手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集:艾瑞克的十八岁生日到了

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Perjury is a felony,
伪造证据可是重罪
and Lily could be spending a lot of time in jail
如果我说出去的话
if say, I were to... Tell everybody.
莉莉会在监狱里待很久
Lily and my dad used to date, but that was a long time ago.
莉莉和我爸约会过,不过是很久以前了
I'll do whatever it takes to stay in the company.
只要能留在公司,我做什么都可以
If Lily is an obstacle, I'll handle it.
如果莉莉是个麻烦,我来搞定
Nothing is sacred to you.
你真是什么都不在乎
That's not true. You are sacred to me.
不,我在乎你
I've seen all I needed to see.
我已经看够了
I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations.
我推荐了你来接替我,恭喜
Stefano's giving you a trial run starting now.
斯特凡诺决定试用你,从现在开始
We are not friends. Just because we went to go see a movie...
我们不是朋友,不过是一起看了部电影
or... five together
好吧,总共五次
does not mean that I'll go out on a limb for you.
那也不意味着我愿意为你承担风险
What about your family? What if us being together
你的家人怎么办,如果我们在一起
drives them all away?
使得他们都离开你怎么办
I don't think it will,
我不这么觉得
but that's a risk i'm willing to take if you are.
但如果你愿意承担这个风险,我也愿意
Mick, Keith, and their questionably costumed cohorts
米克,基思和他们盛装打扮的同伴们说(米克,基思: 滚石乐队创始人)
said, "You can't always get what you want,"
"你不会总得到你想要的"
But that doesn't mean
但这并不意味着你愿意
it's okay for anyone else to have it either.
让别人得到你想要的
It's just toast.
虽然只是一片吐司
But it's perfect.
但做的很棒
It's the perfect amount of toasty.
烤得恰到好处
Sorry if we kept you up last night.
不好意思,昨晚吵到你睡觉了吧
We were playing scrabble.
我们在玩拼字游戏
She fell asleep to avoid losing.
她为了不输,后来就睡了
Since when do you enjoy scrabble?
你什么时候开始喜欢玩拼字游戏了
Do you want some coffee? I made it.
要来点咖啡吗,我做的
Be careful. She makes it strong. She's giving
当心,这咖啡比较浓,她一直认为
Staten island correctional a run for its money.
斯塔顿岛咖啡店是个物超所值的选择
No, thanks. I'm actually craving some Zibetto's.
不用了,多谢,我正想去热拜图喝咖啡
You're gonna go all the way to midtown for coffee?
喝杯咖啡,犯不着去市中心吧
Yeah, yeah, I have a meeting-- lunch--up there anyway.
是这样的,我中午在那边有个会
So see you guys later.
回头见
I should get going, too.
我也得走了
I agreed to a dente with my mom
跟我妈说好一起看牙的
so I could help plan
这样我好帮着筹划艾瑞克的
Eric's 18th birthday party.
十八岁生日派对
And I can't show up in yesterday's clothes.
可不能穿着昨天的衣服回家
Well, tell him I say congratulations and to be
好吧,代我向他道贺,再跟他说
careful now that he's old enough to be tried as an adult.
从现在起,他就是个成人不是小孩子了
Actually, I was hoping maybe you could come to the party
实际上,我更希望你能来参加派对
and tell him yourself.
亲自跟他说这些
I'm not going to your mother's, Serena.
瑟琳娜,我不会去你妈那的
I'm not eating her food or drinking her wine
我不会吃她的东西,喝她的酒
or smiling and pretending that everything's okay.
或是微笑着装作什么都没发生过
I know. I don't forgive her either. I just...
我知道,我也没有原谅她,只是
We'll hang out when you're done.
等你那边结束了,我们出去一起逛逛
I wished for chills on my birthday,
我是希望我的生日不要太吵闹
but not thanks to the flu.
但那不意味着,我认为流感来的是时候
Well, looks like I'll be ushering in adulthood
看来热茶和姜汁汽水将伴着我
with warm tea and flat ginger ale.
踏入成年人的行列了
Oh, we'll have to celebrate another time.
看来我们只能改日再庆祝了
Oh, I need to get to this meeting.
哦,我得去参加个会议
Get some rest, okay? And I'll call everyone
你好好休息,等我回来
when I get home and cancel the party.
会给大家打电话,通知他们取消派对的
How's the patient?
病人怎么样了
Do I need to change my breakfast with Thurston?
需要我把跟特里斯顿的早餐改期吗
No. He's gonna be fine.
没事,他会好起来的
I wish I could say the same about this meeting.
真希望这个会议也是
Stay strong. I know you'll do great.
坚强点,我相信你能处理好
Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties,
我不想影响多洛塔的工作
but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?
但你不觉得你小题大做了吗
Marie Antoinette, Scarlett O'hara--
我跟随着像玛丽?安图瓦内,郝思嘉
I merely following the footsteps
这样的女强人的步伐
or other powerful women who did not have time to zip.
她们忙的根本没时间来伺候这个小拉链
Or maybe you're just delusional from lack of sleep.
也可能你只是因为缺乏睡眠而得了妄想症
Your light hasn't been off for nights.
这几天晚上你都熬通宵了吧
Great leaders only need three hours.
好的领导者只需要三小时的睡眠
Mine just happen to be nonconsecutive.
而我要把这三小时分开算
It's all part of my 2-year plan. Every minute is allotted
这都是我的两年计划的一部分,每一分钟
for work, school, and personal obligations.
都要精确分配给工作,学校和个人琐事
Ow! That was my skin.
哇,弄到我肉了
Studies say not enough sleep make people psychotic.
研究表明睡眠不足会让人精神紧张
Shouldn't you be brushing?
你是不是该给我梳头了
Are you sure your workaholism has nothing to do
你确定你迷恋工作不是因为
with Raina and Chuck and valentine's day?
恰克和蕾娜,还有情人节
They broke up,
他们分手了
And I only have 30 seconds left of
而且我只有30秒的时间
"Being a good friend" Time,
来做"你的好朋友"
So spill. Where were you last night?
所以快说,你昨晚去哪了
At the loft, just sleeping.
就待在公寓,睡了一觉
It's hard to find the time
丹总在那里,你又总在这里
with Dan always there and you here,
我和本很少能有二人世界的时间
And... You know, there's been a lot of buildup.
我们互相了解了很多
A 3-year stint in the big house--I'd say so.
我得说,还要算上监狱里的3年
Obviously, "Good friend time" has expired.
看来你做"我的好朋友"时间已经结束了
B., please, at least consider a nap. B
拜托,至少小睡一下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Less reading, more grooming.
别看了,快来给我梳头
I'm the only one who can multitask.
只有我才能同时做几样事
Girls Inc. has found its new face in Raina Thorpe,
女协慈善基金会找到新面孔了,蕾娜?索普
if only Chuck Bass could get her to look at his again.
但愿恰克?拜斯能让她回心转意
But New York's favorite bad boy
但纽约最受欢迎的坏男孩
always gets what he wants,
总是能得到他要的
and in this case,
而这一次
we think that's the girl who has everything.
在我们看来,她就是那个拥有一切的女孩
I'm sure Miss Raina does not have personal dresser.
我敢确定蕾娜小组没有私人梳妆师
Yes, but she has a company and a foundation
是,但她有一家公司和一家基金会
and maybe a second chance with Chuck.
