Where did you get that?
你从哪儿弄到的?
I was able to smuggle it out of the palace kitchens.
从宫廷厨房偷运出来的。
Share it out amongst the children and the old peopls. Make it go as far as you can.
分发给孩子和老人。尽量照顾到大家。
I have lost my appetite.
我没胃口。
You have to eat something.
但你必须吃点东西。
I can't. Not while my people are starving. Do you really believe I am responsible for the curse?
吃不下。至少在我的臣民挨饿的时候不行。你真觉得是我引起这场诅咒的吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的。
We're going to the forest first thing in the morning. Maybe we can pick up Anhora's trail. Whatever it takes.
明天一早我们就去森林。也许能找到安赫拉的踪迹。不计代价。
OK, but you have to eat. You won't be able to help anyone if you're too weak to pass the test.
没问题,但你得先吃点。如果你虚弱不堪过不了考验那也就没法拯救子民们。
What kind of meat is this? It has a very strange texture. It's pork.
这是什么肉?口感真怪。 是猪肉。
This isn't pork. It's far too stringy. What is it? It's...It's rat, isn't it?
是猪肉才怪。咬都咬不动。到底是什么?是......老鼠,对不对?
Try not to think about it.
闭上眼睛吞下去就行了。
Look at me. I'm being rude. Here I am, stuffing my face with this delicious stew when you're hungry, too. Come on. Take a seat. Eat!
看着我。我真是无礼。当着你的面对着美味佳肴大快朵颐而你却还在挨饿。来。请上座。吃吧!