"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You are running my business
你耍着高中生的卑劣手段
like you're still the meanest girl in high school.
来运营我的公司
I need to use my power to form the fashionistas of the future,
我需要用自己的能力,用康士坦茨所赐的灵感
with a line for high school girls
设计一个以高中女生为目标客户的时尚系列
inspired by my Constance uniform.
从而跻身时尚界风向标
I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you told me you loved me.
对不起,当你告诉我你爱我的时候我没回应你
All I wanted was a fresh start.
我所盼望的不过是个全新的开始
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
Well, we had to come to some kind of agreement,
我们不得不做出这样的约定
or we never would've left that hotel room in Monte Carlo.
不然我们会永远不会离开蒙特卡洛的酒店房间
It won't be much longer, I promise.
不会耽搁太久了,我保证
We're happy to extend "The Spectator's" line of credit.
我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度
Are you sure wanna cosign on this loan?
你确定要联合署名吗
Send me the documents to sign in the morning.
明早把文件送过来给我签
When Ivy was in the apartment, she said Bart walked in
上次艾薇溜进公寓,说注意到巴特走进来时
with an envelope he held on to rather tightly.
手里紧握着一个信封
Is there anything missing?
有没有少了什么东西
That painting of the rainbow woman is gone.
彩虹女人的画像不在了
In that film, the head of the drug cartel
在那个电影中,贩毒集团的头目
stored his illegal account information
把他非法的账户信息
in the back of a painting.
藏在一幅画的后面
Sold for $1.1 million.
110万成交
That piece is a critical component of my campaign against Bart.
那幅画是我扳倒巴特的关键环节
If I topple him, Lily won't be far behind.
如我扳倒了他,那扳倒莉莉也不远了
I'll sell you the painting.
我会把那幅画卖给你
Where the hell is that envelope?
那个信封到底哪去了
Someone took it off.
有人把它拿走了
Then they've got the evidence!
那么他们就拿到了证据
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
绝望的时候需要非常手段
And even the most disciplined people
以至最自律的人
can resort to destruction.
都能诉诸于破坏
Funny, I didn't ask for turndown service.
真好笑,我可没叫翻屋服务
But did you find what you're looking for?
不过你找到想找的东西了吗
While others try to rebuild bridges
而另一些人想用更亲密的战术
using more intimate tactics.
重修旧好
Wow, this is amazing.
这太不可思议了
Really. And I'm not just talking about this espresso.
真的,我说的不仅是这杯浓缩咖啡
I wish we could just stay like this forever.
我希望我们就像这样待一辈子
Me, too.
我也是
The only thing missing is fresh air.
但我们还缺点新鲜空气
Are you--do you think maybe today that we could, uh...
你觉得我们今天能不能
actually go outside?
出去走走
Come on. You know that we can't be seen together in public
别啊,在我们完全确定关系之前
until we're sure that this is absolutely real.
不能一起出现在公众面前
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure.
我不知道你怎么想,但我十分确定
I can't think of any reason to hold back.
我想不出任何退却的理由
Well, here's a big one.
面前就有个理由
All of our friends are furious at us.
我们所有的朋友对我们怒不可遏
If we wanna be a couple in the real world,
如果我们真的要成一对儿
we need to go out and make amends.
我们得出去赔罪
Okay, where do we start?
好的,从谁开始
I'll start with Blair, and you start with Nate.
我从布莱尔开始,你去找内特
And then afterwards, brunch and a movie on me. I promise.
完事后,我请吃早午餐跟看电影,我保证
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, my, uh, suite needs tidying.
是的,我套房需要打扫收拾
Could you please send the maid service?
能给我派个女佣来吗
On second thought, send all the maids you have.
等等,还是把所有的女佣都派过来吧
Where is it? In the safe?
东西在哪,锁保险箱里了
I see you changed the combination.
我看你改了密码
What could possibly be so important that you misplaced it?
你错放了什么东西这么重要
Your viagra?
你的伟哥吗
Cut the crap, Chuck.
恰克,废话少说
There's the Richard Phillips. It used to have a backing.
这幅理查德·菲利普斯原来有衬背的
I know you have it.
我知道是你拿了
You mean the papers that hold the proof to your illegal oil activities?
你是说那些证明你非法交易石油的文件吗
Papers?
文件吗
You don't have it.
看来你没拿到
You don't even know what you're looking for.
你甚至都不知道要找的是什么东西
Oh, sorry to interrupt this riveting oedipal showdown,
真不好意思打断你们精彩的摊牌
but I think I have what you're looking for.
但我想我手上有你们要找的东西
Mr. Boyer! Mr. Boyer!
波伊尔先生,波伊尔先生
Could I speak with you, please?
我能跟你谈谈吗
This is completely inappropriate, Mr. Archibald.
阿齐布尔德先生,这很不妥
I'm on personal time.
现在是我私人时间
I apologize for the intrusion,
抱歉打扰你了
but you won't return any of my phone calls.
但你不回我任何电话
All right, I'll be brief, I promise.
这样吧,我保证长话短说
Look, your credit line was due last week.
你的信用额度在上周就到期了
Now if you can't come up with the funds,
现在你要是想不到办法筹集资金
I don't see how I can assist you.
我不知道我能怎么帮你
Mr. Boyer, this paper means everything to me.
波伊尔先生,这份文件对我来说至关重要
I've put all my personal assets into it, all right?
我把我全部身家都压在这上面了
You know how people always tell you to bet on yourself?
人们都说为自己赌一把
Well, that's what I did, and I just--
我就是这么做的,我只是
I need someone else to bet on me, too.
我还需要其他人在我身上下注
Look, I respect your passion,
你的激情值得赞赏
but I'm afraid in this economy,
但是在当前的经济形势下
people aren't willing to take a bet.
大家恐怕都不愿意冒风险下注
"The Spectator" is not a risk.
《观察家》不会有风险的
It won't fail because it can't.
它不会也不能失败
It's everything I've got, Mr. Boyer.
它是我的一切,波伊尔先生
Now if you could just get me a little more time...
如果您能再给我一点时间...
No promises,
不保证一定可以
but I'll talk to the lender.
但是我会和贷款人谈谈的
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,太感谢了
I promise you won't regret it.
我保证您一定不会后悔
Yes.
太好了
Just think, Dorota.
想想看,多洛塔
I started off dressing the minions,
我先是影响小跟班们的穿衣风格
and now I'll be dressing the masses.
而现在我要引领大众着装风潮了
Miss Blair has come long way.
布莱尔小姐有了很大的提升
All grown up with her--her own Barneys co-op pop-up shop.
