So how'd the interview go?
面试怎么样啊
Oh, nothing's working out with the school times at the minute.
和学校的课程时间都有冲突
So I went to, erm, some of the agencies and put my name down on the waiting list,
所以我找了几家中介机构把我的名字放在等候名单里
cos I could do cleaning in the morning.
我早上可以去做保洁
Went to some hotels. Went round all the cafes.
找了几家酒店 还有咖啡厅
Must have walked for bloody miles.
腿都快走断了
Well, I can pick the kids up for you, you know. Till I start work again.
在我开始工作前可以帮你接孩子
Dan. The answer is "coconuts".
丹 答案是椰子
Correct.
回答正确
What's he talking about, "coconuts"?
怎么突然说起椰子了
Ah, shall we tell your mum?
告诉妈妈
Go on. When I was bouncing my ball on the stairs.
说吧 我在楼梯上拍球的时候
What stairs? The stairs in our house.
什么楼梯 我们家的楼梯
Yeah. Dan asked me a question.
对 丹问了我一个问题
What, what question did he ask ya?
什么问题
"What kills people more? "Coconuts or sharks?" Mmmhmm.
鲨鱼和椰子 哪一个杀人更多 嗯
And I said coconuts.
我说是椰子
And you got it right?
你答对了吗
Is that right? Yeah, he's right.
是这样吗 他答对了
Is that Molly?
那是莫莉的照片吗
Yeah. Yeah, that's Molly, yeah.
对 是莫莉
Let's see that, Dais.
拿过来看看 黛西
Show me that one.
给我看看那张