或许她还有跟恰克重燃爱火的机会
Keep up, Dorota.
继续,多洛塔
The time has come for the dictator to delegate.
是职场女强人该出现的时候了
I'm moving up my time line.
我的上班时间提前了
Russell manipulated me
拉塞尔给我下了套
to make me look like a monster with Lily
让我在莉莉面前表现的像个恶魔
so Raina would break up with me
所以蕾娜要和我分手
and I'd lose my one advocate within his company.
同时我也失去了我在他公司里唯一的支持者
So you said more than a couple of times.
你已经说过很多次了
I have to get her back.
我必须得把她争取回来
I need you to bump into her
我要你在你妈和她
while she's meeting your mother about Girls Inc.,
商讨女协慈善基金会的事宜后和她来个偶遇
Girls Inc.
女协慈善基金会
then just distract her for a while.
只要把她支开一会儿就好
I'm pretty sure a businesswoman like Raina
我敢保证一个像蕾娜一样的女商人
has plans for the day,
每天计划排的满满的
and what do I talk to her about anyway?
再说我怎么可能和她搭上话
Me. I have faith in you, Nathaniel.
以我为由,内特尼尔,我对你有信心
Your Archibald charm can get me the opening I need.
你阿齐布尔德式的魅力能肯定能打破僵局
Just change the sweater.
就是别穿这件毛衣
What's wrong with my sweater?
我的毛衣怎么了
You called us here to Skype?
你让我们到这儿来只是和你视频通话吗
No, I called you into "W,"
不,我是叫你们来为《W》工作的
but apparently someone thought that stood for "Waldorf."
但是很显然有人认为W代表了霍道夫
It's fine. No time to waste on blame.
算了,没时间浪费在训斥你们上
Oh, thank god.
哦,谢天谢地啊
One does not get promoted without working 50-hour weeks,
每周不工作50小时的话就不会得到晋升
nor does one graduate early
如果不是选了别人双倍的课
without doubling their course load.
也不可能提前毕业
There are philanthropic positions to secure
我既要维护参加慈善会的权利
as well as relations to nurture.
还要扩大我的人脉网
Yet with science so woefully behind in cloning technology,
然而不幸的是克隆技术远远落后
I can only be in one place at a time. Dorota?
我也是分身乏术,多洛塔
Jessica, art history essay exam.
杰西卡,搞定艺术史的论文考试
We got the question in advance.
我们已经提前搞到试题了
You will just sit in front of the proctor
你只需要坐在监考面前
and take my dictation over bluetooth.
通过蓝牙耳机,记下我的话并抄下来
Penmanship counts.
注意字迹啊
Now, Penelope,
佩内洛普
gifts for Eric's birthday
搞定庆祝艾瑞克生日(艾克斯,普罗旺斯首府)
and my mother's new home in Aix.
以及我妈妈乔迁艾克斯新家的礼物
And please do try to approach my level of taste.
求你尽量向我的品位靠拢好么
New minion?
新来的帮佣
My name is Emily.
我叫艾米丽
She has no time to care.
她没时间管这
The opera is naming their new board,
歌剧院今天要提名他们新的理事会成员
and I need to be on it, which means that I need
我也想成为其中一员,也就是说我必须
to meet with bryn harold today.
今天就和布琳?哈罗德见一面
I don't want to do gifts.
我不想去挑礼品
I'm sorry, but the time allowed for this attraction
不好意思,但是这次特殊的会面
is now up.
现在必须结束了
Interns, step in.
实习生们,快进来
Now since the new online blog is molding minds,
既然新的在线博客太过禁锢思维
I'll do that myself.
我只能自己重新弄
You will sort portfolios,
你们给这些文件夹分类
draft editorial captions,
把社论的标题整理一下
and research back--
然后再重新做一下调查
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
Of course not. Where are my interns?
当然不是,我的实习生呢
They put in for transfers.
他们都申请转部门了
Your management style was a little aggressive.
你的管理方式有些太强势了
One claims she has P.T.S.D.
一个说她有了创伤性应激障碍
And threatened a lawsuit.
甚至威胁说要诉诸法律手段
Good luck.
祝你好运啊
The last assistant who lost her interns
上一个逼走她实习生的助理
lost her job, too.
也丢了她的饭碗
Not to worry. My new intern is already here.
不用你操心啊,我的新实习生已经来了
Thanks for coming.
你能来我很感激
I've requested a quiet table over there--
我特意在这儿定了僻静点的位置
Oh, I'm not staying.
我不会久留的
I only came to tell you to stop calling me.
我只是想来告诉你别再给我打电话了
Lily, I know I said some terrible things,
莉莉,我知道我说了一些难听的话
but let me explain.
但是请允许我解释一下
I've tolerated a lot from you over the years,
这些年我已经受够你对我的羞辱
but nothing could justify the humiliation that
但是情人节那天你对我的羞辱
you put me through on valentine's day.
超过了我能承受的底线
Russell Thorpe is setting me up.
拉塞尔?索普设计陷害我
I don't care Russell was doing behind the scenes.
我不在意拉塞尔在背后都搞了什么猫腻
It's no excuse for the things that you said to me.
你对我所说的那些话不容原谅
I can't believe you're on his side.
我不敢相信你竟站在他那一边
This guy's trying to destroy our company.
这家伙正在试着搞垮我们的公司
Your company. You had me fired.
是你的公司,我被开除了
I'm done trying to protect the Bass legacy.
我已经尽全力保护拜斯的遗产
Russell will make a marvelous owner.
拉塞尔会成为一个传奇的老板
What is it with this guy?
这家伙是怎么回事
You still have feelings for him?
你难道还对他有感觉吗
Please. I'm a married woman.
拜托,我已婚了
That didn't stop you from cheating on my father.
你那时不也照样背叛我父亲了吗
I'm sure you'll do the same to Rufus.
我相信你也会给鲁弗斯戴绿帽子
Good-bye, Charles.
再见,查尔斯
I thought, since I no longer have a party to plan,
既然我不用再筹办一个聚会了
I figured I could just come make sure Eric was okay,
我觉得我应该来看看艾瑞克怎么样了
wish him happy birthday,
跟他说声生日快乐
and then we could spend the rest of the day doing whatever.
之后我们就可以在一起想干什么干什么
I heard "A free man of color" is great.
我听说"自由人之色彩"这戏不错
Matinee would get us out of the cold.
白天音乐会能让我们暖和起来
Or... My room at the Waldorfs' is pretty cozy.
或者我在霍道夫家的卧室非常舒适
Maybe you don't even have to go up to see Eric.
或许你都不用上楼去见艾瑞克了
Oh, it'll just be a minute, I promise.
我保证,也就几分钟的事
I mean, he's right there.
我是说,他已经下来了
Don't even try to tell me you're on an emergency Ibuprofen run.
别告诉我退烧药这么快就起作用了
I'm not sick.
我没病
The slap was a nice touch-- oscar-worthy.
那一掌真给力啊,够拿小金人了啊
Yes, well, it was surprisingly satisfying.
是啊,效果出人意料的好
Lily, once again, I'm sorry.
莉莉,我不得不再次向你道歉
I feel like a fool for ever believing Russell over you.
我像傻瓜一样信任拉塞尔超过你
Well, let's just hope
我们现在只能希望
it's not long before he's the one feeling foolish.
不久之后他变成那个自觉愚蠢的人
Can't get no satisfaction--
永不满足
Looks like that's up for debate.
似乎值得商榷
I know that they were just trying to help,
我知道他们是想帮忙
but Dan and Nate actually made things worse
可是丹和内特却帮了倒忙
when they went to see Damien's father.
他们去找了达米恩的父亲
How, exactly?
到底是怎么回事
Damien's got his big coke shipment