一同成长的还有她自己的"巴尼斯潮流店"
Now the gift bags must be perfect.
礼品袋必须完美无缺
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Blair, I know that I've done some horrible things,
布莱尔,我知道我做了一些令人憎恶的事
but I am so sorry, and I've come to make amends.
但我很抱歉,我是来给你赔罪的
Amends would imply that there's something to be mended.
赔罪意味着事情是可以弥补
What you did can never be fixed.
而你的所作所为永远无法补救
You've sworn that our friendship is beyond repair in the past,
你不是还发誓说,我们的友谊无法修复
but we've always gotten through it.
但我们总能和好如初
Well, this time is different.
这次不一样了
You seduced Dan on the bar at the Campbell apartment--
你在坎贝尔公寓的酒吧里勾引了丹
the very same spot you deflowered my first boyfriend.
而且同一个地方,你还给我的初恋破了处
I would never be that cruel to you...
我永远都不会那样残忍地对你
on purpose.
起码不会有意那样
I won't accept losing you.
我不想失去你
So... I'm just gonna sit here
那...我就一直坐在这
until you realize how sorry I am
直到你意识到我有多么抱歉
and how much I love you.
以及我有多么爱你
Suit yourself.
随便你
Sit there, quietly, like a mannequin.
静静地坐在那,像人台一样
That's what you're best at anyway.
你最擅长这个了
And what are you best at, Blair?
你最擅长什么呢,布莱尔
Your new junior line?
你新推出的少女系列吗
And what makes you think the Katniss Everdeen generation
你凭什么认为凯特尼斯·伊芙狄恩这代人,凯特尼斯·伊芙狄恩,《饥饿游戏》女主角
is going to care about Blair Waldorf's pleated skirts?
会喜欢布莱尔·霍道夫的百褶裙
You're not a teenager anymore.
你已经不是少女了
So? Designers don't have to be teenagers in order to influence them.
那又怎样,设计师不是少女也可以影响他们
In--in fact, no one--
实际上没有人
Is talking to you!
没有人在和你说话
Just be quiet.
安静点
The world already has Stella and Phoebe
他们已经有了斯特拉和菲比(斯特拉·麦卡特尼,菲比·菲罗,穆里维姐妹,均为设计师)
and the Mulleavy sisters.
还有穆里维姐妹
Blair's too old to be the queen bee
布莱尔太老了,当不了社交女王
and not established enough to be a fashion star.
名气不够,也做不了时尚明星
She's stuck in the middle.
她夹在中间
And what could be less cool than being a tween?
还有什么比夹在中间更无趣呢
Well, I guess we'll have to see tonight.
我想,今晚就能见分晓了
I could tell by the frenzy at the auction,
我就知道,拍卖会上你们那么疯狂
there had to be more at stake than just art.
肯定是为除了艺术之外的更重要的原因
And then I found the microfilm in the painting.
然后我就在画里找到了微缩胶卷
I don't know what those numbers mean,
虽然我不知道那些数字的含义
but they obviously mean a lot to you.
但显然这些数字对你们来说很重要
Name your price.
说个价吧
Whatever he says, I'll double it.
不管他出多少,我都加倍给你
I don't want money.
我不想要钱
What do you want, then?
那你想要什么
Lily.
莉莉
Last year, Lily did everything in her power
去年,莉莉动用一切力量
to hurt me and leave me with nothing.
伤害我,让我一无所有
No friends, no family, no home.
没有朋友,没有家人,也没有家
I want Lily to know how that feels.
我想要莉莉尝到同样的滋味
That's my price.
这就是我的报价
Surely there must be something else.
你肯定有其他想要的东西
All I want is for Lily to be left with no one and nothing.
我只想要莉莉无人陪伴,一无所有
Now whichever one of you makes that happen first
你们两个谁先做到
can have the microfilm.
谁就可以拿走微缩胶卷
I'll be waiting to hear your plans.
我很期待你们的计划
And be creative.
有创意一点
It went perfectly!
进展非常顺利
You should've seen Bart and Chuck squirm!
你真应该看看巴特和恰克不安的表情
Oh! I can't wait to see lily get caught in their cross fire.
我等不及想看莉莉在他俩的交叉火力下失魂落魄
You really played this out masterfully.
你真的做得很棒
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I am just glad this is almost over.
真高兴这事快结束了
I missed you so much, it hurt.
我很想你,想得心都痛了
But sometimes the partner is more shocking than the crime itself.
有时候,同伙比犯罪本身更让人震惊
Okay, what if Nelly is right?
如果内丽是对的怎么办
What if my line gets lost
如果因为我不是高中生
because I'm not in high school
或者我爸爸不是披头士成员
or that my dad's not a Beatle?
我的新系列就失败了怎么办
Miss Blair, take deep breaths.
布莱尔小姐,深呼吸
Hey, B., you may not be the queen bee anymore, B
你可能不再是社交女王了
but Sage is.
但是塞吉是
If you get her on your side, all the other girls will follow.
如果你把她拉拢来,其他女孩就会接踵而来
What makes you think Sage would do either of us a favor?
你在想什么,塞吉怎么会帮我们的忙
She wouldn't,
她是不会
but she'd do anything to keep me and steven apart.
但是她为让我和史蒂文分开,可以做任何事
You are apart.
你们俩已经分了开
Well, maybe we make it look like we're getting back together.
也许我们可以营造我俩要重归于好的假象
I have a photo on my phone.
我手机上有张照片
It's not a sex tape, but it is a kiss.
不是性爱录像,是我们俩接吻的照片
Maybe we date stamp it
也许我们可以改一下
to make it look like it was taken today.
让它看起来像今天拍的
And send to "Gossip Girl" to trick Miss Sage.
然后发到《八卦天后》骗塞吉小姐
But all Sage would have to do
但是塞吉只要问问她爸
is ask her dad if it's true.
这事儿就黄了
It makes perfect sense
但也可以理解成
that he would cover our relationship.
他为掩饰我们的关系而撒谎呀
He knows that Sage hates us being together.
他知道塞吉不喜欢我们在一起
So Sage sees the blast and comes to me for help,
然后塞吉看到爆料会向我求助
just like when she thought Steven was proposing,
就像当时她以为史蒂文要跟你求婚一样
which gives me leverage to ask for her support.
这样我就有理由向她开条件了
I'll admit, it's not a terrible plan.
我承认,计划还不赖
Of course, I need photo approval.
当然了,我还需要照片证据
Let me find it.
我给你找
Acceptable.
还行
Now go. No one can suspect we're conspiring.
你快走吧,不能让别人怀疑我们在密谋
Of course not.
