This is no longer a dream. This is reality.
这不再只是个梦想,梦想已成真
Three months from now, we are opening offices in New York.
三个月后,我们将在纽约成立办公室
I want to say something.
我想说两句
Not now, Howard.
不是现在,霍华德
We are growing.
我们在发展壮大
Share that with your clients.
将这点转达给客户
The era of constriction is over.
缩减规模的日子结束了
Now, a new era
现在,新的时代
needs new branding.
需要新的品牌
L.G.
"L.G."
Own those letters.
记住这两个字母
No one says "Lockhart/Gardner" anymore.
不要再说是洛&加律所
It's "L.G."
而是L.G.
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Who's thinking of leaving?
谁准备离开
Sonya Rucker. The Wabash fund.
桑娅·洛克,沃巴什基金
Chumhum? No. Not yet.
查查网呢,还没动静
Sonya Rucker and Wabash are leaving Florrick-Agos.
桑娅·洛克和沃巴什准备离开福&艾
Their infrastructure? Bad.
他们设施如何,很差
Florrick-Agos barely exists. We've been working out of
基本可以说还没有福&艾律所,过去两周
Alicia's apartment for the last two weeks.
我们一直在艾丽西娅的公寓工作
That's why I'm back here.
所以我才回来了
Did the clients know? No.
客户知道吗,不知道
We either met at their offices or over lunch.
我们要么在对方办公室见,要么约吃午餐
But they are moving into new offices today.
但他们今天要搬新办公室了
What offices? T-shirt factory on grand.
什么办公室,T恤工厂
Really? It's all we could...
不是吧,这是我们...
They could afford.
他们能支付得起的
$20 a square foot.
一平方英尺二十块
The connections with the Governor aren't helping Alicia?
州长那边没有人帮艾丽西娅吗
Mm, they're hurting her.
算是适得其反
I lost a client because of all the ethical issues
我失去一个客户,因为涉及州长的
from the Governor's Office. Thank you, Anthony.
道德问题,谢谢,安东尼
What a putz.
他太傻了
We should've tried to get Carey Zepps.
本该找凯里·泽普斯
I'll take Rucker.
我负责洛克
Will, you take the Wabash.
威尔,你负责沃巴什
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
How's your course going?
课上得怎么样
When driving in fog, you should use your...?
在大雾中开车,你要用什么呢
Low beams.
近光灯
That's not true, is it?
不是这样吧
It is.
是这样的
I wrote fog lights.
我写的是雾灯
Why are they called fog lights if they're not for fog?
不在雾中使用的灯干嘛叫雾灯啊
To trick you.
为了让你上当
How long do you need my wi-fi for?
你要用无线网多久
A few hours.
几个小时
Want me gone?
要我走吗
Nope. Stay as long as you want.
不用,你爱待多久待多久
So, do we have a Yoko Ono problem here?
这个"小野洋子"不会坏事吧
Mr. Lee, she's still waiting.
李先生,她还在等你
Tell her to come back tomorrow. Tell her...
让她明天再来,告诉她
all the partners are busy. I'm not busy. Who is it?
所有合伙人都很忙,我不忙,是谁啊
A walk-in. Not much money.
一个主动上门的,没什么油水
She says she used to work here.
她说她以前在这工作
I'll take care of it.
我来处理吧
So, uh,
那个
you used to work here, Ms. Flores?
你以前在这工作是吗,弗里斯小姐
I did. Two years ago. As an intern.
是的,两年前,作为实习生
Now you want to come back?
你是想回来工作吗
No.
不是
That was a joke.
开个玩笑
Breaking the ice.
暖暖场
So... how can we help you?
那...有什么我们能效劳的吗
A friend of mine has been swept up in a raid of businesses
在一次对无证雇工企业的彻查中
employing undocumented workers.
我的一个朋友被清查了出来
They've threatened to deport him back to Mexico
政府方面威胁他,要将他遣返回墨西哥
unless he agrees to a snitch visa...
除非他同意通过避难签证...
Oh, so you're from Mexico?
这么说你是从墨西哥来的
No. I love Mexico.
不是,我爱墨西哥
I was down there in the '60s.
六十年代去过那里
Puerto Vallarta.
瓦亚塔港
God, the drinks they had.
老天,那边的酒
You know, the ones. The-the, um...
就是那种,那种...
The ones, um...
那种...
What are they called?
叫什么来着
I have no idea.
我完全不知道
And the women.
还有女人
In those dresses.
她们那身衣服
Those short dresses.
火辣辣的短
Could you call Alicia Florrick for me, please?
你能帮我找艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
A-actually, Alicia doesn't work here anymore.
实际上,艾丽西娅不在这工作了
She doesn't?
她不在了
Where is she?
那她在哪
Well, here it is.
就是这了
The furniture should be arriving in a few hours.
家具几小时后就到
Do we have phones, at least?
我们至少有电话了吧
Not until tomorrow.
还要等到明天
We'll have to work from cells.
现在还要用手机
We can't meet with Chumhum here.
我们不能在这会见查查网的人
Eh, we need to polish the floors.
我们得装修下地板
You know, make it look like a hip start-up.
看着像一家新律所
Open floor plan. No walls.
开放式设计,不要墙
It'll take us a week.
也就花一周时间
We can do this.
我们能行的
And when did this happen?
什么时候发生的
Well, right now. The prosecutor's mid-trial
就是现在,公诉人正在庭审中
and he's pressuring Tomas
他在向托马斯施压
to sign the snitch visa before noon.
让他在中午前就签告密者签证
I told Tomas to wait till he spoke to a lawyer.
我让托马斯等到和律师谈话后
That's your friend? Tomas?
他是你朋友吗,托马斯
Yes. Tomas Ruiz.
是的,托马斯·鲁伊兹
I knew him in school.
我在学校时认识他的
And who does this prosecutor want him to testify against?
检方想让他针对谁作证
Lalo Hierra.
拉洛·希拉
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道
It's worrisome.
令人不安
Okay, let me talk to my partners.
好的,让我跟其他合伙人谈谈
We're just... starting out.
我们才...刚起步
Yes, I can see that.
是,我能看出来
Are these just temporary?
这只是暂时的吧
They're gonna look great.
这里会变得很棒的
Just give us a week.
给我们一周
It's just consultation on a visa, but she needs me now.
只是咨询签证问题,但她现在就需要我
Is it worth our time? I'm not sure this guy can pay.
值得付出时间吗,恐怕他付不起
He's an undocumented immigrant. He owns a body shop.
他是无证移民,开了一家汽车维修店
Well, we can't be doing pro bono.
我们现在做不了法律援助
No, no, no. We should do it.
不不不,我们该做
Why?
为什么
Natalie Flores works for a New York lobbyist named Joe Pallotta.
娜塔莉·弗里斯替纽约说客乔·帕洛塔做事
He controls $90 million in client billing.
他的办事费高达九千万美金呢
He can direct Chicago work our way.