达米恩从欧洲定的一批毒品
coming in today from Europe.
今天到货
It's arriving at the flower market
它们就藏在今天抵达花卉市场的
in the fertilizer packs of a hundred pink tulips.
一批粉色郁金香的肥料袋里
And since his dad has people watching his every move,
由于他父亲派人监视他的一举一动
he's making me be his drug mule.
他就让我去替他做毒品交易
What? Why would you do that?
什么,你为什么要这么做
What does he have on you?
你在他手上有什么把柄
On me, nothing.
他没抓住我什么把柄
But... He knows that mom forged the affidavit about Ben.
但是,他知道妈妈伪造了关于本的书面证词
You told him? Eric, you know what would happen
你告诉他了吗,艾瑞克,你知道如果
if that ever comes out.
这件事曝光之后会有什么后果
Mom could go to prison. I'm aware.
妈妈会入狱,我清楚
I stupidly thought that Damien was my friend,
我愚蠢地认为达米恩是我的朋友
and I knew he would never wanna clear your name.
我知道他绝不想为你正名
You can't blame yourself.
你不要自责
But you can't do this drug deal.
但你不能做这个毒品交易
How else am I supposed to stop him from outing my mom?
为了让他远离妈妈还能怎么做呢
I did this. I gotta fix it.
我一人做事一人当
Great birthday, right?
生日快乐,对吗
Go upstairs and tell mom that you're feeling better
上楼告诉妈妈你现在好多了
and not to cancel your party.
别取消你的生日派对
We'll take care of this, I promise.
我们会处理好的,我保证
Thank you.
谢谢你
If we go to the police,
如果我们直接报警
Damien will just tell them about my mom.
达米恩会向他们直接举报我妈妈的
I-I should just get the flowers myself.
我应该自己去取花
Serena, it's a drug deal.
瑟琳娜,这是场毒品交易
Anyone who touches those flowers can get arrested.
任何接触花的人都会被捕
Yeah, and if no one does,
是的,但如果没人做的话
my mom will.
被捕的就是我妈妈
You can't risk anyone else's future to protect hers.
你不能为了保护她而拿别人的前途冒险
The right thing to do here is nothing.
现在我们无能为力
Then the worst that happens is Lily pays for what she did.
最坏的结果就是莉莉为她做的事付出代价
At least no one else will.
至少不会搭上其他人
Ben, she's my mother.
本,她可是我妈妈
Who created this whole situation on her own.
她这完全是咎由自取
I think we should take a rain check on our afternoon.
我想我们今天下午的约会要改期了
Yeah.
是的
Call me later?
一会儿打给我
This job offer won't last forever.
这份工作机不可失噢
No way am I gonna work for you.
我决不会为你工作的
I came here to see if you wanted to have lunch,
我来这儿是想看看你是否想去吃午饭
not sign up for indentured servitude.
而不是来签卖身契的
Penelope, I see on "Gossip girl" That you're between
珀涅罗珀,我在八卦天后上看到你在
36th and 48th street.
第三十六和第四十条街之间
That is a tasteful gift-free zone.
那是高雅的自由购物区
Get back in the cab.
回到出租车上
What do you mean you don't know
你说你不知道
the price of the Prada Clutch?
普拉达皇家牛皮手包的价钱是什么意思
You are Prada. Let me speak to Miuccia.
普拉达这可是你自家的,让我跟缪西娅谈
Tell me.
你说说
For someone who is so determined to remain a free person,
对于一个决心保持自由身的人
why are you still here?
你为什么还在这儿
Listen, I'm not gonna work for you,
听着,我不会为你工作的
but as a friend, i am willing to help out.
但作为朋友,我愿意帮你
All you have to do is admit you need me.
你要做的就是承认你需要我
What?
什么
Never.
绝不
The last person I need is Dan Humphrey,
需要谁也不会是丹?汉弗瑞
who shouldn't flatter himself by thinking he's my friend.
那个自以为是我朋友而沾沾自喜的人
Yes, I need immediate delivery of four venti lattes
是的,我急需四杯拿铁
With extra shots.
多加一份奶
None of which are for you.
都不是给你的
Oh, good, I don't really like refreshments with my theater.
那很好,我看歌剧时也不喜欢吃茶点
Hey, Raina.
嗨,蕾娜
Nate.
内特
I just finished having tea with your mom.
我刚和你妈妈喝完茶
I would have stayed longer,
本来该多呆一会儿的
but I have to meet Ivanka at Trump place.
但我不得不去特朗普广场见伊万卡
You haven't seen my driver, have you?
你看到我的司机了吗
You know what? The police probably got him
你知道吗,警察可能因他占两个车位
for double parking. It happens all the time on this block.
把他带走了,这个街区总发生这样的事
I guess I should just catch a cab.
我想我应该叫辆出租车了
Yeah, if you have an hour.
是啊,如果你还有一小时时间的话
Cab to riverside will take at least that long right now.
现在去那出租车至少得花那么长时间
How is that possible? It's 15 blocks.
怎么会呢,才十五个街区
The best way to get anywhere right now is through the park.
现在过去的最好办法是穿过公园
You mean... Walk.
你的意思是步行
I'll escort you.
我护送你去
That way, you won't wander off into sheep's meadow.
那样的话你就不用担心漫游到绵羊牧场
Come on. Trust me. It'll be fast, and it's fun.
来吧,相信我,会很快的也会很有趣
Okay, then. Escort away.
那好吧,一路保护我
There aren't really sheep there, right?
那不会真的有羊吧,是吗
no. Just a lot of grass.
没有,只是有很多草
The kids theme is perfect for the party.
派对办成儿童主题再好不过了
Eric has always been so serious and grown-up.
艾瑞克总是很严肃很老成
This will be his last grasp at childhood. Thank you.
这将成为他童年的最后一篇,谢谢你
Nate's distracting Raina.
内特正在分散蕾娜的注意力
Now we have to get Russell out of the office,
现在我们要把拉塞尔引出办公室
get access to his computer before they change the password
在他们修改安保队长给我密码之前
the captain gave me.
进入他的电脑
Well, Russell isn't liquid enough to acquire
拉塞尔还没有聪明到只靠自己
something as big as Bass industries on his own,
就获得像拜斯产业那么大的公司
so he must have a backer, and if it's true
所以他一定有靠山,如果是这样的话
that it's more profitable to keep Bass industries intact,
完好无损拜斯实业更加有利可图
then I'm sure that this investor
然后我相信这个投资人
would appreciate if we told him this.
会很感激我们告诉他这件事
Let's hope we can find him before he writes Thorpe a check.
但愿在他贿赂索普之前可以抓出他
I don't know how much longer we can wait for Russell to call.
我不知道我们还要等多久拉塞尔才会回话
You could make the first move, play the modern woman.
你可以先行动,像个时髦女人那样
Look, you of all people know that men like Russell
你们都知道像拉塞尔那样的男人
need the pursuit.
都喜欢追别人
Maybe I simply just don't have the allure that I used to.
也许我只是不像以前那么有魅力了
No. The way he's playing this, behind all the false claims,
不,他这些做法,这些虚伪声明背后
there's a real agenda, and it's personal.
还有真正的企图,是私人情感
I have to think it's his feelings for you.
我觉得他对你还有所依恋
Russell, what a surprise.
拉塞尔,真是惊喜啊
No, it's a pleasant one, actually.
不,事实上,是个好惊喜
Well, yes, after everything that's happened with Charles,
是的,在经历有关查尔斯的一切后
I was hoping you would call.