当然不会
You know, I-I played Hedda Gabler in high school,
我高中时都演过海达·嘉布乐(海达·嘉布乐,舞台剧,着名悲剧性格角色)
but acting like I'm into Rufus
但是假装喜欢鲁弗斯
when I'm really in love with you
真正爱的却是你
is the hardest role of my life.
是我生命中最难扮演的角色
You deserve an Oscar, darling.
应该给你颁发金像奖的,亲爱的
But take solace in knowing that you serve a higher cause.
但你的目的更高尚
Giving Lily her comeuppance?
让莉莉得到报应
Though I-I still wish we had taken the money and run,
虽然我仍然希望当们拿着钱离开就好了
like I wanted to.
当初也是这么想的
So do I, but this is what Lola wanted.
我也是,但是复仇是洛拉想要的
And Lily deserves to pay for the way she treated you.
莉莉也应该为自己对你的所作所为付出代价
I owe Lola for a lot more than just the money.
除了钱,我欠洛拉的还有很多
I mean, if she hadn't asked you to help transfer the funds to me,
如果不是她让你帮忙把钱转给我
I would've never met the real you.
我就不会认识真正的你
Even though it was awful to tear myself away from you,
虽然让我离开你我很难受
your plan was brilliant.
但是你的计划确实很棒
Well, now you have access to Lily's secrets and influence
现在你知道莉莉的秘密和它们的影响力
to turn Rufus against her.
这就足以让鲁弗斯和她反目
But if I eat another waffle, I'll puke.
但是如果我再吃华夫饼的话,我会吐的
Now that our plan's almost done,
现在既然我们的计划都快成功了
can't I please stop this charade?
我能不去演戏了吗
Not yet. Not yet, no.
还不到时候,不行
I mean, the--the microfilm may be our golden ticket,
虽然我们有微缩胶片这张王牌在手
but we still have to see if Chuck or Bart are willing
但是我们还是得看看恰克或者巴特是不是愿意
to sacrifice Lily for it.
为此而牺牲莉莉
Come on. Let me buy you lunch.
来,我请你吃午餐
And this way,
这样
you don't have to subsist on waffles alone.
你就不用只靠华夫饼过活了
I know a small, out-of-the-way place.
我知道一个小但是隐秘的地方
I'll pull the car around, okay?
我先去把车开过来,好吗
Sounds wonderful.
好
Oh, thank God. I've been sick with worry.
谢天谢地,我快担心死了
Did you find the microfilm at Charles'?
你在查尔斯那里找到微缩胶片了吗
No, because Chuck doesn't have it. Ivy does.
没有,因为恰克没有,在艾薇手里
What? How?
什么,怎么可能
She found it in the lining of the painting
她在那幅画的内衬里找到的
before she sold it to Chuck the night of the auction.
卖给恰克前她就拿出来了
I am so sorry, Bart.
我真的很抱歉,巴特
W-what does she want for it?
她要那个干什么
You.
为了你
She will give the records to me or Chuck
她会把胶片给我或者恰克
in exchange for destroying your life.
条件是毁了你的生活
With Ivy, I'm not surprised.
是艾薇的话,我毫不惊讶
Of course, I would never do anything to harm you,
当然,我是绝对不会伤害你的
but I worry Chuck will take her up on her offer.
但是我担心恰克会答应她的要求
Oh, Charles would never actively hurt me.
查尔斯绝对不会主动伤害我的
Don't be naive, Lily.
别太天真,莉莉
If Chuck gets a hold of the microfilm,
如果恰克能拿到微缩胶片
he'll figure it out.
他会衡量这两者轻重的
Let me call Rufus.
那我给鲁弗斯打个电话
Maybe he'll be reasonable and help me get it back
或许他会通情达理,在伤害到别人之前
before anyone gets hurt.
就帮我拿回来
Do what you can.
尽力而为
In the meantime, I'll work on Chuck.
与此同时我会去处理恰克的
You're not seriously thinking about taking Ivy's deal, are you?
你不会是真想接受艾薇的条件吧
I may have no choice.
可能我别无选择
I asked Lily for help before. She refused.
我之前找过莉莉帮忙,但是她拒绝了
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们了
What do you want?
你来干什么
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I've been doing some soul-searching.
我一直反省自己的灵魂
That implies you have a soul.
说得好像你有灵魂一样
That's funny, coming from you.
这话从你嘴里说出来真搞笑
That's hilarious. I mean, who would've thought
真可笑,谁会想到
Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy
恰克·拜斯是好人
and Humphrey the villain?
而汉弗瑞才是坏蛋
Well, I-I-I really wanna turn that around.
我真的想把角色调换过来
I'm sorry about what I wrote about all of you.
关于写的你们的事我真的很抱歉
I'm here to make amends.
我是来赔礼道歉的
Well, if you really mean that...
如果你是真心的...
you just gave me an idea.
我突然想到一个主意
Well, if it isn't Gypsy Rose Lee...
这不是吉普赛·罗斯·李嘛(吉普赛·罗斯·李,美国脱衣舞女王)
without the talent.
可惜少了点天赋
I have no need for strippers or sex tapes at my pop-up shop,
我的店不需要脱衣舞女或者性爱录像带
so please run along.
所以请你离开
You should be thanking me.
你应该谢谢我
That tape got you exactly what you wanted.
那段录像让你得到了你想要的
And did it get you what you wanted?
那你得到你要的东西了吗
Yeah, it did. My dad and Serena split up,
是的,我爸爸和瑟琳娜分开了
which is how I want them to stay.
但我需要那效果更长久一些
I saw the "Gossip girl" Blast.
我看到"绯闻女孩"爆料了
Has Serena said anything to you
瑟琳娜跟你提起过
about getting back together with my father?
和我爸爸和好的事吗
She's my best friend. She tells me everything.
她是我最好的朋友,我们无话不谈
So it's true.
那么这是真的吗
Of course, the minute I go to my mom's,
当然了,我一去找我妈妈
he goes crawling back to her.
他就迫不及待去找她了
He swore to me that things were over between them.
他曾向我发誓他们之间结束了
I might be willing to give you some guidance.
我可能会给你一些指示
That is, if you do something for me.
当然,你得帮我些事
Name it.
说吧
You're the queen of Constance,
你是康士坦茨的校园皇后
And I know there's a secret society made of the monarchs
我知道有一个秘密的小社团
of the five most powerful private schools in Manhattan.
成员由曼哈顿的五所顶级私立学校组成
I know because I created it.
我知道因为那是我建立的
So?
所以呢
I want a meeting with the heads of the five families.