他可以让我们在芝加哥顺风顺水
Checked online.
网上查的
Okay. I'll take it.
好,那我接下来了
Hey, our first new client.
我们有第一位新客户了
All right. Yes.
好极了
Who was the last person hired, the last salaried person?
我们雇的最后一个人是谁
Why? I was talking to Clarke Hayden.
怎么了,我刚和克拉克·海登谈过
We need to, uh, make cuts to our payroll.
我们得减少薪劳支出
Carey, we made a commitment to our employees. Yes,
凯里,我们对员工承诺过的,没错
and that commitment means nothing if we go under.
但如果我们垮了什么承诺都没意义了
Who was the last person?
谁是最后一个雇员
Ah. It was Robyn, wasn't it?
是罗宾,对吧
We can't let her go. We'll have no investigator.
我们不能让她走,否则就没调查员了
And how much have we investigated in the last two weeks?
我们前两周调查量有多少
Look, it's just for a few months. I'll talk to her.
这只是暂时的,我会和她谈谈
No, I will. But not until Friday.
不,我来,但得等到周五
I need your answer now, Mr. Ruiz.
我现在需要你回答我,鲁伊兹先生
I've been in this country for nine years, sir.
我到这个国家九年了,先生
Our shop pays social security and payroll tax.
我们的汽修店也交了社保和工资税
Yes, and you're undocumented.
对,但你同时也是无证移民
Look, it's very simple.
情况其实很简单
Lalo Hierra used your shop
拉洛·希拉利用你的修车店
to meet with the head of the Latin Gangsters.
作为会见拉美黑帮大佬的场所
You testify to that fact and what you heard them say,
你只要就此作证揭发他们的谈话内容
and you won't be deported.
你就不会被遣返
Excuse me. Could you step outside?
抱歉,您能出去吗
Could I... Who are you?
要我出...你是谁
Alicia Florrick, Mr. Ruiz's attorney.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克,鲁伊兹先生的律师
Who are you? Mr. Ruiz,
阁下贵姓,鲁伊兹先生
it is your right to have an attorney present, but I must warn you...
你有权请律师辩护,但我警告你...
If you want to warn anyone, warn me.
如果你想警告,警告我吧
...Any delay in signing this Snitch Visa
一旦你耽误了告密者签证
means the offer could go away. The offer's not going away.
将来后悔也来不及,不会来不及的
You need him more than he needs you.
你求他的事比这大多了
Now, whom am I addressing?
现在能否赐教尊名大名
Karl Dolan. U.S. Attorney.
卡尔·杜兰,联邦检察官
She's gonna get you deported, Tomas...
她会害你被遣送出境的,托马斯
Please step outside, AUSA Dolan. Right now.
请您出去,杜兰检察官,立刻
No, that's it.
打住,到此为止
I'm conferring with my client.
我要和我的委托人商量
Step outside.
请出去
Tomas, Elena,
托马斯,埃琳娜
This is one of the lawyers I was talking to you about.
这就是我跟你们提过的那位律师
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I'd like you to consider all the possibilities before you sign.
我希望你能在签字前能把一切都考虑周全
I know. Lalo is dangerous and I'll be testifying against him,
我知道,拉洛是危险人物,我要指证他
But... I...
但...我...
Can't be without Elena.
我离不开埃琳娜
I can't be deported.
我不能被遣送出境啊
That will truly kill me.
这真会要了我的命
He'll do it.
他会签字的
Praise God.
感谢上帝
But he wants 24-hour protection for his family and himself.
但他希望能派人24小时保护他和家人
That's already in the visa.
签证里本来就包括这一项
No, it was promised, but it's not in the visa.
只是口头承诺,并没有白纸黑字写在上头
Also, he wants a promise not to deport his wife and his girls.
另外,他要你们保证不遣返他的妻女
You didn't need to come.
你真是没必要来
I would've offered all that.
我本来就打算给他这些待遇的
Good. So put it in the visa,
很好,那就写进签证里
and we'll be ready for court.
这样我们就可以准备出庭了
Six bodies were found hanging from a bridge outside the city.
城外桥上挂了六具尸体
Five more were decapitated. And did anyone
五具身首异处,那么有人
take responsibility for the execution?
对此负责吗
There was a bullet left at the scene,
案发现场发现了一枚子弹
A single .357 Magnum shell
一枚点357口径麦格农子弹壳
with the letters "L.C." painted on it.
上面绘有L.C.两个字母
L.C. Short for "El culebra."
"L.C."? culebra的缩写
The snake.
意思是蛇
And is there someone in the cartel who goes by that nickname?
在组织里,有以这个名做外号的吗
Yes. The defendant,
有,就是被告
Lalo hierra. Uh, thank you, agent Thorburn.
拉洛·希拉,谢谢,索伯恩探员
Just a... Uh, actually, nothing further, Your Honor.
就是...其实我问完了,法官阁下
We would request a short recess
我们要求短暂休庭
to prepare a new name that we'd like to add to the witness list.
我们准备在证人名单里再加一个名字
Granted. We'll break for lunch.
批准,午饭后再继续
Be back at 2:00.
2点重新开庭
Good. He's scared.
很好,他胆怯了
Alicia, hi. How are you?
艾丽西娅,你好吗
Good.
不错
What's up here? Hi, Marilyn.
怎么了,你好,玛丽莲
Hi, Alicia. I'm sorry. I had a bout of nausea but I'm all good.
你好,艾丽西娅,我有点恶心不过还行
Um, do you guys mind if I... If I, uh...
你们介意我...
Oh, here it is... if I eat?
找到了,吃点东西吗
No, not at all.
没关系
Welcome, by the way.
欢迎光临
Thanks. So...
谢谢,那...
This is the new... Firm.
这就是新律所的...所在了
It's nice.
挺好的
We're in the early stages yet.
我们还处于起步阶段
What do you need?
你们过来是为了什么事
Mm. Sorry, pumpkin pop-tart.
抱歉,这是南瓜馅饼
They're the only things that settle my stomach.
只有吃这个我的胃才舒服
Um, Peter
彼得
would like to come by and congratulate you,
想过来恭喜你
and we were acting as a sort of advance team.
我们俩就像是先遣队吧
You want to negotiate his first visit?
你们想探讨他的第一次到访
No. Yes.
不,是
There can be no photographs while he's here.
他到这儿不能被拍到
No contacting the press.
不能联系媒体
No clients to be informed of his visit.
不能通知客户他会来
No press releases. Look, if Peter wants to come here to
不能发表消息,如果彼得想来这儿
congratulate his wife on her new firm,
祝贺他妻子的新律所开张
I'm thrilled.
我很激动
But there'll be no policing between us.
但我们俩的事用不着别人来管
No rules, no exemptions. Just peter
没有规定,没有例外,就是彼得
deciding to drop by. That's all.
单纯想过来看看,仅此而已
Look, Alicia, the only...