我一直希望你能打来
Oh, I'd love to meet you for a drink.
我很高兴和你出来喝一杯
No, the Oak bar is perfect.
不,奥克酒吧很好
See you soon.
一会儿见
Do you have Bryn Harold?
你找到布琳?哈罗德了吗
Well, then take off your shoes
那好,飞奔过去
and chase her down, because I need that opera...
赶上她,我需要那部剧
As a front-of-book idea.
作为封面故事(鲍里斯?戈杜诺夫,俄国诗人普希金的作品)
They're doing "Boris Godunov" this spring.
他们春季正在排演"鲍里斯?戈杜诺夫"
Who doesn't love Tsars and Cossacks?
谁不爱沙皇和哥萨克斯呢
Seems like a better concept for fall,
似乎这概念放到秋季更好
but I'll run it by the group.
但我会让团队跟进的
You sure you're not ready to admit you need my help?
你肯定还没到承认需要我帮助的时候吗
Never! No, "Never" isn't what he transitioned Spain into.
绝不,不是,绝不不是对你说的
It's modernism, and don't get caught talking during a test.
是现代主义,做测试的时候别被抓着说话
When was the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
Sleep is for the weak, and speaking of which,
虚弱的人才需要休息,说到这
Don't act like I don't know why you're really here.
别以为我不知道你来这儿的真正目的是什么
It's because you're avoiding Ben and Serena at the loft.
本和瑟琳娜在你的公寓里,你怕触景伤情
No, I'm waiting for you to crack.
不是,我在等着看你什么时候崩溃
Stefano said to research the opera.
斯特凡诺说去做歌剧的调查
And what's the E.T.A. on today's blog post?
今天博客的更新你什么时候能做完
Uh... Uh... Within the hour.
一小时之内
Blair, if you take on one more thing, you're gonna break.
布莱尔,你再接一桩事,你绝对会崩溃
Blair, we need your help with a scheme.
布莱尔,帮我们想个主意
She can't.
她没时间
Oh. I can.
我可以的
New paragraph--
另起一段
'The Nude Maja' began Goya's separation
裸体的马哈是戈雅
from religious iconography..."
继宗教绘画之后的又一力作
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I'm leaving. This just went from "Women on the verge"
我马上就走,这儿都从《崩溃边缘的女人》
to "Saw II." I don't like gore porn.
演变成了《电锯惊魂2》 我不喜欢暴力片
Are you sure you can help us? You seem pretty busy.
你确定你有时间帮我们吗,你看起来非常忙
A takedown only takes two minutes.
两分钟的事耽误不了多久
Stefano Tonchi's office. Please hold.
斯特凡诺?统奇办公室,请稍等
Yes. You hold, too, Jessica.
你也等一下,杰西卡
Tell me the plot points.
告诉我密谋的要点
Look at everyone--
看周围的人
Skating and kissing and...
滑冰,接吻,还有
doing Karate.
练空手道的
Oh, it's... it's Tai Chi.
那是太极
I mean, don't they have parks in Chicago?
在芝加哥没有公园吗
Mm-hmm, grant park. It's beautiful.
有啊,很大的公园,非常漂亮
I think I saw a picture of myself there...
我还记得我三岁的时候
at the age of 3.
在那儿玩的场景
But... It may have been... The White House lawn.
但也有可能是在白宫的草坪上
Guess that's what happens
当你妈妈在你能走之前就弃你而去
when your mother walks out before you can walk.
就是这个结果吧
I'm sorry. I, uh, I had no idea.
很抱歉,我不记得了
My mom used to take me skating here every winter.
以前每年冬天我妈妈都带我来这儿滑冰
I've never been.
我从来没有滑过冰
What? You're from the home of the hawks,
什么,你可是从鹰派故乡走出来的啊
and you haven't been skating?
怎么会没有滑过冰
I watch from our box, not from the ice.
我在电视上看到过,从没站在冰上
Oh. Oh, come on. I'll teach you.
来吧,我教你
What about my meeting?
那我的会议怎么办
Trust me. Your first time in skates is worth
相信我,第一次滑冰值得你
being a few minutes late, okay?
迟到几分钟
Look, go take a look. I'll get the skates and be right there.
你先四处看看,我去租滑冰鞋然后马上回来
7 1/2.
39码的
All right, 7 1/2...
知道了, 39码
Penelope, I'm putting someone else on gifts.
佩内洛普,我让别人去管礼物的事
Return immediately for your new and urgent flower mission.
你马上回来处理花的事
All the details are on a purple sticky note on my computer.
所有细节都写在我电脑的紫色便签上
It's about time.
你超时了
You texted me, like, two minutes ago.
你两分钟前才给我短信
I was downstairs getting a sandwich.
我在楼下买三明治
Now what's so urgent?
什么事这么紧急
I wanted to tell you that...
我想告诉你
You were right...
那件事
about that thing.
你是对的
Oh, now which thing was that?
哪件事
I, Blair Waldorf, need Dan Humphrey's help.
我,布莱尔?霍道夫需要丹?汉弗瑞的帮忙
As a friend and peer, not as an underling.
是以朋友和伙伴的身份,而不是下属
As... My friend and peer, not my underling.
恩,是以朋友和伙伴的身份,而不是下属
Mmm
听不清
As my friend and peer, not an underling.
是以朋友和伙伴的身份,而不是下属
Culinary crisis in features.
厨房危机的报道
Ted's got a lead on rare white truffles in Tuscany.
泰德在德斯坎尼酒店主持稀有的白巧克力
We need you.
需要你的帮忙
Okay, so all right, what do you want me to do?
好的,我要做些什么啊
It's all on my desk. Just start.
在我桌子上,你开始做就行了
Painting it black has nothing on the trouble
即使标注上重点也免不了
one piece of purple paper can cause.
一张紫色便签带来的麻烦
Hey, sorry again about, uh, spilling the cider.
再次深表歉意,把苹果汁撒在了你身上
Ice skating was worth it,
能滑冰也算值得了
Plus I got to cancel my day and continue my adventure
另外我把今天的工作都取消了
of things I've never done,
去体验我从前没做过的事
Like... Nothing at 2:00 in the afternoon.
比如,在下午两点什么也不干
What would you be doing if I wasn't here?
如果我不在的话,你都做什么
Probably just studying.
也许学习
What subjects?
学什么
Well, I might be playing
我先玩会儿
a little "Black ops" first, yeah.
"黑色行动"
Would you be doing this, too?
你也会干这个吗
It does make me a better soldier.
这个会增强战斗力
Another thing I've never tried.
这是另外一件我没做过的事
Seriously? That wasn't peer pressure, by the way.
真的吗,不是哥说你
I just...
我只是
Will you light me up?
帮我点个火
You know who gets really, really good weed?
你知道从哪能拿到真正的好烟吗
Chuck.
恰克
This really is a day of firsts.
这真的是前有未有的一天
To old friends and new beginnings.
旧朋友,新开始
Nothing would make me happier.
这是我最开心的时刻
I hope you know I never meant
我希望你能了解
for you to become collateral damage
我没想让你因为并购案
in this acquisition.
牵连受伤害
Oh, of course. I remember how important it was for you
我知道公私分明
to keep your personal life and business separate.
对你的重要性
You always understood me.
你总能理解我
Okay, have a good weekend.
周末愉快
You know, I still have a soft spot
其实我对半岛酒店里的
for that bar at the Peninsula Hotel.
那个酒吧还是颇有兴致
We did have some memorable moments.
我们确实有过许多不可磨灭的回忆
I don't want to cross any lines that you don't
我不想逼你做任何违背底线的事
want to cross, Lily. I'm only happy if we can move forward,