我想把五所学校的头目聚在一起开个会
Make it quick, Lily.
长话短说吧,莉莉
I know you hate me, Rufus.
我知道你恨我,鲁弗斯
You made that abundantly clear
你帮助艾薇在拍卖中报复我时
when you helped Ivy enact her revenge at the auction.
就表现得很明显了
Get to the point.
说重点吧
Ivy's done something now that goes far beyond hurting me.
艾薇的一些所作所为现在不仅仅伤害到我
It endangers my family, my children.
还威胁到我的家人,我的孩子
They used to be your family, too.
曾经他们也是你的家人
W-what kind of danger are you talking about?
你说的是什么样的威胁
Ivy's in possession of some business records.
艾薇手上拿着一些商业资料
They're simple documents.
虽然只是一些文件
They mean nothing to anyone outside of our family,
对于我家以外的人它没有任何用
but they have the power to destroy us.
但却足以毁了我们
Please find it in your heart to be the bigger person.
请找出内心那个善良的你
Get them back for me.
帮我把文件拿回来吧
If you had nothing to hide,
如果你问心无愧
then no one could use this evidence against you.
那么任何证据都不会打垮你
Lily, I'm sorry. You reap what you sow.
对不起,莉莉,这是你自作自受
I'm not getting involved.
我不想参与其中
Well, thank you for the lovely lunch.
午餐很美味,非常感谢
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
We're almost at the finish line, my love.
我们就快得手了,亲爱的
Yeah.
是啊
And it looks like Chuck will be the winner.
看来恰克将会是赢家了
He wants me to meet him now to tell me his plan.
他让我现在去见他,告诉我他的计划
Call when you can.
方便时打给我
Yeah.
好的
I don't know why you're here, but get out
我不知道你为什么来,但是
before security throws you out.
你最好在我叫保安之前离开
That's not a nice way to greet your partner.
这可不是跟合伙人打招呼的好方式
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You are indebted to me,
你欠我一些债务
and I'm here to collect.
我来讨债了
So unless to wanna lose everything,
如果不想失去一切的话
you're gonna help me defeat Chuck.
就帮我打倒恰克吧
Buck up. It's gonna be fun.
打起精神,这会很有趣的
Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow.
背叛是难以下咽的苦药
But nothing's worse than having blackmail shoved down your throat.
但被强灌下敲诈之苦药却更为可怕
Dons Nightingale, Brearley, Chapin, and Spence,
东斯·南丁格尔,布里尔利,查品,思朋斯
let us now have this meeting commence.
我们现在开始开会
Don Constance, why is she here?
康士坦茨首领,为什么她在这里
I'm here, Nightingale,
南丁格尔,我之所以在这里
because not only was I the queen of Constance,
因为我不仅是康士坦茨的女王
but I also invented this council.
而且是这个会议制度的创始人
So as Regina Emerita,
所以作为光荣退位的女王
it is my royal prerogative to command you to attend
我有权利命令你们参加
my pop-up event tonight and be fans.
我的时尚之夜,并且喜欢它
Sage, you shouldn't have brought her here.
塞吉,你不应该把她带过来的
This isn't an alumni event.
这不是什么校友聚会
Don, Brearley is right. It's a clear breach of security.
首领,布里尔利是对的,这违反了内部规定
Invoke the order of the secrets.
执行秘密秩序
Order of the what?
什么秩序
Codified blackmail.
明文敲诈
If they don't do what you say, you spill their secrets.
她们不按你说的做,你就把她们的秘密说出去
Look, the rules say I'm entitled to ask the council for one favor
按照规定,我有权利在任职期间
during my reign. This is it.
要求委员会帮我一个忙,就是这个
And if you refuse, she'll have no choice
如果你们拒绝
but to reveal your affair with your drama teacher.
她就只好把你和你戏剧老师的丑事揭露出来
Your latin teacher?
或者你的拉丁语老师
Your father's business partner.
不然就是你父亲的商业伙伴
What? That's how we did it in my day.
怎么,想当年我们都是这么做的
We'll grant Don Constance her one request,
我们批准康士坦茨首领的要求
and reconvene at the pop-up event.
大家会在时尚之夜活动重聚首
The attire is festive cocktail!
要穿节日的鸡尾酒装
When did the queens start calling themselves "Don"?
女王是什么时候开始自称首领的,Don是黑手党称呼首领的名称
Well, everyone loves a crown, but when it comes to power,
所有人都爱王冠,但一旦涉及权利
the mob totally trumps the monarchy.
暴徒总会完胜君主
You cosigned my credit line?
我的信用额度提高是你联合署名的
I never asked you to do that.
我从没有要求过你这么做
Ingratitude doesn't become you, Nathaniel.
内特尼尔,忘恩负义可成就不了你
You have put so much work into "The Spectator."
你为《观察家》付出了太多心血
It would be a shame to lose it all now.
现在痛失这一切多可惜
I'm not gonna betray my best friend.
我是不会背叛我最好的朋友的
My loan will be in default. I'll file for bankruptcy.
贷款要是还不上,我会申请破产
And as for "The Spectator," You can take it.
对于《观察家》 你尽管拿走好了
Your loyalty is very touching,
你这么忠心,真让我感动
but I'm afraid your actions have more serious consequences.
不过恐怕你的行为会有更严重的后果
You couldn't resist faking the numbers.
你还是没忍住做了假账
Must be... an Archibald gene.
这一定是阿齐布尔德家族遗传
So you have a choice.
你可以自己选
Either you can tell me Chuck's plan to win over Ivy,
要么告诉我恰克赢得艾薇的计划
or you can go to prison
要么你就进监狱
and drag your mother and grandfather
把你的妈妈和祖父
through a public disgrace
丢入比你爸爸更严重的
even more sensational than that of your father's.
公众的指责和辱骂之中
What's it gonna be?
你怎么想
I usually frown upon negotiating with terrorists,
我通常不会和恐怖分子谈判
but stamping out my father's freedom
但阻止我爸爸继续为所欲为下去
has become my life's mission.
已经变成我的人生目标了
What's your plan to destroy Lily?
你想怎么对付莉莉
Simply play the powerful card we've been dealt.
用我们手里的这张王牌
The microfilm's enough to put her away, too,
只要证明她是巴特的帮凶
as long as she appears to be Bart's accomplice.
缩微胶卷就足以让她出局
You mean plant it on her.
你是说用这个栽赃她吗
Precisely.
没错
You give me the film, I'll do the dirty work,
你把胶卷给我,我来做这个恶人
then tip off the feds. But it has to happen in public.
向联邦政府通风报信
I want prison plus humiliation.