艾丽西娅,唯一...
Eli, are you all right?
伊莱,你还好吗
Y-yes. I'm-I'm-I'm, uh...
是...我我我...
No, uh, what, um...
不,这个
Okay.
好
Uh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
He ran.
他跑了
What?
什么
Lalo. Uh, Eduardo Hierra.
拉洛·爱德华多·希拉
He fled back to Mexico.
他逃回墨西哥了
He... When?
他...什么时候
An hour ago. He skipped bail,
一小时之前,他在保释中逃走
and the rumor is he caught a private plane to Nuevo Laredo.
据说他赶上了一架飞往新拉雷多的私人飞机
Tomas doesn't have to testify.
那托马斯就不必作证了
Eli, are you all right?
伊莱,你还好吗
I was wondering if I'd run into you.
我还在想会不会撞见你呢
I just didn't think it would be so literal.
只是我没想到还真撞上了
I saw you.
我刚刚看见你了
I was up...
当时我在...
Uh, how lo... how long are you in town?
你...来这里多久了
Um, a few days.
才几天吧
I... I've been following you.
我一直有关注你
You've...?
你一直在...
I mean, wi-winning the election and the governorship.
我的意思是你们在州长选举中获胜
It's all very impressive.
真的很了不起
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
You, too. You're at the outsider group.
你也是啊,你们是核心外团体吧
Yes, um, we've been following each other.
对,我们一直有关注彼此
Well, um, I better get going.
我得走了
I have this thing with my boss.
我和我上司还有些事
Yeah, m-me, too, me, too.
对,我也是
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚饭吧
I'm... what?
什么
Tonight.
今晚
Let's have dinner.
一起吃个饭
Um... Yeah, I'd love that.
好啊,正合我意
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Oh, hey, Joe, what a pleasure.
乔,我真荣幸
I need you bad now.
人家现在想要你
I'd like that.
行啊
Today?
今天吗
No, I haven't seen her.
不,我还没见过她
Okay, what's her name?
好,她叫什么名字
Diane, who's Natalie Flores?
戴安,娜塔莉·弗里斯是谁
She used to work here. Why?
以前在我们这工作过,怎么了
That was her boss Joe Pallotta the lobbyist.
她上司乔·帕洛塔,那个政治说客
He wants to bring all his legal work here,
他想把所有的法律工作都给交我们
But he sent Natalie to sound us out.
不过他先派了娜塔莉过来探个口风
You haven't seen her?
你没见过她吗
No. Okay, well,
没有,好吧
Can you keep an eye out for her?
记得帮我留个神
She has a case she needs help with.
她有案子需要我们的帮助
We want to give her all our attention.
我们得认真对待
Yes?
怎么了
It was a good meeting.
这次见面挺不错的
She liked me.
她挺喜欢我
What was the case?
具体是什么案子
Some Mexican illegal alien thing.
关于墨西哥非法移民什么的
Howard, what did you say to her?
霍华德,你对她说了什么
Nothing.
没说什么啊
Nothing... I complimented her.
真没什么啊,我赞了她几句
I said how great Mexicans are,
我说墨西哥人如何的好
how sexy they are.
如何的性感
Oh, Lord.
老天
She asked for Alicia Florrick's address.
她问我要艾丽西娅·福瑞克的地址
It's not gone yet.
还有机会
Call Joe back and explain.
打电话给乔,然后好好解释
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Florrick, they took him, they took Tomas.
福瑞克女士,他们把托马斯带走了
What?
什么
Uh, he-hello, Elena?
喂喂,埃琳娜
The agents said that they were taking him to Nuevo Laredo.
那些探员说要把他带到新拉雷多
That's where Lalo is.
就是拉洛所在的地方
Lalo will kill Tomas as soon as he gets off the bus.
托马斯一下车就会被拉洛杀死的
Okay, just sit tight, Elena, it's been a misunderstanding.
埃琳娜,冷静,这其中肯定有误会
I'll get on with the AUSA.
我会和检察官交涉
I saw what he does to snitches, Mrs. Florrick.
我见过他是怎么对待告密者的,福瑞克夫人
He cuts their stomachs open, hangs them from bridges.
他将那些人开膛破肚,把尸首挂在桥上
Please help me, please.
求求你,一定要帮帮我
I will. I will call you right back.
我会的,待会打给你
Yes, I need to speak to AUSA Karl Dolan.
我要和检察官卡尔·杜兰通话
It's an emergency.
非常紧急
Well, find him.
那就去找他
Kalinda.
凯琳达
You shouldn't be here, Robyn.
你不应该出现在这里,罗宾
I'll be gone in ten minutes.
我只待十分钟就走
What do you need?
你想怎么样
Have they hired anybody yet to replace me?
他们已经雇佣其他人代替我了吗
You can't come back here, Robyn.
你是不可能回来的,罗宾
I know, but why not?
我知道,但为什么呢
If they haven't hired anyone, why?
如果他们还没雇佣其他人呢
You're at Florrick-Agos.
你是福瑞克&艾格斯律所的一员
But they're going to lay me off.
但是他们打算辞退我
I'm sorry, could you, um, just put in a good word for me?
我很抱歉,能不能麻烦你替我说句好话
Look, Robyn, it won't work.
罗宾,没用的
They won't hire you back here.
他们是不会让你重回洛&加律所的
You know, too much has happened.
发生了太多事情
You need to make yourself hard.
你应该让自己坚强一点
You need to make yourself indispensable.
挖掘出自己独一无二的价值
That's why people keep you on.
这样才有公司愿意留住你
But I'm not you.
但我不像你
You don't need to be me.
你不需要像我
They were laying me off
五年前
At the State's Attorney's Office five years ago,
我也曾经被州检察官办公室解雇过
So I took control.
最终我掌控了命运
Nothing changes you like the loss of a job.
没有什么能比被解雇更容易影响一个人了
Now go, you can't be here.
快走吧,你不能留在这
Go ahead, take it.
接电话啊
No.
不
Eli, if you don't get it, I'm going to.
伊莱,你再不接电话,我可要替你接了
What happened to your Cirque du Soleil boyfriend?
你跟你那太阳马戏团的男友究竟怎么了
He got married.
他结婚了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
You're not sorry.
你才没有呢
It's the Governor's Office.
是州长办公室
I'll call back.
我过会打回去
I'm hearing your boss speak at the minority voters' conference.
我听到你上司在少数族裔选民大会上的发言
Yes, I think he's talking about redistricting,
他当时在谈选区重划的事
how it's marginalizing the minority vote.
关于其导致少数族裔选民被边缘化的问题
Actually, uh, unfortunately he had to cancel that.
很不幸,他必须取消选区重划
Oh, when was this?
这是什么时候的事
Redistricting is a hard subject.
重划选区是个很棘手的问题
Either way, you... You offend someone.
无论怎样,都会得罪人
Uh, I should get this.
我得接这个电话
Please.
