Monica: 'A Woman Undone, by Rachel Karen Green'.
《丢脸的女人》--作者Rachel Karen Green
Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter.
对,我想尝试一下。我还在写第一章,
Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'?
看,你觉得他的"爱之棒"能从"粗棉布监牢"中解放吗?
Monica: Yeah, I'd say so. And there's no 'j' in 'engorged'.
对,我觉得可以。还有,"engorged"里不应该有j。
Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嘿,Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hello.
嗨。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Going to the hospital tonight?
今晚去医院吗?不去,
Monica: No, you?
你呢?也不去,
Phoebe: No, you?
你呢?
Monica: You just asked me.
你刚问过我了。
Phoebe: Okay, maybe it was a trick question.
好吧,也许这就是个有圈套的问题。
Phoebe: Rachel, can we do this now?
Rachel,我们现在可以开始了吗?
Rachel: Okay. I am so hot!
好,我好兴奋呀!
Joey: Now, here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day.
看,这是我爸妈婚礼时的照片。
And you tell me she's not a knockout.
你说,她是不是个美人。
Ross: I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
没想到我们会在这谈论这个。
Joey: C'mon! Just try to picture her not pregnant, that's all.
嘿,想像一下她没挺着大肚子就行。
Rachel: Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
"中央公园咖啡店"很荣幸为各位介绍Phoebe Buffay女士。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me.
谢谢,嗨,首先这首歌是关于一个我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已经成为我生命中非常重要的男人。
#You don't have to be awake To be my man Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand
你无须醒来成为我的男人。只要你一息尚存,我就会守在你身边。
Though we just met the other day There's something I have got to say#
虽然我们相遇不久,我却只想说…