you remember.
现在你可以记起来了
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Stefan...
斯特凡
Hey, buddy, take a picture of my brother and me.
伙计,帮我我们哥俩拍张照片
I remember you.
我记起你了
We were friends.
我们曾经是朋友
We are friends.
我们依旧是朋友
And now the reason you're here.
现在说说我让你来的原因
Gloria tells me
格洛莉娅告诉我
you know how to contact the original witch.
你知道怎么和女巫的祖先联系
The original witch.
女巫祖先
What do you have that Gloria needs?
你有什么格洛莉娅需要的东西
Where's my necklace?
我的项链呢
What did you do with it? I never take it off!
你把它弄到哪里去了,我从没拿下来过
I don't know. I didn't touch it.
我不知道,我没动你的项链
We need to find it, Nik.
我们必须找到它,尼克
Now, I want it back!
立刻,我要找回它
Tell me that's not what she needs,
告诉我,格洛莉娅要的不是那条项链
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Ok. You were right.
好吧,你说对了
He was there. I'm always right.
他确实在那儿,我从来都是对的
Let me guess it ended in tears and heartbreak.
我猜猜,旅途以泪流和心碎告终
Where are you? Why?
你在哪儿,干嘛
Do you want to come rub sunscreen on my back?
你想来给我后背擦防晒霜吗
I'm thinking Europe. Italy, maybe.
我猜你在欧洲,大概是,意大利
Or Spain.
或者是西班牙
You were always a sucker for those lazy afternoons.
你一直钟爱那里慵懒的下午
Keep guessing, Damon. Byebye.
继续猜吧,达蒙,再见喽
Hey, kid.
孩子
Chicago P.D.
芝加哥警察局的
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
Oh, I'm not here for you.
我不是来抓你的
Have you seen these two?
见过这两个人吗
I've never seen those people before in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这两个人
Wrap it up, boys. We're through here.
准备收队,弟兄们,这里没有