Not good enough, Sheila?
还是不达标吗 希拉
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to refer you to a decision maker for a possible sanction for four weeks.
我要把你的情况反映给决策者 并可能对你进行为期四周的处罚
Your payment will be frozen.
你的收入将被冻结
You may be entitled to Hardship Allowance if you apply.
您可以申请特困补贴
Do you understand?
您明白吗
And if you are sanctioned, you must continue to look for work and sign on.
处罚期间 您必须继续找工作
If you don't, you may be sanctioned again.
如不遵守 将再次受到处罚
And it's likely to be for thirteen weeks on the second occasion, and thereafter.
两次或以上的制裁期限可达十三周
And likely to be the maximum of up to three years.
上限可达三年
Would you like me to write you a referral to a food bank?
需要我给你写去食品救助站的介绍信吗
Dan, you're not leaving, are you?
丹 你不会要搬走了吧
Aye, I'm off to the Bahamas.
我要去巴哈马度假了
Nah, I'm just sick of the old stuff. I need a change.
就是看腻了这些老家具 换换口味
Are you okay, Dan?
你没事吧 丹
I'm fine, son.
我没事
You don't look okay.
你脸色不太好
No, really, I'm fine.
我没事 真的