I should have killed you when I had the chance. Turn around. I said turn around.
我本该抓住机会杀了你的。转过去。我让你转过去。
Oliver Queen. All those years on that island. Guess you really did go crazy.
奥利弗·奎恩。在岛上的那么多年,看来你真是疯了
So the Count didn't fake losing his mind, did he?
所以伯爵不是装疯,对吧
This was you the whole time. How'd you get him to give you the formula for Vertigo? Huh?
一直都是你。你怎么让他把致幻剂的配方给你的
Chemistry doesn't seem like his best subject right now.
现在化学不像是他的强项了
He couldn't tell me if he wanted to. I ordered a biopsy on his kidneys.
他要不想说是不会告诉我的。我给他的肾脏做了个活检。
The tissue was suffused with the narcotic after his O.D.
在他吸毒过量后,纸巾上全是麻醉药
When I got the results, I realized I could reverse engineer the chemical compound of the drug,
拿到结果以后,我意识到我可以逆向推出药物的化学成分
produce a synthesized version myself using the facilities here.
用这里的设备,制造一种合成版本
And made a few improvements,like adding chlorpromazine.
也有一些改进,比如加入氯丙嗪。
That's how you found us.
你就是这么找到我们的
Cops came around, started asking questions,
有警察来询问,
you faked the Count's disappearance to draw attention away from yourself. It's clever.
你假造了伯爵的失踪,来减少别人对你的关注。很聪明。
I wasn't trying to be a criminal mastermind. I just needed the money.
我没想过要当犯罪主谋。我只想要钱而已。
Something I'm sure a billionaire wouldn't understand.
你这亿万富翁当然不会懂
Believe me, I understand you perfectly.
相信我,我懂你
Open his mouth. What? No! No!
掰开他的嘴。什么,不!
From what I've read in the tabloids, no one will be surprised to hear Oliver Queen died of a drug overdose.
我从小报里了解到,人们听说奥利弗·奎恩吸毒过量而死,是不会惊讶的。