请便
Hello.
你好
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Oh, my God, when?
我的天,什么时候
No, no, no, I'll... I, I will join you.
不不不,我马上过去
Um, give me 20 minutes.
等我20分钟
Eli, I'm so sorry, I,
伊莱,很抱歉,我...
Um, I have to...
我得...
This friend-- he's being deported.
我的朋友,他被驱逐出境了
Can we do this another time?
我们能下次再约吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
I understand you're upset.
我理解你们的沮丧
Upset?
沮丧
We're talking about a man's life.
事关人命好吗
Tomas Ruiz did everything you asked.
托马斯·鲁伊兹什么都照做了
Not everything... he didn't testify.
没有吧,他没有作证
Because he never had the chance.
这是因为他不用作证啊
Look, that has nothing to do with my job.
这和我的工作毫无关系
The person he was going to testify against fled.
他本要指证的人跑路了
That is not his fault.
这又不是他的错
We have very few s-visas to give out,
告密者签证的数量很少
and the rules for granting them are strict.
其审批过程非常严格
The recipient has to provide testimony
签证对象必须提供
that helps lead to a conviction.
能够帮助定案的证据
Mr. Dolan, you asked my client
杜兰先生,你要求我的委托人
to inform on a dangerous criminal,
告密一名危险的罪犯
and when that criminal jumped bail,
而当那名罪犯弃保潜逃
you deported him to the exact same place the criminal fled to.
你却他驱逐到了该罪犯的潜逃之地
I realize it sounds unfair.
我知道这很不公平
No, what it sounds like is a death sentence.
不,这完全是在给他判死刑
Okay, this conversation is moot.
行了,这场对话已经没意义了
4:00 A.M. Tomas Ruiz
凌晨四点,托马斯·鲁伊兹
was boarded onto a deportation bus.
被送上了一辆遣返巴士
He'll be in Mexico in 12 hours.
12个小时后他就在墨西哥了
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.
抱歉,我爱莫能助了
This is the problem.
问题就在这儿
The Feds were looking for Tomas I. Ruiz.
联邦政府要找的是托马斯·I·鲁伊兹
He's a con man...
是个欺诈犯
Insurance fraud, airbag theft.
保险欺诈,偷盗汽车安全气囊
That's why his deportation was expedited.
所以他被加快驱逐出境了
Our guy is Tomas Y. Ruiz,
我们的委托人是托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹
But, uh, they think he's the con man.
被错认为了那个欺诈犯
They're deporting the wrong guy.
他们遣返错了对象
We can't clear this up?
这没法纠正吗
Unfortunately immigration has him listed with both spellings.
很不走运,移民局列出了两种名字拼写
And since neither of them has
他们两个人又都没有
a valid social security number...
有效的社会保险号...
As far as the government's concerned,
对政府来说
they're the same person.
他们就算同一个人了
So, what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Find the other Tomas Ruiz.
找到另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
Show the Feds they deported the wrong man.
向联邦政府证明他们遣返错了人
And how do we do that?
这要怎么做呢
Let me find him.
我去找到他
Well, we have 11 hours till Tomas crosses the border.
离托马斯出境还有11个小时
Then, I'd better get started.
那我得抓紧开始了
Okay, I'll see if I can get anywhere in court.
那行,我去和法院打招呼
Howard Lyman is one of our oldest partners.
霍华德·莱曼是我们年纪最大的合伙人
We keep him around as a legacy.
我们就留他挂个名
I'll be right back. Want anything?
我一会就回来,要带什么吗
Look, have Natalie Flores come back.
请娜塔莉·弗里斯再来一趟
We'll have a good sit-down.
我们好好谈一谈
Because I'm warning you now,
我是在好心提醒你们
Florrick-Agos isn't up to this case.
福&艾律所接不了这案子
It's really too bad.
真是太糟了
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
Yes.
没错
It's too bad about Will.
威尔真不好过啊
He's still in pain.
还是这么痛苦
I'm David Lee, by the way.
对了,我是大卫·李
I'm Isabel.
我是伊莎贝尔
Want a pretzel?
要来点脆饼干么
No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
He's still in pain about Alicia.
他还在为艾丽西娅伤心欲绝
And who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
Oh, someone who...
某个...
used to work here.
之前在这工作的人
He could tell you more.
剩下的你问他吧
I'm looking for Tomas Ruiz.
我找托马斯·鲁伊兹
He's not here.
他不在
I'm working as a skip tracer.
我是负责追债的
If you help us find him,
如果你帮我们找到他
There will be a percentage of the bond for you.
我们会给你相应提成
He's not here, but he had a girlfriend--
他不在这里,但他有个女朋友
Christina Stewart.
克莉丝汀·斯图尔特
Do you have her address?
你有她的地址吗
Your wife would not agree to set any rules.
你妻子不同意定什么规矩
She said if you wanted to come see her at her new firm,
她说如果你想去她的新律所看她
She would welcome it, but...
她会很欢迎,但是...
Sorry.
抱歉
She would not police her firm.
她不会让她的公司出现警戒线
It would be our advice to steer clear
我们的建议是在她的公司步入正轨前
until her firm establishes itself.
先延缓这项议程
No, I'm, I'm going tonight, thanks.
不了,我今晚过去,谢谢
Um, anything else?
还有别的事吗
Um, yes, we've, um, we've gone to the trouble
是的,我们,我们遇到了麻烦
of canceling your speech to the minority voter council.
关于取消你在少数族裔选民会议的演讲
Oh, no, we've decided to keep that.
没有,我们决定进行这个演讲
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉,你说什么
It's worth our effort to do a redistricting speech.
重划选区的演讲值得我们付出努力
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Eli, I thought we decided it would hurt the governor
伊莱,我以为我们已经达成了共识
to come down on one side or the other.
偏向哪一方都会对州长造成不利
Yes, I've changed my mind.
是的,但我改变了主意
Okay, so I guess I'm giving a speech.
好吧,看来我是要做个演讲了
Eli, what is going on?
伊莱,怎么回事
I changed my mind.
我改变了主意
Have you never changed your mind? No.
你就没改变主意过吗,是的
Well, this is what it looks like.
好吧,但木已成舟了
I'm looking for Tomas.
我找托马斯
I don't know anybody named Tomas.
我不认识什么托马斯
You can tell him for me that Gloria is looking for him.
你转告他,歌莉娅在找他
I told you, I don't know him.
跟你说了,我不认识他
You can tell him that Illinois has laws about child support,
你告诉他给孩子抚养费伊州可是有法律规定的
and he'd better pay.
他最好乖乖给钱
Open the door, you son of a bitch!
开门,你这个混蛋
You got a kid, and you didn't tell me about it?! What?
你有个孩子,居然不告诉我,什么
I have to hear about it from some
我还是从一个跑到家里来的
blonde skank who showed up at my doorstep. Hello, Tomas.