不仅要牢狱之灾,还要众矢之的
Not a problem.
没问题
Bring the film to Blair's event tonight,
把胶卷带去今晚布莱尔的派对现场
and I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的就由我来办
Done.
成交
Dan, what are you doing here?
丹,你怎么在这里
Oh. Hey, dad.
老爸,你好
I'm just, uh, just picking up some of my stuff here.
我只是,只是过来拿些东西
But I'm--I'm mainly here to see you.
但我主要是来见你的
I hurt you.
我伤害了你
I-I jeopardized our relationship,
我毁掉了我们的关系
which means more to me than anything.
那本是我人生中最重要的东西
I'm--I'm here to make amends with you and Ivy.
我是来向你和艾薇赔罪的
I'm happy you wanna make amends, son,
我很高兴你愿意来赔罪,孩子
but I owe you an apology as well.
但我也要向你道歉
It looks like you were right about Ivy.
你对艾薇的看法是对的
I was a fool for trusting her.
我相信她实在是不明智
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的,我回来了
I'll take that as my cue.
看来我得走了
What's going on?
怎么了吗
You tell me.
你告诉我
I saw you putting someone in a town car today,
我今天看到你送一个人上车
kissing him good-bye.
还和他吻别
I opened my heart to you.
我对你敞开心扉
I opened my home.
敞开家门
I believed you when you said you were protecting me from Lily.
我相信你说你是在保护我不被莉莉伤害
At least have the decency to tell me
现在请你至少大方地告诉我
what was true and what were lies.
什么是真,什么是假
It was all true.
都是真的
I mean, Lily was horrible to you,
莉莉对你非常残忍
like she is to everyone.
她对所有人都是这样
And what about us?
那我们呢
There was someone else before you.
在你之前,我爱过一个人
And I thought it was over, but I ran into him last week
我以为一切都结束了,直到上周碰到他
and realized it wasn't.
我意识到,原来还没结束
I'm sorry, Rufus.
我很抱歉,鲁弗斯
Pack your bags and get out.
收拾东西,滚出我家
Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let's get to the pop-up!
快点,快,快,赶快去店里
Serena, your scheme is unfolding on schedule.
瑟琳娜,你的计划在按部就班进行
I except to see you at my event tonight for the denouement.
我希望今晚你能到我的活动现场来看效果
And...
还有
I won't mind if you're not mute.
我不介意你吵闹一点
I suppose I could use a friend there with me
我想有个朋友和我一起
to celebrate my success.
庆祝我的成功
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快,快,快,快
Don Brearley, I just saw my dad,
布里尔利首领,我刚见过我爸
who is miserable with heartache.
他正心痛得要死
If he is really back with Serena and lying to me,
如果他真的和瑟琳娜复合并且对我说谎
he wouldn't be blubbering like a baby.
他不会像个孩子那样哭哭啼啼的
We've been played.
我们被耍了
I'll see you at the pop-up party but the plan has changed.
我们今晚的派对上见,不过计划有变
Hey, man, I did what you asked.
我照你说的做了
I searched the loft and no luck.
我把家里翻了一通,但是一无所获
But I saw Ivy on the way out
不过出门的时候看到艾薇了
and spotted the envelope in her bag.
信封在她包里
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
No, I couldn't.
没有,拿不到
There was no way. They would've seen me.
没办法,他们会看到的
I understand, which is why I have a backup plan.
我明白,所以我有个备用计划
Ivy will bring the microfilm to Blair's event tonight.
艾薇今晚会带着微缩胶卷去布莱尔的派对
The feds will be there.
联邦政府官员会在那
I convinced her I'd plant it on Lily.
我说我会用这个栽赃莉莉,说服了她
Lily's going to Blair's junior line debut?
莉莉要去布莱尔的少女系列发布会吗
No, but Ivy doesn't know that.
不会,但是艾薇不知道
I'd never hurt Lily.
我不会伤害莉莉的
I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
抱歉我帮不上什么忙
Thanks for trying, Humphrey.
谢谢你的努力,汉弗瑞
The important thing is, i got to Ivy before my father did.
重要的是我要比我爸更快地在艾薇那得手
Bart.
巴特
You're too late.
你太晚了
I already struck a deal with--
我已经和
Chuck.
恰克吗
A takedown at Blair's fashion party.
打算在布莱尔的派对那搞定
But in actuality, he lured you to the empire to distract you
但实际上他边骗你去帝国酒店分散你的注意力
while Dan searched the loft.
边让丹在公寓里找胶片
Hold on a sec.
等一下
If he was trying to steal the microfilm,
如果他是想要偷缩微胶卷
he didn't succeed.
他没有成功
Chuck has no intention of having Lily arrested.
恰克并不想莉莉被捕
He was planning on screwing you over all along.
他从头到尾不过是耍你罢了
And why should I believe you?
为什么我要相信你
Because I have someone here
因为我这有人
who can confirm everything I'm saying is true.
能证明我说的都是真话
Isn't that right, Nate?
对吧,内特
It's true.
是的
Luckily, I have an offer for you.
幸运的是,我可以和你做个交易
The Dons. Thank god you're here.
各位首领们,感谢上帝你们来了
Now... start fawning. Loudly.
现在,马上开始大声夸奖吧
And I know that you don't have a limit on your credit cards...
我知道你们的信用卡透支额度无底线
so buy, buy, buy!
所以放手大买吧
Sorry, Blair. I called off the favor.
对不起,布莱尔,我不想帮你了
What?
什么
I know you duped me about my dad and Serena.
我知道在我爸和瑟琳娜的事上你骗了我
I only brought the Dons here to be detractors.
我带她们来是为了诋毁你
And if we say the clothes suck, it's law.
如果我们说你的服装很烂,那就会变成真理
Come on, girls. And remember, plastic stays in pockets.
走吧姐妹们,记住,不要掏出信用卡
Wait. Wait, Dons.
等下,首领们
Dons? Blair.
首领们,布莱尔
I must admit,
我必须承认
I'm impressed the high school crowd showed up.
我很惊讶看到这么多高中生来了
We'll just have to see whether they love or hate the line.
我们就等着看她们喜不喜欢你的系列了
I'll go get quotes from them for "W.W.D."
我得去问下她们的意见
Oh! Wait. You know what?
等下,你知道吗
You simply must see my accessories.
你必须得先看下我的配饰
They're in the corner. The far corner.
在角落那,远处的那个角落
This way.
往这走
You sure he didn't see it was me?
你确定他没有看到是我
If Rufus had seen you, he would've said so.
如果鲁弗斯看到你了,他会说的
This couldn't be better.
