This is for the best.
这是最好的结局
Yeah, I was, I was never even supposed to be here.
没错 我本来 本来就不该在这
I was never supposed to know any of this.
我本不该知道任何事情
Everybody knows Newt only kept me around because...
大家都知道纽特把我留在他身边只是因为
Newt, why did you keep me around?
纽特 话说你为什么把我留在身边
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
Because you're my friend
你是我的朋友
and I'll never forget how you helped me, Jacob.
我永远都不会忘记 你是如何帮助我的 雅各布
I'll come with you.
我会跟着你的
We'll go somewhere, we'll go anywhere.
我们去别的地方 我们浪迹天涯
See, I ain't never gonna find anyone like you.
我再也找不到像你一样的人了
There's loads like me.
很多人都像我一样
No. No. There's only one like you.
不 不 只有你像你一样
I gotta go.
我得走了
Jacob! It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
雅各布 没事 没事的
It's just like waking up, right?
就像从梦中醒来一样 对吧