莉莉,我很希望我们有进一步的发展
even if it's just as friends.
即使只是做朋友
Oh, maybe we could just get one more glass of wine.
要不我们再喝一杯吧
I never really knew
我不知道
how you felt about me choosing Bart --
你对我当初选择巴特有什么看法
if I was important to you or just... amusing.
我对你很重要,还是消遣罢了
You and Rufus seem to have a good thing going.
你和鲁弗斯看起来很合拍
Yes, well, that is just a show.
只是装装样子罢了
After we lost the first Bass industries buyer,
首个巴斯集团收购计划流产以后
I couldn't risk
我已经承受不了
the rumors of more family trouble.
家庭纠纷带来的更大风险了
Look at what the Dodgers are going through with the McCourts.
看看道奇家和麦考其家闹成什么样子
Exactly, but luckily the situation will be over
确实,但幸运的是,如果你投标成功
once your bid goes through. Right now I'm just grateful
这种僵局就会结束,现在让我庆幸的是
that Rufus doesn't come home very often.
鲁弗斯最近不常回家
Maybe husband number six will be the charm.
也许六号才是你真正的白马王子
Oh, I can't believe what time it is.
都这么晚了啊
I have to get home to Eric's 18th birthday party.
我得赶回家参加艾瑞克的十八岁生日派对
Thank you for such a lovely afternoon.
谢谢你陪我度过这个美妙的下午
I hope it's not our last.
希望不是最后一次
Me, too.
但愿如此
Please note which ones are the Cossacks
请记下出谁扮演哥萨克人
and which ones will play the Tsars. Thank you.
谁扮演沙皇,谢谢
Bryn Harold is friends with Lily Humphrey.
布莱恩?哈罗德和莉莉?汉弗瑞是好朋友
She'll be at Eric's party tonight.
她今天晚上也会来艾瑞克的派对
I have all the information.
我收集到了所有信息
Well done, new minion. Make sure my resumes up to date.
做得好,小女仆,及时更新下我的简历
She doesn't take applications, Blair.
布莱尔,她从来不接受申请
She just invites people who impress her...
她只邀请了她印象深刻的人
and aren't still in college.
不是在校生
Well, as you can probably tell,
很明显看得出
I'm not a typical college student.
我可不是典型的在校生
I'm a self-actualized,
我是个追求自我价值
mature-beyond-her-years-yet-still-youthful-and-dewy
成熟而又不失活力
working woman. Bryn Harold will be impressed.
的职业女性,布莱恩?哈罗德会被我打动的
Those aren't tulips.
这可不是郁金香
Why would I buy your mother and Eric tulips?
我为啥要给你妈和艾瑞克买郁金香
I left you a message.
我给你留言了
I didn't get it.
我没收到
I took you off of gift duty and put you
我让你别去买礼物了
on purple sticky note.
你的任务写在了紫色的便签上
What purple sticky note?
什么紫色便签
The one that I said I left on my computer screen.
我说过我贴在电脑屏幕上了
It was right here.
刚才还在这儿呢
Hey, is everything okay?
一切还顺利吗
You have a visitor, says her name is Vanessa.
有个叫瓦纳莎的找你
Tell him I came to apologize,
告诉他我是来道歉的
and I'm happy to wait here till he gets back.
我会一直等他回来
She says that --
她说
I heard, I heard. Tell her that I got all of her texts and her
我听到了,你告诉她短信和信件我都收到了
handwritten letters, and I will be in touch when I'm ready.
我准备好见她的时候会和她联系的
He says -- do I really have to say that?
他说,一定得我说吗
Shouldn't you just talk to her yourself?
你不能自己和她说吗
No, no, no, no, no. Giving her the message myself
别别别,如果我自己说的话
will defeat the entire purpose of the message.
那就不能准确传达我的本意了
And I'm really busy right now. I'm on the upper east side
我现在真的没空,我在上东区送郁金香呢
delivering, like, a hundred tulips.
大概得送100支
A hundred tulips. Got it.
100支郁金香,明白了
Hey, is anyone waiting for a tulip delivery?
有人来接收这些郁金香吗
Why on earth did you get them?
怎么会轮到你做这事
Uh, to help Blair.
帮布莱尔的忙呗
These are purple.
是紫色的
Oh, and plant-y.
一定够了
Why are you guys so interested in tulips?
你们为啥都对郁金香感兴趣
Well, at least no one will get arrested.
最起码没人被捕
Except mom when Damien finds out we don't have his coke.
妈妈会被捕,如果我们没达米恩大麻
Okay, all right, will somebody tell me
等下,能不能告诉我
what the hell's going on?
到底咋了
Poor E -Only 18, and already welcoming all the makings
可怜的E 在十八岁的时候就要遭受
of anyone's 19th nervous breakdown.
别人在十九岁才到来的精神崩溃
Blair, what were you thinking?
布莱尔,你到底在想什么呢
That I would arrive at this party
我准时参加派对
and be greeted appropriately.
接受款待呗
I know you only admitted you needed me
你承认你需要我
so you could make me your drug mule.
就是为了让我运毒品的吧
That sticky note was meant for Penelope.
这个便利贴是留给佩内洛普的
Frankly, with her attitude,
老实说,看她的态度
she could use some time behind bars.
她什么时候在监狱里会的上的
So that's it?
就这样吗
There's no "I'm sorry I could have gotten you arrested"?
你该说句抱歉,我差点进你监狱
Well, you're here. The party's lovely.
但你已经安全到达了,派对很棒
Everything obviously turned out fine.
一切都安然无恙
Except that you sent Dan to get the wrong flowers.
除了你让丹去拿错了花
The tulips with the coke were pink.
带大麻的郁金香是粉色的
And I... wrote that down. This one's on you, Humphrey.
我写的清清楚楚,汉弗瑞,那个条呢
You wrote "Purple." Classic Stroop Effect.
你写的是紫色,是史初普效应吧
Where you write or say a color
你所指的颜色并不是
that you see instead of the one you mean.
实际写下来或者说出来的那种颜色
You're not the only one who knows his neurodisfunction.
又不是只有你知道他精神有问题
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Yeah, right. Damien just called. Turns out he pre-sold the coke
达米恩刚打电话了,他已经预售大麻了
and is therefore on his way to pick up the $100,000
现在他要来拿十万块钱
He says I now owe him.
他说是我欠他的
That's insane. Nobody has that kind of money, do they?
疯了吧,谁有那么多钱
Not on them, but we need it now,
先不管这个,但我们现在确实需要这些钱
or he's gonna out mom here tonight.
要不今晚他就把妈妈的事抖出来
It's your 18th birthday, which means the checkbook
今天是你的十八岁生日,也就是说
to your Rhodes Trust Fund is somewhere
你的罗兹岛信托基金的支票簿
in that pile of presents.
就在那些礼物中间
Okay. All right. Let's get unwrapping.
好吧,我们去打开看看
I know you're thinking
我知道你觉得
that stroop is one of the symptoms of chronic fatigue,
我是因为累了才会写成那样
but I'm not even tired.
但其实我一点都不累
So it turns out Russell's financial backer
我发现拉塞尔的资金来源
is a guy named Bradley Kidd from Atlanta.
是布兰德利?基德来自亚特兰大
He owns a lot of property down south, nothing marquee.
他在南部拥有巨额资产
Bass would be a huge move for him,
收购巴斯集团是他的一个重大战略
and something he's capable of making.
他也完全有能力做到
How do we convince him not to?
