I am Moana of Motunui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
Aboard my boat, I will sail across the sea.
快上船 我要带你跨越整片大海
And restore the heart of Te Fiti.
归还特菲提之心
Te Ka can't follow us into the water.
恶卡不可能下到水里
We'll make it pass the barrier islands.
我们可以穿过障壁岛
We'll make it to Te Fiti.
然后抵达特菲提
None of which you understand.
可惜你什么都听不懂
Because you are a chicken.
因为你只是一只鸡
No!
不
Heihei!
憨憨
No, no, no, no, no!
不
Nice work!
干得漂亮
Te Fiti!
特菲提
Maui!
毛伊
You came back.
你回来了
But your hook.
但你的鱼钩
One more hit, and ...
再被击中一次就
Te Ka's gotta catch me first.
恶卡得先抓到我才行
I got your back, chosen one.
我来掩护你 小英雄
Go, save the world.
去拯救世界吧
Maui. Thank you.
毛伊谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