Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight and he cannot see my office like this
伊森 我领导今晚要来 不能让他看到我的办公室乱成这样
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
You have got to start telling this dog who's boss
你得告诉这只狗谁才是老大
Here, take him, Just take him
牵着他快牵着他
And you say "I am the boss!"
然后你说我才是老大
You gotta show him who's boss
你得向他证明谁才是老大
All right, everything goes back where it belongs
好了把东西都收拾好
I want this place spick-and-span
我要这里干干净净的
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Well, do you understand?
你明白了吗
Do you understand?!
你明白了吗
Yes sir. Thank you
明白了很好
I want everything just the way. I like it
我只想让事情向我喜欢的那样发展
Spick-and-span
干干净净
Why? Because I'm the boss. That's why
为什么因为我才是老大这就是为什么
I'm the boss man and you're the boss dog
我是老大你是狗老大
Boss dog. Boss dog. Boss dog. Boss dog
狗老大
Ethan, Come on. Let's go
伊森 快来我们准备吧
We got guests coming any minute
客人马上就回来了
Chop-chop
麻利点
Jim? What?
吉姆怎么了
Jim can you help me?
你能帮我下吗
Huh?I don't know how to make a Singapore sling
怎么了我不知道怎么调新加坡司令
What?
什么
Oh, I'll show you
我来教你