金发臭娘们那里听来的,你好,托马斯
So, you're saying the U.S. Attorney is in breach?
你的意思是联邦检察官违约吗
Yes, your Honor. They made an agreement,
是的,法官阁下,双方签过协议
and they didn't honor it.
检方却未遵守协议
We honored every part of our agreement,
协议的每一项我们都遵守了
Except the granting of the visa.
除了与批准签证有关的内容
That's the only part that matters!
而这恰恰是最关键的部分
Because Mr. Ruiz did not comply
因为鲁伊兹先生没有履行
with his duties under the agreement.
他在合同中的义务
Your Honor, they created the danger
法官阁下,他们让他出庭作证
by asking him to testify.
将他置于危险境地
But when he was denied that chance,
但他没有得到出庭作证的机会
through no fault of his own,
这完全不是他的过错
they let him be sent right into the lion's mouth!
他们却直接将他送入了虎穴
And he'll be there in ten hours.
再过十个小时他就要到那里了
So really, it's an equitable argument.
那么此案事关衡平法
Robyn, what have you got?
罗宾,你查到什么
The other Tomas Ruiz.
另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
What do you mean?
什么意思
I found the other Tomas Ruiz.
我找到了另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
You did?
真的吗
In two hours?
才两个小时
Yes.
是的
Uh, will he testify?
他愿意作证吗
Well, he wants something in return.
他有条件
Ten grand.
一万块
Get him in here, and we'll work it out.
让他过来,我们会弄给他
Oh, and, Robyn,
还有,罗宾
Good job.
干得好
The problem, Mrs. Florrick, is, your client is coming
福瑞克夫人,问题是你的委托人
to a court of equity with unclean hands,
来寻求衡平法院的支持,自己却是不洁之手
which, as I'm sure you will remember from law school,
这一点你肯定在法学院也学过
you're not allowed to do.
这样是不允许的
Your Honor, excuse me.
法官阁下,抱歉
We'd like to amend our argument.
我方想变更诉求
We've found the real Tomas Ruiz.
我们已经找到了真正的托马斯·鲁伊兹
The real...? Who, now?
真正的...是在说谁
Our client was mistakenly deported
我方委托人是被错误地驱逐出境
because immigration confused him with someone else.
因为移民局把他跟别人弄混了
We've located the man they were actually looking for.
我们已经找到了移民局真正要找的那个人
Well, that's a bit of a sticky wicket,
这可有些难办了
seeing as how your client's already on the transport.
可能你的委托人已经坐上遣返的车了
Yes, your Honor, which is why time is of the essence here.
是的,法官阁下,所以我们才要争分夺秒
Yes, but unfortunately,
没错,但不幸的是
I'm not empowered to hear that claim.
你的这项请求不在我的审理范围内
Only the Board of Immigration Appeals is.
只能交由移民上诉委员会审理
And I'd hurry.
我要是你就赶紧去
The problem is, Mrs. Florrick, the transport's already left.
福瑞克夫人,问题是车已经出发了
Yes, but the wrong man is on the bus.
对,但是车上的人不对
No, Your Honor. There's no dispute
不,法官阁下,托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹
that Tomas Y. Ruiz was in this country illegally,
非法入境的事实毫无争议
and therefore, subject to deportation.
因此应当被驱逐出境
Yes, but not expedited deportation.
是的,但不应当被立即驱逐出境
I'm afraid that's a distinction for earlier.
恐怕这事早点说还有用
Prior to the transport's departure.
应该在遣返车辆出发前提出来
We can't waste taxpayer money turning a bus around
我们不能这样浪费纳税人的钱
to bring someone back who's just going
仅仅为了把他带回来而调转车头
to be deported again in a few months.
反正他几个月之后也要被遣返了
This isn't about deportation.
这不是驱逐出境的问题
Our client faces grave danger the second he gets to Mexico.
而是我方委托人一回到墨西哥将面临致命危险
Even if that's true, your Honor, that's an asylum claim.
即便如此,法官大人,这属于请求庇护
Let me guess. You don't hear asylum claims?
我猜请求庇护的案件不属于您的审理范围吧
That's correct, Mrs. Florrick. We don't hear asylum claims.
没错,福瑞克夫人,我们不审理庇护案件
We only hear appeals of asylum claims.
我们只审理关于庇护的上诉案件
The initial claim has to be brought to an immigration judge.
初审应由移民法官进行
I told you to cancel everything.
我不是跟你说过全都取消吗
Oh, ah, no. Send her in.
不,请她进来
I'm sorry to drop in unexpected.
抱歉我突然不请自来
Please, please. No, uh, would you...?
欢迎欢迎,别客气,请坐
No, I... I can't stay very long. I have to get to court.
不了,我不能待太久,我马上要去法庭
But I wanted to apologize.
我是想来道歉
For? For dinner last night.
为什么,为了昨晚的晚餐
Or not-dinner last night.
或者说因为昨晚没吃成晚餐
For running out on you.
我中途扔下你走了
You didn't running out on me.
没有的事
I'm afraid I did.
我确实有
But it was for a good cause, and, anyway, uh...
但我实在事出有因
I have to run out on you again right now,
我现在又得扔下你走了
But I would love it
但是我希望
if we could have dinner the next time. That would be great.
下次能有机会一起吃晚餐,没问题
Next time you are in town, yeah.
下次你来芝加哥再吃
Oh, and, um, here,
这个给你
I got you dried apricots.
我给你买了些杏脯
I dont know why.
我也不知道为什么
I thought of you with dried apricots.
看到杏脯就想到你了
Ok, I'll talk to you later.
我们以后再聊
Natalie, wait.
娜塔莉,等等
We have to have dinner tonight, or it would never happen.
我们一定得今晚吃饭,不然就永远吃不成了
Really?
是吗
Why is that?
为什么
I don't know. I just have a premonition that
我不知道,我就是有这么个预感
we both lead very complicated lives...
咱俩的生活都各种复杂忙碌
Mr. Gold? Not now!
戈德先生,现在没空
If we don't take advantage of these few minutes we have,
如果我们不把握住这短暂的机会
we might never get the chance again.
可能就再也没有机会了
I'll make a reservation.
那我去订位
I don't normally do this.
我一般不这样
What? Run after people.
什么,主动追别人
I'm not a running-after-people sort.
我不是主动追别人的类型
And I don't normally buy dried apricots.
我平常也不买杏脯
They were just in the store downstairs, so I bought them.
刚好看到楼下小店有,就顺手买了
Throw them away.
扔了吧
Okay? They're probably gross.
好吗,估计挺难吃的
So, you'll call me about where?
订好餐厅了打电话告诉我
I will.
好的
How you doing?
你好吗
Good.
很好
Who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
What?
什么
Who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
Someone thinks you're in pain over Alicia,
某人认为你还忘不了艾丽西娅
and that's what I'm about.
而所以你才来找我
Why are you about anything?
什么意思,找你做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't think I was.