这最好了
Now I don't have to invent a reason to break up with him.
我就不用找理由跟他分手了
This "Breakup" mustn't undo all the work you did
这可不能让你为使鲁弗斯和莉莉反目
to poison Rufus against Lily.
所做的一切努力付诸东流
I mean, our efforts are for nothing
如果鲁弗斯在莉莉低谷的时候又和她复合
if Rufus takes her back the minute she hits rock bottom.
我们就前功尽弃了
He won't take her back.
他不会这样做的
Well, then we're at the end of our road.
那我们就大功告成了
Mm, it's all riding on your meeting with Bart.
成败就在于你跟巴特的见面了
I'll do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切代价
It's been an hour. Where is she?
已经一个小时了,她在哪
Her phone is still off.
她的手机还是关机
This isn't a game, Mr.Bass. You said you had hard evidence.
这不是游戏,拜斯先生,你说你有证据的
Don't waste our time again.
别再浪费我们的时间
Chuck. Oh, you're here.
恰克,你在这啊
Things are going horribly.
事情越来越糟糕
Girls today are out of control.
现在的女孩真是完全不受控制
They're like tiny little vultures.
她们就像小秃鹰一样
Then Blair Waldorf would be The falcon
如果他们是秃鹰,布莱尔·霍道夫就是猎鹰
who dives in and devours them all.
猎鹰可以把秃鹰啃得干干净净
Please. Compared to them, I'm like a turtledove.
算了吧,跟他们比起来,我只是只斑鸠
Diane von Furstenberg,Well, at least Nelly's distracted talking to D.V.F.
还好现在内丽跟黛安·冯芙丝汀宝聊天,管不到我(黛安·冯芙丝汀宝俄罗斯犹太裔设计师
I need to find Serena and force her to fix things with Sage.
我要找到瑟琳娜,逼她把塞吉的事搞定
The line looks beautiful.
你的设计美极了
I'm sure it's going to be a huge success.
我相信肯定会很成功
Unless I can do some damage control,
如果我不做损害控制
there's no chance of that.
根本没可能
Speaking of, I need to do some damage control myself.
说到这,我自己也有些损害控制要做
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
It's my faith in you that's firing me up to fix this mess.
支撑我摆平这个局面是我对你的信心
Did you bring it?
你带了吗
Yes.
带了
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first.
你先给我看,我再给你看
I'm divorcing Lily. Here are the papers.
我要跟莉莉离婚,这是文件
You may leak them to whomever you choose.
你可以随便爆料给别人
That's hardly enough.
这还不够
Lily's been divorced four, fives times already.
莉莉已经离婚四五次了
Who can keep count?
谁在乎这些
I want her humiliated.
我要她被羞辱
What did you have in mind?
你在想什么
Take off your clothes.
脱掉衣服
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me. Strip.
你听到了,快脱
I should have expected the typical Serena sabotage--
我早就应该料这是典型的瑟琳娜阴谋
pretending to be my friend
假装是我的朋友
and then sending in those mini mafiosas
然后让那些小捣蛋鬼来这
to blow up my pop-up shop.
搞垮我的店
Sage knows you're not back with Steven.
塞吉知道你没有跟史蒂文复合
I wonder who told her.
到底是谁告诉她的
Well, it wasn't me, I swear.
真的不是我,我发誓
Blair, I just wanna help.
布莱尔,我只是想帮助你
If I choose to believe you, and if you really wanna help,
如果要让我相信,如果你真的想帮忙
then come up with a new scheme
那就在这些菜鸟把一切都毁了之前
before those teenage goombas ruin everything.
快想出一个新策略
Miss Waldorf, may I take a picture?
霍道夫小姐,我能照张相吗
Look, I'll do whatever you want, but you don't need a scheme.
你让我做什么都行,但你不需要策略
Your line is spectacular and it speaks for itself.
你的系列很美,大家都看得一清二楚
And there's nothing that Sage or anyone can do to change that.
塞吉或者其他人都没法改变这个事实
It's time for you to start trusting yourself
从现在开始你应该相信自己
and accepting the fact that you are obscenely talented.
相信自己是个很有才华的人
You really mean that?
你真是这么想的
Yes. B., your clothes are beautiful and original,
当然, B 你的衣服像你一样,不仅漂亮
like you.
而且很有个性
Don't take my word for it. Look around.
你要是不信我说的,看看周围
Hey! What are you doing?
你们在干什么
This is the last size 2, and I liked it first.
这是最后一件2号尺寸的了,是我先喜欢的
Sorry. All's fair in shopping and war.
抱歉,购物像打仗,谁拿到是谁的
What are you guys doing?!
你们在干什么呢
You're supposed to be hating on everything.
你们应该讨厌所有衣服的
But we love it,
但是我们喜欢
and devotion to great clothes trumps five family loyalty.
而且对好衣服的热情完胜了五校联盟忠诚
Uh, hi. Excuse me.
嗨,抱歉
Do you mind if I quote you?
你介意我引用你的话吗
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
They like me.
她们都喜欢我
They really like me!
她们都喜欢我的衣服
Nathaniel, what are you doing?
内特尼尔,你在干什么
It's not like you to be partying alone.
独自一人可不像你的风格
Well, that's what I want to be--alone...
这正是我想要的,孤独
and unconscious.
迷茫
Believe me, whatever problems you've got at "The spectator"
相信我,无论你在《观察家》碰到了什么难题
cannot compare to my day from hell.
都比不上我这一天经历的事
So if you don't mind, I'd like to join you.
如果你不介意,我陪着你
Chuck...
恰克
it was, uh, it was all my fault.
这,这全是我的错
What was?
什么
There was nothing I could do.
我什么也做不了
He cornered me.
是他逼我
"He" who?
他是谁
My father?
我父亲吗
You tell me what happened. What did he do?
你告诉我发生了什么,他做了什么
What did he make you do? What...
他逼你做了什么,他
Tell me.
告诉我
Before we do this...
在做这事之前
The microfilm.
先给我缩微胶卷
Oh. No, we're not actually going to have sex.
不,我们不是真的要做爱
I just wanna take a couple snapshots
我只是抓拍几个镜头
to make it look like we did.
看起来像是我们做过了
All that matters
真正重要的是
is that Lily believes she lost two husbands to me.
让莉莉相信,我勾引了她两任丈夫
I'm fine being your Eliot Spitzer scandal,
想让我做你的性同伴,可以,纽约州州长艾略特·斯皮策的性丑闻
But I'm a pay-for-play kinda guy.
但是我可是收费的
The microfilm first.
先给我缩微胶卷
Ivy. Oh, god.
