Okay then I'll take
好的 那么我选
Daniel Thank you Johnny
丹尼尔 谢谢你 强尼
Daniel can you hear me?
丹尼尔 你能听到我说话吗
You're in the show!
你被选中了
What?
什么
Are you talking to me?
你在和我说话吗
Yes I was saying that you are in
是的 我是说你被选中了
Oh geez this is gonna drive me nuts
哦 天啊 这快把我逼疯了
Johnny get back here You're in
强尼 回来 你被选中了
Thank you Daniel Goodbye
谢谢你 丹尼尔 再见
Yes!
太好了
Okay That's everyone on my list
好 上榜人选已宣布完毕
Um wait a second
等等
Rosita
罗西塔
Is Rosita still here? Oh yes
罗西塔还在吗在
Yes I'm here
到 我在这儿
Rosita Rosita Rosita
罗西塔 罗西塔 罗西塔
Great set of pipesbut boring to watch
实力上天 颜值没能肩并肩
I knew it
我就知道
So what should I do?
所以 我该怎么办呢
I could partner you up with gunter
我可以把你和甘特搞一个 组合
Gunter! Where are you?
甘特 你在哪
yeah! yeah! This is me
到 到 我在这
It's gonna spice things up on stage
你们在舞台上一定会很火热
Wait You want us to sing together?
等一下 你想我们组合在一起唱歌吗
yeah! The two of us together you joking me?
对 我们两个组合在一起 你在开玩笑吗
We're going to be spicy no?
我们会成为最热辣的组合 对吧