我之前也不这么想
Who someone? Who's telling you this?
某人是谁,谁告诉你这个的
David... Something.
大卫...什么的
He looks like a jack-o'-lantern.
他看上去像个南瓜灯
David lee.
大卫·李
I don't know. One of your lawyers.
我不知道,你的一个律师
He doesn't like you in my office.
他不喜欢你在我的办公室
He wants to poison the stream.
他想消除源头
So, who is she?
所以,她是谁
Alicia was an employee
艾丽西娅是我的前雇员
who left to start her own firm.
她离职创立自己的公司去了
You were sleeping with her?
你跟她上床了吗
For a while.
有一段时间是
Then what?
然后呢
What happened after a while?
那段时间后发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Was she good?
她厉害吗
Are we having fun?
我们难道不快乐吗
You tell me.
你告诉我
You taste like chocolate.
你尝起来就像巧克力
That's because I'm made of chocolate.
那是因为我就是巧克力做的
Your honor,
法官阁下
only someone facing a recognized form
只有在面临已认可的迫害时
of persecution can file a claim for asylum.
才能申请政治庇护
Which Tomas Ruiz is, Your Honor.
正是托马斯·鲁伊兹面临的,法官阁下
Oh, really? Which one? Race?
是吗,哪一种,种族吗
Religion? Nationality? Politics?
宗教吗,国籍的,还是政治的
Social group. He's part of a social group
社会群体,他是一个社会群体的一部分
That is known to face persecution in many parts of Mexico.
那在墨西哥的许多地方都会面临迫害
And what social group would that be?
那会是什么社会群体
Snitches, Your Honor. Oh, come on.
告密者,法官阁下,得了吧
This is an affidavit from a professor of Mexican cultural studies
这是来自一个研究墨西哥文化教授的证词
Testifying that large portions of Mexico are controlled
证明了墨西哥的大部分地区被贩毒集团控制
by drug cartels who deal violently...
他们的交易极其暴力...
And I am sure
我确定
It's fascinating, but the simple fact is,
这很有趣了,但简单的事实是
Tomas Ruiz is not, actually, a snitch,
托马斯·鲁伊兹其实不是一个告密者
Because he never actually snitched.
因为他根本没有告过密
Your honor, that's sophistry.
法官阁下,这是诡辩
Yes, Mrs. Florrick.
是的,福瑞克夫人
Even if snitches qualify as a social group,
即使告密者可被称为一个社会群体
You haven't demonstrated that Mr. Ruiz meets the criteria.
你也未能证明鲁伊兹先生满足这个条件
Your honor, we have seven and a half hours
法官阁下,还有七个半小时
before Mr. Ruiz is in Mexico.
鲁伊兹先生就要抵达墨西哥了
Yes, but, as Bob Dylan said,
是的,但是就像鲍勃·迪伦唱的那样
"Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed..."
"我不禁感到羞耻..."
Hello?
你好
Natalie, it's Will Gardner.
娜塔莉,我是威尔·加德纳
I wonder if you remember me?
我在想你是否还记得我
I'm one of the partners at Lockhart & Gardner.
我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的一个合伙人
Uh, yes, I remember.
是的,我记得
I have to apologize for yesterday.
我必须为昨天的事道歉
I didn't realize you had dropped by.
我当时不知道你来了
And I know you've gone somewhere else with your case.
我也知道你带着案子去了其他律所
Yes, Florrick-Agos.
是的,福瑞克&艾格斯律所
But I wanted you to know I reviewed
但是我想告诉你我看了
all Tomas Ruiz's materials,
托马斯·鲁伊兹所有的资料
And if you're ever looking for another perspective,
如果你还想试试其他的办法的话
Please don't hesitate to call.
请别犹豫给我电话
Thank you for calling, Mr. Gardner,
谢谢你打给我,加德纳先生
But, um, I didn't have the best experience at your office.
但我在你们办公室的经历并不愉快
I know. I understand that, and I'm very sorry.
我知道,我理解,我也非常抱歉
Howard Lyman is one of our legacy partners,
霍华德·莱曼是我们创立时的合伙人之一
And he would very much like to apologize for his comments.
他非常希望为自己的言论道歉
Please, Natalie, just drop by,
拜托了,娜塔莉,顺便过来一下
Let us talk to you.
我们跟你谈谈
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
Good.
很好
That's all I ask.
这就是我想要的
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢你,再见
You're good luck. You know that?
你总能带来好运,你知道吗
I do know that.
这个我确实知道
Lesbian, gay or transgender?
女同,男同还是双性恋
Only if he's in danger because of it.
只要他因此处于危险中
What about governmental persecution?
政治迫害呢
You mean, his political beliefs?
你是说,他的政治信仰吗
Or we just argue that the Mexican government can't protect him.
或者我们只辩护说墨西哥政府不能保护他
They're not the ones threatening him.
他们不是威胁他的人
I served Dolan. We are back in court in an hour.
我刚应付了杜兰,我们一小时后上庭
Great. Now we just need something to argue.
很好,我们只需要一些东西来辩护了
Blood feud.
家族仇恨
You could argue there's a blood feud
你们可以辩护说
between Tomas' family and Hierra's family.
托马斯的家族和希拉的家族有世仇
But we don't have any evidence of it, do we?
但是我们没有任何证据,不是吗
We might.
我们可能有
Really? What?
真的吗,什么
Robyn, what?
罗宾,什么啊
Have you noticed that everyone's changing?
你注意到大家都变了吗
Yeah.
是啊
So, what's up?
怎么了
I'm concerned about Eli.
我担心伊莱
What is it this time?
这次又是什么
He flip-flopped on your speaking
关于您是否要在少数族裔选民大会上讲话
at the minority voter conference.
他的态度突然转变
Well, you know, one of the things I value about Eli
你知道嘛,我看重伊莱的一点就是
is that he keeps an open mind,
他保持开放的心态
which means that he sometimes changes it.
也就是说他有时候会改变主意
I think he might have changed it
我认为他可能是因为
because of someone else's influence.
受某人的影响才改变的
Her name is Natalie Flores.
她的名字是娜塔莉·弗里斯
She works for a lobbying firm.
她在一家政治游说公司工作
Are you saying that you think Eli's on
你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙
the payroll of some lobbyist?
你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙
No, I think it's personal.
不,我认为是私人的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine. I'm sorry. I hate being weak.
我很好,抱歉,我讨厌变得虚弱
You're not being weak.
你不弱
Can I get you something, or...?
要我帮你拿点什么吗
Oh, I'm out of my pop-tarts.
我的馅饼吃完了
That's not good.
这可糟糕
No, it's not.
是的
Natalie Fores?
娜塔莉·弗里斯吗
Uh, yes, yes, right. Um...
是的,是的
Well, just to be clear, if Eli's directing policy
我想强调的是,若伊莱的指导方针
due to somebody's outside influence,
受到其他人的外部影响
then, that's a potential ethical violation there.