艾薇,天哪
Don't do this.
别这么做
My father will screw you, then screw you over.
我父亲会毁了你,彻底毁了你
It's not too late to do the right thing.
现在改变还来得及
Behind the curve as always, Chuck.
恰克,你总是后知后觉
It is too late.
太晚了
What is this, some kind of joke?
东西呢,你耍我吗
What in the world are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
I know I said I wouldn't help you, but I changed my mind.
我知道我说过帮不了你,但我改主意了
I have what you're looking for.
我有你要找的东西
They say nothing inspires forgiveness
人们总说不会无缘无故地原谅某人
quite like revenge.
复仇亦是如此
The microfilm was in that envelope, I swear.
我确定微缩胶卷在信封里
If you don't find it and hand it over--
如果你不尽快找到并交出来
All the torture you wished on Lily,
所有莉莉将要遭受到的折磨
it'll seem like child's play.
就只能灰飞烟灭了
My father's threats aren't idle. Neither are mine.
我父亲的威胁不是虚张声势,我的也一样
There's only one person who knew I had it,
只有一个人知道我有信封
who might know where it is.
知道可能在哪
Thanks.
谢谢
Since when did you start spiking your chamomile?
你怎么在你的菊花茶里面加酒
Oh, it's been a rough day.
今天很不顺
Hope this makes things a bit better.
希望这能让事情变得简单
You have no idea.
你不知道你帮了我多大的忙
Thank you, Rufus.
谢谢你,鲁弗斯
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改主意了
Ivy's not who I thought she was.
艾薇不是我所想的那样
I know. I should've been tipped off
我懂,我应该从那件
by the whole "Pretending to be your niece" Thing.
"假装侄女"的事件中吸取教训
Well, you always believe the best in people.
你总是相信每个人好的一面
It's your virtue and your downfall.
这是你的优点,也是你的缺点
I still see the best in you, Lil.
我还能看到你的好,莉莉
After everything that we've been through,
经过了这么多事
it's probably safe to say that we won't be together again.
我们应该也不会重归于好了
But we were family for a long time,
但毕竟我们做过很长时间的家人
and that means something.
那对我来说还是有些意义的
I'd really like peace between us.
我真的希望我们能和平共处
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
父亲,你在这干什么
You inspired me to make some amends of my own, son.
是你激发我来弥补我自己的过错
Are you getting back together with Lily? W--
你要和莉莉重归于好了
No, I'm just returning something of Lily's that Ivy stole.
不,我只是归还一些被艾薇偷走的莉莉的东西
Why is this person taking so long getting back to you?
这个人怎么这么久还不回复你
I... I don't know.
我,我不知道
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Does Blair need you to come over to kill a spider?
布莱尔喊你去消灭蜘蛛吗
I'm not wasting any more time.
我不能再浪费时间了
So you're giving up? What a shocker.
这么说你要放弃,真是令人震惊
You're right. You know me so well.
你说对了,你真了解我
My patience is wearing thin.
我的耐心有限
You better make this person appear fast.
你最好让这个人赶快出现
We almost sold out.
全店货品就要完售了
I feel like I'm dreaming.
这就像是在做梦一样
2 girls wrestling for last 3-button vest.
两个女孩儿正在抢最后一件三扣马夹
I go act as referee.
我还是去调解下吧
I have always known that I had
我一直都知道
the most brilliant, talented best friend,
我有一位最聪明,最有天赋的好朋友
but now the whole world gets to know, too.
但现在所有人都知道了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry for accusing you of turning Sage against me.
我很抱歉,之前指责你用赛吉来对付我
No, I'm sorry for everything.
不,说抱歉的人应该是我
I don't think I was ever able to get over how hurt I was
我那时因为你和丹约会
that you were dating Dan, which is why I acted so badly.
一时心痛,才会如此不理智
I get it. If you'd have dated Chuck,
我明白,如果换做是你和恰克约会
I would've scratched your eyes out.
我会把你的眼珠子给挖出来
I've really missed you.
我真的很想你
B I missed you, too, B.
我也想你
You're about to get everything you ever wanted,
你离梦想成真不远了
and tonight's success is-- is just the beginning.
而今晚的成功只是个开始
Well, this line was inspired by both of us,
好吧,这个系列灵感来自我们两人
ruling constance together.
共同领导康士坦茨的经历
This is your success, too.
这次的功劳有你一半
I just hope that this night leads to...
我只是希望今晚可以
the other thing I've always wanted--
我能实现另一个愿望
to be with Chuck.
和恰克在一起
He loves you more than anything in the whole world.
他已经爱你爱到骨头里了
You'll find your great love, too.
你也会找到你的真爱的
Um, I should probably get going.
我得先走了
But breakfast tomorrow morning? Sarabeth's?
明早一起吃早饭吧,萨拉伯斯餐厅怎么样
Yes. 9 A.M. Sharp.
好的,九点整
B Congratulations, B.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lily, please!
莉莉,不要
Don't protect him.
不要保护他
Why wouldn't I protect my husband?
我为什么不保护我的丈夫
He's the only one that protects me.
他是唯一保护我的人
No, that's not true.
不,那不是真的
You're the one willing to go to any lengths,
你才是那个不择手段的人
and I've had enough of it.
我已经受够了
I know you wanna believe he is a changed man,
我知道你想相信他变了
that he is a good man.
变成了一个好人
And I wanted to believe that, too, so badly.
而我原本也是这么想的,非常想
But the truth is, is he is a ruthless criminal.
但事实是,他是一个无情的罪犯
If you destroy that evidence,
如果你销毁了这项证据
there is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone,
就再没什么能阻止他继续伤害别人
including you.
包括你在内
That's ridiculous, Charles.
这话真可笑,查尔斯
He would never hurt me.
他绝不会伤害我
Since his return, he has done nothing but prove his love.
他回来之后,除了爱我还是爱我
You once told me my father was incapable of love.
你曾告诉过我,我父亲是爱无能
That is the truth.
这话一点都没错
I just saw him in a hotel room, half-naked,
我刚在酒店房间里,看到他半裸着上身
wiith Ivy.
和艾薇在一起
That lie...
即使是你
is beneath even you, Charles.
撒这种谎也太过分了,查尔斯
I'm not gonna let you or anyone else
我不会让你或任何人
threaten our family ever again.
再威胁到我的家庭
Don't!
不要
Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.
尘归尘,土归土
Even the best-laid plans can go bust.
即使再完美的计划也有破产的时候
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been calling for an hour.
我给你打了一个小时的电话
I just got your messages.
我刚收到你的短信
Are you--
你还
Okay? No! I'm not okay!