我们要怎么说服他别这么做
Because the captain was right.
那个领班说的对
Thorpe ran a bunch of financial scenarios for Kidd,
索普为凯德策划了一系列金融方案
but nothing involved keeping Bass Industries intact.
但是没有关于保全拜斯实业的方案
Would Kidd consider backing us instead?
那凯德会反过来支持我们吗
That's why I invited him tonight,
所以今晚我把他请来了
to convince him it's a better business move
让他相信这样做更有商机
or to get him to break his deal with Russell.
或者让他解除跟拉塞尔的交易
Good spying.
情报搜集的不错嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
I kind of like this double agent thing you have going on.
我挺喜欢你扮演这双重间谍的
You do?
真的吗
You gotta move in order to be better.
你要扭起来才能得分
I'm trying.
我在扭啊
Arm twist.
扭动手臂
There you go. Okay, finally.
就是这样,好了,结束了
Finally, a sport I can beat you in.
我终于有个能赢过你的运动了
Oh, come on. No. First of all, this isn't even a sport.
拜托,首先,这根本就算不上是运动
Second of all, gloat all you want to.
其次,你就尽情拿我寻开心吧
Just please don't tell anybody I danced to "Tik Tok."
只要别告诉别人我跳了街舞
I wouldn't call that dancing.
那根本不是在跳舞
What? Hey, hey, at least I'm a good loser, okay?
什么,至少我愿赌服输吧
You threw your racket so hard, you almost broke the TV
刚才打网球的时候,你输了就扔拍子
when I beat you at the tennis game.
差点把电视机打烂
This will make up for it.
这个是补偿你的
Mmm. That's awesome.
味道真不错
We need to call Ben & Jerry.
我们得打电话给Ben&Jerry
Ben&Jerry:
全美第三大冰淇淋公司
No, we should start our own company.
不,我们应该打造自己的品牌
Yes.
是的
Hmm. That was my dream when I was 5.
那是我5岁时的梦想
Don't tell my dad.
别跟我爸爸说
Mm, I won't.
我不会的
This is really fun.
这真的很有趣
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I need you to bring Raina to Eric's party.
你把蕾娜带到艾瑞克的派对来
Sorry, man. The music was really loud.
不好意思,音乐太吵了
Music?
音乐
Never mind. Change of plan.
算了,计划有变
Keep her there until I call back.
我没打电话之前继续留住她
Bye.
再见
You know who loves ice cream?
你知道谁爱吃冰欺凌吗
Chuck--he loves it.
恰克,他最爱吃了
Nate...
内特
I know what you've been trying to do all day.
我知道你今天的目的
You do?
真的吗
Ugh! I hate professional gift wrapping.
我讨厌这么专业的包装
What are you doing? Do you realize how gauche it is
你们干嘛呢,还没有上甜点就把礼物打开了
to open gifts at a party, before dessert?
知不知道这样做很没礼貌
I was just so excited to have a new addition
我只是太想给我的收藏库
to my stock portfolio.
增添点新物资
Well, at least make a list for thank-you notes.
好吧,但至少列一个感谢名单
I'm on hold with Victor from the flower market.
我正在给鲜花市场的维克多打电话
You've already done enough
你送了我一个沙拉钵
by getting me this, uh, salad bowl.
已经做了够多了
It's Baccarat, and it's for my mother,
这是巴卡拉水晶的,是给我妈妈的
Which means that your Larry Clark print
那意思就是给你的拉里?克拉克摄影集
is on its way to her. Penelope.
送往我妈妈那儿去了,佩内洛普
Keep going. I'll be right back.
你继续,我马上回来
Great party.
不错的派对
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm guessing you're not here to celebrate.
我猜你不是来祝贺生日的吧
I just saw Damien go up,
我刚刚看到达米恩上去了
And I know you sent Dan to get the drugs.
我知道你叫丹去拿药
The Dan part was a mistake, but I did ask Blair to help.
丹是个意外,但我的确叫布莱尔帮了忙
I thought that you agreed that no one else should get hurt
我以为你也觉得
to protect your mother.
不该再有人为你妈妈而受伤害了
I'm not okay with what she did either,
我是不赞成她所做的一切
But it doesn't mean that I wanna destroy her.
但是不代表我要毁灭她
Are you saying you choose Lily?
你意思就是你选择了莉莉
You chose for me by turning to ice
是你逼我选的,每次提到她名字
every time I mention her name.
你就变得很冷漠
I'm sorry. I have to go help my brother now.
不好意思,我要上去陪我弟弟了
Bryn, I am so glad you could come.
布兰,很高兴你能来
Rufus and I are really enjoying the season so far.
我和鲁弗斯目前对这一季很满意
Thanks. You'll excuse me.
谢谢,不好意思
Mrs. Harold, hi.
哈罗德女士,你好
Oh, yes. I'm Blair Waldorf.
是的,我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Hi. Such a pleasure to meet you.
你好,见到你真高兴
Russell, what a surprise. Uh...
拉塞尔,真是惊喜啊
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Well, I figured he only turns 18 once.
我想,他一生就这么一次18岁
Well, I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay.
我想你最好还是别留在这儿
Rufus decided to make an appearance.
鲁弗斯决定露一次面
I promise I won't draw attention.
我保证我不会喧宾夺主
I'm just a business associate,
我只是一个生意上的伙伴
an old family friend stopping by with a gift.
一个带着礼物来的老朋友
Well, I suppose I can't argue with that.
那我就不好说什么了
You do look exceptionally lovely.
你看起来真漂亮
Lily, what the hell is going on?
莉莉,怎么回事
Nice to see you again, rufus.
很高兴见到你,鲁弗斯
You think I'm a fool? I know what went on between you two,
你以为我傻吗,我知道你们两个之间的事
and looks like it's still going.
看起来好像还在继续
Please, this is not the time.
拜托,现在不是时候
You're the one who invited him to Eric's 18th birthday party.
是你邀请他来参加艾瑞克18岁生日派对的
Actually, I was just leaving.
事实上,我正准备离开
No, you know, some men know how to behave appropriately
不,有些人应该知道
at social events.
如何在社交场合注意言行
Ahem. Russell, I'm so sorry. I'll call you later.
拉塞尔,不好意思,我回头打给你
You know, you're not so bad
你这个双重间谍
at that double agent thing yourself.
演得也不赖嘛
Think he bought it?
你觉得他相信了吗
With my "W" Blog, I'm imprinting proper etiquette
在我的"W"博客里,我正在以全新的姿态
and fashion sense as well as my philanthropic mandate
写一些礼仪规范,时尚资讯
on a whole new generation much like you did.
以及我的慈善事业,就如您所做的一样
You do realize you're wearing two different shoes?
你知道自己穿了两只不同的鞋子吧
By the way, um, have you seen Chuck Bass?
顺便问一句,你看到恰克?拜斯了吗
I heard he's dating Raina Thorpe,
我听说他在和蕾娜?索普交往
and I'd love an introduction.
我想认识一下她
No, I haven't seen either of them.
没有,我谁都没看见
Brad, what are you doing here?
布拉德,你来这里做什么
Russell, didn't expect to see you.
拉塞尔,没想到在这儿碰见你
Looking for me. Mr. Kidd.
他是来找我的,凯德先生
Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
Thanks for coming.
感谢您的大驾光临
I think I'll stay, too.
我想我也得再呆会儿了
Uh, that's Dalgaard-- two a's after the "G."