那就有违背政治伦理准则的可能
Yes. I understand.
是的,我理解
And I'm gonna look into it.
我会去调查的
Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢
I was complimenting her.
我是在恭维她
Didn't ask her to clean my office.
我又没叫她打扫我的办公室
I just think this one is... touchy.
我只是觉得这女人挺...难搞
This one?
这女人
This... This Natalie.
这个娜塔莉
Maybe she's a lesbian.
也许她是同性恋
I don't think she's a lesbian.
我不觉得她是同性恋
But she is our link to a potentially valuable client.
她是我们和潜在价值的客户之间的纽带
Howard, we're going to need you to apologize immediately.
霍华德,我们需要你马上道歉
Fine.
好吧
Well, what do you want me to say?
你要我说什么
I think it's important for Natalie to understand
我认为你该让娜塔莉知道
that, you know, you see her as intelligent and capable.
你把她看做聪明能干的女性
Not just some spicy tamale?
而不是什么墨西哥小辣椒
Hmm? Oh, come on. I'm just kidding.
拜托,我只是开个玩笑
Kidding Is what got us into this mess.
就是玩笑让我们惹上这些麻烦
No, political correctness got us into this mess.
不,是政治正确性的坚持害我们惹上麻烦
But I'll get us out of it.
而我会带我们走出泥潭
I don't think I'm gonna do the speech
我不打算在少数族裔选民会议上
at the minority voter conference.
进行演讲
You aren't?
你不打算吗
Redistricting cuts both ways.
重划选区是把双刃剑
I don't want to be accused of supporting ghettoizing anyone.
我不想被人指责支持某一少数族裔区划分
You aren't ghettoizing anyone. They want this.
不是要你这么做,是他们想要这么做
A lot of people want a lot of things.
很多人都有无数的要求
Yes, but we've already rsvp'd and...
对,但我们已经发了邀请函了,而且...
And what?
而且什么
Why is this suddenly so important that I do this, Eli?
为何演讲的事突然变得如此重要,伊莱
Because this redistricting amendment has legs.
因为选区重划修正案很有潜力
No.
不
What changed your mind?
你为什么改变心意
Eli,
伊莱
I need to know that I can trust you.
我需要知道我能信任你
I need to know that the advice you give me
我需要知道你给我的建议
is in my best interests.
是对我最有利的
It has never been anything but.
我向来如此,别无二心
Good.
很好
As long as you don't let anyone use you.
只要你别让任何人利用你
Or me.
或利用我
The next time you want to correct my behavior, come to me.
下次你想指正我的做法,来找我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
我不知道你认为自己看到了什么
but if you're trying to score points with Peter...
但若你想在彼得面前给自己加分
I'm not trying to score points.
我没有想给自己加分
Then why bring it up? Because it's my job.
那为什么提这事,这是我的工作
My private life falls way outside your job description.
我的私生活不在你的工作范围
Not when it impacts the counsel you give the governor.
前提是不影响你给州长的建议
Let's get something straight: I have been with Peter since...
让我把话说清楚,我已经跟了彼得...
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
抱歉,我现在没法和你吵
Oh, spare me the rigors of pregnancy bs!
给我也来点儿妊娠反应吧
Your honor, blood feuds are a recognized ground for asylum.
法官阁下,世仇是经过认可的庇护条件
Yes, in places where they exist.
是的,在世仇存在的地方
Albania, for example, the Caucasus, Sicily...
例如阿尔巴尼亚,高加索,西西里岛
The concept applies anywhere someone is targeted
由于家族仇恨成为袭击目标者
because of bad blood between families.
所处的任何地点都适用这一概念
In this case, Lalo Hierra
在此案中,拉洛·希拉
and his family have a grudge against Tomas Ruiz.
及其家人对托马斯·鲁伊兹怀有恨意
No. They don't hate him because his name is Tomas Ruiz.
不,他们不是因为他的名字而恨他
They hate him because he...
他们恨他是因为他
...almost snitched.
差不多是个告密者
Besides, Your Honor,
另外,法官阁下
even if they could argue blood feud,
即使他们用世仇作论点
where's the evidence? Right here.
证据何在,在这里
What a surprise. Now what?
真是个惊喜啊,又耍什么招
Just this morning, mrs. Ruiz received this bullet in her mailbox,
今晨鲁伊兹太太在邮箱发现了这枚子弹
with the letters "L.C." written on the side.
上面写着"L.C."
That's Lalo Hierra's calling card. It's a clear threat.
这是拉洛·希拉的名片,这是恐吓
Hold on. We have no way to verify...
等等,我们无法核实
Your honor, As soon as this was brought
法官阁下,我们一发现此证物
to our attention we brought it to you.
就立刻来呈递给您
Okay, enough.
好了,够了
Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Agos, I'm sorry,
福瑞克夫人,艾格斯先生,我很抱歉
but blood feud is a very specific claim,
但世仇是十分特殊的诉求
and I'm just not seeing enough here to support it.
我看不到足够的证据支持这一诉求
Your honor, this bullet is clearly a warning
法官阁下,这枚子弹无疑是对
of violence to come to Mrs. Ruiz and her family.
鲁伊兹夫人及其家人的暴力威胁
But it isn't relevant to asylum. Maybe not,
但这和庇护无关,或许无关
but it is relevant to an application for a T visa.
但和申请T签证有关
T visa? Yes.
T签证,是的
The Ruiz family has been the victim of a crime,
鲁伊兹一家是犯罪被害人
witness intimidation.
被恫吓的证人
That is one of the recognized grounds for granting a T visa.
这是授予T签证的认可条件之一
Your honor, this is absurd.
法官阁下,这很荒诞
Hold on, Mr. Dolan.
等一下,杜兰先生
"And someone says,
"有人说
'you're in the wrong place, my friend.
你来错地方了,朋友
You better leave.'"
快些离开"
Bob Dylan again, Your Honor?
又是鲍勃·迪伦吗,法官阁下
It's a good claim, Mrs. Florrick.
这是个很好的诉求,福瑞克夫人
Actually, it's an excellent claim, but unfortunately
实际上非常好,但很可惜
I can't consider a visa application.
我不能考虑签证申请
Your Honor, Mr. Ruiz's bus is going to reach the border
法官阁下,还有不到两小时鲁伊兹先生的车
in less than two hours.
就要抵达边境了
I understand, but you need to see
我理解,但你得先去找
An immigration case worker for that.
移民案件专员
And the chain of custody?
接受监管的次序如何
As soon as she received the bullet, mrs. Ruiz called me.
收到子弹后,鲁伊兹太太马上打给我
I rushed over and took possession of it.
我赶过去将其收为证物
Even so, I can only get
即使这样,我也只能
to a t visa for Mrs. Ruiz and her son.
为鲁伊兹母子办签证
They were the ones who were the victims of intimidation.
他们是遭受恫吓的被害人
Yes, but it was meant as a warning for the entire family.