好吗,不,我不好
Our plan failed.
我们的计划失败了
Okay, Rufus must've taken the microfilm from my purse
肯定是鲁弗斯把缩微胶卷从我包里拿走
and given it to Lily.
然后交给了莉莉
I was with Bart when she called him
我和巴特在一起的时候,她打电话给他
to tell him that she destroyed it.
说东西已经被她销毁了
So Lily's... still with Bart?
这么说莉莉还和巴特在一起呢
Yes.
是的
And now that he knows I'm after Lily,
他已经知道了我要对付莉莉
he's threatened to destroy me.
他威胁说要将我置于死地
Look, he's scary, William. He'll do it.
听着威廉,他很可怕,他言出必行
Calm down for a second.
先冷静下来
I can't!
我做不到
Can't you see that without the microfilm,
你难道不明白没有了缩微胶卷这个筹码
we can't fight back?
我们根本无力反击吗
I know that I-I promised Lola that
我知道我向洛拉保证过
we'd do everything we could to destroy Lily.
要不竭余力地对付莉莉
But... we've done everything that we could.
但,我们已经尽力了
You're right. I suppose we should...
你是对的,我想我们应该
leave and regroup for now.
离开这里从长计议
I know that we didn't get Lily, but...
我知道我们没能扳倒莉莉,但
The most important thing is that we have each other.
最重要的是我们还拥有彼此
Of course.
当然
Hello?
你好
So Chuck's little game is over, Nathaniel.
恰克的小把戏结束了,内特尼尔
In spite of you tipping him off, he lost.
就算你没有出卖他,他也失败了
Of course, once a loser, always a loser.
当然,当过一次失败者,永远都会是失败者
Why don't you go give your...
你为什么不将这
s-stirring little victory speech to someone who cares?
激动人心的胜利演讲说给关心的人听
Oh, yeah. That's right. No one does.
哦,对了,没人关心
You're just lucky that Lily destroyed the microfilm
你该庆幸莉莉毁掉了那些胶卷
and bought you a reprieve.
给你了个缓刑
I own you, and you better start acting like it.
你欠我一笔,姿态最好放卑微些
What, you gonna call the police?
怎么,你打算报警吗
All right, fine. Just do it. Have me arrested.
好啊,去报警吧,把我抓起来
Oh, you're of more use to me out of jail...
你现在对我来说
for the moment.
还有点用处
You owe me.
你欠了我的
Sober up
醒醒吧
and get ready to pay the price.
做好付出代价的准备
There you are.
你在这啊
The line was a gigantic success.
制服系列获得了空前的成功
Even the mannequins were stripped naked.
甚至连模特身上的衣服都被抢光了
And now we are having a fete at the atelier to celebrate,
我们正在工作室开庆功会
so of course I need you by my side.
当然了我需要你陪在我身边
And why haven't you been answering your phone?
你怎么不接电话
I'm happy for you, Blair.
我为你感到高兴,布莱尔
Forget me.
忘了我吧
Chuck?
恰克
What happened?
发生什么事了
What I should've always expected.
我早该预料到的事
The only parent who ever loved me,
唯一一个曾经爱过我
the mother who chose me as a son,
愿意把我当儿子看的母亲
abandoned me.
遗弃了我
I finally had the evidence to vanquish my father.
我终于有证据击垮我父亲
She destroyed it to protect him.
而她却将证据毁掉,只为保护他
We'll find new evidence.
我们会找到新的证据的
We'll find another way.
我们再想别的办法
There is no other way.
没有其它的办法了
This was it. It's over.
尘埃落定,一切都结束了
Well, even if we can't put Bart behind bars,
就算我们不能让巴特坐牢
we'll still be together.
我们依然会在一起
Stop... lying to yourself.
别再自欺欺人了
We made a pact.
我们曾经定下约定
You fulfilled your side. I failed at mine.
你实现了你的目标,我却失败了
We can't be together.
我们不能在一起
Chuck...
恰克
Please.
求你了
Go.
离开吧
Just go.
走吧
So I finally made amends with Blair,
我终于和布莱尔和好了
and we're in a really good place and I couldn't be happier.
我们现在相处融洽,我高兴得不得了
How was your day?
你怎么样
I hate to compete,
我不想和你竞争
but I made amends with Chuck, Nate, and my dad.
但是我和恰克,内特还有我老爸都和好了
Wow. I'm impressed.
真是刮目相看啊
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧
So now that we've knocked down our last obstacles,
现在我们摆平了最后一道障碍
are we finally ready to do this?
对于在一起这件事,我们都准备好了吗
Well, do you remember that we said
你还记得我们说过
if we ever jumped into a relationship again
如果我们再次陷入爱河
that would be it?
那这也是最后一次了
That we would only get one more chance?
我们就只有最后一次机会了
Are you sure that
你确定
I'm the one person you wanna be with?
我是那个你想共渡一生的人吗
Are you talking about Blair?
你是暗示布莱尔吗
Serena, yes, I'm sure you are the one.
瑟琳娜,是的,我很确定你是那个唯一
But whether or not I've admitted it to myself,
不管我自己是否承认
you have always been the one.
你永远都是那个唯一
How about you?
你呢
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的,我确定
Wait. Hold on.
等等,慢点
I thought the whole point of this was to go public.
咱俩这么做不就是为了公开关系吗
Uh, what--what happened to getting fresh air?
现在不是该出门昭告天下吗
I mean, shouldn't we go out and get a drink or something?
我的意思是,我们不应该出去喝一杯吗
Suddenly, I'm okay with being a shut-in.
我突然很想要点私人空间
Let me at least get champagne so we can celebrate.
至少让我去拿瓶香槟来庆祝一下
Sometimes the light is so dazzling
有时候光芒过于耀眼
it's all you can see.
耀眼到你无法注意到其他一切
Other times, dark clouds devour you,
另一些时候,乌云笼罩你的心头
and it seems the skies will never clear.
似乎天空永远都不会再澄澈
But when the sun beams while the rain falls,
但是当阳光照射在雨雾中
it can bring a bittersweet rainbow.
就能带来一个苦乐参半的彩虹
I only have a minute.
我时间不多
Humphrey, going rogue is not part of our agreement.
汉弗瑞,我们的约定里可没有单打独斗这一项
Where the hell have you been?
你死哪去了
I'm writing the Serena chapter.
我正在写瑟琳娜这一章
What?
什么
So watch out.
所以要当心些
Just when you think you're dancing off into the sunset,
当你以为可以幸福地旋舞入夕阳之中
a lightning bolt may strike you down.
一道闪电可能从天而降,将你击倒
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后