是达尔加德, G后面有两个A
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Angry cokeheads-- my father cut me off.
毒贩子怒了,我爸又不给我钱
I have to pay them back somehow.
我得付钱给他们
Make sure you don't leave out any of those zeroes.
检查一下,别少个零了
Fine, but then that's the end of it.
好,但是这是最后一次了
$100,000?
十万美元
Eric, what is the meaning of this?
艾瑞克,这是怎么回事
I hear a storm is threatening someone's very life today.
看来某人要在自己的特殊日子遭殃咯
Let's hope they find some shelter,
让我们祈祷他们会找到
and it's not behind bars.
除了监狱外其他的避难所吧
$100,000 worth of drugs?
十万美元的毒品
You promised you were done with all of this.
你保证过不再沾这东西了
Mom, it's--it's not what it looks like.
妈妈,不是你看到的那样的
Seems like you Van Der Woodsen/Humphreys
我看你们母子三人
have a lot of discussing to do,
得好好谈谈了
so I'm gonna go get a cocktail, maybe some mac and cheese.
我先去来杯鸡尾酒,再弄点吃的
You know your options.
你知道该怎么做吧
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You and Lily are all made up,
你和莉莉都在演戏
and she and Rufus are quite happily married.
她和鲁弗斯的感情也很好
I don't meddle in my stepmother's affairs,
我从不干涉我继母的感情问题
or in your case, a lack thereof.
或者说因为对象是你,我没兴趣
Chuck here is just trying to manipulate you
恰克是想利用你
to pull your backing. The only manipulation is yours.
来获得支持,想利用别人的是你
You don't want anyone to know it doesn't make financial sense
你不想别人知道
to rip Bass industries apart.
毁掉拜斯实业毫无收益
You're just upset because you lost your daddy's company.
你只是因为丢掉了你爸的公司生气罢了
We understand.
我们能理解的
It's very sad. But it's time to get over it.
这的确很糟,但是现在你得面对现实了
Brad, I'm sorry he dragged you into this.
布拉德,很抱歉把你牵扯进来
Let me buy you a real dinner.
我请你去吃顿好的吧
I think I'll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out.
我还是留下来,听小拜斯先生把话说完
The only thing I hate more than being lied to
对我来说,背叛比被骗
is being cheated.
更可恨
You're making a mistake.
你会后悔的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
This is Serena's brother's birthday party.
这是瑟琳娜弟弟的生日派对
It's not okay for you to just show up here.
你在这儿出现可不好
All I wanna do is apologize for the part I played
我只是想为我对她做过的事道歉
in what happened to her. I had no idea that was Juliet's plan,
我不知道那是茱丽叶的诡计
and you know me, Dan. I would never be okay
你了解我的,丹
with things going that far.
我不想把事情闹的那么大的
Yeah, that's what my sister said before she did the right thing
是啊,我妹妹在全部坦白前也是这么说的
and came clean. You, on the other hand,
而你,却恰恰相反
pointed a finger at her and left town.
对她指指点点,然后一走了之
Wow. I guess... I can never come back,
看来,我是再也回不来了
not even with you.
和你也不可能回到从前了
I'm not gonna chase after you, Vanessa.
我不会去追你的,瓦内萨
And I wouldn't stop for you if you did.
你追我也没用
Juliet's right, what she said.
朱莉叶说的对
I'm an outsider around here and always will be.
在上东区,我是个局外者,永远都是
I'm relieved you're not going to overdose,
我很高兴你不是打算吸毒
but you should have come to me with this.
但是你应该告诉我这事
I just--I-I didn't wanna worry you.
我只是不想让你担心
I wanted to fix my mistake.
我想弥补自己的过错
The only mistake was mine...
错的人只有我
when I forged Serena's signature.
我不该伪造瑟琳娜的签名
Wow. That's the first time you've admitted it was wrong.
这可是第一次你承认自己错了
Well, it seemed right at the time,
那时候看起来我是对的
but I know it wasn't. And as much I appreciate
但是现在看来我错了
you both trying to protect me, I can't allow anyone else
我很感激你们俩能这样的保护我
to pay for what I did.
我不会让别人为我的错误买单的
Can't a person have some privacy to make a phone call?
我连打个电话的隐私权都没有吗
Where's your phone? Look, blair, I just wanted to tell you
那你的手机呢,听着,布莱尔,我只是想告诉你
that you were right. I was only hanging out at "W"
你是对的,我去《W》只是为了
to avoid being at the loft with Ben and Serena.
不在家里面对本和瑟琳娜
That's your big revelation? I think you've actually gotten
就这点儿事儿吗,高中毕业后
less smart since high school, Humphrey.
你智商越来越低了,汉弗瑞
Oh, right. You go to N.Y.U.
对了,因为你上的是纽约大学
Well, I'm smart enough to see that your race to greatness
但我还能看出来你急于成功
has, uh, come down to a competition with Raina.
归根结底是想和蕾娜一决高下
That's ridiculous. She's from the midwest.
真可笑,她可是从中西部来的
You're the one wearing two different shoes.
你还穿着两只不同的鞋子呢
Because of Dorota. My problem isn't emotional.
那是多洛塔的错,我可没感情用事
It's administrative.
这都是公事儿
Now if you'll excuse me, I have delegation disasters to fix.
现在要是没事的话,我还有事儿要处理呢
Penelope sent me for the bowl,
佩内洛普让我来拿这只碗
and Jessica said to tell you
杰西卡让我告诉你
you got an "F" on your essay.
你的论文得了F
I guess she showed up at professor Trudeau's class and--
我猜她是去了特鲁多教授的课
Trudeau teaches history, not art history.
特鲁多是教历史的,不是艺术史
Yeah. She figured that out... after.
是啊,可她是后来才发现的
I really loved your blog, though.
但我还是很喜欢你的博客
The blog? What?
什么博客
I-I completely forgot.
我都忘了
Well, all that stuff about
那些
servants being like belts and purses
佣人似的的皮带和皮包
and overpriced and interchangeable--
还有定价过高,不可退换的事
It was really funny... or... mean.
很有趣,或者说,糟糕
Wait. Was there something
等等,你是说
about admitting you need help from friends?
承认我需要朋友帮助的事情吗
"Friends are the fashion fundamentals."
"朋友是时尚设计的基本元素"
See? You did write it.
想起来了吗,你自己写的
Well, of course. Who else could turn minions into a metaphor?
当然了,谁会用喽啰做喻体呢
Bye.
再见
Well, well, well, if it's not my favorite ex-con
我可不喜欢被有前科的人
to run into in dark alleys.
搞进黑胡同里
If you ever use that information about Lily,
要是你再利用那些莉莉的事
I'll have you killed.
我会让你死无葬身之地
It's a tad melodramatic, don't you think?
这只是个小把戏,你觉得呢
Well, that's up for you to decide
那就要靠你自己转悠
while you're walking around, wondering if that guy behind you
的时候来想想那些
is the ex-con I got to do the job.
跟踪你的家伙是不是我找来的前科犯
Those guys I had beat up Howard Archibald
那些痛打霍华德?阿齐布尔德的家伙
only stopped after ten minutes
只会听我的指令
because I told them to.