是的,但这是对整个家庭的恫吓
Perhaps. But by the time the bullet was delivered,
或许吧,但子弹送到时
Mr. Ruiz was already out of the state.
鲁伊兹先生已不在美国了
Look, Mrs....
夫人
Bardos, but Estelle is fine.
巴杜斯,叫我艾丝黛就好
Estelle, any minute now that bus is gonna cross the border
艾丝黛,现在遣返巴士随时都可能开过边境
into Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
进入墨西哥的新拉雷多
Our client won't make it a mile past the checkpoint.
我们的委托人可能走不出检查站一英里
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
对不起,福瑞克夫人
I truly am, but we have rules.
我真的很抱歉,但我们有规定
Rules? Really?
规定,真的吗
Let me tell you something, lady, your rules
告诉你,女士,你的规定
are right out of 1984.
是从《1984》里来的
The book, not the year.
我说的是书,不是年份
I am sorry.
抱歉
Hello, Mr. Gardner? I would like to meet.
你好,加德纳先生,我想见个面
Natalie, how good to see you again.
娜塔莉,很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Lyman. How are you?
莱曼先生,你好
Fine, thank you.
好,谢谢
Natalie, thank you for giving L.G. a second chance.
娜塔莉,谢谢你给L.G.第二次机会
Yes, and I'd like to apologize for our last meeting.
对,我还想为上次会面的事道歉
I was a little distracted by the news
我当时有点心烦意乱
of a dear friend of mine dying.
因为我的一位挚友去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's fine. But I wanted to be clear
没事的,但我很想说明
that, uh... how wrong I was in my comments the last time.
我上次的言论是非常错误的
Think nothing of it. Oh, uh, I'd like to introduce you
别在意了,我想给你们介绍
to the partner at our lobbying firm,
我们政治游说公司的合伙人
Joe Pallotta. Hey, hey, man.
乔·帕洛塔,嘿,兄弟
How's it going?
一切都好吧
No, the transport is stopped at the border,
没有,车在边界停了
but they're about to release it. Why? Is...
但准备放它过去,怎么,有...
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
For me? No. For the government of Mexico, possibly.
对我没有,但对墨西哥政府可能有
This is immigration enforcement's expedited deportation list.
这是外来居民强制遣送名单
And you can see, Tomas I. Ruiz is on that bus.
你能看到托马斯·I·鲁伊兹在那车上
He's one of the most infamous con men in the U.S.,
他是美国最名声狼藉的骗子之一
responsible for millions of dollars in damages.
造成过上百万美元的损失
He specializes in airbag fraud.
他特别擅长安全气囊欺诈
Airbag fraud? Not only does he cheat people,
安全气囊欺诈,他不仅骗钱
but if they get into an accident,
而且当人们遭遇车祸时
they don't have a functioning airbag.
他们的安全气囊毫无用处
And given Mexico's traffic safety record,
就墨西哥的安全记录来看
I'm sure that would be troubling.
我确定那会很麻烦的
But rather than deal with the problem here,
但比起在这里解决这问题
the U.S. Government decided to pass the buck
美国政府决定送他回去
by sending him back to you.
把责任推给你们
Of course, it is always within the discretion of any sovereign nation
当然,每一个主权国家都有权决定
whether or not they choose to accept a deportee back into their country.
是否接受被遣返者回境
They turned him away at the border.
他们没让他入境
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天呐,谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Daddy's gonna be okay.
爸爸没事了
Feeling good?
感觉还不错吗
I guess.
大概吧
You should be. You pulled it out of the fire for us.
应该的,你可是帮了我们的大忙
Well, it's my job.
那是我的工作
Yeah. It is.
的确如此
Keep doing it.
继续努力吧
Wait, his own country wouldn't let him in?
等等,他自己的国家不接受他
Somehow, he ended up on the Mexican consulate watch list.
他不知怎么上了墨西哥领事馆的黑名单
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Alicia, thank you.
艾丽西娅,谢谢
Just remember to tell all your fee-paying friends about us.
记得我们介绍给你那些能付酬金的朋友就好
Bye.
再见
Excuse me. Um, I'd like to order two glasses of this.
麻烦一下,我想点两杯这个
Thanks.
谢谢
You'd be wise to get here fast.
你最好快点过来
I'm in a great mood and I have a corporate credit card.
我心情很好,手里有商务信用卡
Natalie, hi.
娜塔莉,你好
Hi. You sound...
你好,你听起来...
something.
好像有事
It's just that I'm not gonna be able to make it.
就是我没法过去了
It's work, naturally.
因为工作,很正常
Peter's decision to cancel his speech is wreaking havoc.
彼得决定取消演讲,后果很严重
We have... legislators from minority districts
我们门口...有少数族裔选区的议员
at our door with pitchforks.
举着干草叉来抗议了
And you're the last line of defense.
而你是最后防线了
I'm sorry, Natalie.
抱歉,娜塔莉
Peter needs me.
彼得需要我
He's lucky to have you.
他有你真幸运
Fly safe.
祝安
That was just me being stupid.
我刚才犯傻了
Eli, if this is too complicated...
伊莱,如果这太复杂...
No. No, it's not.
不,不复杂
Look, I lie 24/7 for my job...
为工作我每时每刻都说谎
it's actually a gift...
虽说这其实算是种天赋
but lying to you gave me a stomachache.
但对你说谎让我胃疼
S-so...
所以...
How were the dried apricots?
那包杏脯怎么样
Not so good.
不太好吃
Well, maybe next time I'll...
也许下次我...
I just had to do that.
我实在情不自禁
Well, Marilyn, I hope I didn't make any ethical infractions
玛丽莲,我希望坐电梯时
on the elevator ride.
我没有违背任何伦理道德
No, you pushed the button with dignity and honor.
没有,您按钮时显得无比尊贵荣显
Ah, you must be a good influence on me.
你给了我正面的影响
I wanted to push all the buttons
我本想按遍所有按钮
and stop on every floor. Hey.
每层都停一次
These are some digs.
这里是需要好好修整下
Uh, I think the operative word is "cheap."
但关键是便宜
Nice to see you again, Marilyn.
很高兴再次见到你,玛丽莲
You, too.
我也是
Okay. Where on the unethical spectrum does it fall
好了,让实习生帮我妻子开箱子的话
to have an intern help my wife unpack?
从道德角度说,算不算过份呢
Well, technically in the red zone,
严格来说,这是红色警报区
but we'll note it as a goodwill gesture
但我们会表明此举是
by the governor to a citizen.
州长对市民的善意姿态
Well, thank you.
谢谢了
Guys.
各位
Thank you for dropping by, Mr. Governor.
感谢你过来,州长先生
No problem, Mrs. First lady.
不客气,州长夫人
You know what?
知道吗
I think you're gonna take over the world from here.
我觉得你会从这里征服整个世界
You think so?
真这么想
I'd bet on it.
我打赌一定会