But I am happy! I don't need anything else. I have everything I want.
但我已经很开心了!我什么都不需要。我想要的都有了。
And I've thrown it all away!
但我把一切都搞糟了!
It's all right, we will get you out of here, I promise.
没事的,我们会把你弄出去,我保证。
What did he say?
他说什么?
He said Tauren came to him at the forge, offered to pay him a fortune for his help, not to make weapons, for an experiment or something.
他说陶伦到铺子里找他,付钱让他帮忙,不是铸武器而是要做实验什么的。
What kind of experiment?
什么样的实验?
Tauren didn't say. But he used some kind of stone...some kind of magic...
陶伦没说。但他用了某种石头某种魔法......
She's sleeping now.
她睡着了。
I don't understand it. What would a sorcerer want with Tom?
我不明白。魔法师找汤姆做什么?
His forge, Merlin. It's the finest in the Kingdom.
梅林,他的铺子是王国里最好的。
You think Tom was lying? You think he really was making weapons?
你认为汤姆在说谎?你认为他真在制造武器?
No, I don't. Then what?
不,我不这么认为。那是什么?
When Tom was arrested, they found gold on him. So?
汤姆被捕时,身上有金子。然后呢?
From what Gwen was saying, Tauren's experiment bears all the hallmarks of alchemy.
按格温的说法来讲,陶伦在做炼金术的实验。
But alchemy's impossible, isn't it?
但炼金术是不可能的,不是吗?