Do you think the villagers believed him?
你觉得村民们信任他么?
No. He's...always been a trouble maker. They're used to ignoring him.
不。他......经常调皮捣蛋惹麻烦。人们曾经一度懒得理他。
And if he's right? He isn't.
如果他是对的呢? 不会的。
I'm treating these men like soldiers, and they're not. You've seen them fighting, they...they haven't got a clue.
我把这些人当兵将对待,但他们不是的。你见过他们打仗了,他们简直毫无章法。
You need to tell them all to leave the village before Kanen returns.
你还是通知他们在卡南来之前离开这里吧。
No, we're going to stay, we're going to fight, and we're going to win.
不,我们将留下来,我们要战斗,而且我们会赢的。
Merlin...it can't be done. The odds are too great.
梅林,那是不可能的。胜算太小了。
It can. We're going to make Kanen rue the day he ever came to this village.
会成功的。我们会让卡南后悔来过这个村子。
All you need to do is get the men ready for battle, and the rest...will take care of itself. How?
你要做的就是让大家准备好战斗,剩下的嘛都会没问题的。 怎么做?
You've just got to believe in them. Because if you don't, they'll sense it, and the battle will be lost before it's even begun.
你只需要相信他们。如果你不信任大家的话,他们会感觉到的,然后这仗将不战而败。
Tomorrow morning, the women and children should gather what belonging they can carry and go to the woods.
明天一早,妇女和孩子就收拾好离开带着细软到树林里去。
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去。