在十分钟后才收手
It takes a hell of a lot less time to kill a man.
杀死一个人并不需要那么长的时间
I always knew you read too much Shakespeare to be sane.
我看你是读了太多莎士比亚而走火入魔了
Bygones.
既往不咎
Turns out what Ben did while doing time
看来本在服刑期间的所作所为
wasn't on his side.
并不能让他站得住脚
Now Vanessa has him under her thumb.
如今他又给瓦内萨抓到了把柄
I appreciate you looking this over so quickly.
感谢你这么快就通读了一遍这个
I'll be in touch either way.
不管怎样,我会和你保持联系的
You still with Raina?
蕾娜还和你在一起吗
I'm ready for you to bring her over.
你现在可以把她带过来了
Dude, it's not happening.
兄弟,为时已晚了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I'm sorry. She figured out what I was up to,
我很抱歉,她发现我在做戏
and she split.
然后就离开了
All right, I mean, you should just move on.
我跟你说,你应该向前看
You can get any girl in New York, not to mention Europe,
在纽约有什么妞你泡不到,更别提在欧洲
Australia, and several parts of Asia.
澳大利亚甚至亚洲的一些地方
I appreciate your efforts, Nathaniel.
谢谢你为我做的一切,内特
No worries, man.
不用放在心上,兄弟
You sure you don't wanna give him one more chance?
你确定你不愿再给他一次机会了吗
I told you I've dated
我跟你说了,我这一辈子都在
guys like chuck my whole life.
跟像他一样的家伙约会
I think I'm done with business in bed
我想我对政治婚姻
and portfolio pillow talk.
和枕边套话早已厌倦了
I want my day of firsts with you.
我想和你有个全新的体验
Then what else have you never done?
那还有哪些事你从没做过的吗
Well, happy birthday.
祝你生日快乐
Fork, please.
请递把叉子给我
No Raina?
蕾娜没跟你一起吗
Not tonight. At least I got to see the look on Russell's face
她今晚不来了,今天让我看到拉塞尔
when you accused him of sleeping with Lily.
得知你控告他和莉莉上床时的脸色就够了
I know. Rufus did play
我明白,鲁弗斯的确把一个
the jealous husband brilliantly.
吃醋的丈夫演得淋漓尽致
so sad I missed all of this.
没能亲眼所见,真是太遗憾了
And did anyone else see Vanessa,
你们有谁看到瓦内萨了吗
or am I having either flashbacks?
还是那只是我的幻觉
It's probably the latter, although I did notice
很有可能是后者,尽管我发现
Blair wearing two different shoes.
布莱尔穿了两只不一样的鞋
And Ben.
还有本
He came, but then he turned right around and left.
他是来过,不过转了一圈就走了
Are you so sure about that?
你确定吗
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Damien won't be bothering you anymore.
达米安不会再找你麻烦了
I made it clear that I wouldn't cooperate.
我跟他说了,我是不会同流合污的
Thank you, Benjamin.
谢谢你,本杰明
I can't believe you did that for her.
我不敢相信你会为我妈妈这么做
I didn't. I did it for you.
是不会,我这么做是为了你
I don't want anything to stand in the way of us moving forward.
我不想在我们前进的道路上有任何阻碍
Me either.
我也是
Maybe we should stay and eat some cake.
或许你能留下来吃点蛋糕
Not yet.
我看不必了
Forgiveness isn't gonna happen overnight, Serena.
宽恕不会在一夜之间降临,瑟琳娜
I know. What matters is that you made the first step.
我知道,但重要的是你迈出了第一步
Your "Friends as fashion" metaphor...
你那个"朋友如时尚"的比喻
was well executed but did not save my job.
虽然很老道,却没能保住我的工作
You got fired?
你被解雇了吗
Slash quit. Donna said they'd been watching me for a while,
我辞职了,多娜说他们观察了我一阵子
hoping for the best, but let's face it.
希望我能有上佳表现,不过现实就是如此
I'm imploding.
我都要爆炸了
At least you got your name in the blog.
不过至少你的名字出现在博客上了
I'm sorry, Blair.
太遗憾了,布莱尔
I thought that if I could be the Blair Waldorf
我原以为我能早点成为
that I want to be a little sooner,
我想要成为的布莱尔?霍道夫
that maybe I could return to Chuck
或许我就能在恰克爱上别人之前
before he fell for someone else.
回到他的身边
Well, you do know Raina broke up with him.
你知道他和蕾娜分手的事吗
Yes, in my head,
我听说了
But in my heart
可是在我心里
I feel further away than ever.
我和他之间的距离却从未如此遥远
I mean, tonight he's thinking about a different girl,
我的意思是,他今晚在挂念另一个女孩
and meanwhile, I lost my job, I failed a test,
与此同时,我却丢了工作,挂了考试
I almost got my best friend's mother arrested.
我还让我最好朋友的母亲差点被捕
And... I'm in Brooklyn talking about it
我甚至还跑来布鲁克林
to... Dan Humphrey.
向丹?汉弗瑞大吐苦水
Uh, well, I'm about to order some pizza...
我正准备订些披萨
if you wanna stay.
你要留下来一起吃吗
I think someone "Freaky Friday'ed" me,
我想一定是有人给我下了咒
and this can't possibly be my life.
我的生活里不可能出现这种场景
Well, it is. What do you want?
你说的没错,想吃哪种口味
Gourmet, I suppose.
我想还是来份美食家披萨吧
Burning the midnight oil, trying to put
你是在开夜车以试图把
the Bass Industries deal back together?
拜斯实业这桩买卖重新夺回来吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
不好意思,我们见过面吗
Damien Dalgaard, fellow victim
达米恩?达尔加德, 同是拜斯
of the Bass/ Van Der Woodsen/Humphrey clan.
范德?伍德森和汉弗瑞家族的受害者
If you have $100,000 and promise to keep a secret,
如果你有十万美金并愿意保守秘密
I have a little information you might find useful.
那我手里就握有些或许对你有用的信息
When you do finally get what you want,
当你终于得到你想要的东西时
the problem is
你可要小心了
there's always someone who's trying to take it away.
因为总有人在试图把它从你手中夺走
Blair's light's off.
布莱尔房间的灯是关的
I noticed.
我看到了
And all that wanting makes us blind to the fact
所有的那些欲望往往蒙蔽了我们的双眼
that things aren't exactly what we think they are.
无法看清事情其实跟我们想象得并不一样
You're the worst kind there is--an intellectual snob.
你属于最糟的那一种人,自命清高之人
Maybe it's better sometimes
或许有时候仅仅
to just get what you need.
满足所需会更好
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
aggressive [ə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的

联想记忆
marvelous ['mɑ:viləs]

想一想再看

adj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的

 
underling ['ʌndəliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 部下,下属

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
spill [spil]

想一想再看

v. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏
n.

 
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 准学士学位获得

联想记忆
shelter ['ʃeltə]

想一想再看

n. 庇护所,避难所,庇护
v. 庇护,保护,

联想记忆
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 
delegate ['deligit]

想一想再看

n. 代表
vt. 派 ... 为代表,委派<

联想记忆
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物
adj. [计算

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。