We've been told there's a ship carrying 25 million in gold gonna dock at night right here
我们得到线报一艘装载着2500万千克金子的货船 今晚就在这停靠
With the usual guards here and here
这里和这里都有大量保安
But lucky for us there's a sewer right under here
但是 幸运的是 这下面有个下水管
So the getaway driver meets us here
所以跑路司机会在这里和我们接头
And that is gonna be you this time Johnny
而且这次跑路司机由你来当 强尼
What? You want You want me to drive? Yeah
什么 你想 你想我来开车当然
It's time my boy had a proper role in the gang eh?
是该让我儿子在帮派之中展露一下头角了 对吧
Hang on hang on dad
等一下 等一下 爸爸
Barry's always been our driver
巴里一直都是我们的司机
Barry don't mind
巴里不会介意的
Do you Barry?
对吧 巴里
No No that's fine Yeah
对 对 当然不介意那行了
So so when exactly is this ship coming in then?
所以什么时候这艘船到达
We ain't got a date yet
我们还没有得到确切情报
Probably won't be for a while though will it?
但是也不会太久 对吧
What do you care? It's the last job we ever need to do
你担心这个干吗 这就用不着我们操心了
When it comes in we go
一旦船只抵达时 我们就出发
Right?
清楚了吗
Great
好吧
Can't wait
那可真是迫不及待了
I saw your ad in the paper
我在报纸上看到你的求职信息
Yes I need a nanny just for a couple of weeks
近几周我家里需要一个保姆
You can? Great
你可以过来 太棒了
Oh the kids?
孩子性格好嘛
Yes they're wonderful
嗯 他们都特别乖
They yeah I have 25
我家里有25个小孩
No I'm I'm not joking
不 我没有在开玩笑
Um but they're really no problem
但是 照顾他们真的特别省心
hello? Hello?
喂 还在吗
Good night mommy
妈咪 晚安